Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 10: Lockdown, Online Fun, and Summer at Home.

Winter was on us quickly. With the bad weather, we dropped the runs, only exercising at home again. And thus our little games boiled down to our BDSM sessions, Juliet peeping on us or joining us when she could, and the rare shopping outing, where Belle would expose herself while trying on clothes. We both felt the lack of fresh stimulation.

And in December, the news started to spread about a viral outbreak in China. We did not care much at first, thinking it would be like the previous outbreaks of SARS and bird flu and disappear without ever hitting closer to home. As we all know by now, we were very wrong. Things went from bad to worse and on St. Patrick's Day, we were on national lockdown, working from home, only allowed to go out for a short length of time for grocery shopping at the nearest shops, exercising around the block, and a handful of other reasons which did not really apply to us.

Moreover, Belle had been taking medication too for some time by then. A treatment which lowered her immune system to keep it from causing joint pains, tendinitis, and muscle cramps. So we had to be really careful and limit our contact with others to the strictly necessary.

To avoid being alone in her apartment all day long, and the constant temptation of knowing we were less than a dozen meters away, which would have made concentrating on her work too hard, Juliet opted to move back to her parents for the duration of lockdown. The college students one floor below had moved back to their parents' too. And the top floor neighbours had gone to their house on the coast. So we were completely alone in the building.

Having all other options taken away from us, we decided to start a new month-long 'slave contract'. And while it helped keep us entertained, with the lack of stimulation from the winter months, it was not really enough to keep the side effects of my treatment to invite themselves into our sex life once in a while.

We lived the lockdown much better than most in all other aspects of our lives. I had time to cook every day, so we ate both healthy and feel-good food. We exercised together, using the stairwell for cardio at least twice a week. We skyped with friends every weekend, drinking, laughing and playing trivia games. And, even if it was complicated for her with her parents in the house, even skyped with Juliet a few times for a different bit of fun.

But we really felt it sexually. I kept pleasing Belle through other ways when my dick acted up, but my frustration grew. Belle had suggested that since deliveries would be done in the hall, and the building empty but for us, we had an occasion to try the 'tip or strip?' game without the guys knowing our floor at least.

Since a towel-drop made no sense in this context, Belle dressed in her sexiest clothes and lingerie for these games. But, except for one guy, who got a strip ending with Belle removing her buttplug under his mesmerized stare, every other delivery guy was so scared of Covid they did not even want a tip. All they wanted was to get out as quickly as possible, so they refused her proposal. And the disappointment I saw on her face when she got rejected did not help with my own issues.

Then, as the weather turned better outside, one morning, we were awakened by loud clashing noises in the inner courtyard. Construction workers were setting up scaffolding along the wall on Juliet's side of the courtyard. There had been damage along that wall for a few years now, a bit from the roof border having been torn off during a winter storm and scrapped part of the wall's coating off as it fell. Nothing major, no leaks or anything like that, but it did not look good.

The manager of the agency which takes care of repairs in our building, thinking it was completely empty after a quick visit in the morning, while we were still sleeping, had thought this was the perfect time to initiate the fixes since it would not bother any of us. And it was too late to send the workers off, we'd have to deal with it... Or make the best out of it. Belle had a plan.

She now waited until they'd started work to shower in the morning, leaving the bathroom window opened. The first few days, the workers who were correctly placed merely stole a few glances while working. But they quickly caught on to the schedule she'd set, and by the fourth day, they were all ideally positioned to watch her by the time she stepped into the bathroom. She pretended not to notice for another couple of days. After about a week of this, when they'd gotten used to her being oblivious, and thus were less concerned about getting caught, she turned around, acting surprised, covering herself as if embarrassed, before 'shyly' waving at them.

The next day, she went out to the courtyard in the early afternoon and spoke with them.

"With the sunny weather, I'd thought about getting a tan, using the few hours when the sun shines inside the courtyard, but with you all there I did not dare. But since you've seen me naked yesterday anyway, I don't see the point in being shy anymore. So, would it bother you if I set a towel on the grass there, out of your way, and sunbathe for a couple hours every day?"

The guys had agreed, of course.

"Fine then, I'll go get my stuff, put sunscreen on, and I'll be right back."

They probably expected her to come back in a bikini, not wearing only sunglasses and flip-flops, a beach towel over her shoulder and a book in hand. I was discreetly watching out of a window as she came out, and saw their jaws drop. Not much actual work was done for the next hour or so, but a lot of staring for sure. I kept an eye on it all, staying near the window while I worked, not very dutifully...

She repeated this the next two days, spending half an hour on her belly and the other half on her back. On the second day, one of the guys, a bit more daring than the others, asked her why she sunbathed naked. Belle answered that because of her Caribbean origins, she tanned very quickly and that her husband hated tan lines. The first part was true, the second was true enough, I preferred her without tan lines for sure.

On the third day, Belle told me to keep an eye out after she'd turned on her back. She did so like usual, but instead of letting her legs rest straight in front of her, she'd kept her legs bent, knees together, feet on the ground. Then she pretended to be nodding off, her knees parting slowly, then she'd brought them back up quickly together. She repeated that move a few times before letting her legs spread slowly, ending up in something akin to the butterfly pose, legs spread with feet together, her pussy fully exposed.

The workers were wild, watching from their perch, not daring to make a noise and risk waking her up, putting a premature end to the show. They whispered at each other, talking about how lucky they'd been to get this job, just to be able to see this. I was hard and thought about calling Belle back up right then, but she wasn't done playing with them, so I let her have her fun.

Belle moved her hand in the air like to shoo a fly away and let it rest on her boob, which she half-scratched and half-squeezed. The guys were glued to her every move. Their whispers got more frantic. Then she moved her hand down to her pussy, pretending to scratch another itch, but actually just spreading it open a bit more, before letting her hand rest on her inner thigh. The workers were still whispering to each other.

"Her husband's one damn lucky guy!"

"I can't even imagine how great it would be to be so used to seeing such a goddess all the time that you'd let her tan naked without even wanting to watch."

"We should thank the guy, because he knows we're here, yet he lets it happen," said the more daring one.

The others nodded, and they all looked in the direction they thought I was right now, whispering 'thank you' before stifling their laughter. I was not where they thought, and I kept an eye on them. After their not-so-private joke, because I was sure Belle did not miss any of this either, her eyes hidden behind her sunglasses, they resumed staring and commenting.

"Seriously, look at those big boobs, sticking your cock between those must feel like a first-class trip to paradise."

"I'd gladly give this day's salary up just to suck on one of those nipples for a few minutes. Yet, I'm getting paid while staring at them."

"I'm a boobs guy too, but I cannot keep my eyes from wandering down... What a juicy pussy! I'd dive head first if she let me."

"And that bubble butt! I caught a glimpse of her asshole as she turned over yesterday. I almost dropped my tools."

A few minutes later, Belle started to stir and pretended to wake up. They immediately took positions that allowed them to act as if they'd kept working. Belle pretended to be surprised by the position she was in and closed her legs. But she had one last torture in store for them, grabbing the attention of the first who dared to glance her way, she spoke with a hint of embarrassment in her voice.

"Sorry if I was indecent for a while there. I dozed off."

"It's ok, ma'am", said the bolder one.

"We did not even notice", added another, "it really was no big deal."

Hearing them try their best to brush it away, clearly trying to make sure she would not stop sunbathing in front of them because of this, almost made me laugh out loud. Belle pretended to think about it, then dealt the killing blow.

"You're sure? It did not bother you at all?"

They almost said 'No' in perfect sync.

Belle smiled, "That's good because I'd like to get my inner thighs tanned too, but thought you'd be embarrassed seeing me in such a revealing posture. So, if you really don't mind, then I might do it again!"

And before they could recover from their surprise, she'd picked up her stuff and left the courtyard. As soon as she was out of sight the workers started to silently cheer as if they'd been the ones who'd steered this situation correctly to reach this outcome... They really were clueless.

I fucked Belle almost immediately after she walked back in. I'd left the window through which I'd been watching and listening open, so they most likely heard her moans of pleasure. Thinking about what I'd heard earlier as we fucked, I was convinced I was being called a 'lucky bastard' over and over. At the very least, they must have done so once, when they heard Belle's scream of pleasure as she came. The contractions of her vagina pulled me along into cumming too.

Belle kept torturing them for about an hour every day. Though they'd gotten a bit smarter and now wore sunglasses during her tanning sessions, to keep her from catching them staring. She now spent time every day with her legs spread, scratching imaginary itches once in a while, just so they'd see her touch herself a few seconds at a time.

She found new ways to grab their attention, like pretending she'd forgotten to put sunscreen, running back up to grab it, by the door where she'd left it a minute ago, going back down and applying it all over her skin, caressing her body under their lusty stares. Having heard the reaction of the guy who'd caught a glimpse of her taint, she now often 'stretched her back' while she was on all fours, keeping her ass up, in their direction, of course, she extended her arms as far forward as she could, letting them stare at her ass for a couple of seconds.

Even though they stared more and more openly day after day, as they realised she did not care, they always kept their distance and never tried a move on her. Every day, once she'd left the courtyard, they whispered for a few minutes, debriefing what they'd been able to see that day. Quite often, Belle was by my side while they did, hearing it all... Then we fucked.

After another ten days of these little games, when she was about to leave the courtyard, the more daring one told her they were done. They'd still need to come the next day to remove the scaffolding, but then they'd be gone, back to the south of France where they'd come from for this work. Before putting an end to this conversation, he could not resist complimenting her.

"My colleagues and I are all a bit sad to be done here. Because we know we likely won't have such pretty things to look at during our next job!"

Belle giggled, pretending to be embarrassed, actually flattered.

When she came back up, as we fucked, she'd taken a decision. They came from far away, and the chances they'd talk to anyone were very low. The next day, they'd get a special show.

The next morning, after we woke up, she'd opened the window to our room wide, to 'air it', and checked the workers' progress regularly. When they'd finished dismantling the highest part of the scaffolding, and thus would soon all be at the perfect height to see inside our room, she called me to the bedroom.

She undressed me, pushed me on the bed and started giving me a blowjob. I knew it took them no more than a minute to notice us because they'd stopped talking in loud tones and whispered to each other instead.

Belle stopped sucking on my cock and straddled me, impaling herself and riding me with her back to them. I distinctly understood one of the whispers.

"Shit! She's riding him hard, lucky bastard."

Belle heard too, she smiled. She fucked me like that for a few minutes, then decided to up the ante. She stood up on the bed, turned around and crouched back down pushing my dick in her again. She immediately leaned back, putting her hands on my shoulder and looking at the ceiling, still pretending not to have noticed them.

And so they now could clearly watch her tits bounce up and down as her pussy was being stretched open by my cock. The whispers picked up again. Though I couldn't understand anything. Belle must have caught a word or two because she stifled a chuckle. Then she started to moan louder, in sync with each time she brought her hips down, taking in the whole length of my shaft.

That's when they got too entranced to think properly, or too horny to care anymore. I saw the two of them who had been on the sides move closer to the one who was the best placed to see it all. Belle must have been watching them out of the corner of her eye because that's also when she decided it was time to stop pretending not to know.

She lifted her head and acted as if she just noticed their presence. She brought a hand up from my shoulder and covered her breasts with it for a second, but she merely slowed the movements of her hips. Then she gave an exaggerated shrug and picked up the pace once more. Soon after, I felt the tip of her fingers brush against my balls each time she made me thrust inside her, so I knew she was masturbating too now. She came, her vagina squeezing my cock hard, screaming her pleasure directly at the workers watching it all not even ten meters away.

From the way her vagina released its pressure on my cock, I knew she'd be sensitive for a while, so when she started to move her hips up to get me out, I expected her to suck me to completion. But the last months had frustrated her too, and she decided to be as naughty as she could, exposing herself to half-strangers without restraint. She grabbed my cock as it was about to completely exit her pussy, shifted its tip towards her ass and sat back down on it, pushing it in further and further until her buttocks touched my pelvis.

At the sight of Belle taking my whole length up the ass in a single long thrust, one of the workers let out a loud "Wow!" Angry whispers shushed him back up.

They still believed that, even if Belle was well aware of their eyes on her, I on the other hand was unaware of what was happening. I was about to correct this. I grabbed Belle by the tits and dragged her back, forcing her to lay on top of me. Then I lifted my legs, putting my feet flat on the bed for purchase and spread my knees a little, spreading Belle's legs even further, and started to mercilessly fuck her ass while looking at them over Belle's shoulder.

The most daring one, after recovering from the initial surprise of getting 'caught' by me, smiled and gave me an appreciative nod.

Belle was moaning loudly again, I could feel her anus twitch around my cock as I pounded into her ass, letting me know she would cum again soon. I picked up the pace even more, laid my head back down and closed my eyes, focusing on those feelings. In my mind, the picture of the lewd scene we presented, as seen from their point of view, started to form.

My dick pounding hard up Belle's ass, her freshly fucked pussy spread wide open, her vagina opening and closing on its own, my fingers pinching hard on her nipples, tugging on them hard enough to lift the weight of her tits. I came, filling her butt with my seed. That pushed Belle over too and she came, screaming.

"Yes! Yes! I'm cumming from getting fucked up the ass!"

And she shuddered, her legs trembling. As the last wave of her pleasure receded, she let her head fall back completely besides mine, panting hard.

In the half-daze of the aftermath of my orgasm. I lifted my head again, looking back at them. The daring one nodded at me again. I grinned at him, placed my hands under Belle's hips and pushed them upward, sliding my dick out of her ass. As it slid out, I could feel my own cum drip out of her gaping hole, straight on my pubic area. I held her like that, exposing both her holes to them. Belle did not move, too caught in the afterglow to care about the lewd scene we offered the guys, or well aware but enjoying it. They were almost mesmerized, not moving, waiting for her to recover.

Belle finally felt able to move, she slipped a hand between her thighs, plugging the leak, rolled to the side, stood up a bit groggily, walked to the window and before closing it, talked to them.

"Show's over gentlemen. Time to get back to work now."

They laughed. After closing the window she looked at me silently for a couple of seconds, with her childish smile, and then she went to the bathroom to clean herself. I picked up the t-shirt she'd taken off me earlier, used it to wipe the cum off my belly, and joined her in the shower. We kissed for a long time under the water.

I couldn't help but poke fun at her for feeling the need to scream the obvious just before her anal orgasm. She jokingly pouted.

"I know, it was not very subtle... But I wanted them to know you were making me cum from it. I wanted them to think of me as your anal slut. The thought just turned me on, and it pushed me over the edge."

I nodded in understanding. I thought about it but I could not come up with a subtler way to achieve her goals, and that was with a cold head, not in the heat of the moment. Then I remembered the moment where Belle had almost chuckled.

"What did the guy whisper that made you chuckle when you were in reverse cowgirl before you pretended to discover their presence?"

She thought for a few seconds, trying to make sense of what I was asking then giggled.

"Oh, you didn't hear that? He said: I'd have come twice by now at this rate," she rolled her eyes, "Guess that explains why he never scored 'such a goddess'..."

I smiled and grabbed her in my arms, french-kissing her. As I kissed her, I could not refrain from massaging her buttcheeks, but she hissed.

"Not so rough! You just fucked my ass raw, let it recover!" While her tone was serious, her eyes told me otherwise.

"Hey, I'm not the one who slid it all up in one go! Blame yourself!"

She giggled, "Yeah, don't know what went through my mind..."

"Easy, you said it yourself, you wanted them to think of you as my anal slut, so you did it to show off, to make it look like it was no big deal..."

"I confess..." She whispered, head down, feigning guilt.

I grabbed her by the chin and kissed her again.

Belle kept her tanning routine on the following days of lockdown. But now, I joined her. We were caught laying in the grass both fully naked, but it was by Juliet, who'd had to physically go to work that day and decided to stop by to grab a few things from her place before heading back to her parents'.

"I see you're making the best of these bad times." She said as she blew us kisses from afar. "I'm almost tempted to join you for a while, but I know it would end in a fuckfest, and it's not recommended right now."

We all laughed.

"Yeah 'sexual distancing' is a rule now!", I said with a sigh.

Juliet laughed again "Don't tell me about it, while being at my parents' has its perks, the countryside, mom's food, sometimes an itch between my thighs make me wish I'd chosen to stay confined here with the both of you"

Belle chuckled. "If you ask Beau nicely, I'm sure he'll agree to fuck you doggy style while wearing a mask. I'll watch, keeping my distance."

Juliet giggled. "Don't tempt me, you Succubus. You know I can't resist for long."

She went up to grab some stuff she had not thought necessary to take along with her when they'd told us it would only be a fifteen days thing at the beginning. After another quick stop in the courtyard to say goodbye she left. Belle looked at me, chuckling.

"Well, at least she'll take care of that itch soon enough." I looked at her puzzled. She giggled "You're not very observant, Sherlock. If you'd looked at the plastic bag she held when she came back down, you'd have probably noticed, in transparency, a flesh-coloured oblong object you've seen her use quite a few times!"

I chuckled., "No wonder the poor girl was desperate for a good fuck after over a month without even access to a dildo."

Re-experiencing the 'high' of exposing herself, just made Belle need more. And since we couldn't go out to find people to play with, she'd looked for other ways. One day she called me over and showed me a swingers website. She'd registered for a free trial, just to see how their cam chat worked. There was an option to create private rooms where we could play via webcam with other couples or girls while minimizing the risk of someone recording the show and uploading it to some porn website.

She showed me the main room and opened the cams of a few couples before finding one in the middle of fucking their brains out.

"See? They don't even bother to create rooms most of the time."

I pouted. "I'd rather not have to go through the hassle to make a video of us disappear again... If we do this, it's in a private room."

"I knew you'd say that. However, there's a few things we need to do first. The account I created was just to take a look. It'll expire soon. We need to create a 'couple' one, it's free. But to activate it fully, and gain access to the private rooms, we'll need to add a few pictures to the gallery first. Then ask a moderator to verify us."

"Give me twenty minutes to pixelate your face off a few of those I have, and we'll have plenty enough of you. Now I don't have many pics of myself..."

She was already looking through her phone gallery.

"What about this one? Just cut the head off and it'll be fine."

She showed me a pic she'd taken of me, laying on the sofa in just my briefs. She was right, it would do.

"Okay. Let's try this then."

And that's how, despite still not being interested in swinging, we joined a swingers site. To verify us, the mod first asked us to prove we were a couple by kissing in front of our cam. Instead, Belle flashed him her tits and I licked at one of her nipples, then we kissed. He told us it was the easiest verification he'd done in a while. There was supposedly a series of questions to answer, but our little display made them useless...

We spent the next few evenings, sometimes until quite late into the night, chatting and joking with people who understood our kinks. Even though most of them said we were just beginning our journey and would try 'the real deal' sooner or later, we both knew it was not likely.

The first time we joined a private room, we didn't end up doing much, Belle stripped, and once naked took a few poses. She ended up on all four on the couch, her ass towards me. I could not resist the sight offered to me and I started eating her out. But then the other couple started to do their own thing and lost any interest in what we were doing, after a while we'd stopped while they carried on, they came, we did not, they told us it was a nice 'show' and logged off.

After a few other tries with couples, with one exception where the back and forth kept going for a while, we realised the problem was always the same. We wanted to be watched, and that's what they wanted too, but they did not care to watch, so it did not work for us. Belle focused on single women from then on. I had to take the backseat, at least at the beginning, because single women get almost harassed on there, and some guys don't hesitate to use their wives to 'catfish' them into exposing themselves. Hence, Belle did most of the chatting with them.

But that did not work too well either. Because these women are in high demand, they often don't really care what people think about them and act quite rudely. Most of the time, when Belle finally convinced one of them to join us in a private room, the girl would start touching herself as she watched us, would come long before we were done, and log off without even a goodbye, almost none staying around long enough to watch us finish. There were exceptions, of course, but those nicer girls were clearly in even higher demand and thus rarely available to play with us.

So one night, as the main room was starting to get less populated, and we'd not found anyone we wanted to invite to a private room, Belle just started to strip in front of the cam. The red dots alongside the names of people, indicating they'd opened our cam, lit up fast. Then she pulled my pants down, sucked me off until I was hard, and started to fuck her ass in reverse cowgirl facing the cam. She even moved the cam to frame only the 'interesting bits' from her boobs at the top of the frame, to my dick pumping in and out of her ass at the bottom, with her empty pussy fully exposed.

The pings of private messages kept ringing almost every second as she fucked me. We both came, Belle turned off the cam. Then she spent the next half hour or so reading aloud the private messages we'd received, caressing her pussy as she read, she came again. Now I understood why people fucked while in the main room. If all you want is to be watched, and don't care who's watching, it's easier and faster than everything else.

I was less scared that a capture would leak anyway, simply because I had spent a few hours searching porn sites for such captures coming from the swingers site in question, and a few others, without any success. I came to the conclusion that the people on these sites were more respectful of the unspoken rule against capturing others' exhibitions or at least did not share these captures openly. If such captures even existed, they were hard enough to locate to let me think the chances of someone we knew accidentally stumbling on one of us were ridiculously low.

ASSAHOLICS4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ASSAHOLICS4

So we repeated this the next few days, now logging in much later, after watching a movie most of the time, not bothering to chat but to say hello to our contacts, fucked with the pings as 'cheers' and turned the cam off afterwards. Belle liked to read the private messages before actually logging off. She read me the funniest and most arousing of them.

Even though exhibitions on this site helped us both to compensate for the lack of occasions in real life, none of us was really satisfied with it. Both Belle and I needed to be able to almost feel the weight of the stares on our skin to really enjoy ourselves, and the webcam did not really fill this role. So as soon as better options, in our opinion, became available again, our visits there became much less frequent.

It is during that time that I finally noticed that Belle tended more and more to favour anal sex when we had an audience, sometimes even skipping vaginal entirely. I couldn't help but wonder if it wasn't because of my issues, because she wasn't sure I'd be 'ready for action' long enough to do both, and skipped to what she thought I enjoyed the most, disregarding her own pleasure. So I asked her.

She snorted, "Are you really complaining?"

"No, I'm not. You know I won't, ever. I just want to understand..."

She stopped what she was doing, "I can safely say it's not because of the side effects of your treatment. I'm not putting aside my own pleasure because of some fear you won't be in a state that would let me offer you a treat anymore. That's for sure... But to be completely honest, I'm not sure I know why myself. I've never really thought about it, it's just what I feel like doing..."

I was about to drop the subject, accepting it would remain one of the unsolved mysteries of her mind when she resumed talking.

"But now that I actually think about it... Bear with me, it may sound weird... I think it's because of the taboo attached to anal, because we've been told over and over that it was a sinful act. I just can't help but think people will label me as a slut, or worse, when they witness me enjoying being roughly fucked up my ass... It makes me feel sinful, naughty, and that makes me even hornier. So horny that I fully let go, and appreciate it to the fullest. I think that's why, when people are watching, I almost always come from it now, and why I tend to 'favour it', as you say..."

"I see... Makes sense..."

"But if I take less pleasure from it next time, just because you forced me to think about it, don't you dare complain if I don't want to do it as often anymore," she added, giggling, but I knew it was not entirely a joke.

We quickly discovered that being aware of her own reasons had the opposite effect to the one she'd joked about. The next time it happened, she came even harder than before, completely losing it as she'd said. She compared that anal orgasm to the one which had pushed her to use her safeword the first time we'd experimented with BDSM, although she didn't freak out this time...

The lockdown itself ended, but things were far from back to normal. Both Belle and I kept working from home most of the time, only showing up there once every two weeks or so, to deal with issues we couldn't solve while being away. Almost everything remained closed, but the shops that sold 'basic necessities'.

Clothing stores re-opened though. Having to wear a mask made trial room exhibitions somehow better, because of the added anonymity. With her identity somewhat protected, Belle dared to push things a bit further than before, like going with her buttplug in place and 'accidentally' revealing her secret to her spectators. And once, even daring to finger herself in her stall until she came, while a lucky guy watched from his own. In addition, she often went commando, in short skirts which had the strange property to make her clumsy, dropping things and having to pick them up.

We could go to the park again, and pick up our running routine, with all its bonuses. Again wearing a mask made Belle dare to try things she had not yet. She sunbathed topless near the pond a few times, while I half-pretended to read on a nearby bench, and even went through her sports routine in just her bikini bottoms once. We'd discovered the existence of the hidden clearing in the middle of the park, where some girls dared to get all-over tans, and thought about going, but the day we finally did, as we were walking along the path, we met one of her colleagues walking her dog, and Belle changed her mind.

Juliet had moved back into her apartment. But she was very busy again. Belle made sure we delivered on her promise of a good 'covid-safe' fuck, while she watched, on the first occasion. She pushed the joke by crafting herself a G-string and a bra out of three masks for the occasion and welcoming Juliet in this attire. But, once we'd freed her from the itch she'd felt for months, Juliet resumed keeping her distance. Not that she feared catching the bug from us, but on the contrary, if she'd somehow caught it, she did not want to risk passing it on to Belle with her immune system acting up. So our sexual interactions were mostly limited to voyeur games through our open windows.

Finally, to celebrate our renewed freedom, and kickstart again with photoshoots, I suggested a little dare to Belle. I'd made a list of ten things one can find in a public space, ranging from a monument to a human, and listed ten sexy accessories, from stockings to her buttplug, and told her we would take a picture of her, wearing one accessory, with one of the 'things' in the immediate background, no more than five meters away, and she would have to have either her tits, pussy or ass exposed on each picture. She found the idea quite funny and thrilling.

"I have an idea which could make it even more interesting," I said, "As a bonus dare, you'll have to get two of the pictures taken by a stranger, one female and one male."

"I would never dare to ask such a thing on my own..."

"I'll be around, of course, to keep you safe, and I know exactly what to say to get people to do it out of compassion. All you'll have to do is tell them you've been in lockdown away from your lover, that you tried to take a sexy selfie for him but failed to get a good one and ask if they would help."

She looked at the list, "Well, I'll keep the two tamer accessories for last, the garter-belt with stockings and my fake nipple-piercing, and the two simpler locations, by a picnic table and by a car, and if I feel confident enough to try once we're done with the eight other pictures, I'll give it a try."

I agreed, "You know I won't push you to do anything you're not comfortable with. But I know you miss the more daring, confident and in-control Belle which you've been during our last summer vacation. I think this could help you get in contact with that Belle again."

"You're right, I do miss her sometimes..."

We took the eight pictures. Belle had taken the time to look for places where we could do so without too much risk. We just drove there, snapped a few pictures, and left without even anybody noticing what we'd been up to most of the time. Only two to go. Belle decided she'd try to get the pictures taken, starting with the male stranger because she thought it would be easier to use her charms to convince a guy to take a few pictures. We drove to the place she'd spotted before, it was a supermarket's underground parking lot. While in the car, she removed her bra and put her fake piercing in place.

We stepped out of the car and, while remaining close enough to her to intervene in case of trouble, I let her find her target. Finally, she saw an older man, in his early sixties most likely, pushing a cart, alone, towards his car. She walked up to him and, acting shy and embarrassed, told him more or less the story I'd suggested. Of course, the guy accepted. Belle handed him her phone, with the camera app opened, leaned against the side of the guy's car, and pulled her top up. She asked him to take five shots to be sure to get a good one. He took three of her in full and then did close-ups for the last two. But he barely looked at the phone, he just wanted to see the puppies closer, it was evident.

Belle came back to the car giggling. After taking the pictures, Belle had thanked the guy and wanted to leave. But he had handed her his business card, with his cellphone number, and asked that she considered sending him one of the close-ups, on which she could not be recognized, as a thank-you for helping her.

I told her I did not see any issue other than she should do it via the web, not using her own phone, to keep him from ever being able to contact her, or use a reverse number tool and learn her name and address. She giggled.

"I don't think I'll do it. But I see now how a dose of paranoia is useful sometimes. I would never have thought about that!"

We did not check the pictures the guy had taken before getting back home, and found out they were all blurry. Belle was disappointed and suggested we tried again. I laughed it off.

"No need. I can take better pics any time I want. These pics are just a pretext to get you to expose yourself. And the blur's a compliment anyway!"

Belle was visibly puzzled by that last comment, "How so?"

"The guy was shaking so hard just from seeing your rack that even your phone's stabilizer wasn't up to the job!"

She giggled at my joke, but I could see she was still disappointed that I would not get at least one good picture to remember that moment. She looked again at the most blurry of the close-ups, where the glint of the fake nipple-piercing and the darker areas of her areolas were the only hints at what we were looking at. A mischievous smile appeared on her face.

"What did you say I should do to send pics anonymously to the guy's phone? I want to send him this one, with a message saying: Too bad you did not focus more on taking a good pic instead of staring at my boobs, there goes your wanking material!"

I showed her how to use a number-spoofer to send the text and picture. I thought it was a bit mean to do this to the guy, but it was quite harmless. And at least, Belle's disappointment disappeared the moment she'd pressed 'send'.

Then came the last one. She'd decided that, since it was the last, for the grand finale, she would wear only the garter belt and stockings for it. So she just put her trench coat on top, and we drove to one of the smaller rest areas of a highway, one without a gas station or shops. While I walked around, pretending to stretch my legs, she waited for a woman to show up. It took a while. Finally, two girls stopped to take a leak. Belle waited for them to exit the lavatories and approached them. She started to tell her story, eliciting a loud 'awwwww' from the girls, who accepted. Belle led them towards a picnic table, in a slightly more secluded part of the rest area.

Belle explained the first pose she'd take; the girl holding her phone nodded. When Belle removed her trench coat, revealing herself, the girls' jaws dropped. I thought for a second that the one holding the phone would just drop it and run. But then they just giggled and took the pictures. They ended up shooting Belle from many angles, in five different poses. Belle pushed it as far as sitting on the table, spreading her legs and spreading her pussy even more with two fingers. The girl just kept shooting, coming closer and closer, the final shot was taken from close enough she would not even have to fully extend her arm to start fingering Belle.

Belle put her trench coat back on, and the girl handed her phone back. They took the time to review every picture with her, suggesting which ones to send to her lover, then said their goodbyes, hopped in their car and drove off. Belle stepped back into our car and showed me the pics. They were quite good, the girl knew what she was doing with a camera apparently.

Belle was ecstatic, she'd done it all. When I mentioned how close to her pussy the girl got for the last picture, she giggled.

"That's why it was the last, I'd thought about two more poses, on all four on the table spreading my buttcheeks to expose my taint, and lying on it with two fingers up my pussy, just to see how far they'd go without ticking... But when she stood up after taking the last close-up, I felt her hot breath inside my pussy, and felt it get wet in response. And I changed my mind. They were both so nice and helpful, I did not want them to think badly of me, and see me as a complete slut."

In the end, she'd had lots of fun with this dare and suggested doing it again next year. But only with me as photographer. She suggested taking twelve pictures this time, with more daring themed outfits, just so I'd get my own personal sexy calendar. I liked the idea. Over the next months, she kept texting me coordinates. I checked them on Goggle street, and I liked her ideas for the setting of her future pictures. But most importantly, it meant she was getting involved in this again.

There would be no trip to Spain that summer, with the borders closed. Since we'd waited too long to make a reservation somewhere in France, we'd have to spend our planned vacation at home. Because our top-floor neighbours had moved back in too, the nude sunbathing in the inner courtyard had to stop. And Belle suggested we found a place where we could do so, far enough from most people. I proposed we tried in the woods near the old WWI fort where we'd done a photoshoot a while ago. I remembered having noticed a clearing not too far off, where we could get an all-over tan without risking police intervention at least.

We ordered a large plastic beach mat on the internet, to avoid having to put our beach towels directly in the grass and dirt, or worse. As soon as we would receive the package, we would pack up just like for a day at the nudist beach and would spend a few hours basking in the sun there. The first time, it took us a lot longer to reach the area than we'd expected because they'd closed most of the roads going there for roadworks. We had to drive quite a while to finally find another way to get there.

We found the clearing, it was smaller than it had looked from afar. Most of it was shadowed by the trees, so there was no choice but to set up really close to a dirt track that cut through it. The dirt track had fresh mountain bike tire marks all over it, so we knew there could be bikers catching us at any time. But we did not really care. Belle and I had packed our swimsuits, or rather the bottoms in her case, just to cover our genitals if we heard people, particularly children, getting close.

The first two days, we sunbathed without ever seeing, or hearing, anyone. We fucked before leaving each time, Belle finishing me with her mouth after her own orgasm to avoid the issues of walking the long way back to the car with a creampie. On the third day though, we heard the sound of bikes approaching; I quickly put my trunks on while Belle put on her bikini bottoms. Two bikers in their twenties passed in front of us quite fast, gawking at Belle's tits. The sound of their bikes faded in the distance, we got naked again. We saw nobody else that day and fucked before leaving.

The next day the same two guys passed again, riding much slower this time, giving themselves more time to look at Belle's tits. The next, they were back again, and even pushed their luck further, turning back further down the track and passing again really slowly. Since we'd removed our bottoms as soon as they'd passed the first time, we had to put them on again. I could see Belle was getting annoyed with playing this game with the guys, and I knew it was not going to last much longer.

The next day, as we heard the bikes approaching, I grabbed my trunks, but Belle did not move. Or rather, she moved her legs, spreading her knees apart, putting her feet together, but she remained lying down. I left my trunks alone and leaned back down. The guys passed slowly like usual, just hoping to catch a glimpse at tits for as long as they could, but got more than they'd expected. They found themselves staring straight at Belle's spread-open pussy. One of them was so shocked he almost lost control of his bike but managed not to fall.

We heard them turn back just out of sight and before they came back Belle grabbed my hand, placing it over one of her boobs and used two fingers to spread her pussy even more open, before putting her hand back by her side, as if she'd not moved. As the guys passed in front of us again, staring even deeper into Belle's pussy than they'd done a handful of seconds earlier, I just 'absent-mindedly' squeezed her boob. Their eyes and mouth were wide open. We heard them stop as soon as they were out of sight again, then heard rustling in the bushes along the border of the clearing.

Belle looked at me knowingly. Then down at my crotch, my dick already starting to stir awake. As the rustling stopped, she guessed they must have found a good enough point of view. She grabbed my dick and started to jerk me off. Then she sat up and leaned forward to suck me. As soon as I was hard, she stood up, put a foot on each side of my hips and crouched down on my dick impaling her pussy with it. We fucked for a while, hearing the rustling from time to time.

We switched positions for doggy-style and I started to fuck her pussy hard while fingering her butt with my thumb. Belle's moans became louder, covering the sounds the guys made as they walked through the bushes. As her moans became more rhythmically in sync with my thrusts and her pussy started to squeeze harder on my dick, I knew she was getting close. That was the moment when the two bikers showed up on the track, back on their bikes.

We kept on fucking, paying them no mind. I was looking down at my thumb sliding in and out of Belle's ass and my dick slick with her juices pounding in her pussy just below but could see the men move slowly closer at the edge of my vision. Belle came as they were riding within five meters of us. She screamed her pleasure at them, using the crudest language to express what she was feeling...

"Fuck yes! My pussy's on fire. Tear me apart! Ravage your slut's cunt with your big cock! Yes, I'm gonna cum... Cum like a bitch in heat, under the gaze of a bunch of pervs, and with a thumb deep in my ass. Oh yes! I'm fucking cumming! Yeeeees!"

That's when I looked up at them, grinning, without slowing my thrusts into Belle's pussy and watched them ride by. They disappeared out of sight. Belle moved forward a bit, freeing my cock from her pussy, and turned around, a grin on her lips, to suck me off to completion. We finished sunbathing without seeing them again that day.

She started uncontrollably giggling after a while, "Don't you think it was a bit too much?"

"What you said as you came? I didn't know you had that in you."

"Neither did I. I think my exasperation mixed with my arousal when they dared to show up right at that moment... It just came out on its own without any filter..."

"No filter huh? So that's what actually goes through your head before you cum?"

"No!" She said, indignant, before sheepishly adding "Well... Not always..."

We never saw them again afterward. Either they'd got what they wanted, or we'd scared them off. Either way, we could finally enjoy the sun without being interrupted, and we'd got a kick out of it, a win-win situation for us. But more importantly, it seemed that Belle's discomfort at exposing herself, after hearing Soraya's story a year ago, was fading away. She'd been able to really let go and fully enjoy the moment again, even in a less controlled environment, daring to let herself be 'her full slutty-self', as she called it. And she did not seem to have second thoughts after the fact.

The end of our vacation at home also marked the end of our second year exploring our kinks, and while Covid had made it hard, we'd found ways to overcome the obstacle. We had taken more risks though, playing much closer to home, and on the net, but luck had been on our side so far and nothing bad came out of it. We nevertheless agreed that we'd let our frustration push us a bit too far and that we would be a bit more careful from now on.

Belle even learned later that we'd come much closer than we thought to being caught by someone who mattered. As they talked about the vacations at work, almost everybody explained how they'd had to change their plans this year. Belle had mentioned we'd stayed at home. When one of her colleagues had asked if we'd not been bored to death, she'd just said we went on long walks in the countryside, and eventually mentioned the fort.

One of her female colleagues reacted immediately, saying she knew the area quite well. She even spontaneously mentioned the clearing we'd picked to sunbathe as a place she regularly passed through while horse riding. The only things that had saved us from a potentially very problematic encounter were the roadworks, which had forced the horse riders to change their usual routes. So, even if we'd initially planned to go there on the weekends if the weather allowed, the area was immediately written off our list of places where we could play.

Belle had freaked out upon learning this. She was very agitated when she came home that evening. I reminded her that we'd not gone there with the intent to expose ourselves, and had taken bottoms to cover ourselves if we'd heard anyone come close, which we'd done initially. But the thought that someone from work might discover her kinky side really scared her.

She'd started to go through a number of 'what if?' scenarios, some of them pretty farfetched, and I had to debunk them all before she finally calmed down. I started to fear at some point that this little incident would once again set us back. Even if I'd have lied if I pretended that my own desire to see my beautiful wife expose herself did not play a role in this, the thing that really made me try to convince her to forget about it was how happy, free and confident in other aspects of her life it made her feel.

"Are we some sort of freaks?", she asked.

"To be honest, maybe. But I do believe that everyone is at their own level. At least, what we do does not hurt anyone. Hell, I'd even go as far as saying that we even helped a few, and not only with mental images to jerk off to. I'm sure Juliet, and even Soraya, would tell you that getting involved in our 'freakiness' was ultimately a good thing for them. If that's what being a freak implies, then I'm proud to be one," She nodded, but she wasn't convinced, I carried on, "We'd probably be called 'libertines' if people knew, and some would think we're freaks indeed, but I pity them somehow. To be completely honest, I'm sure our friends would not give a fuck if we told them, surprised maybe, but they're open-minded enough not to judge us. Some of them would probably even start fantasizing about joining us!"

She laughed at that, "Yeah, some of the guys would be glad to see more of me for sure!"

"Don't underestimate your sex appeal, Honey, some of the girls would too!"

Belle smiled, flattered.

"Now if our parents came to learn about this, they'd probably be disappointed a bit. And I'm sure we'd have to suffer through very awkward conversations too. But let's be realistic, they lived their late teens and early twenties in the seventies, do you really believe they have not experimented a bit?"

She made a face. "I know they did, my mom almost openly told me so when she gave me 'the talk', makes me cringe just thinking about it."

"I'm sure mine did too, though I'd rather not know, nor think about it for too long. But I'm sure they would eventually accept us as we are."

"You're probably right, though friends and family are not really what I'm really concerned about..."

"I personally don't give a fuck what people who don't know us think about us. If they're that judgemental, I don't want them anywhere near us anyway. So if they learned, and it scared them away I'd be fine with that..."

She nodded again, seeming more convinced now. "Yeah, that's true."

"Thus the only thing that could be an issue is people from work. And even then, besides some awkwardness, what consequences would there really be? They can't fire us just for that. We'd be protected by the 'sexual discrimination' laws, it would cost them a lot if they did. Rumours would be an issue of course, but even these die off in the end if you ignore them."

She gave me a weak smile. "Well, that could still have consequences..."

"The only real consequence I could see it having concerns our chances at getting a promotion in the future. But is it that bad? We're already making enough from our current jobs to be able to live comfortably without worrying about money. Sure we don't live in outrageous luxury, but do we really want to? And we're high enough in the hierarchy to be free from the hassles of having a petty chief over us, yet low enough to not be under constant pressure. It'd be fine with me to stay in this position until retirement."

She was clearly more convinced that, whatever happened, we'd make it through. She sighed though.

"Why don't we just come clean then? Just let everybody know who we really are?"

I knew having to lie through her teeth gnawed at her sometimes, that's why she often said as much of the truth as she could, like when she'd mentioned the fort as a destination for the hikes we supposedly took.

"Well, we could, and, if anyone we know ends up catching us, I think we should reveal it ourselves just to keep a bit of control over the narrative. But I also think it's best if we keep this to ourselves as long as we can, at least keep it on a 'need to know' basis."

This conversation kept going late into the night, over dinner and even in bed. It had been long overdue, but we'd never felt the need to have it before. In the end, we both agreed that it would not be a disaster if we had to come clean, but that keeping it under wraps unless we absolutely could not do otherwise was the better course of action.

Belle made a point I'd never really thought about: she wondered if most of the enjoyment we got out of this wasn't due to the secret itself, to the feeling that we were taking a bite of the forbidden fruit. She was right, of course.

 

Published 
Written by TheMonster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors