Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 3: Solving a Problem, First Forays into BDSM, and Subtle Exhibitionism.

Since our return from vacation, I regularly checked porn websites to ensure that I could find neither pictures nor a video of Belle's strip-tease by the pool in Spain. I came back empty-handed each time, reassured that if the guys had taken pictures or filmed, then they kept it as their private masturbation materials. Or, at least, had posted it on such a little-known site that the risks of it ever being found by an acquaintance of ours was really low. I also searched using different combinations of Spanish search terms just to be sure, limiting the research to the additions since my last visit.

And finally, one evening, I got a result on an obscure Spanish site for voyeurs. I knew from looking at the thumbnail that what I'd feared had happened... I opened the site and saw that the video had been added quite recently and merely had a handful of views. I clicked on play and was somewhat relieved to see Belle and I could hardly be recognized on it.

If someone ever showed it to me, asking if we were the ones in the video, I would not have a hard time denying it. But I was not the only one involved, so I called Belle over to my computer and showed it to her.

She agreed that it was far from easy to recognize us, except maybe at one point, when the guy filming had tried to zoom in on her boobs. Even though it was very blurry, it was possible to make out the general features of her face. I hadn't noticed that moment on my first watch, probably because, being a guy, I had not looked at her face at that moment.

"The problem is, if the more prominent porn sites remove such videos quite easily, this one looks seedy and probably does not care to remove videos even if someone complains," I told her.

"Have you checked their FAQ page? " She pointed to a link at the bottom.

We read both their FAQ and ToS pages, without finding anything about such issues. And, despite looking everywhere, we could not find a single way to contact the site's admins.

"The only thing I can try is contacting the poster of the video. Try asking him to remove it, or at the very least to use a pixelisation filter on our faces. But I don't have high hopes he'll agree, I have nothing to compel him to."

"What about bribing him?" Belle suggested.

"You want to pay the guy?"

"No. What about proposing that, if he removes the video as it is and replaces it with a version where our faces are pixelated, you'll send him one of the close-ups of me fingering my pussy you took that day? Make sure to crop out anything that could allow anyone to recognize me of course."

I was baffled, "You'd be fine with me sending out such a pic to a stranger?"

She shrugged, "I'd rather make sure no one we know will ever stumble on this video and become suspicious it's us. And if a picture of my fingers inside my pussy makes its way there too, it'll just be another pussy in a sea of pussies. It'll get buried under the mountains of porn on the internet. No big deal to us. However, if that guy has been jerking off for weeks to this blurry video, the opportunity to add a good close-up shot to his jerking material will probably convince him!"

"That might work. But don't underestimate yourself, babe. I wouldn't be surprised at all if your sexy yummy pussy floated to the top of the 'sea of pussies' for all to see..."

She chuckled, "You'd like that huh? For the whole world to lustfully desire this 'mystery pussy' while it's yours all along? Stop dreaming, it won't happen."

I made a sad face and grabbed my chest, pretending she'd broken my heart along with my dreams. She laughed, gave me a soft kiss and left me alone to deal with our issue.

I clicked on the name of the poster and tried to send him a private message, but discovered you couldn't do that without an account, which required an email. So I used a VPN to make sure my IP wasn't tied to it and created a new email just for this. I messaged the guy asking him if he was the one who filmed it or if he'd found it somewhere else. There was no use in trying to bribe him if this came from another source. I didn't have to wait for long, by chance he was online when I messaged him.

He was indeed the one who filmed it and told me how it happened from his point of view. He was walking along a dirt road with a friend, just chatting and having a smoke, when they spotted a girl in sexy underwear in a backyard. She started to strip while her guy took pictures. They hid behind a telephone box, and he'd started filming. But at the end, just as it was about to get really interesting, the horny couple was about to start fucking, the guy caught them, so they ran away.

His story checked out with what I knew, even though I couldn't help but chuckle at how his own fantasies had twisted the narrative. He'd probably wanked imagining he'd not been caught and witnessed us fucking like animals on the sunbed. I would let him believe as much, unraveling his fantasies might hurt my chances to convince him to help us.

I answered that I was the guy from the couple in the video, hence my special interest. And wanted to ask him a favor, with a reward if he complied. I picked his interest because he answered immediately that he'd consider taking it offline if my offer was right. I had never hoped for the video to completely be removed, and somehow the exhibitionist in me did not want that at all, but if he was ready to go that far, I would not argue.

I told him that if he did remove it entirely, and swore never to post it again, my wife was willing to send him a close-up of her pussy from the end of his video when she was on all four fingering herself. His interest in this deal was flagrant in his answer, his eagerness to get a close-up of what he could only imagine till now sipping through his every word. The generosity of Belle's offer even made him feel some sympathy for us because he was the one who mentioned that removing it would probably be useless. It would not ensure it wouldn't pop up again later, since someone amongst the few who saw it so far might already have saved it.

I suggested he at least took the time to pixelate our faces so our identities would be safe. If the video remained online, with the same title, albeit in a censored version, it would make it harder to locate the uncensored original. And, as long as it remained apparently untouched, those who may have saved a copy already might not feel the need to repost it. He agreed and told me it would be done in an hour or so. I gave him the email I had created to register on the site and told him to email me there once he was done, that I would email him the picture after checking the result.

Before closing everything, I saved the uncensored video, copying it to the hard drive on which I kept all the sexy photos and videos I've made with Belle over the years. I also saved a copy of the thumbnail which had led me there, just to be able to use it in a reverse image search in the future... I thought about bringing the news to Belle at this point but decided to wait until the guy had fulfilled his side of the bargain.

It took a little over three hours before I received an email from the guy, who apologized it took him so long but the hashing of the video had failed during his first attempt. I checked the new version of the video. He'd done very good work. There was no way anyone could know it was us anymore. I called Belle over again, showed her the new version, then the email from the guy. I wrote a simple 'Gracias' as an answer, attached the promised picture to the email, and let Belle press the send button.

Even if she seemed unfazed by sending out such a lewd picture of herself to a complete stranger, Belle was clearly turned on by it. She kissed me hungrily and started massaging my dick through my pants. Suddenly, she stopped.

"I hope you saved a copy of the uncensored video for yourself though!"

I just grinned and pointed to the hard drive.

She grabbed my PC's mouse, clicked where needed to uncouple the USB safely, and unplugged the drive. She walked towards our living room with it in hand, beckoning me to follow her. She pointed to the couch, asked me to sit down, plugged the hard drive at the back of our TV, and, after stripping naked, she launched the video. She knelt between my legs and started to unbutton my pants. She grabbed my cock and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Watch me strip through this guy's eyes while I suck you dry!"

She blew me hard. I immediately understood the unspoken rules of her little game, if she managed to make me stop watching the TV to look down at her or even closed my eyes, I lost. I watched it till the end, fighting my urge to look down even when I felt her tongue teasing my glans, or felt her swallow as much as she could of my shaft. When the screen turned black, she stood up turned around, and sat on my lap grinding against my erect dick.

"I can't believe you managed to hold on for so long... But I'm not out of ammo yet."

She lifted her butt a little, grabbed my cock, pointed it towards her apricot, and sat back down.

She leaned forward, placing a hand on the coffee table and started to move her hips up and down, as fast as she could, while masturbating with the other. At some point the video started playing again, she must have restarted it. While she was watching this time, my eyes were stuck to her butt bouncing on my cock. With the way she moved her hips, each time she reached the top of her movement, I could catch a glimpse of her butthole.

While my eyes remained focused on her splendid butt, my mind wandered a bit. She was fucking me while watching the same video a guy had used to jerk off to her. A guy who was very likely using the picture we'd just sent him for the same purpose, possibly right now. Then I remembered how, aroused by the incident, she'd let me fuck her ass that night, on her back, fingering herself.

She picked up the pace, fucking me fast and hard. Faster and harder than she'd ever done. I was usually the one to set such a frantic pace, usually just before I came. And I would have come, had she moved her hips once or twice more. But she came right then, sitting back down and remaining still for a while.

I felt my own orgasm subside slowly. I wanted to thrust into her, but my legs were extended straight forward. I had absolutely no purchase to fight against her weight as she sat on me, my dick deep in her vagina. I tried to move my hips by arching my back, but that didn't work either. She stood up releasing my dick from its fleshy prison, told me to keep it up, and ran out of the room towards our bedroom. I stroked my dick but felt it soften uncontrollably in my hand.

I was about to give up when Belle came back, a tube of lube in her hands. She must have read my mind, or was she thinking the same thing I was when she came? While I stroked harder, she made a show of lubricating her butthole standing bent over, barely a meter away from my face, sliding one finger inside, then two, while she was fingering her pussy with her other hand. The show she offered me had the intended effect, I was rock hard again.

She stopped fingering herself, brushed my hand away, and grabbed my dick again, pointing its tip at her butthole this time. She sat down, slower than the first time, stopping as soon as my glans passed her sphincter. Then she slowly moved her hips back and forth, taking my cock a little deeper each time, inch by inch, until finally, her buttcheeks rested on my hips. I had moved my legs while I was jerking off, my feet were now planted firmly on the ground. She lifted her legs, placed her feet on top of my knees, and, leaning back, placed her hands on my shoulders.

She began to move her hips much faster, fucking me with her ass almost as hard and fast as she'd done with her pussy a few minutes ago. She was giving herself an ass pounding harder than any I ever dared to. She moaned each time she made my shaft slide deeper into her butt. She was relentless, fucking me as hard as she could. She was out of control. She was an animal.

I'd never seen her let go this completely during anal before. As I enjoyed the feeling of her tight hole sliding up and down my cock, it dawned on me... She was not doing it just for me this time. She wanted it as much as I did, maybe even more than I did. Having been so close to coming before, this realization was just too much. I came. I was lost in bliss, my whole world was suddenly limited to the feeling of my dick pulsing with each strand it sent up her ass. I felt her shudder, and she screamed in pleasure.

"Oh yes! I'm cumming too!"

I checked left and right to see if she'd removed a hand from one of my shoulders without me noticing, but no, they both were still there. She'd just come from anal for the second time in her life, barely two months apart. She picked up the t-shirt she'd dropped earlier and while lifting her butt up, used it to avoid spilling semen on the sofa or the living room's wooden floor. Still panting, she sat beside me.

"I think I'm really starting to enjoy anal sex."

I snickered, "What makes you think so? Just because you came from it twice in as many months?"

She let her head rest on my shoulder and whispered, "Don't you dare poke fun at me because I'm starting to enjoy something you've always wanted more of... Be happy that it might mean I'll do it more willingly and more often."

I rested my head on top of hers and answered, "I think that's the whole point, you're doing it willingly... Instead of doing it just to please me, you wanted me up your ass, and you enjoyed it. I'm sorry if you ever felt obligated to do it. I just hope you'll always take pleasure from it now."

I meant it. Even though I doubted she would come from anal on a regular basis without any clitoridal stimulation. After all, she often needed such stimulation even with vaginal sex...

"I never felt obligated, no. But the only pleasure I expected from it was making you happy. I know I can get more than that now."

"Well, after what you just did, I can't help but wonder if I was not going too easy on you..."

She burst out laughing, "If you'd dared to try to fuck me up the ass so roughly, I think I would never have let you do it ever again. And to be honest, if you want to know if it's okay for you to do so now, I'll reserve my verdict until tomorrow. If I'm still able to walk, I may give you the green light."

We stayed there for a while recovering from this intense intercourse, then, after a hot shower, we went to bed.

I continued checking the web regularly for a while after that, using various search engines. Although I stumbled upon a few duplicates of the censored video in the months that followed, once on one of the major porn websites, I never found the uncensored version again. I could not refrain from reading the comments each time.

Though most of them boiled down to 'too blurry!', some of them were much more interesting. I laughed out loud when I read one from a guy who called me a 'wuss' for not jumping on her and 'ravaging her pussy' straight away. Belle came to see what was making me laugh. I showed her. We read the comments together, some of them made us laugh, others turned us on, and others yet just made us cringe. Belle suggested I copied them all to a file, just for the memories.

I also reverse-searched for the picture I'd sent the guy, somehow both hoping not to find it, and to find it just to read the comments of strangers on my wife's pussy. But it seemed the guy had kept his word and had not uploaded it, at least not anywhere I could find it.

A couple of weeks later, we had a boring work meeting on cyber-security where the speaker told us how most people use the same email for everything, including social media, and how it allowed hackers to easily learn lots about them. When I came back home, I searched for more info on the email address the Spanish guy had sent me his messages from. He'd used the same one with which he'd opened his Facebook page. I'd just discovered his identity. I showed what I found to Belle.

"Your ingenuity scares me sometimes, my love. But at least now you've got something to make sure he'll never think about ever reposting the uncensored version!"

"And you call ME scary? I just thought about learning who we had dealt with, I never thought about blackmail!"

Regardless of my initial reluctance, I ended up letting the guy know I knew who he was. He immediately swore he would never repost the original video, nor the picture we sent, that I did not have to go that far. I felt bad doing this, but at least we could feel safer the video would never resurface unless someone had copied it in the first few hours after it had been posted of course. But, for now, at least, it was a problem solved.

The weekend after our trip to the factory shops, as I was playing some game on my PS4, Belle came out of our bedroom wearing nothing but the four leather manacles.

"Can you stop playing for a while? I need your help with something."

I saved the game and threw the controller on the sofa, "Would you happen to have problems of the slutty kind?"

She immediately switched to her feigned shy behavior, "Yes Master, my naughty pussy's itching. It needs to be punished."

I pointed towards our room, and she walked that way, slowly, sensually swaying her hips. I slapped her naked ass, she walked faster.

Once in the room, I saw she'd prepared the bed, removing the duvet and passing the ropes under it, ready for me to tie her down. The nipple clamps were on the nightstand. The Magic Wand was on the bed, plugged in the wall socket. The leather mask to blindfold her was by the pillows. But something was missing.

"Where's the duster, slave?"

She looked down and sheepishly answered, "But... but... Master! You know I'm ticklish!"

I grabbed her by the chin forcing her to look me right in the eyes, "The earlier you understand that once we play this game unless you use the safeword we agreed upon, I'll do whatever I want with your body, the better!"

She opened the wardrobe and fished the duster from behind some shoe boxes where she'd hidden it and handed it to me.

"Be happy that I don't ask you to take out the cat o'nine tails too, to punish you from disrespecting the will of your Master! Now get in place!"

She laid down on the bed, arms and legs spread, I passed the ends of each rope into the manacle's hoops, making sure the rope had very little slack. She checked herself if her movements were as restricted as she'd hoped, and was quite satisfied. Then I placed the mask on her face and put a finger across her lips. Not understanding my meaning, she kissed it.

"I don't want to hear a word, only moans."

She nodded.

I spent the next half-minute merely checking her body all over from a close range, making sure not to touch her with anything but my breath. Even though I'd already seen her from every angle over the years, it felt different this time, maybe because she was at my mercy. As I came close to her pussy I could see it glistening with her juices. Just before my eyes, a drop of her juices ran out of it, and down to her butthole. I moved back up breathing heavily against her skin and brought my mouth close to her ear.

"If your naughty pussy keeps overflowing like this, lubing your other hole for me, I'll have to fuck your ass raw."

She opened her mouth but remembered I'd told her not to talk and closed it back. She slowly, purposefully, nodded. She was not merely acknowledging what I said but giving me the permission to fuck her ass without using lube if I so chose...

I grabbed the duster and started to play with it around her nipples. I expected her to wiggle to try to escape it but instead, a moan escaped her lips. I then moved it very slowly down her belly, past her belly button and reached her mound, bringing it agonizingly slowly closer and closer to the top of her slit. She moaned in anticipation of feeling the feathers caressing the hood of her clit.

But, just before reaching it, I took it off her and moved it to the inside of her right leg. Starting just above her knee, I slowly moved it up her inner thigh, until it was centimeters away from her apricot. I could see her juices flowing out of her vagina even more than earlier, her anus was glistening too by now. As I kept moving the duster closer to her labia, her body shuddered. She couldn't wait to finally know how it would feel against her pussy.

Playing with her expectations, I moved it to the other leg and repeated the same move. She remained still through it all but her breathing accelerated, and I could see her vagina twitch open as I came close to it. I brought it even closer to her slit than the first time. As close as I could without actually touching her pussy with it, then discarded it. I'd had my fun with the duster for today. And frustrating her was part of the game, if she really wanted to know how it felt, she'd have to wait.

Just as she felt the light contact with her skin decrease, Belle moved her hips, arching her back to try and force the duster to caress her more. But it was gone far beyond her reach. Seeing her opened pussy offered to me like that I couldn't resist and gave her a small peck on her clit. She let out a yelp of surprise which immediately turned into a moan. I wondered if I'd really need the stronger settings of the Magic Wand if she became so sensitive once blindfolded.

I decided I should keep a reminder of that day, just in case she ended up not wanting to play like this again. So I grabbed her smartphone from the nightstand, opened the photo app, and took a picture. She shuddered at the shutter sound her phone emitted, then immediately giggled at her own reaction. I took a few other pictures from different angles and finished with a close-up of her pussy and butthole drenched with her juices.

I put the phone away. I softly kissed her on the clit again, feeling her heartbeat pulse through it. She let out a loud moan at this soft contact. I licked her once along the whole length of her lips, just to taste her. I then slowly crawled over her, caressing her body with mine and french-kissed her, letting her taste herself on my tongue. She sucked on my tongue hungrily.

I pondered what to do next. When we'd talked about it earlier, she'd said she wanted me to inflict some pain on her, but specified she didn't feel comfortable using the whip, to begin with, so my options were limited. I grabbed the nipple clamps on the nightstand, and the small bells attached to them jingled. Belle smiled.

I kissed her nipples, licked them, and then softly bit on them, eliciting moans from her each time. While kissing one, I grabbed the other between two fingers and tugged quite hard on it, enough to lift part of the weight of her boob. She took a sharp breath between her teeth but nodded right after to let me know she liked that pain. I tugged again and put the clamp in place. We'd taken the time one evening to set them so they wouldn't pinch too hard but still hold on tight, so I knew I couldn't really hurt her with them. I immediately repeated the same move on the other nipple.

ReginaLatina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ReginaLatina

Once they were in place, I tapped on the end of them, eliciting both sharp breaths and moans in quick succession, in addition to the jingling. I grabbed them both and twisted them slightly, more sharp breaths followed by moans. Happy with my handiwork, I decided to do something that came to me from who-knows-where and slapped her pussy. She moaned loudly, and silently mouthed 'Again!' while furiously nodding her head.

I did it again, slightly harder. More nodding. Harder still. More nodding. Hard enough that I knew it'd really sting, her moan was as loud as a scream. She bit her lower lip, nodding slowly, letting me know it was just as she wanted it. My dick had remained semi-erect so far, but her reaction to this last slap made me rock hard instantly. But instead of listening to my instincts, and going against her expectations, I decided to eat her out for a while. I must admit it was also to make up for the abuse I'd just dealt with.

While she'd clearly displayed some light masochistic tendencies in bed for as long as I'd known her, my sadistic ones were almost nonexistent. I did it because it brought her pleasure. It's her pleasure that turned me on, not the act I had to commit to provoke it. While pinching on her nipples and slapping her ass had become part of our routine, she often asked me to go harder than I really felt comfortable. Since I wanted to please her, I did. I always felt a tinge of guilt afterwards however, I couldn't help it. Hence why, after slapping her clit repeatedly, even if seeing the pleasure it gave her had made me hard, I felt the need for a little tenderness right now.

Her clit was poking out of its hood now, swollen and red. But I wasn't sure if it was from my slaps or just engorged with blood from her arousal. I took my time, looking at every fold of her pussy, watching the entrance of her vagina slightly open and close on its own. I softly blew on her pussy; she shuddered.

As my tongue touched her pussy another strong moan came out of her lips, she arched her back to offer me better access and I licked her hard. I was pressing my face so hard into her pussy that my nose was crushed against her pubis, basically forcing me to hold my breath. So about thirty seconds later, I lifted my head up to take a few breaths. I looked down at her pussy and saw that her vagina was fully opened by now, so much that I guessed I could almost insert my pinky without touching the sides.

I'd never seen her this ready and considered fucking her right then, but changed my mind. She would come at least twice before I allowed her the honor of my dick today, I decided. I put my tongue into a point and shoved it inside her hole, fucking her with it. She moaned again. I grabbed the wand, licked along the whole length of her pussy one last time and moved away.

I knew she'd pre-selected a setting she liked on the wand, I'd enjoyed watching her give it its test run a few days prior. So I decided to place it against her pussy before turning it on. As I switched it on, she let out a loud 'Yes!' before silently mouthing 'Sorry.' I almost burst out laughing and decided it was time to break the silence now.

"I'll allow you to speak now, slave. Scream your pleasure if you feel like it."

I started to move the wand around, applying more or less pressure as I moved it. The room was now filled with screams of 'Yes!', 'Like this!' and such, until about a minute later where she let out 'I'm coming!', shuddering once, then twice, before going limp and panting hard.

I removed the wand from her pussy, turned it off and placed it on the towel she'd prepared to avoid staining the sheets with her juices, even though, seeing the color of the sheets around her crotch, she'd already failed. I waited a few seconds for her to catch her breath then kissed her softly on the lips, I immediately felt her tongue poking at my lips, searching for mine and french-kissed her.

I let her enjoy the aftermath of her orgasm. For about a minute, I was simply caressing her body, making sure not to brush the nipple clamps and not to go near her pussy.

"Ready for round two?"

She nodded and immediately added, "Please Master, fuck me now, I can't wait anymore! I need to feel my Master's cock in me."

I considered punishing her for forgetting who was in charge, but I could tell her begging was genuine. Her voice had even cracked while she begged me to fuck her. I couldn't help but give her what she wanted. So much for my decision to make her come twice before fucking her then...

My dick had softened a little while I let her recover, so I moved over her on all fours and slowly lowered my hips until the tip of my dick came into contact with her lips. She started sucking on it without any other prompt. Since I was in as close a position to a 69 as can be, and wanted to give her pussy a little longer to recover before I resumed my assaults, all I could do while she sucked was watch it.

I saw her vagina slowly re-open on its own, overflowing once again. I imagined that, as she felt my dick hardening in her mouth, she anticipated the pounding she was about to receive, increasing her arousal even further. Seeing her pussy so hungry for my cock turned me on. I was hard again by now, so I lifted my hips. She tried to catch my dick with her mouth twice before accepting it was gone.

I felt like lifting her hips a little to grant me better access. So I grabbed the towel and while lifting her hips with one hand, placed it under, I then grabbed a few pillows and placed them one by one under her back on top of the towel. I could see her vagina spread open more and more on its own as she waited for me to fuck her.

As soon as I was done, I aligned my dick with her pussy and slid it all the way in as slow I could. She moaned all along. I slowly slid it out almost entirely, leaving only the very tip inside. I waited a couple of seconds like this and suddenly I started to pound as fast and hard as I could, she moaned with each thrust. Placing my right hand over her pubis, I let my thumb rest on her clit and started to slowly move it in circles without stopping the pounding. The rhythmic moans became one long howl, her pussy now tight as a vice around my dick until suddenly I felt it release its pressure, and she screamed.

"I'm coming again!"

Her body shuddered, her legs trembling. As the last waves of her orgasm washed over her, I felt the signs that she would be too sensitive now and stopped moving. But, even if her pussy didn't, Belle still wanted more.

"Will you stretch my little asshole with your big cock now, Master? Your slutty slave begs you to!"

I slid my dick out of her pussy and pointed it to her asshole. I pushed slowly, expecting the same resistance as usual, but my dick slid inside easily. For the first time in years, I started to fuck her ass without using lube. I started slow, pushing further and further with each thrust. When about two-thirds were in, she ran out of patience.

"Harder please, Master!"

Once again, my nature had made me too cautious, too wary of hurting her. She wanted to be roughened up, and I was not really delivering. So I picked up the pace, but after a while she started to move her hips too, trying to get me to go even faster. Remembering the ass pounding she'd given herself on the couch, I let my animalistic side take over and started to pound as hard, deep and fast as I could.

"Yes, Master. Wreck my ass! Punish me like the slut that I am, deserves. Ravage my insides!"

Without stopping the pounding, I grabbed the wand, put it on the higher setting, pressed the ball against her pussy so it would be in contact with as much of it as it could and switched it on. Belle screamed something incoherent, I felt her come, her ass tightening and relaxing in quick succession.

I continued fucking her ass as hard as I could while she came. She was shuddering non-stop now, when suddenly she weakly said our safeword. I removed the wand from her pussy and stopped moving. Leaning forward I removed her blindfold, tears were running down her cheeks.

"Did I hurt you?"

She shook her head, trying to catch her breath, then finally said, "No honey, too much pleasure, I can't take anymore." My dick twitched in her ass. She weakly smiled and told me, "Untie me, let me recover a bit and I'll take care of you. But if we keep going, I'm not sure I'll make it out alive..."

I untied her, removed the clamps, then lay beside her. She cuddled next to me, slowly rubbing my dick. She whispered in my ear trying to explain how she'd felt just before saying the safeword, like her head would explode with pleasure, her heart stopped in her chest, yet I kept going, and she felt another orgasm was about to wash over her before the previous one had subsided. She'd felt about to go into sensory overload, and it had frightened her. She kissed me on the cheek.

"Thanks for making me feel that at least once in my life. I know what it really means to be fucked senseless now... And it was scary!"

We laughed.

When she finally felt able to move, she started with a boobjob until I was fully hard again, then switched to a blowjob. I came. She swallowed my load, and then came back to the cuddling position she had earlier.

"So? When do we do it again?"

"Whenever you want, honey. Your Master will be there whenever his slutty little slave calls."

She giggled, "Good to know."

Less than a minute later, her breathing pattern changed, she'd fallen asleep. I removed my arm from under her as slowly as I could, grabbed the duvet she'd placed on the armchair in a corner of the room, and gently tucked her in. I kissed her on the forehead, and let her sleep it off.

I went back to playing my game. But I couldn't concentrate. I couldn't help but feel guilty about what had happened. While the rational part of my brain tried to reassure me that all I did was give her pleasure, another part kept telling me I should make sure she was alright. I checked the time. Barely ten minutes had passed since I'd left the bedroom. I decided to wait for another twenty before risking waking her up. These twenty minutes seemed like hours.

I finally went to check. She was sleeping, breathing deeply, a smile on her face. Slightly reassured, I closed the door again and decided to wait another half hour before checking again. But twenty minutes later, she came out of the room.

"How long did I sleep?"

"Not even an hour. You feel okay?" I asked, still concerned.

"Oh yeah, this was the best hour-long nap I've ever had!"

"I mean, are you hurting anywhere?"

She giggled, "I'm fine honey. Don't be concerned. I'm sorry if I made you worry." She sat beside me and kissed me softly. "To be completely honest, my abdominal muscles ache a bit from so much cumming, and my butthole feels a bit raw, but I swear I'm fine. More than fine, completely satisfied."

I sighed. We cuddled on the sofa and watched a few episodes of a series, then ate dinner, and after yet another couple of episodes, went to bed early.

The next morning, I woke up before her. I got up, taking care not to wake her up and decided to go to the bakery to buy croissants. I quickly dressed and went out. As I was coming back, climbing the stairs to our landing, I crossed paths with the female neighbour who had moved on the same floor as us only a few weeks ago. She said hello with a smile and a nod as she walked by, but I couldn't help but read something more in her eyes...

I walked in the apartment, prepared Belle's favourite breakfast tea, poured her a glass of orange juice, and placed two croissants on a plate. I put it all on a tray and went to the room to wake her up. When she saw the tray on her nightstand, she smiled. I went back to the kitchen to bring my own tray and sat on the side of the bed, tray on my lap. As we were eating, I felt the need to share my suspicions.

"I think our new neighbour heard you yesterday..."

She gulped down the mouthful of croissant she'd been chewing on, "Really? She said something to you?"

I chuckled, " No. Nothing so straightforward, just something about the way she looked at me when we crossed paths in the stairwell. Might be my imagination..."

In the few months that followed, we continued exploring with both exhibitionism and BDSM.

I spent a few hours researching basic bondage techniques on the internet, learning how to tie up Belle with as little risk as possible. I learned only a few basic things, how to tie her arms correctly, how to make a harness and how to tie her into a position which would allow easy access to all her holes, tying each arm to its corresponding leg.

We tried all that, and Belle enjoyed the time it took me to properly do every knot, anticipating the sex which would follow. It was very efficient as foreplay. By the moment I was finished tying her, she was drenched, and more than ready for whatever I decided to do to her.

We also decided on a 'soft safeword'. Basically, just a way for her to tell me not to worry, she was not hurting, but she needed me to stop. And, since I'm not much of a sadist, to begin with, she never had to use the 'true safeword' again. With time, even the soft one got used less and less often.

Even though I was becoming more at ease with letting my dominant side take over during these games, I always felt the need to be more caring for her afterwards. Belle confessed that she enjoyed my need to pamper her, almost as much as she enjoyed being used and abused, a win-win situation from her point of view.

Belle gradually asked for rougher treatment. One day, I came to the bedroom after she'd called me, only to find her on display, on all fours, the cat o'nine tails by her side on the bed. After a few tries, we learned what she liked me to do with it and what I was not to do. Basically, I had to go softly on her tits, a bit harder on her butt, and harder still on her pussy. The feather duster that she'd been reluctant to let me use at the beginning, she now loved for me to use when she was blindfolded. She quickly realised that once deprived of the sense of sight, her whole body reacted differently to touch and what would be tickling normally just felt good.

Some aspects of our BDSM sessions found their way into our more day-to-day lovemaking. The first thing that did so was the pussy slapping that had come to me so naturally on our first try. One day, as Belle was riding me in reverse cowgirl, I suddenly heard slaps in quick succession, only to realise she was slapping her clit by herself. But she quickly reached the conclusion that it worked much better for her if I was the one to deal the punishment on her little love button. Not knowing when the slap would land, nor how hard it would be, made it much more efficient.

Of course, not everything we tried worked. The ball gag was used once then never again, for example. None of us felt any arousal from using it, so all it did was make her jaw hurt after a while. I had to confess to her that when I had seen the red ball in her mouth, I'd thought about the apple stuck in a pig's mouth from old cartoons, and I couldn't shake the image out of my mind afterwards. She laughed, asking me how I managed not to burst out laughing on the spot.

Some stuff we tried while she was tied and powerless felt too much for her, like choking. She'd asked me to try it during a session, only to use the soft safeword a few seconds later. However, a few days later, during vanilla sex, as we were spooning, she grabbed the hand I had placed on her tit and brought it up to her neck, where it stayed till she came. She held my wrist, squeezing on it to ask me to add more pressure on her neck, and releasing when she wanted, or needed, to breathe. Keeping this control over it made it much more pleasurable for her. And chocking would soon become a frequent thing of our rougher love-making.

Finally, we realised, as soon as we tried, that humiliation didn't work for any of us. Even more for me than for her. Just having to slap her cheeks, for example, something she'd asked me to try if she feigned rebellion, totally killed the mood for me. She confessed afterwards that although she'd asked for it because she'd pictured it in some of her fantasies, it had felt really wrong in reality.

On the exhibitionism front, while talking about the topless crossing through the village, Belle mentioned that although she'd enjoyed exposing herself willingly in the face of people before, she'd felt a different adrenaline rush that day. The fear of being caught made it feel, if not better, more present in her mind. She told me that, when I switched on the compartment light on the way back, she'd felt a tinge of disappointment at not being caught by accident but by design.

I suggested to her that we could try more subtle, yet sometimes as daring, ways to expose herself. Going out without a bra with a top that could let her boobs escape at any moment for example, and that I could give her dares, like bending over to re-tie her shoelaces in front of someone. Belle agreed. We tried a few basic things, going grocery shopping in a mini-skirt without panties, and bending only a few meters from a guy to pick something from the lowest shelf for example. She liked these little games a lot. But while I enjoyed watching her exposing herself this way, it didn't really make me horny.

On a rainy day in early October, Belle told me she needed to go to the grocery shop just across the street. She was putting on her raincoat, a knee-length black trenchcoat when an idea struck me. I asked if she was ready for a dare.

"Always!" she answered enthusiastically.

"Then go back to our bedroom, undress completely, put on one of your garter belts, stockings and a pair of high heels, then only your trench coat."

"I'm turned on just thinking about it. I'm gonna leave droplets along the way, like bread crumbs," she joked.

"Good thing it rains then... One last thing, once you're in the shop, Facetime me just like you do when you wanna know if I'd rather have this or that. Before you step out of the store, I wanna see at least a nipple and your slit."

She hesitated at first, well aware that the store had security cams. But then the thought that the owners knew us well enough that they wouldn't follow her every move. And she'd seen the screens so often she more or less knew where the cameras were oriented, so she thought she could avoid them. So she agreed.

She over-performed, as I'd come to expect from her.

In one aisle she freed her magnificent tits for at least five seconds, even taking the time to give one nipple a pinch. In another aisle, she bent over and while holding the phone behind her, lifted the back of her coat up to her waist, exposing her bubble butt. Finally, by the shelves at the back of the store, where they stock the packs of bottled water, very close to the door to the employee's room, she opened her coat, panning the view from her face, passing her boobs and down to her slit, which she spread with two fingers to offer me a glimpse at her clit.

She calmly buttoned up her coat, picked the last few items she'd initially come for, and headed to the cashiers. She kept the call running, though she held the phone by her side, allowing me to hear her conversation with the cashier who inquired upon my absence, joking that I let her do the chores alone. Her answer made my dick twitch.

"Oh, he's back home, he said he was too busy to help but I'm willing to bet that he'll be waiting for me on the bed, naked, when I come back ."

The cashier chuckled, adding, "Can't blame him then."

Belle paid and started to make her way back home.

We'd just broken the unspoken rule forbidding us to play this close to home, but we were completely oblivious to this fact. We'd acted on impulse, compelled by our lust, and we got away with it. It would remain an exception for a long time. And, to be honest, the realization that we broke the rule so early only came much later, as we told our story to someone for the first time.

By the time she'd crossed the street, opened our building door, and climbed the two sets of stairs up to our landing, I was indeed waiting for her naked, but right behind the door. I fucked her against the wall in the corridor of our apartment, the door left ajar, not even giving her the time to remove the trench coat. I just pushed her against the wall, facing it, lifted the back of her coat like she'd done minutes ago, and penetrated her. She came very quickly, biting on her hand to muffle her moans, clearly aware that she could be easily heard.

Not done yet, I made her turn around, opened the front of her coat and lifted her. She locked her legs around me. Since she was forced to hold on to my shoulders in this position, she tried to muffle her moans by biting her lips. But she couldn't help but let out a few unmuffled ones once in a while. We heard footsteps in the stairwell, but I kept going. The steps went by our door, merely three meters away, and continued on. Belle looked at me with a smile and shook her head mockingly.

Without taking her off my dick, I turned, bent my knees, and gently put her on her back on the floor, her head now centimeters from the door, which slightly moved in the gust of air as the person who'd passed by opened the door at the bottom of the stairs. In this position, I could fuck her harder, not having to dedicate part of my attention to carrying her. She placed the fleshy part at the base of her thumb in her mouth again, muffling the rhythmical moans she let out with every thrust of my hips.

I felt her getting close to coming for the second time when the door moved slightly again. We heard the clacking sound of high heels against the wooden steps, coming up, getting closer and closer, just as Belle was to her orgasm. I kept going, relentless. When the footsteps reached the second set of stairs, just before our landing, we started to hear the rustle of keys. Belle's eyes opened wide as she realised that it was our female next-door neighbour, the one who might have heard us before. She felt the first waves of her orgasm washing over her, she was past the point of no return.

She came almost at the exact moment our neighbour stepped on the landing. We heard the keys being inserted in their respective locks, and then the door facing ours opened and closed. All along, Belle was biting on her thumb hard, cumming as silently as she could. But despite her best efforts, her orgasm still sounded like a constant whine. As our neighbour's door slammed shut, I came too.

We remained there, laying on the floor, me on top of Belle, both panting, for a while.

As the afterglow died out, Belle bit my shoulder just hard enough so it'd sting, and angrily whispered, "You know she knows. I've seen it her eyes too when we bumped in the stairwell, some mix between judgmental and envious. And yet you kept going, making me cum not five meters away from her."

I whispered in her ear, in the most devilish tone I could muster, "Tell me you didn't like it and I'll swear never to do it again..."

Silence was the answer I expected, and the one I got.

Published 
Written by TheMonster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments