Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore - Part 27

"Reina teaches Chad how to have the best of both worlds..."

63
29 Comments 29
7.4k Views 7.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Office 27

Reina woke up to find Chad holding her captive in his arms. It was a nice feeling. When they were like this, nothing else in the world seemed to matter. She laid still and enjoyed listening to the rhythm of his breathing, sighing happily as she remembered how they had thoroughly enjoyed each other last night. She hoped that everything she had planned for his birthday would make him happy and, hopefully, make him see that he could have the best of both worlds. She could be the loving fiancée, eventually wife, and still be his hot, slutty Office Whore. 

She’d thought long and hard about why he had kept the videos of previous Office Whores and realized that he didn’t mean to hurt her. It was just a huge part of who he had been over the past ten years. It was, she also realized, someone who he still needed to be at times. He was a man with a high sex drive and one who enjoyed kink. So, she would make him see this weekend that she still intended to fulfill his need to have a slut taking care of him in the Office. He could be her loving man at home, but he needed to be her boss at work. Her boss that used her body for his pleasure.

She smiled, facing the fact that the idea of him using her like a whore made her really fucking wet. She had a high sex drive too. Why not embrace that and give them what they both needed?

So today she would be his Office Whore, his slut, his plaything. Tomorrow she would be his loving, romantic bride-to-be. He would enjoy both days immensely, and so would she.

When he finally started to stir, she turned to him. He smiled, remembering, too, how they had worn each other out.

“So, what’s on the agenda for today?” Chad said as he gave her a kiss on the forehead.

“Well first we need to get our asses to breakfast. If we hurry, we can still make the 7:30 A.M. sharp deadline,” Reina laughed.

After breakfast, they went back to their suite. Reina went into the bathroom and came out a few moments later wearing nothing but red heels and a skinny red G-string.

“Wow! You look amazing!” Chad said, feeling his cock twitch with lust.

“Today’s agenda will be filled with various Office Whore tasks. Some that you had outlined in your Base -12 Slut Manual, and some that you may have thought too decadent to require of a slut. But I’m not just any slut, am I? I’m the slut you own. Your own personal fuck toy,” Reina said wickedly.

Instantly hard, Chad crossed the room, took her hands in his and said, “Not that I’m complaining, but weren’t we supposed to have a discussion this morning?”

“Yes of course, Mr. Stephens. I believe it’s scheduled to take place in the shower. Let’s get started,” she purred.

She went into the bathroom with him following close behind. She slipped off the G-string and heels and stepped into the shower, turning on the water.

“Your Office Whore is ready for task 5, Sir,” she said.

Chad wasted no time undressing and joining her in the shower. His hands were all over her probing and playing. She reached down and took his cock and balls into her hands.

“I know why you kept the videos of those other Office Whores on your computer. It’s clear to me that you still need a full-fledged Slut to use and play with at work. That’s why starting Monday, I will go back to filling that role for you. I will return to wearing no panties, so my cunt is easily accessible whenever you need it. You will return to calling me in for tasks as you need them. If I’m busy, I will just have to make up the time later. My first priority will be to please your cock at work, however you need me to, by whatever means necessary,” Reina said as she stroked his throbbing hardness in the shower.

She continued, “At home, in the evenings and on the weekend, we can be lovers. We can make love or be kinky, whatever we decide together. But during working hours, I’m your Base-12 Slut. Although after today, there might be some tasks you wish to add or change. There’s nothing wrong with you needing an Office Whore, just as long as that whore is me. On Monday, you will purge all those videos to make room on your computer for all the new videos that you will have of me performing all kinds of sexual tasks for you. Any objection?” Reina asked in a sultry voice.

“None at all, but are you sure? I don’t want you to feel like you must do this. I mean, you’re going to be my wife, it hardly seems fitting to keep treating you like it’s your job to be my whore,” Chad said.

Reina surprised him by saying, “I like being your slut, I enjoy being your whore, I’m damn good at it and we both know you need it. Well guess what, maybe I need it too. Maybe I miss being called in to get down on my knees and suck your cock. Maybe a part of me needs to be used like that. Is that so wrong? What we do is our business. Why not embrace our high sexual drives and do things our way? I like being spanked and I like when you use sex toys on me. I know you respect me. And I know that in our home we can be that loving couple. But at work, I need to be your slut and you need your Office Whore.”

“So put your hands on your slut and play with me to your heart’s content. Or should I say to your dick’s content?” She giggled.

“On one condition,” Chad said, seriously. “If you ever change your mind and don’t want to play that role anymore, you will be honest with me and tell me.”

“Deal!” she agreed. “Now for the rest of the day, show me how you own me.”

He took a breast in his hands and latched on to her nipple, sucking and flicking it while her eyes closed, and she moaned. Then he bit down and felt her body arch as she screamed, “Oh fuck yes, more please!”

He licked and sucked and bit her nipples as he fingered her pussy with first two and then three fingers. She came a half dozen times as he probed and played and teased and tortured. Then he needed desperately to fuck her.

“Put your arms around my neck and hold on!” he said gruffly as he thrust his hard cock into her swollen pussy. He fucked her roughly, making her scream as she came again. He pumped her pussy with his rigid shaft until he just couldn’t hold back anymore, and he exploded, dumping his seed deep inside her.

As they slid to the floor of the shower, Chad reached out and turned off the water so they wouldn’t drown. Then he kissed her deeply, lingering over the kiss like a gentle lover.

“We’re going to have to pace ourselves, Reina, or we will wear each other out too soon,” Chad mused.

“I suppose you have a point,” she sighed. “Turn the water back on so we can clean up, then we can get dressed and take a walk around the lake. I suppose since this is your birthday weekend, you get to call some of the shots.”

As they walked, hand-in-hand around the lake, Chad stopped for a moment. Taking Reina’s face into his hands, he kissed her gently again.

“I promise to use you like a slutty whore the moment we step foot back into our suite,” he said, smiling. “But out here, I want to be loving and romantic with you. Is that ok?”

“Of course, it’s wonderful. I never mind when you are romantic. I just know that I think we have both been trying to conform to what we think we should behave like at the office, when we are much better off continuing to do what worked for us. Sure, there are things that are off the table, like sex with Clarence, but there are other things we can come up with to replace that task. We can come up with fun tasks together. Then, when I am truly busy, you can access the videos of me and not feel guilty. Does that make sense?” Reina asked.

“I am not sure what I did right in my life to deserve you, but you are the perfect woman for me. You have no idea how happy you make me. Not just sexually, either. You get me, Reina, in ways I never thought any woman could. I don’t know why you haven’t dumped my ass by now, but I am beyond grateful that you love me enough to keep trying to make things work. I have been trying to be a better man and be the kind of person you deserve to be with, when all along, denying a part of me that we both enjoy. I thought I needed to give up the part of me that is a sexual deviant to be the kind of man you deserve as a husband,” Chad admitted.

MurielGolden
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MurielGolden

“I fell in love with the sexual deviant,” Reina said, laughing. “Yes, there are times when I want to call the shots or to have tender love making sessions, but most of the time, I enjoy being yours. I know it’s not very progressive of me, and I really don’t care. Sure, in the world outside, we are equal partners in this relationship. We respect each other and care very deeply for one another. But I not only like belonging to you at the office, I crave it. I need to be your Office Whore. I get satisfaction beyond your wildest dreams at the thought of being the slut you own, the whore you fuck, and the play toy you do kinky things with. I need that as much as you do, Chad!”

“Well, my cock hears you loud and clear and now it wants me to tie you to the bed and put clamps on your nipples and your clit,” Chad said, letting his deviant side shine.

“What are you waiting for then, Chad?” Reina asked playfully. “I think we have had enough of a rest, don’t you?”

They raced back to the suite, more than ready to get back at it. The moment they were inside, Reina stripped down to nothing and fell onto her knees waiting for Chad’s instructions.

“Get up on the bed, my little slut. I want to play with my whore,” Chad said decadently. “Spread your legs for me so I can secure them to the bedposts with the ropes I see you brought with us. You are such a little whore, wanting me to tie you up and abuse you. Well, I intend to give you exactly what you want. You are going to be nice and sore when I’m done. I hope you are ready for that.”

Reina felt every inch of her being tingle as he tied her ankles and wrists securely to the bed. She felt herself grow wet as he attached the clamps to her nipples and then her swollen clit. He pulled on the chain and made sure everything was taut, smiling as she moaned.

He took the crop out of the bag as well, and then noticed she had a ball gag in with the other toys. He’d never used one of those with her, but if she brought it, she must be interested in it, he thought. He slipped the ball into her mouth and secured the straps. She looked helpless and that made his cock rock hard. What was it he found so arousing about hurting her? He felt a moment of reluctance until he watched her body arch and her hips start to grind. Clearly, she was enjoying. Hadn’t she said that she craved this? Hadn’t she said they shouldn’t worry about what others thought? And, hadn’t she suggested they embrace their high sex drives together in the ways that worked for them? Yes, she had. So, he took the riding crop and gave her bare pussy a hard smack. She screamed against the ball gag in her mouth and continued to grind her hips.

“Do you need more, my little slut?” Chad asked her.

She nodded, her eyes pleading with him for more.

Smack! He gave her pussy another sharp slap with the crop. He watched her body quiver as he continued to spank her slutty, needy pussy with the crop until it was bright red. Then he witnessed her orgasm rip through her body. She came hard as she screamed against the gag, her juices squirting onto the bed. My God, she was fucking perfect!

He removed the ball gag and fed her his cock. She sucked and moaned and looked into his eyes while he thrust himself into her throat. He felt her tongue sneak down and lick his balls as he managed to push himself deeper. When he felt himself about to cum, he pulled out and exploded all over her beautiful D cups. Then he collapsed on the bed with her. Once he caught his breath, he looked at his sweet little slut, covered in his cum. He felt his dick get hard again and he moved between her legs. He pulled on the chain that connected the nipple and clit clamps and listened to her cry out again. Then he pushed his cock into her sweet cunt and fucked her hard, making her body shake violently as she came. This time he chose to cum deep inside her pussy and felt her join him for one more orgasm.

Once he untied her, Chad helped Reina walk to the shower. There he washed her hair and her body lovingly and kissed the back of her neck. She leaned back into him and he massaged her tits with his soapy hands. She was moaning, ready for more. God she was insatiable! He took his fingers and worked them into her ass slowly.

“Bend over and give me that ass, Reina,” Chad growled.

She did as he asked, willingly. And as the head of his cock slipped into her ass, she cried out, “Oh my God, yes, please baby! Please fuck my ass!”

Her eagerness undid him, and he pushed himself all the way into her tight back end. Slowly at first, enjoying the way her tight hole squeezed his prick. Then he picked up the pace and fucked her hard and fast and deep. She moaned as he took her roughly. He reached around to use his fingers on her clit and felt the shudder of her orgasm as he came deep in her ass.

They needed yet another shower to clean up. Then they realized that they had missed dinner. So, they opted to stay in and snuggle, feeding each other the wine and cheese.

“Tomorrow is your birthday, Chad. Forty years old!” Reina said, excitedly. “What do you want to do?”

“I want to take you on a picnic across the lake, and I want to make love to you. I want to be gentle and tender and treat you like the goddess you are,” he said, smiling.

“I would never say no to that,” she said, smiling back at him.

“I just want to be sure that we are good, you know, as far as needing to talk,” he said sheepishly.

“We’re better than good. We just need to always be open with each other and not worry about the fact that our needs are a bit on the unconventional side. I love you, Chad Stephens, and I am so lucky that I get to spend the rest of my life with you!” Reina beamed.

“I’m the lucky one, baby,” Chad replied. “A year ago, I was lost and lonely, despite the women and the sex parties. As I fell in love with you, I realized that you were worth giving up all of that for. What I never counted on was the fact that I could have all that with you. I will never deserve you, Reina, but I’m never letting go.”

“Well that’s good to know, because I’m never letting go either, Chad,” Reina said, with love in her eyes.

“Let’s go enjoy that jacuzzi, baby,” he suggested.

“That sounds amazing,” she answered. Then she slipped into the tub with him, closing her eyes as they both let the hot water soothe them.

Her eyes flew open seconds later when she felt him slide a giant dildo into her pussy.

“Fuck, baby! I didn’t even see you bring that into the tub!” she cried out. “It’s really fucking big! But I am still your slut for a few hours, so go for it.”

Chad grinned as he moved the big silicone cock in and out of her aching pussy until she came for him. Then he helped her get out of the tub, dried her off, and took her to bed.

“Enough for tonight,” he said. “I want you to be able to enjoy our love making tomorrow.”

They laid in bed, wrapped up in each other’s arms, and, as they drifted off to sleep just past midnight, he heard her whisper, “Happy birthday, baby, I love you so much. I can’t wait to marry you.”

His heart jumped. He was afraid his recent behavior had made her have second thoughts about getting married. Knowing that she still wanted to spend the rest of her life with him, as his wife, made him deliriously happy.

She had asked him what he wanted for his birthday. That was easy. He would ask her in the morning to set a date and plan a wedding with him.

 

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments