Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you like this story please press like, comments are more than welcome. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I want to know what you think of my writing."

Joan wakes from a deep sleep, naked, horny, and covered in dried cum. The smell of her fucked body made her super horny. She stretched out and spread her legs, rubbing her fucked cunt which was already wet with anticipation of what today would bring. Her hands caressed every inch of her exposed fucked body, She felt and smelled so good." She had to piss so badly, she wanted to let the golden stream of piss go right there in the bed. She picked up her phone and videoed her naked fucked body with her cunt lips pulled apart to show the wetness already leaking from her horny cunt.

Joan swung her legs off the bed, she had to piss so bad she wanted to taste her golden juices. She ran into the bathroom shower with a tile bench. She laid her body down on the cool tile floor, her legs on the bench her ass and cunt raising in the air, she wanted her warm piss all over her fucked body. Joan watched as she forced a stream of piss from her swollen cunt all over her cunt and legs, even filling her belly button with the golden stream of piss. Her golden stream was strong as she scooped her juices with her hand caressing and covering her breasts and body with her golden juices Each time she scooped up her juices with her hand onto her body she would suck her fingers clean. She did not want her piss to end.

Joan lay there in the warm piss feeling oh so good. She knew what she needed to satisfy her lust-filled desires completely, she just had to figure out how she would accomplish her burning sexual desire to be fucked and pissed on by strangers.

My wife reached up to the shower control, turning the warm water onto her body. She rubbed the warm water, almost the same temperature as her pee, over her fucked, piss-covered body. She pulled herself up onto the shower bench, taking the handheld shower and spraying the warm liquid over her whole body and hair, paying special attention to her cunt and clit, The water felt so good spraying on her clit." She rubbed the soap into her soft skin which smelled so good. She was going into her day fresh from the start.

Joan picked out a tight sexy outfit of spandex covering from her ankles up over her perky breasts. Her ass cheeks cunt and breasts all showed clearly and predominantly as she looked into her bedroom mirror she felt a very sexy feeling go through her whole body. The material was clinging to every curve and protrusion on her body. A come fuck me outfit not made to be out in the public view. Joan felt so hot horny and sexy.

The phone rang as she was drinking her coffee, it was her cuckold. She picked up the phone as she went out the door to get the paper and mail in front of all the neighbors. He wanted to know what her plans were for the day. As she walked towards the road filled with neighbors, she told him she was not sure yet but she knew this would be a very good day. Joan ended the call by telling her husband, she would tell him all about it tonight when he called.

All the neighbors greeted her with warm remarks they all seemed to want to be close, gaze at her body, and take her all in. She walked with a sexy sway in her body as she slowly returned to the house. Everyone got a great view of her barely covered body and ass. Oh, there will be more talk in the neighborhood about this hot sexy scandelous lady living at one-twenty-two West Street.

Joan had another cup of coffee and made a large energy drink to go as she wanted her bladder full. She pulled out of the garage and headed to Lowes, a great place to get plenty of attention. She grabbed a cart and headed into the store, looking for the hardware section. She found the area and started looking for bathroom parts. An employee came up to her and asked her if he could help her. She looked him right in the eye, not covering any of her tight semi-transparent outfit, and said, "Yes I think you can. I need some parts for my bathroom and I am not sure which ones I need. They have to be just right. The right size, shape, angle, and of course color. I am very particular about what I want, and I need some help."

The gentleman said he was sure he could help her. He asked what she was repairing in the bathroom. I told him, "I need some parts for my bidet, it's not working right. It sprays all over my pussy and ass with cold water and not up my cunt like it should. I also want to spray water up my ass, to make it nice and clean just in case. The pressure is also too low as I can not make my clit tingle. I also want a gold lever for the control arm, you can see I need some help."

The gentleman seemed flustered. He walked me to the bidet and toilet parts area but did not know what to show me. 'Just exactly what are you looking for mam? I want to help but I am not sure what you need." Joan smiled back as she leaned over, her tight ass showing as she looked at the different parts of the bidet, The gentleman called over another worker to help, a large black employee who had plumbing experience. Joan bent over, looking closely at what they were showing her on the shelves, her spandex-covered ass fully exposed. Joan stood back up facing the men, her cunt and nipples were showing clearly in her tight spandex suit, she had their attention. They wanted to help her in any way they could.

After several minutes of talking and looking at different parts, she might need to fix her plumbing problems, the large black employee suggested we go to the ladies' room where they have a bidet running, they thought that might help me. I agreed. I said, "I had a lot to drink today so this will work out fine, I need to pee." All three walked with determination toward the women's bathroom.

The employees opened the door to the women's bathroom and checked to see if anyone was inside as we walked in. My wife watched as they placed a sign outside the bathroom door saying out of order as they locked the door. Joan had to piss badly but wanted to wait until the right time. They took her over to the working bidet, showing her how it worked and asking Joan questions about how her bedat worked.at home, Joan played dumb, even spreading her legs and sitting over the bidet, touching her spandex suit with her hands to show them how hers did not work at home.

The employees were all over her, trying to help her balance on the bidet. They helped her up, sliding their hands over her spandex-covered body. Joan could see the black employee's cock in his pants was huge and getting larger. The other employee's cock was also pushing hard on his jeans. Joan was getting super horny as she stood up wanting these huge cocks to fuck and piss on her and taste their body fluids.

She turned towards the men, her body clearly outlined in her spandex suit. Joan said, "I need to piss right now, all this water running has made my cunt full of golden juice." The men pointed to a toilet stall, and Joan said, "No I don't need that, I will piss right here in front of you two so you can enjoy seeing a woman piss in her pants, smelling and watching the warm piss flow down my nice outfit onto the floor. I want you too to lick clean my pissy cunt legs and feet of all my golden piss, then you can have your way with me."

Joan stood there in front of the two men, as they watched her closely she closed her eyes as the warm golden piss ran from her horny cunt, inside the spandex, down her legs and feet, and puddled on the floor. She moaned with pleasure as the piss flowed down her body. She took her hand rubbing her piss-covered cunt and licked the warm fluid from her fingers.

VictoriaZaens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaZaens

The men came in close to Joan, their hands caressing her piss-covered spandex body, They were now taking control of my wife, she had brought them to the point of extreme need to be satisfied sexually. The two men pulled her spandex outfit off her body, leaving the suit in a puddle of piss on the floor as she stood there buck-naked. They pushed her onto the bidet with her legs spread wide both men licking her piss-covered body, spending a lot of time sucking and licking her pissy cunt and clit. Joan moaned out with pleasure.

The large black employee removed his pants, freeing his huge cock in Joan's face. Joan wanted that cock so bad. They pulled her off the bidet onto her knees in the puddle of her piss on the floor, her breast swinging in the air with large hard horny nipples. Both men were now stripped bare and so were you. The black man pushed Joan's head onto his waiting drooling cock, her hands gripping his huge member as it slid into her mouth. She licked and sucked that huge cock, that tasted so good, as he pushed it further and further down her throat with each stroke as he was fucking her mouth. She gagged and spit, juices drooling from her mouth as this beautiful black cock fucked her face.

The other man pulled Joan down onto her hands and knees on the piss-covered floor. His hands caressed her cunt and ass as he prepared to fuck this pissy customer. Joan was sucking black cock when she felt the stranger's cock enter her horny pissy cunt with a strong thrust. His fingers also penetrated my wife's tight ass at the same time. Joan was being fucked in all holes hard, she had made these two men so horny, they were fucking the hell out of her.

All of a sudden, my wife felt the large black cock swelling and exploding in her mouth. She swallowed the first of many squirts of his black cum, then pulled back to take the rest on her face and in her hair. Joan yelled out, "Fuck me you bastards, fuck this horny bitch, you're supposed to help the customer and I need a good fucking as I cum again and again, and then piss your dirty warm piss all over my body, make me drink your nasty piss, today I am a pissy slut."

The men switched places. Joan was sucking the white cock fresh from fucking her cunt, while the big black burly man was sliding his hardening cock deep into her cunt, Dam it felt so big and is touching all of my sensitive spots, "fuck this horny bitch hard." His huge cock sent her into a strong sexual orgasm, pissing and squirting her juices all over his big black balls, her body pushed back hard onto this large black cock as he continued to fuck her deep and hard.

My wife gagged on the cock fucking her throat, covered with her cunt juices, she pulled back as she spit up black cum and her juices all over her swinging breasts and the floor. The man pushed her head again onto his nasty cock, his balls were right in front of her lips, as he came deep into her throat, She swallowed load after a load of his sweet cum, the rest running down her chin onto her breasts. She licked his cock clean, loving the smell and taste of his large cock.

Joan felt the black cock pull from her horny cunt, and push against her ass entrance which was still partly open because of the hand fucking her ass got earlier. Joan screamed out, "Fuck that dirty ass, drive that huge black cock deep into my dirty ass until I go into orgasmic bliss, fill my ass with your fucking black cum. I will show my cuckold husband my dripping fucked ass tonight." His cock slid deep into her, she felt every rib of that huge cock as he fucked her ass hard while slapping her naughty ass, over and over.

Joan's body stiffened as she went into extreme orgasm, the cock dropping from her lips, and a large growl coming from deep inside of her as she sprayed cum and piss all over her body and the floor. The big black cock in her ass erupted deep in her bowels as she was coming. Joan's body was out of control as she rolled down onto the piss-covered bathroom floor. Her legs spread and stretched out exposing her whole fucked body.

The men stood over my wife, their cocks half limp dripping cum, Joan yelled out," Cover me with your beautiful warm piss, wash my whole body I want to taste and smell your fucking piss. I am a piss slut today, serve your customer." The piss started flowing from the large black cock all over her body, squirting her cunt and breasts, and face, He had a full bladder and was flowing lots of warm smelly piss onto Joan. She rubbed her piss-covered body with her hands while sucking on her fingers.

The white employee started pissing also covering her body with his piss from her feet to the top of her head. Joan rolled over on the floor so that her backside could get washed in warm piss as well. She was one piss-covered slut wife. She lay flat on the floor in the warm piss, her legs wide open, as the employees got dressed and left, taking the closed sign down from the door.

Joan heard women entering the bathroom. They voiced their disapproval when they saw my wife lying on the piss-covered floor, with harsh words spoken to the pissy slut. They did their business and as they left they told her she got what she deserved and hoped she was satisfied.

My wife searched for her spandex outfit which was soaked in piss, pulling it on her fucked piss-covered body. She stood up, pushing her wet hair back as she rinsed her cum covered face in the sink.

Joan could not wait until she zoomed with her husband tonight, she was not going to shower or change clothes, she wanted him to see her in all her fucking juices.

She laid an extra blanket down on the bed, spreading her legs and putting the computer screen between them. Joan was so excited waiting for the phone call from her cuckold, she rubbed her still very wet cunt through the spandex and licked her fingers clean as the phone rang and the screen lit up with her husband looking straight at his piss-covered fucked wife.

"I see you have been shopping today, what did you buy and how did it go, you look like a fucked slut, I wish I was there to lick you clean."

Joan replied," I went to Lowes to get some parts for the bidet, I got lots of help and they showed me how everything worked and ended up fucking your horny wife, and not only that they pissed their warm urine all over me. No charge for the parts for the bidet." Joan pushed her leggings down off her hips, exposing her fucked cunt full of cum dripping out. She rubbed her fingers over her cum covered cunt and then sucked them clean right in front of her cuckold husband, then she rolled over, pulled her cheeks apart, her ass high in the air, facing the camera, cum running from her wide open ass. "What do you think?"

I was flabbergasted and wanted my wife right then, I wanted to lick her fucked piss-covered body clean, then make extreme love to her cumming and pissing on my beautiful wife's body. I told her this was what I wanted.

Joan said, "You will have this piss-covered fucked slut when you get home tomorrow night. I have been such a bad girl, you will have to punish me hard for what I have done the last two days. Love you see you tomorrow, I will be ready."

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments