Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you like this story, please press like. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Comments are always welcome."

Joan needed satisfaction now. She was sitting across the room from her cuckold husband. He did not notice that she was rubbing her pussy as she looked through her phone. She wanted some attention to satisfy the slutty feeling growing in her body as she rubbed her cunt.

Her husband was on his computer. For all she knew, he was looking at naked women fucking or reading naughty stories. She spoke, "Warren, I need something very erotic and naughty today. You have not noticed, but I am horny as hell, and I intend to take care of this extreme urge with a stranger while you watch. Can you handle this?"

Warren nodded back that he understood. "What are you planning? I bet you have something very naughty in mind. I know my slutty wife will do what it takes to satisfy her extreme desires. I can't wait to watch, take pictures, and then fuck my fucked wife."

Joan replied, "I have called in an order to the Walmart store to be delivered in an hour. I intend to seduce and get fucked by the delivery boy. You will let him in. I will be in the bedroom wearing my sexiest black panties and nylons, along with a tight short tee shirt that exposes my belly button that says fuck me in glistening jewels. I will piss in my sexy panties just before he arrives. You will let him in with the groceries through the garage. When I hear him come into the house with the last load, I will open the door and come out of the bedroom, my panties dripping wet piss, holding his tip. I will tell him he can have twenty dollars for a tip, or he can go down on my pissy cunt right here in the kitchen."

Her husband was shocked at how brave and naughty his wife wanted to be. He agreed to her plan, with a reminder, "After the delivery boy has left, she was going to get fucked naughty and hard by me, and it will start with me going down on your fucked cunt and body." Joan continued to rub her cunt hard and deep with her hand. Then she put her fingers to Warren's nose and lips to taste and smell.

Warren watched the clock as Joan got ready in the bedroom. My cock was super hard just thinking about what I was going to witness.

Warren saw the car back into the driveway. The screen was already open, and the lights were on in the garage, hallway, and kitchen. Warren motioned for the young, dark man to bring the groceries into the house. He brought in the first load and set it on the kitchen counter. I asked his name. It was Alex. I asked him if this was his last stop for the day, and he said yes. I could hear Joan on the other side of the bedroom door,

Alex came in with the second and last load of groceries. After he had set them on the counter, he turned to leave and was greeted by Joan in her seductive piss dripping outfit. Alex stopped short in his tracks, totally surprised and at a loss for words. Joan announced, "You can either take this twenty-dollar tip or go down on my pissy cunt right here and now? I want you to lick and suck my pissy cunt until I orgasm all over your face, and then you can fuck me in any way you choose."

Alex went down on his knees in front of Joan's piss-dripping panties as he inhaled the smell of her pissy cunt. He reached up with his hands and touched her, feeling her piss-covered panties and then cupping her ass as his face closed in on the horny, pissy cunt in front of him.

Joan reached down and pushed Alex's head hard and deep into her dripping pissy panties and cunt, fucking his face good. Finally, Joan released Alex's head, allowing him to pull her panties aside so he could lick and suck her horny cunt. Joan stopped Alex for a minute as she led him to our bed. She laid down with her legs spread wide. His prize is fully exposed in front of him.

Alex went down on the wife's cunt like a hungry bull. Her legs wrapped around his shoulders as she held his head tight to her horny piss covered cunt. He licked and sucked Joan from her ass to her clit, over and over, finally settling on and sucking her swollen clit, while his hand fucked her wet cunt.

ValentiinaLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValentiinaLove

Joan was reaching a feverish, uncontrollable state of mind as he sucked and licked her clit and cunt lips while fucking her cunt with his hand. Her body rose in the air, wanting his large lips harder and deeper on her clit. Joan yelled out, "Make me cum, boy. Make this horny broad piss and cum all over your face."

Within seconds of her whorish, sexual demands, Joan's cunt exploded all over Alex's face. He did not stop. His hand was deep in her cunt, fucking her soaked cunt hard and fast. Joan orgasmed again, holding his face tight into her cunt. Joan was breathing hard, sweat pouring from her body as Alex pulled off her panties and tee shirt, exposing her body completely.

Alex pushed Joan further onto the bed as he climbed onto her naked body, his clothes on the floor, his large cock and balls dangling in the air as he mounted my wife. He buried his cock deep into Joan's cunt as he grabbed her swollen breasts, twisting and messaging them as he fucked her like the bull he was.

Joan screamed in passion, "Fuck me, you horny boy, fuck this slutty bitch and fill her with your black seed, fuck her deep and hard, hurt my fucking cunt, let me know I am being taken."

Alex fucked her with all his might, calling her a horny slutty bitch, until he exploded deep in my wife's cunt, with his ass in the air and sweat dripping from his shiny body onto Joan. Joan reached down and slid her hand along his black cum covered cock, then licked her fingers clean from his dirty cum covered cock.

Alex lifted himself from the bed, pulling on his clothes, his eyes still focused on the fucked woman lying on the bed. His eyes looked Warren straight in the face as he walked by, heading for the door, still tucking in his shirt and arranging his pants.

Warren had taken pictures of the whole event, from Alex's first look at his seductive wife until he walked out the door. He was horny as hell. He was not going to let his slutty wife come down from the intense sexual plateau she was on.

He dropped his clothes to the floor as he knelt on the edge of the bed, his eyes focused on his wife's fucked body. He buried his face, licking and sucking into her cum filled cunt. Joan's legs opened wide and rose above his head as he feasted on her fucked cunt. He blurted out, "God, you taste and smell so good. You are one fucked bitch, and full of black seed. I am going to fuck the hell out of you tonight.

Warren fucked his wife for hours in every fucking hole, making her suck him clean after every fuck. He finally exploded all over her face as she licked his cock clean, which had just come from fucking her dirty ass.

Finally, they had both caught their breath. Warren led Joan into the bathroom and laid her on the shower floor. Warren held his cock and started spraying his warm piss all over Joan's fucked body. Joan moaned in delight. She rubbed her piss-covered body and licked her fingers and lips. She then ordered Warren to lie in their piss on the shower floor. He did what Joan said, lying in her warm piss. Joan stood over him, spreading her cunt lips, directing her piss all over his body and face. She paid special attention to his cock and balls.

Joan kneeled and licked and sucked his piss-covered fucked cock until she had her fill, then she moved up on his body, laying her piss-covered cunt on his face, forcing him to lick her clean of all the piss and cum dripping from her cunt.

Finally, Joan got to her feet, she reached down and helped Warren up, and we came together, covered in piss, in a passionate kiss and embrace that seemed to last forever. We were both slowly recovering from the heated passion we had just experienced. "God, I love my wife."

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments