Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore - Part 14

"Chad takes Reina on an erotic adventure..."

96
36 Comments 36
10.6k Views 10.6k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Chad looked at Reina and smiled. God, she was so beautiful and for the next several hours, all his.

For a split second, he wanted to just call the whole thing off and take her back to his place and just make love to her. But that wouldn’t be fair to Reina. She’d clearly taken the time to prepare for Task 12, and at this point she would probably be pissed off or disappointed if he didn’t give her the chance to complete the last of the Office Whore - Base 12 Slut tasks.

For the past ten years, there had been dozens of women who had held the role of Office Whore, fulfilling Chad’s sexual needs. His ridiculously high sex drive had always been somewhat of an enigma to him. Maybe he was wired wrong, but he didn’t seem to be able to function in his daily life without sexual release, often multiple times in a day. The Office Whore concept had helped keep him focused and satisfied. But had it really kept him satisfied? While he kept some of his sluts for 3-4 months, he was bored with most of them after the few weeks. Until Reina.

From the very start he could sense that Reina was special; that she would be different from all of the other women. What he didn’t realize was that he would fall in love with her. He loved everything about her. Her big blue eyes, her fiery red hair with the golden highlights, mmm, and the lips made for kissing; but more than that he loved her heart. No one before Reina had ever bothered to look a little deeper and see what even Chad hadn’t realized existed, a man who desperately wanted to be loved and to matter to someone.

He believed she loved him. But she hadn’t said it yet. Probably waiting for him to say it first, he thought. He almost blurted it out when she stepped into his office just now and she said, “I’m ready.” But he was afraid she would change her mind about being his Office Whore just one last time.

So, instead, Chad looked at her and said, “I want you to remember that for the next several hours you are mine. I will do whatever I want with you and you will do whatever I ask. I promise any pain you feel will be pleasurable if you allow yourself to relax and enjoy it. Do you understand and agreed to this, Reina?”

“Yes, I understand and agree, Chad,” Reina said softly. “I’m ready to be yours and to do whatever you wish.”

Chad felt his cock twitch as she answered him. But his heart was also aware that this time would be different. He wanted it to be perfect for her. He took her hands in his and looked deep into her eyes, saying, “Reina I need to know that you trust me in this adventure we are about to take part in. I need you to promise me that if it gets to be too much or if you feel any pain that isn’t erotic, that you will use your safe word.”

“I trust you completely, Chad,” Reina answered, “and I promise to use my safe word if I need it, but I won’t. I want this so much Chad. I need this, with you.”

Staggered by her words, Chad kissed her gently and whispered, “I promise your trust is well placed. I don’t take it for granted. I’ve never wanted anyone the way I want you. I want this so much too. I want this with you, Reina. Only you.”

Reina was so moved she was afraid she would start to cry. The word love wasn’t said out loud, but she could feel it. So, she took a deep breath to settle herself and said once again, “I’m ready.”

Chad took her and led her to the couch. He sat down and said, “Take off your sweater and your skirt for me Reina. I want to see what delights you have hidden under those sexy clothes.”

Reina took her time removing her soft gray sweater, revealing her voluptuous breasts in their sexy red lace bra.

Chad moaned a little and moved his hand to touch his cock through his trousers. “I like, baby, keep going.”

Next, she slowly unzipped the short charcoal pencil skirt and let it fall to the ground. Her matching red panties were already damp from her arousal.

“You are so fucking hot, baby!” Chad murmured with that sexy voice of his. “Leave the stockings and the shoes on along with the slutty red bra and panties for now. Come over here and take my cock out for me. I want you to suck me like only you know how. I need that talented mouth and throat.”

Reina unzipped his pants and removed them along with his boxers. Then, she got down on her knees and began to kiss and lick and suck, swirling her tongue around as she felt his cock grow harder. She played with his balls, squeezing with just the right amount of pressure, as she took him in deeper an inch at a time. When he was deep in her throat, she slipped a finger into her mouth to get it wet and slid just the tip of that finger into his asshole.

“Oh, Fuck! Reina! Oh God!” Chad yelled out.

Reina stopped completely and looked at him with wide eyes, worried that she’d gone too far and that he was unhappy with her.

But Chad said, “Oh my God, baby, don’t stop! That felt so fucking incredible. You are such a delight, my slutty little whore. Just when I think you’re just this innocent thing, you surprise me with moves I didn’t expect.”

Reina smiled and thought, another first, yay me! Then she took Chad all the way into her throat with one swift move and slid the finger back in his ass.

Chad grabbed two handfuls of Reina’s red curls and pushed her head down into his cock, fucking her throat hard and fast. The feeling of her beautifully manicured finger moving in and out of his ass was so fucking erotic. He hadn’t intended to cum with this blow job, he just wanted to enjoy her mouth like an appetizer, but there was no turning back now. He pulled out just in time to spray his cum all over her beautiful tits.

Then he watched, in awe, as she scooped up some of his cum and licked it off her fingers. She did so again and again until every drop of cum was wiped clean from her chest. He could swear his dick was already getting hard again at the sight of her licking his cum off her fingers like it was buttercream frosting.

“Mmm, you’re a nasty little slut, aren’t you? Licking up all of my cum! God, I need you on that table baby. Be a good girl and lay down on your back.”

Chad took off his shirt and leaned down to whisper in her ear, “Do you trust me, Reina?”

“I trust you, Chad,” she answered softly.

Their eyes locked for a moment and, again Chad wanted to tell her that he loved her. But he was afraid it would spoil the moment.

He slipped a blindfold over her head and adjusted it so she’d be unable to anticipate his moves. Next, he tied her hands so that her arms were stretch out. Then he removed those wicked red panties and secured her feet into place as well, leaving her spread open for him to use. It was play time.

Chad took a feather from his collection of erotic toys and began to trace it along her inner thighs. Soft moans escaped Reina’s lips as her whole body shuddered. He continued along the rest of her body, stopping only for a moment to remove her bra so he could tease her nipples with the feather. She arched up her hips when he switched from the gentle teasing to intense pressure, pinching her nipples hard.

“Oh, fuck!” she cried out, “Yes! God, yes!”

Chad smiled to himself. Task 12 rules called for the slut to remain quiet besides moaning and whimpering. But he loved how hot he was making her, and ignored her breaking the rules. In fact, he thought, fuck the rules! He just wanted to play this by ear with her.

Chad continued, alternating pleasure and pain with her nipples. He could tell he had Reina on the brink of orgasm several times, so he stopped each time and watched her body tense up as she willed herself to not cum. He kissed her gently on the neck, whispering, “You’re such a good girl, baby, but we’ve only just begun.”

He opened up the ice bucket he had filled for this afternoon. He held an ice cube over her lovely bare mound and asked, “Tell me, do you want more?”

As Reina nodded yes, the melting ice started dripping onto her pussy. She moaned and started grinding her hips as she enjoyed how the icy water droplets contrasted with her own heat. God, this was driving her crazy! Having the blindfold on created just enough sensory deprivation that she was unable to anticipate when each drop would fall and where exactly it would land. The feeling was exquisite!

Chad took another piece of ice and rubbed circles around her nipples without actually touching them. Then he popped the piece of ice in his mouth and began sucking them, holding each tender nipple between his teeth and the ice on his tongue. Each moan from Reina was like music to his ears. Knowing that she was enjoying this as much as he was made him feel alive.

Chad traced a line, with yet another piece of ice, from her mouth, down her neck, between her gorgeous tits, and past her belly button until finally reaching her pussy. He rubbed it along her clit and slid it into her hot, wet hole, watching it melt instantly. He could feel her body start to tremble, so he stopped for a few seconds.

It was time to add some heat.

Chad untied Reina, keeping the blindfold on, and then positioned her so she was bent over the table with her ass exposed. Each ankle was secured to a table leg and he was glad he told her to keep the heels on, otherwise her legs would be dangling. He wanted her restrained, but not uncomfortable. He tied her arms above her head and kept the blindfold in place. Once again, he whispered in her ear, “Do you trust me, Reina?”

Ame1y
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ame1y

“Yes, I trust you, Chad. I trust you completely,” she answered.

Suddenly, she felt a smack on her ass, and then another, as Chad spanked her hard. She managed to keep her cries to a whimper as he alternated spanking her left and right ass cheeks. At first it hurt like hell, but as he continued, she felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter. She felt a brief wave of shame, knowing that she was getting so turned on by the pain he was inflicting on her ass. But with the pain came intense pleasure like she’d never known.

She’d grown quiet, and Chad was concerned that she was simply enduring instead of enjoying. In the past, that wouldn’t have mattered. But this was Reina. She was his present. Maybe even his future if he could stop screwing up. So, it did matter, because she mattered.

“Do you need me to stop, baby?” he asked gently.

“God, no, please don’t stop!” Reina cried out, surprising them both.

Aroused, he resumed spanking her ass until it was bright red like her bra and panties. Then he rubbed a hand gently over her crimson bottom and slid two fingers inside her pussy.

“Fuck, Reina, your dripping wet!” He was excited and relieved at the same time. Clearly, she wasn’t faking her enjoyment. It took every ounce of energy he had to not just fuck her right now and be done.

But there was more he wanted her to experience. And if he had doubted that she was ready before, all fears of that were washed away when she whispered, “I’m ready for more.”

He untied her once more and put her on her back again, securing her spread eagle for the next part of this adventure. Her nipples stood rock hard, begging for attention. He took a brand-new pair of four screw vice nipple clamps and took his time tightening the screws to reach the perfect level of pressure. He couldn’t see her eyes, but he watched her mouth to gauge whether she could handle more. He made the screws a little tighter and watched her mouth form a grimace. But seconds later he saw what could only be described as a seductive smile. Confident that he had found the perfect combination of pleasure and pain, he moved on.

Chad opened what looked like a small suitcase to reveal his collection of electro-stim toys and a power box. He lubed up the metal phallic device and pushed it into her slowly.

Reina’s body shuddered as she felt the cold metal shaft enter her. Having no idea what it was, she experienced a moment of panic. Then she remembered what she had said to Chad about trust and she felt her whole body relax. She had grown accustomed to the pressure from the nipple clamps and almost wished she could ask him to tighten them just a bit more. But before she could, she felt a pulsing sensation from the steel cock inside her. Then she felt her body arch and her pelvis start to grind.

“Oh my god, what is that thing fucking me? It feels so fucking good!” Reina cried out.

Chad said nothing, but adjusted the dials on the power box until Reina was writhing and panting on the table.

“Do you have a needy little cunt, baby?” Chad asked wickedly. Then he took a vibrating wand and teased her swollen clit until he could sense her getting close to orgasm. He took the wand away and turned down the intensity of the electric current pulsing into her.

Reina whimpered when he stopped, but she knew this was part of the task, probably the most difficult part of all. Waiting until Chad felt she had earned the right to cum. She had never been denied an orgasm before and at the moment it sucked out loud. But she trusted Chad. He would eventually allow her to cum. She had to be patient and be a good slut.

A moment later, Chad was tightening the nipple clamps. She felt intense pain, followed quickly by exquisite pleasure. She could almost cum just from the sensations her nipples were experiencing.

Then the pulsing increased inside her. It felt like a really big cock, fucking her harder and faster and deeper than she had ever experienced before.

With the wand back on her clit, Reina was aching for release. But as soon as she would start to grind her hips, Chad would remove the wand again and decrease the intensity. He repeated this over and over, till Reina wasn’t sure she could take it anymore.

She continued to writhe and moan, and finally cry out with need until finally she heard him say, “Do you need to cum, baby? Tell me how much you need it, my little slut; beg me to let you cum!”

“Oh, God, fuck yes! Please let me cum. I need to cum so bad!” Reina cried out, tears streaming down her face from underneath the blindfold.

“And if I said no?” he asked her wickedly, “would you keep going? Would you keep trying to earn your orgasm, my little whore?”

Reina started to get angry, but then she remembered what she had promised him.

So, she took a deep breath and merely said, “I trust you Chad.”

Undone by her simple expression of faith in him, Chad turned up the intensity and pressed the wand to her clit again.

“Cum, baby, cum hard for me!” Chad yelled out. “Fucking spray your juices all over my hand.”

Reina had never experienced anything so intense; emotion overwhelmed her as she cried out while her orgasm ripped through her body.

As she struggled to catch her breath, she felt Chad remove the device from her pussy slowly. Then unscrewed the clamps on her nipples and she felt that instant of pain again, then immense relief. She felt Chad’s hot breath on her skin as he gently kissed each nipple before he undid the blindfold and warned her to open her eyes slowly so she could adjust to the light again. While she did, he untied her and helped her down from the table.

He should let her rest, Chad thought, but he had to have her now. Turning her around, he bent her over the table and slid his cock into her hot, wet cunt and began to fuck her. Reina began panting again, “Yes, yes, yes, oh God, don’t stop!”

So hungry with need, and seeing how much she wanted him too, Chad rammed his cock home again and again, fucking Reina’s amazing pussy until they hard together and collapsed on the table.

Once he managed to catch his breath, Chad picked Reina up and carried her to the couch and sat down, pulling her onto his lap. He closed his eyes and buried his face in her hair, inhaling the scent of her intoxicating perfume.

Reina wasn’t the only one overcome with emotion. Chad turned her face to look at his. As their eyes locked onto each other, he felt the words from his heart fall out of his mouth and said, “I love you, Reina.”

Reina couldn’t speak for a moment. What if he didn’t mean that he loved her, but just loved what they had done together? She was worried that he was confusing love with lust.

“Reina, please say something. You’re killing me here. I don’t expect you to love me back, I know we hardly know each other...” Chad rambled, trying desperately to not feel like a total fool for baring his heart and soul to her.

Looking into his eyes, she saw it there; it was real, he loved her. It may not be enough, she thought, but she couldn’t deny that she loved him as well.

“I love you, too,” Reina interrupted and kissed him deeply.

“Really?” Chad asked, sounding incredibly fragile.

“Really.” Reina answered, smiling.

They were both silent for a few minutes, both wondering where they would go from here, but neither one wanting to say something to spoil this feeling.

Holding her close to him, he sighed, “I suppose it would be nice if I actually asked you out on a date.”

Reina giggled, “I suppose that would be the more conventional way to do things.”

Chad looked at her inquisitively. “Did you have something else in mind?”

“No, actually a date sounds nice. I’m starving. But maybe we could take a shower first?”

“If we get in that shower together, I’m going to want to make love with you and we will probably end up on the floor again,” he laughed.

“Sounds like the perfect way for us to start a date,” Reina purred as she headed for the shower.

Chad stopped her for a moment and said, “Reina, you are impossibly beautiful, and I love you. Just know that I’m bound to screw up more often than I get it right where you and I are concerned. I suck at feelings, but I know I would always regret it if we don’t at least try to have a relationship. I can’t promise happily ever after, but I can promise right now that I will do my best to love you.”

Reina looked up at him and smiled, “You are beautiful, sexy as hell, and a big pain in my ass! We both know it won’t be easy. But I love you too, and I want us to be together. There’s just one thing I need to ask.”

“Of course,” Chad answered, “ask me anything.”

“Why can’t I be your girlfriend and your Office whore? I mean, I was kind of looking forward to trying Task 9 again, with Karena of course!” she added quickly.

“You’re a wicked little Office Whore, Reina Kelly,” Chad said, giving her ass another playful slap. “Now get your ass in the shower for a Task 5!”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments