Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you like the story please press like. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Love to here your comments."

Warren had been worried. Joan's sexual urges were not being satisfied. It was obvious, as she continued searching to satisfy her extreme sexual desires that built up in her mind and body.

He loved his wife and was always faithful to her, in all ways. Her exploits, combined with her unique art of seduction and her exhibitionist behavior, attracted men and women who wanted to take advantage of this extremely lust-filled woman.

Warren always got turned on when his wife was out on another sexual adventure. When his fucked wife returned, he was always sexually excited and wanted her badly. He loved hearing of her exploits in great detail, as he smelled and tasted his fucked wife, while they made wild, passionate love until they were both exhausted. They always fell asleep in their marital bed, their hearts beating together, with Joan's fucked body cradled in Warren's arms.

Warren worked on a solution, to satisfy his wife's extremely lust-filled mind and body while saving their marriage, and the passionate love they share. Joan has always planned her exploits, Warren just went along with her seductive plans. He always enjoyed watching his wife use her mind and body in the art of seduction, and the reward and pleasure she received.

Warren was sitting with his wife, drinking coffee on a Saturday morning. Warren proposed his plan to his sexy wife, reassuring her that he was fully in with the lifestyle she seeks while satisfying her mind and body sexually.

Warren told her of his idea, describing his plan as new and exciting. Letting him create and plan an exciting erotic experience for her. Completely out of her control, from what she wore to where she went, and what she experienced. Warren took care of all the details with the club. The results of his plan would unfold naturally once she entered the club. He would not help or protect Joan from the club and their guests, who would completely control her.

Warren asked, "What do you think of my idea?

A big smile crossed Joan's lips as she nodded yes. She pulled Warren to her lips, passionately kissing him. Her breathing was hard and fast, as her mind envisioned her most erotic thoughts. Joan gasped. "I think this is a great idea. I am up for whatever you plan. I think this will be a new and exciting journey for us. When will this happen?"

Warren answered, "The journey will start now and continue through the weekend. I can see your body is already filling with lustful desire. You will strip off your clothes, right here in the kitchen, and insert this remote vibrator in your cunt, and the large black vibrator in your ass. Get down on your knees and suck my horny cock, while the vibrators tease the most sensitive areas of your body until my cum rises to the top, then swallow every last drop of cum flowing from my cock. You are now my cuckold wife and will do as I say. You are my slutty bitch, and you will prove it over and over." Joan did as she was told, not coming from under the table until my cum was drooling from her lips, her eyes glazed with lust.

Warren laid out Joan's clothes and told her to make herself seductively attractive. The dress was short and revealing yet classy, and the bra was transparent black, with silk black G-string panties. Black thigh-high nylons and red fuck me heels. Joan looked so hot as we left the house. As she slid into the car, her dress rode up, exposing her bare thighs. Joan was so sexy and hot and loved to tease and please both men and women.

Warren drove the car up to the main entrance of the club. Joan showed great pleasure when she saw the club. The doorman approached her door and opened it wide. His eyes first saw her beautiful smiling face as they traveled down the rest of my wife's sexy body, noticing her excited protruding breasts until his eyes stared at her bare thighs and nylon-covered legs. "Let me help you, mam," he reached for her hand, lifting her from the car seat, her legs parted as she turned, exposing her satin panties before her dress slowly slid down. Warren watched as Joan was led up the stairs, her beautiful ass disappearing into the club with the gentleman.

When Joan entered the club, the first thing she saw was a full-size billboard picture of her, all lit up in dazzling lights. A headline on the poster read, tonight featuring Miss Joan for everyone to take pleasure and enjoy. She also noticed a banner across her picture, proclaiming that some lucky person would get to take this classy woman home, for a night of unbridled bliss. Joan was super excited and wondered just how far they would take her sexually during her experience at the club tonight. She felt a growing lustful urge consuming her body. She was to be put on display, and much more, not to mention leaving the club with a stranger.

They escorted Joan into a large room with a cushioned chair, a couch, and a round bed in the middle of the room. The room was dimly lit when she entered. She could see all the lighting and cameras in place on the ceiling, all waiting to be used to highlight the room and her. They told Joan to make herself comfortable in the large cushioned chair and asked if she wanted a drink.

Warren was escorted into a room full of electronic monitors. When he sat down, he could see his wife, sitting in a dimly lit room, with a drink in her hand, all alone, on the monitors. He heard excited voices in the distance, then an announcement came over the system. He could see Joan reacting to the sounds, twisting in her chair, with sexual excitement building in her body.

The announcer spoke, "We have a special treat for all of you tonight, a classy woman you can all enjoy. Nothing is off limits. She will actively participate in whatever your dirty minds desire. She wants to be taken completely, used, and abused by every one of you. She may look classy, but she is a slutty bitch, in heat, who needs and wants to be treated like a whore. Some lucky person will take this woman home tonight to fulfill their deepest desires. So here she is everyone, Joan, your sexually deprived women slut for the night."

The curtains opened and the bright lights came on, and the cameras started rolling with my wife in full view of the crowd of men and women. Jungle music played in the background. Two men came on stage, taking my wife's drink from her hand as they lifted her onto her feet. They pulled her dress over her head. The men proceeded to pull off her panties while spreading her legs, leaving my wife fully exposed.

. The men slowly turned her around, her sexy ass now facing the crowd, one of the men ran his hand down the crack of her ass, spreading her cheeks, exposing her star opening in her ass.

Then there was a loud smack, as a paddle hit my wife's ass cheeks. The crowd cheered loudly, asking for more, and with encouragement, she was paddled again and again, each swat making my wife jump and squeal with delight, as her ass turned red. The crowd was going wild, yelling and screaming harder, harder. And then the paddling stopped, and the two men turned my wife towards the crowd, and announced, "She is all yours, give her what she needs, a good fucking and much more, and take the pleasure you desire from her."

A large cheer came from the audience as my wife stood completely exposed in front of them. There was a big smile on Joan's face as she looked out into the crowd, her hands running over her body.

Joan's body was glistening with anticipation. Warren could tell she was ready for anything, and hopefully so, as several in the crowd started streaming onto the stage. The patrons, both men, and a few women caressed and touched her, violating every inch of her body. One woman planted a passionate kiss on my wife's lips as her hand groped Joan's cunt. Joan moaned out loudly as the kiss broke free. The group of patrons pushed my wife over the arm of the chair as they turned her ass toward the audience.

KendraConnorr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraConnorr1

One man went down on his knees, his face staring at my wife's ass and cunt. His hands gripped her hips as he parted her cheeks and proceeded to lick her from ass to clit, taking all of my wife's leaking juices into his waiting lips. Another man on the far side of the chair took hold of my wife's hair, lifting her head to his waiting drooling cock, as he forced his cock deep inside her waiting mouth.

Everything was being shown on the big jumbo screen so that all could see the fucking of this woman. Warren could hear and see his wife as she was being used and abused. She was showing extreme sexual passion.

Warren watched as his wife took the first load of cum into her thirsty lips. One of the women passionately kissed my wife as the cum drooled from Joan's lips. A large black stud was preparing to mount my wife's ass. He rubbed his cock through her wet cunt lips before shoving his cock into Joan's tight ass. My wife screamed with pleasure as everyone watched the big black cock disappear deep into her ass. His huge hands slapped her ass cheeks hard as he fucked her ass royally. A large cheer rang out from the crowd as they watched the shiny black cock fucking the hell out of my wife's ass.

My wife was being forced to suck one cock after another, each one depositing their cum deep inside of her. They called her all kinds of names, especially cock sucker.

Within minutes, the big black stud growled out a huge bellow, calling her a white bitch, as he deposited his huge load deep in my wife's bowels. Joan exploded with her first orgasm of many, pissing and squirting all over the chair and floor. As her body shuddered in orgasm, Joan reached around, grabbed the cock slipping from her ass, and pulled it to her face. Sliding her hand back and forth along the huge shiny black cock, before sucking the cum covered ass fucking cock, into her lips. Warren heard his wife yell out, "God, His cock tastes so fucking good, I want more."

The first group fucked my wife's cunt ass and mouth until they were all satisfied, as more patrons appeared on the stage, wanting to fuck this slutty bitch. They had all been drinking, so the party was getting wild. My wife sat up with a big grin on her face as she looked into the cameras, with cum drooling from every opening in her body. She yelled out, "Fuck me you bastards! Fuck this classy woman until she turns into a fucking whore. I want to be treated like your wildest, dirtiest dreams. I will suck you dry of all your pissy cum.

The rowdy patrons picked my wife up, throwing her over their shoulders, and threw her onto the round bed. One of the women from the audience went down on my wife's cunt and ass, eating her out like a bitch in heat. Joan's body was twisting in extreme pleasure, exploding in another huge orgasm, as the woman licked and sucked her cunt and ass clean.

They rolled my wife onto her knees, straddling a naked man's erect cock, which gave full access to all parts of her extremely horny body. She was shoved down, impaling her cunt on the hard cock. Joan felt strong hands pushing her forward, exposing her fucked ass to another horny cock. As his cock disappeared deep into her ass, cum ran out, down her thighs and onto her nylons. Another cock was pressed against her lips, and the man held her head, forcing Joan to take his cock deep into her throat.

Joan was getting fucked in all her holes when a woman clipped a chain onto her hard-nippled breasts. She felt the sharp pain and then it disappeared in her erotic lust. She had no control. She was being fucked at will, and everyone was watching this classy bitch get fucked. Joan was now in continuous extreme orgasm., her body convulsing, pissing, and squirting everywhere.

The fucking went on for several hours. My wife continued to take the abuse and wanted more. The curtain finally closed, leaving Joan sprawled out on the bed like a fucked whore. Warren watched as his wife rubbed her fucked cum covered body, licking her fingers covered in cum. Cum was leaking out of her ass and cunt.

Joan heard the announcer say, "And now for the guest who has won the right to take this classy fucked bitch home for the night." Warren heard a big cheer in the crowd as he watched the stage where his wife lay. A big husky man came on stage and stood at Joan's feet. "You're coming with me, bitch. Tonight I will fuck you hard and deep, and you will do whatever I tell you to do. I love fucking a dirty, nasty slut, and you are mine. What you have been through tonight so far is just the beginning. I will satisfy every fucking desire and fantasy I have ever had. Put your dress on, slut, and get into my truck. I have several friends who I want to share you, my horny slut with."

The guy made Joan suck his dirty, smelly cock as they drove to his house. She arrived at the bungalow with cum dripping from her lips and chin. Joan left her dress in the trashy-laden truck. She entered the bungalow naked and fucked. The place was a mess, with pizza and beer cans everywhere. He took her into a dark bedroom, pushing her onto the bed, which was covered with filthy sheets that smelled of cum and sweat. He told her to lie there and rest, as the night was going to be one long hard fuck fest, a night she would not forget soon.

As Joan lay there, the lust-filled juices in her body were starting to flow. The smell and the atmosphere were filling her body with lust once again. She knew she smelled like a fucked whore. She was not sure what he had in mind for her, which just excited her even more, with the unknown of being completely at the mercy of this dirty man and his friends.

Joan woke from her nap and heard excited voices coming from the other room. The door swung open and an unkept man, smelling of beer and sweat, with a huge beard, approached her. He wasted very little time before he was on top of her, fucking the hell out of her cum filled cunt. He sounded like a grizzly bear when he exploded deep in her cunt, as he bit her protruding nipples hard.

The wasted unkept men kept coming, fucking her in every hole and every way. They used and abused her until they had all been satisfied. Joan's body continued to orgasm as she was fucked like a slut whore all through the night. She felt taken and used, her body covered in their cum and her piss. She did not want the fucking to end, even though every inch of her body had been fucked hard, covered in cum, and extremely sore.

Joan encouraged the wasted men with dirty talk until they had nothing more to give. She sucked their fucked cocks, drinking all their nasty cum. The house went quiet as she lay there on the filthy bed. Finally, the husky man that had taken her home with him entered the room and threw her dress onto her fucked body. "Let's go, bitch, time to take you home and show your husband what a fucking slutty whore you are."

Joan staggard from the truck, into her waiting husband's arms. He picked her up and carried his fucked wife, to their bed. He crawled in behind her, holding his fucked cum covered wife close, as they fell asleep with his arms wrapped around his wife, the one he loved.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments