Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Here's the final chapter of these series. There will likely be more stories coming, events that I did not include because they did not take part in our progress, and maybe events that happened since. <p> [ADVERT] </p>But those will wait at least until Fall before I start publishing them. A special thank to all the moderators who helped me with getting these published. Your help was greatly appreciated."

Chapter 12: New Friends to Play With.

Even if the swingers website did not really provide us with what we'd been looking for, we'd nevertheless made a few acquaintances there. People who were fun to chat with, with whom we could talk about what we did without being judged, who understood our kinks even if they were not looking for the same things. And thus we'd kept logging in once in a while just to chat and have fun.

We rarely ever did exhibitions anymore, even not activating the camera at all sometimes. With our profile stating that we were only potentially looking for side-by-side sex with another couple, or for a voyeur girl, most people did not even try to contact us anymore. A few lone men kept trying their luck once in a while, most of the time because they'd merely looked at the pictures of Belle and had not enough blood left in their brains to read what was written in our bio underneath.

So when we got a private message just saying 'hello' one evening from someone whose screenname was unknown to us, we thought it was just another case of 'too long; didn't read', did not bother to open the cam, and just ignored it. But a few seconds later the notification pinged again.

"Was it you that we talked to at the bar of a swinger club over a year ago? After you'd made a show in the bubbles?"

We opened the cam, and saw the nice couple who'd wanted to go to a private salon with us. One of the first things they told us was that, after our first encounter at the club, they'd been going back there more regularly than they usually did in the hope of seeing us again. But of course, Covid had put an end to this. We explained why we never returned.

"It was our first visit to such a club, and likely our last," I wrote. "Our experience inside the bubble wasn't as good for us as it seemed from outside."

"Wow, really? You both seemed so relaxed and confident. We'd never have guessed so," they replied after a handful of seconds.

"We seriously considered going back, just to try and see you two again. But since we knew we wouldn't do much if you were not there, and the chances of that happening seemed quite slim, we never found the motivation to actually do it. And then Covid hit, and it was no longer an option anyway."

We chatted long into the night, and created a private room just to be able to talk instead of having to type long messages. We laughed a lot, at no point did any of us felt like we needed to start an exhibition instead of chatting. Belle and I had forgotten their names but we did not need to ask them to tell us again. Their names came up naturally in the conversation, Olivia and Victor. By the time we all felt tired, they asked us when we'd be on the site again. Since we did not have the slightest idea, we opted for a Skype call a few days later instead.

On the day of the Skype call, we set up just like we used to for the virtual parties with our friends during the lockdowns, pouring ourselves drinks and preparing a few snacks. The call started like any of those parties for the first two hours, just joking around, chit-chatting for the most part. But there was a difference, we did not need to refrain from talking about certain subjects. They knew of our kinks, and we knew theirs too.

Basically, they were voyeurs and exhibitionists. They did not dare to play in public places like we did though, and that's why they'd started looking for couples to have sex side-by-side. They were not interested in 'real swinging' because they feared they'd be jealous. But Olivia was bi-curious, and Victor enjoyed watching her with other women, so she'd done a few things with some of the girls from the couples they'd experimented with. That's why she'd given Belle the kiss goodbye on the lips, she'd felt like it was the right thing to do somehow.

Belle complimented her on that kiss and Olivia, wanting to return a compliment, said that she'd been impressed by the way Belle had deepthroated me just has I came that night, letting me come down her throat. We'd been in such a hurry to put an end to the show that neither of us really noticed she'd deepthroated me. And since I'd just faked cumming, what Olivia thought had happened was far from the truth, but we were not ready to tell them this much.

Belle told Olivia that she didn't succeed every time she tried but that her experience had led her to think that it was mostly a question of angle and being relaxed. And one thing leading to another, Belle deciding to demonstrate what she'd learned. A few minutes later, we were naked and Belle was swallowing my cock while Olivia and Victor watched, gawking. I don't know if the alcohol helped her relax, or if she'd gotten used to it with practice, but Belle kept moving her head at a fast pace even with my dick down her throat. Her eyes were glued to mine, with nothing but a triumphant glint in them, somehow begging me to cum. I did.

When we looked at the screen again, they were naked, masturbating each other. They'd watched us till the end. As soon as we sat down, Olivia climbed on top of Victor's dick, in reverse cowgirl, offering us a perfect view of her perky little tits and of Victor's more than decently sized dick stretching her waxed pussy. We watched them until they both came. Then we chit-chatted again, as if we'd not stopped to have sex.

After a short while, Olivia being a bit restless in her seat just threw a leg over the armrest, offering us a perfect view of her pussy again. My dick stiffened and Belle noticed. She climbed on top of me, much like Olivia had done a few minutes before, but I could tell I was not in her pussy, mostly because her fingers were. She fingered herself hard, the slapping sound of her palm against her clit while her fingers thrust deep into her vagina filling my ears. She came. She took my cock out of her butt and finished me with a boobjob.

While Belle was cleaning off my cum from her boobs, Olivia pointed at her smaller tits.

"I'm sure Victor would love it if I could do that."

Victor grabbed her tits and kissed them. "I love them exactly as they are. But maybe I should start 'watering' them more often, as Beau just did to Belle's, to help them blossom..."

"If it worked, I'd have double-D's by now," retorted Olivia.

We all laughed.

We had fun till late in the night again, only this time with much more sex than the first time, and when we all felt tired and satisfied, before logging off, decided on another virtual date as soon as we could. We would have five of these dates before seeing the couple in real life again. And it would take the last minute changes to our plans for the summer, because of the constraints still imposed on traveling abroad, for us to find an occasion.

During one of these dates, we told Olivia and Victor we'd decided to stay at home again this year. They immediately suggested we visit them for a few days during our vacation. They lived in a house in the countryside, with a large garden and even a swimming pool. The offer was too good to pass. However, when the day arrived, the weather was against us. The weather was quite bad for early August, cloudy and quite chill. So we had to say goodbye to our hopes for a barbecue by the pool.

On the night of our arrival, they suggested a game of strip-poker. I'd played quite a lot during my college years, so I was down for it. Belle had only played poker a handful of times before, and I knew all her tells, so she was the first naked. It did not bother her at all. She removed each piece of clothing in a sort of mini-strip-tease, taking her sweet time, making as much of a show of it as she could.

Once naked, she decided that because I was the only one who had not lost a piece of clothing yet, she'd do her best to ruin my concentration. She started swaying by my side, playing with her boobs and even exposing herself in lewder ways. But in the end, all her efforts ended up ruining Victor and Olivia's concentration much more than mine. After I won the next two hands, they begged her to stop. She did.

But since visual interference wasn't enough to bother me, she'd try more direct methods. So she sat on my lap and started grinding against my crotch. I quickly felt much too tight in my pants and, since I ended losing that hand, removed them. Having proven her point, Belle stopped trying to get me to lose. Victor was next to get naked; he was quite a good player as far as estimating his hands, but not that good at bluff. Olivia was a very worthy opponent. Though she'd been down to her underwear when I was still mostly clothed, we ended up both with only one piece left.

Since everything would be decided on this final hand, Olivia proposed to up-the-ante and that the loser would have to do whatever his partner wanted for the next thirty minutes. Belle and Victor were all smiles at that idea. Since it'd make her the 'ultimate winner' Belle was once again hellbent on making me lose. She crawled under the table, pulled down my briefs and started blowing me. Victor didn't wait long to crawl under the table too and to start licking Olivia's pussy. I was unable to play while my cock was being sucked, so I knew I was about to lose. But Olivia was as distracted by Victor's ministrations. She silently mouthed the perfect idea to me. We'd just declare we'd both lost and keep it at that. And so we did.

Olivia had it better than I did, because, although Victor asked for a blowjob and then anal, they were done in about ten minutes. While, by the time they'd finished, I had been eating Belle's pussy all along and could barely feel my tongue anymore. Once they were done, Belle finally 'allowed me' to please her with my dick. It dawned on me she'd purposefully waited, watching them fuck while I ate her, just so they'd both watch us once it was our turn to fuck.

With these tensions released, we spent most of the night just joking and fooling around a bit. Victor and I convinced the girls to give us a little show at some point. It actually did not take much convincing. Their show turned hot quite quickly. Belle and Olivia started by dancing together, grinding against each other, then they started to make out. It did not take long for their hands and mouths to begin wandering around each other's body. And before the show was over, they'd gotten their first taste of each other's pussy. Once done with each other, the girls took care of the effect their show had on our dicks.

The sun had started to rise when we finally decided to go to bed.

We all woke up in the early afternoon. To take into account the time of the day and the fact we'd just awakened, Olivia suggested a brunch. We all helped her to prepare it. We spent the rest of the afternoon taking a walk in the countryside, despite the less-than-perfect weather. We talked about a lot of things we had not yet revealed to each other, more personal matters we had not felt comfortable talking about over the internet. Belle ended up revealing the truth about the end of our exhibition in the bubble, how we'd both felt uncomfortable and had decided to fake our respective orgasms.

Victor burst out laughing at the revelation, Olivia was more shocked. She'd been telling him repeatedly since then that she hoped they'd get that comfortable with their own sexuality and their bodies to be able to do what we'd done. And thus Belle and I spent a lot of the rest of the walk explaining to her that the issue had not much to do with how comfortable we were but with the situation itself, and the behavior of some of the onlookers.

When we came back from our walk, Belle told us she had a surprise for the evening and took out the adult board game we'd played with Juliet from one of the bags we'd brought. Victor and Olivia laughed and showed us they had the exact same game. One of their friends had offered it to them when he'd learned about their libertine lifestyle. This prompted Belle to ask if they'd told their friends, and possibly families, about it. They shook their head, telling us the friend had discovered the truth by accident.

One week-end, they'd brought home a couple they had met in a bar, but, a bit too horny to think properly, they'd left the gate to their home wide open and not locked the door either. The friend had driven in, parked, knocked on the door without anyone hearing, and eventually let himself in. When they'd become aware of his presence, he'd seen too much to tell him anything but the truth. It had been a bit awkward between them for a while. Partly because Olivia was a bit ashamed to have been seen by this friend not only naked, but also with Victor's dick shoved right up her ass.

But in the end, the friend had paid them another visit a few weeks later. He made sure to announce his arrival properly this time. He had offered them the game as some kind of proof that, even if he did not understand their life choices, he fully accepted them and swore never to tell anyone. He'd often acted as their alibi when their other friends got too close to discovering their 'secret hobby', as they called it.

Victor added that his dad might know, because during one of their visits to a club, Victor had seen one of his dad's friends, but if the guy had talked, his dad had never said anything. Victor suspected he knew because his dad's demeanor with Olivia had changed a little for a few weeks afterwards, slightly more distant. But since it had not lasted that long, Victor had deemed it unnecessary to have the awkward conversation he'd been rehearsing in his head for weeks. If his dad had wanted to talk about it, he would have already.

Belle was very interested in these incidents. She asked a lot of questions. Once she'd gotten all the answers she wanted, she told them how we'd initially refrained to do anything which could not be merely deemed as just her being a bit too comfortable with her nudity while close to home. They laughed, telling us it must have been hard to embrace our desires while respecting such a rule. I nodded.

"That's why, while we still try to remain on the side of caution, we've mostly dropped it by now. But if we had not respected that stupid rule, we might not have chosen this particular club and never met you two..."

Victor raised his glass. "To the stupid rule which allowed us to meet!"

We cheered.

We ate dinner, finally having that barbecue we'd all been craving, even though we ate it inside, and then sat down in the living room to play the adult game. We had lots of fun, and lots of sex. And some of the boundaries we'd respected so far were forgotten. Victor and I came to the conclusion that we did not mind if we touched or kissed each other's woman, if it was fine with them too. Belle and Olivia agreed.

"Fine with me," said Belle, "as long as Beau is in the room, of course."

"As long as there is no inter-couple penetration, nor oral sex, I'm not against feeling yet another pair of hands, or lips, on my body," added Olivia.

Belle giggled. "Too bad you said it like this, because that means the double-ended dildo I brought will have to remain in its bag."

Olivia giggled, and said, "These rules don't apply to girl on girl action, I thought it was evident. Or we'd already have broken the oral sex rule yesterday."

Having taken such a decision, we decided to add one of the optional decks of cards to the game. This deck mostly contained games like having to recognize one's partner blindfolded by touching a specific part of every player of that gender. And it added a lot to our fun.

Olivia won. She turned to Belle.

"Where you just joking earlier? About that dildo..."

"I was. But if being with Beau for so long has taught me something, it's that I should always be prepared, so yeah, I've brought it along. Should I go get it?"

Victor and I were nodding vigorously. Olivia just blushed. To everyone in this room, it was a valid answer. Belle went to get it, a little skip in her step.

AlisaBerg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisaBerg

She came back holding the forty centimeters of translucent blue silicon by one end, letting it wobble around with each of her moves. Olivia seemed a bit frightened by the length of it, yet impatient at the same time. Victor and I moved to the armchairs, leaving the couch to the girls. After a lengthy bit of foreplay, exploring each other's bodies with their hands, lips, tongues and as much of their skin as possible, Belle inserted the dildo into her own pussy before positioning herself on all four and instructed Olivia to assume the same position behind her.

They started fucking each other. A few minutes later, as their moans became stronger, and our dicks fully erect, Victor and I threw a knowing glance at each other, stood up and placed ourselves in front of our respective girl's face. Neither Belle nor Olivia hesitated before starting to blow us. I placed my hands on Belle's back and started gently pushing then pulling her, increasing the way her body swung back and forth and thus both the depth at which the dildo penetrated her and the length of my shaft she took in her mouth.

Understanding the purpose of my latest move, Victor mirrored it. Both girls moaned around our cock at the increased thrusts into their pussies. I leaned forward a little, and moved my hands down Belle's back until they rested on her hips and pushed her further onto the dildo. Victor did the same. We kept forcing them to take more and more inside, until their buttcheeks came in contact. Then I started massaging Belle's butt in sync with the thrusts, spreading her ass and pussy. Victor once again mirrored my move, but he soon started caressing Olivia's anus with the tip of a finger, before pushing it in.

This time I was the one who copied his move. Victor then moved his other hand back to Olivia's hips and used this hand to push her deeper onto the dildo, then the one which hooked her in her asshole, to pull her off it. Olivia's moans increased. I did the same and Belle came almost immediately. As she tried to scream her pleasure around my dick, I felt it slide down her throat. I started to move my hips back, but felt her hand grabbing my butt, pulling me forward.

Even though Belle and I had stopped moving, Victor and Olivia had not, forcing the dildo to thrust up Belle's pussy and her throat to slide around my cock. The sensations this gave me and the sight offered to me of Olivia's ass pushed me over the edge. I warned Belle, but only felt her hand squeeze my buttock even harder, forbidding me to remove myself. For the second time in as many months, I came down Belle's throat. When she felt I was done, Belle's hand released her grasp on my butt and pushed on my hips instead. I almost lost my balance and took a step back, my finger slipping out of her ass and my dick out of her mouth.

Belle gasped for air, I did not know how long had passed between her orgasm and mine, but she'd been holding her breath all along. Then she threw me that triumphant smile of hers and started to fuck Olivia even harder, pushing on the dildo at an increased pace. Victor came first. He removed his dick from Olivia's mouth and came on her back. One of the first strands of semen that shot out landed on the top of Olivia's butt, dangerously close to hitting Belle. But she was watching over her shoulder at that moment and did not flinch at all.

Then it was Olivia's turn to come, but her orgasm was so strong that her arms gave up under her. Her head slammed quite hard against the armrest on its way down and a flash of concern passed on everyone's face, but then she started giggling.

"Except for the very last part, I'd like to do this more often," she said as she lifted her face from the couch, massaging her forehead.

We all laughed.

We were initially supposed to stay only for three days but, knowing we had nothing planned in the next few days, Victor and Olivia insisted we stay for the week. They did not need to insist that much, we both did not want this to end so fast. And so we spent all week just talking, having fun, and having sex, lots of sex. Except for sauntering about in the countryside, the only time we went out was to go on a grocery run on the fourth day.

We drove to the nearest town and went to the supermarket. Without really thinking about it, Belle had put on a mini-skirt, as she now often did on such occasions, just to tease a bit. When Olivia saw Belle expose her thonged ass to a guy who just stood there gawking, it made her feel extremely horny. She told Victor she'd like to try one day, and he jokingly answered he wouldn't mind seeing her in skirts more often. Belle suggested they could try a small exhibition together one day, so Olivia would feel more comfortable for her first try. Olivia agreed.

As we drove back to their place, we found ourselves stuck behind a group of cyclists in a no-passing zone. Olivia decided to jump on the occasion. She was braless under her crop top, so as I finally was able to overtake the cyclists, she rolled down her window, stuck her torso out of the car and lifted her top, flashing them while shouting 'woohoo!' As she sat back down, she was giggling. But a few seconds later, she seemed perplexed.

"It was really funny but... it was not as arousing as I thought it'd be."

Belle nodded. "I think it boils down to the way you did it, like a college girl on Spring Break flashing some jocks. I'm sure it made you feel daring and free, and that's what makes it fun. But for it to be a real turn-on, you need to feel sexy while doing it. Just exposing yourself isn't enough. As far as I'm concerned, I need to feel really sensual, or like a complete slut, for it to turn me on."

Olivia giggled when Belle talked about feeling like a slut. "I see what you mean, The first time Victor fucked my ass while a couple was watching us, it made me feel so naughty. It was really shameful, yet I was drenched."

"Yeah, but that's only part of it. You can achieve the same outcome while revealing much less. It just requires acting both extremely sexy and apparently clueless about what you let them see. Like what I did in the shop earlier."

"I think I'd need some tutoring... Is it still possible to register for the 'Exhibitionism 101' course?"

Belle promised she'd guide Olivia on her first forays with exposing herself.

After this very fulfilling week, we invited them to come over for a weekend at our place as soon as they could. And from then on, we got together each month, more or less. The next time we went to their place, they'd invited two other couples on the Saturday night, as a surprise. Those couples were really nice, fun, and sexy. But, while four couples fucking in the same room was hot, it changed the dynamic of the whole thing. It felt less like sharing something special, less intimate. It wasn't our thing. More is not always better.

The next morning while we were having breakfast, Victor and Olivia told us it was the first time they'd hosted such a party, with more than two couples. And, while they'd enjoyed themselves last night, it had felt weird for them too. Olivia said she'd thought we'd have double the fun, but in the end, she'd felt like it'd been halved. Victor had an interesting theory. Since there was too much to watch, we'd all felt deprived of part of the attention we'd have received had we been only four.

Olivia tried public exhibitionism a few times, under Belle's supervision, but she never felt the thrill she'd hoped for. When she saw Belle exposing herself to strangers, she felt aroused and wished to feel the same things she imagined Belle was feeling. But when she tried even lewder things, the 'high' she expected never materialized. We all came to the same possible conclusions: either she was too nervous to let herself really enjoy the moment, or what she imagined she'd feel just wasn't in tune with reality, or, last option, what turned her on was watching another girl do it and not doing it herself.

We would never know though, because Olivia decided it just wasn't for her. Victor seemed slightly disappointed. Having heard our stories, he'd probably hoped to somehow get a chance to live similar things. But he'd get over it soon enough. He clearly knew better than to push her anyway. They were exploring their kinks too, and it also meant discovering some things were not for them.

It was at that point that I got good news. Having had no pains over the last year or so, my neurologist decided it was time I stopped taking the medicine which had caused my issues. I might have to take it again in the future, but for now, I was free from its side effects. Although our little games had compensated for them most of the time, they'd still been bothering us from time to time. So it felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders.

When Belle came back that evening, I told her the news. She grabbed my crotch.

"So my favorite toy won't run out of batteries anymore?"

"Give it a week or so, for my system to completely get rid of the chemicals, and then it should once again be how it was before."

She pretended to sulk. "A week! But that's an eternity. I'll never be able to wait that long!"

I kissed her. "I won't let anyone say I kept you waiting. Get out of your clothes now, they're in the way."

I first used only my fingers and my tongue. After so many times were it had felt frustrating, because I had no other option, it felt quite good doing so because I wanted to. Without the frustration gnawing at the back of my mind, I was able to really focus my attention on her, on the way her body reacted to what I did to her. I just enjoyed pleasuring her while knowing it was not just a cope out but my decision.

"If you keep going like this, I'm gonna cum before you even start to fuck me."

The look I gave her to let her know that it was my intention, without stopping to lick her clit and fingering her, just made it happen even faster. I felt the walls of her vagina squeeze my fingers, her clit pulse under my tongue, and then she came. I let her recover a bit and then made love to her.

We did it in the spooning position. It was slow and tender, slowly building up in intensity, but never reaching the animalistic quality which had become the norm over the last few years. I kept caressing her body and kissing each bit of skin my mouth could reach, her neck, her shoulder, her back. It was passionate, not just born of lust alone. Belle's hips moved in perfect sync with mine. She pressed her body even closer to mine, like she was trying to get us to melt together.

We came at the same time. And then we remained like that, embraced, just enjoying the moment. My penis slowly turned flaccid within her, yet we did not move. I tried to lift the arm that was on top her, to let her move, as I felt myself slip out, but she grabbed my arm, wrapping it back around her. She wanted this moment to last as much as I did, not caring about anything else right now, and certainly not about something as trivial as stains on the sheets. It's only by the force of things, when my arm which was under her was no longer just numb but almost painful, that we broke our embrace.

Somehow this time had felt like at the beginning of our relation. Not our very first time, when we knew nothing about each other's body and were still too nervous to really let go, but later, after we'd started to learn to read the other's needs, and useless inhibitions had left their place to just passion. It felt good to be reminded this could still be part of our sex life.

Of course, we knew we would never go back to the way things were before our suitcase got lost. We enjoyed our little games too much to stop now. There was still a lot left to explore. And possibly new people we had yet to meet. For, if I still felt reluctant to let it happen, I also knew that it would anyway. What had happened with Soraya, and then with Juliet, had somehow proven that I'd been right to be cautious. But at the same time had we not brought them, and later Victor and Olivia, into our lives, and bed, we would clearly not be where we were today...

Juliet had recently invited us to visit her over the weekend, for her housewarming party, in a few weeks. We were both impatient to see her again. Sex might not be on the menu, because she had also invited her cousin to stay over, but we didn't mind at all. We wanted to see our friend. If we could also spend time with our sex-partner, it'd be a bonus but it wouldn't be the reason for our visit.

Two years after our one night together, Soraya and Belle kept texting each other regularly. And she'd repeatedly wrote that she would definitely make herself available as soon as we would finally be able to take a trip to Spain. She had told Belle that she'd like for us three to pick things up where we were before she freaked out.

Soraya was still uneasy about sex with a male partner, but she felt like giving up on it was letting her aggressor be 'her last'. She thought it'd help her relax to have a female around, and if the male was fully aware of what she'd gone through. So she'd openly asked if I would agree to be her 'new first'. I felt like she was putting too much pressure on herself, so I only agreed to talk about it in person once we met again, and see where things naturally led us. I couldn't help but think it was those same reasons which had made her accept Belle's initial invite, but she was not ready then.

And of course, we kept seeing Victor and Olivia regularly. The last time we'd met, Olivia had come within no more than two inches to give me a blowjob before stopping herself. She apologized to Belle for almost breaking her own rule. Belle just shrugged it off, stating she did not mind, that it wouldn't be the first time she'd see another girl sucking on my cock. She immediately let Victor know she wouldn't reciprocate though.

Victor said he was fine with it, as long as he could watch, even implying that this didn't stop just at oral. It reminded me of a confession Olivia had made during our first game of adult-themed Snakes and Ladders, that her favorite kind of porn was double-penetration. Victor had added that it would remain a fantasy since she'd refused his proposal to try a threesome with another guy, mostly because she feared that, if she accepted, he would end up asking for one with a girl.

Nobody asked my opinion, and with Belle sitting on my face, I couldn't talk anyway. But if it was okay with everyone else, I would not be against it either. Olivia had not followed up on her initial impetus to blow me in the end, still too flustered by her own momentary lapse. But, even though we clearly would not push her in any way, this small impulse from her had just opened new potentials. It was now up to her to decide if she wanted to go further or not.

Our future was full of potentials. If our relation with Juliet could not really evolve further than it had already gone, she clearly did not want it to stop despite the distance. Soraya had been quite explicit about the fact she hoped our relation would go further. Even if we feared she would freak out again, Belle and I were willing to give it a try if it could help her move on. Juliet and Soraya were aware of each other's existence and would likely meet someday. We hoped they'd become friends at the minimum, and maybe more. And, if our relationship with Victor and Olivia kept going the way it was heading, maybe we could try and get all our regular partners together for a lustful vacation one day...

And, of course, there were still a lot of things we had to explore just together, just Belle and I...

The End (?)

Published 
Written by TheMonster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments