Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you enjoyed the story please press like, All comments are welcome."

Joan is home alone, her cuckold husband is away on business. My wife has only one thing on her mind. She woke up this morning with her hand massaging her horny wet cunt. She wanted to be fucked so bad, like a naughty bitch in heat. Every part of her body was alive with extreme lust. Joan had not felt this horny desire to be wanted and taken surging through her body in such a long time. She licked and sucked her fingers, which had just been fucking her horny wet cunt, enjoying the smell and taste of her horny cunt making her naughty lust-filled sexual desires even stronger.

Joan rose from the cunt soaked bed and went into the shower, leaning on the cool tile wall she started pissing with her hand rubbing and fucking her cunt, as it sprayed her warm urine on her hand legs, and feet, watching her golden juices splashing off the glass, and soaking the floor. She sucked her fingers as the last of her golden piss dripped from her swollen cunt lips. She dried her piss-covered body with her towel. All that was going through her mind was she needed to be taken and fucked like the naughty slut she felt inside her right now.

Joan's mind was running hard, thinking about how she was going to make this happen. Joan went to her dresser and pulled out her tight white spandex onesie. She felt so horny and wanted to look the same as she felt. She pulled the spandex onesie on, over her cunt, sexy ass, and breasts. Her nipples were hard and horny as she pulled the outfit over her shoulders the material pulled into her ass crack and cunt lips. Joan looked at her spandex-covered upper body in the full-length mirror. Her hands caressed her tight-fitting outfit covering her lust-filled upper body. Her mind exploding with desire, she needed to expose herself now.

Joan walked out the front door with just her transparent spandex onesie on and headed out to get the paper and check the mail. She bent over and pulled a few weeds in the flower bed as she made her way towards the street, bending from the waist, exposing her creamy tight ass to the neighbours driving and walking by. She greeted the gentleman from across the street who was out walking his dog. He took an immediate interest in Joan, his eyes having trouble focusing on her face, instead, they were gazing at Joan's hard nipples, breasts cunt lips, and ass all fully exposed in her spandex outfit.

Joan could see he was getting turned on, as he shifted his position constantly and the bulge grew in his pants. She told him to have a good day as she turned to return to the house, giving him a great view of her tight ass. As Joan walked back to the house she bent over and picked weeds and anything else on the ground, exposing her horny body to all that passed by. A lot of horns honking. Yes, she had exposed herself to the neighbours, such a naughty girl.

As Joan entered the house she heard the phone ringing, It was her cuckold husband asking what she was planning on doing today. As she talked she ran her hands over her smooth spandex covered body. She noticed her cunt was already soaked with her horny cunt juices. Joan told me, "I need to get out so I am going shopping today at the grocery store and maybe look at some clothes. Nothing special."

I needed to get back to work and wished my wife a good day. Joan gasped a little as her hand caressed her wet cunt, "I intend to enjoy my day, you know, get out among the people, take care of a few important things, I am sure I will be tired when I return home. I will tell you all about my day tonight when you call, have a good day and I will too, talk to you later."

Joan was very hot and horny after her walk exposing herself to the neighbours. She was sure she would be the talk of the neighbourhood for some time. She found a revealing see-through blouse and a very short white semi-transparent skirt to pull over her spandex outfit. She looked in the mirror and liked what she saw, her skirt was so short that when she leaned over nothing was covering her spandex-covered cunt and bare ass. She tied her hair up into a ponytail, and she made her face smooth and sexy, with red lips to die for. Joan was ready to go shopping, teasing and pleasing, and satisfying her extremely horny desire to be taken.

Joan had her morning coffee and a roll, and slid into her shiny red car, backing out of the drive as she waved to the neighbours she had seen earlier. Her skirt had ridden up exposing her spandex-covered wet cunt, she could not help herself as her hand caressed her spandex-covered cunt and clit. She was off to go shopping for something more than groceries and clothes, she needed to satisfy her extreme desire to be taken and fucked like a bitch in heat because she was.

Joan arrived at the clothing store, still rubbing her horny clit. She swung the door open, swinging her bare legs and spandex-covered cunt out into view of all the customers heading for the entrance. She turned around and bent over to get her pocketbook from the passenger seat, her tight bare ass in full view. Her body was surging with heated lust, knowing that her most private parts were in full view of those walking to the store. She had their attention and intended to make full use of the horny lust building inside these strangers while watching this hot woman expose herself.

Joan grabbed a shopping cart as she entered the store, heading to the women's clothing department, full of exciting outfits to try on and accent the curves in her sexy body. My wife started by looking through the party dresses holding each one up to her body, bending over and checking the length of the dress on her sexy legs. Several customers including couples were staying within view of Joan, watching her shop.

She put several outfits into her carriage to try on in the changing area. She also went through the women's lingerie racks, picking out some sexually attractive outfits including the women's underwear section. She dropped a sexy pair of panties on the floor, taking her time picking them up as she bent over exposing her ass. She looked at several g-string panties, along with some ass-accenting sexy panties. Each pair she held up, looking at the material and style while feeling the soft material that would cover her horny cunt. All the other customers in the area got a good look at what she was considering buying.

Joan headed over to the changing area, with a large group of customers following my wife. They were hoping to get some more exposing views of my wife in the outfits she was about to try on. The changing rooms only had curtains, which were fairly high off the floor. Joan chose one leaving her cart off to the side as she took the dresses into the small changing area, leaving the curtain partially open. The mirrors for viewing yourself were on the outside of the small rooms where everyone could check you out.

My wife pulled off her top and skirt, nothing but her spandex onesie hugging her body at every curve. Joan adjusted her outfit before sliding on the black lace short party dress. Making sure the onesie was pulled in tight between her beautiful ass cheeks and into her wet cunt lips. She said to herself, "God, I wish I had put my cunt and ass vibrators in before I left home."

She slid the dress on over her onesie, every one was trying to get a glimpse of my wife as she changed. She swung the curtain wide open and walked out to the learning crowd. My wife acted surprised with all the customers gathered. Inside she felt very warm, wet, and horny. My wife stood in front of the mirror as she adjusted her party dress, she was not shy or self-conscious at all. My wife made sure her breasts showed clearly, she then bent forward as she was checking the fit of the dress on her breasts, her hands almost touching the floor, exposing her ass and soaked cunt to all who were watching her.

Joan returned to the changing room, she did not pull the curtain closed as she stripped off the black party dress, hanging the dress on the hook on the wall. She surprised everyone ogling this hot woman as she took off the onsie and hung it on the wall. Joan was naked and exposed, curtain wide open as she pulled on a pair of sexy undies and a see-through push-up bra, exposing her hard nipples. She paraded out to the mirror in front of these astonished customers, who were rapidly growing sexually excited. They even made catcalls as she stood in front of the mirror adjusting her underwear. Her fingers slid down the G-string panties, pulling the thin pieces of cloth deep into her ass crack. She gave a little wiggle of her ass, making sure the panties fit well. She then adjusted her bra. reaching in and pulling her breasts up, rubbing her hands over her breasts checking the fit and feel of the bra on all areas of her body.

SilvanaPink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaPink

The customers watching were. getting into her show of total exposure, Making all kinds of comments as she modeled her garments. God," she wished she had slid her toys in her sexy holes before coming." Joan finished trying on the clothes, changing with the curtain wide open, as she slipped her see-through blouse and short skirt on her naked body. Her onesie still hung on the wall. My wife grabbed the onesie and right in front of everyone, she inhaled the sexy smell of the wet crotch and ran the material across her face and lips. Everyone saw this horny tease inhale her cunt juices.

As she made her way through the store, several of the customers followed her through the checkout. She could hear some of the nasty comments they were making among themselves, calling her a slut, horny bitch etcetera, which made her even hornier if that's possible. As she walked out the door several of the men and one woman caught up to her as she walked towards her car. They were right there, touching and holding her body, as they guided her towards a large van. Joan did not resist. She wanted to be taken used and abused, fucked like a horny slut hard, and dirty. Joan would tell me all about her shopping day to night.

As they approached the van they grabbed her arms firmly, they had complete control of this slutty cunt wench, my horny wife as they covered her mouth with their hands and lifted her into the back of the van. Joan heard the doors close firmly and lock as they uncovered her mouth. All the people in the van were out of control with extreme lust, looking to fuck this hot teasing bitch. Her blouse was ripped from her body as was her short white skirt. Joan started to talk to the horny group, five men and one hot woman." You fucking bastards, I am a married upstanding woman here in the community, and you think you can just take and fuck me any way you desire, making me do nasty naughty things just for your pleasure?"

The huge black bull covered her mouth and told her," Listen, cunt, we will do whatever we want with you, you're a horny bitch, and you want to be fucked so shut up and suck my fucking cock." Joan was pushed down onto her knees as he unzipped his pants, his huge black cock sprung from the opening, "suck it bitch, clean my horny cock you made so hard and covered in precum, so lick suck, and swallow my fucking dirty cock, until I fill your mouth with my black cum."

My wife did as she was told; God his cock smelled and tasted so fucking dirty, just what Joan wanted, and this was only the beginning. Someone grabbed her head and pushed her lips deep onto the black horny cock, she was staring at his black balls as he was fucking her face now. It was only a short time before the black cum started filling her throat and mouth, she was gagging with the cum running from her lips down her body. He held her head deep onto his black cum covered cock.

Another hot stud grabbed her head and pulled my wife down onto a mattress on the van floor. He laid his body across her face, his cock forced deep into her mouth, as he went down on her horny cunt and clit in the sixty-nine position. Joan was sucking his nasty cock like a bitch in heat, this is what she had wanted all day. He made her suck his balls, lick his ass, and then filled her mouth with his salty cum. Joan stroked and kept licking his cock as he slowly fucked her cum covered mouth and face until her cunt exploded in orgasm, her ass rose into the air with piss, and cum squirted from her cunt all over his face and her body. Joan yelled out,"Fuck me you horny bastards, fuck all my fucking holes. I am a horny lust filled slutty bitch and I want to be used and abused. I want to tell my cuckold husband how nasty you fucked his innocent wife."

They grabbed my cum covered wife, putting her on her knees and spreading her legs with her ass in the air. The woman watching, who was now totally naked, her bushy cunt glistening with juices, was told by the big black boss to lick Joan's ass and cunt good before they fucked this horny bitch In all her fucking holes. The woman not only licked Joan's ass and cunt, but also fucked both holes with her hand and tongue deep inside my wife. Joan started fucking the woman's face with her ass. My wife sucked and licked every dirty cock in the van as the woman fucked and licked Joan until she exploded in orgasm once more.

The other studs grabbed the naked woman eating Joan's cunt, pulling her off, so they could fuck the horny bitch. My wife felt a huge cock mount her from behind, as the woman's bushy wet cunt was shoved into her face. My horny wife licked the woman's dripping juicy cunt and ass deep, burying my wife's face in her cunt bush as the men called her all kinds of dirty degrading names like cunt licker and cock sucker, which just made my wife hornier. Joan buried her face deep into the woman's cunt, licking and sucking while fucking her hand deep into the woman's ass until she exploded in an extreme orgasm. "God, her orgasming cunt tasted so fucking good."

A huge black cock was pushed fast and deep into my wife's dripping cunt waving high in the air, Joan could feel every rib of his huge cock as he fucked her cunt, and all of a sudden he pulled his dripping-soaked cock from her cunt and pressed it against her ass opening. She knew what was coming next, as the cock slowly disappeared into her tight ass. She felt every inch of that huge cock bury itself deep in her dirty ass. He fucked her ass hard, balls deep, Joan started cuming hard over and over as that black cock fucked her ass hard and deep.

They slapped her beautiful ass hard as they took their turns fucking my slutty wife's ass and cunt. My wife was getting what she needed right now and she did not want it to end, she was forced to suck each cock clean after they fucked her. Joan's hair, face, and body were covered in cum., her ass and cunt gaping, with cum running like a river from these fucked orifices. She was a cum covered fucked bitch when they finished,

They yanked Joan to her feet, slapping her ass hard, calling her a fucking bitch, as they opened the van door and threw her out, with only her onesie thrown out behind her, and her pocketbook. The van left in a cloud of dust, and customers walked by, asking if she needed help. She pulled on her onesie, trapping all that fucking cum inside and on her. She picked up her purse with the car keys and walked with pride across the parking lot as people gazed and made nasty remarks. She drove home, rubbing her onesie-covered soaked cunt, oh so sore but still horny. As she got close to home she slowed down, waving to the neighbours as she passed, covered in cum and completely exposed.

Joan was going to have a great talk with her cuckold on the phone tonight, describing in intimate detail all she had accomplished today, while laying on the bed in her cum soaked onesie, rubbing her cunt and body. She even took a few selfies to send him during the conversation. This phone call was exciting. for her and her cuckold, as they both orgasmed at the same time.

Maybe next time Joan will zoom her fucked body to her cuckold as she described the fucking she so needed.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments