Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore - Part 40

"Chad and Reina enjoy a sex-filled day off from work!"

56
33 Comments 33
5.8k Views 5.8k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"I set out to write a little office sex story last year and never imagined that people would keep asking for more. While this story could certainly be enjoyed as a stand alone, I hope those who haven't done so will go back to the beginning and see how Chad and Reina got to where they are now. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I feel confident in saying, it will be worth your time. Thank you!"

Chad woke up and glanced over at the beautiful redhead in his bed. “Mine,” he thought, “all mine for the next four glorious days. And he realized that the best part about starting a four-day weekend on the evening before was still having four full days of fun ahead!

Since she was still sleeping, he glanced briefly at his phone to check for any messages from Karena about the new account he’d managed to secure yesterday. When he saw nothing, he sent her a quick text.

Hey there, any news on the Benson account?

She replied promptly.

Why aren’t you fucking your wife?

He chuckled.

You kiss your mother with that mouth? Ha-ha! She’s sleeping.

She sent an obscene emoji and a suggestion.

Wake her up and fuck her. I’ve got this, Chad. You haven’t even started having fun yet and you are texting me about work.

He grinned and shot back an answer.

Who says we haven’t started having fun? Why do you think she’s still sleeping?

Just then, Reina peeked open an eye, “Put the phone down, Chad, Karena’s got everything covered.”

He laughed and said, “Yes, she said as much and then asked why I wasn’t fucking you.”

Reina scooted closer to him and purred in his ear, “Why aren’t you fucking me, Chad?”

“Well, I was going to let you rest, but if you need me to ravish you that badly, just say the word,” he teased.

“Ravish me,” Reina said, pulling him into her and kissing him passionately.

“I’ve got a better idea,” he said, “Climb on top and ravish me!”

She did exactly that and rode his cock while her gorgeous tits found their way into his hands. He massaged them gently before manhandling them.

“Your tits are amazing! They fill up my hands so perfectly. And your nipples are so fun to play with,” he complimented.

“I love when you play with my tits. And, God, it feels so good to grind my pussy on your cock!” she said in reply.

Chad grinned, “If I recall correctly, my little Office Whore, you’ve always had a fondness for Task #4.”

“You’re so clever, reminding me that I’m your whore. You know how hot that makes me!” she said as she bounced up and down on his thick, hard pole.

“That’s right, ride me, my little whore, my fucking little slut! God, Reina, you make me so fucking hot, I’m gonna cum. Cum with me, baby! Cum hard for me while I fill you with my seed!” he cried out.

As his balls tightened, her back arched and their orgasms crashed into each other, leaving them breathless, with hearts beating wildly.

They didn’t move for nearly five minutes. When Chad finally started to lift his hand off her body, she said, “Touch that phone, Chad Stephens and I swear, I will throw it out the window.”

“I wasn’t going to check it, I promise,” he replied a little too vehemently. At least, he sure as hell wasn’t going to check it now!

Reina rolled on her side and looked longingly into Chad’s dark brown eyes. “Hey,” she said, “I know work is important, but this four-day weekend was your idea. You promised you wouldn’t be working today. Don’t screw this up and go back on your promise.”

Chad was taken aback by her tone. “What the hell is that supposed to mean, Reina?” he asked curtly. “When have I ever gone back on a promise?”

“You really want to argue after we had such incredibly hot sex?” she said, suddenly pissed as well.

“You’re the one who warned me not to screw things up. I was having a great time, and I thought you were too!” he said harshly.

“I’m not doing this with you, Chad. I’m not going to let you bait me into having to decide whether to argue with you or to placate you and smooth things over like I usually do. I’m taking a shower. And, no, you’re not invited!” she said as she slammed the bathroom door.

Well, fuck that! If she was gonna be pissy and take a shower by herself, he would damn well check his work email while she was being bitchy.

He texted Karena.

Anything from Benson’s HR or CEO yet?

She answered,

Don’t you trust me? Why aren’t your fingers busy playing with your wife instead of texting me?

He let out a heavy sigh.

Because I pissed her off and she’s in the shower…without me. :-(

Karena shook her head.

Don’t be a dick! Put your phone away and trust me to take care of things. Go ask her nicely to let you fuck her in the shower. That always seems to right the ship for you two!

Chad thought about what to do, then decided that Karena was right. He set the phone on the nightstand and knocked on the bathroom door. When she didn’t reply, he tried the knob and realized that she’d left it unlocked. “God, I’m an idiot,” he thought, as he figured out that she wanted him to follow her. Otherwise, why wasn’t the door locked?

“Go away, Chad, I’m still annoyed with you!” Reina said, half hoping he’d actually leave her alone and half hoping he’d fuck her blind in the shower.

Chad stepped into the shower and said, “I’m not going anywhere, Reina. You’re going to pay for your sassiness later, as I fully intend to turn that creamy ass bright red. But, for the moment, your boss wants a Task #5. Spread your legs, my Office Whore.”

She did as she was told, and stood, legs apart, in the shower. Chad slid two fingers in her pussy and thrust roughly as he nibbled on her neck. He caught her earlobe between his lips and said, in a deep whisper, “You’re mine, Reina. I will use you however I want, wherever I want, and whenever I want. You’re my slut, my private whore to please and serve me. Get down on your knees and suck my cock.”

Reina was taken aback, but incredibly aroused. She held onto Chad while she lowered herself to the floor of the shower and took his raging hard on in her hands. She licked the head and tasted his precum, then wrapped her lips around his cock and took him all the way in, gobbling his dick like it was candy.

“Oh, FUCK, Reina! You suck cock better than any other woman on earth!” he moaned.

Reina smiled internally, as her mouth was a little busy at the moment. If poking at him got him to put down his phone and enjoy her like this, it was worth a few cross words.

Suddenly, he pulled out of her mouth and picked her up. “Put your arms and legs around me, baby, I wanna fuck my whore in the shower,” he said with a wicked look in his deep brown eyes.

She held on tight while he drove himself into her again and again. He held back until he felt her back arch and then shot his seed into her while her orgasm came in waves.

They slid to the floor, their hearts beating so rapidly, Chad was sure they were trying to jump out of both their chests. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him.

“You take my breath away, Reina. Both figuratively and literally,” he mused. “I’m sorry I was being a dick.”

“Thanks. I am sorry I was being snippy,” she said, even though she felt like she’d been entitled to act so.

Chad grinned, “Before we are in our eighties, we are going to have to figure out a different way to solve our quarrels. Shower sex probably won’t be as sexy if we need grab bars and a shower chair. Of course, maybe you’ll have me completely fixed by then.”

Reina frowned, wondering whether that was a compliment or a dig. But she let it go. She was too tired, suddenly, to pick another argument this soon.

“I know our main event is the dungeon play, but I don’t want to overdo things. I’d actually like you to be able to walk still by Tuesday morning, when we go back to work,” he laughed. “So, I was thinking we could do something fun that normal couples do during the day, and then become our perverted, naughty selves in the evening.”

“Sounds like a plan,” Reina agreed. “What did you have in mind for the day?”

“I don’t know, I am in charge of selecting the dungeon activities. You get to pick the daytime fun,” Chad laughed.

Reina sighed, “Well, we could do a picnic in the park. Or go to the beach for the afternoon. Or, maybe, catch a movie.”

Chad looked at her for a moment. “Hey,” he said contemplatively, “we should do more of that kind of thing.”

“What kind of thing?” she asked inquisitively.

“The kind of thing where we go out and do things together as a couple, not just stay home and fuck all the time,” he said earnestly. “Not that I mind having sex with you all the time, but I feel like I haven’t given you much of a normal life with me.”

“Where is this coming from?” she asked. “And why, on earth, would you want to give me a normal life? I could have had normal with anyone. I love the passion we share, don’t you?”

He smiled, “You know I do. I just feel like we spend a lot of time having sex and maybe not enough time on picnics and beach outings.”

“Don’t be silly, I only suggested those activities because you said you had the sexual adventures covered. I like spending a lot of time having sex with you!” she said as she kissed him on the tip of his nose.

Chad pulled Reina into a passionate embrace, “Let’s go to a movie, sit in the back, and make out.”

“Mmm, best of both worlds, then!” she giggled.

After a quick lunch at home, they chose an R-rated movie and found two seats in the back. The fact that they were reclining seats and, as such, were a little wider than your average movie theater seat made the outing even more fun. Chad sat in one and pulled Reina down on his lap. At his suggestion, she’d worn a skirt and no panties, so he was able to let his fingers play while he kissed her sexy mouth and sensual neck.

She could feel his hard cock under her ass as she wiggled on his lap, grinding her round bottom on his raging erection.

He whispered, “Keep that up, slut, and I’m gonna cum in my jeans.”

“You say that like it’s a bad thing,” she said murmured.

“You’re so sassy!” he pretended to admonish her.

“Well, I am your Office Whore,” she teased.

“Mmmm, my Office Whore, my Movie Slut, and my Fuckable Sex Slave. Not to mention, my gorgeous wife. You are the best of all women, rolled into one,” he said as he planted kisses on her neck.

“Do you really want to stay here and watch this movie?” she asked as her eyes closed and her head tilted back. Chad had slipped his fingers inside her and was driving her mad.

MurielGolden
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MurielGolden

“Tell you what, if you cum for me, I will take you home and start our dungeon delights early,” he said, baiting her.

“Bring it, I can cum quietly if I have to,” she grinned, calling his bluff.

Chad did a quick visual check of the theater and saw that there were only two other couples in the audience, and they were both down towards the front. He nibbled Reina’s earlobe and said, “I hope you can be quiet, because I plan on making your hot little pussy squirt for me.”

He added two more fingers and slowly fucked her with all four digits thrusting hard into her wet, needy hole. Every time he felt her getting close, he eased off and said, “Not yet, slut.”

Eventually, Reina was so aroused and desperate to cum, she bit him playfully on the neck. He feigned injury and said, “Try that vampire move again and I won’t let you cum at all. Not here, and definitely not at home. So, be a good girl and beg me to keep ramming these fingers into your slutty little cunt.”

“God, baby, please! I need to cum so fucking bad! Please make me cum!” Reina begged.

Chad whispered, “I’ll let you cum if you promise play Wheel of Pain tonight in the dungeon.”

Reina was so worked up she would have promised anything. “YES!” she cried out in a hushed whisper.

She’d been denied release for so long, he was afraid she might actually not be able to cum hard. They discovered one frustrating night a few months ago, that edging too long with her sometimes denied her the pleasure of an intense orgasm. He decided she needed something decadent to send her over the threshold. Chad worked his fingers in deeply and then added his thumb in as well. He surprised them both by fisting her for the first time in the back row of a movie theater.

“Holy fuck!” she whispered sharply.

“Too much?” he asked, genuinely concerned. “Should I stop?”

“God, no! Don’t stop! Fuck, I’ve never been so filled up! I need to cum, Chad. Please let me cum!” she whisper-screamed, still trying to keep the other two couples from figuring out they were having sex in the back of the theater.

Chad put his tongue in her ear and whispered in a low growl, “Cum for me, slut. Cum hard my little whore!”

Then he put his mouth on hers and kissed her passionately as his fist moved inside of her and she arched her body clear off his lap and collapsed as she came almost violently. When he was sure she could be trusted to be quiet, he broke off the kiss and slowly removed his hand from her amazing pussy.

“I agree, I don’t need to stay and watch the rest of the movie. I think we should go home,” he teased.

“I don’t think I can move yet,” she laughed

After leaving the theater, they took a walk in the park and stopped at a little café for an early dinner on the way home. Once they were back home, Chad took Reina into his arms and said, “I’ve had a fun day with you. But now I want you to go put on your five-inch heels and meet me at the entrance to the dungeon.”

“What else shall I wear, Sir?” she asked, stepping seamlessly into her submissive role.

“Your collar, with the leash attached,” he said. “Do you remember when we did Task #12 for the first time?”

Reina smiled, “Yes. How could I forget that?”

“Much like that, I am going to be completely in control of your body and I need you to promise me that you will use your safe word if anything I do doesn’t feel right,” he explained gently.

“Chad, this isn’t my first time in the dungeon with you,” Reina said.

“No, but it’s the first time I have ever gone full-out Master with you and the first time we’ve played Wheel of Pain. I just needed to remind you that while you belong to me and I fully intend to use you hard, you do have the ultimate choice on whether to continue or not. You will be my collared, owned slut for the rest of the night, but I don’t want you to think you can’t say no if I cross a line with you that is uncomfortable,” Chad explained.

He half expected her to say that he was scaring her. Instead, she said, “I trust you, Chad.”

Swamped with love, he recalled early on as he took her through the Office Whore tasks when she said those same words. So, before he walked through the door with her, he kissed her passionately and held her close for a moment. Then he grabbed her leash tersely and said, “You’re mine. You will do what I tell you to do, and you will enjoy what I do to you. You will say thank you and you will beg for more. I will bring you pain and the intense pleasure that goes with it. If this isn’t what you want, you need only say, no thank you, Sir, and we will head down to our bedroom and make love the rest of the night. But, if you are willing to push things a little further than ever before, show me that you want this.”

Reina got down on her knees and leaned back slightly, with her hands tucked behind her back. She looked up into Chad’s eyes and said, “I trust you, Chad.” Then she lowered her gaze and added, “I belong to you and I beg you to use me for your pleasure, my Sir.”

Chad’s cock was so hard that it throbbed with lust for her. “Such a good girl,” he said. “Now crawl over to the spanking bench and lay across it for me, slut. Do I need to use the restraints? Or will you be a good girl and stay still while I turn your ass multiple shades of red?”

He’d never made her crawl before, so at first it felt a bit humiliating. Then as she crawled and noticed in her peripheral vision that he was looking at her ass like he wanted to devour her, she started to feel extremely aroused. “You don’t need to use the restraints unless it pleases my Sir to do so. I will behave and be still while you give me the gift of spanking your slut.”

Chad’s mind was at war with his libido. He fought the urge to pick her up and carry her over to the Depot Dungeon bed and just slide right into her. Then she said something that changed everything for him. “Sir,” she said sweetly, “Thank you for loving me enough to teach me new ways to show my love for you.”

He was simply undone by her. He walked over to the spanking bench and said, “You know me so well. It does please me to secure your arms and legs to the bench. It makes me filled with lust and desire to see you helpless and know that you belong to me.”

After he buckled the last restraint, he lifted her chin and looked into her eyes, “There has never been anyone in my life that understands me the way you do. Certainly, no one has ever loved me like you do. I promise to spend the rest of my life earning your trust and your love. And I guarantee, it will never be dull.”

He was rewarded with a smile that reached her eyes as she said, “No one has ever made me feel so safe and loved before. I love you, my Sir, and I trust you like I’ve never trusted anyone before. I love our life together and I am proud to be yours.”

After paddling her until her creamy ass cheeks were, indeed, red, he removed the restraints and said, “Time to play Wheel of Pain, my little slut. The Office Whore tasks will seem like child’s play compared to this. And, to answer the inquisitive look I see forming in your eyes, no, I’ve never done this with anyone before you. I’ve never loved someone enough to trust that I wouldn’t seem like a deviant sex pervert. But, Reina, I trust you.”

Reina got down on her knees and crawled to the wheel, making the urges in Chad’s loins bourgeon. Then she stood up and spun the colorful disk. It landed on rope bondage. She stood up and presented herself to Chad. He opened a drawer and took out some rather ominous looking rope and said, “This is a good place to start. Once I get the ropes in place, you’ll spin again to see what I will do to you while you are bound.”

Reina trembled with anticipation while Chad moved the rope around, over, down, and across until it was tight, and she was quite unable to move her arms. Her legs remained untethered, but the rope was bound between her legs and chafed at her labia as she walked over to spin the wheel again. This time it landed on mechanical fuck machine. Chad took hold of her leash and led her to the table with the machine attached. He laid her on her tummy and spread her legs and secured them to the table.

“Since this is your first time experiencing the fuck machine, we’ll start with your pussy,” he said, as he adjusted the height of the table to align the mechanical dildo with her dripping cunt. “And you have my permission to cum. I denied you enough earlier, and you’ve been such a good girl.”

He moved the rope slightly to make room for the automatic phallus to fuck her. He started the machine and had it move in and out of her slowly at first. When he started to hear her moan, he increased the speed until it was fucking her hard and fast and deep. Reina cried out as she rode the waves of orgasms caused by this decadent contraption.

Chad slowed it down, but kept it pumping into her. He watched her body shaking from the intense surges of release and could see that she needed a break. He stopped the machine and released her again, removed the ropes, and laid her on the bed. “What’s next?” Reina asked, still panting as if she’d just run a marathon.

“I think your pussy has had quite a workout today. So, tell me, slut, how will you please your Master?” Chad said as he stripped off his clothes and tossed them aside. His cock stood at attention, it’s tip glistening from his own arousal. He was sure it had never been this hard before. It felt like he could break it off if he wasn’t careful.

Reina looked at his throbbing dick, licked her lips, and said, “May I treat you to a delightful Base 12 Slut Office Whore Task #1?”

Chad grinned wickedly, “Fuck yeah!”

As he sat down on the bed, she said, “Lay back, Master Chad. I’m going to rock your world.”

And, as always, she did exactly that!

Later that night, as they held each other in the dark, Reina whispered, “At the risk of pissing you off and spoiling a perfectly amazing day, what did you mean earlier about me having you completely fixed by the time we are in our eighties?”

Chad chuckled, “Is that why you made that annoyed face at me this morning?”

“Yeah,” she admitted. “Do you think I’m trying to fix you?”

Chad hugged her tight, “Yes, and I must say, Mrs. Stephens, you are doing an exceptional job. I meant that as an enormous compliment, baby. The man who hired you as his Office Whore was broken, lonely, and scared that he’d never have anyone to love him or to grow old with. You started fixing that the moment you walked through my door.”

Reina sighed, “Technically, Karena hired me.”

“Do I need to spank you again?” he chuckled.

Reina snuggled up close to her husband and grinned, “That won’t deter me, I like being spanked!”

Chad smiled in the dark and kissed her forehead, “Go to sleep my sassy little redhead! I’ve got more in store for you tomorrow!”

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments