Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 6: The Next-Door Neighbour.

Belle and Juliet quickly became a lot closer over the next few weeks. My relationship with her evolved at a much slower pace.

She'd been scarred psychologically, and it didn't take me long to notice that, while she was acting as friendly as was socially expected from her with men, she kept her guard up most of the time. It was quite understandable, given what I learned, mostly through Belle's account, about what Juliet's ex, whom we referred to only as 'the asshole', had made her go through. But I'd lie if I said I was not responsible too.

After what Belle had told me the night Juliet joined our fun on the landing, I felt the need to keep my guard up too. The idea of having intercourse with another woman in front of Belle made me uneasy. With all the times that Belle had second thoughts after our experiments, even though she'd been enthusiastic at the moment, I could not help but fear it would be the same. Only this time, I would be the one who actually did what she had second thoughts about.

And as Belle and Juliet grew closer, I felt even warier. Because she was getting more involved in the relationship, any remorse she'd feel would haunt us much longer than if it had been about some random girl we would probably never see again. But I could not remain in my position either, because as Belle moved closer to Juliet, if I did not follow, it would mean Belle and I would drift apart, figuratively of course. I explained all this to Belle, but she kept telling me not to worry so much, that I was overthinking it. Belle really liked Juliet, and I did not want to be too much of a killjoy. So, despite my reluctance to get closer to her, I nevertheless carried on with what I felt comfortable with: the exhibitionistic games we'd played so far.

I left the bathroom window open each day while I showered after work, and, though Juliet did not peep on me each time, it quickly became the norm. After the first few days, Juliet started to use a bar stool while she peeped on Belle and me. She initially did so to be a bit more comfortable than standing, but it was also a way to expose herself back to us because it allowed us to see her pussy while she fingered herself. That's how I noticed she had her pussy waxed now, though she'd left a thin strip of hair on top. I learned a bit later that it had been her usual style before. Given her long period of abstinence, she'd seen no point in keeping it that way, but with what happened between us, she'd picked up her grooming routine.

The shutters of our bedroom stayed open during our lovemaking now, and most of the time, the window was opened too. The only exception was during our BDSM sessions. It was always Belle who initiated such things and set the room up. And each time, she'd close the shutters, not wanting Juliet to see her in such a vulnerable state, or get the wrong impression about me from what I did to please my slutty slave. But that didn't last.

After a session where Belle was particularly vocal, about two minutes after we were done, Belle's phone pinged. She told me Juliet wondered why we'd left the shutter closed this time, and said she'd go talk to her about it. Half an hour later, she was back. She'd just explained to Juliet why she'd felt reluctant to let her watch our BDSM sessions. But Juliet had presented her with good counter-arguments.

And in the end, Belle had come to the conclusion that it made no sense to hide. Juliet already knew about Belle's submission kink, so why should she be ashamed about it? Belle had thought it could feel awkward for Juliet, given her past, to see a girl enjoying being used and abused. But no one forced Juliet to keep watching if she felt uneasy, so why not let her decide if she'd watch or not instead of shutting her out? And finally, since they'd talked about it quite a number of times, Juliet knew that if I inflicted relative pain on Belle, it was not for my own satisfaction, so why would Juliet think less of me for this?

And, as was to be expected, the next time Belle initiated a session, the shutters were opened. The window remained shut however, its sound muffling ability was more than required. When I stepped into the room, Juliet was already sitting on her stool, naked. Seeing the eagerness on Juliet's face, I knew she'd been fantasizing about what happened behind the shutters ever since she'd heard us the first time. While I was tying Belle up, she felt the need to give me some last-minute instructions.

"Don't go easy on me simply because we've got a spectator, honey."

I looked at her, and kissed her softly on the lips before whispering in her ear with the evilest tone I could muster, "Who is this 'honey' you're talking about, slave?"

"Sorry Master. I was mistaken. Punish me for my errors."

I looked at her glistening pussy and knew I could get started.

Belle came four times that day before using the soft safeword to tell me she'd had enough. Her tits had been coated with my semen since her third orgasm so as soon as she felt able to stand up, she went to the bathroom to shower. I was about to leave Belle to her ablutions when I saw Juliet was still sitting on her stool. I waved at her before leaving the room, and she waved back. I went to the living room and sat naked on the towel I left by the couch for such cases.

Five minutes later, Belle came out of the bedroom, still naked, her hair wrapped in a towel and another in her hands. She placed the towel she'd been holding on an armchair before walking to the front door and opening it. Then, I heard someone tip-toeing across the landing. I thought Belle had gone to pay Juliet a visit to 'debrief' as she'd done before, naked quite a few of those times. But then I heard, the sound of two sets of footsteps coming back down the corridor and both Belle and Juliet, still naked too, entered the living room.

I stood up and welcomed Juliet, kissing her on both cheeks. It was the first time I'd been this close to her naked body since she'd joined our fun on the landing, and my dick, still semi-erect after the session with Belle, twitched. Belle noticed, and though she said nothing her eyes were giggling. She pointed Juliet to the armchair she'd just covered in a towel, took the towel she left by the couch like I did, and sat on it, by my side, her hand immediately coming to rest on my dick.

The girls had decided it was more than time I got involved in their debriefs they did. Belle asked Juliet what she'd thought, and she started her account of how she'd felt about what she saw, describing the events as she'd witnessed them, leaving very few details untold, listing what had turned her on, what she did to herself when she came relative to Belle and me, and how many times.

As her account progressed, my dick became harder. Belle's hand started to move up and down my shaft slowly and her other hand slid between her thighs. Juliet finished the last third of her account while caressing herself too. Since she was sitting almost directly in front of me, it was soon nearly impossible for me to look at her face while she talked, my eyes falling lower on her body of their own accord.

As soon as Juliet was done with her account, Belle started her own tale, relating the events from her own point of view in as many details as she could. Since she'd been blindfolded, her details were not visual ones like Juliet's but what she'd felt and heard. While Belle talked, Juliet had picked up the pace of her masturbation, lifting one of her legs over an armrest for better access, and her other hand was caressing her boobs, pinching her hardened nipples once in a while.

Belle kept stroking me slowly, at a pace she clearly knew would not make me cum. She was keeping her own masturbation to a minimum, gently caressing her folds while avoiding her clit which was most likely still too sensitive after the session. As she talked, Belle's attention kept moving from me to Juliet, from my dick to her pussy.

As Belle reached the moment when I'd showered her tits with hot cum, Juliet shuddered in her seat and moaned. I felt my dick twitch in Belle's hand. But she kept going as if nothing had happened. She finished her account and both girls turned their attention to me. After a few seconds of silence, I started by asking the question which had been at the back of my mind since the very moment this seance of group masturbation had started.

"Do you girls masturbate during your debriefs?"

Belle giggled "No, never. It's a first actually. If we'd done so, I'd have called you over to watch."

Juliet giggled at that. "So Beau, how was it for you?"

I started telling the events from my point of view, though I concentrated only on the aspects they didn't know, seeing any point in repeating what they'd told twice already. I explained why I'd remained focused exclusively on Belle never acknowledging Juliet's presence, what 'tells' from Belle's body had led me to do this or that next, and what had made me cum.

Belle's stroking of my cock remained constant throughout, even though I'd noticed both she and Juliet no longer touched themselves, making it hard to focus on what I was saying. It didn't help that Juliet had left her leg over the armrest even after she'd finished touching herself, leaving her spread-opened pussy on display, letting me see her bright pink insides and a strand of her juices dripping out of her vagina.

After I finished my account, Belle asked if anyone had another comment to make. Juliet came back over a few details Belle and I had mentioned, saying she'd misunderstood my intent at one point, and clearly under-estimated Belle's pleasure at another. Then Belle turned to me.

"Thanks for being as open and honest as you've been honey, even I learned a thing or two today. Particularly about those 'tells' my body gives without my knowledge. I think you deserve a reward." She turned towards Juliet. "Don't you agree?"

Juliet nodded.

Belle leaned over and started to blow me. Having clearly noticed my frequent looks at her pussy, Juliet put her other leg over the other armrest, spreading herself open even more, then placed a hand on both sides of her pussy spreading it to the maximum, offering me a view as far into her private area as she could. As I grunted uncontrollably in response, Belle beckoned Juliet over. Both girls crouched in front of me and Belle looked at Juliet.

"Do you want to suck on my husband's dick?" Juliet nodded. Belle smiled. "I allow it."

Juliet started to blow me. I don't know if it's because her oral skills were a bit rusty, or because she didn't really know what pleased me, or if it was just my mind playing a trick on me to appease my doubts about the situation, but it didn't feel as good as when Belle did it. But somehow the mere novelty of having her mouth around my dick made it feel good. Belle gently pushed her off and took over, making a point to try to deepthroat me.

Her competitive side gave her the extra motivation she needed to push through the last inches of my dick and I felt my glans slide down her throat. She remained like that for a couple of seconds, before moving back and sucking me off normally for a minute, I could read the pride on her face, though I could also see her eyes were watery. At the moment Belle gulped down my whole manhood, Juliet let out a small yelp of surprise and threw a glance at me which was asking if I expected that of her, with a smile, I slowly shook my head no.

After switching over on blowjob duty a few times, they placed themselves each to a side of my dick and moving their head from side to side with their lips pressed on each side, gave me a double blowjob. At first, they moved in sync, but at one point Belle lagged behind on purpose and as Juliet moved to the base of my shaft, Belle reached the tip, giving it a lick. Juliet did the same when she reached my tip, and they kept going like this for a bit. Then Belle stayed at the tip, waiting for Juliet to catch up, and they started french kissing with my glans in the middle of it all.

While all this was actually less stimulating physically than I'd have expected, it messed with my head. The sight of two beautiful girls focusing their attention on my cock pushed me closer and closer to orgasm. Belle whispered something in Juliet's ear. And both girls moved in unison. Belle remained on the ground picking my legs up and placing my feet on her shoulders, while Juliet climbed on the couch on all four by my side grabbing my dick in her hand. With a last glance at each other to make sure they were both ready, they moved on to what they knew would be the final strike for me.

Juliet started to stroke my dick frantically while sucking on the tip, while Belle dove between my legs and started to lick my ass. Belle giving me a rim job wasn't a first, far from it, but it was not usual either. If I'd always done it to her and did it even more often since anal sex had become a more frequent thing, Belle rarely thought about doing it to me on her own, and I rarely bothered to ask. So it was quite a surprise...

I let out a series of loud grunts, but Juliet kept sucking. I realised grunting would not be enough of a warning. I opened my mouth to tell Juliet I was about to cum, but at that moment I felt the tip of Belle's tongue push into my ass. I ended up just blurting some incoherent string of sounds as I felt my dick shoot the first strand of my load in Juliet's mouth. I was lost in bliss, eyes closed, from that moment, so what happened next did not really register. Belle filled in the blanks later.

Having felt my anus pulse against her tongue in sync with the way she could see my dick throb, Belle knew I was cumming, so she lifted her eyes up towards Juliet, to check her reaction. Juliet had let go of my shaft and stopped moving her mouth on my tip, her eyes opening wide as she felt my dick fill her mouth with hot cum. When I was done cumming, she took her mouth off my dick, making sure not to spill any, but a bit lost as to what she was to do next. Belle came to the rescue, moved my feet off her shoulder, grabbed both sides of Juliet's head, and brought their mouths together, cupping Juliet's in her own. Juliet opened her mouth, letting my seed flow into Belle's mouth.

Belle was about to swallow when she felt Juliet's tongue against hers. They french-kissed, twirling my seed around. When she felt Juliet's tongue retract, Belle swallowed, but she felt like there was less to swallow now than there had been a few seconds ago. When she saw Juliet licking her lips, Belle guessed that, in the end, her new friend had recovered from her initial shock, and decided to share instead of dropping it all on her to swallow.

When I finally started to recover enough from my pleasure to pay attention to the outside world, both girls were standing up a meter away from me.

"Well, I'll leave you two lovebirds alone now. Thanks for sharing these moments with me." Juliet kissed Belle. I tried to sit up but my arms felt weak. Juliet noticed and said, "Don't move."

She came to me, leaned in, offering me a nice view of her perky tits, and put a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Sorry for not warning you. I tried but..."

She cut me off, giggling "Nevermind. I understand."

Belle walked Juliet back to the door, they exchanged some words along the way, but they talked in hushed tones, so I could not make sense of any of it. I heard a kiss, and Juliet ran across the landing to her own apartment. Belle closed the door and rushed back to the living room. She entered with a large smile on her face, almost childish in its joyfulness. She half sat, half jumped by my side on the couch and placed her hand on my torso.

"So? Did you like your surprise?"

"Did you plan all this beforehand?" I asked in return.

"No. We'd talked about involving you in our debriefs with Juliet, but that's all that was planned. While I was about to shower, I told her to come over once I'd been done. When I felt your cock rise while you listened to Juliet's account, my hand started to move on its own, and I thought 'what the hell!' and started to touch myself just to let Juliet know it was okay if she did. And as far as your reward is concerned, I went with the flow, even if I steered the ship." She stopped there, waited for a couple of seconds, and added "So? Will you answer me now or will you leave me hanging?"

" Look at me. Do I look like someone who has not enjoyed what befell him?"

"What about your worries? Did they bug you at all today?"

I tried to think how to best answer that, but while your brain is still going through the aftermath of an endorphin rush, it's quite hard.

"Can't say I was really worried, no. And seeing you so joyful right now sure does make me feel like I was wrong in thinking you'd second-guess yourself."

She caressed my torso with her hand. "I love you, silly. And it's all just a bit of fun. Don't second-guess yourself, okay?"

I nodded even though I still wasn't convinced. She placed a kiss on my forehead. That's when I asked what happened between the moment I started cumming and Juliet saying she'd be leaving. She told me, giggling between each sentence. By the time she was done, I finally felt like I'd be stable enough on my feet, so I stood up and went to the bathroom to shower.

As I was showering, I thought about what just happened. Belle was clearly pushing things in the direction that would end up in an actual threesome sooner or later. However, I'd been purposefully passive so far. Today, I'd been letting the girls use me, even though I'd been the one who got pleasure out of it. It dawned on me that I had not even yet put a hand on Juliet's body. I'd caressed Juliet with my eyes, I could not deny it. I'd let Juliet touch me and suck me as per Belle's wishes, for sure. But I'd never touched her myself.

Maybe that was why Belle felt okay with all of this? Because I remained so passive because she'd never even seen me move my hand to grab one of Juliet's boobs. Maybe that's what I should do next time, allow myself small attention toward Juliet, like grabbing her boobs, so Belle could know how it feels before she asked me to do something even more intimate and ended up regretting it. Although that was clearly a double-edged sword, even small moves on my part could be interpreted as a green light to go further, and let things get out of control.

The next weeks were much calmer. By the second one, it had almost become routine to let Juliet watch as we were fucking, though we still kept our actual love-making more private. I watched Juliet back more often now too, Belle and I often opted for positions that would allow us both to do so, like spooning or doggy style, facing the window. But, most of the time, we remained mostly focused on each other.

Juliet had started to use toys to masturbate as she watched us. I never asked if she'd recently bought them, or if she had them before but had not dared use them in front of us. From that moment, I noticed a pattern. Juliet fucked herself with her toys at the same pace I thrust into Belle. If I picked up the pace, she did too. If I slowed down and made wider moves, so did she. I brushed it off as mimetic behaviour, that she was unconsciously copying what she was watching.

One evening, Belle was sitting on my cock, fucking her own ass in the reverse cowgirl position, facing the window. I threw a glance towards Juliet over Belle's shoulder, and saw that Juliet had stuck a suction cup dildo to the top of her stool and was bouncing on it, fucking her own ass! It dawned on me that it was not mere mimetic behaviour. Juliet was imagining herself in Belle's place. Fantasizing about me fucking her. I can't say it was a turndown because my dick twitched, but my mind started racing, over-thinking maybe, and once Belle had made herself cum, she had to suck me off to finish me.

I decided to bring the subject with Belle over dinner, and she laughed.

"She's just following my advice. She told me she felt awkward watching us sometimes because looking at us was such a turn-on that she made herself cum long before we were done. She did not dare to leave in the middle of it because she thought it'd be rude to us somehow. Although I told her we would clearly not be offended if she decided to go on with her life once she'd pleasured herself, she insisted it would not feel right for her. So I suggested she set her pace to ours instead, telling her it might allow her to get more in sync with us."

"But she was dildoing her ass as I fucked yours. I'd never seen her give any attention to that hole before. That's not just getting in sync anymore..."

She cut me off, slightly angry, "What do you know about Juliet's practices really? Do you know anything about her views on anal? Okay, she knows almost the full extent of our own practices, because we've willfully let her see it all. But besides flicking her clit, fingering her pussy, licking my pussy and your balls, and sucking on your dick, what do you know about the extent of what she usually does in bed? Will you stop getting paranoid that our games with Juliet will fuck up our relationship and start enjoying the moment? Don't you realise how lucky you are?"

She was right. I knew almost nothing about Juliet, the longest conversation I'd ever had with her had ended up with both girls sucking my dick. Almost everything I knew, I'd learned through Belle. I realised that I'd not only kept my distances as far as physical stuff was concerned but also on a more personal level, despite knowing better from the beginning, I'd let myself fall into a trap of my own making.

"I'm sorry. You're right. I don't know much about her at all..."

Her scowl turned to a tender smile. "I know you well enough that I can tell you've been avoiding having any meaningful conversation with her while I'm not there, trying to avoid any emotional link with her. That's what you didn't like about Mark, that he cared about my feelings and not only about looking at my naked ass. But that's what made him not a creep. Yes, he looked at me like a sex object, but he also remembered I'm a person which deserves to be treated accordingly. Don't you think it's time you stop looking at Juliet as just a thing we play with, and start to see her as a person? I know you'd like to keep some aspects of our life compartmentalized from the others, but it's not always the best way, honey."

"I guess it's more than time I get to know her better... We should invite her over for dinner in the near future."

Belle checked her phone and started typing. A few seconds later it pinged.

"I've invited her over for a drink in twenty minutes, she's just agreed."

Half an hour later, I was preparing mojitos with the mint Belle grew on the sill of the kitchen window, handed Juliet hers, then Belle's, and sat on the couch with mine.

"Beau, while you were fetching everything for our drinks, Belle told me that you felt like you need to know more about me. What would you like to know?"

Straight to the point. Belle had been right, while she was very submissive in her private life, Juliet clearly knew how to be assertive in other aspects of her life.

"Well, I know quite a few things already, as you've probably guessed Belle told me most of what you've told her." She nodded. "I guess it's more about getting to know each other on a more personal basis..." I'd just thought of a way to add a bit of levity to the situation "...since we're done things a bit in the reverse order so far." Both girls giggled at that. "Why not continue? Why don't you start by telling me more about your kinks and sexual preferences then we'll move to hobbies, then to work and if we still have time, we'll talk about the weather!"

Belle threw me an indignant look, but Juliet laughed.

We talked for hours, laughed a lot, and prepared two other rounds of mojitos, as midnight drew near we decided to call it a night since we all had to go to work the next day. Belle invited Juliet over on Friday evening for dinner and drinks. We walked Juliet to the door and once there Belle hugged her and gave her a peck on the lips. I decided to do the same. Juliet didn't flinch, accepting my move as almost natural. She went back to her apartment.

As soon as I'd closed our door, Belle clasped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"See? It wasn't that hard."

"Yeah. But I never thought getting to know her would be hard." She rolled her eyes, "However, I'm still amazed by something..."

"Let me guess, that I'm not mad after seeing you hug and kiss another woman?"

SaraWells1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraWells1

"You know me much too well."

"Listen to me Beau, I have absolutely no doubt about your love for me, and I have no doubt you've always been faithful to me and always will be. I like Juliet a lot and, as long as she wants to get involved in our little games, she'll be welcome as far as I'm concerned. Unless you decide we need to stop, but in that case, just tell me. But stop worrying while letting things go on. okay?"

I sighed. "There's one thing I can't stop worrying about, it's hurting you."

She kissed me again. "I know my love, but you managed to move past this for our BDSM sessions somehow, why not for this?"

I shrugged. "Maybe it's because I know you like some amount of physical pain, so I pushed myself. But this time I'm afraid you'll feel emotional pain and no one likes that." She looked down, thoughtful, I added "And with BDSM we've set up clear limits to what was allowed and what was not beforehand, even if we've moved them a bit since, and knowing where these boundaries were made me feel more comfortable."

She looked up. "So you'd like me to tell you what you can or cannot do with Juliet?"

"That would help yes. Even though I'll still worry you'll have second thoughts until I actually see you don't afterwards, that can't be helped."

She let go of my neck and, knowing it turned me on a bit, feigned shyness.

"Well, then I must confess that while I was bouncing on your cock earlier, watching Juliet do the same on her dildo, the thing that pushed me over the edge was imagining her bouncing on your dick while I fucked myself silly in frustration. Does that make the boundaries clear enough for you?"

I didn't expect that.

On Friday evening, I came home much later than usual. The infamous 'urgent' task, which suddenly needs to be completed before the weekend at 4 PM, has somehow landed on my desk. When I arrived, Belle had already been home for a while and used that time to get prepared. I gave her a quick kiss and headed straight to the bathroom for a shower.

I was soaping up when I heard Belle's voice right behind me.

"And as you can see the view's much better from here."

I turned around. Belle and Juliet stood right outside the shower stall's glass door, giggling. I'd been in such a hurry that I'd left the front door ajar when I came in. Thinking we'd left it open for her, Juliet had let herself in. Belle had seen an opportunity for a harmless prank and used it.

"Oh! Hi Juliet." I slid the door of the shower stall open just wide enough to poke my head through and pursed my lips, Juliet leaned over to kiss me. "Just give me five minutes okay?"

Belle snickered. "Don't mind us. Take your time, enjoy your shower, we'll enjoy the show."

I finished washing myself, dried myself, combed my hair, and got dressed with the two girls watching my every move. Once done, I walked towards them, squeezed myself in between, turned around to face the same way they did, and gently slapped both their butts at once.

"Party's this way, Ladies!"

The girls left the bedroom, giggling, while I followed.

While I poured us our first drinks, I asked Belle what we'd eat.

"I texted Juliet this afternoon, and we decided on pizza. I ordered your favourite. Delivery should be in about an hour."

I handed the girls their drinks and sat down with my own. We chatted about our week while enjoying our drinks. The girls gulped theirs quickly.

"Sorry girls, but the barman is off duty tonight, so you'll have to help yourselves to your own poison," I joked.

Juliet giggled at this poor joke. Belle rolled her eyes but did not hide her amusement. She stood up to pour herself and Juliet another drink.

As Belle was making their drinks, Juliet complimented her on her top. It was a simple yet sexy piece we'd bought on our trip to the factory shops months ago but that I'd never seen Belle wear yet. It was basically a simple formal shirt with double-french cuffs, but it was made of sheer black muslin, except for the collar, placket, and cuffs which were of black satin. Under it, Belle had put on the black faux-leather bra from the set I'd gifted her on her birthday. It dawned on me that in my initial hurry I hadn't complimented her myself.

"Yes, honey. It fits you well indeed."

"I could wear rags, as long as they're see-through, you'll like it!"

I feigned being offended, "I'll let you know, Ma'am, that I'm renowned all over the world as a fine connoisseur of female fashion!"

They both giggled. Setting the drinks on the table, Belle grabbed Juliet by the wrist to make her stand.

"Then let us know your expert view on our outfits."

In addition to the sheer shirt, Belle wore slightly stressed, stoned washed, low waist, boot cut jeans with a large black studded belt worn diagonally across her hips eighties style. She'd styled her long black curly hair in a high ponytail and enhanced her eyes with smokey make-up. She wore large silver hoop earrings, a black leather choker with a silver hoop in the middle, and a few leather and silver bracelets on each arm.

Juliet was wearing a mid-calves length black pencil skirt with thin white stripes, enhancing the length of her legs. On top, she was wearing only a black waistcoat with a low cut back. She'd brushed her shoulder-length hair to one side, put on a deep-red lipstick that contrasted nicely with her fair skin, and highlighted her blue eyes with eyeliner. She wore small golden earrings and a long thin gold chain with a small pendant resting between her perky medium breasts, enhancing, even more, the deep cleavage of her waistcoat.

I cleared my throat theatrically, took the most pedantic tone I could muster, and started with Belle.

"Well, you, young lady, are the epitome of classy-goth-punk tonight. The industrial coldness of your attire contrasts perfectly with your exotic nature." Belle rolled her eyes but slightly blushed. I turned to Juliet "While you, ma'am, have managed to tastefully modernize a very 1950's 'Femme Fatale' style which would make you fit perfectly as the lead role in a Film Noir." She blushed. I dropped the pedantic tone. "In other, less snobbish, words... You're both stunning."

They giggled.

"I don't know about your expertise in fashion, but your abilities at pedantic mumbo-jumbo are frightening", said Belle.

"Almost had me fooled for a second", added Juliet.

Turning towards her, Belle said, "Though he was right about you being stunning... And a Femme Fatale."

Juliet's cheeks turned even redder. Belle hugged her. The girls kissed.

"Hey! I was the one dishing out compliments like a pro! How comes I'm feeling left out suddenly?"

They giggled again. Belle extended a hand without letting go of Juliet with her other arm.

"Come here silly!"

I crossed the room. By the time I'd reached them, Juliet had extended her hand too. I squeezed myself within their arms, placing my arms around their waists, letting my hand negligently rest on their buttcheeks.

The three-way hug turned to a three-way french-kiss, our three tongues mingling together. I started to massage their butts, noting that Juliet's was softer than Belle's, but still on the firm side nevertheless. I felt both their hands start to massage mine. The doorbell rang. I sighed.

"Always at the worst possible moment!"

The girls giggled.

"Come on Beau, we'll still be hot in an hour, however the pizzas won't!" said Belle.

I left their embrace, went to the front door, and grabbed the receiver of the intercom. I let the guy in, grabbed the pizzas which Belle had prepaid upon order, and returned to the girls who had sat back down, their drinks in hand.

"Shall we eat here or move to the dining room?"

Belle shrugged, Juliet said, "Don't bother yourselves, here's fine with me."

So I placed the pizza boxes on the coffee table, and we started to eat. By the time the pizzas were gone, the girls were quite buzzed too. Since I'd gulped my own drinks at a slower pace, I was lagging behind. Suddenly Belle stood up.

"I've got an idea! Who's up for a game?" I shrugged. Juliet agreed much more enthusiastically. Belle stood up and started to rummage into a cabinet. She mumbled for a while, clearly not finding what she was looking for. "There it is! I knew I'd put it in there."

She came back holding a black and pink box which I needed a few seconds to remember. It was an adult party game, mostly sexy dares, that a friend of ours, with a crude sense of humour, had gifted us during our joined stag/bachelorette party. We'd tried it once, but with only two players it had been quite lame, tonight however her idea might prove more interesting.

It was basically a game of snakes and ladders with tiles of four different colours. If your marker ended on a given colour, you had to pick a card from the corresponding stack and do what the card said. The stacks were 'punishments', 'rewards', 'strips' and 'mini-games'. As she set up the board, Belle explained to Juliet how we'd come in possession of it, that we'd never had a chance to really try it yet, and the very simple rules.

We started playing. Each time we fell on a dare that involved another player, Belle and I tried to evenly split who we'd have to complete it with, but Juliet kept choosing Belle as a partner, clearly not daring to pick me. When Juliet drew a card that dared her to do a one-minute lap dance to the player of her choice, Belle pointed at me. Juliet complied. Having stopped on a couple of 'strip' tiles, she was down to her thong. She walked sensually towards me, forced my knees apart, and, turning away from me, started to sway her hips to the rhythm of the trip-hop music I'd chosen as ambience.

With her ass swaying less than fifty centimeters from my face, I quickly needed to readjust my crotch. Belle giggled. I turned my head towards her, but she frowned at me.

"Eyes on the show, Sailor!"

So I turned my attention back to Juliet, who'd turned around in the meantime, and was now playing with her breasts so close to my face that my nose almost bumped into one of her nipples as I turned my head. She crouched down while holding her breasts together and ground them against my crotch. My pants were struggling to hold back my engorged penis.

Juliet stood back up turned around again and sat on my lap, grinding her groin against mine. She grabbed my hands and, guiding them with hers, put them on her boobs, they were really firm. She slowly pushed my hands down, and I felt her hardened nipples brush against the palms of my hands. She kept pushing down, my hands now caressing her flat belly. As I felt we'd reached down to her navel with the tip of my right-hand pinky, she stopped pushing down. Holding my right hand where it was, she pushed the left one to the side until it reached her hip where she released her grip on it, gently tapping it twice to let me know I was to leave it there.

She started to push my right hand down again, I felt it slide under the lace of her thong and the thin strip of her pussy hair slowly passed under my fingers. She adjusted the angle of my hand so my fingers would point downwards and at the same time arched her back, now grinding my groin between her buttcheeks. I felt my middle finger reach the top of her slit and slide between her labia brushing along the length of the hood of her clit, then down against the folds of her inner labia until it reached the entrance of her vagina.

She pushed on my middle finger with her own and I felt its tip enter her wet cave. She pushed my hand further down, penetrating herself with both my finger and hers, two knuckles deep, then slowly pulled my hand up, letting it brush against her clit all the way. She pulled my hand out of her panties and brought it up to her mouth, sucking her juices off my finger and hers. My dick kept twitching in my pants, sandwiched between her buttcheeks, begging to be released. Juliet let go of my hand and brushed the one which was on her hips before standing up. She turned so she'd face toward both Belle and me, and she saluted, bending like an actor at the end of a play. Belle started softly clapping, I joined in.

Belle looked at me, clearly seeing how horny I was, and smiled the large joyful, almost childish, smile I'd last seen after both girls had sucked me off together. She was clearly fine with all she'd seen happen. My fears that she'd have second thoughts were misplaced. Part of the weight I had felt on my shoulders these last weeks disappeared. I still was not completely comfortable with where this was heading, but at least I was more convinced Belle's feelings about it all would not change afterwards.

It was her turn next, she landed on a strip tile, and got another of the lap dances cards. My eyes opened wide. If I was to get another lap dance right now, I would cum in my pants before the minute was over. Belle looked at me for a couple of seconds, giggling.

"I think he needs to recover a little, I'll pick Juliet!"

Watching Belle grind in her underwear against Juliet's almost naked body, didn't help me recover. Particularly the part where Belle pulled her bra down to let her boobs out and ground them against Juliet's. She ended her dance sitting on Juliet's lap, leaning back and head turned, french-kissing hungrily while Juliet pinched on Belle's nipples. As I watched them, my arousal outweighed any unease I still had, tenfold. Belle stood up, put her boobs back in her bra, and looked at me.

"It's your turn. Or do you need a break?"

I sighed and rolled the dice. A few rounds later, we were all fully naked, which meant that stopping on any strip tile meant drawing a punishment instead. Juliet really enjoyed the game, not that Belle and I didn't, but Juliet's enjoyment was clearly a full step higher on the scale. At one point, she drew a mini-game card, she was to kneel down, hands behind her back, blindfolded and the other players had to present three body parts to her mouth, letting her kiss, lick and suck on it. Juliet was to recognize at least two, and their owner, or get punished with ten spanks.

I started with my elbow, which Juliet clearly had no clue as to what it was, Belle presented a tit, and seeing how Juliet hungrily sucked at the nipple, flicking her tongue at it, she could not ignore what it was. Belle gestured for me to do the third. Bending over, I presented one of my buttcheeks. Juliet kissed it a few times, moving her head slightly left and right, at some point, she kissed my crack. She clearly understood what it was then because her next move was to spread my buttcheeks apart with her chin and push her head in. I felt her inquisitive tongue search for my butthole, and lick it a few times before she removed her head. I moved away.

Juliet removed her blindfold, and Belle and I stood side by side waiting for her answer.

"I think I got all three", she said grinning, "First, Beau's dick, second, Beau's dick, and finally Beau's dick!"

She stifled her laughter at so clearly asking to be spanked. Belle and I gently spanked her five times each. Once we were done, Juliet's curiosity took over.

"I know I sucked on one of Belle's tits and licked Beau's ass, but I have no idea what the first thing was."

I chuckled. "My elbow."

She feigned indignation "We're playing sex games and that's what you pick? That's cheating." She slapped my ass twice. "There now it's fair. I did not deserve those two."

The game continued and involved more and more sucking, licking, and caressing of each other. In the end, Juliet reached the end tile first.

"I didn't even think to ask... What does the winner get?"

"The right to choose who they'll fuck next," Belle answered.

Juliet put a finger on her chin, looking back and forth between Belle and me before her face lit up with a naughty smile, "Can I pick both?"

We moved to the bedroom. Belle suggested starting between girls, knowing fully I'd enjoy the show. They licked each other in 69, Juliet on top, fingered their respective pussies, and played with each other asses too. I watched in silence, my dick twitching on its own at the sound of their moans and the wet sounds of their fingers spreading each other's vaginas. After a while Belle beckoned me over, I approached. She grabbed my dick and gently tugged on it until it was lined up with Juliet's drenched pussy.

Not wanting to take her by surprise, I placed both my hands on her butt, massaging it. Juliet lifted her head from Belle's pussy and looked over her shoulder, she smiled at me and, understanding my silent question, nodded her agreement. I slowly pushed myself into her. Belle spread her attention between Juliet's clit and my balls.

I switched between both of them a few times, the girl I wasn't fucking either getting licked and fingered by the other or helping me to pleasure the one I was fucking. At some point, as I was fucking Belle's pussy doggy style on the side of the bed, bent over her, Juliet stood up, crouched behind me, and started eating my ass. I felt myself coming dangerously close to my orgasm and slowed down my thrusts to a minimum. Looking between my legs, Belle giggled as she understood why I'd suddenly almost stopped.

Not wanting to cum yet, and thus be out for a moment, I asked for a time-out a few seconds later. But they wouldn't let me get away this easily. Juliet kept licking my butt, grabbing my buttcheeks to keep me in place. Belle let herself fall forward, making me pop out, then turned around to blow me. I started filling her mouth almost as soon as she wrapped it around my cock. Only then did they let me go. I sat on the edge of the bed.

Juliet said she'd be right back. We heard her get her keys, open our front door, and then hers. I looked at Belle quizzically, and she shrugged.

As soon as she saw I was recovering from the afterglow, Belle asked, "So? Are you finally enjoying the moment, because I sure do!"

I nodded, as sheepishly as I could feign in my post-orgasmic state. She laughed. Juliet came back at that moment, one hand behind her back.

"What's so funny?"

"Just Beau being Beau..."

Juliet took her hand from behind her back revealing the double-ended dildo she'd been hiding.

"To use while Beau's out!" She smiled mischievously and added, "While he recovers before round two!"

These girls were going to kill me. From pleasure, yes, but still...

We kept fucking on and off all night long. We moved back to the living room at some point, initially to grab a drink, but quickly resumed more sexual activities there. Before the night was over, we'd fulfilled the fantasy Belle had confessed to me in the corridor. Myself, on the couch, fucking Juliet up the ass in reverse cowgirl while Belle bounced her ass up and down on her suction cup dildo stuck to the coffee table not even a meter away. As I heard Belle make herself cum, shouting her pleasure, I could not help but join her and came up Juliet's butt. Feeling my dick throb in her butt, Juliet increased the rhythm of her masturbation and soon joined us in orgasm-land.

As I lay on the couch, exhausted, unable to remember how many times I'd come that night, Juliet cleaned herself with the paper towels that we'd gotten with the pizzas, trying not to let my seed drip on the living room's wooden floor. Belle told her to use our shower if she wanted. Juliet left, and we heard the water running. Belle was looking at me with a contented smile on her face.

"Thanks, my love. I know you struggled through to let this happen."

"While I don't have a habit of refusing compliments, you made it happen, and my dick, which as you know as a mind of its own, took full control at some point."

She stood up from the table, the dildo wiggling comically as it was suddenly released, and climbed over me on the couch, just before kissing me she whispered.

"Whatever. Thank you just for being who you are. I love you."

When her mouth finally let go of mine I answered, "No. I love you."

When Juliet finally came back from the bathroom, she wore one of our towels wrapped on her head. Belle rolled off me to my right, her ass coming to rest on my hand, and placed her head on my shoulder. Juliet sat to my left and mirrored Belle's position, I placed my hand on her ass purposefully. As we sat there, content, enjoying the calm after the sex storm, chatting about random stuff, the sun slowly rose outside.

After this initial night of fun together, Juliet never imposed herself on us. Something which, even if I'd never voiced it, played a part in my worries. She was content with resuming our voyeuristic and exhibitionistic games most of the time. The only difference being I no longer refrained from jerking off under the shower if I felt like it while watching Juliet who fingered herself or fucked a dildo, on her stool by the window. When we invited her over, she now brought her toys with her in a bag, knowing full well they'd be put to use at some point.

The only thing she ever asked of us was if Belle and I together would agree to tie her down, as she'd seen Belle several times by then, and dominate her together. Belle accepted before I could say anything. Juliet said the same limits that applied to Belle would do. She never used her safeword during the session, said she'd enjoyed it, but never asked to be dominated this way again. I guess it was not really for her.

However, after that, Belle asked to be given the same treatment a handful of times. And I must confess, that it made it more fun for me too. Juliet dishing some of the pain, flicking at Belle's nipple clamps for example, while I pleasured her at the same time, or vice-versa. Belle of course enjoyed the added attention.

We'd kept our sporting routine all along. Juliet joined us when she could, and, with Belle as a coach, learned the same routine, although she was less comfortable with some of the moves which required strength or flexibility. They attracted quite an audience together, a few of their more daring spectators engaging in conversation with me, steering the conversation to ask me the question that burned their lips from the beginning, whether I fucked both or not.

I never really answered, just smirking if they dared to openly ask, or pretending not to understand the subtext if they did not. But the girls quickly caught up on the pattern and when a guy started to chat with me, they took breaks, pretending to be thirsty, and made a point to kiss me both, and each other, before resuming their routine. The envy, and sometimes pure jealousy, I read in these guys' eyes amused me.

Juliet also joined Belle in our little fun stops along the canal. The first time, Belle told her about the exhibition we'd done under the bridge. It turned us on, Belle and I from the memories, Juliet from hearing the story, and they decided to give me a blowjob together. It happened only once. They just flashed me most of the days but did not hesitate to flash their boobs or their asses to other joggers on a few occasions.

One day, as we were about a hundred meters away from the bridge, Juliet suggested they both stripped naked right there, gave me their clothes, ran to the bridge while I waited where I was, and only started to run when they'd reached it. Belle agreed. They'd almost reached the bridge when a guy on a bike rode from the other way, he could not stop staring at the two naked girls and came a few feet from riding into the canal. Once they'd reached the bridge, I started to walk instead of running, passing by the biker who, seeing the load of clothes I held in my arms, winked at me. I walked all the way, even slowing my pace on the last quarter of the distance, eliciting angry whispers from the girls, who spanked my butt 'in punishment' when I reached them.

Over the next few months though, Juliet became gradually much busier at work, clearly being groomed for a promotion, and she slowly had less and less time to spend with us outside of the weekends. Sometime in late June, we tried to invite her to join us on our usual summer vacation to Spain in early August, but she told us she would only take one week this year, and use it to visit her parents, which she'd been neglecting a bit lately.

While we'd been a bit more focused on Juliet than the rest of our little games lately, we'd not completely stopped. But with Juliet becoming less available and our own schedules a lot more packed, we'd have to figure out new ways to play...

Published 
Written by TheMonster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments