Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore - Part 11

"Can Chad overcome his issues and allow himself to be happy with Reina?"

79
32 Comments 32
9.9k Views 9.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is NOT the last chapter, there is more of their story to tell (and I'm not ready to be done with these characters). <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thanks to all of you who have kept reading as the series has progressed. I hope you will continue to enjoy!"

Chad opened his eyes and felt a moment of panic. He couldn’t move, as if something was pinning him to the bed. He looked down at the mass of red curls laying on his chest and smiled. That something was a someone, Reina.

He’d spent hours making love to her and realized they must have worn each other out and drifted off to sleep. Reina was clearly still dead to the world, so Chad just laid there and enjoyed the feeling of her in his arms. He couldn’t remember the last time he had actually slept with a woman.

He took a deep breath, inhaling that beautiful scent of hers, and wondered what the next step would be. God knew he wanted her, but could he love her the way she deserved to be loved? And could she love him with his many faults?

Reina started to stir, her eyes opened slowly, as she stretched her arms out a bit and then snuggled closer to Chad. The feeling of intimacy in that single move scared him to death. He felt so lost, so out of his element here with her, but she seemed to be quite comfortable waking up with a man in her bed. Suddenly the thought of her in this very bed, with another man, made him feel irritated. Then he remembered her comment before about wanting to finish the tasks. Was this just a game to her? Would they finish the tasks and then she’d be done with him?

Sensing the change in his body language, Reina just sighed. It was clear to her that they had amazing chemistry in bed; if they could stay there forever, things would be fine. But that wasn’t realistic and she wasn’t entirely sure they knew how to handle each other apart from sex.

Chad moved his arms and sat up, ran a hand through that thick, nearly-black hair, and turned away from her. He couldn’t look at her face when he spoke, he was afraid of what reaction he would find there.

“Reina, I shouldn’t have come here. It was selfish of me to want just one more afternoon with you.”

“One more afternoon? What are you talking about? Are you trying to tell me that this was just goodbye sex?” Reina was suddenly livid. “Who, the fuck, do you think you are? You come here all apologetic, get me to feel sorry for you, accept my invitation into my bed, and now you say this was just one more afternoon?”

“Reina look…” Chad started to say, but was interrupted by her outrage.

“No, you look Chad, if you think you can just use me like that and then toss me aside, you have sadly underestimated me!” Reina screamed, her eyes filling with tears. “You’re an asshole!”

Unsure of what to say, Chad reached for his clothes. He remembered that her lacy blue bra and panties were in his pocket. He retrieved them and went to lay them on the bed, but she snatched them angrily out of his hands. He could tell she was hurt.

He spoke softly, realizing that he needed to know, “You asked if we could complete the tasks earlier. Why?”

“Why do you think, Chad?” Reina’s patience was reaching its limit.

“I think it’s because you’d rather be my Office Whore than be in a real relationship with me,” he answered honestly.

“Seriously? You’re a moron! Do you want to know what I think? I think you’re doing everything you can to pick a fight with me, and I don’t understand why.” Reina was angry and hurt. “The reason I asked if we could finish the tasks was because I was actually looking forward to trying Task 8 and Task 12 with you. I also had some crazy idea to actually try Task 7 again with you, if you would take the time to stimulate my ass a bit before plowing into it.”

Chad said nothing. Suddenly, he wished he could rewind the tape to the point at which he had just opened his eyes and found Reina in his arms. He was screwing this up so badly, but he couldn’t seem to stop himself.

“You know what else I think, Chad?” Reina continued, “I think that you feel that I’m good enough to be your Office Whore, but not good enough to be your girlfriend.”

“That’s not true at all, Reina,” Chad said, his heart beating wildly.

“Then what is it?” Reina said exasperated. “I’m not stupid. I felt your body tense up, and then suddenly you’re pushing me away again. Please, talk to me!”

Chad felt like an idiot, but he guessed if there was any chance of them having something together beyond her being an Office Whore, he would need to admit what was bothering him.

“I started thinking how easily you led me to your bed and started wondering how many men you’ve fucked in it before me.”

Reina whirled around and was about to scream at him that he had a lot of nerve considering he has had multiple Office Whores for the past ten years. But when she did, she saw tears in his eyes. She had a choice here, she decided. How badly did she want a chance with Chad? She could allow him to continue sabotaging any chance of a relationship between them, or she could be the bigger person and find a way to point out gently how ridiculous he was being. She sighed and chose the latter.

Reaching across the bed, she touched his face, then leaned in to kiss him on the tip of his nose. “You do realize, don’t you, that there aren’t many women who would be willing to look past the fact that you have fucked enough women to field a football roster?” she asked with a seductive voice. “I think that means you’re stuck with me, Chad.”

Praying that her light-hearted teasing would pull him out of his funk, she watched his face for a clue on how she should proceed.

“None of those blonde whores could play football, Reina,” Chad joked, “but I’d bet you could probably hold your own in a game.”

“I’d probably let you tackle me,” she teased back.

“God, Reina, I’m such an idiot! I don’t have any clue what I am doing. I just know that every time I open my mouth, I sound like a total dick. I want you; I want to be with you, only you, but I am terrified.”

“Good,” Reina said looking into his eyes, “because so am I. There has never been anyone who makes me feel like maybe this is something worth fighting for. I’ve never wanted to give myself so completely to anyone, and that scares the crap out of me!”

“Please be patient with me, Reina, I’m no good at this. I will likely continue to say and do things to piss you off and I’m sorry for that. You deserve so much better than what I can offer you.”

“Probably,” she said with a wicked grin, “but I want you, and somehow you are going to have to learn to deal with it.”

He was about to remind her that he was nearly 15 years older than her and give a litany of reasons why they wouldn’t work together. Then he looked up at her and noticed that she had put the lacy blue bra and panties back on.

JennyJes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennyJes

“My God, Reina, you’re beautiful, you know that?” Chad felt his emotions threatening to mess with his head, but fought hard to just stay present in the moment.

“You make me feel beautiful,” she replied shyly, “when you aren’t making an ass of yourself, that is.”

“Ah my sassy little redhead! What am I going to do with you?” Chad pulled her close to his chest and held on tight.

“I really think you need to show me how Task 7 is supposed to be done,” Reina purred.

“What?”

“I want you to fuck my ass, baby, but take it slow and easy this time getting started okay?”

Chad wondered, at this very moment, what he’d done to deserve the chances Reina kept giving him. Then he realized that, whether he deserved her or not, he wanted and needed her. Hell, he probably even loved her. But he could make her no promises. Then again, she hadn’t asked for any promises, had she?

“Well, Reina, if you’re being so kind as to give me a redo for Task 7, I’d be a fool to not acquiesce to your request. And, while I am certainly an asshole and an idiot, I’m definitely not a fool. Lay back and let me show you that I do have some finesse in the anal department.”

Back on the bed together, Chad and Reina kissed deeply while their hands explored each other. Chad dragged his fingers lightly down her back and in a circular motion on her pretty ass cheeks. Then, SMACK! He gave her a single hard spank and waited a few seconds to gauge her reaction before moving on. She moaned softly and was rewarded with a matching spank on the other side of her ass. She moaned louder now and broke off the kiss, panting, “yes!”

Reina felt it best to not mention that she loved the idea of combining Task 7, anal sex, with Task 8, spanking. Instead, she just allowed herself to enjoy the way her pussy was getting wet from the sting of the swats on her ass.

Several additional firm spanks had her moaning and writhing. Chad dipped two fingers into her dripping wet pussy and used her juices to lube up her tight little ass. He worked a single finger in and out of her ass hoping to relax it enough to take his thick cock inside it without hurting her this time. Reaching over to the nightstand, he took some lube and continued with two fingers massaging her tight hole now. Reina moaned and started wiggling her ass, as if to give his fingers better access.

God, he wanted to fuck her ass so badly, but he made himself be patient. He used three fingers now, as his free hand continued spanking her delightful ass until it was a lovely bright pink. Then he rolled Reina onto her side and lifted her leg up a little so he could finger fuck her ass with one hand and tease her clit with the other. She was so aroused that she came almost instantly! Taking her cum and rubbing it all over his cock, he poised its head against her well-lubed asshole.

“I promise to go slow, baby,” Chad said softly, “If I hurt you, please stop me okay? This is supposed to be pleasurable for both of us. If it doesn’t feel good, then we will do something else.”

“Everything you’re doing so far feels amazing,” Reina murmured, sounding a little drunk. “Please don’t stop. I trust you.”

I trust you. Could she have said anything more perfect? After he’d be so inconsiderate the last time that he’d had her ass, here she was giving herself willingly to him, trusting him. He wouldn’t let her down.

He slowly pushed the head of his cock against her tight hole until it gave way and allowed the head to pop inside her. Christ she was so fucking tight here even after massaging it with three fingers.

“Are you doing okay, baby?” he asked, worried that he was hurting her again.

“MMMMM!” she moaned loudly, “Oh my god, that feels amazing. Push it in a little more, please baby!

So, he slid his cock into her ass slowly, inching it in as she continued to moan excitedly. When he felt himself enter her completely, he held still for a moment, giving her time to adjust to his thickness. Then he slowly moved his cock inside her with great care. He reached around and once again dipped his finger inside her dripping pussy to wet his finger. Then, finding her clit, he played and teased until her body trembled with desire. He moved a little faster now, matching her own frenzied rhythm. He wanted to explode, but he held back until she came hard first, her cum drenching his hand, while he emptied himself deep in her ass.

Chad took care to back out of her ass slowly. He pulled Reina close to him and spooned her, kissing her softly on the back of her neck. He felt her body relax against his and heard a happy sigh. He didn’t need to worry about having hurt her this time, she was the picture of contentment laying in his arms. That he was able to make this so pleasurable for her made him feel amazing inside. Of course, he enjoyed cumming too, but her orgasm brought him even more delight than his own.

Reina scooted over a bit, rolled on her back, and smiled at Chad. God, she looked so beautiful like this, naked and satisfied. He could stay like this forever.

“Reina,” he finally said, “I can’t imagine letting you go. I just don’t know where we go from here.”

She sat up and looked at Chad, “How about, to start with, I apologize to Karena for my outburst and ask for my job back as her assistant? Then we can try backing up a million steps and try to date each other. See where it goes. We’ve started off a little backwards, but I know that what I feel for you is more than just sexual, and I believe you feel the same way. I only need you to promise one thing to me.”

Chad looked into her deep blue eyes, so serious at the moment, and said, “Anything.”

“If we are going to try to have a real relationship, you have to be done with Office Whores. I won’t share you with anyone if we are going to try to do this right,” she said, almost as if daring him to disagree.

But he had no reason, nor want to disagree. He was elated that she wanted him all to herself. She wanted him. He wanted her. It was almost too good to be true.

Suddenly he felt the need to lighten the mood. He looked at Reina and said, “Well there is one small issue.”

It took every ounce of her energy for Reina to hold back and not punch him in the face. Why must there always be some obstacle with him?

Sensing her anger, Chad spoke up quickly, “Whoa, tiger before you deck me, I just meant that we have something we need to finish with YOU as my Office Whore. If I ask Karena nicely, maybe she will let you come visit my office.”

They both laughed and said together, “Task 12!”

“That sounds fair,” Reina said with a smile, “but for now I think I need a shower. Care to join me?”

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments