Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore - Part 42

"Will an innocent house tour become a foursome?"

47
30 Comments 30
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Gemma and Karena enjoy a dinner and then some with Chad and Reina."

Gemma was a stunning blonde, not unlike the whores Chad used to fuck, and for a brief moment, Reina felt a little intimidated and a tad jealous. This faded quickly when she saw that Gemma barely gave Chad a passing glance. She was clearly into Karena.

The four of them enjoyed dinner and wine and easy conversation. Gemma was really very sweet and interesting.

After dinner, Gemma said, “I’d love a tour of your house!”

Karena said, “Same here! I haven’t had a chance to see it all since you’ve finished decorating.”

As they walked through the house, both women complimented Reina on her taste in decor when Gemma blurted out, “I want to see what’s upstairs!”

Chad and Reina looked at each other and then Karena giggled, “She knows you have an attic full of goodies.”

Reina blushed and Karena laughed, “We are just trying to get ideas. Gemma likes to spank me!”

“Oh, well sure then, come on up,” Reina offered. A quick glance at Chad told her that he was just as dumbfounded as she was over that little piece of information.

As Chad opened the door, Gemma and Karena both made seductive little moaning noises.

“Can we play?” Gemma asked brazenly. “I’d like to see a demonstration first of course. Maybe you can show us how you use this spanking bench.”

Chad was a little taken aback, but Reina felt her pussy getting wet and went directly to the bench, pulled up her skirt, and bent over, exposing her well-marked ass. Chad knew better than to ask her if this was okay. She wouldn’t have gotten into spanking position unless she wanted to do so. And who was he to turn down an opportunity to swat that delicious bottom?

Chad picked a crop from his collection and watched the look on Gemma’s face turn to one of pure lust. “So, you wish to see me turn her ass red?” he asked bluntly.

“Yes, Karena told me that you are a very skilled master. Perhaps I could learn a thing or two about the fine art of impact play?” Gemma smiled wickedly.

Chad grinned, “Did she tell you that? Well then, I’d hate to make a liar out of her.”

Smack!

Reina’s body flinched. The first strike always startled her. But she begged for more and snuck a sideways glance at Gemma, who was licking her lips with desire.

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Chad continued demonstrating his skill as Reina’s ass began to sting and turn bright red.

“Open your legs up, I want to show our guests how my crop can make your pussy drip,” he commanded.

She did as she was told and felt arousal wash over her as he concentrated the impact of the crop on her bare sex.

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Five swats in quick succession nearly brought tears to her eyes. The terse impact of the leather on her sensitive skin was provocatively stimulating and she knew he was trying to show off how he could make her cum like this. So, she begged, “Please, Sir, I need more!”

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

On the fifth spank of the crop, Reina lost control of her body and came hard, squirting and shaking while she cried out, “Oh fuck! Yes, I'm cumming!"

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

The crop made her juices splash all over her legs and ass. Chad rubbed Reina’s crimson cheeks as her body shivered with aftershocks from her incredibly intense orgasm. Forgetting that Gemma and Karena were there, he moved around to the front of the bench and unzipped his pants. Reina lifted her head and deftly removed his rigid member from its captivity and began to devour it.

Watching Reina suck Chad’s cock made Gemma hot. It wasn’t so much the act itself, but the way no words were necessary between them. He was in complete control of her and she knew exactly what he wanted. They were so in tune with each other, so in synch, it was erotic as hell!

“I want what they have,” Gemma whispered seductively in Karena’s ear.

“She is lovely, isn’t she?” Karena sighed.

“Yes, but I meant I want you and I to have this easy kind of relationship where we know what each other wants and needs without needing to speak,” Gemma explained.

“It wasn’t always easy between these two!” Karena laughed. “Now watch the show, this is the best part!”

Chad had two handfuls of red hair as he fucked Reina’s face like a man possessed. Reina’s tongue lapped at his balls with each thrust and, when she slid a finger into his ass, he cried out, “Fuck, Reina! I’m gonna fill your gut with my seed!”

Gemma was more than a little surprised when Karena got behind Reina and fucked her rapidly with two fingers causing her to cum while she was still swallowing Chad’s thick spunk.

“Why you naughty little slut!” Gemma teased. “Fingering our hostess without even asking! I think you need a spanking!”

Chad grinned and motioned to the wall of spanking implements, “Take your pick, Gemma.”

Gemma wasted no time leading Karena over to a table and said, “Slide your panties off, lift your dress, and lean over, my love. I want to make your ass as red as Reina’s hair.”

Karena didn’t argue. She loved the fact that both she and Gemma considered themselves to be switches, and she was only too happy to be the submissive one today.

Gemma chose a paddle and enjoyed spanking the sultry brunette.

Smack!

Smack!

Karena moaned and writhed on the table.

Smack!

Smack!

Chad started stroking his cock and nodded at Reina. Gemma watched as Reina walked over to the table and climbed up with her legs spread. Chad took the lead and said, “Karena, Reina’s pussy needs your attention.”

Karena began licking Reina’s delicious cunt while Gemma paddled her ass.

Smack!

Smack!

Reina shivered as she came, quenching Karena’s thirst for her sweet nectar.

Smack!

Smack!

Chad’s cock was so hard watching this trio of women. Reina caught his look and smiled. She had a wicked idea and she whispered in Gemma’s ear.

Gemma grinned, “Our hostess would like to be the center of attention. It would be rude to not give her what she wants. Chad, you need to be naked so you can fuck your wife while Karena sits on her face.”

Chad was amused at Gemma giving orders, but he would never turn down the chance to put his cock in Reina’s tight cunt.

They moved to the medical table and Gemma put Reina’s legs into the stirrups, so her pussy was open for Chad. Karena was delighted to straddle Reina’s face. She knew that magic tongue would bring her to an amazing orgasm! But she wondered what Gemma was going to be doing.

MaitteCruz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaitteCruz1

Gemma looked at Reina with questioning eyes and was pleased when Reina nodded and smiled.

Gemma got on her knees behind Chad and, while he thrust into Reina’s sweet, tight hole, she bent down to lick his asshole.

His eyes flew open wide as he searched Reina’s face for a disapproving look. But instead, he saw a sexy smirk as she mouthed to him, “Enjoy!”

Chad pumped into Reina while Gemma’s tongue darted in and around his puckered hole. Karena was grinding her needy cunt on Reina’s face and felt her orgasm closing in on her. “Mistress Gemma, may I cum?” she cried out. “Please, I need to cum so badly!”

Gemma’s mouth was busy, so Chad demanded, “Cum, slut!”

Both Karena and Reina came on Chad’s command. Seeing Reina’s face covered with Karena’s juices, combined with Reina’s pussy clamping down on his dick and Gemma’s tongue in his ass, set off his own orgasm. He decided at the last second to pull out and cum all over Reina’s mound and tummy. Then he took charge again and directed, “Gemma, clean up my cum with your tongue. Karena, get on your knees and eat Gemma’s pussy while she cleans up my whore.”

Afterwards, the four of them ended up feeling decadently sated and relaxed for a while in the hot tub while drinking wine.

Gemma was feeling buzzed from the wine. “You two are the perfect hosts! This was a ton of fun! I’d love to come back and watch a session with her collar on!” she blurted out.

Karena looked embarrassed, but Chad grinned, “Sure, any time!”

Karena looked at Reina and said, “I really did just mean to show her your attic dungeon. I hope you didn’t mind us making a session out of it!”

Reina leaned over and kissed Karena on the lips, “I had a great time!”

Gemma smiled, “Thanks, really! Especially letting me enjoy your man like that. I consider myself a lesbian, but there is something oddly erotic about tonguing a man’s asshole.”

Reina laughed, “I figured I could trust that you didn’t have designs on him based on everything Karena told me. Thanks for giving him a lovely surprise!”

Chad nearly blushed, “Well, ladies, all I can say is that you all made my cock very happy in a variety of ways!”

After their guests were gone, Chad loaded the dishwasher while Reina cleaned up the table and the counter.

“I’m not used to seeing Karena in a submissive role,” Reina commented.

“She was submissive to me back when we dated for those three months,” Chad commented. “But I’ve never seen her like she was tonight with Gemma.”

“I forget, sometimes, that you two dated. Funny how that doesn’t make me jealous,” she admitted.

“Well, maybe it’s because, of the two of us, she’d much rather be with you,” he laughed.

“I remember my first day when she inspected me, she had me spread my legs and inserted two fingers in me. I’d never experienced the touch of a woman before. It was intoxicating,” Reina confessed.

Chad looked puzzled, “She never told me that. She never touched any of the blonde bore whores, as she called them. Her inspection was simply to make sure that the Office Whore of the month was sans panties and properly shaved.”

“Are you serious?” Reina blushed. "I just thought it was standard procedure.”

Chad laughed, “I guess I should consider myself lucky that she didn’t decide to keep you for herself! It was risky letting her choose. I can see that now.”

“Well, I’m awfully glad she chose me for you!” Reina said as she kissed him on the top of his nose.

“I remember the first time you did that,” Chad said as he pulled her into him for an embrace. “I’d never experienced anything so sensual and playful at the same time. You enchanted me with your erotic innocence.”

Reina looked up into his eyes and said, “I remember being appalled at how much I wanted your hands all over me the moment I met you. I went to sleep the first night trying to figure out if you had to hire Office Whores to compensate for a small dick.”

Chad gave her ass a playful swat.

“I’m serious! There you were, drop-dead gorgeous with all that dark hair and those dark brown eyes. You were the sexiest man I’d ever laid eyes on and you were basically paying me to fuck you. I’d have done it for free!” she joked.

“The problem wasn’t in my pants, Rei. It was in my brain. I was convinced women would only be with me if they were obligated to spread their legs for me,” he admitted.

“I’m so glad you let me into that heart of yours,” she murmured as she let him hold her.

“I’m so glad you didn’t give up on me,” Chad said as he lifted her chin to gently kiss her.

“You really don’t miss fucking a new pussy every few months?” she asked earnestly.

“My dick was usually satisfied, but my heart always longed for more,” he answered quietly. “I was always keenly aware that this was a job for them. Oh, occasionally one would try to seduce me into taking them out on a date. But I never had an interest. I was always sure they were looking for arm candy and someone to pick up the tab. I just wanted someone to express interest in me as a person. Someone who would be willing to knock down a few of my walls. That never happened until you.”

“Well, I’m grateful for that!” Reina said.

“Me too!” Chad replied, pulling her into his arms. “Reina, why did you tell Gemma to use her tongue on my ass?”

Reina smirked, “You liked that, huh?”

“Well, I’m a man so, yeah!” he laughed. “I was just taken aback.”

“I felt like we were having all the fun and she was just watching. I remembered Karena mentioning once that Gemma’s quirk was that she enjoyed giving men rim jobs even though she had no interest in having sex with them. I figured it was perfect. I knew Karena wouldn’t be jealous since it was you. I knew you’d enjoy it because I did that on our honeymoon when I was really inebriated, and you came like a fountain. And I knew I’d enjoy being able to give you an experience that seemed more than a little decadent, without my jealousy rearing its ugly head. It just seemed like an all-around good idea.”

“You never cease to amaze me, Reina! You didn’t need to do that, but that’s just how you are, isn’t it? You have such a giving heart,” Chad said softly. “I can’t say enough how lucky I am to have you as my wife.”

Reina snuggled up against Chad, “We are lucky to have each other. But we need to get ready for bed, we have to go back to work tomorrow.”

Chad sighed, “Thanks for making our little break from work so utterly perfect!”

Reina said, “Well, we could make it more perfect and end with a Task 5!”

“Mm, get your slutty little ass in the shower, Mrs. Stephens!” Chad said as he chased her upstairs to the master bathroom.

“Yes, Sir,” Reina purred.

“Such a good little Office Whore!” he mused as he turned on the water and prepared to fuck his wife, his whore, and his best friend while he thanked God that all three of them were Reina!

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments