Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you enjoyed the story please press like. All comments are welcomed and appreciated."

As the sun rose on that beautiful morning, Joan's mind was running full of naughty, lust-filled thoughts as she sipped her coffee. The urge inside her to be sexually taken was growing inside her mind and body in full force. How would she satisfy this lust building inside her body? Yes, it had to be public, and yes, there had to be a lot of men and women involved.

She had seen an article about an aircraft carrier coming into Mayport, Florida, at noon after being on patrol for over six months in the Med. Joan knew that there would be hundreds of horny sailors going into town for liberty tonight. They would want to drink and fuck. She saw this as a golden opportunity to satisfy her needs.

Joan started preparing for her erotic night out. The first item on her list was to text her husband and let him know her plans for the evening. She knew he would be excited for her and look forward to her returning home to him, her cuckold husband, after a night of seduction and satisfaction.

Joan was in the closet looking for just the right outfit to get the attention and more from these horny sailors who just returned from a long trip abroad. She picked out a tight pink silk dress. A dress that hugged her body with a slit up the side, showing all her curves. The back of the dress was wide open down to her tight ass, with the front barely covering her breasts, coming down to a large, golden ring around her navel, then showing bare skin to just above her pussy, along with her thigh-high natural nylons and silver spike heels.

She spent the rest of the day getting ready, her mind and body consumed with the thoughts of what was going to happen to this attractive all-alone vulnerable woman, surrounded by all these horny handsome sailors drooling over the idea of taking and having their way with her.

Joan drove to a village, where the ship was docked, in a lust-filled dream state of mind. She did not remember anything about the drive. Her mind was fixated on her burning desire to be sexually taken. She found a large tavern, with music playing, that looked inviting and would attract the sailors on liberty that night. The sailors would be coming from the ship soon.

Joan checked her hair and face in the car mirror. A text pinged in on her phone from her husband. He sent her a wicked smiling face. She climbed from the car and adjusted her dress, sliding her hands over her sexy body, and proceeded to walk into the tavern. There were several young women there at the bar already. Joan was not concerned as she was confident she would attract the attention she so badly needed to satisfy her lust-filled body. The other women checked her out, and a few even greeted her. Joan smiled as she found a seat at the bar that would expose this sexy woman to the sailors as they entered.

She had ordered a strong drink and was consuming the beverage when she heard the loud rowdiness and laughter as a group of sailors entered the tavern. All the women turned to greet the sailors except Joan. She wanted these potential lovers to come to her. Several good-looking sailors dressed in their summer whites came over to Joan. They knew she was not there to drink and tease them. She was a woman who had a desire that needed fulfillment.

The sailors were all around Joan, close enough to touch and smell her heated body. They convinced Joan to join them in one of the large booths in the back of the tavern. They waited and watched as she slid into the semi-circled booth, her dress rising on her thighs and pulling on her breasts as she slid along the cushioned seat. After some discussion as to who would sit next to her, they slid in on both sides of her, with the sailors next to her sitting firmly against her thighs.

The conversation picked up fast, hot, and suggestive. The men were not afraid to tell Joan how sexy and hot she looked. The drinks and laughter flowed smoothly. Joan got very comfortable with these men, even cracking some suggestive jokes as they were with her. She felt hands gliding up her bare thighs. She did not pull away. Instead, her legs parted, giving access to her warm and wet thong panties. More and more hands were caressing her body as they laughed and shared stories. They even slid her dress straps down her arms, exposing more of her excited breasts.

Joan was enjoying herself with the men, but she wanted more. As she was drinking her beverage, she intentionally let the glass slip through her fingers, spilling the drink down her breasts and landing in her lap, the contents soaking through her dress. The cold drink felt so soothing as it soaked into her dress, panties, and cunt. Everyone at the table tried to help her clean up the spilled drink on her body. She did not protest as she leaned back and let the sailors have full access to her body. This was what she wanted.

Joan was letting them take control of her lust-filled, seductive woman. They suggested they get a room across the street to clean her up properly. She did not protest, as they almost carried her across the street and into a dimly lit hotel room with a large bed. The sailors were getting pretty worked up and rowdy now. This just turned Joan on even more as they pulled her dress from her, exposing her completely. She only had her panties and nylons left on her exposed body.

Joan could not hold back any longer. "Fuck me, you cunt-starved sailors; you have not had a good fuck in months, take me, use me, fuck me in every orifice, treat me like a fucking whore. I want to taste all of your fucking cocks. Nothing is off-limits. I am yours for the taking, so take me hard."

The room fell silent for about ten seconds before all hell broke loose. Her panties were ripped off as they dropped their uniforms onto the floor. Cocks oozing cum everywhere. They pushed her down flat on the bed, spreading her nylon-covered legs as a sailor went face down on her juicy cunt, while another shoved his cock into her lipstick-covered lips. Hands were touching and caressing every inch of her body.

VickyLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VickyLove

There were eight sailors in the room, all wanting to fuck her lust-filled body as she moaned and groaned with passion. They lifted her onto her knees on the bed, one sailor's cock was directly under her horny cunt, and they forced her cunt down deep onto his cock. Another sailor stood over her tight ass, slapping her cheeks, turning them red, spitting juices into her ass opening before driving his cock into her tight ass, balls deep. Joan yelled out in heated lust, "Fuck this horny bitch hard; I'm cumming!" as her body went into a convulsing pissing squirting orgasm.

Another cock was fucking her red lips, tasting so fucking good. She wanted his cum deep in her throat. She reached up behind him, grabbed his ass, and pulled his balls tight to her face as he came, filling her throat and covering her face with his cum. These sailors were loaded with salty cum. All the sailors were fucking her, cum dripping from their cocks and her body. She sucked every cock clean. Each one tasted and smelled different from the one before.

After hours of extreme orgasms, while being used as their fuck bitch, in every way possible, she found herself alone in the room, covered in all their juices on the soaked bed. Joan pulled herself to her feet and looked in the mirror. She was one fucked woman. She went into the bathroom and pissed, then washed her face and straightened her hair. She did not take a shower as she wanted her husband to enjoy the fruits of her gang fuck. With cum still dripping from her body, she pulled her dress on over her cum soaked body. She noticed her nylons were also streaked with cum as she put on her heels.

Joan walked across the road, past her car, and into the tavern. Everyone watched her as she climbed up onto a stool at the bar and ordered a drink. They knew she was a fucked bitch, yet they all envied her.

Several sailors gathered around her, close enough to smell her cum soaked body. One sailor spoke up, "This bitch has been fucked hard, she smells like a fucking whore. Let's show what we do to slutty bitches in our bar." Several sailors grabbed Joan and picked her up, stripping her cum soaked dress from her body as they laid her spread eagle on the bar.

They tied her hands and feet to the bar rails. The sailors controlled her and were going to use her for their pleasure. Whiskey was poured from her lips, over her breasts, filling her navel and covering her cunt down into her ass. The whole tavern of sailors and their trophy women were around her and cheering on the sailors to fuck all Joan's holes while the women feasted on her body, licking her clean of whisky and cum.

Two sailors climbed up on the bar. One sailor shoved his cock into Joan's waiting lips, while the second lifted her ass and shoved his cock deep into her fucked cunt. Joan's body went into an extreme orgasmic orgasm as the crowd went crazy, everyone wanted a piece of the action of fucking this horny bitch, and they all had their turn. Even the women licked and sucked Joan's breasts and body clean while Joan was sucking cocks and getting royally fucked.

Everything they could find was poured into and onto Joan. They fucked her at will for hours until the last sailor left for the ship. She was one fucked slutty bitch.

The bartender came and released her bindings, helping her down from the bar as he handed her the stained wet dress. Joan pulled the dress onto her fucked body as the bartender looked on. He commented, "You needed that fucking, didn't you? You wanted to be taken, and you were. While satisfying all those horny sailors who had not had a good fuck in a very long time, you also satisfied your lust-filled needs. You are welcome at our tavern anytime.."

Joan strolled to her car, putting a towel on the seat to keep it from getting stained again. The ride home seemed long as she thought about all the sailors who had fucked her tonight while fulfilling her lust-filled slutty desires and naughty mind and her extreme need to be taken. The closer she got to home and her cuckold husband, the more her mind and body needed him.

She pulled into the driveway, the house still lit up, her husband standing at the open door. When she reached her husband, he took her hand and pulled her into a passionate hug and kissing embrace. His hands caressed her fucked cum soaked body. He said, "I can tell you found what you needed to satisfy your lust-filled desires. I hope those sailors appreciated fucking my beautiful wife."

He led her into the bedroom, shutting off the lights as they passed them. Joan spoke, "I hope you know what I need from you now. You will lick and suck and fuck your slutty wife until she can take no more. I see your rock-hard cock, and I want to suck you clean after you have fucked and sucked my cum filled cunt and ass. I know I am a horny slut wife, but I am yours, so do your job like the good cuckold husband you are. I wish you could have seen the fuckfest I enjoyed tonight. I will tell you all about it as you fuck your slutty wife until you fill my mouth with your sweet cum."

Warren did not hesitate as he ripped off her dress and went down on her fucked cum filled cunt. He planted his cum covered lips on mine as we shared the juices from my fucked body. Warren did not stop the sucking and fucking, even as the sun rose through our bedroom window. I orgasmed so many times as my husband listened to my story, as he fucked me deep and hard until finally filling my throat with his sweet cum.

The two lovers share their lust and desires until both are completely satisfied. We curled up in our love nest, holding each other close as our bodies fell into a deep, satisfied sleep.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments