Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

""All true stories. Events are my distant memories but did actually happen. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Conversations have been embellished but the substance is still true""

When I got home from work on Thursday evening, Inge was very excited to tell me of her new discovery. Of course, we had been using a washbowl to take strip washes in my room but Inge and the girls had discovered the local public baths!

The original function of this service was for local people to wash their clothes and bathe themselves. Much of the accommodation available to poorer people was Victorian terraced housing and had no family bathroom and certainly no washing machine. These public baths served that purpose.

Over the years, these had been modernised and now incorporated individual shower cubicles and even swimming pools. I had been using a local sports centre to shower, as it was on my walk home from work, but the showers were communal. Inge, Lani and Tanya had visited the public baths, primarily, to go swimming and had made use of the shower cubicles instead. So, they were all refreshed from their afternoon activities.

I suggested we go out to a restaurant for a meal. Apart from burger bars and takeaway shops, there were a few decent restaurants along my street so, we went to a Greek restaurant, chose a light salad dish and, on the way home, we picked up a couple of bottles of wine.

As usual, we played some music on the stereo, the regular choice being the disco music of the time. We would dance around the room, drinking the wine, and stop to rest, talking with one another. Sitting on the sofa, Inge and I would cuddle up and kiss, sitting on the bed, Lani and Tanya were rolling around, engaging in a bit of horseplay.

After a while, we ran out of wine and had to turn to soft drinks for refreshment. More music and more dancing - it was late summer but the evenings were still warm and, during our dancing, Lani had removed her jeans and t-shirt and was dancing in her bra and panties. As the evening came to and end, we started to settle down towards bedtime. Tanya was also feeling the temperature and had taken off her clothes, wearing just her bra and panties.

"Oh, we have to tell you about the baths!" Lani said. "It was great!"

Well, I'd never been there, as it was a little out of my way, but I couldn't imagine it was THAT great!

Lani continued, "Well, we had a lovely swim, although the water was a bit cold. My nipples were sticking straight out!" This drew a laugh from Tanya and Inge.

Then, Tanya said, "But we soon got warmed up!" Uh-oh, I thought. "Yes, once we got into the shower ..."

"It wasn't as big as the shower in the hotel," Inge said, "the cubicle was big enough for two but we all managed to squeeze in!"

So, now, I had the mental image of these girls in a shower cubicle together, rinsing of the chlorine from the swimming pool and, then, soaping each other with perfumed soaps before getting rinsed and dried off. Of course, this image was causing my cock to wake up. Inge noticed and started to rub me through my jeans.

Lani was first to respond. "Come on, Ing, stop messing around! Get his trousers off!" And she started to unbuckle my belt herself, undid my button and pulled down my zip! Inge just watched as Lani pulled down on my trouser legs. Inge's hand had gone inside my pants and was massaging my cock. Lani went to rip off my pants but Tanya pulled her back, saying, "Leave them alone, you horny lady!" and engaged her in a deep kiss.

Inge continued to gently massage me as we watched the twins start to make their beautiful, sisterly love. As they kissed, Tanya unclipped Lani's bra, releasing her lovely breasts, and sucked the nipples that had been sticking out so much in the swimming pool! Tanya squeezed on one breast as she licked and sucked all around the other. There was a clear trail of saliva as Tanya licked down Lani's stomach towards her pussy. Lani removed her own panties, so eager was she to feel her sister's tongue on her pussy lips. Although Inge must have seen this on many occasions, she still gasped as Tanya's tongue made contact and Lani took a sharp intake of breath.

Inge was still clothed so I felt it was time to get her undressed. I undid her blouse and was able to unclip her front-fastening bra. She continued to watch Tanya lick Lani as I pushed aside the material to view her magnificent tits. But, as soon as I started to kiss her nipples and lick around her breasts, she threw her head back, moaning in pleasure. After this, I moved my hand to undo her trousers, getting my fingers into her pubic hair and onto her pussy. I pulled down her trousers and panties. She had long stopped fondling my cock and threw her hand behind my head, pushing it down towards her pussy.

I was licking at Inge's pussy as Tanya was licking Lani's and the room was filled with licking and sucking noises as well as plenty of moaning from all of us. I licked at Inge's clit as I put two fingers into her fuckhole, building a gentle rhythm that would lead her to orgasm. Her breathing was steady but began to get faster and sounding deeper. From the sounds on the bed, I could tell that a similar situation was building up between Tanya and Lani.

Amazingly, our timings were almost exactly the same and, once Tanya and I realised that, we tried to match each other and it was almost like we were in a race to get our partner to come first! Lani's breathing told me that she was matching Inge. Tanya was doing a great job but I had to beat her! We were both licking our partners and going for the win! Lani started to raise her breathing to squeals and then to screams, but Inge started to scream as well. Both girls were screaming at the top of their lungs and seemed to reach their orgasms at about the same time. And then, Tanya shouted out as Lani's squirt hit her full in the face! Then, I knew that Tanya had won!

Inge's legs were shaking with the strength of her orgasm (but no squirt!) as I crawled up the sofa to hug her, holding her tightly. Inge and Lani were struggling to get their breathing under control, after their orgasms, and all four of us lay there in the room in silence, apart from bouts of heavy breathing from Inge and Lani.

Eventually, we arranged ourselves for a night of sleep, the twins snuggled up in bed and Inge and I lay together on the sofa.

VeronicaTorks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronicaTorks

Good night! Zzzzzzz ...

____________________________________

Once again, I left the girls at home while I went to work. All day, my mind kept wandering to four days time, when the girls would be going home, these beautiful, sexy girls who had part of my life for, well, two weeks! Yeah, two weeks is not a long time but we had all been so intensely intimate with each other in that short time that, life after them, was going to be a huge comedown!

But, tonight was Friday night so it was time for the girls to say goodbye to Mike in the West End.

We had already decided our plans and, when I got home, Tanya, Lani and Inge were looking as gorgeous as ever. I just needed a quick freshen up and we would be on our way.

Four stops on the tube and we were in Holborn, the legal area of London. Not much going on there during the evening but we did find a cosy bar to have a few drinks. It was odd that the bar was busy early on but became less busy, as the evening progressed, but that was the nature of the area. A fifteen-minute walk towards Soho and then, the evening would be really rocking!

___________________________________

Heading for Crackers in Wardour Street and, sure enough, there was a queue, but it was moving and we were inside in no time. In "club time", it was still quite early so there were lots of people milling around and meeting fellow clubbers. The music was danceable but acted as merely background music, whilst everyone waited for the night to really begin, with the arrival of the club's top DJs.

The girls, especially the twins, were attracting a lot of attention, people not believing how identical they looked. Somehow, it made Inge look a bit like an outsider but, of course, I knew different.

Finally, Mike arrived to take his up place in the DJ booth. This created a murmur of anticipation, as he slightly raised the volume of the music. Leaving the girls at our table, I went to speak to him about how things were, life, music, clubland, that sort of agenda.

"Hello, mate," I said.

"Hey, Vee! Things OK?"

"Ah, yes and no! Having a great time with these girls but they're going home on Wednesday. Gonna miss them but they're wearing me out!" I gave him a knowing wink, he replied with puzzled look.

"What? All of them?"

"Yeah, one at a time and, sometimes, all of us together!"

"Wow! Nah, you're having me on," he said, with disbelief. So I told him about the hotel booking mix-up and how they had been living with me in my small bedsit for the last week of their holiday. He couldn't believe how lucky I had got, especially after my romantic disasters earlier in the year which he had helped to arrange.

Time was getting on and it was time for Mike to begin his hour-long DJ set. "I'll see you later," he called out, as I returned to the girls at the table. His usual mix of import dance tracks and established classic soul tunes had the place bouncing in next to no time. The music was booming, we were all dancing and the body heat was raised up a notch!

All three of the girls were being invited to the dance floor during most of the evening and I was up as well, dancing with new girls who seemed to like my moves!

Mike's set drew to a close and he was seamlessly replaced with another top West End DJ. He came over to the table.

"Hey, Mike, brilliant, as usual. You back on later?" I asked.

"Yeah, this guy does an hour and a half then I close up with two hours! Top tunes!" I reintroduced each of the girls to him and there was the inevitable small talk. "So, how has this all happened?

Inge said, "It's all my fault! I messed up our booking, turned up late to check-in, stayed at Vee's place for the night, booked for one week instead of two. So we have been back at Vee's since Wednesday and fly home next Wednesday!"

"Crazy!" Mike said.

"But it's been great fun," said Tanya, shooting me a knowing look. Mike caught that and a little smile came across his face.

Lani was pulled up to dance by a guy she'd been dancing with before so Mike took the opportunity to ask Tanya to dance. That left Inge and me, sitting at the table, relaxing in each other's arms.

"Memories, eh, Vee? The night club in Berlin, what a great night. We met, we danced, we fell in love." She pulled me in closer for a passionate kiss. My heart was full for this beautiful lady and I hoped it would last forever.

Mike and Tanya returned to the table. He said that it wasn't really club policy for DJs to fraternize with customers so he had to go and prepare for his second set. We bid him farewell and continued to enjoy the music.

____________________________________

Lani came back to the table, after dancing with yet another random guy, and we all just chatted and laughed and, basically, enjoyed each other's company. We got up and danced, we had some drinks and we had a great time. All evening, the girls were getting invited to dance and, at first, they accepted. But, as the evening turned to early morning, we were all getting a little tired so the girls were actually turning down invitations.

It was approaching closing time so I walked over to the DJ booth to say goodbye to Mike. It had been another great night of music and you could tell the crowd had enjoyed themselves. Certainly, the girls had. We downed our drinks and headed for the door, stepping into the night air. It was still warm at three in the morning but the alcohol had made us all feel a chill. There would be a lot of cuddling to warm us up while we waited for a night bus back home.

____________________________________

We got home quite late, it was even starting to get lighter as the next day dawned! We wearily climbed the stairs, fell onto the sofa and bed, eventually getting undressed and crawling into our sleeping positions while it was still dark, before daylight caught us up again!

Too tired for sexy time, we were asleep pretty quickly. But, this was only the beginning of our weekend ...

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments