Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore - Part 22

"Will the timing ever be right for Chad and Reina?"

74
35 Comments 35
6.7k Views 6.7k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"I hope this chapter doesn't disappoint..."

Reina woke up a little groggy in a strange bed. Where, the hell, was she? And why did she feel so sore? She closed her eyes and opened them again, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She looked around the room and was taken aback. She remembered now. She was at Chad’s cabin in the woods inside his secret dungeon. She’d been spanked and whipped, poked and prodded, and thoroughly fucked and used by Chad yesterday. She remembered Chad teasing her, before they began, that she might feel like she’d been fucked by ten men, and he wasn’t wrong! Although she’d never been with more than one man at a time, she imagined that this is what the after effects of that might feel like. And it was delicious!

She lifted the covers and turned her head to take a peek at her ass. The redness had faded, but there were some marks and bruises there to verify that she had, indeed, been his submissive slut. Upon further inspection, her large, creamy breasts and her bare mound sported similar marks and were tender to the touch. She felt very well used.

He had been right to wait to bring her here, she thought. A year ago, hell even six months ago, she wouldn’t have been able to handle this. But yesterday? Well, he had timed this visit just right. She’d been unaware that she had needed to be completely dominated like this, she just knew she needed something more.

But Chad knew. So, he promised her an erotic adventure, and he had hit it out of the park! For a moment she felt horrible about how she had accused him of bringing other women here. She was embarrassed that she had jumped to this conclusion. But to be fair, it was only a week ago that he’d gotten drunk off his ass and ended up going home with some bitch from the bar, saved only by his inability to get it up with her.

Had it really been because he was completely inebriated? She’d been with him after he’d had quite a few drinks, and they had some pretty incredible sex! He claimed it was also because the woman wasn’t her. Could that really be possible? Could the man who once fucked women like they were disposable, a phrase he had used, really be only sexually attracted to her now?

She’d been so hurt, so angry, so sure he must have been bringing other women here to play his kinky games with. Yet, she realized, when would he have had time? They were together most of the time; at work or at home or, even out on a date. She really went off on him, and she felt bad.

But they’d been able to work things out, and without the aid of shower sex, although they did fit that in earlier in the day. It was actually Chad who insisted that she allow him to explain; who had poured out his heart to her and made her see that she was being foolish. What a difference a year made! Oh sure, there were still times when he was moody and broody and frustrated the hell out of her, but that was normal, she thought to herself.

Suddenly remembering that it was Monday, Reina started to sit up, but a strong arm wrapped around her waist made that impossible.

As he pulled her in closer, he murmured, “Stay in bed. No work today.”

“Yes, work today, Chad, it’s Monday,” she said impatiently.

“I’m the boss. No work today. Kar knows. Stop squirming away,” Chad mumbled.

“We can’t just blow off work because we had a marathon day of sex, Chad. That’s irresponsible!” she chastised.

He just held on tighter and said, “Baby, what’s the point of being the boss if I can’t enjoy a day off? And, leave things in the very capable hands of Karena Simmons, I might add.”

“I know baby, But I’m not the boss, and I feel awkward just now showing up,” Reina countered.

“Reina, you sleep with the boss; he’s not going to dock your pay,” he joked.

She pouted a little, but she stopped squirming. Then, before she could protest, she felt his fingers brush across her nipples, and she moaned instead. Her body began to move instinctively, grinding her ass against his hard cock. Then he moaned. His hand reached around her body and found her sweet hole already wet. He rubbed her clit gently, tracing delicate circles around and around. It was exquisite torture!

He moved to take her pussy from behind. Reina was expecting a swift thrust and was taken by surprise by his slow, deliberate entrance into her hot, wet hole. He continued to tease her clit, as he took his sweet time moving in and out of her.

Chad smiled to himself. Last night he had been rough with her; she’d been his hot little slut and he had played with her and fucked her like a whore. This morning he made sweet, tender love to the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. And wasn’t he a damn lucky man, that they could enjoy both with equal fervor?

He felt the familiar signals from her body, indicating she was close to orgasm.

“Cum baby,” he whispered in her ear, “Cum hard for me, drench my cock.”

“Oh. God. Yes!” Reina cried out, as she came.

Chad picked up the pace, knowing that she liked to be fucked hard during an intense orgasm. He felt his cock stiffen and his balls tighten, as he pumped her faster still, and came deep inside her.

Neither one of them moved for what seemed like an eternity. Then Chad got up and threw a pair of boxers on to go make breakfast. He opened a closet door and pulled out a robe for Reina to put on. She hesitated, not wanting to start an argument, but not, any time soon in this universe, willing to put on a bathrobe that one of his whores had worn.

Chad looked at her and pretended to be offended. Then he laughed, saying, “You don’t honestly think I would let you wear a robe worn by anyone else, do you? Besides, they were all a good head and shoulders taller than you, you’d trip over the excess length.”

Reina smiled, feeling more than a little delighted that Chad had a brand-new robe for her. Then she frowned for a second and said, “Hey wait, this robe feels like it was custom made for me. You couldn’t have had that done on less than a day’s notice.”

“You’d be right, my sweet love,” he said as he helped her fasten the belt on the robe. “I had it made when you had that dress tailored for Jim and Sue’s wedding. Once I had your measurements, it was easy.”

Reina smiled and said, “That was six months ago.”

Chad looked at her, puzzled, and said, “Yeah, so?”

“So, it means you really did have intentions of bringing me here for a while now,” she sighed wistfully.

“You didn’t believe me?” Chad asked, suddenly feeling a little hurt.

“Oh, of course I believed you!” Reina exclaimed. “But it doesn’t hurt to have evidence to back up your story!”

Chad laughed and said, “Let’s feed you some breakfast, as I seem to recall missing dinner last night.”

“I could definitely eat,” Reina agreed.

A thirty minutes later, they were talking and joking around after inhaling some amazing omelets and fresh orange slices.

“Look at us having breakfast like an old married couple,” Reina joked.

Chad looked up and blurted out, “Would you like to be that?”

He suddenly wished he had a better filter.

“Be what, old and married? Sure, someday!” she mumbled as she took another bite of toast.

Chad’s heart felt like it stopped beating. Someday? She wanted to married someday? He tried to shake off the bitter disappointment that had struck like lightning, just now. He wanted to get married now. He had an engagement ring that had been burning a hole in his pocket ever since the surprise visit from his male parent; he refused to call him a father. He’d intended to propose then, but he’d screwed things up by staying out all night. Ever since then, it seemed like when the moment was right, something happened to kill the mood.

So, this wasn’t going to happen today after all, he thought, sadly. To be honest, the idea had scared the shit out of Chad, but he’d been so sure that getting married was what she wanted. So, he embraced the idea and had his friend, Richard, who owns a jewelry store, create the most exquisite engagement ring. It was rose gold with a regal halo of diamonds that surrounded a shimmering, brilliant cut three carat stone. There was another smattering of diamonds in the band, itself. The inside of the band was engraved with the words, I Love You, Reina. It was a one-of-a-kind ring because Reina was a one-of-a-kind girl. But she’d said someday. So, he tucked the ring away and tried desperately to not show his overwhelming disappointment.

On the quiet drive home, Reina sensed that something was still up with Chad. It had surprised her that he said he wanted to head home after breakfast. She’d thought for certain there would at least be time for some shower sex. He had made it sound like he wanted to spend the rest of the day here, but now they were on their way home.

“Is everything okay?” Reina asked pensively, finally breaking the silence. She scanned her brain to figure out what she must have said at breakfast to cause this sudden mood change.

“I’m just tired,” he answered, offering nothing more.

Reina spent the remaining time of the ride home looking out the window.

SaraRouxs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraRouxs

Once they arrived home, Reina asked, “Hey, do you wanna grab a shower with me?”

“No, I’m good thanks. I will just grab a shower later. I’ve got a shitload of emails to look through that were piling up while we were off playing Dungeons and Dragons,” he answered, trying to sound funny and distracted, rather than miserable and hurt, like he really was.

Reina couldn’t remember a time Chad had declined an invitation to shower with her. Usually he couldn’t keep his hands off of her, even if it was just to touch her hand, or move her hair behind her ears. But there had been no physical contact at all since he’d announced it was time to go home.

This felt a little like a choose your own adventure moment. If she took him at his word that he was just tired and busy, was she allowing a section of wall to go up between them? And if she pushed him to admit what was really bothering him, would she start a fight that could ruin the memories of the amazing weekend they just had?

She thought about how he fucked her on the kitchen counter on Saturday, how he spanked her ass bright red and left her holes all feeling well used on Sunday, and then he made love to her so gently this morning, she felt like she learned what the word, swoon, meant.

All of that had been so perfect! And then it wasn’t.

Chad paced the living room while Reina showered. He searched his soul for the right move to make. Should he just go ahead and propose now and hope for the best? Or should he wait until she said she was ready now, not just someday? Were they doomed to keep hurting each other unintentionally? Had he fooled himself into thinking he could ever live happily ever after with anyone, let alone someone as perfect as Reina? He hadn’t felt this conflicted in a very long time, and was eating him up inside.

Reina came out of the shower and caught the look on Chad’s face. A look that she interpreted as the, I am bored and I am done, look. Oh my god, he was going to break up with her! This morning hadn’t been tender love making, it had been a pity fuck!

She just wasn’t kinky enough for him, she thought. She had somehow disappointed him in the dungeon. Although, with everything they did in there, she wondered how that was possible. But maybe she was supposed to beg for more pain; or maybe she was supposed to offer to entertain his friends, like Clarence. It all made her head spin and her heart hurt. Last week was still hovering in the back of her mind, when he didn’t come home and decided to not even try talking about what was bothering him. Were they just not meant to be together? She refused to believe that. After everything they had been through, they should get to end up with each other! Damn it, they deserved to be happy! Then Reina heard Chad’s words from months ago, echoing in her head, I can’t promise you happily ever after. Well he wasn’t a liar. He’d been honest about that from the start.

Then their eyes met, and they saw each other’s misery. But neither one could speak.

He had this sudden urge to cart her into the shower and was sorry he had turned her down before.

She had this sudden urge to beg him to get back into the shower with her and was sorry she had accepted no as his answer before.

But they both just stood there, hearts aching and words failing them both.

Reina got up and went into to the bedroom, wondering if she should be packing her things. Well, this just sucked!

She noticed that Chad had left his jacket thrown across a chair. She went to hang it up for him, and she saw a little box sitting on the chair. She picked up the box and opened it. The sight of the ring took her breath away. OH MY GOD, she realized suddenly, he was going to propose, and I ruined it somehow! Her thoughts drifted back to breakfast and she realized that it was after her off-handed remark about being like an old married couple, that his demeanor seemed to change. She had thought he looked ill at the idea of being married, so she quickly responded that she wanted that someday. But he was hinting, and she hadn’t caught it. She felt miserable! God, she could be such an idiot sometimes!

But at the same time, sheer relief overcame her. He wasn’t going to break up with her! She hadn’t disappointed him. But how was she going to fix this misunderstanding she had caused? And do so without spoiling his attempt at surprising her with a ring?

Then it came to her. She tucked the ring back in the jacket pocket and put the jacket back on the chair. She stripped off her clothes and slipped on her five-inch heels and dabbed the perfume that drove Chad wild in various, strategic places all over her body. She laid on the bed and called out for Chad to come give her a hand with something.

Chad came into the room, looking annoyed, but when he saw her laying there, spread out for him, he felt his dick get instantly hard. My god, she looked so beautiful and sexy. It was hard to stay mad when he wanted her so badly.

Reina saw the look on his face as he struggled to decide whether to give in or not. Then he walked over to the bed and slid a finger along the wet slit at the center of the erotic display she was putting on.

She moaned.

He slid his finger inside her and sat on the bed so he could move that finger in and out of her. She was so wet and incredibly tight; despite the many insertions her poor little pussy had endured last night. He moved further onto the bed, tracing the finger, wet with her juices, along her tummy and up and around each nipple. They were standing at attention, looking desperate to be in his mouth.

He leaned over to kiss her and cup a breast with each hand. First, he sucked and he nibbled as she moaned and squirmed on the bed. Then he squeezed each one, gently at first, then with enough pressure to make Reina’s soft moans turn to needy cries.

“God, Chad, please fuck me!” she begged, as she reached out and grabbed his cock.

“You’re so needy, aren’t you baby? My little slut! My Office Whore! God, I need to be inside you now!” Chad blurted out as he moved to enter her.

To his surprise, she flipped him on his back and moved swiftly, as she guided his hard shaft into her hot, wet pussy.

As she began to ride him, she grabbed his hands and planted them back onto her breasts.

“Squeeze my tits, baby! That’s right, god you make me so hot! I’m gonna ride your cock until you cum deep into the slutty little cunt that you own!” she said between gritted teeth as she was grinding on top of him.

“God, Reina, your pussy feels so fucking good! That’s right use my cock to get yourself off! Make that pussy cum hard for me!” he answered, growling.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck, yes!” she cried out, as her body shook with an intense orgasm.

Chad lifted her off of him and flipped her on her back, saying, “Put those heels over my shoulder, Reina, I am gonna fuck your pussy hard until I fill you with my seed!”

Chad rammed his cock into her again and again and again. As he felt himself getting close, he sensed she was almost there again too. So, he held off another few seconds until he felt her body begin to convulse, then he rammed his cock home one last time, and exploded inside her.

Moments later, when they finally caught their breath, Chad spoke, “I don’t know what brought that on, but I am certainly not going to complain.”

Reina flashed that smile that always made Chad want her even more. “I guess I’m just insatiable and need sex all the time,” she teased. “Guess you are just going to have to keep me forever and never let me go!”

Chad grinned. God he was an idiot sometimes. She wanted to be with him forever? Well, maybe she had said someday, but they could have a long engagement if she needed that. He didn’t want to wait any longer.

“Hang on a minute!” Chad said, jumping off the bed.

“Where are you going?” Reina teased, “Get back here and cuddle me!”

Reina was sitting on the end of the bed when he returned, hands behind his back. Instead of joining her there, he kneeled in front of her.

He looked into her eyes, so deep blue he could get lost in them, and spoke from his heart.

“A year ago, I was a broken man, unable to express my feelings. I had never had an honest to God relationship with any woman, despite my degenerate ways. Then you walked into my office and my whole world changed. You delighted me, irritated me, scared the shit out of me, and you loved me. I meant what I said yesterday, I will always love you. There is no one on earth that I would rather spend the rest of my life with than you, Reina. So, maybe you don’t want to be married until someday, but…” he started to say.

“YES!” Reina interrupted. She laughed, “I’m sorry, go ahead and finish, I am so, so sorry I interrupted.”

Chad just laughed and continued, “Reina Kelly, will you marry me?”

“YES!” Reina repeated, throwing her arms around him.

He held her close for a few moments, then he took her hand and slid the ring on her finger. It fit perfectly, just like she fit perfectly into his life.

“Just one thing,” she said, “I don’t need to wait until someday. I’m happy to become your wife whenever you are ready, just as long as I can still be your Office Whore.”

“Always!” Chad said, as he kissed her, feeling more content than he ever had in his life.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments