Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

""These stories are my distant memories. Conversations have been embellished but the substance is still there""

I came home from work on Tuesday evening and I was feeling so sad about the girls going back home to Norway. The arrangements had been made for an early taxi from North London to Heathrow so we wouldn't be going out to a wild disco club that evening! To be honest, we hadn't really been out much in the two weeks Inge and her friends, twin sisters Tanya and Lani, had been in London. A couple of nights at Crackers in Wardour Street and a couple of visits to pubs. And, of course, our awesome night at a Caribbean house party!! I would be living with the memory of that night forever!

I arrived at the bedsit and the girls were all packed up, ready to go early tomorrow. They already had some music playing and were reading books and brochures, just talking amongst themselves. Of course, they were speaking Norwegian and I didn't understand, but they were so good that they switched over to speaking English only moments after I walked through the door.

"So, have you girls enjoyed your trip to London?" I asked in a jolly tone of voice. A chorus of agreement was the response. "So," I continued, "will you come again?"

Without missing a beat, Lani said, "Only if you make us come again!" What a naughty girl she was!

"No, no, Lani," said Inge, "we have to be up early in the morning!"

"Well, you can get him up early in the morning ...," was Tanya's contribution to the discussion, "we'll just have to get him up tonight!"

The mood settled down as the girls talked about their trip to the West Country, shopping in the West End, going to the club to meet my DJ friend and the Caribbean house party. They talked so excitedly, as if they were children on Christmas morning. A couple of bottles of wine were going around and the mood turned a little sombre as we all realised we wouldn't see each other for a while. There were tears and hugs and, soon, kisses from Inge to comfort the twins.

"Hey," I said, "I'm sure we'll see each other soon. You can stay in a nice hotel, if someone books it correctly, and we'll have a great time. It won't be long."

"But, we've had a great time here ..." Lani said, "a bit squashed up, but still, more fun!"

I knew it would only be a matter of time before things took a turn for the sexy! And so it proved.

"It HAS been fun, hasn't it, Vee?" Lani asked.

"Oh, yes, more fun than I could have imagined," I replied. And, with that, Lani came and sat on my lap. I held her close and we kissed deeply, as she undid the buttons of my shirt. She ran her hands inside, gently rubbing my nipples. I never knew a man's nipples could be so sensitive. When she dipped her head to my chest to lick and suck them, I definitely knew! She ran her hand over my stomach to unbuckle my belt so she could untuck my shirt. The shirt came off and I nearly did, as well! This was so sensual.

Lani climbed off my lap and knelt before to unzip my jeans and pulling them off. My pants were still on as she ran her hands up the inside of my thighs, causing my cock to twitch again!

"Look, girls," I began in a mild protest, "you have a busy day tomorrow. Tell her to stop it!"

Lani mumbled, "Uh-uh!", as her mouth was covering my pants with kisses.

"Trouble is, Vee," said Inge, "she loves your cock! And she won't stop anytime soon!"

I was squirming and moaning beneath Lani, as she ran both her hands over my pants and, eventually, she allowed my cock to pop out of its confines. It was ready to be sucked, fucked or whatever it was that she wanted to do!

Despite my mild protestations, Lani's actions hadn't stopped Tanya and Inge from becoming aroused. Tanya was on the bed, beginning to rub her breasts over her t-shirt,  and Inge was sitting on the end of the sofa with her hands down her shorts, rubbing her pussy. Lani motioned to Inge to move so she moved to the bed. Lani got up and pulled my legs around so that I could lay lengthways on the sofa. My head was level with the bed so I  could see Tanya fondling herself and being joined by Inge.

Lani quickly got undressed and climbed across me to sit on my face. She fell forward to take off my pants and started to suck my cock. Tanya and Inge now had a good, close-up view of me licking Lani's pussy. So I decided to give them the best show of pussy licking that I could! I began with an open-mouth approach, taking Lani's whole pussy in my mouth and grinding my mouth into her soft flesh on either side of her slit. Putting my tongue along the inside of her thigh allowed me to introduce my fingers to the opposite inner thigh and move my tongue and fingers across from side to side. Licking her thick outer lips in a circle around her slit, I could pull back the flesh and suck on her clit then lick up her pussy lips to tickle her perineum and occasionally, put my tongue into her asshole. Wow, that made Lani quiver!

After a couple of runs along her outer lips, I decreased the circle of my run and started on her thinner, inner lips, still taking a suck at her clit, a tickle of her perineum and another stab at her asshole with my tongue. She definitely liked that! On my next circular trip, I plunged my tongue as deep as I could into her vagina, licking all round to include her pee-hole, then back to her perineum. I could tell that Tanya and Inge were aroused as they had joined me at Lani's backside to kiss her buttocks and lick her ass crease.

Then, a new toy! A smaller double-ended dildo which Tanya inserted into Lani's pussy as I was still at work down there. The dildo was flexible enough to bend and Tanya inserted the other end into Lani's asshole for a double penetration! That drove Lani wild as Tanya was holding on to this small double-ended dildo as if she was holding a handle on a door. Lani had taken her mouth off my cock and was wanking me furiously as Tanya was gently pushing and pulling at the other end. Inge was trying her best to kiss Lani but her breathing was all over the place. She screamed loudly, shouting and swearing, "Fuck me, you fucking bitch, fuck me, fuck me!" as she hit her orgasm and squirted all over my face as she did. Fucking hell, I'd never heard her shout like that before but she obviously loved the sex she was getting!

Tanya left one end of the dildo in Lani's pussy, juices trickling out around the phallic object. Lani continued to wank me off with Inge for company and, after her loud orgasm, I was ready to blow and I spurted my spunk all over both of their faces.

This wasn't going to be the early night that I thought it was going to be!

Tanya came and joined Inge and Lani for a facial clean up and I just lay at Lani's pussy, gently pushing the dildo in and out.

"Oh, Vee, please stop," she croaked. So I gently pulled out the dildo and I was covered with a torrent of her juices as she just let it go, exhausted by Tanya's work on her pussy. Her pussy looked a gaping chasm and pretty sore.

We all settled down, Lani and I exhausted on the sofa and Tanya and Inge got into bed, cuddling and kissing each other to continue their clean up. I'm sure that they must have had more than cuddles as I heard the usual movements and moans as I drifted off to sleep, holding Lani in my arms.
____________________________________

There was an accidental change of places overnight as, half asleep, I found myself climbing into the bed after a visit to the toilet. Tanya and Inge were woken up by me getting into bed with them but seemed to be happy as I squeezed in between the two.

"Oops, sorry, I'm half asleep and forgot I was on the sofa," I whispered.

"It's OK," replied Inge and she snuggled in under my arm.

"Don't forget me," said Tanya. I kissed her on the forehead and she snuggled in under my other arm!

But, where do two girls, who are snuggled in under a man's arms, rest their free hand?  Inge already had my balls in her free hand and Tanya's was resting on my stomach. As I tried to relax, the presence of Inge's hand was causing me the opposite reaction. She was gently massaging my balls and my reaction was hardening! Tanya stirred and moved her hand but only nudged my erection and returned her hand to my stomach.

I think that the girls must have been asleep but, subconsciously, were reaching for some sort of a comfort 'toy'? Anyway, there was no movement until Lani woke up.

"I'm cold," she said, realising that I wasn't on the sofa with her. She got up from the sofa and joined us all under the bed covers. At this point, I had to move to the sofa because I wanted to have my wits about me in the morning. I lay on the sofa, looking over to the bed but trying to get some sleep.

I had just fallen asleep when I heard some mumbling. I opened my eyes to see some definite movement from the girls on the bed. Inge was on her back with Tanya and Lani each holding up a leg.  The twins were cuddling each leg as they kissed along from Inge's ankles, down her calf muscles, to her knees and down the back of her thighs. On reaching her bottom,  they retraced their kisses to her ankles and began again.

BetsyBunty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BetsyBunty

On reaching Inge's bottom a second time, they began to lick around her pussy and ass. I was transfixed by this beautiful sight and was now sitting on the sofa, my hands massaging my cock. Inge was sighing and moaning, even begging the girls to decide whether they were pleasuring her pussy or her ass. "Both," they cried in unison and the kissing and licking, as well as giggling continued.

In the course of their movements, Inge's head was now hanging upside down over the edge of the bed. She looked at me and saw the state of my cock. She reached out to me and I took her hand. She pulled at me and I ended up on my knees by the side of the bed, my cock bobbing about invitingly at her mouth. I reached for her tits as the girls continued to lick and kiss her ass and pussy. Inge opened her mouth, her tongue coming out to lick my balls and cock, eventually taking my cock all the way down into her throat. As I moved slightly, she gagged for air. I could see the bulge of my cock in her throat as I gently thrusted back and forth a few times.

Although it must have been uncomfortable, she seemed to enjoy my cock inside her like this and she had to adjust her breathing pattern to deal with the thrills that she getting from Tanya and Lani. Finally, she pushed me away and sucked me in her upside-down position, pulling on my hips. The girls were doing a great job for Inge at the other end and she wanted to come so badly. Her hands pulled on my hips at a quicker rhythm and I was ready to give her my all!

Inge pushed abd pulled, Tanya and Lani licked and sucked, my cock was in and out of Inge's mouth like a piston and I blew my load into her. She couldn't handle it all, some spunk landed on her beautiful tits and neck. She still held my hips, bringing my cock back into her mouth to make sure she got every little drop! Lani was first to get to Inge's tits and lick up my cum, Tanya was up to kiss Inge hungrily on her mouth and lick the dribbling spunk on her chin.

If this was going to be our last act of threesome sex before they got their taxi to the airport, then, W.O.W!!! It was so overwhelming, I cried! And then, that set off everyone else! We were collapsed on the bed, limbs tangled and hugging what we could hold, sobbing with a mix of happiness at our beautiful sex and sadness at our forthcoming farewell.
Oh, ladies, I'm going to miss you so, so much!!
___________________________________
We dozed off together for about an hour before my alarm went off for the taxi. We all managed a brief wash in my washbowl before getting dressed and heading downstairs to the street. The taxi duly arrived and I kissed each of the girls passionately before they got inside the car. Oh, beautiful girls, I love you all! Bye bye!

And, then, I went to work ...

____________________________________

It was a very sad moment when Inge, Tanya and Lani went home and I had been in a fairly permanent sad state since their departure.

Work was the same old thing, the fact that I had been fast-tracked to my supervisor position meant that I was spared the mundane task of taking signatures from unemployed people.

Home again and I began to think about how lucky I had been during the last year to meet some beautiful girls who were amazing in bed! I was missing Inge, Lani and Tanya especially - now, they were absolutely amazing! But, of course, I had a special place in my heart for Helka and then, I realised it had been a while since I had heard from her.

We'd had a beautiful summer together but her issue with not being on the pill made us cautious in bed until we met another girl from her student accommodation. Our threesomes were awesome, watching Helka and Lisa make lesbian love together and then, fucking Lisa was brilliant and, afterwards, Helka would eat the cream pie! After Lisa had left, Helka couldn't contain herself and we had full sex, not knowing whether or not she was pregnant. What a glorious time!!

____________________________________

At work, the unemployed would come to register once a week and the staff became friendly with many of the claimants and shared some good banter. There were, of course, regulars with whom we would share the best and most humorous moments. However, for me, there was one day a week when I had the unnerving feeling that someone was watching me at work. I couldn't shake off the feeling but I still had to concentrate and get on with the job.

____________________________________

A few weeks after Inge and her best friends, Tanya and Lani, had left, I received a couple of letters with foreign stamps stuck on the envelopes. One was from Inge and one from Helka. It was ironic that the letters had come on the same day and I was excited to read them. I chose to read the one from Inge first.

Her letter was full of sadness that they couldn't stay longer. Apparently, Lani was the one missing me the most! I suspect it was because I had fucked her several times but, more than that, Inge and Tanya were on hand to lick her all over afterwards so that they could share the taste of my cum! Inge wrote that they all had a brilliant time in my cramped accommodation and was so glad that she had made a mistake with their hotel booking! Hey, so was I!

Inge also wrote some emotional words to me, addressing a future together. She knew that she was my main girl and that everything else between us all was just sex and very beautiful sex at that! In a symbolic gesture, I held that letter to my heart, in a giddy, teenage romance sort of way, which it was really. Inge had also written about a future visit and I was so looking forward to her coming back to London.

Helka's letter was sadder news. The letter brought me down from my high and probably tempered my emotions and a decision I would be making for my future.

After our beautiful early summer when we eventually had full sex, she explained that she wouldn't be able to see me again. She hadn't fallen pregnant after all but, furthermore, medical treatment revealed that her fallopian tubes were so badly twisted that she had to have them removed! OH, MY GOD!! I felt so sorry for her, especially as a young woman, she wouldn't be able to have children. More than that, she would probably suffer emotional difficulties and possible future medical issues.

Oh, my poor Helka!

But she continued, in her letter, that she had had such a beautiful time with me and was grateful that, with me, she had explored lesbian loving with Lisa. In her German analytical way, she had made a decision on her future to not take on boyfriends, as they may want to have children. Instead, she had taken a girlfriend! Her name was Gisela, a slightly older lady, and she was teaching Helka everything about a lesbian way of life.

WOW! After the beautiful sex between Helka, me and Lisa, I could only imagine the sex between Helka and her new girlfriend, Gisela. I was sure it was going to be just as beautiful.

I put the letters away and lay in bed, listening to some music, eventually drifting off to sleep.

____________________________________

Over the next few weeks, I was almost like an automaton, get up, go to work, do my job and come home. As a horny nineteen-year-old boy, of course, I had a collection of porno mags and these would be a small comfort as the autumn evenings became darker.

Browsing through the magazines, checking out the pictures and reading the stories and letters of readers' experiences, it was many a night that I would get a raging hard-on and I would have to deal with it, as only a horny nineteen-year-old could! Probably four or five nights a week, I was wanking myself to death!

Each magazine usually had the same format, a few photoshoots of solo naked girls, naked girls and men with soft cocks, a couple of stories and a lesbian photoshoot. There was no hard-core action shots, just kisses on the cheeks and cupping of breasts, so I had to use my imagination to get myself off.

With the experience of my summer, it was easy to imagine the girls in action so, my masturbation always gave me satisfaction. Now, though, my imagination brought in new thoughts, of Helka and her new girlfriend. As I didn't know what Gisela looked like, it was a little more difficult to get aroused. So I always went back to the memory of me fucking Lisa and Helka licking her pussy to share creampie kisses! What a wonderful sexy thrill!

____________________________________

And so, this is how I lived, as 1976 drew towards its end.

Until ...

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments