Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"All true stories. Events are my distant memories but did actually happen. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Conversations have been embellished but the substance is still true"

After our phenomenal Friday night of threesome sex, we woke up, unbelievably, in the same bed! I mean, there were three of us of us in Helka's single bed!

We did actually wake up around the same time. A lot of polite chit-chat at first but we started to talk about last night - actually, very early this morning! - and I have to admit that I was getting a bit turned on! I was lying in between the two girls with my arms around each of them and each of them were lying with their heads on my chest and their hands on my stomach. Sometimes they would hold hands, sometimes they would lean in to each other to kiss. We were still talking about our sexy morning when I remembered my intrigue about the comfy easy chair.

Lisa began, "Well, when the course began, we were told that we should get to know each other as it could help our studies. One evening, I came to see Helka to help me and we just started talking."

Helka continued, "Yes, you know me, I'll say anything ... eventually." She paused. "We got to the boyfriend question and I told Lisa all about my problem."

"OK," I said, "but the chair?"

"Well, remember when we were at your place and you sat on the sofa? It was a solution to our problem ... you could watch in comfort while I played."

Lisa chipped in, "As we were talking about boyfriends and sex, I told Helka that I was bi "

Helka said, "I've never had sex with a girl but I was at a party once where there was a stripper and she started to tease everyone by laying on a bed and was asking for money to do things. Everyone was giving money so she started to feel herself. A lot of the guys started to get their cocks out and played themselves all over the stripper!"

"WOW!" I said, open-mouthed. Of course, this was turning me on and Lisa moved her hand, gently wanking me.

"So, when I was at yours, I thought it would be good for us for you to watch while I played. So, I got the chair from the student TV lounge for you. But we didn't come here so the chair stayed."

Lisa was obviously getting turned on as well and her speed on my cock was increasing but, fortunately, I was still in recovery!

Then, Lisa said, "Helka told me about her problem, about you and the story about the stripper. She was turning me on with her stories and I started to seduce her with a little kiss, then a better kiss. As we tried to make love, she stopped me because she wasn't sure. So I understood and I sat on the chair."

Helka said, "Yes, I didn't know what to do. So I thought, I'll play with myself if Lisa stays in the chair. But then, Lisa was turned on by me playing and she started to play with herself! Me on the bed, her on the chair. It was so sexy!"

"Oh, I know, I know!" I said. Lisa had gone under the covers and started to suck my hardening cock.

"Do you want any help down there?" asked Helka, but, without waiting for Lisa's answer, she also disappeared under the covers to take turns with Lisa sucking my cock! The covers were thrown back so I could see what was going on!

Then Helka continued her story. "Yes, it was so sexy as we were both playing. Then I said to Lisa, show me. And she got on the bed, she seduced me and we made beautiful lesbian love! It was gorgeous!" She returned to her shared task with Lisa. I was getting so hard, I knew I was going to come very soon. Then Lisa stopped to continue the story.

"When Helka told me about not having full sex, I thought, let's do it! You can have full sex with me and not get her pregnant!"

"And we certainly did!" I mumbled through my moans. Once again, Helka took charge. I got out of bed to sit on the chair and watched the girls sharing more kisses as they rolled around the bed. They were so beautiful together, I was so turned on. But I sort of knew what was coming - and it was going to be me! So I bided my time until the girls were in the right position, their beautiful sixty-nine and then I joined in!

I got behind Lisa and entered her with gentle thrusts, while Helka licked my balls and her pussy in turn. Lisa was head down in Helka's pussy, Helka was reaching up to lick Lisa's pussy but also licking my cock as it went in and out of Lisa's pussy. The girls were moaning without drawing breath and my moans were pretty much continuous. My cock had spent a long time recovering from the early morning and it was helping me last longer.

Finally, all our moaning became louder and louder and our speed increased and I was thrusting into Lisa's pussy so hard. The girls' licking intensified and my energy levels started to fall. It was becoming too much for me and I pumped my spunk deep into Lisa as they both kept licking each other's pussies. Licking, licking, licking, Helka holding onto Lisa's hips so tightly, they came both at the same time, a minute or so after me!

Totally spent, I rolled off the bed and sat in the chair, very grateful for the chair! I sat and watched the girls stay in their sixty-nine, Helka licking all my spunk from Lisa's pussy. I moved back to the bed to face Lisa at Helka's pussy. I offered my tongue to Lisa for a kiss and then moved to Helka's pussy, giving it a deep lick, all along her inner lips and chewing on her outer labia. She was so delicious! Lisa pulled at my cock to suck off our love juices and I felt that our total union was complete.

What a beautiful weekend! I stayed for the whole weekend, the girls had to sneak me into the showers, where we had a wonderful time soaping each other's bodies and rinsing off under the hot water. And, after a sleep in Helka's room - Lisa went to her own room for sleep - we were all refreshed enough to go out for a drink in the evening.

And, when we got back to Helka's room, we did it all again! BIG WOW!! What super, wonderful, beautiful ladies!!

____________________________________

I was sad that the weekend had ended but mightily relieved as I was absolutely knackered! I couldn't believe that, from my disastrous start to the year with Christina, I was now the veteran of multiple blowjobs and several threesomes, all of which meant I was able to sit back and watch beautiful, sexy ladies perform lesbian sex before I joined in on the action! And, at the end of it all, Helka eating the cream pie and then kissing Lisa just topped it off! I use the word WOW! a lot but this last weekend was the BIGGEST WOW! of them all!

You can never tell what the future holds but, if my future is with Helka, I would be a very, very lucky man!

_________________

Another mundane work week beckoned so it was back to the grindstone for me. A few of the guys at work were looking to start holding 5-a-side football sessions at the local sports centre, the place where I would go twice a week for a shower (my bedsit didn't have a bathroom! Seems impossible to imagine that in these modern times). Great, so I signed up to help lose the pounds I had gained with my beer and junk food diet. At least, then, I had a valid reason to use the showers! It was there that I would, months later, share a shower with John Conteh, the world champion boxer, although it wasn't as exciting as sharing a shower with Helka and Lisa!

As the week went on, I was looking forward to seeing Helka and, maybe, Lisa on Friday evening so I called her. But there was no answer. I called again later but still no answer. It struck me as odd as Helka's weeks were taken up with studies and she had always answered her phone before. By Friday, I still hadn't been able to contact her so I thought that l'd go down to the LSE and see what was happening.

As I arrived at the main door, Helka was just leaving with Lisa.

"Hello. I've been calling you all week but there was no answer on your phone. Anything wrong? I asked.

"No, of course not. Just been busy with the course," she replied. "We're meeting someone to go to an invitation event. I don't think you'll be allowed to come to it. Do you want to come and see?"

"Er, yeah, OK." I was a little put out that Helka had arranged to go out somewhere without inviting me but, I thought that I might be able to wangle an entry to this event.

A couple of stops on the tube to Central London and we were there, an exclusive-looking club in Knightsbridge. A doorman was checking invitations so I immediately knew my entry to the club wasn't going to happen. Also, guests appeared to be dressed quite smart, not formal, but too smart for a guy in jeans and an unironed shirt! I turned to Helka.

I said, "I guess this is where our weekend ends, yeah? Well, MY weekend. YOUR weekend looks like it's going to be great fun!"

She had an uncertain, stunned look on her face and she couldn't say anything. Finally, she spoke. "Vee, I'll call you in the week," to which I replied "Yeah, OK!" but I felt, in my heart, that this could be the end of yet another relationship with a beautiful lady. I walked back towards and along Oxford Street, feeling numb as I turned the corner into Tottenham Court Road and to the Johnny Dinosaur kebab takeaway.

It took me almost three hours to walk from Knightsbridge to Finsbury Park with a kebab in my hand. I climbed up the stairs to my bedsit, closed the door behind me and lay on the bed and cried myself to sleep! Nineteen years old and heartbroken ... again!

____________________________________

I woke up Saturday morning, numb from what had happened the previous night. Once again, I had lost a beautiful girl with whom, I thought, I had a great relationship, based on friendship as well as lust. I wasn't really in the mood to be doing anything so I just sat around, listening to records. Eventually, I got hungry so I went out to a burger bar for a bite to eat.

AriiannaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriiannaHill

This was the same burger bar where Kim had worked and, without her waiting tables, when I used to watch her move around as she did her job, sitting there just wasn't the same. Hey, I was nineteen and already reminiscing about the good, old days! Hahahaha!

Just as I was getting up to pay the bill, a familiar face walked through the door!

"Helka? What are you doing here?"

"Well, I needed to see you," she said. "I'm so sorry about last night and ..." I paid my bill and hurriedly escorted Helka out of the door.

"I rang your bell but no answer so I went to the corner shop. The shopkeeper said that you sometimes go to the burger bar so here I am!"

We arrived at my door, and Lisa was waiting.

"Look, Vee," she started then dropped her gaze and stopped. I unlocked the door, walked up the hall and the stairs to my room, the girls following me.

"Vee, look," Lisa began, "I'm sorry about last night, I didn't mean to cause any trouble."

"OK, but why?" Everyone sat down, Lisa on my bed and Helka beside me, on the sofa.

"You see, when Helka told the story about the stripper at the party, it really turned me on and, then, how we had such beautiful sex last weekend, I thought that she would be open to a swinger's night. Remember that guy I was fighting with last week? Well, he got in touch to invite me to a party and he had a spare invite. I didn't say anything to Helka because I didn't want to scare her off. So we went!"

Helka continued and I had to turn my head. "I couldn't believe what was happening. After a few drinks, the host asked all the guys to stand in a line and pull down their trousers! I said to Lisa that I didn't realise it was this sort of party and I wasn't into it. Then the ladies started to take their clothes off, Lisa as well, and crawled towards the men on their hands and knees, going to suck the men. After a minute or so, the host said change partners and so, they did! But I didn't get undressed as I wanted to leave. I love sex but I like to be in private, not in the middle of a big room with everyone else there. I just walked out!"

Lisa said, "Yes, I know, what a slut I was being! But I saw Helka leave so I got my clothes and left the room. Helka was sitting in the corridor, crying. I got dressed and then we left the party, caught the bus back to LSE."

"WOW!" I mumbled, almost in wonderment. I must admit that I've heard about this sort of party, read about Plato's Retreat in a porn mag, and thought to myself, would I like to go to one. But, I, too, like my sex to be in private.

Helka spoke. "I always thought that I was open-minded but it seems I'm not THAT open-minded, although I think that Lisa would have enjoyed it!"

"Well, er, yes," Lisa admitted. "I've been to one before. After the initial getting naked and the oral introduction, pretty soon, you have everyone mixing together. You don't really know who you're kissing, sucking or licking, who's shagging you, if you're going to be spit-roasted! If you give in to it, it can be great fun!"

"So we went home," Helka said, "and I was upset that I hadn't told you. I was OK but then I started crying again. Lisa said it'll be alright and we'll see you tomorrow and here we are."

Every turn that the girls took to speak, I had to turn my head! Now it was my turn to speak and I just stared into the space in front of me.

"I must admit that I cried when I got back here," I said. "I walked all the way from Knightsbridge, it's a bloody long way!" With that, Helka moved closer to me. "I thought, that's it! I'm going to lose you just as we were getting along so well. You'll leave, go back to Berlin and I'll never see you again."

"Don't say that," Helka said, as she moved again to snuggle closer to me. I turned to Helka and we kissed, a polite peck on the lips. "Awww, come on!" she said, with a pout of disappointment on her face. And she held my head for a full, passionate kiss. I couldn't resist and, soon, we were cuddling and fondling over our clothes.

Suddenly, I felt the zip of my jeans being pulled down. Lisa had her hand inside my jeans, pulling my cock out from my pants. She rubbed it for a while as me and Helka were kissing and, then, she started to suck me, pulling my foreskin back to reveal my head. Helka pulled away from my kisses and joined Lisa on the floor in front of me. They took turns to suck me and Helka pulled down my jeans to expose my balls as well. One girl was sucking my cock, the other licking and sucking my balls and then they would change over.

They were certainly busy at work as my climax started to build and they continued to switch their target. I was going to come big style in a moment and, just as they were switching over, my cock erupted! My spunk was all over their faces, some of it in their mouths. As I started to soften, Helka continued to wank me into Lisa's mouth as she was feeling my balls. I was getting quite soft but there was still a little more spunk pumping out, which Helka lapped up!

What a mess! No worries, Helka and Lisa joined together to share my juices in a deep kiss, licking each other's faces to clean up. Their kisses got them so aroused that they started to hug and fondle each other, grabbing at asses and breasts and the back of their heads to keep the kissing going. I could do nothing at that point - I was totally spent.

The girls got up from the uncomfortable floor, took off their shoes and fell onto the bed. They resumed their kissing and started to take off their t-shirts. Both of them were braless, Helka's rounded breasts contrasting to Lisa's larger, hanging breasts. They held each other tight, squashing their breasts together, their hands running down their backs. Both of them were taking turns to bend their heads to suck nipples, it was like watching a beautifully choreographed dance.

Finally, Lisa pushed Helka back onto bed, causing Helka's legs to unfold. Still kissing Helka's breasts, Lisa unbuttoned Helka's jeans and pulled them off, along with her panties. Lisa moved down over Helka's flat stomach and kissed along the edge of her pubic hair. Helka's stomach tensed up with anticipation of Lisa's next move and it sent her quivering. Lisa's tongue ran down Helka's groin to the inside of her thighs, then she lifted her leg to lick her calf muscle and behind her knee.

This made Helka giggle. "Hey, that tickles!"

But Lisa's tongue wasn't finished. She licked very slowly down the back of her thigh, reaching her pussy. Just when Helka was expecting Lisa's tongue on her pussy, she lifted up her other leg and repeated the journey. More shaking.

"Don't tease me!"

"More fun, baby," whispered Lisa.

Finally, Lisa was at Helka's pussy and licking up and down like there was no tomorrow! She inserted two fingers into her pussy, plunging them in and out at speed, and Helka was writhing all over the bed as Lisa held her hips almost in a vice-like grip.

She kept up the rhythm of her tongue until Helka screamed out, "I can't take anymore!"

But Lisa was ruthless and kept on fingering and licking. Then, an almighty scream from Helka as she squirted all over Lisa's face and tits!

Lisa pulled away. As she did so, I jumped up to undo her jeans and pulled them down. I had recovered slightly but, as I fell back onto the sofa, I pulled Lisa's hips over my face and started licking furiously at her pussy. Then I slowed down to a more sensible rhythm as I drank her juices in. She was wriggling around on my face and I was getting soaked, even spluttering as some of her pussy juice ran into my nose! I had no idea where Helka was as I couldn't see a thing! Then I heard her urging Lisa to grind her pussy even harder on to my face. I could feel my cock regaining its earlier rock-hard state but I didn't know what I could do with it!

Lisa was grinding harder then I heard some movement beside me. Helka was standing beside the sofa, bending down to kiss Lisa. Then she pulled her from my face and placed her own pussy on me. There was nowhere for Lisa to go but onto my now rock-hard cock. She got herself comfortable and started to bounce up and down. Helka's change with Lisa left them facing each other and, although I couldn't really see much (other than Helka's pussy and asshole), I could hear them locking lips again, the sloppy sounds of deep, wet kisses. There was more moaning as Helka wiggled on my face and Lisa bounced around on my cock.

Helka was still able to dribble her juices onto my face, despite the massive squirt she poured out all over Lisa. And their kisses sounded just as wet and full of moans. My second erection was lasting longer because of my recovery but suddenly, I was ready to explode! "Come on, girls, let's do it!" Lisa ground her pussy faster on my cock and Helka helped by pushing Lisa's shoulders down as they tried to kiss in all the movement and moans were getting louder. At last, I splattered my spunk all the way up Lisa's pussy and the girls collapsed together in a spunky, sweaty heap! And Helka knew exactly where to get her second helping of spunk! Mmmmmm ...! And what a beautiful sight that always was!

Well, the girls certainly knew how to make things up to me. What a difference a day makes!

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments