Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"All true stories. Events are my distant memories but did actually happen. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Conversations have been embellished but the substance is still true"

So, I made my move to London. I got a job, pretty much straight away, but finding accommodation was a bit harder. I initially stayed with my school friend for a few days until his no-nonsense brother suggested I try bed & breakfast hostels. For about six weeks, I stayed in a B&B near my job and, in visiting a nearby pub, I got my fix of disco and topless dancers - after all, it was the 1970s!

The DJ in the pub was Mike and was as enthusiastic as me about disco/soul music and we shared many a conversation about the latest import tunes and which were the best shops in London to buy them. From my later experience as a DJ, I knew that DJ groupies could be a pain in the backside but he seemed to like me as a friend. He was occasionally seeing a girl but she couldn't always come to the pub as she already had a boyfriend!

On this particular Saturday night, her boyfriend was out with his mates so she could come and meet him but she would have a friend with her. He must have mentioned his new friend, me, to her so everything was arranged for some kind of double date. Come closing time at the pub, the girls arrived. Mike the DJ's date, Kim, was pleased to see him and was happy to see me as a date for her friend, Christina, a pretty Greek girl. Then, a spanner in the works. Kim's boyfriend turned up so Mike discreetly 'disappeared'. A shame, because I had got on well with Kim in the ten minutes or so since I had met her.

As I was getting ready to leave to return to the B&B, Kim said, "Hey, why don't you come to our place anyway?" So, off we went to the flat Kim shared with Christina. We climbed the stairs and Kim's boyfriend put some current soul music on the stereo. We all sat around, talking and drinking and, although I don't smoke, I certainly got a little high from the fumes from the weed the others were smoking. Time went on and Kim and her boyfriend went to bed. Christina had disappeared a few minutes before but returned to the living room in her nightdress, a full-length quite severe outfit that didn't show off anything of her petite figure.

She said, ''Are you staying or not?''

I replied, ''I'm not sure.''

''Well," she said, ''maybe this will make up your mind'' and she came and sat beside me, cuddling up on the sofa and we started to kiss. A bit nervous at first but passionately, once we got into the groove. She stood up and took my hand, leading me to her bedroom. We laid on her bed fully clothed then we got up to get under the covers. I took off my shoes and trousers, leaving on my T-shirt and pants. Christina had kept her full-length nightdress on but I thought we would work all that out.

But things didn't go to plan. We fondled each other a lot but she wouldn't take off her nightdress. Eventually, I moved my hand down to lift up her nightdress, got my hand into her panties, and felt her pubic hair before finding her slit. Then I pulled down my pants and tried to guide my cock into her ... but, too late! I came all over her panties and nightdress!! DISASTER!!!

We got out of bed, both of us in a sticky mess. We cleaned up and laid together for a while before she said that she had to get some sleep before meeting up with her family for church in the morning. Well, I thought it would be better if I left and returned to the bed & breakfast before they served breakfast! I had a walk of about two miles on a cold November morning, chilled after a chilling experience.

But, it was another step in my experience of getting to know girls. I was eighteen and, I had felt the breasts of five girls, had felt two vaginas and been in bed with one girl ... although it had ended with the embarrassment of coming too soon!! Oh, well, I'll learn ...

I met up with Kim a few times when she was able to come to the pub to see my DJ friend and she told me that a friend was moving out of his bedsit soon and would I be interested. Of course, I was and she gave me the details of the shop where I could speak to the landlord. So I went to see him and it was all sorted for me to move in when the current tenant moved out. Which was only going to be a couple of weeks. Couldn't wait to get my own space after sharing a room with three other guys in the bed & breakfast. Brilliant!!

Sadly, I was too embarrassed to meet up with Christina again ...

____________________________________

The job I had was for a company with a very mixed staff roster. There was the usual mix of people from the UK but also people from many of the countries of the British Commonwealth. Through work friendships, I continued to visit the pub where Mike the DJ kept the beats new, and also, in the run-up to Christmas, some larger hotels in Central London were staging parties and distributing invitations/tickets to fill their ballrooms.

One party to which I had an invite to was a Caribbean theme night. A workmate also had a ticket and we had a great night! It was the first time that I had tasted ram goat curry! My friend and I danced and mingled with the crowd, trying to find someone to hold close and snog before the party came to an end. Although we didn't succeed, at the end, we said our goodbyes and "see you on Monday" and then parted company. My B&B was only a tube stop away but I decided to walk the short distance home.

The day came when I could move into my bedsit. Well, it was an easy enough job as all my possessions were in one suitcase! From the B&B to the bedsit was two stops on the tube but they were two long stops - and I had a long walk at the other end. It would mean a two-mile walk to work but I had my own space. A new chapter in my eighteen-year-old life.

After four months on my job, I needed more money so I applied for a few jobs that would pay more and, perhaps, tax my brain a little more. I got a new job in the City with a little more money and the prospect of getting into the field of market supplies. I was sad to be leaving because I had made plenty of new friends and, after a mostly white upbringing, many of my new friends were African. One of them, Otto, was Ugandan and invited me to a monthly party which was held by the Ugandan community in London. It coincided with me leaving for the new job so I thought it would be great fun as a goodbye to my friends! I had to meet Otto and some other friends from work at Trafalgar Square to be escorted to the party. I didn't think that I was anyone special but I was to be escorted to the party.

The reason for me being escorted soon became clear. We approached a corner street off Trafalgar Square and entered through a very grand entrance into Uganda House! I had to be signed in by security as a guest and, on entering the function room, I discovered that I was the only white guy at the party! Well, the party was pretty much underway. People were dancing to an African band, playing in the high life music style of the Ghanaian band Osibisa, and the room was full of colour, fun, and rhythm. Otto got me a drink and we circulated, meeting lots of happy people, happy because it was the end of the month and it was payday!! I joined in the dancing, in groups mostly but occasionally with other partygoers.

Ratnaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ratnaaa

One of my single dance partners was a guy called Robert and our conversation was shouted to each other over the music. He told me that I danced pretty well and I said thanks but that this wasn't my normal taste in music. But I loved the early 70s disco/funk and this music was similar. He introduced me to his sister, Lisbet, who was a vision in a gold lamé evening dress and a big Afro hairstyle. She looked like one of The Three Degrees. We started to dance together and Robert left us to our conversation.

As the evening went on, we drank and danced, often sitting to share a stilted chat and an occasional cuddle. She did try to kiss me but my embarrassment kicked in and I was uncomfortable with the kissing. I had never kissed a black girl before but she was quite reassuring and, eventually, we did become more comfortable together.

As the party came to a close, I was unsure of how to get home as I didn't know the districts to where the London night buses ran and I wasn't rich enough to afford a taxi across London on a Saturday night! Lisbet came to my rescue.

She asked me, "Do you want to get something to eat?"

I said, "I can't really afford to."

"Oh, don't worry about that," she said and she took me by the hand. We said goodbye to our friends and left the building. We walked across Trafalgar Square towards Leicester Square, and she led me into a Chinese restaurant where we had a slap-up meal and drinks. Afterwards, we climbed into a taxi and I expected to be dropped off somewhere near my bedsit. It was then that I realised that we were travelling in the opposite direction. I hadn't found out what Lisbet did for a living but I soon did. The taxi stopped outside a nurses' hostel on the other side of London! Lisbet got out and told the driver to take me around the corner to the end of the building. I got out of the taxi and waited. Then, Lisbet appeared on the fire escape, two floors up, and called me up. So, I climbed up the steps of the fire escape to the door and Lisbet led me down the corridor to her room.

After we hugged and kissed, she asked me to sit on the armchair while she went into the bathroom. I was a little shocked when she returned. Gone was the sparkling evening dress, gone was the Afro hairstyle and gone was the beautifully made-up face. Lisbet was a pretty lady anyway, with a nice figure, but a lot different from the lady with whom I'd spent the evening. She was wearing a short nightie and her head was covered in a turban-style scarf. She came to me and sat on my lap on the armchair.
"I hope you've had a lovely time this evening, I have had a lovely time with you," she said, "You are a good dancer ... and a nice kisser." And we began to kiss. And, as we did, she started to unbutton my shirt, moving down to my belt buckle. We got up from the armchair and she led me to her bed. My trousers and shoes had come off on the journey across the room and we got into bed.
As we were rolling together, our hands roaming all over each other, I discovered that Lisbet had several scars on her body but, in the heat of the moment, I put that to the back of my mind.

I was now almost nineteen but I knew the protocol that you should never ask the age of a lady. Lisbet seemed older than me, obviously more experienced than me so I guessed she would be in her late twenties, maybe even in her thirties. She relaxed me totally and I was concentrating on not embarrassing myself like the last time I was in bed with a woman.

She took control of the situation and control of my cock as she guided it inside her pussy but, not for her the mad passionate rush. She took her time to build up a gentle rhythm for us and we moved together in a very relaxed way. After a few minutes, we uncoupled to adjust our positions and, after more squeezing and kissing, she guided me back inside her pussy and, once again, she began to build up our rhythm. The feeling was so natural, I was growing in confidence with this lovely lady.

Lisbet obviously felt that our moment was near but, rather than increase our speed, we uncoupled again and there was more kissing and squeezing.

Then she said, "Are you ready now?"

I replied, "I've been ready for ages!" And, with me on top of her, she pushed my hand down to her pussy for me to feel the tight curls of her pubic hair. I rubbed her pubic bone, found her clitoris, and tickled it gently before I dipped my fingers into her pussy. Lisbet was so wet and her juices were so warm. It was a feeling that I'd never experienced before but one that I would remember forever. Then it was then my turn to take control of guiding my cock back inside her. We built up our rhythm together but, as I was reaching my climax, I increased our speed. Lisbet's heavy breathing moved to squeals of delight and then to a scream as I plunged deeper into her with all my strength. I exploded inside her with a loud grunt as I collapsed on top of her, both of us spent and breathing heavily together.

WOW!! Just WOW!!! I couldn't believe how beautiful it was and how Lisbet had made it so wonderful. It was more than anything that I had imagined it would be! We were lying together quietly until I broke the silence. I turned to her and said, "You are so beautiful! It was wonderful all because of you."

She was embarrassed and replied, "No, you too!"

I was wondering whether or not to tell her that this was my first success in sex but I decided against it. So we just lay in bed, cuddling until we fell asleep.

After only a few hours of sleep, we got up and got dressed. Lisbet took me to a nearby café for breakfast before returning to her room, where we made love again, this time, although not as frantic as our nighttime session, it was still beautiful. After dressing again, we went to a local pub for lunch. Then, she told me that she had to get some sleep because she was on a night shift that evening. We parted at the bus stop with a hug and a passionate kiss. She didn't have a phone number she could give me, as it was a nurses' hostel, and I certainly didn't have a phone number as I had only recently moved into my bedsit. (Those days were a very long time before mobile phones.) And so, this was our farewell.

The bus took me right across to the other side of London so I really couldn't give this relationship any further thought due to the distance. Still, I had the memory of a wonderful night with a beautiful lady and the confidence of a successful night of sex.

I never did find out about the scars on Lisbet's body, though.

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments