Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you like the story please press like, I would also enjoy your comments so I know if I am writing for you."

Joan woke up smelling and feeling like a horny fucked cunt, covered in dried cum and piss. She rubbed her fucked cunt which was full of cum and already wet. She knew she would get punished by Warren when he returned home tonight for being such a naughty, bad girl. Joan wanted to be sexually abused and punished. She decided not to shower. She wanted her cuckold husband to see, feel, smell, and lick clean his fucked wife. She was fucked and pissed on by strangers as Joan wanted Warren to know just how naughty his super horny wife had been while he was away on business.

Joan knew just what time Warren would be arriving home. As the day wore on, she got hotter and hornier as she thought about what punishment her cuckold husband would do to his bad naughty wife. She knew it would be a night she would not forget soon. She had difficulty concentrating on anything other than Warren coming home tonight. She washed the spandex outfit she had worn and been fucked in at Lowes yesterday but did not change the sheets on their bed. She wanted Warren to see, feel, and smell everything his bad wife had done. Joan did manage to do a quick cleaning of the house while she watched some x X-rated tapes, some of which she had taken part in.

Joan's cunt was soaked all day as she was so fucking horny. She only wore tight pink silk shorts and a sleeveless top with no bra. She did go out for the mail and papers while the neighborhood was busy with people out walking their dogs and exercising. The neighbors pulled her into the conversation. Her breasts clearly showed her hard nipples poking through the blouse. If they had only realized how super wet and horny her cunt was, she wondered if they could pick up any odor from her fucked body. It was hard to pull herself away from this very attentive group. She did bend over, exposing her ass to pull a few weeds in the garden as she walked back to the house.

Joan could not take the lust building inside her any longer, as she dropped her shorts to the floor and pulled off her jersey as soon as she was back in the house, throwing them in the wash. She rubbed her soaked cunt, spreading the wetness up her body and licking her wet stick fingers. My wife did not care who came to the door today, as she would answer the door with nothing on and a horny wet cunt. The day dragged by while my wife got hornier and hornier. She did not want to bring herself to orgasm before Warren returned.

Joan needed to do something to help her urgent need to get fucked. She decided she wanted her big black vibrator in her ass. She went to the bedroom nightstand drawer looking for the vibrating ass plug. The huge butt plug felt so sexy and naughty in her hands. She laid down on the bed with the dirty sheets, first sucking, then rubbing the ass plug along her soaked cunt lips. She rolled onto her side, reached behind her, and slid two fingers into her fucked ass, enlarging the opening for her large butt vibrator. Joan pulled her fingers out after reaming her ass good and picked up the big black vibrating ass plug, slowly sliding the tip into her ass. Dam, it felt so good as her ass relaxed as she pushed the plug deep inside her ass, dam it felt so good.

She let out a big sigh, as her whole body reacted to the feeling of that large plug in her ass. She tested the remote vibrator, felt oh so good. She would keep the vibrator in her ass the rest of the day, only letting her cuckold husband pull it from deep inside her. She hoped he would fuck her ass with this dildo and lick it clean. She sat on a stool in the kitchen, her ass firmly planted on the vibrating butt plug as she watched her husband fuck her ass in an X-rated video. She was so hot and horny. Joan had all she could do to keep from orgasming.

The doorbell rang at the kitchen door, and as she promised herself, she went to the door naked. When she opened the door, she saw the back of the UPS driver walking away. Dam! She had missed him as she opened the door, stepped outside onto the stoop naked, and retrieved the package. She was sure someone in the neighborhood saw her naked or the UPS driver as he drove away very slowly. After returning to the kitchen stool, Joan could not help herself as she rubbed her cunt vigorously, so wet and horny.,

It was almost time for Warren to arrive home. Joan could not help herself as she had to piss so badly. She had drunk a lot of coffee and mixed drinks, so her bladder was full. She pulled on the spandex outfit she had worn to Lowe's yesterday. With her spandex suit on, she lay in the shower as she did yesterday with her feet up on the bench and her ass in the air, the butt plug vibrator running as she pulled aside the spandex covering her cunt that needed to piss so badly.

The piss squirted from her cunt, soaking her body and spandex sui,t some even reaching her lips. The stream seemed to last forever as the warm piss soaked her both front and back as her upper body lay on the drain, with the piss forming a puddle under her body. Her warm piss felt so good as she rubbed her breast with the piss through her spandex suit. The feeling was so good. Joan must have laid there for fifteen minutes letting her body absorb all her piss. She wanted her cuckold husband to taste and smell the fresh piss all over her body

She soothed the spandex suit over her cunt, her hand rubbing the material into her cunt. She licked her fingers clean of the warm piss, which tasted very naughty. She left the big plug vibrator running in her ass as she lay in the pool of piss in the shower. Joan was in seventh heaven. She stood up, piss dripping from her body. She took her hands and soothed and wiped her body, rubbing all the piss into the spandex suit. Her breasts especially felt so naughty as she wiped the warm piss into her body.

Joan heard Warren's car pull into the driveway. Her body was tingling with hot desire. She stayed sitting on the stool in the kitchen, drinking her drink, watching the X-rated video playing with the vibrator in her ass. Warren came through the kitchen door and immediately could smell the piss-soaked body of my wife. I went to her, putting my briefcase on the counter, I pulled her piss-soaked body to mine. We kissed passionately and long, my hands caressing her piss-soaked spandex-covered body. I could tell Joan was fucking horny and ready to be taken.

When we broke from the kiss, I pulled off my tie and shirt, which was already soaked in her piss from her spandex suit, and told my wife, "She was going to pay for being such a bad girl. Letting those people see you in the neighborhood in those obscenely naughty clothes that are not meant to leave the house. Not to mention going shopping and exposing yourself to all the people in the store and all the fucking you did. You are a very naughty slutty wife, and I intend to punish you so you don't forget how bad you have been. I want you to tell me how it felt to be such a pissy slut. This will be a long night for you, young lady. Shut off the X-rated video and get your pissy fucked body into the bedroom right now."

KarlaFerrer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarlaFerrer

Joan stood before me as I sat down on the bed. I told her to lay her piss-soaked body across my knees because she was getting a good hard spanking of twenty-five smacks on her hot ass with my paddle. She lay over my knees with her ass in the air. I pulled her spandex suit into the crease of her ass, exposing her piss-covered cheeks, ready for her spanking. I slid my hand down her ass crack, finding the butt plug in her horny ass, then slid my hand onto her cunt, rubbing her horny piss-soaked cunt as she moaned with pleasure. I could smell the piss on her body which excited me even more, making me want to take my wife hard and fuck her all over.

I touched the paddle to her cheeks, and her body shivered with anticipation as the paddle hit her ass cheek hard, and Joan squealed in pain and lust. I swatted the other cheek with a hard smack. I then ran my hand down between her thighs, messaging her pissy cunt, which brought a large moan from her lips. I continued to do the same routine threw the spanking as her ass cheeks glowed red, her cunt soaked in her horny juices.

I helped her from my lap and told her to remove her wet spandex suit. Joan pulled the outfit from her body, dropping the piss-soaked spandex outfit to the floor. I could tell her ass was sore from the spanking as she ran her hands over her ass cheeks. I told Joan, "Lay on the bed with your ass in the air." I proceeded to play with the ass plug vibrating in her ass, pulling it slowly out. I covered the dirty dildo with lube and proceeded to fuck her ass with this huge dildo, slowly at first, then faster and harder as her ass rose in the air as she was orgasming from the ass fucking. She cried out in ecstasy as her body squirted all over the sheets as her body slumped down to the bed.

I soothed her fucked ass while removing the dildo. Joan's legs parted as I slid my hands down her body, allowing me access as I caressed her soaked cunt. The sounds coming from my wife's mouth were so dirty, begging me to fuck this bag girl in all her holes now, fuck this pissy naughty bitch.

I told my wife, "Get on your knees on the bed," I slid my naked body completely under Joan's, her dripping piss-covered cunt right over my face. "Lower that cunt on my face, you horny slut. I want to lick that fucked cunt clean while you suck my hard drooling cock and balls and fuck my ass. I will lick and suck and fuck your cunt, while fucking your dirty ass" As her cunt smothered my face, I reached for a special vibrating dildo to slide into her soaked cunt, my other hand sliding several fingers into her ass, fucking her ass once again.

Joan moaned out with pleasure as her lips engulfed my large cock. Joan was so fucking horney her hand found my ass sliding several fingers deep into my dirty hole, fucking my ass while sucking my cock and balls like a bitch in heat as she fucked my face hard, her cunt pushing hard on my clit sucking face, juices running down my face as Joan's body was in extreme sexual bliss. Joan exploded in an orgasmic release drowning my face with piss and cum as she collapsed on top of my body, my cock hanging in her mouth.

After a few minutes, Joan started to stir, and I felt her lips sucking my horny cock. "Joan, where do you want my load of cum, your ass, cunt or mouth? I can fuck them all, but only one gets the silver juices from my horny swollen cock. You have been a naughty bad girl causing me to be so fucking horny I want to fuck you so bad where do you want my hard thick cock, my slutty horny wife?"

My wife pulled her lips from my cock and said, "I want you to fuck my cunt and ass, filling my dirty ass with your sweet cum as you lick my ass clean and I suck your ass fucking dirty cock." I slid out from under my wife, who was drenched in sweat and piss.

I told Joan, "Come from the bed and lean over the sofa arm in our room with your ass and cunt fully exposed and ready to be fucked."I picked up my paddle as I followed my wife to the sofa. She did as I requested. My wife looked so fucking hot and slutty draped over the sofa arm, her ass in the air still red from the spanking. I drew back and slapped her ass once again, over and over, until I saw the juices running from her cunt. Joan was screaming with lust-filled passion.

I slid my hard cock, with my balls hurting so bad and needing release, deep into her soaked cunt as she groaned with lust-filled desire. I fucked her hard and deep, her juices covering my cock and balls, my hands and nails raking her back. She almost came again, but I pulled my hard soaked cock from her warm wet cunt, sliding the tip against her now gaping ass opening. I slid my cock deep into her bowels as she screamed out in lust-filled pain. I grabbed Joan's swollen nipples on her large breast, twisting them hard as I fucked her ass with my horny cum filled cock, balls deep.

Joan was pushing my cock deeper into her dirty ass to feel all of Warren's cock deep in her bowels as she screamed out" fuck this slutty bitch hard as I am your bad girl. Make this horny slut know what a real ass fuck is." My fingernails raked her back, my paddle slapping her red ass. I exploded like a bull in heat, burying my cock deep inside my slutty wife's ass. Joan screamed in an orgasmic explosion, pissing and squirting from her fucked cunt, all over our sofa and me. I kept my drooling cock deep in her bowels, filling her ass with my cum until I regained my strength and was steady.

I pulled my drooling cock from her ass. I helped my wife back to the bed as I lay down, telling Joan to sit on my face and fuck my face good and hard, make me lick and suck your ass and cunt clean, while you suck my ass fucking cock clean. She readily straddled my face, lowering her ass square on my lips, moving her ass back and forth on my lips, eating her ass. She then leaned forward, her cunt square on my face, piss and cum drooling into my mouth as she sucked in my fucked cock like a true cock sucker.

We must have stayed in that position for fifteen minutes as she continued to fuck her sore cunt on my lips while sucking my ass fucking cock clean.

I finally rolled us over onto our bed, covered in dried cum and piss, pulling my wife into my body, kissing her neck and back, showing the love and trust we have for each other. We fell asleep in each other's arms, with both of us fucked out.

We were satisfied for now, until the next time Joan decided to be naughty.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments