Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore - Part 23

"Reina takes control..."

71
33 Comments 33
6.5k Views 6.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"Many thanks to those readers who asked for more. I hope I can continue to make it worth your while to read!"

Reina walked in Karena’s office on Tuesday morning, almost floating.

“Let me see it!” Karena said, excited to see Reina’s engagement ring from Chad.

“Oh, come on, I’m sure you’ve seen it already. There’s not much that Chad keeps from you, not that I mind,” Reina answered as she showed Karena the dazzling addition to her left hand.

“Not this time,” Karena mused. “He never said a word. Maybe he was afraid I couldn’t keep a secret.”

“Well, HE managed to keep it a secret. Apparently, he’s had the ring for a few weeks,” Reina laughed.

“Really? It took him that long to get brave and finally ask?” Karena inquired.

“Let’s just say, he kept getting in his own way before he could finally get around to it,” Reina said smiling, thinking about how she had to seduce him into the proposal once she accidentally found the ring.

“Getting in his own way is Chad’s forte,” Karena joked. But it was the truth.

Chad had been her boss and best friend for ten years. Karena knew him better than anyone and could vouch for the fact that he seemed to be his own worst enemy at times. The fact that he’d actually fallen for Reina wasn’t surprising. She was lovely. Karena had hand-picked her as his Office Whore almost a year ago in hopes that he would stop needing an endless string of meaningless sluts to suck and fuck him. It had been a genius move on her part. Reina had changed Chad’s world completely. The transformation in him over the past year had been remarkable. He had gone from being a man whose kinky desires and excessively high sex drive had led him to needing an Office Whore to help him with sexual release on a daily, sometimes twice a day, basis, to being a man who was truly head over heels in love with the woman who had finally captured his heart. He was a better man personally, but also professionally. The company was running more smoothly than ever and Chad, despite being a man in love, was more focused than he’d ever been.

Shortly before lunch, she noticed that Chad called Reina to his office for a quick blowjob before an important meeting. Karena laughed, well some things hadn’t changed. And, actually, she was glad for that. After all, there were still occasionally times when he would invite her to join them in his office for a delicious threesome. New and improved Chad even liked to watch his two best girls, as he called them, enjoy some girl on girl action while he stroked his cock. Talk about going off script! His need to be in control of every detail had lessened and he had a much healthier attitude about life in general.

Later that afternoon, Chad’s buddy, Clarence, strolled in and stopped by Reina’s desk. It had been a while since he had come sniffing around Reina, and Karena had hoped he had finally given up trying to get into her pants.

“Well, hello there, sweet thing! Long time, no see!” Clarence bellowed as he greeted her.

“Hi, Clarence,” Reina answered politely, biting back the sarcastic comment that was itching to come out. “If you’re looking for Chad, he isn’t back from his meeting across town yet.”

“Well, it’s a shame I missed him! I was just dropping by to let him know how much I am looking forward to his decadent annual birthday weekend at the cabin. See, I know he won’t share you, but I got myself my own redheaded Office Whore and I am only too happy to share her with him. You’re welcome to come along, darlin’, but it’s a tradition, and Chad tends to go a little overboard with his whips and chains during the birthday debauchery. I’m guessing you might rather not see that, but I’d hate to be rude and not invite you,” Clarence chuckled. “You can come too if you want, Karena. My girl, Red, will fuck or suck whoever I ask her to. I’m sure she’d be willing to strap on a dildo and have a go at you if you want.”

Karena shook her head, “Clarence, you really are a pig, aren’t you?”

Clarence just laughed. “Aw now, Karena, you’ve hurt my feelings.”

Just then, Chad walked back into the office and saw Clarence standing there laughing, while his best friend and his fiancée both looked annoyed and pissed off.

“Clarence! Hey man, I’ve been meaning to return your calls,” Chad lied. He’d been avoiding Clarence like the plague for months now, mostly because he made Reina uncomfortable. But also, because being around him reminded Chad that he’d also been a careless user of women, like Clarence. He was different now, better; Reina made him a better man. Clarence was a married man, cheating on his wife, and not the kind of guy he really wanted to hang out with anymore. The new Chad had very little in common with Clarence, yet he struggled with how to break off that friendship without seeming like a dick.

“No problem, Chad, I know this little minx probably keeps you busy. But I hope you don’t think you’re going to get out of the annual birthday fuck fest just because you’re getting regular pussy from one broad these days,” Clarence blurted out. “I’ve got my own little redheaded slut that I have been just dying to share with you.”

After a moment of awkward silence, when none of them seemed able to speak, it was Reina who broke the silence. Resisting the urge to scream at him to get the fuck out of the office, she used her quick-witted brain to do the job instead.

“Clarence, have you seen the rock that your old buddy, Chad, put on my finger?” Reina asked, sounding more than a little devious. “It’s just the kind of thing your little red-haired whore is likely to notice and want if she sees it this weekend at the cabin. And how are you going to explain that to your wife? And, if I do say so myself, Chad’s expertise with the whip and his ability to fuck for hours might make her wish she was Chad’s little whore. I think it might be in your best interest to just move on. Clearly, Chad won’t share anymore and if you try to share, what was her name again? Red? If you try to share Red with Chad, well she might just be tempted to jump ship. We can’t have that now, can we, Clarence?”

Clarence looked stunned. Before he could respond, Reina continued, her voice calm and smooth as silk, “Listen, Clarence, you and Chad had a great run for years. Lots of great memories of the whores you both fucked, but he’s going to be a married man. And, unlike you, he’s going to take those vows seriously. So, not only is the birthday fuck fest not going to happen, but your membership to the Chad Stephens fuck buddy club has been revoked. Please leave, while you still have your dignity and before I plant my foot in your ass.”

Chad stood there, wanting to cheer, but also realizing he looked like a wimp for not saying these things to Clarence on his own. Karena just snickered a little and walked away while Reina waited patiently for a response from Clarence.

“Well, I guess old Clarence can take a hint,” he said in a snarky, Southern drawl. “It appears your bride-to-be doesn’t like me, Chad. So, I guess I will be on my way. Lots of hot pussies for me to fuck, Reina, I don’t need yours.”

Rather than be offended by his attempt to provoke her temper, Reina simply said, “Nope, you sure don’t.”

Then she walked away.

Chad spent a few minutes talking to Clarence before he finally left. They were, after all, still going to run into each other out in the business world.

When Reina returned to her desk, she said, “I don’t want to know what lies you had to tell Clarence to smooth over your business relationship, but I sure hope he knows he’s not getting an invitation to the wedding!”

Chad laughed, “You never cease to amaze me, baby. I thought for sure you were going to punch his lights out, you looked so mad. Then, with that sweet, polite voice, you basically implied that he could go fuck himself. My god, I love you!”

AmberHills
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberHills

“I love you too, Chad,” Reina replied. “But I am curious to know why he thought there would still be a birthday fuck fest this year. I need you to know that if I am going to marry you, events like that are no longer an option. I meant what I said, Chad, I won’t share you.”

Chad wasn’t sure if this was a moment for seriousness or if a little levity was called for. So, he aimed for the middle.

“I share you with Karena,” he said in a teasing voice.

“That’s different!” Reina protested. “We both know that is a completely different circumstance. Don’t try to twist things around.”

She was clearly getting a little miffed, so Chad simply took her hands in his and said, “Baby, I was just trying to tease you a little. Of course, our little threesomes with Karena are an exception that I think we all enjoy too much to give up. But I would even do that for you, if it was important.”

She took a deep breath and sighed, “I’m sorry, Clarence just set me off, baby. I don’t need to stop our times with Karena. I just need to know that all that other stuff is far back in the past, and that it’s going to stay there.”

Chad took Reina’s face in his hands and looked deep into her eyes. While it was clear that Reina wanted to marry him, he could tell she was still having some issue with trusting him completely. He could hardly blame her, his past was bad enough, but the more recent indiscretion of going home with a strange woman had damaged that trust significantly. And, while he didn’t actually have sex with the blonde bar bimbo, the fact that he had intended to, still hurt her very much. He knew that she’d forgiven him more easily than she could forget how he almost ruined everything. So, if she needed reassurance that he was serious about being a faithful husband to her, then he would do whatever it took to prove it.

“I love you, Reina, more than life itself. I promise you that I am ready to be faithful to you and do my damnedest to show you that every day,” he said, the look on his face matching the tone in his voice. “You saved me from myself, baby. You showed me what being a man really means. It’s not about conquests and fuck fests, it’s about having someone to hold in my arms once we’ve both enjoyed pleasing each other. I thought I needed more and more to be satisfied, when all I really need is you. I swear I never said anything to Clarence to make him think we were doing the cabin weekend thing again for my birthday. But, neither did I say anything to make sure he knew it wasn’t going to take place this year, and I am sorry for not doing so. I’m sure he came here trying to poke at you. In his mind, you’re the piece of ass that stole away his partner in crime.”

Reina looked at him and her heart felt lighter. But she kept a relatively stern look on her face when she said, “I love you, Chad, more than life itself. But if you ever refer to me as a piece of ass again, Clarence is welcome to have you back!”

Then she smirked at him and said, “I don’t suppose you have time for some hot office sex, do you?”

Chad felt relief wash over him. “What did you have in mind, baby?” he asked, running his hand along her inner thigh.

“I was thinking of a Task #13,” she teased.

“But there are only twelve tasks outlined in the Base 12 Slut handbook, my luscious little Office Whore,” he mused.

“Good thing your Office Whore Fiancée has a decadent imagination then!” she said wickedly. “I think you should clear your afternoon, Mr. Stephens. The future Mrs. Stephens has a sudden need to take advantage of you.”

Chad smiled and said, “Give me an hour to wrap things up, and the rest of the day is yours.”

Now he just had to handle a few phone calls while ignoring the aching bulge in his pants.

It took him a little longer than an hour, but when he called Reina into his office, she seemed to be understanding and still sounded ready to go. He was a lucky man, indeed.

She came into his office and closed the door behind her, making sure it was locked. She had a devious look on her face. Chad wasn’t sure if he should be aroused or scared. He was actually feeling both emotions at the moment and it was making his cock ache again.

“Get up and go over to the couch, Chad,” Reina purred. “Then very slowly take your clothes off for me.”

She stood leaning on the edge of his desk and motioned for him to move to the couch.

“Since you haven’t had the luxury of reading about Task 13 in the manual, I will be kind enough to tell you what I plan to do with you once you are naked,” she continued.

Chad wanted to just rip off his clothes, but she had directed him to do so slowly. He knew he could just do what he wanted, but it was erotic having her take control. So, he disrobed, taking his time, feeling vulnerable as she watched him undress. She stared at his cock when it sprung loose from his boxers, and licked her lips seductively. He’d never been on this end of things before, never been the one to take directions rather than give them. This was really fucking hot!

Once he was completely nude, Reina started to take off her clothes as well. First, she removed the slutty red lace panties out from underneath her skirt. She tossed them onto Chad’s lap and they landed on his raging erection.

He went to remove them, but she said, “Leave them there! I want your cock to feel how drenched those panties are with my juices. Now watch me carefully while I undress the rest of the way for you.”

Reina continued her seductive strip-tease, and Chad reached for his shaft to stroke it.

“Did I say you could touch your cock?” Reina spoke sternly, raising an eyebrow. “That belongs to me and you only stroke it when I tell you to.”

When she was naked except her heels and her shiny new engagement ring, she climbed onto his lap so her voluptuous breasts were in his face. The wetness of her hot pussy made his cock feel needy and he desperately wanted to just thrust himself into her and fuck her hard and fast and deep!

But this was Reina’s show, and he knew he wouldn’t do anything to spoil it. My god, she was such a fucking turn-on and she was all his! And he was all hers too, he mused. So, he sat, waiting for her next instruction.

But rather than telling him what to do, she found his open mouth with her left nipple and fed it to him. His mouth knew instinctively what to do. He licked and sucked and nibbled until Reina was moaning and bucking. He felt her pussy squirt her juices on his cock and took that as his cue to give the other nipple similar attention. He brought her to yet another orgasm and felt his cock aching to fuck her.

“Not yet,” she said, as if reading his mind. “I want that cock in my mouth. I want to taste my sweet nectar and lick it off your hot, hard shaft. Spread those legs for me so I can enjoy what I want”

She got down off of his lap and onto the floor beneath him as he sat on the couch and obediently spread his legs for her. The irony of the role reversal was not lost on him, and it was making him so incredibly aroused!

As she licked and sucked and fondled, he closed his eyes and leaned back to enjoy her wicked oral skills. So, he wasn’t anticipating what would happen next. He felt her wet finger circling his asshole. Fuck! That was hot! Then suddenly, she slipped that finger into his ass and pushed his cock into her throat. The combination had him unable to hold off anymore and he came hard, shooting his seed violently into her throat.

“Holy Fuck, Reina!” he gasped, the orgasm so intense that his body was still shuddering.

“Did I say you could cum, baby?” she teased. “Now I have to punish you!”

Chad’s eyes flew open and he saw that she wasn’t kidding. His cock twitched as it started to come back to life almost instantly.

“No, ma’am, you did not,” he said sheepishly. “I will accept any punishment you see fit to give me.”

“Good boy,” she purred. “Because I am not done with you yet.”

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments