Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

CHAPTER 7: Photoshoots, and Slave for a Month.

Since the photoshoot in the stairs, I'd started to take a real liking to photography, even if my main subject was always Belle. Juliet had joined once, but always had something better to do afterwards. I guessed it meant she'd not liked the process, or maybe she really was too busy, and I was just over-thinking it again. At the very least I knew it was not because she was uneasy leaving such pictures in our possession, because she'd never refused to be photographed or filmed while we fucked.

Anyway, I didn't mind focusing on Belle only for this, after all, part of the enjoyment I got out of it was that it was a hobby we shared. But if the subject remained the same, I wanted to change the setting. We'd quickly ran out of places where we were not interrupted by people every five minutes. Therefore, I'd started to look online, checking urbex websites and any others where I could find info on abandoned places within about half an hour from home. Since we rarely had more than three hours at a time to devote to this, the less time getting on location, the better.

We did photoshoots in an abandoned manor, in a ruined World War One fort, in a medieval guard tower lost in the woods, in a heavily tagged abandoned factory, and in a number of other places. Belle was turned on by the process of exposing herself in merely sexy, or much lewder, poses for me, as her glistening pussy in many of the lewder shots was clear proof. And she often couldn't resist touching herself before we were done.

Even though I was the one asking her for the photoshoots, I got little arousal out of them. I'd begun to consider this more as an artistic endeavor than a sexual game. I wanted to capture Belle's beauty for posterity, regardless of the fact we'd probably never share those pictures with anyone. And I envisioned the more porn-like shots we took as a way to capture her attitude towards sexuality. I viewed these shots as a representation of her sexual freedom, not just masturbation material anymore, even though it did not keep me from using them as such.

We were caught by people a few times, but since I was now using a proper camera, which I'd been given by a hobby-photographer friend a few years ago after he'd bought a better one, they just assumed we were making 'art' and moved along to avoid disturbing us... Some came over, careful not to step in front of the camera, and talked to us, asking what the pictures were for, one going as far as asking what site he could see the set on, not so subtly implying he would add it to his collection of material to jerk off to, but he left as soon as I told him those were for 'personal use' only. I was more annoyed than turned on by these interactions though.

One time we caught a young guy, in his very early twenties, trying to remain hidden behind a tree, and failing badly, as he jerked off to Belle's body. She'd taken it as a compliment that at thirty-six she could still turn on 'teens'. I told her that it was no surprise, that any guy with two good eyes would tell her she looked much better than a lot of twenty-year-old girls. She joked that at least he'd just confirmed her MILF status. And she carried on posing for me, and for him. She tried to get him to stop hiding and move closer, after the muffled grunt we heard told us he'd been done, but it scared him, and he ran away. This one turned me on, and Belle too, we fucked as soon as I was done with the shooting, both hoping the guy had not gone far and was watching us.

In the end, even though we both enjoyed these photoshoots, and would continue doing them, we both came to the conclusion that what turned us on had to do with two types of situations, either Belle boldly exposing herself in a way that left little doubt she wanted to be seen, or much more subtle one when the people who watched thought they were perving on an unsuspecting girl. And a camera interfered with both situations.

We first tried a more subtle approach... For example, taking pictures of her pretending to read on a bench in a mini-skirt pantiless, but we quickly realised two things. First, Belle could not make sure I'd get the best pictures possible and pretend to be oblivious at the same time. And second, I could not be focused on taking pictures and check for perving people at the same time. It simply did not work. Belle suggested shorter photoshoots of the bold kind in more risky areas, but I did not want to risk ending up with problems with police, so I initially rejected the idea.

She later showed me an article on a website about naturism which stated that no woman had been fined, even less arrested, for 'public exposure' in France since the seventies. The only exception being a Femen, but it had been an excuse to make her topless demonstration stop, so unless it caused too much fuss, the risk was really low.

I told her I'd double-check the information, and if it was true, we might try taking partially naked pictures in more risky, more frequented, places. However, we'd still have to pick places where the chances that someone we know saw us was really low, and we'd stop it all and get the hell out as soon as I said so. If everything went well, then we may move on to fully nude ones.

She agreed to these terms. I added that to avoid attracting attention on myself, instead of the camera, I'd use my phone. She suggested I used hers, which was brand new and had a much higher resolution.

"So you care about the quality of the pictures I take after all... I thought you only did it for the thrills."

"Of course, I do it for the thrills first, and you know I rarely even look at the pictures. I'm no narcissist, I like to feel others' gazes on my body, not my own. But I've also seen the more sexy, 'artsy' pictures you're taking, and they're really good, if I was not the subject of these, I'd tell you to post them for the world to see! So yeah, I care."

We did not get many occasions to make these photoshoots in the weeks that followed though, with summer coming very soon, everything at work became a bit more urgent, because everyone knew things would slow down to a crawl as soon as the main vacation period would start, in July and August.

One weekend, we had to attend the wedding of the son of one of Belle's higher-ups, over 200 kilometers away. We'd considered skipping since we were just invited to the ceremony and wine reception, and we did not really feel like driving for 4 hours in total just to drink a glass of champagne at a complete stranger's wedding. But Belle had learned that, to rub the higher-up the right way, most, if not all, of her colleagues planned to go, and thus being one of the few not to go could put her in a bad spot.

So we went. But we left the boring reception as early as politely possible, right after the first batch of guests had left, just not to be the first ones to say goodbye. I was stopped at a traffic light, a handful of kilometers away, when I noticed what looked like a large park ahead.

"Wanna make this day a bit more interesting?"

Belle, who'd been texting a friend about how boring it had been, lifted her head.

"Anything to save this day from being a complete loss sounds good to me."

I pointed to the park ahead, "What about a quick photoshoot there?"

She nodded.

Belle had dressed formally for the occasion, but had been careful not to pick anything that would have made her stand up more than any of the relatives of the newlyweds... If it was a crime to eclipse the bride, it was also sometimes frowned upon for 'basic guests' to be dressed better than the direct entourage. And she knew she did not need lots to stand out, the complexion of her skin and her assets already made her, whether she wanted or not. So she'd put on simple black pants, a simple white blouse, and a formal black vest and limited her make-up to eyeliner.

I stopped near the park. As I opened the trunk to store my tie and vest in it, I saw her bolero-cut leather jacket, which she'd taken in case we ended up coming back at night and it got colder. I called Belle over and pointed it to her.

"Get topless and put it on."

She looked around. While there was a handful of people walking on the sidewalks, the streets were relatively empty. She smiled and did what I'd asked without hurry, even taking the time to fold her blouse properly, while standing in only her bra in a street in open daylight, before placing it in the trunk.

She'd already handed me her phone to use for the photoshoot, so I'd started recording the moment she'd started taking her vest off. I filmed her calmly unclasping her bra, removing it, folding the cups inside each other before placing it on top of her blouse. She then picked her leather jacket, pretended to inspect it just to stand another couple of seconds completely topless, put it on, and smiling at the camera, very slowly zipped it up. We closed the trunk and walked to the park.

As we walked around the park, I handed the phone to her, telling her to check the video from the moment she'd removed her blouse and to look on the sidewalk on the opposite side of the street. She saw on the video what I'd seen happening just out of her field of view, a guy who almost tripped over himself when he saw her in only her bra and stood there, gawking, for the whole time she'd been topless. She giggled.

I found a spot where the light would be good, a bench on which the late afternoon sunlight fell, filtering through the leaves of a tree. I stood where I thought the best angle would be and told Belle what I expected of her. She nodded, sat on the bench, opened her jacket brushed it aside so it would not cover her breasts, placed her arms on top of the back of the bench, and turn her face to the sky, eyes closed. I took several pictures, moving around to shoot at different angles.

A guy walking his dog approached, I walked behind a tree and waited. He'd been looking down, at his dog, and only lifted his gaze as he came within three or four meters of Belle, the look of utter surprise on his face made me chuckle, I shot a few pictures as he walked past Belle, staring at her exposed boobs. As he'd passed her he turned around, and I started to move out of hiding as I thought he would walk back to her, but he kept walking backwards, dragged by his dog. I shot a picture of that too. I walked towards Belle, whispered to her to get moving, she stood up while zipping her jacket up, and we walked briskly until the guy was out of sight.

Belle pointed at my crotch. "The pictures must be very good!"

I showed her, she giggled. As we walked back towards the car, I noticed two geeky-looking twenty-something guys chatting on a bench up ahead, I pointed them to Belle.

"I dare you to walk up to them, ask them if they can help you, unzip your jacket and ask them to rate your boobs out of ten. If they do, thank them and walk away. If not, just walk away. I'll walk on the grass to be behind the bench as soon as you reach them, in case they try anything."

She nodded, mischief in her eyes.

Being behind them when Belle flashed them, I could not see the look on their faces, but hearing them both stutter, lost for words, almost made me laugh out loud. Finally, one of them rated them eleven, the other not wanting to be outdone by his friend, rated them twelve, Belle smiled, thanked them, and walked away. I moved to, catching up with Belle as the two guys were probably still watching and grabbed her by the waist. I noticed she'd left her jacket opened, and grabbed one of her boobs with my free hand.

"An average of eleven point five over ten. You're definitely an over-achiever."

I removed my hand, expecting her to zip up her jacket, but she didn't. We walked back to the car, holding each other by the waist, with her jacket opened the whole time. A few guys we walked past noticed and stared, no one dared to say anything though. I opened the car and we stepped in. I drove off. Belle's boobs bouncing with each bump in the road in the periphery of my vision made it hard to focus on my driving. After we'd left the limits of the town, I started looking for a place to stop. But all I could see was fields. I sighed.

Belle put her hand on my crotch and licked her lips, "Need some relief while you drive?"

I considered it, "I've heard too many stories about guys getting their tip bit off because they had to brake, I wouldn't enjoy that."

She caressed my crotch, "Your loss."

I reached the top of a hill and saw a wooden area up ahead, "Well, seems that my prayers were heard!"

There was a small parking area by the side of the road, I stopped there. I looked around. Several trails left by the passage of people headed into the woods. There were used condoms in the bushes. I guessed this parking must turn into a place of prostitution at night. If we were to do it here, we'd have to hurry for I heard prostitutes, and their pimps, were pretty territorial. We headed into the woods, Belle's boobs still bouncing freely. And walked for about a minute.

I saw a clearing ahead and went there. The clearing was due to a lying tree. We had sex there, first with Belle bent over, her hands on the tree, but we quickly both felt our knees getting weak from pleasure and changed position. I sat on the tree, and she rode me until she came. Then she crouched between my legs and blew me off till I filled her mouth. It was a quick an efficient thing, a necessity to get rid of accumulated lust. Any voyeur who would have roamed these woods would probably, but for our attires, mistook us for a prostitute and her client.

Less than half an hour later, we were back in the car. Belle had put her bra and blouse back on, to stop torturing me. We rode back in silence almost the whole way, chilling, and contented while listening to our favorite playlist.

This day had not been a complete waste of time after all.

Since Belle and I had agreed to only have such public photoshoots if far enough from home, to limit the chances of being caught by someone we knew, we would not have another occasion before early august. Besides more subtle exhibitions, and the very rare occasions when Juliet was available to either watch us or join us, the month of July was really calm. Or rather, it was calm on those fronts. Because we explored a new way to play, actually a different way to play a game we'd already been playing on and off.

One day, in late June, after one of our BDSM sessions, Belle said she'd like to try acting submissive for longer periods of time.

"It always starts when I ask for it and stops when you untie me. It only lasts as long as I want it to. I'd like to be surprised by it a little bit. To know it can happen anytime, or not at all. Do you get what I mean?"

"I think so... Basically, we'd set up a duration and during that whole time I could decide to start a session at any moment."

She shook her head, "Not only. I'd like you to order me around, to decide what I can or cannot wear, and such things... And as far as sex is concerned, you could decide it'd only be our usual. However, whenever you'd want some, I'd have to deliver."

She explained that she'd first thought about it one recent evening. I'd came home so exhausted after work that I'd fallen asleep on the couch by the time she'd arrived and did not wake up. Knowing I needed to rest, she'd let me sleep. But she'd been really horny that evening, having spent her whole afternoon in a boring meeting where she actually had no need to be and spent most of it daydreaming about fucking me. So she'd went to the bathroom and took her suction-cup friend with her in the shower.

This got her thinking about why, although our sex life was quite fulfilling, we still both felt the need to masturbate. Just to remove stress sometimes, but mostly because we were not always in sync, like that evening. And she wondered what it'd feel like not to take care of her itch right now and wait till I felt ready. She didn't use her friend in the end, nor did she touch herself.

The next morning I'd woken up early, and accidentally woken her up by dropping my phone when I'd wanted to check the time. I'd cuddled with her to apologize, and, still horny despite being half-awake, she had mindlessly ground on my dick. We'd ended up fucking, and she'd came after I'd barely thrust in her a handful of times... It made her wonder if we'd simply not thought of the simplest solution to my treatment issue, maybe we just needed to reverse the roles as far as who gets to have the final word if we're going to have sex or not at any given moment.

So, that's how she came up with the slave idea. She'd wanted to give this control back to me while making sure we'd both have fun in the process. She'd read about 'Slave Contracts' somewhere when we were starting to explore this kink, and thought it was quite weird some people deemed it necessary to put such things to paper, but now she thought that if we were to do it on a more extended period of time, it'd be better to draft one, so we covered all bases.

Now that I understood her intentions better, I felt more interested in the idea. So I agreed to try. She said she'd write a draft of the contract as soon as possible, then we'd go over it together and make modifications and additions if I had some. And we would start over a weekend to test it, and prolong it if we still felt like it. Finally, she suggested we decided of a simple signal to let the other know when any of us decided to stop.

"Isn't that what a slave collar is for?" I asked.

As soon as Belle came back from work the next day, she almost immediately booted the printer. A couple of minutes later, she handed me a handful of pages. I started reading while Belle sat by my side, resting her head on my shoulder. While reading the contract, I saw she'd put a lot of thought into it, almost every aspect of day-to-day life being covered. I could not help but laugh at a few points, Belle asked me each time to point out what I found funny.

I frowned at a couple others. Nothing major but, for example, I knew having her ask my permission to use the toilets was too infantilizing. She argued that it was required because she'd written the slave had to be at available for her master at any time and seek the consent of her master before doing anything that would make her unavailable for any length of time. I told her to simply change 'seek the consent of' by 'warn', and that was solved. A few other points required more back and forth between us to come up with a formulation that suited both of us.

When I reached the part where she'd listed all the sexual acts the slave would have to perform or accept at her master's demand, my dick twitched a few times as I was reading. I had no changes to make there, not even an addition, she'd listed everything I could see myself potentially asking for.

Then came the part about the punishments the slave accepted, and while she'd listed a few things I'd feel uncomfortable doing, I remembered she'd said that she wanted the frustration that came from expecting something that did not happen. So in the end, I decided not to say anything and leave them in.

MadamePython
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadamePython

Then came the part about forbidden things, the stuff I was not to do nor ask of her, and I agreed with all of it. I would not have even considered it necessary to list any of the stuff, it was self-evident I would not do, or ask for, any of these things. As I read through it Belle must have seen something in my expression because she felt the need to explain she'd copy-pasted this from an example contract she'd found on the net because she could not come up with anything. Knowing that the thought I would be willing to do any of this to her had never crossed her mind made me feel better.

And finally came the part about duration, she'd written that it was to start on Friday evening, hence the next day, and last forty-eight hours, unless any of us used the safeword of course, but that as long as the slave didn't ask her Master to remove her collar, it would continue, possibly making it a permanent thing. I told her to add that it was to stop by the end of July at the most.

She snorted, "It'll never last that long."

"You've added quite a few things in there which you know will never happen. What's the difference?"

She picked the draft from my hands, "As you wish but I know it's useless."

Five minutes later, we were signing the new version. She kissed me and thanked me for accepting to try this for her, for us. I felt her horny eyes on me all evening, but understood she wanted to wait till it started, so I did not make a move on her. She tossed and turned a lot in bed that night. At some point in the night, I woke up to go to the toilets. When I came back, I heard her say something in her sleep, and though it was a bit slurred, there was no doubt as to what she'd said...

"Yes, Master."

The next day, as I was walking home, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, it was a text from Belle, telling me she'd be home a bit later than usual but no more than an hour. Since it was a frequent occurrence those days, I didn't even raise an eyebrow. I went home, showered, and chilled. When she came in, I realised immediately that the delay had nothing to do with work. She was holding an unmarked purple paper bag, the same kind our local sex-shop used.

Since she'd not tried to hide it at all, I knew she'd show me its contents soon enough, and didn't ask. She dropped it on my lap right after kissing me, and looked at me expectantly. It was slightly heavier than I'd have expected. The first thing I grabbed out of it was a piece of white cloth with frilly bits of lace, as I unfolded it to make sense of what it was, a few smaller ones fell on my lap. I realised it was a french maid apron that would cover from her tits to mid-thigh, I grinned.

I picked up the largest of the other ones, I saw it was another apron, but one that would cover only her groin. I looked at her a bit puzzled as to why she'd bought two...

"The first one is if you want me to cook naked, so my tits don't get splashed with hot oil, the second's just for show, when I'll clean around the apartment, so my boobs remain on display."

I nodded appreciatively. She'd clearly thought about it. I picked up the last two ones, much smaller than the others. It was french cuffs like the Bunnies from Playboy wear. I gave her a knowing smile before taking the next thing out of the bag. It was a riding crop with a large leather hoop at the end, like those used in horse riding.

"To be used exclusively on my clit!", she said before I'd even looked her way.

I made the leather hoop slap against the palm of my hand. She moaned, biting her lips.

There was one last thing in the bag, it was what had made it heavy. It was a stainless steel slave collar, with a ring in front. An Allen key was taped to it. I looked at the clasp and realised it required the key to open or close it. I looked up at her, she was bursting with desire for me to put it on her.

"Won't it be too uncomfortable to sleep with?"

She shrugged. "I'll try tonight, and if it's too uncomfortable, then you'll just remove it and replace it with my leather choker."

I nodded and stood up.

Belle turned around lifting her hair to give me better access to her neck. I struggled a bit with the clasp, and thought it would quickly become boring if I needed to put it on her each morning and remove it before bed, if it was such a struggle each time. When she turned around again, I saw the almost childish, joyful smile I'd last seen after the first time I'd fucked Juliet.

She took the mockingly-shy tone she sometimes used "Good evening Master, can your slave be of service to you?"

Knowing she'd been expecting sex all day long, I almost felt like fucking her there and then. But I remembered she'd insisted quite heavily on the fact that she wanted to be frustrated, expecting me to fuck her only to have to wait till I finally felt like it. And right now, I was not 'that' horny, but it'd feel nice being pampered though. I thought about one thing she'd listed as her duties in the contract, and, though I'd just showered, I asked her to give me a 'sponge bath', like nurses do to people confined to bed...

"I knew you would have noticed it on our contract, Master. However, I'm not in the adequate outfit right now, what do you wish me to wear for this?"

She was right. She was still in her work clothes and it was part of my duties as her Master to decide her outfits. It dawned on me what it'd mean, and it could get really tedious. I'd have to think of a way to deal with it, either make it fun for me or... It clicked, she'd told me to decide what she'd wear, not to pick myself!

"First, you'll strip for me. Then, you'll go to the bedroom and prepare the bed for my sponge bath, cover it with something, like towels, so we don't wet it in the process. Then I want you to pick two outfits and put them on the bed for me to choose from. Is it clear?"

She nodded, a slight grin passed on her lips. "As you wish Master." She slowly removed her work clothes, swaying as she did so, once fully naked, she stood, hands to the side, and said, "I'll get on with the rest of your orders now, Master, if that's okay with you..."

I saw her eyes wander to the bulge in my pants. I'd lie if I said I didn't want her right then, but it'd wait.

"Yes, carry on."

A handful of minutes later, she called me to the bedroom. When I walked in the room, I saw she'd put a drawsheet over the bed, and one of our beach towels on top, as I'd asked. I looked on the bed and saw one of her garter-belts and a pair of stockings but nothing else.

"Where's the second outfit?" The answer dawned on me as I was asking the question.

"I'm already 'wearing' it Master."

I caught her grinning again out of the corner of my eyes. Was Belle testing me? Was it some kind of power play? Or was she just trying to get me to punish her? I was over-thinking it once again, it was just a game, I'd just let her play it her way so far, I could either wait and see where this went or take control right now. I chose the latest option.

"I'm disappointed, slave. The outfit you're 'wearing', as you put it, was to be considered in my final choice. I asked you for two other outfits. Are you already slacking in your duties? Or just trying to get punished?"

She looked genuinely surprised, she'd not expected that.

"I'm sorry, Master. I'll pick another one right now and..."

I interrupted her, "Too late. You'll put on what's on the bed, but you'll add your buttplug and nipple-clamps to it."

By the way she looked at me, I could see she was enjoying this. And, with hindsight, I know she'd thought that I would take this little experiment lightly and let her run the show. So, at that moment, as it dawned on her that I'd decided to take it a bit more seriously than she'd anticipated, and really fill the role of dominant, she'd felt grateful, and horny. And she decided to stop trying to outsmart me.

Once she'd finished getting ready, I told her to undress me and laid on the bed. She asked if she was to use soap, I told her it'd be useless, that I'd showered already, so hot water only would do. She tip-toed quickly to the bathroom, the faint jingling of the bells attached to her nipple-clamps made me smile. She came back a couple of minutes later with a basin of hot water and a natural sponge, and got to work. It was very relaxing, and without the almost constant jingle, I might have drifted to sleep.

When Belle was done, I told her she'd done a good job and, had she taken it seriously from the start, I would have rewarded her. Her frustration was evident now. Feeling relaxed now, I also felt hornier than an hour ago. So I knew I'd give her what she wanted tonight, but not now. I checked the time on my phone, dinner time was close.

"I'll let you remove the nipple-clamps. It'll be sufficient reward for now. Put on your apron and cook us something now."

Even if I knew I'd give in and fuck her, I kept delaying the moment. After we ate, I told her we would cuddle on the couch and watch something. As we were in a spooning position, I kept feeling the cold metal of her buttplug against my thigh and felt my dick stiffen in my briefs. I was not completely hard yet, but if I waited any longer I'd have to re-adjust my briefs and ruin the element of surprise. So I made my move, I pulled my briefs down just enough to free my dick, lifted her leg and slid my dick in her pussy as it was hardening, it went in easily.

I started to fuck her slowly, barely moving my hips. Belle moaned hard though. Was she 'that' horny? Or was she massaging her clit without asking me first? I moved the hand I'd used to guide my dick in her and came into contact with her clit, so she was not touching herself. But this simple contact was too much in her state. She came. She indeed was 'that' horny.

She would come another two times, once while in doggystyle, the other riding me, before I came too. She cleaned my dick from her juices and my cum with her mouth, she showered, and we went to bed. She asked me to replace her metal collar with her leather choker. I decided we would only use the metal one during 'harder play' and her choker would now be her basic collar. She seemed a bit disappointed by that decision. She later told me the weight of it, and slight discomfort, acted as an almost constant reminder of her 'status' and had played a role in her extreme arousal that night.

The next day she woke me up with a blowjob, it was the only way her contract allowed her to. It was a stormy day, so we spent it at home, she did some cleaning in the morning, wearing only the small apron, the french cuffs, and high heels. As she cleaned the coffee table, bent over it with her ass in my direction, I could see her labia were wet, she'd wait. In the afternoon, I used the most mundane of reasons to take her to the room to 'punish' her. While her face was all apparent contrition, her eyes said otherwise.

I used this occasion to try the riding crop on her clit, she clearly enjoyed it a lot. Though I later learned that I'd shown too much restraint in my use of it. She'd bought it because she'd gotten used to being slapped down there and it did not sting as much as she wanted it to anymore. But I had tried to make sure that I would not inflict more pain with the crop than I did with my hand, defeating its purpose.

To be honest, upon learning the amount of pain I dispensed was lower than she wanted, it scared me a little. I hoped she would not keep asking for more and more over time. I already felt uneasy with what she required of me sometimes, so the idea that she was getting used to it and would require even more was a bit frightening. But with hindsight, all it would take was a bit more pain than I currently felt comfortable dishing to completely please her...

On Sunday, potentially the last day according to the contract, I woke up with Belle's lips around my cock. Without stopping, she pointed to my nightstand. A tray with a mug of my favorite orange flavored black tea, freshly pressed orange juice and croissants still hot from the oven awaited me, another very similar tray was on her own nightstand. That was so sweet of her. I was usually the one doing such things for her, now I knew how it feels.

I let her finish her morning duties to her Master's dick, then we started to eat. It dawned on me that, to go and get the croissants, she'd had to dress without my consent. She denied making such a thing, reminding me that the contract stated that even if I got to choose what she wore outside, she had the right to put a coat over it if the weather required and high-heels were the 'basic outfit' she was allowed at any time unless I commanded otherwise.

"Did you go to the baker's in just your trench coat and high heels?"

She nodded. "Not only to the baker's, Master, the oranges are from the grocery shop..."

"I don't know if I should thank you for the attention or scold you for doing such a risky thing without my supervision!"

I let it slide. After all, there was hardly anyone on the streets on a Sunday morning in our neighborhood, so the risks she'd taken were actually quite low. I'd also suggested a similar dare to her already, so the idea was mine to begin with. And she'd found a way to do something sweet for me while respecting the rules. How could I use that as a pretext to punish her?

Although it was cloudy when we woke up, an hour later the sun had chased the clouds away. In the afternoon I told her to pick two outfits for a walk in the park. I chose the most conservative one of the two, a pair of daisy dukes and a black tie-knot shirt with sneakers, though I removed the bra from her selection. While she was getting dressed, I packed a picnic blanket, a few snacks, and a bottle of Iced-tea. We walked to the park holding each other by the waist all the way.

We circled the park once, chatting and looking at the people enjoying the sun. As we reached the small lake tucked in one corner Belle pointed at two girls who were sunbathing topless while all the males in a twenty-meter radius almost openly stared.

"Maybe I could start getting an early tan before our vacation, Master? Not on weekends though there's clearly too much people."

I shrugged, "Why not? If you don't fear one of your colleagues seeing you tanning topless, you know I won't stop you."

As the path turned around a bunch of trees, we reached a more secluded area, and saw that the two girls were not the only ones who'd opted to drop the top, one of those we saw was even doing her yoga in just a thong, with her small tits out. Having never come to the park this early in the day, we did not know it was this common. I could hear Belle thinking that she might start doing her sports routine after tanning too...

After circling the park, we took the smaller path which cuts through the wooden part in the middle. As we walked we looked around, catching glimpses, between the trees, of a few couples kissing, cuddling, and in one case with their hands down each other's pants. If we had walked off the path, we might have discovered something which we would learn about only months later, in the middle of the small wooden area, there was a small clearing, where the most daring girls sunbathed completely nude.

We eventually reached the small area where Belle usually did her routine. There was no one around. I opened my backpack, took out the blanket, spread in on the grass, and told Belle to lay on it. I sat beside her, and she turned to her side, the boob which was now on top escaped from her shirt. I unpacked the snacks, letting her pick what she wanted, and took out the bottle of iced-tea.

"You're so thoughtful, Master, you spoil me."

"You've been a good slave overall, despite your initial attempt to test my patience, so I thought you deserved a reward."

I pinched her nipple quite hard as I mentioned her antics at the beginning of the weekend. She flinched, mostly because she'd not noticed it was out, but she left it as it was. As we snacked, we talked about how we'd each experienced this weekend. An hour later, we started to walk back home, but took a roundabout route, which took us through a lot of smaller, mostly deserted, streets, just enjoying ourselves.

We came home with a little over an hour to go until the forty-eight-hour period would be over. I closed the front door.

"Now slave, get naked and lube up your ass, once I'm done unpacking, it's time for 'my' reward."

The childish smile flashed on her face, she got naked in a flash and ran to the bedroom. As I came in, she was on all fours, her butt aimed at the door, using her buttplug to fuck her lubed up ass.

"I made sure my ass was ready for you, Master."

"Very good initiative, slave!"

The final hour went by much too quickly. I fucked her ass in doggy style, then with her lying on her back and finally, she rode me to my completion. I'd told her she could masturbate early on, but she never did, focusing on my pleasure only. We cuddled a long time after that. When it dawned on me that the forty-eight-hour period was most likely over, I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and checked, it was almost time for dinner right now. I put my phone down and looked back at Belle. Before I could say a word, she put her hand on her collar and shook her head no...

By the end of the first week, we'd established new routines which fit the rules we lived by as long as the contract was in application. Because I could decide to reward or punish her at any moment, almost every mundane activity and interaction became sexually charged, turning every moment we spent together into light foreplay.

It somehow reminded us of the beginning of our relationship, when the excitation of exploring each other's bodies made us horny all the time. And when this constant state of arousal outweighed small discomforts like being a bit too cold or slightly tired. The balance had shifted with time, with the realization that our story would last, which made our fear of missing out disappear and thus gave more weight to small discomforts. But somehow, this situation had shifted the balance the other way...

In the end, she kept her collar almost until the end of the deadline I'd insisted on specifying on the contract. She asked me to remove it almost twenty-four hours exactly to the minute before the deadline, just so I would not have been right, to spite me a little. But we would do it again quite regularly from then on, at least twice a year, always specifying that it was not to last for more than a month under any circumstances.

While we did enjoy this situation to last over an extended period, being back to 'normal' felt good too.

Published 
Written by TheMonster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors