Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore - Part 2

"Reina's job continues to get more interesting..."

135
54 Comments 54
26.4k Views 26.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Reina went home from work and tried hard not to sulk. She’d taken on this job as the Office Whore not because she wanted to, but because she needed the money. It had shocked her at first because she had no idea what the job would entail when she accepted it. But she’d agreed to try the job for a month as the pay was really good and she had bills piling up. And she thought the first day had started off well.

The first task had been easy. Give Chad, her boss, a blowjob. Well she’d given him a damn good one, hadn’t she? He said she’d done a good job and, yet, he’d dismissed her; told her to go home early.

Maybe he didn’t think her outfit was sexy enough. After all, her “job” was to be his office whore. If she was going to be a slut, perhaps she needed to dress more like one. Unfortunately, a shopping trip would have to wait until after payday. For now, she’d have to settle for leaving an additional button undone on her blouse.

As Reina was trying to figure out what she’d done wrong, Chad was fixing himself a drink, trying to figure out his own conflicted feelings. He wasn’t supposed to have feelings, that was the problem. After she completed task 1, and performed what was probably the most amazing blowjob he’d ever experienced, he’d sent her away. He’d been afraid that he’d want to call her back in his office and blaze through all 12 tasks at once. And worse, terrified he might actually want to bring her home.

What the hell was wrong with him? He’d had plenty of women; long, lean, stunning beauties with flawless skin and long golden hair. Yet, he had grown tired of them within a few months. Now Karena, his office manager, had hired this petite red head with freckles and the biggest blue eyes. Sure, she had a hot little body on her, all curvy and lush. But for the life of him, all Chad could remember at the moment was the way she looked when she smiled at him after swallowing every drop of cum. Fuck that was hot! She had seemed so innocent just a few days ago on her very first day, but the girl knew how to suck cock! Maybe she wasn’t innocent at all. Maybe it was an act. Well, whatever she was, she’d done well on her first day and he’d handled it poorly. He was Chad fucking Stephens and he sure as hell didn’t need to start worrying about some little piece of ass. Tomorrow he’d set things straight. He was the boss and she was there to satisfy his insatiable sexual needs. He had no trouble in the past treating these women like whores. He paid them extremely well and gave them fucking benefits on top of it. He just let himself get thrown off balance because she was so different than all the others.

The next day, Reina was at her desk when Chad arrived at work. She smiled at him and said good morning, but he allowed himself only a curt nod in response. He went into his office and spent the first hour or so answering emails and voicemails. He glanced at the clock and wondered if he could spare a half hour to call his little slut in. He needed a distraction before he started looking over the files for the new project. He picked up the phone and took a deep breath, hoping to sound business like and a little aloof.

“Reina, task 2 now!” he practically barked on the phone. He needed to get this under control if he was going to be able to focus on his actual work.

Reina came in promptly, closing and locking the door behind her. He looked her over for a second and realized that he hadn’t really bothered to look at her when he came in this morning. She looked delicious and he suddenly wanted very much to taste her. As she was undoing her blouse, Chad stopped her and said, “I’ve changed my mind. I want number 3 first, then if we have time, we can do the 2nd task.”

When she didn’t move, Chad said abruptly, “I’m the fucking boss, I’m allowed to change my mind and I can choose the tasks in any order I wish. In fact, strip completely and get down on your knees and suck me like you did yesterday, my little whore.”

Reina was startled. Chad’s demeanor was so different than yesterday. But she knew it was not her place to question anything. As quickly as she could, she took off her skirt and blouse and got down on her knees.

“The bra too, slut!” Chad demanded.

Reina unhooked the bra and let it fall to the ground. She reached to undo Chad’s trousers and take out his cock. Within seconds she was tormenting him with her hot little tongue and delightful mouth.

God it felt so fucking good! But he wasn’t about to cum in minutes like a horny college boy today. He was going to enjoy her and remember that was what she was here for and what he paid her to do.

Reina licked and sucked and moaned on Chad’s cock like her job depended on it, because it did. She wasn’t sure what she had done to make him so cross with her, but she was certain she could fix that by performing her duties perfectly. Her hand reached down and cradled his balls and she listened to him moan with pleasure. She felt him thrusting into her throat and matched the rhythm of his movements with great precision.

Suddenly, Chad lifted her head and took his cock out of her mouth. “Sit on the couch and spread your legs, slut. That’s a good girl. Number three Reina.”

Reina quickly sat back on the couch and spread her legs for Chad. Task 3 required her to present her pussy for Chad’s mouth and fingers. This was no hardship for her. She loved to be eaten and played with. She just hoped his foul mood wouldn’t translate into something that would be unpleasant.

She needn’t have worried. The moment his tongue flicked against her clit, she lost herself in feelings of pleasure. True, it would have been nice for him to spend a little time teasing her first, but she remembered this was a job, and she was meant for his pleasure. Anything she enjoyed was a lovely perk.

Reina’s eyes fluttered as Chad explored her folds with his fingers as his tongue assaulted her clit. He slid a finger inside her, then another, then another still. All the while sucking on her tender bud; he was driving her wild! He was surprisingly gentle at first, considering his curt demeanor. Then just when Reina started to moan and grind her hips, Chads fingers thrusted into her furiously. His teeth nibbled at her clit while he rammed his fingers into her hot, wet pussy. Yet, as rough as he was being, Reina thought she’d never been so aroused. As she was about to explode, Chad stopped abruptly. “I’m ready for Task 2 Reina, turn over,” Chad said rather impatiently.

MartinaLopez1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MartinaLopez1

Frustrated, but remembering her place, Reina said nothing as she flipped over with her round ass in the air. Task 2 required her to do so, in order for Chad to fuck her pussy from behind.

“Now that I’ve got your cunt opened up and nice and ready for me, I’m going to fuck you like I want to my little office whore. You like being my slut, don’t you?”

Reina managed to speak, despite being a little out of breath, “Yes, Chad, I love being your slut!” she answered as instructed in the training manual. “My body is yours to use, however you like.”

Reina was shocked how easy it was to utter those words that she’d practiced at home in the mirror, and how her pussy started to tingle even more as she said them. She nearly purred as he grabbed hold of her hips and drove himself into her.

“How do you want it slut?” Chad said as he slapped Reina’s ass, startling her.

“Hard and fast and deep,” Reina answered as her role required.

“Use my name, slut! You fucking know the rules!” Chad practically screamed at her.

“I want you to fuck my pussy hard and fast and deep, Chad!” Reina cried out.

Chad held on tight to Reina as he pumped her hard until his will shattered and he exploded into her hot willing cunt.

“Fuck! You are so fucking tight Reina! Your slutty little cunt milked my cock dry!” Chad said breathing heavy as he pulled out of her and moved to turn her head to face him. “Suck it clean, my little whore!”

Reina was eager to please her boss, licking both his cum and her own juices from his cock until he was all cleaned up. She smiled when she saw he looked genuinely pleased. She had been afraid he was sorry that he’d given her a chance for a trial basis and would fire her before she could prove she was more than capable of doing this job.

Chad, satisfied that he’d reclaimed his self-control, was zipping his pants up when he noticed she was still on the couch, naked. “What are you waiting for? Get dressed and get the fuck out of my office so I can get back to work!” Chad said tersely.

Reina felt hot tears threatening to spring from her eyes so she looked away and began to dress quickly. Chad had seen her eyes, however, before she looked away and decided maybe he should throttle back a little and be less of a prick. He didn’t seem to know how to act around this girl. True, she was just a hired slut, but it didn’t mean he needed to be a complete asshole. As she finished buttoning her blouse, Chad reached over and buttoned one more button. “I liked it just fine the way you wore your blouse yesterday, Reina. You only need to look like a slut when you are in here with me.”

Reina smiled weakly and squeaked out a thank you, before turning away and quickly exiting the office. She went directly to the ladies’ room and grabbed one of the soft, fluffy washcloths that were put there for her use. Using delightfully hot water, Reina cleaned up her cunt and realized how wonderfully slutty it made her feel to know she was getting it ready for the next use. She had hoped that she would cum while he was using her, but the manual made it very clear: Base 12 Sluts are allowed to cum unless specifically told not to, but they should not expect to do so. She longed desperately to finish herself off, but knew that was not allowed. She’d simply have to wait until she got home and could take care of making herself cum with her wand vibrator, while she watched her favorite celebrity sex tape. Or, maybe she’d get lucky and Chad would call her back in his office. Now that she was feeling less concerned that he would fire her, maybe her body would relax enough that she could get release.

Returning to her desk, Reina completed a few clerical tasks that Karena had asked her to do and then she decided to browse the Base 12 website like Chad had suggested. It was a very user-friendly site, Reina thought as she giggled a little. She found more elaborate descriptions of the tasks, suggestions on different ways to remove pubic hair, and various sex toys that Chad had in his “toybox” for higher level tasks. Then she paused. There was an area marked video gallery. She clicked on the icon and saw that there were tabs for each of the previous office whores that had worked for Chad. She clicked on one labeled Clarissa.

Clarissa was gorgeous, with long blonde hair and gray eyes. She had the longest damn legs that Reina had every seen. She was tall and slender with perky little boobs that clearly needed no bra and had nipples that looked perpetually hard.

Reina decided to go back and see what some of the others looked like. All blondes, all leggy and lean, and all with names that were as beautiful as they were. Besides Clarissa, there was Svetlana, Mariella, Jessalyn, Alexandria, and Cecilia. Fucking gorgeous blonde amazons!

Suddenly, Reina felt very plain and she didn’t want to see anymore. She should never have looked. It was no wonder Chad seemed so upset with her. She hardly matched up to what he was used to. Then her curiosity got the best of her and she was about to click on Cecilia when her phone rang. It was Chad.

“Reina, Number 9 please,” Chad said quietly and then hung up. Reina quivered in anticipation. She originally thought he’d start in order, and she’d have more time to prepare herself for this task. It was something she had ever done and she hadn’t considered that he might want this from her so soon. She began to worry a little that she would not measure up to the previous office whores in this area. But she couldn’t allow herself to think about that now. She wasted no time going into Chad’s office and locking the door. There sat Karena and Chad naked on the couch and waiting for her.

“Strip for us Reina,” Karena purred, one hand touching herself and the other hand stroking Chad’s cock. “It’s time for you to show us you can please us both.”

Reina stripped as seductively as she knew how, as instructed in Task 9. Then she laid back across Chad’s conference table and replayed what the manual said about Task 9 in her head: Strip seductively for Chad and a guest of his choosing and be prepared to be tied to the conference table and used for their pleasure. She realized that she shouldn’t have worried about cumming. She felt ready to burst just anticipating what would happen next.

 

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments