Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Camping & Spanking - Chloe (YNAS) Pt. 4

"A weekend camping provides some interesting settings for Chloe & Jamie's favorite pastimes."

29
5 Comments 5
2.2k Views 2.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"Enjoy this fun extension of Chloe's spanking experiences!"

“Hello, Jamie!” Chloe said, still feeling the fading sting that reminded her of the best spanking she’d ever gotten.

“I haven’t heard from you in a few days. Are you okay?” Jamie asked, the concern in his voice coming through the phone.

“I’m good! Really good!” she admitted, though she would never tell him why. “What’s up?”

“I’ve got a really rough week ahead, so I’ll be pretty busy, but I’d love to unwind this weekend. How do you feel about camping?”

“I love camping! What do you have in mind?”

He suggested a weekend of tent camping, hiking, and ‘you know.’ Chloe did know and liked the idea. The first thought along this line that occurred to her was baring her bottom for a spanking on some remote trail, and only a second thought of Jamie’s cute butt bent over for similar treatment. She wondered if they might achieve both visions now that her desires were known.

As busy as they were, the week went by quickly, but they still had time to coordinate their plans, which called for them to leave after Jamie’s only class on Friday morning, hoping to get to Withlacoochee River Park by early afternoon. He arrived at her apartment, late as usual, to pick her up, and they were on their way.

The hour-long drive was uneventful but scenic, as they’d chosen to take secondary roads rather than I-75 to get there. They talked about the coming weekend: cooking steaks on a campfire, hiking on less traveled trails, and maybe even socializing with other campers.

Arriving at the campground, they checked in, drove to their site, and began to set up their tent. Erecting the tent proved more challenging than expected, and he got frustrated with Chloe several times when she didn’t understand his instructions, barking out orders as though to a child. He could tell from her demeanor that he’d been unkind.

“I’m sorry, Chloe.”

“You will be,” she replied sternly, “Later.”

Chloe had been tent camping before, but his sizeable three-room tent was unexpected. One room would be for sleeping, another for dressing, and the third for ‘other stuff.’ Luckily, their sleeping bags were compatible, allowing them to combine them, making one large sleeping bag they could share. They threw their backpacks in the one room, and Jamie produced a pair of folding three-legged stools with a triangular cloth seat, one of which he put in the middle room, giving Chloe a sheepish look and hoping she knew its purpose.

Taking a walk around the campgrounds to get acclimated, they were surprised to find only two other sites occupied, and one was packing to leave. They were between Florida’s summer and winter tourist seasons but still expected to see more people. So much for socializing, although a woman at an RV site did give them a welcoming greeting.

A walk around the nature trail and a trip to a nearby grocery store for provisions occupied the balance of the day, leaving them with an hour or so of daylight for making dinner. Jamie proved to be a proficient campfire cook with smoky sirloin steaks and baked potatoes but clumsy again when it came time to clean the dishes. Rinsing their dinner plates, he inadvertently directed a solid stream of water at Chloe, drenching her sweatshirt and even the T-shirt underneath.

Under other circumstances, she would have laughed it off, but combining his earlier rudeness with this latest bumbling with the dishes presented the perfect pretext for punishment.

“Jamie!” she cried when the water landed on her chest. “I can’t believe you did that! Hurry up with those dishes,” she commanded, leaving the last to him while she stood a safe distance away, watching. She made him carry all the dishes and utensils and led him back to the site, holding onto his upper arm.

“Chloe, I’m sorry!” he whined, and although he knew full well what was coming next, he asked, “What are you going to do?”

“Put that stuff down!” she ordered, and he obeyed, dropping the metal dishes on their picnic table with a loud clatter.

“Chloe! I said I’m sorry!” he defended, playing his part but feeling his erection growing at the prospect of what he knew was going to happen.

“You won’t be really sorry until you’ve had a good spanking!” She pushed him into the tent and zipped the flap closed. “Find the lantern!” she ordered and went to her backpack for the hairbrush she’d brought specifically for this purpose. The light came on just as she entered the center ‘room.’ She couldn’t keep a small smile from showing when she saw him standing with his arms submissively behind his back and the tent in front of his elastic waist pants.

Sitting on the little stool facing the front of the tent and her back to the lantern, she reached for him and dragged him to her side.

“I don’t know what I’m going to do with you, Jamie!” she scolded in full voice. “You start the day by being late again, snap at me when I’m only trying to help you set up the tent, and then spray dirty dishwater all over me!” she said, recapping his misdeeds and finished by dramatically pulling her wet sweatshirt off and discarding it on the floor.

Jamie couldn’t help smiling when he saw her wet T-shirt proudly displaying the erect nipples of what he considered her perfect tits. Following his gaze, she smiled as well.

“Aren’t you going to be cold?” he asked, feeling the chill of the evening air adding to the ‘chill’ in the room.

“I’ll be warmed up soon enough! And so will you! Come here!” she replied, grabbing him by the waist of his pants and yanking them down over his boxers, his full erection making itself prominently visible. Grasping his left wrist, she pulled him down onto her lap and started spanking him before he’d even gotten his balance.

“Ow! I’m sorry! Chloe! Please,” he pled to no avail.

He loved that he was getting spanked again but felt awful about making Chloe so angry. The one thing he couldn’t ignore, Chloe’s hand spanking harder and harder, won the war for his attention, his cock getting harder with each smack. He promised himself he’d make it up to her afterward, but he’d enjoy his spanking in the meantime. ‘What a great way to release the week’s tension,’ he thought.

Chloe acted her part well, as Jamie seemed truly conciliatory, at least at first. She was annoyed with his antics, but now she was enjoying her dominance over him and the feeling of his warming bottom. ‘He’s gonna get the hairbrush good this time!’ she thought as she decided to take his boxers down.

“Up!” she demanded as she pulled the elastic waist down over his pink cheeks, letting go of them around his knees, and before they slid down to his ankles, she was spanking him again, with the same force as before.

She loved watching him squirm and cry in protest as her hand darkened the pink shade of his cute buns. Smacking randomly had the effect of him not knowing what was coming or when. She’d alter the pace and target and smiled at the way she tricked him into moving one way to avoid her hand, only to have her hand deliver a perfectly placed spank on the opposite side.

When she finally stopped, he thought it might be over, even hoped it was over, as she’d already gone further than before. He was just starting to enjoy her hand on his hot bottom, caressing and pinching arousingly, when he felt something else. ‘Uh-oh!’ he thought when he recognized the feel of the hairbrush.

He looked back at her as he steeled himself for the extra pain he hadn’t expected, and she smiled in a way that said she wasn’t angry with him, but she also wasn’t done.

“Yeow! Chloe! Please, I’m sorry!” he begged haltingly between hard swats of the brush.

As before, she struck each side randomly but consistently on the lower cheeks that jiggled and bounced the way she liked. Her panties were soaked, mostly from her dripping pussy, but a bit of sweat mixed in as well. Yes, she was warm now, especially between her legs.

He had no idea how many swats she’d given him, only that it was many more than the twenty he’d gotten the first time. His body stiffened when the pace suddenly picked up, and Chloe’s grip on his waist increased. He prayed that this was leading to an end, and when she stopped, he exhaled loudly and collapsed over her lap like a wet towel.

“Good boy, Jamie,” she cooed, luring him into complacency; but just as he relaxed, she gave each cheek another swat, the hardest yet.

“OWW! Fuck!” he cried in pain.

“What – did – I – tell – you – about – cursing!” she said, punctuating each word with another hard swat.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Please, Chloe!” he pled as he felt her comforting hand on his cheeks again, but he wouldn’t fall for the trap twice.

ShannonVega13
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShannonVega13

Seeing the brush drop to the floor, he finally relaxed. His butt was on fire, but her soothing hands helped lessen the pain and slowly revive his erection. He hummed and sighed as she showed him her kindness, fingers exploring everywhere, even between his burning cheeks.

“You can get up, Jamie,” she said, helping him up to kneel at her side. He cupped his face in her hands and gave him a passionate kiss. “Go lie on the sleeping bags. I’ll be there in a minute so you can thank me,” she said with a gentle smile.

“Yes, Chloe,” he replied submissively. He bent down to kiss her back and disappeared behind the curtain that separated the rooms, taking the lantern with him.

Seeing the way he reacted, assuming an ever more submissive role, she concluded that she’d probably never get him to spank her. Accepting that for the moment, she resumed her role as his authority figure and resolved to get every bit of pleasure out of it she could.

Placing the lantern near the tent wall, he folded the joined sleeping bags in half to provide as much cushion for the hard ground as possible and lay as instructed, waiting for his goddess to appear. He removed his shirt as an afterthought.

“My God, Chloe!” he enthused when she stepped in wearing only her white cotton panties while thoughts of love, not lust, filled his head, though that would change quickly.

“Sit up,” she said calmly. Moving to straddle his prone body, his face rose to perfect alignment with her wet crotch. He could see the damp stain in the white fabric and couldn’t wait to taste her.

He didn’t have to wait long as she pushed his head back to look up at her while moving one step closer to place the drenched gusset directly on his mouth, her hips circling to wipe his face with her wetness. Groaning in appreciation, he grasped her cheeks and pulled her more forcefully onto his face.

“Oh yeah, Jamie!” she moaned as he bit into her panties with his lips and sucked her pungent juice into his mouth and wiping up even more of her luscious liquid into the absorbent panties and then into his mouth.

“Oh my God! Take my panties off!” she said with less authority than he took, obeying her command with his hands in back and the elastic waist in his teeth. Stepping briefly to the side, she let him draw them down her legs and off, then gripping his head tightly, pulled his face back into her dripping wet snatch.

Still able to use his hands, one set of fingers explored the precious pink folds of her smooth pussy, while his tongue lapped at her slit, drinking in even more of her free-flowing juice. Slipping a finger inside, he found her spot and softly at first, and then with more urgency, circled it with his fingertip.

She could feel so many things now. His hand on her ass, his fist pressing into her crotch so his middle finger could tease her G-spot, and most of all, his tongue slithering up and down her slippery wet slit, its tip circling her hard nub on each cycle. Her knees were getting weak, quivering under the combined strain of standing and mashing her pussy into his face, but she could also feel the approaching climax. Accelerating toward her, her body went erect, and she breathed in staccato gasps until it hit her like a storm-force wind, pushing her back while she held Jamie’s head tight against her pussy, her hips jerking as each gust passed.

With his hands on her ass and his face embedded in her slit, he held her up while the satisfaction of having given her so much overwhelmed him. He knew he’d just outdone himself, but he’d willingly stay in this position for as long as she wanted, ready to try again.

“Holy fuck, Jamie! How do you do that!” she asked, looking down at his smiling face when she could finally speak. The meager light from the lantern lit his face from the side, reflecting off his sticky wet cheeks. Looking behind her, the same side light illuminated his thick, hard cock standing tall.

Kissing and licking her again, he signaled his desire to give her more. She smiled back and pushed him down to lie on his back while she kneeled. With his arms behind her, he guided her back onto his face, loving her short gasp when her dripping-wet lips met his again.

She couldn’t tell exactly what he was doing, only that his lips, teeth, and tongue were again driving her wild. She thrust her tits into his hands when they reached up from behind to squeeze them hard, the added stimulation pushing her forward ever faster as she could feel another orgasm coming.

Sucking her precious peach, he drew every drop of her he could into his mouth to be savored by his tongue as it darted into her flooded cave. Unable to remain upright, she fell forward, giving her the stability she needed to grind her pussy into his face. In perfect rhythm, she rocked her hips while he nodded, his face a buzzsaw cutting through her gash.

“Oh God! Oh! Ohh! Ohhhmmm,” she cried as another incredible climax swept over her. Unbelieving how intense it was, she felt herself quivering inside as she slowly calmed and, with what strength she had left, reached for his face to kiss him passionately between her hands on his cheeks.

Sliding back to sit with his cock between her legs, she had him sit up for her kisses and caresses, enjoying the feeling of her tits against his bare chest.

“Will you ride me, Chloe?” he asked with his upturned face inches from hers.

“I’ll try, but you’ve about worn me out,” she said with a gentle smile. “Okay? Good. Now, fuck me, Jamie,” she whispered in his ear.

Lifting her hips, she let him guide his thick tree chunk to her gaping pussy, where he lifted, and she sat to take him into her well-lubed cunt. Its girth made her groan at the fullness it created. Still holding each other in their sitting position, they rocked and squirmed together, feeling the heavenly penetration.

Chloe kissed him hard, biting his lip before pushing him down and bent to support her upper body on her arms again, this time to be able to bounce on his cock. Being in the more passive role now, he reached up for her perky tits while she fucked him, and each time her hips hit bottom, he was reminded of the severe spanking she’d given him. A jolt of delicious pain coursed through him, a welcome distraction from his cock that would explode all too soon.

Chloe knew he wouldn’t last long, which was good given her fatigue. Nevertheless, she fucked him hard, rocking forward and back and feeling the sensations of his coming and going at different angles. With her hands on his chest, she pinched and twisted his nipples as another display of her dominance while quickening the pace of her ride.

Feeling ready to burst, he added his urgency, jerking his hips upward to meet her descent, seemingly pushing her up and off him, only to descend again for another filling penetration. With Chloe groaning and grunting with each pounding, it was less than a dozen such thrusts later when they came with simultaneous cries of ecstasy.

Rotating her hips between spasms, she extracted every last morsel of pleasure from him while he lay moaning beneath her, meeting her motions with his own, while he gradually shrunk inside her.

Falling on top of him and then rolling to her side, she kissed his face repeatedly but gently, lovingly. They lay together, enjoying the gentle touch of their bodies and roaming hands meant to soothe, not arouse.

“Wow,” she said softly, “that was amazing, Jamie.”

“Thank you, Chloe,” he said, reminding her how it had started.

“Jamie! Your bottom! I almost forgot,” she said as she rolled him toward her to get a look at his red ass. “Holy shit!” she exclaimed at the sight of his crimson cheeks, with bruises where she’d concentrated her brush strokes. “I’m sorry! Was it too much?”

“No. No, it hurt … a lot, but it felt, it feels so good! In fact, you can spank me again right now if you want to,” he said only half seriously.

“Well, I imagine you’ll be over my knee again before the end of the weekend. I need some air!” she said as she got up, put her shoes on, and reached down for the zipper of their front ‘door,’ unconcerned about walking outside completely naked.

As the flap fell open, a shadowy figure just barely managed to duck out of site. Completely unaware of the spectator, Chloe stepped into the meager moonlight and reached for it, her arms and legs stretched to their max.

The cool air felt good but colder in the wet folds between her legs and mixed fluids running down them. Invigorated, she went back inside to find Jamie putting his pants on.

“Take those pants off and fuck me again!” she demanded, lying down next to him with spread legs. Jamie complied, of course, and they both slept soundly that night.

 

~~~~^~~~~

Mmm, Jamie got it good, didn't he? And who's this spectator? I hope you liked this addition to Chloe's story and will return to read more about their weekend camping. Remember to 'Like' and/or 'Favorite' the story! Thank you for reading!!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments