Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 8: On Vacation again, and A Strange Last Night.

Our yearly vacation to Spain was getting closer, and thus the first anniversary of the 'butterfly incident' which had pushed us into exploring our kinkier desires. We'd explored quite far in that year. Belle and I talked about it one evening, and basically, we agreed that while we hadn't fully charted some of the areas we'd explored, like with the photoshoots, none of us felt the need to go into uncharted ones.

However, Belle felt she was too passive in the decision process for our exhibitionist games, I was always the one who, reading our environment came up with the basic ideas. She narrowed the reason for this to the fact that she felt easily carried away by the situations, and thus feared going too far and putting us both in trouble. She said that just like me with BDSM or during the beginning of our relationship with Juliet, knowing the limits beforehand would help her in being more comfortable and allow her to take the initiative.

I thought about it, but came to the conclusion that the limits actually varied wildly depending on too many external factors which required to be able to 'read the room', something she had trouble doing once she got aroused and was the reason she let herself get carried away. So I told her I would not be able to come up with hard-rules as to what she could or couldn't do. But there was another solution which could help her in this.

I suggested I'd try and come up with a list of scenarios I'd considered, or should I say fantasized about, over the last year, specifying the setting and conditions for each of them, giving as many details as I could, from which she could then pick when she felt like it. Having a basic storyboard to follow might help her feel more comfortable and let her at least decide to initiate one of these scenarios or not. She was happy enough with the idea, saying it would allow her to learn on the spot.

Spain's legal system was even more lenient to nudity than the french one, as recent news had taught us. The Spanish law stated that nudity was no issue in public at all and went as far as implying that even openly sexual acts, like masturbation and intercourse, were not an issue as long as the perpetrator of the act had taken sufficient precautions to ensure it would not be seen by children. This last part was confirmed by the case of an old man jerking himself off while staring at topless girls on an otherwise deserted beach, the women had called the cops only for them to show up and, after assessing the situation, saying the old man would potentially have been able to stop his activity if a child had come near, so had committed no crime...

So we decided that our vacation would be the perfect moment for Belle to try her hand at taking the initiative. And thus I wrote the list so it would be ready before our departure. It was pretty long, over twenty-five situations described in detail with optional branches. Since Belle had told me she felt a bit of stage-fright each time, which disappeared almost as soon as she'd made the first move, I decided to add an incentive for her in the form of points she'd earn by initiating each scenario, of course, the more daring the act, the more points she'd win. Once back home she would be able to redeem these points for services from me, like having me do one of her chores, or simply for a foot massage after a long day at work... She loved that idea.

I finished working on the list only a couple days before our departure. As I'd told Belle I put down everything I'd fantasized about, even stuff I knew she'd be quite uncomfortable doing in front of a complete stranger, but she should not feel compelled to do any of this stuff. Belle used the two-hour flight to read it, giggling at some points, throwing horny gazes at me at others, and gazes that said 'I won't do that' at one or two points. As we unboarded the plane, she leaned close to my ear.

"The next couple of weeks sure are going to be interesting!"

She started to score points almost as soon as we'd left the airport...

I'd hurt my hip while running a few days before, it was just a pulled muscle, but the two hours stuck in a very uncomfortable plane seat had wreaked havoc on my already bruised muscles and it ached a lot just as we took possession of our rental car. We'd been upgraded for free to a car from their 'luxury' fleet this year, a Mercedes-Benz two-seater hard-top convertible, it would be slightly harder to park than last year's Fiat, but would also be more fun to drive around, especially if we decided to go on longer drives. Belle took the wheel so my hip could get some rest...

As we were driving down a quite busy street, car-top down in this beautiful Spanish late afternoon, Belle spotted a free space where she could stop. She stopped, opened her door, walked around the car while removing her top, revealing to anyone who watched she was not wearing a bra and eliciting wolf-whistles and cat-calls from a bunch of older men sitting at a café terrace. She came to my side, bent over the passenger door to let me kiss and lick each of her nipples for a handful of seconds, before walking around the car again, blowing a kiss to her audience, stepping in, and driving off, still topless. This was supposed to be one of the tamest things I'd put on the list, expecting her to fulfill it on an empty rest area, but Belle had made it infinitely more daring than I'd intended with her choice of a location. The vacation sure started well.

As we drove through the city, I could see guys turning around as we drove past, doubting their own eyes, and once, as we got stopped at a traffic light, one guy almost tripped because he was staring too hard to focus on his steps. Belle and I enjoyed all this greatly. She started to caress the bulge in my pants whenever she could take her hand off the gearshift stick, hence at each traffic lights. At least two guys noticed, throwing envious glances my way. I awarded her bonus points for all of this. She later said she'd wanted to stop again to remove the bottom too. But had not found a spot in which she'd felt comfortable parking the quite long car into.

She would drive completely naked through a street just as busy a few days later though. At one point, we saw two police officers, leaning against their car by the side of the street, and got stopped by traffic almost right in front of them. We both felt uneasy, thinking we were good for a traffic stop. As one of them nudged the other with his elbow to attract his attention and pointed in our direction with his chin, my mind started racing, trying to come up with an acceptable explanation for Belle's nudity behind the wheel. But they just smiled and waved as we drove by.

Over the course of our vacation, Belle became much better at 'reading the room', picking her impromptu game partners with much more care, progressively acquiring a better understanding of the risk-assessment process that needed to take place before initiating anything, yet at the same time, because she felt more in control, she also became a bit bolder. She ended up exhausting all the scenarios I'd imagined over the course of the vacation, sometimes fulfilling several of them in a single exhibition.

One of the things I'd listed was a nude photoshoot on the beach, at the edge of water, including nine pictures I found on the net as examples of poses, some of them very lewd poses, with the pussy wide open. I'd specified that all poses, and five more of her own choosing would be necessary to earn the full amount of points. There was a catch though, as every nudist beach expressly forbade to take pictures, she'd have to do so on a non-nude beach. I'd just expected her to lead me off the nudist part of the beach and take the most decent poses of the bunch. And maybe, if she could do so discreetly enough, adding a slightly lewder pose to the set. But she had other plans...

One afternoon as I was chilling nude by the pool, she walked out of the house wearing one of her summer dresses and told me to ask no questions and put on shorts and a t-shirt. I knew she was up to something but about fifteen things on the list could start this way, so if I was not completely clueless, I could not guess her actual intention. We went to the car, she told me to get in the passenger seat, and she drove off. I recognized the route she followed, we'd taken the same one a few days earlier to visit a place she'd wanted to see.

But as the speedway followed one of the few remaining wilder parts of the coast, she took an exit and drove towards the sea. She stopped the car on a dirt parking space where a handful of other cars were already parked. She took my trunks out of her bag and told me to put them on. By that moment, I'd guessed she intended on delivering on the photoshoot and, having spotted the area during our small trip a few days before, decided this would be a better place.

We got out of the car and followed the path that snaked between the last few low hills that separated us from the beach itself. As we reached the end of the path, we saw that the area of the beach near the access path was used by families. So we walked along the beach for a while, the further from the access point we went, the less people we saw. The people we saw now were mostly couples who wanted a bit of intimacy and avoid the more densely packed beaches near seafront towns, and a few single men, who I could bet just waited for one of the couples to get frisky either directly on the beach, or in the hills beyond.

Belle lead me along the beach a little more, and removed her dress. The only thing she was wearing now was a thin silver waist chain and an ankle bracelet. This immediately drew the attention of all the single guys within eyesight. She took her phone out of her bag and handed it to me, then walked to the edge of the water and dropped to her knees, putting her hands behind her head, taking one of the poses from my list.

"Start shooting honey! I won't hold the pose forever."

I switched her phone on, opened the camera app, and took the first shot. She waited until I'd shot another few pictures of her in this pose from different angles, then switched to another one.

Except for the two lewder ones from my list, she did all the poses, taking at least another seven poses of her own. When she stood up from a quite daring pose in itself, on all four, ass towards the beach, looking over her shoulder with a smile that said 'come and fuck me' I thought we were done.

But she walked to a rock half-submerged in the water, sat on it, spreading her legs as wide as she could and with two fingers spread her pussy even more. I took a few pictures from different angles. With this one, she was down to one pose left from my selection. She then turned around, on all fours on top of the rock, and looking back at the camera, spread her legs before one of her hands appeared between her thighs, but instead of spreading her lips as in the picture, she slid two fingers in her pussy. I took the shot, doubling it to be sure. And so she'd scored the full amount, even earning bonus points for making this last one even lewder than expected.

She stood up and walked to the bag she'd left out of reach of the water, took a beach towel out of it, and dried herself. While she did so, I noticed that quite a few of the guys were sitting much closer to us than they'd been before we'd started the photoshoot. Belle acted as though they didn't exist. Once she was done, she threw her towel over her shoulder and grabbed her bag.

"Follow me. We've not come all this way just for this."

She walked towards the hills. As we crossed the first bits of shrubs which delimited the beach itself, I saw a few of the guys stand up, pick up their towels, and follow us. We didn't go far, in the first depression between hills which was not visible from the beach, Belle put her towel down.

"Start filming, and unless I ask you to intervene, just let me deal with them."

I nodded, switched the camera app to film mode, and pressed record. Belle laid down on her towel and spread her legs before starting to caress her pussy slowly along the folds of her inner labia. She was drenched, her pussy glistening in the sun. As the first of the guys who'd been following us reached the top of the hill, she started fingering herself, moaning softly.

No more than a minute later, there were eight of them behind me, standing about four meters apart from each other and with one hand down their trunks. At one point, one of them took a step forward but Belle immediately stopped touching herself and signed him to stop, palm opened shaking her head no. The seven other guys stared at him, silently bullying him into stepping back to his original spot. Well played Belle. She started fingering herself again.

Another minute and the first dicks came out of the trunks, but Belle was okay with that as long as they stayed far enough. A few seconds more and eight erect dicks stared back at Belle, fingering harder and moaning harder too. With her other hand, she'd started to rummage in her bag. She pulled out something which reflected the sunlight, her metal buttblug, which I hadn't known she'd taken for the trip until now. I wondered what else might be in the bag.

Without stopping to finger herself, she sucked on her buttplug a few times and started to insert it in her ass. She played with it, pulling it out a bit before pushing back in. My own trunks looked like a tent right now. I heard one of the guys grunt, probably cumming, but I didn't check. Once she was done playing with her plug, she grabbed something else from her bag, I immediately recognized the purple hue of the 'dolphin' dildo she'd had even before I met her. It had stopped vibrating years ago, and she rarely used it anymore, but she'd kept it.

Once again, she started sucking on it, making a show of it for her audience. Then she put the tip on one of her nipples, circling a few times, slowly moved to the other nipple and repeating the operation. She kept slowly dragging the tip along her belly and stopped at her pubis. She removed her other hand from her pussy and looked at the guys behind me. Keeping the phone steady, I slowly turned my head and saw they were frantically nodding, as frantically as they were jerking off.

Belle slid her dolphin in and started to fuck herself with it while flicking her clit with her other hand. Only a handful of seconds later, I could hear another two of the guys' grunt, I stayed focused on Belle. She was picking up the pace, moaning louder now. After another minute of this she stopped, leaving the dildo deep in her, and turned on her towel, now on all fours, before letting her torso come down to the ground, her ass now up in the air. I had to move a bit to the side to stop the reflection of the sun on the black gem of her plug from blinding the phone's camera. Her hands reappeared between her thighs, and she picked up fucking herself with the dildo and flicking her clit at a rapid pace. A few other grunts came from behind me.

She kept going until, with a long and loud moan, she came, the buttplug pumping in and out of her ass with the contractions of her pelvic muscle during her orgasm. She slid the dildo slowly out of her pussy, brought it to her mouth, sucked her juices off it, and put it back in the bag without changing her position, leaving her open vagina fully exposed. While she was in this position, she talked to me.

"Aaand... Cut!"

It took my brain a couple of seconds to register what she'd just said. I stopped the recording.

"Done honey."

She moved, pushing on her arms to get back into a kneeling position, she turned her body halfway around and looked at me.

"Come here now."

I walked to her, she grabbed me by the hips, forcing me to face her, and pulled my trunks down, letting my erect dick free. She threw a roundabout glance to the guys before starting to give me a vigorous blowjob. I could not help but grunt as I felt her lips slide up and down my shaft, her tongue playing with my tip each time she'd pulled most of my cock out of her mouth. She adjusted her position, moving from a kneeling position to a crouching one and while her lips were sliding down my dick, I felt their pressure decrease, her mouth opening wider and my dick slide down her throat. She kept moving her head, making me thrust down her throat a handful of times before going back to a normal blowjob. She was staring at me when I looked down at her, her eyes only expressed triumph, not a tear in them.

One of her hands left my hips, and she started to jerk me off at a frantic pace while she sucked on my tip, her tongue twisting around it. I warned her I was coming. She pulled her mouth off my dick and lowered herself slightly, mouth wide open, tongue out, I painted her face with my semen, a single strand landing on her tongue. The last two voyeurs were cumming in the sand as I looked around, the others tugging on limp dicks. Belle sucked me clean, used a finger to bring as much of my semen as she could to her mouth then grabbed tissues from her bag and wiped the rest off quickly. She then pulled her dress out of her bag, stood up, and put it on. I pulled my trunks back up. She picked up her towel and bag and waved at the guys.

We then walked off through the hills, first going in a parallel direction to the beach, before heading back towards it. As we were walking along the beach, back to the access track, she started giggling.

"Four in one!" I looked at her a bit puzzled, she explained "Photoshoot, check. Masturbation in the sun, check. Fingering with someone within ten meters, check. And sucking you off in front of a stranger, check! With a facial too! Hope you'll give me bonus points for that."

I laughed.

"Yeah, you definitely deserved them today. You managed the crowd really well too, I'll add extra for that. Though turning around and cumming with your ass in the air was quite ballsy!"

She snorted. "You didn't look at them, they were so glad to get what they'd come here for, probably uselessly for days, that if any of them had dared to do anything that could interrupt the show, the others would have beaten him to death."

We walked back to the car. She asked me to drive on the way back, so I sat behind the wheel. As she sat on her seat, she let out a small squeal, I thought she'd burnt her ass on the hot seat, but she stepped out, bent over, and removed her buttplug...

A few days later, she'd asked to go back to the 'wild beach', I packed for such a trip this time, taking our beach tarp and my own towel. We sunbathed nude, went for a swim, then headed into the hills with a bunch of voyeurs in tow. We set our stuff back in a depression similar to the one she'd picked a few days before. She started by blowing me, then rode me cowgirl style, we finished with her on her back her legs on my shoulders. I slipped out at some point and accidentally switched to anal. Belle told me to keep going but to pull out and cum in her mouth. She came first, and I followed soon after. We remained there, laying on our towels, most voyeurs went away in silence, only one of them, who was amongst those who'd watched Belle's show according to her, lagged behind to say thanks and goodbye.

By the middle of our second week, she'd checked all the basic items on my list. The only things she'd not checked were some of the 'optional' aspects, but those were usually independent of her control, requiring someone to 'catch us' for example. And she started to try and initiate her own ideas.

One day, as we crossed through a park on our way back to the car, she noticed two middle-aged guys, who looked like employees on a cigarette break, sitting on a bench with another right across the path, about five meters away. She was wearing one of her simple summer dresses. She removed her panties in the middle of the path, handed them to me, handed me her phone, and told me to go stand behind the guys' bench.

She walked to the bench in front of theirs and sat legs crossed, her dress rode up as she sat and the side of her ass was visible, the guys immediately stared her way, she was looking back at them, or rather at me standing behind them with the phone at ready. I nodded that I was ready. She uncrossed her legs and moved her hips forward, putting her pussy on display, and at the same time pulled the top of her dress down, freeing her large boobs.

The guys were stunned silent. I took the picture of her so exposed, framed between the back of their heads. The shutter sound from the phone made them turn around, and they understood what had just happened. They laughed, and we exchanged a few words. By the time they turned back around to talk to Belle, she'd got decent again and had briskly walked away a few dozen meters, hiding behind a kiosk. I told them goodbye and caught up with her. I complimented her on the way she'd used the short distraction I'd provided and pulled a 'Batman' on them.

The second idea she had was based on a visit to a shoe shop in the area we'd made a few years ago. She'd wanted to try a pair of heels she'd seen in the window. The old guy in the shop, apparently the owner, had insisted quite heavily to help her tie the strap that attached around the ankle, clearly in an attempt to peek at her panties. She'd told him that she was old enough to know how to do it herself back then. But now, she wanted to see the guy's face if he found himself staring straight at her apricot.

Not really remembering where the shop was located, we walked the streets of the town we'd been into when this little incident took place. Belle had put on another of her short summer dresses, and no underwear of course. It was a windy day and her dress flew up in the wind a number of times, revealing her ass or her pussy, sometimes both, to anyone who would have been watching at that moment, but she really no longer cared. I was the one looking around each time it happened to see if anyone noticed, she just paid no mind.

After walking the merchant streets for a while, she thought she'd found the place, we walked in. We were greeted by a much younger guy than we had expected. Belle was visibly disappointed.

"I'm sorry but I think I'm at the wrong place. I'm looking for a shop which is tended to by a much older guy. He was sooo helpful last time I was here!"

I could hear her sarcasm in the prolonged 'so'. The young guy looked sad.

ameliebriidge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ameliebriidge

"That would be my father, sadly he passed away last winter."

Belle was stunned for a second, then looked at me with a very slight shrug, I could almost hear her thinking she'd come here to play a trick on an old perv, but his son's genuine sadness made her want to cheer him up a bit. I nodded ever so slightly.

"All our condolences! Maybe you can help me then..."

She started to describe a style of shoe she was supposedly looking for, one with a strap on the ankle of course. The guy told her he might have something that'd fit her description, asked us to sit, and walked to the back of the store. While he was in the back Belle sat on the edge of the seat, arching her back slightly to put her pussy up front and brushed her dress so it'd not be sagging between her legs and be in the way. I sat by her side, making sure I'd be perfectly placed to catch the guy's expression, pulled my phone out, and pretended to play with it.

He came back with three different boxes, opened them, and showed her the different models. None exactly fitting Belle's description, but all being close enough. He took out one shoe from a pair and held it out for her to grab and try out. Not an overt perv' like daddy had been, it seemed. Belle slid her foot out of one the sneakers she'd been wearing and held her feet off of the ground. Understanding what she expected the guy crouched, slipped the shoe on her foot, then started to tie the strap. He put her foot on top of his thigh to do so, pushing her leg up and spreading them apart slightly in the process. Still pretending to be bored and fiddling with my phone, I was looking at him behind my dark sunglasses.

As her legs spread slightly, his gaze passed on Belle's pussy and his eyes widened for a fraction of a second before he caught himself. He finished strapping the shoe on and placed Belle's foot back on the ground after stealing another quick glance. Belle looked at the shoe on her foot and pouted. The guy immediately grabbed her foot back and lifted her leg slightly higher than needed to put it back on his thigh, stealing another glance as her leg was as the top of its arch. I could see his pant bulging.

He unstrapped it, removed it, lifting Belle's leg again and stealing yet another glance and put Belle's foot back on his thigh. He took a shoe from one of the other boxes and asked if she'd like to try this one, she shrugged. He immediately went on with his routine again, stealing yet another two glances. Belle pouted again and said she did not like the third pair at all so trying them was useless. Knowing it was his last chance to watch, the guy stole a long glance this time...

Before he could stand up Belle talked in a very calm voice.

"Do you really think I don't know what you've been looking at?"

The guy froze, looking at me, beet red.

"Oh! He doesn't mind. Look if you want, but don't touch!"

And she lifted her skirt higher and spread her legs wider, all in one move. The guy was clearly shocked but stared at her pussy, clearing his throat. Belle's hand slid between her thigh, I guessed to spread her lips, or maybe something more naughty, and I felt my dick twitch at the idea. Then she closed her legs and put her dress back down.

"Show's over!"

The guy stood up not knowing what to say, he stuttered he was sorry he couldn't help. Belle interrupted him by laughing out loud.

"So you get a look at my pussy and that's all you have to say? What does a girl need to do these days to get a thank you? This?"

And she pulled the top of her dress freeing the puppies... The guy stood silent, staring at the large natural boobs just within his reach for a couple seconds, and finally stuttered a thank you. Belle pulled the top back up and rearranged her breasts. She stood up, and so did I. As I stood up, one full head taller than the guy, he took a small step back. I pulled my sunglasses down the bridge on my nose and winked. We said goodbye and left the shop.

As we walked down the street, I asked Belle what had come over her. I'd thought she'd wanted to offer the guy a special kind of condolence but suddenly pulled this stunt, freaking him out.

"He kept lifting my leg higher and higher each time. I'm flexible, but the last time, it hurt my hip. So I was done screwing around. And went for a 'big finale'."

"One question though, what did you do with that hand between your thighs?"

She looked at me like I was stupid. "Spread my lips. What else?"

I chuckled. "I've seen you slip a finger or two up your pussy in much less intimate situations, that's all..."

She fake-punched me in the shoulder, then said "Did not cross my mind... Or I would have!"

We laughed.

On the last day of our vacation, in the afternoon, Belle told me she had a surprise for me and asked if I minded going on a small drive alone for the next half hour or so... I complied. I gave her forty-five minutes just to be sure, spending the last three sitting in the car while parked in front and then opened the door. Before walking in I asked if I could. She told me to come by the pool. As I stepped out the back door, Belle was holding a sexy tanned twenty-something brunette in a white bikini by the waist. Belle had put on her own bikini, which she had not worn a single time this year before today. The girl seemed familiar but I couldn't remember from where...

"Hey Beau, you remember Soraya? The Spanish girl we met on the nudist beach on our fourth day?"

Yes, I remembered now. Soraya had helped Belle fulfill one of the things on the list I thought she'd never would: french-kiss a random sexy girl, with the options to rub their boobs together, and to have lesbian sex with her. Belle had walked to Soraya on the nudist beach as her, obviously lesbian, friends had gone for a swim. Belle had explained that I had bet her she would not dare to ask 'the very cute brunette' to french-kiss and rub their boobs together. Soraya had laughed, then blushed a little when it dawned on her that Belle intended on delivering on the supposed bet, then accepted.

"Yes, Soraya, the girl from the bet."

They both giggled. Belle explained she'd walked back to Soraya later, as I was gone to fetch us drinks from the beach bar. She'd bluntly asked her if she was a lesbian, to which Soraya answered yes. Then told her she'd love to have more no-strings-attached fun with her before our vacation was over if she wanted to. Soraya hesitated but swapped numbers with Belle. A few days later, Soraya had texted that she was intrigued and thinking about saying yes. Belle had told her that I would only watch, and not even jerk off if that made her uncomfortable. And since then both of them had been plotting behind my back...

I mixed some drinks, and we chatted for a bit. I only had enough time to learn Soraya was twenty-two, from Barcelona, studying in Madrid and on vacation with some of her co-eds, before the girls started kissing hungrily. A few minutes later, their tops were off, I watched Belle's suck on Soraya's dark nipples. Her perky little boobs had just the slightest hint of a tan line. From the way they reacted to Belle's groping them, I could say they must be firm to the touch.

They didn't waste time getting to the next step, and removed each other's bottoms, revealing Soraya's pussy to my gaze, it was waxed only along her lips, with a nicely trimmed bush on top. Just like her boobs, Soraya's crotch had really faint tan lines, leaving no doubt to the fact the swimsuit she'd been wearing today had seen very little use lately. I couldn't help but compare their pussies, noticing how Soraya's inner lips naturally hung out, unlike Belle's.

With both girls now nude, we went inside. I followed their magnificent asses all the way to the bedroom. I sat on the armchair in the corner of the room, and watched them sixty-nine for a while before Soraya told me she did not mind if I touched myself. So I released my cock from its prison of fabric and masturbated slowly while I watched Soraya, laying on her back, fuck Belle's apricot with three fingers, simultaneously licking her clit... From my position, I could only imagine Belle was doing the same thing to Soraya's pussy. They kept going until they both came. Soraya's moans as she came sounded much more high-pitched than Belle's, somehow reminding me of those of the girls in Japanese porn.

Once she'd recovered from her orgasm, Belle turned around to whisper something into Soraya's ear. She shrugged, shyly smiled and nodded. Both girls stood up off the bed, Belle asked me to lay down. I did as she'd asked, and took another look at Soraya's all-over tan as she stood by the foot of the bed. I couldn't help but notice her inner thighs were glistening, probably wet with her own juices and my wife's drool. My eyes drifted upward, past her perky tits and to her face. She looked a bit sheepish, but smiled back at me when our gazes crossed.

I heard the drawer of the nightstand slam shut and turned my head towards Belle who had the tube of vaseline she'd bought last year open in one hand and the other behind her back. Belle screwed the tube's cap back on, put it down, and crawled on the bed. She crouched above my dick, grabbed it in her hand, and pointed it to her anus. She slowly but steadily slid it in until her ass came to rest on my hips, moaning all the way. Then she leaned back, placing one hand on my shoulder, and beckoned Soraya to approach with the other.

I felt Soraya's fingers slide back inside Belle's pussy. Her knuckles ground against my dick through the thin wall of flesh now separating her fingers from my cock, and Belle started to move her hips. I guessed Belle's other hand was busy pleasuring Soraya somehow because she didn't place it on my shoulder. Belle increased the range of her hip movements, sliding along the whole length of my shaft.

I could feel Soraya's fingers quickly picking up in pace. Belle was now getting finger blasted while she slowly but surely fucked her ass with my dick. The girls were kissing again and I caught Soraya's eyes as she looked at me over Belle's shoulder. We stared at each other for a while. Her eyes grew wide, her fingers stopped moving inside Belle. She suddenly threw her head back and screamed an incoherent string of Spanish words as she came. At the same time, I felt a hot liquid splash my legs, not a lot, more like if someone had sneezed on me at very short range, but still, I knew Soraya had squirted on me. And I understood why her inner thighs had been so wet.

Belle's second hand, slick with Soraya's juices, came to rest on my shoulder. I felt Soraya's fingers start moving again, even faster than before. Suddenly, I felt something soft touch one of my knees. I reflexively moved my leg a little to the side and the top of my foot came into contact with something hot and wet. It took me a second to connect the dots. Soraya had lowered herself down to lick at Belle's clit while she finger banged her, her tits had brushed against my knee, and moving my leg had put the top of my foot in direct contact with her pussy.

Probably thinking I did it on purpose, Soraya immediately started to grind her pussy against my foot. It was at that moment that Belle decided to increase the speed of her hips movements up and down my cock. I almost came right there, but the sudden change in speed caused Soraya's fingers to bump against my glans a little painfully, bringing me back down. Belle, however, slammed her butt down on my shaft, taking my full length in as she came, screaming her own pleasure.

I felt Soraya's fingers slide out of Belle's pussy, and then felt Soraya's pussy slide up along my leg and start to very deliberately grind against my shin. Soraya came right against my leg, screaming again as Belle still recovered from her own orgasm. I felt another splash of hot liquid, directly wetting my shin this time. I could feel something pulse quite strongly, I guessed it was Soraya's clit. But I had no time to ponder what just happened because Belle suddenly started to move her hips up and down again, at the fastest pace so far.

Belle's hand left my shoulder for a couple of seconds before coming back to rest on it. An instant later, I felt Soraya's tongue enter into contact with my balls, but instead of limiting her attention to my balls, she started to lick all along my shaft as it came out of Belle's ass and down again when Belle made me thrust into her. I felt myself getting closer and closer. Belle changed the way she moved, now making much smaller yet quicker moves along the top third of my cock while Soraya's tongue kept licking from my balls to where Belle's asshole was wrapped around my dick.

I looked down at Belle's ass and saw that the change in movement was due to Soraya, who had put her hands under Belle's ass to allow herself to lick more of my dick. The view I had at that moment pushed me over the edge. I came, filling Belle's ass with my seed. Belle stopped moving when she felt I was done coming, but Soraya kept licking. I grunted a 'stop', but she kept going. Belle told her to stop, she obeyed this time. And she stood off the bed.

Belle rolled off me. And I could see Soraya wiping the drool off her mouth with the back of her hand, staring directly at my cock, which was dripping the last drops of my cum on my belly. There was some incredulity in her eyes, like she could not believe what she'd just done. I asked her if she was okay, and she nodded. Suddenly, she launched into a long explanation in Spanish, but she talked so fast that I only understood the gist of what she said.

From what I could grasp, my dick was the second she'd ever been in contact with. The first time, the guy had not been gentle at all, and she'd hated it. And she felt a bit strange (or did she mean guilty? Insecure?), because she'd let herself get lost in the moment while she licked on me. Her eyes were filling with tears as she talked, and she was getting more and more distressed. She added something about cumming against my leg and while staring me in the eyes, but most of it was unintelligible because she had burst into tears by then.

She seemed unsteady on her feet and I feared she'd pass out, so I told her to sit down. She sat on the foot of the bed. Belle who'd been cleaning herself during the explanation, rushed to her side, holding a tissue between her buttcheeks, and hugged her, trying to reassure her. I silently stood up and left the room, a male presence most likely not helping right now. I went to the bathroom to clean myself a bit, put on my trunks, and then waited on the couch.

Ten minutes or so later, Belle and Soraya came out of the room. Both were still naked. Soraya rushed to me and hugged me whispering 'sorry' in my ear. I couldn't help but notice the softness of her skin against mine and the firmness of her tits against my arm, but I pushed these thoughts away.

"No need for you to apologize. If anyone should apologize it's us, to have put you in this situation..."

She shook her head, "No, you didn't. Somehow I wanted all that."

Belle asked her, "Did you want to go further with Beau?"

Soraya looked down, clearly feeling guilty or shameful.

"It's okay darling," said Belle as she hugged her, "There's no reason to feel ashamed about this. I'm mostly heterosexual but don't mind sex with girls once in a while..."

I looked at her and shook my head 'no' to tell her not to go down this path, she stopped there. I sighed, after such a nice surprise something had to go wrong.

"Soraya? That guy from your first time, did he rape you?"

Muffled by Belle's shoulder came a feeble yes and then sobs. Belle's eyes opened wide, until now she'd thought we were just dealing with a girl who wasn't sure of her sexual orientation. She started crying too and hugged Soraya tighter.

"Did you tell anyone?" I asked. My eyes were wet too, but I fought against it. Someone had to remain calm, and it'd be me.

Her answer was just sobbing for a handful of seconds, then a weak, "No."

I sighed again. "How long ago was it?"

She lifted her head from Belle's shoulder, and tried to wipe her tears. Belle didn't let go of her embrace.

"About three years, maybe four..."

It might not be too late for the police to get involved then. "Was there any witness?"

She weakly shrugged. "It was at a party with about fifteen people... I think they saw us get in the room. And saw me run out crying afterward..."

Belle finally let go of her, she had stopped crying, but anger had taken over. She was livid and lost for words.

I thought about it for a second, then said, "Listen, you need to go to the police and file a report, give them the names of as many of the people who were present as you can. Even if they said nothing back then and until now, some may talk if the police interrogates them. I know it won't change what happened to you, and that getting him arrested might not make you feel better, but if he did that to you, he might do it to others. Don't you think you'd feel better knowing he won't do the same to someone else?" She nodded. "Do you want us to drive you to the police station?"

She shook her head no, "It happened back in college, in Madrid, I'll have to do it there."

I nodded, it made sense to file with the local police, not halfway across the country. I checked the time on the wall clock.

"Is there someone where you stay right now?"

"I don't think so... The girls are probably out by now, and won't come back before late at night, if not tomorrow morning."

"Okay, then I'll cook us something to eat. It won't be much though, because we're leaving tomorrow afternoon, and we only have leftovers. You just sit down and try to relax okay?"

She nodded. Belle poured her a glass of water. Soraya downed it in one go.

As I was cooking, making the best I could from the leftovers, I was thinking what a roller coaster today had been. One minute I was cumming up my wife's ass with a cute petite brunette eagerly licking my dick, the next I'm trying to cheer up an assault victim. Life's strange. While I cooked, Belle talked with Soraya and convinced her to stay for the night, in one of the rarely used guest rooms. She'd gone upstairs to prepare the bed. Soraya spoke, her voice stronger than before.

"Thank you, Beau."

"You're welcome, don't sweat..."

She cut me off, "No, I mean it. Thank you."

I nodded. I was not sure what she wanted to thank me for exactly, but I was not about to argue with her right then. She'd barely regained her composure, I was not about to force her to explain herself and risk she'd lose it again.

We ate, and chatted until about midnight, being careful never to mention the elephant in the room. I kept my trunks on all along, but the girls didn't bother with covering themselves. I had to fight my urges to stare each time they candidly exposed their intimate parts. I hated myself for even thinking about looking at Soraya in such a way at that moment.

We washed the dishes together, then we all went to bed. As soon as we'd gotten in bed, Belle turned towards me.

"Poor girl... She seemed so open and fun-loving, I never would have guessed."

I nodded, then said something I regretted immediately.

"You see that's one of the reasons why I was worrying so much, back when we met Juliet. I feared being dragged into someone else problems."

She gasped. "Beau! How can you be so cold-hearted?"

"I'm sorry. Nevermind what I said... The truth is my heart bleeds when I think about what happened to her, so my rational side goes too far on the other side to compensate."

She kissed my cheek. "Yeah, sounds more like you."

We tossed and turned for a while, but we both had too much on our minds to find sleep. At some point, Belle whispered she felt responsible for what happened, because she'd been the one who had suggested to Soraya to give my balls some attention, trying to recreate our first time with Juliet, in the stairwell. I cuddled next to her, spooning her, and launched into a quite lengthy whispered monologue. Basically reassuring her that she'd not forced Soraya, and that no one currently in this house should feel guilty for this situation, the one and only culprit was not here...

By the time I was done talking, Belle's breathing had changed, if she wasn't fully asleep yet, what I'd said had calmed her enough that she would soon be. I decided not to move, since it'd risk awaking her, and finally drifted to sleep too after a while. Around 3 AM, we were both awoken by the front door slamming shut. I got up and went to check in the guest room. I knocked on the door a few times even though I already knew what I'd find when I finally opened the door. Soraya was gone. I went back to bed and told Belle the news. She shook her head.

The next morning, as we packed everything, Belle sent a few texts to Soraya, trying to make sure she was okay. As the time to leave for the airport came, we still had no news from her. I made the last checks, making sure we'd shut off and locked down everything properly, and we drove to the airport. We returned the rental car, went through the pre-boarding process, went through security, waited a bit at the gate, and boarded. But still no text from Soraya. Belle waited till the last minute before take-off to activate plane mode on her phone.

As we walked out of the airport in Paris, her phone finally pinged, Soraya had answered while we were in the air...

"I'm fine. Couldn't sleep so went home. Sorry I made you go through this. Hope to see you both again someday."

Belle replied. "Don't be sorry. Get better. Please, keep us posted on the case. And it'll be with pleasure..."

We drove home, slightly less somber than we'd been.

A few days later, we got another text from Soraya, telling us she'd gone to the police, and they'd start investigating. Knowing she'd taken that step made us feel better for her. About a month later, she texted again, letting us know some of the people from the party had talked. The guy had been officially charged, potentially facing fifteen years behind bars. It would be months before his trial though. A few days later, she contacted us to ask if we'd come to Spain around the same time next summer because she'd probably be in the area too.

Belle answered yes. But we did not know that a lot would change before then...

Published 
Written by TheMonster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors