Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 11: Fun at Home, in a Sex-Shop, and at the Tailor's.

With her confidence returning, and the conversation having appeased some of her fears of getting caught, Belle's willingness to play was now higher than ever. However, the restrictions that remained in place due to Covid made it quite difficult to find occasions to play. Just before Halloween, we went into lockdown again, and although the rules were slightly less strict than the first time, it nevertheless meant playing the way we'd have wanted was almost impossible.

We learned good and bad news around that period.

The good one was that Soraya's aggressor would be behind bars for the next five years. Soraya told us she felt much better now that justice somehow told the world she'd done nothing wrong but was sad she would not get to celebrate her 'new self' with those who'd helped her come to terms with what had happened.

The bad one, or rather another good one with a sad consequence, was that the promotion Juliet had been expecting for over a year now would mean she'd have to move to the other side of the country. We were happy for her, she really deserved it after all the hard work she'd devoted to getting it but sad to lose not only our favorite playmate but a friend too. We would definitely miss her, and not only in our bed or behind her window. It was the same for her. She'd gone all teary-eyed as she brought the news, and these were not tears of happiness.

Belle made Juliet promise that once the whole Covid thing finally calmed down, and she'd settled in her new position and new home, she'd come with us to Spain, for two weeks of relaxation and lust. And while texting to Soraya, Belle told her that once we'd be able to travel to Spain again, she'd be welcome to stay with us if she wished to. When she told me all about it, I couldn't resist making a bad joke.

"If I let you have your way, you'll turn our vacation home into our private harem..."

She leaned into my ear and whispered "That's the plan!"

Although it was impossible not to fantasize about having three girls frolicking nude all day around the house, it actually only emphasized the frustration of being so limited in our options right now. Belle felt the same so, despite the bad experiences we'd had with playing with delivery guys during the first lockdown, she wanted to give it another try. But since the top floor neighbors had stayed this time, it meant the hall was off-limits to play.

She'd said she was reticent to expose herself to someone who knew our exact address, down to the floor and door, but she was considering it now. However, most places that delivered also specified that deliveries had to be done in the hall, and those which didn't specify such a thing were also those whose food we would not dare to eat. So food delivery was out.

Belle had an idea, however. Our bathroom needed some renovations, at the very least a new coat of paint, which we'd planned on doing ourselves next spring. But why not just ask for quotes for these works anyway? Quotes are free by law here, and most contractors sent a single guy to assess the extent of the work. We'd get an idea of the actual amount we'd save by doing them ourselves and, if the guy seemed friendly enough, she'd just play with him a bit.

She described what she'd fantasized about doing. Basically, we'd set up the small high-definition wireless webcam we'd bought for our experiments on the swingers website, so I could watch it all while pretending to be busy with work on the PC. And if the guy started to check her out, she'd expose herself 'accidentally' more and more to see if he dared to say anything. If he ended up complimenting her, then she'd tell him the truth. Or rather part of it, that we were an exhibitionist couple, bored under the current circumstances, who would not be against letting him watch us fuck.

I could hear in her voice that thinking about it made her feel horny. As she described all the potential ways she could imagine the situation going, I knew she'd really put some thought into this one. Her plan seemed almost fool-proof. She would make sure the guy was hooked before making the 'proposition he could not refuse.' What guy would refuse to watch live porn? And she had thought to leave plenty of chances for herself, and the guy, to opt out before she'd reveal our true intents. I was on board with her plan.

"We could even ask him to be our cameraman," I suggested, "I've often thought to ask Juliet to do it, but it would have kept her from really participating..."

"Shooting our own porn huh? Why not?"

"Well, as long as we keep it to ourselves, and a select few, it won't be porn, just a sex tape."

She started to put her plan into action the next morning, calling several contractors, and setting up appointments with them as soon as possible. If the guys said they could not come and check within a couple of weeks, she just gave up on them, considering they would be in too much of a hurry to be willing to accept our little deal anyway. When she was done, she'd scheduled six visits over the next two weeks.

Belle decided to put to use the red satin dressing gown she'd been gifted by a female cousin as an apology for not attending our wedding. The gown was one size too small, hence a bit too short, leaving the very bottom of her butt visible even when she stood straight, and did not close properly, creating very generous amounts of cleavage every time she moved. Under it, she'd just wear sexy black lace lingerie, a demi-cup bra, and a thong. And, of course, she'd wear a mask.

The first three visits were complete failures. The first guy became jittery and fidgety almost as soon as Belle opened the door. He did not dare to look at her, keeping his eyes glued to his tablet ninety percent of the time, and started sweating profusely. The second was the owner of the company, he was full of himself, and a complete creep. The third was more promising initially, stealing a few glances. But when Belle bent down to 'show him something, he suddenly started to treat her with disdain, like she was the Whore of Babylon herself, about to steal his soul.

The fourth was almost the right one. He took glimpses as soon as he could, enjoying the falsely clueless show Belle gave him, and was daring enough to call her 'a feast for the eyes' among other compliments. Belle dropped the act and explained our intent. The guy took it well but looked at his watch, and said he needed to be out of here in fifteen minutes, or his boss would chew him up. He and Belle came to me, she explained the dilemma.

I said the truth, if it was just for a 'quick fuck' I did not see the point, and fifteen minutes was barely enough for foreplay. The guy's disappointment was written all over his face. He was probably cursing his boss in his head. But then I suggested that Belle could give us a little solo show if she wanted to. He looked at her expectantly, like a puppy who's been shown a treat. Belle pretended to think about it, taking pleasure in torturing the guy an extra couple of seconds.

"It's not really the kind of fun I had hoped for today... But why not?"

I invited the guy to sit on the couch and sat at the other end. Belle opened Spotify and selected the playlist I'd made for her to strip to. The White Stripe's 'Ball and Biscuit' started to play. She stripped slowly, playing with each piece of clothing before removing it. Then she danced naked for a bit, caressing her body, demonstrating her flexibility and exposing her pussy and ass. The guy kept readjusting his crotch. He was clearly considering taking his dick out to jerk off, but since I did not, he did not either.

Belle then lay down on the coffee table and lifted her legs straight up, before spreading them out. The guy's eyes were glued to her pussy, he was massaging his crotch through his pants now. I was hard too, but I knew I'd have all the time I'd want to fuck her after he'd left, so I refrained from touching myself. Belle's hands slowly caressed her body, playing with her boobs, sliding down her flat and toned belly to the inside of her thighs. She started to slowly caress her pussy, spreading the folds of her inner labia each time, giving short glimpses of her pink insides.

Then she pushed two fingers into her vagina, two knuckles deep, and started to finger-blast herself while flicking her clit with her other hand. Her asshole contracted in sync with the movements of her fingers. The guy let out a high-pitched sound between his clenched jaws and shuddered. He'd clearly jizzed his pants. Belle made herself come shortly after, letting out a long moan.

She stood up, climbed on top of me on the couch, and gave me a long kiss.

"Let me walk him to the door and I'll be right back with you, Honey. I'm ready for the main course."

The guy followed Belle's naked ass to the front door and said goodbye, adding that the quote would be here shortly. Belle shut the door and came back to me. She freed my cock and fucked me.

A few days later, the quote came in, about thirty percent lower than any of the others we'd received yet. The guy really wanted to get the job and a chance at seeing more. Belle was giggling as she showed it to me.

"At this rate, it might be cheaper to actually sign with them than do it ourselves!"

She was just joking. We'd agreed from the start that, on principle, we would not sign with anyone who would accept our offer to watch. Even if it really would have cost us less than doing it ourselves. It didn't bother us to get small impulsive favors from her spectators, like from the clerks she'd played with in the past. But this would have felt too much like voluntarily profiting from it, like actual commerce, selling live porn for our financial gain. We did not want to even set a foot down that path.

The fifth and sixth visits did not lead to anything interesting. One worker remained completely professional despite Belle's efforts, my only explanation being that he was gay. The other was a complete creep. He tried several times to cop a feel even before Belle had started to 'accidentally' expose herself. She had to threaten to call me over to get him to stop. In the end, while this little game was not a complete failure, it was far from successful.

We'd try again, with another handful of contractors, in early March, just before we did the renovation works ourselves, and lost this excuse, with much more success. One of them agreed to our proposal and filmed the sex tape we'd wanted. But I'm getting ahead of myself again. Belle's show for the fourth guy was the only notable successful exhibition we would manage to do during the second lockdown, not counting a few virtual ones.

The government decided we'd been 'good boys', and let us celebrate Christmas and New Year almost normally. But we expected them to reinstate lockdown soon after. And while we were no longer in lockdown, there was still a curfew in place, with special exceptions for the holidays themselves. So the occasions to play remained very rare.

We helped Juliet move out between the holidays. Since her father was there, mostly to drive the rental truck, we thought our goodbyes would have to be a lot less carnal than we'd hoped. But once the truck was filed, Juliet told him to go ahead, that she'd lag behind for a few hours. The truck had barely left our street when all three of us dropped our clothes.

There was a strange urgency to our last threesome for the foreseeable future. Every kiss was hungrier than ever, every caress closer to kneading than anything. It was as if we'd all forgotten the meaning of the word 'restraint', and let the animals inside take full control of our actions. Every possible permutation was tried, every erogenous zone stimulated, fondled, licked, sucked or fucked constantly. Somehow we were all trying to condense everything we could not do over the last months, and everything we would not be able to do in the coming ones, in a couple of hours we had right then.

The girls came numerous times over the next few hours. I came three times, taking ten minutes of time off after each orgasm to recover while the girls kept fucking each other and rejoining them as soon as I could. I painted Belle's tits with my last load, right after pulling out of Juliet's ass. Juliet decided to wipe out the mess I'd just made with her tongue. Belle looked at me biting her lips in a mix of both arousal at the lewdness of the act and sadness at seeing her friend so desperate for more.

I understood Belle's feeling. While, ever since the first blowjob she'd given me, Juliet had never been against swallowing if I came in her mouth, she'd never really looked forward to it either. She did it because it was simpler than stopping. While I must admit that seeing her licking my jizz off my wife's tits somehow turned me on, there was also something a bit pathetic to it.

And somehow, it killed the mood for Belle and me. But neither of us wanted to let her leave unsatisfied, and while we knew we would not come again, we silently decided to focus all our attention on her. So, instead of taking a time-out, I gently pushed Juliet off Belle, rolled her on her back and dove between her legs, eating her out with renewed vigor.

A few seconds later, Belle was beside me and whispered in my ear.

"Roll her to her side, but don't stop what you're doing."

I did as she'd asked, and felt Belle's body press against mine. I did not really understand what she was doing until, licking along the length of Juliet's pussy, my tongue came in contact with Belle's. We were eating Juliet out from both sides at the same time, something we'd never thought of doing before. Juliet came quite quickly, but we kept going. I felt her come again only a minute later, and again quickly after. She gently pushed both of our heads off after that.

"Guys! Thank you for the attention, but I can't take any more."

Belle and I chuckled, and without needing to plan for it, started to move up Juliet's body at the same time, planting kisses along the way. As I was about to reach the level of Juliet's breasts, Belle moved back, just enough to let Juliet roll onto her back, and immediately got closer again, looking me in the eyes. We reached Juliet's nipples at the same time, licking, sucking and softly biting at each of them at the same time, eliciting a few moans from her.

We moved up again soon after, finishing with a three-way french kiss. With everyone's lust satisfied now, we just laid there cuddling for a long time, exhausted. After a while like this, Juliet snapped out of it and looked at the alarm clock. Over three hours had passed. She really needed to get going.

There were a lot of tears from both girls as we bid Juliet farewell. Mine were only kept from overflowing by the idea that if I let them flow too, it would only make things harder for them. We parted on another three-way french kiss. Standing on the landing, Belle and I watched Juliet go down the stairs. She waved at us one last time from the first floor and left our lives, for now at least.

Our mood was gloomy all evening. We ate leftovers because none of us felt like cooking. We watched a movie but would not remember much of it. We remained silent most of the time, talking only when we had to. As we went to bed, Belle cuddled against me, holding me tight. She caressed my cheek, before planting a soft kiss on it.

"I'm sorry, Honey. I should not have called you 'paranoid'. You were right when you said that it could end up hurting, for both of us."

That's not what I'd meant back then and no apology was necessary, but yes...

We hosted the New Year's Eve party this year, with just our closest friends as guests, bigger parties still being forbidden. It was the first time in months we could really get together without having a curfew looming over our heads, so we just enjoyed each other's company. Belle was wearing a black tight-fitting turtle-neck angora short dress, more like a very long classy pullover than anything, with stockings. She was wearing her metal slave collar openly over the turtle neck. One of the girls commented on it, thinking it was just a gothic piece of jewelry, and said it was 'cute'. A few of the guys threw sideways glances at me, letting me know they suspected what it actually meant.

A few times during the night, Belle reminded me that her outfit did not include panties, flashing me her ass or pussy when no one else was watching. She'd come to the conclusion that, even if we'd been caught by one of our friends, they'd probably dismiss our actions as some light foreplay. I knew deep down she wanted to get caught and questioned about it, to be able to come clean. I did not mind either anymore. But if anyone else caught a glimpse, we did not notice, and they never mentioned it. It was otherwise a very 'vanilla' party.

After the guests had left, Belle handed me some sort of checkbook she'd made. It contained fifty-two coupons which I could redeem for 'favors', one per week, which ranged from nice attention, like a massage, to much hotter stuff, like anal outdoors with a facial ending. I was suggesting that I would do one for her too over the next few days when she handed me a stack of papers, another slave contract, set to begin immediately upon me signing it. The next thing I knew, Belle was putting a pen in my hand...

As her month of slavery ended, Belle complained that I had not used her nipple clamps at all this time. I had done it unconsciously but guessed that the constant jingling of the small bells, which had been funny in the beginning, was now putting me off. Belle decided we should buy new ones, without this annoying characteristic.

The statistics for the pandemic were not going the right way, and we expected to be once again put under more restrictions soon. So Belle suggested we visited the large supermarket-sized sex shop we'd spotted in the shopping district just outside of town, but never checked before, on the next weekend, while we still could.

Since masks were still mandatory, she would be able to expose herself while keeping some anonymity, even if the shop was likely to have more patrons checking its wares during the weekend. And given its size, the shop should have a larger selection of nipple clamps to choose from. So we could have a bit of fun while buying what we'd need to have more fun later. I, of course, agreed wholeheartedly.

On Saturday afternoon, while we were in the car, Belle showed me that she'd 'forgotten' to put underwear under her clothes.

"Do you think we should report our visit until I'm more decently dressed?" She asked jokingly.

"Well, if you want me to make a U-turn, it's not too late..." I replied in the same tone.

"No, I guess it'll have to do," she winked, then added, "I have another surprise in store, but you'll have to wait till we're there to discover what it is."

We reached the shopping district, the sex shop's parking lot was far from full, but there were quite a few cars. I parked and we walked in. The place was huge, over three hundred square meters dedicated to sexy outfits, sex toys, and other items for very adult games. I counted six couples browsing the aisles, and four single guys, all ranging from their late twenties to early sixties.

The central area was dedicated to clothing, and except for the fact it featured only sexy and fetish outfits, it looked very similar to any clothing shop. On the left-hand side were a handful of display cabinets, which would have not been out of place in a jewelry store, the only difference being these contained buttplugs, dildos, and other small items. The back wall was lined with shelves filled with the bigger items the store sold, dungeon equipment, blow-up dolls, and so on. An area in the right back corner was fenced in by folding screens, it contained the trial stalls. Finally, along the right side were the cashiers' desks, with a sales display in front.

Ignoring the display cabinets to the left, even though what we'd come to buy was sure to be in one of them, Belle headed straight for the clothing displays. She browsed through them for a while, selecting a simple garter belt that would fit with a lot of her lingerie and picking up a pair of fishnet stockings, before stopping in front of a display presenting a waist-cincher corset, the kind that doesn't cover the breasts.

After a handful of seconds of looking at the display, a clerk came toward us, asking if we needed help. Belle said she liked the corset but having never worn one did not really know which size she should pick. The guy asked about her waist and hip measurements and handed her the right size, suggesting she should try it.

We followed the guy to the area enclosed by folding screens, and Belle walked into one of the stalls, not bothering with closing the curtain, as had become her habit by now. The clerk's eyes grew wide when Belle lifted her thick pullover over her head, freeing her heavy boobs, only to grow wider again when she pulled down her jeans, revealing she did not wear panties either. She was now wearing nothing but her mask. The clerk threw a questioning glance at me, I shrugged.

"She does not wear underwear most of the time. Except in the bedroom..."

Belle put on the garter belt first, then sat on the stool to put on the stockings, using this pretext to spread her legs and expose her pussy to the clerk. She put her high heels back on. Then she put on the corset. She called for help to tie it up, and the guy looked at me for permission before doing so, clearly not daring to get closer to my topless and butt-naked wife without my consent. I nodded, and he spent a good minute or so pulling on the laces to adjust the corset before stepping back. Belle checked herself in the mirror at the back of the stall, striking poses.

Then she took two steps back, exiting the stall while still checking herself. A guy who stood in front of another stall, in which his girlfriend, or wife, was trying something on, looked her way and silently mouthed 'damn!' before quickly looking away.

Belle pretended she was not sure if she liked it or not. I did, and I knew she did too. She turned towards me, striking another pose, legs slightly spread and arms raised, hands behind her head.

"What do you think, Honey?"

I checked her out for a couple of seconds, fully enjoying the sight of her uncovered pussy and boobs, before asking her to turn around. She complied.

"You're stunning, Babe."

She snorted, "You always say that!" She looked at the clerk, who was clearly struggling not to stare at her boobs, waxed pussy or bubble butt, "I need an objective opinion. What do you think?"

He audibly gulped and checked her out very briefly, "I agree with your husband ma'am, it suits you."

Belle checked herself once more, slightly shaking her head no, and then turned towards the guy waiting for his partner.

"Excuse me. Could you tell me what you think of this outfit? I'm not convinced about the objectivity of these two."

The guy had clearly been waiting for an excuse to openly stare. He checked her out from head to toe, taking his sweet time, before answering.

"I can only concur with them, miss!"

"I don't know, I feel like the outfit misses something..." said Belle before strutting out of the enclosed area.

The clerk almost protested, opening his mouth to tell her something, but thought better of it immediately. Belle had left the area already anyway. We followed. Belle crossed through the entire shop, her high heels tapping on the tiled floor. Every eye was on her. I saw a woman placing her hand over her husband's eyes, but she did so playfully, smiling, not really offended.

Belle reached the display cabinets and scanned them quickly before finding the one containing the nipple clamps and other nipple jewelry. She bent over the display to look more closely at its contents. That's when I saw the 'surprise' she'd mentioned in the car: her buttplug. I glanced at the clerk, he'd noticed it too. While I did not dare take a look around the store right at that moment, I'm pretty sure others did too. Belle tapped on the glass with a nail.

"Can I try those?"

The clerk hurried to her side. She pointed to a pair of nipple clamps linked by a length of silver chain. He opened the case and handed them to Belle. She put them on, pinching and pulling on each of her nipples to do so. The clerk readjusted his crotch at that point, his discomfort too big to keep any pretense of professionalism.

Then Belle shook her boobs. She twisted her torso from side to side and slightly jumped, bouncing her tits. The clamps fell to the ground. The clerk reflexively bent down to pick them up. His face came within less than twenty centimeters from Belle's pussy at one point, but he did not realize it. Once he'd stood back up, he twisted the small wheels which allow making the clamps tighter and handed them back to Belle.

She put them back on, but I could see she'd put them on so they'd fall again if she did her little 'trial-dance' again. She did, and off they went again. Belle picked them up herself, bending at the waist, offering a good view of her buttplug to anyone who stood behind her.

"I guess I'm doing something wrong... Could you show me how to put them on correctly?" She said as she handed the clamps to the guy. She put her boobs in his face, inviting him to put them on himself.

The clerk blushed. He looked at me for my permission. I shrugged. It would be the first time since we'd been together that another man touched her boobs, doctors excepted of course. He leaned forward, pinched her nipples, pulled on them, and put the clamps on. He took each boob in his hand, as if he was weighing them, while adjusting the clamps, then leaned back. While he was touching her boobs, Belle bit her lips, looking straight at me.

Once he was done, she did her trial dance again. The clamps held on tight now. She walked to a nearby mirror and checked herself out again, striking a few poses which enhanced her naked boobs and ass even further.

"Now that's better! I knew this outfit was missing something."

And she started strutting back towards the trial area, the chain linking her nipples silently swinging between her boobs. Two of the single guys had moved nearer to the path she would have to take to get back, and stared quite openly as she strutted by. One of them gave me an appreciative nod as I passed him.

She got changed back into her winter clothing, and I agreed to buy her the whole outfit. We headed to the cashiers' desks. The clerk ringed us. He put the nipple clamps in the bag without ringing them, and without a word, just winking at Belle as he did so. We walked out. We ran back to our car under the cold rain which had started pouring while we were inside and sat in.

byker_lo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
byker_lo

Belle immediately told me she would never do the boob-touching thing again.

"Even though I felt a slight thrill while he was putting the clamps on, I also felt like I was foregoing the pleasure of frustrating him even more by refusing him any contact. Somehow it cost me more than I got out of it. And he took quite a few liberties with my boobs while he put them on too, twisting my nipples was clearly a bonus he offered himself."

Even if I had not felt uneasy watching another guy handling her boobs, I had not found that moment particularly arousing either, so I let her know I'd be completely okay if she never let it happen again. Then something dawned on me.

"Shit! I was having so much fun watching you do your little show that I did not even think about taking a picture for posterity..."

"Too late to fix that now... But I've got an idea, next time, I'll go inside alone, while you wait in the car. I'll try another revealing outfit and tell the clerk I need your opinion and ask him to take a few pictures to send you."

I grinned, "That's a date then!"

I drove off.

Once back home, Belle immediately went to our room to put the outfit back on. She took charge of our love-making that evening, brushing my hands off a few times. But as she came nearer to her first orgasm, she had me grab the chain linking the clamps and leaned back to have them tug on her nipples. I liked her choice even more then, as I felt the walls of her vagina pulse around my shaft.

Despite what we'd thought, we would not be on lockdown again before April. The rules of this third one were so lenient and close to what we'd been doing on our own accord these past months, that we barely noticed it. Belle nevertheless had us sign another slave contract for the duration of it.

Since this time we were not limited to a one-kilometer radius around our home, but to ten, we could continue our runs to the park every day and even play along the canal. We could also get out of town to enjoy the countryside without risking a hefty fine. One day as Belle was in the middle of her yoga routine in the park, and a guy was sitting on the bench by my side, trying to pretend he wasn't staring, I decided to try something.

"Slave! Flash him now."

The guy turned his head towards me as I talked, clearly doubting he'd correctly heard what I said.

"As you wish, Master," Belle answered in her mockingly shy tone.

He turned his head towards her and just gawked when he saw she'd shamelessly lifted her sports bra.

"Will that be enough or should I expose myself more, Master?"

The guy turned back towards me, his eagerness evident.

"That'll do for now, you can resume your exercises."

Belle pulled her bra down and picked up her routine where she'd stopped. The guy stared openly until the end and stayed even while Belle was rolling her mat, clearly hoping I'd order her to give him another treat. Belle walked towards the bench and stared at him with a slightly annoyed look. It took him a couple of seconds to understand she wanted his place. He stood up and mumbled a goodbye.

A few days after the end of this lockdown, we received a wedding announcement card from friends who live quite far away, with an invitation to attend the dinner, party, and even the brunch the next day. We'd not seen them in a while, since our own wedding actually, not because we did not want to but because of a lack of occasion. And since we had nothing planned yet for that date, we of course RSVP'ed that we would attend. Even if they'd be busy with the other guests and tired from the wedding preparations, like we'd been on our own day, it would nevertheless be nice to see them.

Belle took this as an opportunity to buy herself a dress she'd seen a while ago but had not bought then. Even though she liked it a lot, she could not see any occasion to wear such a dress in the near future and decided against making the investment. Unfortunately, she quickly discovered that it was out-of-stock everywhere, and could not find a similar one either. She was starting to berate herself for not buying it when she first saw it.

That's when I suggested having it tailor-made. She'd ordered a dress through a Chinese 'on demand' site a few years ago and what she'd received did not meet her expectations. While the dress looked mostly like the picture, it did not fit at all, being too large, and the parts that were supposed to be made out of sheer fabric had been replaced with skin-color non-sheer bits. It looked quite awful, but I was sure it could be fixed. So we'd taken it to a local tailor who'd adjusted it and replaced the skin-colored bits for actual sheer ones, and did a few additional modifications, which made the final result even sexier than the original in the pictures. And at a very reasonable price to boot.

So why not directly ask him if he could do the dress she wanted? It did not seem that complicated after all, it was quite a classic cut but for a few details. She picked up the phone and called but got an answering machine. The recorded message said that due to Covid the shop was closed for basic touch-ups but that they could still accept bigger jobs, on appointment only. So she left a message, explaining her project.

The tailor called back an hour later. Being very old-school, and not very computer-savvy, he declined Belle's proposal to send him the picture via email and suggested we visited his workshop during the week to assess whether or not he could do it. But Belle would not be able to free her schedule during the week, so she asked if I could go instead. I agreed. After all, I'd only have to go there, show him the pictures of the dress and await his opinion.

The tailor was surprised when I showed up, saying he'd hoped to take her measures that day if he agreed to do the job. I explained to him that with her current workload, she would only be able to come on Saturdays. After looking at the pictures, he told me he could do it, gave me a very reasonable quote, barely higher than what the dress would have cost online, and gave us an appointment for the next week. When Belle came home, she was really happy to learn she'd get the dress she wanted.

A few days before the appointment, she suggested we used this occasion to have some fun. She reminded me that when we went there to take the measures for the touch-ups of her other dress, she'd been wearing pretty thick clothing and the guy had asked if she'd mind stripping down to her underwear, so he could get accurate measures. I did remember having wondered if it was really necessary, or if he'd just found an excuse to see Belle in her underwear.

"If I wore such thick clothes on Saturday, but without underwear this time, it could be fun!"

I always liked it when guys who tried to perv on Belle got more than they bargained for because they most often found themselves even more flustered than the others, so I agreed. Moreover, since the workshop was partially-closed, there would be no interruption from other clients.

We arrived on time for the appointment. Belle wore a very thick wool pullover and loose corduroy trousers. The tailor discussed with her the exact details of the job, suggesting a few changes. Belle agreed on some of them and outright refused others. Once done with this, the tailor told her exactly what he'd told her the first time. Either it was a line he used systematically, or it was an actual thing.

"Oh, I did not think it would be necessary. I did not put on a bra today... But if you don't mind me being topless, I won't mind either."

The tailor remained impassible and very professional. If he was perving, he did not let it show at all. He suggested we moved to the back of his shop, behind the curtain that separated the desk area from his workshop, instead of using the small stall in the front part, to remain out of sight from the street. We agreed.

As we stepped behind the curtain, we discovered there was someone else in the shop. The tailor introduced us to his apprentice, a twenty-something who looked quite shy. The poor boy was about to get an eyeful. The tailor pointed Belle to a corner of the room that could be curtained off the rest. She pouted.

"Well, since I'll have to step out undressed anyway, I may as well do it here and save myself from scraping my elbows against the walls."

Before he could say a word, she'd lifted her pullover over her head, letting the puppies free. He gawked, the apprentice turned a nice shade of red. Then Belle unbuttoned her pants.

"Oops, I'd forgotten that I skipped on panties too... Well, too late now!"

And she pulled her pants down. The apprentice was right behind her and his eyes grew wider than plates when he saw Belle's ass and pussy not two meters away from his face.

The tailor, to his credit, quickly recovered from his initial surprise, resumed being his professional self, and started to measure Belle, making sure his hands never touched her closer to an inappropriate place than strictly necessary. Belle was a bit vexed she'd not managed to break through his professional veneer. Not only was the tailor carefully keeping his eyes almost only on his measuring tape but the apprentice kept his head down, looking at the work in front of him. I could see that her mind was racing, trying to find a way to obtain what she wanted.

As he was almost done, Belle asked him if he could measure her inner legs too, as she needed the data to order a pair of pants online but had not been able to measure that herself. He gulped and she smirked. The thumb which held the tape close to Belle's nude crotch was trembling quite hard as he took her measures. The phone rang. After a few rings, he remembered he'd not activated the answering machine and excused himself. He went to the front desk to take the call.

Belle sat on the high stool which was in the middle of the room and turned towards the apprentice. I could not see from my position, but from the way she sat, I knew her pussy was on full display. She asked him a few basic questions about his formation. He kept stuttering his words, never once taking his eyes off his work. Belle pushed the game further.

"I can see you're not really comfortable with a naked lady in front of you. Won't it be an issue in this line of work?"

He was miffed by this comment, and it gave him the courage to finally look at her. He lifted his head and looked at her straight in the eyes. His gaze slowly panned along her body, first to her beautiful tits, then further down, to her crotch. And as he looked straight at her apricot, his newfound courage disappeared. He turned beet red again and looked back down at the work on his station.

Belle stood up to talk to me and pretended to trip on the rug, ending up on all fours, her ass in his direction. He could not help but steal a glance. I helped her stand up. She bent over again, massaging her knee as if it hurt. With her ass and pussy once again on display at the edge of his field of view, he could not resist stealing another glance. Thinking no one noticed him, he stared for a couple of seconds, and licked his lips. Belle stood up just before the tailor came back.

"We were done with taking your measures, Ma'am. You could have gotten dressed!"

"Why didn't you tell me so? If I'd known, I'd not have waited like this in this chilly room."

Hearing this, he did what most men can't refrain from doing when a woman tells them she's cold, and threw a look at her nipples, which were hard enough to cut glass, but not from the room being chilly... She put her clothes back on, taking her sweet time, and using every occasion it offered her to expose herself more.

She grabbed her clothes and dropped her pull-over, bending to pick it up, exposing her ass and pussy to him. Then she sat on the stool in the middle of the room to put her trousers back on. She made sure to grab his attention, talking to him, before she put her foot through the second leg of her pants, spreading her knees, exposing her slit one last time. She stood up and slightly jumped as if she had trouble getting her ass inside her pants, making her boobs bounce. He could not refrain from adjusting his crotch again.

She put the pull-over on, pretending she could not find the neck hole, remaining with her boobs exposed, arms up for as long as she could. Then pretended she'd scratched her boob with a nail as she'd pulled the pull-over down, lifted it back up to uncover her boob, and massaged it for another few seconds. She licked the tip of a finger and rubbed it slowly on the tip of her nipple, apparently soothing the sting, but effectively playing with it in front of us. The tailor's ears were red by then and his assistant almost openly gawked.

The tailor told us we could come back the next week for the first 'basic fit' try-on. We paid the deposit on the job and left. As we walked down the street Belle started giggling uncontrollably, once she'd calmed down a bit she explained what she'd found so funny.

"When I asked him for the inner leg measure, his reaction made me quite wet. And when he put his trembling hand at the top of my thigh, the vibration traveled to my pussy, making my lips wobble a bit. I was this close from dripping over his hand."

The next Saturday, we came into the shop and the tailor immediately had us move to the back of the shop. His apprentice was not there. Did we scare him off? Was it just one of his days off today? Or had the tailor given him a day off to be alone with us? I was pretty sure they'd talked about Belle's extreme clumsiness, and how often she'd exposed herself after we'd left, so the last option seemed the most likely.

The in-progress basic build of the dress was on a mannequin. The tailor went to grab it. Belle went straight to the point.

"Since you've seen me naked last week anyway, and since I don't intend to wear any underwear with such a close-fitting dress, to avoid unsightly marks, I must warn you that I did not bother wearing any today either."

And ignoring the curtained-off corner, she started to undress in the middle of the workshop. She wore a tight white shirt that day and took her sweet time unbuttoning it, starting at the top, slowly creating deeper and deeper cleavage, revealing more and more of her boobs. The tailor did not try to pretend he was not watching this time, even giving me an appreciative smile when Belle removed the shirt completely. Then she pulled her tight-fitting jeans off, wiggling as she pulled them down as if they stuck to her skin, effectively shaking her ass and boobs in front of us.

When Belle had finished putting the dress on, the tailor started making adjustments, putting pins in it to mark the touch-ups he'd have to do. Belle insisted the dress wasn't form-fitting enough, so he pinched the fabric on both sides, until the dress really stuck to her curves, putting more pins to mark what he'd have to touch up. Then she said the cleavage was not really deep enough, so he tucked the hem of the asymmetric neckline until she was satisfied, before adding more pins. Belle checked herself in the mirror, apparently satisfied now.

"I could add pockets on the inside of the bust, in which you could then put some bra-paddings to add a bit of support. Not that you really need any, but it would be more comfortable."

As he said this last word, as if to simply demonstrate his point, he suddenly grabbed Belle's boobs from below, lifting them a little, effectively weighting them in his hands through the dress's thin fabric. We both were surprised by his move. Belle was quicker to react than me. She brushed his hands off firmly and took a step back, shaking her head and waving no with a finger.

"Huh huh... It's not because I don't mind if you watch that you can touch..."

He looked like a wild animal caught in headlights, stuck, unable to decide what to do. He looked my way, fear in his eyes, probably expecting a beating. I looked back with a stern face, and I was not faking it. I was pissed off. Belle decided to disarm the situation.

"Listen, if you're a good boy and just do your work without taking any more liberties, I may reward you by letting you see even more of myself..."

He looked back at me again, his eyes now asking me if it'd be okay. I was proud of Belle for being able to handle this smoothly and decided to not make a fuss about it. I just nodded once. He sighed in relief. Belle once again took control.

"So, to answer your pocket suggestion... I'd rather avoid having any useless seams rubbing on my sensitive nipples." He rearranged his crotch, not even realizing what he'd done. "Would it be possible to add such pockets at a later time, if the lack of support bothers me?"

He nodded. Then he checked his handiwork, and Belle's curves, one last time before telling her she could remove the dress now. He helped her out of it, to keep her from stinging herself on one of the numerous pins he'd used. He took extreme care not to make any move that could be interpreted as 'taking liberties.' He carefully placed the dress back on the mannequin.

Standing naked, not at all in a hurry to get dressed, Belle asked him when we could come back for the final try-out. He said the dress would be ready in two weeks and noted the appointment. I'd remained silent and stern all along, the tailor's unease was clear on his face each time he threw a glance my way. Belle looked at me with a grin.

"So? Do you think he deserves a reward or not?"

"I don't know, he touched you without our consent..."

He cut me off, "I'm really sorry about that, Sir. I don't know what came over me, I..."

I cut him off by just lifting the palm of my hand. "As I was about to say, if he swears to never touch you improperly ever again, I may consider letting you give him a little show."

"I swear! I'm really sorry, Sir. I'll do the dress for free!"

The mere fact he thought he could 'buy' our forgiveness for groping my wife without her consent made my anger rise.

"No! We will pay the agreed price," I said quite harshly. He cowered slightly. I breathed deeply, calming myself, before adding, "However, if we come to you in the future with ideas for 'stranger' pieces of clothing, you will accept the job without question... Deal?"

"Of course, Sir..."

I nodded at Belle. She slowly walked towards the large table used to cut fabric, sensually swaying her hips. She pushed the large scissors out of the way and sat on the table, legs spread. The tailor looked at me for permission before looking her way. He just stared at Belle's naked body and caressed his dick through his pants.

Belle had that mischievous look again, "Do you think he deserves to see even more, honey?"

"As long as he promises to keep his dick in his pants and his hands to himself, you can show him as much as you wish."

He just nodded frantically.

Belle laid back on the table and started to slowly caress her labia, spreading them to reveal her insides. I could see she was drenched. The way I'd taken full control of the situation had turned her on. Not daring to even take a step closer, the tailor bent forward to get a better look. His hand was grinding against his pants at a faster pace, his breathing heavier.

Belle slipped two fingers inside her pussy, and slowly fingered herself, softly moaning. She looked my way, licked her lips and beckoned me over. I approached, but instead of getting closer to her face as she expected, I walked close to her groin, remaining on her side, making sure I wouldn't block the tailor's line of sight.

I grabbed the hand she used to finger herself and forced her to stop, taking her fingers out and sucking her juices off them before letting go of her wrist. I bent over and started licking her clit from the top with just the tip of my tongue. Belle moaned. Without stopping to flick at her clit with my tongue, I penetrated her pussy with two fingers and finger-fucked her. She moaned even louder. I felt her shift her position, and she unbuckled my belt, before unbuttoning my fly. She pulled my pants and briefs down, letting my erect cock pop out.

"I want that dick in my pussy now, babe."

I stopped what I was doing, grabbed one of her hands, and helped her to sit back up. She understood my intent and fully stood up. I guided her to move to the side of the table.

"Bend over the table now."

She obeyed, getting on the tip of her toes and hollowing her back, lifting her butt as high as she could. Stepping behind her, I grabbed her hips, aligned my cock with her pussy, and slid it in slowly, pushing inch after inch inside her. She moaned all along. Once my hips touched her buttocks, I felt her hand reach between her thighs and start to flick at her clit. Her pussy contracted around my dick almost as soon as she began to touch herself. She was really close already.

I moved my hips back and started to pound into her as fast and hard as I could. The table squeaked on its feet with each of my thrusts. As I checked to see if it would hold on, I noticed Belle's boobs were hitting the border of the table as they swung freely under her. But she apparently did not mind. I kept going.

I'd almost forgotten about our spectator at that point, but the grunt he let out as he came in his pants reminded me we were not alone. Belle came soon after him, just letting out another long, loud moan. As the final wave of pleasure hit her, I felt the tell-tale sign she would be too sensitive to carry on, so I pulled out and started to grind my dick between her buttocks, hotdogging her, while she recovered. After about a minute, I felt her hands gently pushing against my hips.

"Let me finish you off with my mouth, my love."

I stepped back, letting Belle stand back up. She walked out of the corner we were in and to the middle of the room, much closer to the tailor who still had not dared to move from his spot. I pulled up my pants and followed her. She crouched in front of me, sideways, her body turned towards the tailor. I let my pants fall on my ankles, she grabbed my cock and, without preamble, deepthroated me. The tailor let out a small yelp of surprise as he saw the whole length of my shaft disappear in her mouth.

She moved her head back and blew me off hard, regularly switching between just sucking me and deepthoating me. I soon felt I was about to come and grunted to warn her. She took it as her cue to deepthroat me again, and I came right down her throat, feeling it milk my cock each time she swallowed.

Belle stood up immediately after I'd finished and got dressed without making more of a show of it than strictly necessary. I pulled my pants back up and buttoned myself. The tailor remained in his spot until we were both decent again, only then did he dare to move. Belle broke the silence.

"So, see you in two weeks then."

"Yes ma'am, I'll make sure your dress will be ready."

"It better be, or no reward..."

We said goodbye and walked out.

As we were walking back to the car, Belle grabbed me by the waist.

"You don't seem happy, did I do something wrong?"

I sighed.

"I think you shouldn't have told him there could be further 'rewards'... What happened today was because he dared to grope you without your consent, and I'm still angry about that. I only let things go the way they did to punish him. Forcing him to jizz his pants while he watched me fuck you as I wished in his own shop was more of a power-play than anything else. But you undid it in the end, now he'll expect it to happen again."

I stopped there in my explanation, Belle was on the verge of tears.

"Sorry, I fucked up, I thought..."

I cut her off by hugging her tight and kissing her.

"No, you just didn't understand the situation. You thought we were still playing as usual. I don't blame you. It's my fault for not making it clear. Please, don't cry. This is not worth crying over. We can fix this easily..."

Two weeks later, we went for the final try-out, and to collect the dress. Since it'd have felt like letting him have any power over the situation if Belle had been wearing underwear this time, she still got naked in the middle of the workshop as usual. However, she did not play with him at all, getting undressed as efficiently as possible before trying on the dress. It was perfect, hugging her curves just right and revealing just enough skin to turn on any male while remaining modest.

Once the tailor was done with the last few checks he had to do, I made a point of standing between him and Belle, completely blocking his view while she showed off the result to me. We could almost feel the tailor's frustration at being left out, but we all knew, him included, that as long as we did not ask his opinion, he'd not interrupt. Belle put her clothes back on.

I was about to pay when I noticed that the bill was lower than what we'd agreed upon.

"That's the wrong bill," I said while pushing the piece of paper towards him on the counter.

"No, sir. I just applied a slight discount... to thank you for last time."

I slightly raised my voice, "I told you we would pay the agreed price. That you would just accept any future jobs we may have, however kinky or strange the project may be, and regardless of what it'd require you to measure on my wife's body. That was the deal. But since you haven't understood the message, I'll make it clear. What happened last time was not a reward for you, it was one for me! For keeping my calm despite the liberties you dared to take with her boobs without her consent, no discount will ever compensate that. Now give me the right bill."

His ears turned red as I mentioned his move on Belle. He did as I'd asked, completely subservient. Now I was sure he knew who was ultimately in charge here and that he would never get what he'd probably fantasized about for the last two weeks.

I knew we somehow bore part of the blame for playing with him like we did. But I wouldn't have had any issue would he had asked Belle if he could touch her boobs, and she'd agreed. Therefore, the fact that we purposefully turned him on did not excuse his behavior at all.

Once back home, Belle jumped me. Seeing me put the tailor in his place had turned her on.

Belle and I learned a valuable lesson from this. Even though she'd proven she could deal with guys who took liberties, I needed a way to let her know when she should let me take the lead and stop any further teasing. So we added another word to our arsenal of safewords. A more mundane word, just one of those nicknames couples use in public but that I didn't naturally use. If such a situation happened again, I'd just call her by this nickname, and she'd know she should refrain from any further teasing.

I never had to use it so far, but better safe than sorry.

Published 
Written by TheMonster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors