Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

""All true stories. Events are my distant memories but did actually happen. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Conversations have been embellished but the substance is still true""

One by one, we awoke from our amazing night to get ready to go out. I put some music on the stereo and got my trusty washbowl and filled it with water so the girls could get washed. It must have been a shock for the girls to use an outside toilet in an alleyway but they seemed to cope OK.

They had booked a hotel room in a hotel near Paddington train station as part of a planned visit to the West Country so we headed out to get them checked in.

Inge had booked a shared room for three so we got all their bags and took them up. As they began to get their things put away. Inge checked out the bathroom. It looked like there was a nice modern shower as well as a bath so, once they were all organised, they decided to get properly washed. All together! Well, they had proved how close they were as friends last night so, after a few minutes of sitting on a bed, I decided to check on them.

All three of them had squeezed into the cubicle and were soaping each other up and down, sharing kisses under the streaming water. There wasn't enough room for me in the cubicle, all I could do was drop my trousers, sit on the edge of the bath and wank myself off! It wasn't long before Lani spotted me and so came out of the shower to lend me a hand.

She began by gently stroking my cock with her fingertips - that alone made me rock-hard - then she lifted my cock up and used more force in her fingertips to drag down my shaft to pull my foreskin down, exposing the very sensitive underside of my head. She then leaned forward to tickle my sensitivity with her tongue, just tracing little circles, before licking all the way down the shaft to my balls. She licked them, depositing lots of saliva, before licking up my shaft back to my head and tracing more little circles! Oh my God! I was ready to explode because, in the shower cubicle, I could see Inge using the shower head to rinse the bubbles from Tanya's pussy and then plunge her tongue inside!

After she had licked Tanya's pussy, Inge got up from her knees and they stepped out of the shower, dripping as they went to the bedroom. Lani stopped licking me and led me into the shower, where she soaped me all over and rinsed me off, before she stood up, faced away from me and put a long leg up against the wall, inviting me to put my cock into her pussy. I had a feel of her pussy just to guide me in and I fucked her with all energy I could muster. I was trying to keep control but it was no good. With seeing my girlfriend licking another girl and the other girl's twin sister licking me towards blow job heaven, in no time, my hips were bucking into Lani's pussy and I pumped my spunk right up into her!

I was holding on to Lani to avoid losing balance in the shower as she brought her leg back down to the floor but it gave me the opportunity to feel her lovely round tits and tweak her nipples. As my cock plopped out of her pussy, she turned around and we shared a beautifully deep kiss, running our hands all over each other's body. We needed to clean up, soap all over again and rinse off, before we dried off and returned to the bedroom.

Tanya and Inge were lying side by side on the bed as we walked in.

"How are you feeling, Vee?" Inge asked.

"Thanks to you girls, I am feeling wonderful! This is the most beautiful and sexy experience. You girls are amazing!"

"Well," she said, "prepare to be amazed some more!" OH! MY! GOD! I didn't think it could be much better but I was about to find out!

Inge told me to sit in the chair and wait. Lani then took my hands and went behind the chair. She tied my hands together behind the chair! I was naked on a chair in front of three beautiful naked girls with my cock in a bit of a sorry state after I had fucked Lani in the shower. With little chance of freeing myself, I had no choice but to sit and wait.

Music was playing from a radio and the girls took turns to dance and gyrate around in front of me. At first, their moves had little effect on me as, after almost twelve hours with these girls with only about four hours sleep, my body was worn out. But, when they started dancing in pairs, moving close together, my body felt the start of a recovery, especially when they began to be hands-on. Two of them would dance facing each other and their hands would stroke backs, asses, breasts and pulling heads close for kissing. Each one of the girls would take a rest as the other two would continue with their fondling dance.

As their dancing continued, their moves became more erotic with lips hovering over nipples, stomachs and pussies and hands rubbing and massaging with more intent. My cock was certainly regaining its stiffness. Their next moves involved engaging each other's mouths by kissing, by directing a head to a breast and moving hands and mouths to each other's pussies. When they felt that my cock was ready, they would take turns hovering over my cock, whether it was their mouth or their pussy. With my hands tied, all I could do was try and thrust my hips towards the girls.

After they stopped dancing, I was ready to be released but they kept me in the chair, with my cock twitching. They then climbed onto the bed and gave me the most beautiful lesbian threesome show over the next ten minutes or so. There was sucking, licking and biting, there were tits, asses and pussies all over the room and the images were flying all around my brain. The girls were beautiful, both physically and sensually, and sometimes, their moves were creating mini-orgasms and squirting too!

Finally, they climbed off the bed and took turns to lick and suck my cock until it was hard and ready! This time, it was Tanya's turn to sit on it but I still had no control - my hands were still tied behind the chair! Her legs were long enough to touch the floor either side of the chair as she straddled me - she had all of the control! She wiggled from side to side, then switched to backwards and forwards. As had been the case last night, the other girls were alternating between kissing me and sucking the rider's tits.

And then, things changed. Lani untied my hands and I was able to use them to move the action to the bed. Tanya was on her back and I was on top of her, sliding my cock in and out of her pussy. Inge was now able to sit on Tanya's face so she could lean forward to kiss me deeply and passionately and Tanya could run her tongue along Inge's slit. Lani, no doubt, feeling left out, stood beside this triangle of lust. Inge grabbed Lani's hips and turned them towards my face. I was fucking Tanya while I was licking Lani's pussy.

Inge was moaning towards her orgasm as Tanya licked her, Lani was the same as I licked her pussy and, underneath it all, I was just about to explode into Tanya's pussy. All pussies were being satisfied and my cock was exploding! WOW! As I collapsed against Lani, she fell back against Inge. In front of my face were two beautiful wet pussies so I did what came naturally as I was cumming naturally!

After we had all regained our breath, we just lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling. Lani was first to move, as if she had forgotten something. Ah yes, her twin sister's pussy was full of spunk, better get down there and lick it all up! After she had done that, she came up the bed to meet with Inge and Tanya to share a three-way kiss, my spunk dribbling from their mouths. They were quick to lap it up from each other faces and tits. It was such a beautiful and sexy sight, I just couldn't believe how lucky I had been. It was just bliss!

AlaniIsMorgan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlaniIsMorgan

____________________________________

Although I'd had the most sexy experience of my life, I was still having trouble getting my head around how three beautiful eighteen-year-old girls had shown me such a beautiful time with such a diverse show of sexuality. I mean, how did this all happen? Lani began to explain.

"When we were fourteen years old, of course, our bodies were developing. I read an article in an adult magazine about twins, did they double-date and what happened. One girl said that one evening, she was masturbating and her twin came into the bedroom and caught her. Initially embarrassed, the second sister said that she could show her how to masturbate properly. And so, they started to touch each other and eventually brought each other to orgasm.

"It sounded like such a sexy situation so I showed the article to Tanya. She was intrigued."

"One night," continued Tanya, "we were talking in bed about boys and how they seemed to be rubbish! We agreed that girls are nicer, softer to the touch, and then I got into Lani's bed and we started cuddling, which led to kissing. Which led to squeezing our breasts together. We were only fourteen and we were developing. We took off our pyjamas and started to feel our pussies."

Lani chipped in. "The woman in the article said that making love with your twin sister is like making love to yourself because you are both the same and it was like loving your own body. We are beautiful together. And that's how it all started!" Then Inge joined in.

"We grew up together so I knew that they weren't keen on boys. Then, one evening, when we were fifteen, we were studying for school exams at their house and we were working so hard, we didn't notice how late it was. So I called my parents but they were out. Tanya offered me to stay over. We all got changed into pyjamas and I got into Tanya's bed, Tanya was sharing with Lani. Then, just like last night, they started to make a few noises. I said, "What's going on?"

"I said, we'll show you if you want," Lani said.

"We all took off our pyjamas and it was the most wonderful experience of my life, a night of beautiful lesbian loving," said Inge. "We were only fifteen and we loved each other so beautifully. It was amazing."

Tanya said, "Basically, we have been inseparable since then, holidays together, trips away and everything. That's why I was jealous of you in that nightclub in Berlin - you were kissing my girlfriend!"

"But," I said, "last night ... this morning, you knew that your moves together would be such a turn-on. It was so amazing!"

Tanya laughed as she said, "Well, we've had three years of practice!" and the other two joined in! Hahahaha!

____________________________________

The girls arrived at my place in Finsbury Park on Thursday evening. It was now Friday afternoon and I was naked in bed in a hotel in Paddington, recovering from the awesome activities of the previous twelve hours! I had been licked, sucked, fucked and tied up and had managed to cum in all three pussies of three beautiful girls! What a way to go!

But I needed to get back home to get a change of clothes as we had arranged to go into the West End for a bit of clubbing. So I managed to untangle myself from multiple arms and legs and got out of bed, got dressed and left the girls. Oh, how I wished I didn't have to leave, wished I could stay there with them forever ...

_____________________________________

Got home, got changed and got back out to Paddington in pretty quick time to meet the girls. They were all looking absolutely gorgeous, I knew that I was going to have a hard time fending off all the guys who were going to be coming on to these lovely girls.

We took the tube into Oxford Circus for a short walk to Wardour Street. We were heading for the famous club Crackers, where my friend Mike was now working. At that time, Crackers was the coolest club around and Mike's mix of import dance tunes and club classics would go down a treat with the clubbers and, indeed, with my lovely ladies.

There was a queue to get in and it was frustrating to see some celebrities of the time getting entry ahead of the lengthening line. Apparently, queueing to get in was normal practice for clubs in Stavanger, according to Inge. Bouncers would walk up and down the line, sniffing, not because they had a cold but because they were sniffing out people for alcohol. No drunks allowed in was the policy in Norway.

Finally, we gain entry and we wander around to get our bearings. I spotted the DJ booth but that would be for later. The girls had already attracted some attention, especially the twins. They were so attractive but didn't quite have the poise of a model type so guys got the impression that they would be available. It was hard work, keeping the wolves away!

After a while, I took the girls over to meet Mike. He was looking just the same but wearing a shirt and bow tie - well, this gig was a step up from the pubs that he'd been working! I introduced him to the girls and there was some small talk about the new gig and then, "Wow! Where did you meet those girls?"

"Well," I started, "one was a holiday romance over two years ago and the other two are twins, as you probably gathered. They've known each other all their lives, I've only known Inge for two years, been keeping in touch since then."

"What about that other one you've been writing to?" he said.

"She's gone back home. We're back to being pen-pals again."

"OK. She was nice," Mike replied. "Look, I'll see you later. I'm under orders to look professional so I'd better get back to looking professional! Hahahaha!"

"OK, Mike," and the girls and I moved on to the dance floor. Mike was in his usual good form, picking the best tunes and seamlessly segueing them to keep the dancers dancing! I had some thoughts about getting into DJing so he became a bit of a role model for me (and a great help when I first signed up with an agency).

It was a really enjoyable night at Crackers even though the drinks were a little expensive. I was with Inge all evening and Tanya and Lani had probably managed to get a few drinks from interested parties. But then it was closing time and time to go. This certainly brought back memories for me of catching night buses at three in the morning! Inge remembered those nights well and we had a nice reminiscence of how we first met.

Tanya and Lani caught up with us at the night bus stop, being followed by a couple of guys they had been dancing with. The bus arrived and we got on, the guys left behind as they were catching a bus going in another direction.

The bus took us close to the hotel and we walked the short distance back. We got to their room and just collapsed onto the bed and it wasn't long before we all undressed and climbed into bed. Three beds, one each for the girls, me squeezing in with Inge. I was certainly very tired and, judging by the yawns coming from the others, I think that we all fell asleep pretty quickly.

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments