Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you enjoyed my story please press like, I welcome all comments. Joan is my wife and she is real. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The pictures on my site give you a glimpse into who she is."

I arrived home on a Friday afternoon. Joan was sipping wine in the kitchen. On the table, there was a plastic card with large letters across the top, Member of Club Euphoria. My wife tapped the card on the table when she said, "We are going out tonight. I have already called in my reservations at the club. I have given them all the details to satisfy my raging sexual desires, which have been building up in my body and naughty mind all day. My pussy is soaked with sex juices. The limo will be here at six, so you had better get ready if you want to watch your wife sexually satisfied." I nodded agreement and approached Joan for a kiss; she turned away, "You will get your wife back later tonight."

I was really curious about what my wife had requested at the club, but she was not giving me any clues. She dressed similarly to our first visit to the club, maybe a little sluttier with fishnet stockings. I noticed she had no bra or panties on. Joan's makeup was a little overdone, with dark shiny ruby red lips, and very bright eye shadow. She also had on some inexpensive jewelry. All of this made my wife look like she was a classy slut, waiting to be taken.

Joan was horny as hell when we rode in the limo to the club. She did not stop me from rubbing her bare, milky white thighs above her nylons. My wife's legs parted, giving me full access to her steaming hot cunt. I wanted to go down on her soaked pussy right there in the limo, but I knew that was not going to happen. Joan's mind and body were already living what was going to go down at the club tonight.

We arrived at the club. The doorman helped my wife from the limo, his eyes were taking in all of her sexy body. The manager greeted us when we entered the club. He gave Joan a passionate embrace and kiss with his hands sliding down her sexy body pressing Joan in close to him, as a moan of desire came from her lips. The manager released Joan saying, "Everything is ready as you requested. I am sure you will enjoy your evening here with us."

We entered the large social room and immediately were served our favorite drinks. My wife was not nervous, just a little excited and anxious. We had just sat down on one of the big couches when three very handsome, dark-skinned men greeted us. Joan rose from the couch and was welcomed passionately by the three handsome men. Each one took my wife into his arms like they had known each other for years, hugging, kissing, and touching my wife with extreme familiarity.

I stayed out of the way, not wanting to break the bond the four of them were making.

After a few minutes of talk and a fresh drink, the three gentlemen took my wife down to the lower level, which was more appropriate for the sensuous mood all four wanted to achieve. They continued to drink and talk, getting to know each other up close and personal. A lot of touching, hugging, and kissing was going on out in the open erotic greeting area. Joan was acting very flirty with the three dark gentlemen. I could tell she was checking out these handsome men, including observing and discretely touching these well-endowed men. My wife was going to where her naughty mind was thinking. The action between the four was at a point where it was time to take these romantic and sexually excited feelings into a secluded room.

I watched as the three dark-skinned gentlemen encouraged my wife to go with them to the open room, a large round bed with a spotlight and camera centered on the satin sheets. Joan was giggling and flirting with all three men as they entered the room. She showed total relaxation and submission, along with a strong sexual desire to be fucked and much more, by all three of these gentlemen. My wife's dress was falling off her body as she climbed onto the bed.

I found a comfortable chair a safe distance away. I was surprised by some of the items on a table near the bed. I saw bottles of liquid, towels and what looked like sex toys, some very large and black. Numerous other items I did not recognize. I also noticed there were several of my wife's favorite drinks ready for her consumption on the table.

My half-naked wife rose from the bed, she was handed a fresh cocktail and downed the drink completely. Each man pulled Joan to him, kissing her passionately. Joan slid down their dark-skinned bodies, pulling their clothes down with her, exposing their huge cocks, which she stroked with her soft hands with sharp painted nails. Joan was rubbing her face with each cock, taking in the smell and feel, until precum oozed from the head of these huge cocks. My wife took each huge cock into her brightly painted lips, sucking and savoring the taste of the precum, from all three oozing cocks.

When Joan was tasting the last dark oozing cock, the gentleman grabbed her blond hair, pushing her mouth deep onto his cock while she choked and gasped for air around his huge cock. My wife was no longer in control, the black stud was fucking my wife's face hard in her throat and all over her drooling face, over and over. Finally, he finished fucking my slutty wife's face pulling her up from the floor, her dress dropping. He threw my wife onto the bed naked except for her fishnet nylons. All three studs were now groping and feeling my wife up like horny crazed men about to take and fuck this horny classy woman in all ways, at their pleasure. I could tell this was going to be an uncontrolled gang bang of what the black stallions called, "a horny slutty bitch who needed a hard, no-holes-barred fucking."

They yanked my wife onto her knees on the bed, her ass in the air, her face at the edge of the bed, ready to get fucked royally. One stud grabbed a paddle and attacked my wife's ass, back, and legs. A loud squeal came from Joan with each smack of the paddle as redness turned into welts on her creamy white naked body; her cunt glistening with moisture from sexual excitement.

Alesya_bigboobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alesya_bigboobs

One of the black studs climbed onto the bed over my wife's red welted ass, his hands sliding along her soaked cunt, guiding his huge black cock along her cunt lips. A groan rolled from my wife's lips as his cock slid deep into her womb.

My wife yelled out, "Fuck me, you horny bastards! Fuck the hell out of this crazy bitch with your huge black cocks. I want all my holes filled with your cum and piss because my husband is watching. You had better make this slutty bitch orgasm over and over. My cuckold will lick and fuck his fucked wife royally when I get home. I have been a very naughty wife thinking about you horny studs fucking me all day. This slut needs to be taken, used, and abused before she can be sexually satisfied."

Hearing those heated lust-filled words, with a loud growl and his cock balls-deep into her cunt, the black stud filled my wife's cunt with his dark sperm. Joan was triggered into a loud screaming orgasm as the cum oozed out of her cunt. Another stud shoved his black cock into her screaming mouth, shutting her up. My wife sucked the cock like it was a chocolate bar, taking it deep down her throat, gagging, drooling, and choking, all at the same time.

The third gentleman stood over her white ass, his fingers penetrating Joan's tight dirty ass, lubing her tight asshole with the cum from her fucked dripping cunt.

I watched as his huge cock was sliding into her tight ass. Joan was moaning with pleasure, around the cock fucking her face, as the huge cock slowly opened her tight ass muscles as his cock went deeper and deeper. My wife was pushing back onto his cock, wanting it deeper into her dirty ass. My wife was in total lust-filled bliss, not caring who saw or heard her getting fucked so hard. The cock was sliding in and out of her tight ass, covered in cream, fucking my wife like the dirty bitch she was.

Joan gagged hard as her mouth was pulled dripping from the big cock that filled her throat with black cum as he fucked her mouth like the cocksucker she was. The black stud grabbed her head and wiped his cum-covered cock all over her face. My wife franticly licked and drank all his black cum from his throbbing cock.

Joan could only scream like a bitch in heat as the fucking of her white ass continued to push her toward another earth-shattering orgasm. Joan felt another cock slide into her cunt. She was being double fucked, one big cock in her ass and one in her cunt. She rode both cocks as they deep fucked her while strapping her body hard with the paddle. My wife was so full of cock, her tight ass stretched to the limit and her cunt gushing cum from her fucked body. The black cock who had just finished fucking her lips was spraying her back, breasts, face, and hair with his warm wet piss as Joan moaned in extreme pleasure.

Joan was squealing out with abandonment as she was being double fucked, strapped hard, and pissed on, juices running from her fucked lips as she cried out in pleasure. Joan's body started convulsing in an intense orgasm rising in her fucked body. My wife was getting gang banged right in front of me and all the guests watching the closed-circuit TV. My wife went into full extreme orgasm, squirting and pissing all over the bed and those horny black cocks fucking her ass and cunt.

Joan yelled out like a bitch in heat, her body twisting out of control in orgasm. Her extreme orgasmic intensity triggered the two huge cocks fucking her ass and cunt, into mind-blowing deep in her bowels orgasms. They filled my wife's cunt and ass with cum before pulling their cocks dripping from her wide-open fucked holes. My wife fell over on the soaked bed with the huge mirror and camera right above her fucked glistening body. She was covered in cum and piss. Her chest was heaving, legs spread wide apart, cum running from all her fucked holes.

Joan pulled each black cock to her fucked lips, licking and sucking them clean as she wanted every last bit of their cum and juices. My wife wanted the smell and taste from the fuck of these black stallions to stay with her lust-filled mind and body.

All three of her black gentleman kissed her passionately on her wet lips while caressing her soaked breasts as they dressed. My wife was still in the extreme orgasmic zone the four of them had created. My wife was rubbing her cunt, spreading the cum over her cunt lips, clit, lips, her whole body.

I watched the glistening body of my fucked wife, knowing that I would be licking her lips, cunt, and ass clean soon. I would then fuck my horny slut until she collapses into orgasmic exhaustion.

When the men left, I approached my fucked wife. A huge naughty smile was on her face as she looked my way saying, "Take me home, my cuckold. I want you to treat me like the slutty wife I am. I've gone big and black and I will never look back. After you perform your duties as a cuckold, and lick my body clean of fuck juices, I will fuck your face, with my cum filled cunt and ass, until I cum all over your face. God! My cunt needs a good licking."

I took my fucked wife home, and yes, I did all of my duties and pleasures as a cuckold. Joan fucked my face hard for a long time before covering my face with her piss and cum. I then fucked the living crap out of my slutty, black-cock-fucking, married wife before we both collapsed in each other's arms.

I have no idea what my wife's most intimate and naughty desires will be when we attend Club Euphoria the next time. What could top what I have just seen?

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments