Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"All true stories. Events are my distant memories but did actually happen. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Conversations have been embellished but the substance is still true"

What a glorious summer!

Helka's work placement was to last for six weeks through the summer,r and we had already experienced such a wonderful time with each other on the first weekend! Oh, what fun we were going to have! But her studies meant that we could only meet when she was free. One of her weekends was already scheduled for a college visit to Manchester, and no one was allowed to bring a friend. Grrrrrr!

___________________________________

The weekday routine was at the forefront of my life. I was getting to know more of my work colleagues, including the team leaders. Of course, Glenys was keeping a particular eye on me as she had been my tutor in one of the fast-track sessions. Sometimes, though, she would be keeping a closer eye on me than necessary. At break times, she would arrive in the kitchen to make her coffee just after I had got my coffee and sat down. It seemed like she was making sure that I hadn't forgotten her, making sure that I noticed her ... and it was working!

When I went home after work, I would find myself thinking about Glenys and wondering what it must be like to be in bed with a much older woman, you know, would she teach me new moves to satisfy her, stuff like that - it intrigued me. My oldest lady was Lisbet, who was about thirty. Joy, Roz, and Kim were each a couple of years older than me, and Helka was exactly my age. And Helka was my current focus. I was always falling in love, looking to a future with most of the ladies with whom I had slept. I still remember Inge from before I met Helka - Inge was my first breast fondle at seventeen, albeit through her t-shirt, but she still had a place in my heart.

But Helka's issue with not being on the pill could become a deal-breaker when it came to considering a future with her. We were still too young to settle down, and, if we had full sex, we could end up with a baby. Lovely, but not a good idea for a couple on low incomes. I wasn't a fan of condoms simply because putting one on would be an inconvenience at a moment of high passion!

____________________________________

Friday evening came around, and Helka was coming to the pub where Mike worked. It was his penultimate Friday night before he started his new gig in a pub near The Tower of London. I met Helka at King's Cross, and we made our way to the pub. As usual, it was a busy night, a few out-of-towners were in, and Mike was playing all the latest dance tunes. I introduced Helka to Mike, and we made a bit of small talk. He was looking forward to DJing at the new pub, and I was keen for a change of scenery. For most of this evening, though, the floor was full.

Helka and I left early to get a bite to eat, then decided to go to my place. As always, I hoped that it wouldn't be too much of a disappointment to my lady. Two stops on the tube, and we were there. First, the tour! Here is the kitchen, then the outside toilet! With the coffee made, we walked upstairs to my room. Helka sat on the sofa, I put some music on the stereo and joined her. We chatted about unimportant things while we drank our coffee, and then, it was time for bed.

We seemed to be so comfortable with each other that we just got undressed as if we were an old married couple. We were down to our pants and lay down, cuddling and kissing. In between clinches, we talked again about nothing important until I raised the issue of full sex.

"Well," said Helka, "because I can't take the pill, we can't do it. Basically, I don't want to get pregnant."

"We could use a condom, but I don't have any," I replied. "I've never used a condom before. I imagine it's a bit awkward just when you get to a certain point of making love, and you have to stop and fiddle about with a packet!"

"Friends back home have said that. Can I tell you a secret?" I was intrigued. "Of course, I've been in passionate situations with boyfriends but we've never had full sex because they didn't have a condom." Then, a pause. "We had such an amazing time last weekend, doing what we did, but the secret is that I am a virgin!"

You could have a pin drop in the room. I was stunned. "Really?" I said.

"Yes, it's true. Technically, I am a virgin." Then, she looked embarrassed. Another pause. "That's why I masturbated you and sucked you. I wanted you to put your fingers in me and lick me, and it was so wonderful. But we can't have full sex."

Another embarrassed pause. "I'm so sorry, Vee. Do you want me to go home?"

"No, of course not." Then, I said, "If you want, we can try condoms ..." but Helka turned to me with tears in her eyes, and I just had to hold her tight, stroking her hair and wiping her face with a tissue. What a dilemma for a young lady on the verge of her adult life, to deal with this issue. I suddenly felt very protective of her. We cuddled, shared a passionate goodnight kiss, and, eventually, fell asleep. ___________________________________

I woke up to Helka standing by the bed, coffee in hand.

"Good morning, Vee," she greeted me.

"Good morning, gorgeous. Did you sleep OK?"

"Yes, I did. But I've been awake for a while. Thinking about stuff, y'know?" Yes, I knew what she'd been thinking about. Of course, it was an issue for her and, probably, for both of us but, it was too early in the morning to start a discussion.

I sat in bed, drinking my coffee, while Helka chose a record to put on the turntable. She came back to bed and snuggled up to me. We lay there, listening to the music, and we weren't speaking. Just as well, really, as I wasn't sure what else I could say, and I didn't want to upset Helka.

Then, Helka looked up at me from under my arm, stretching her head up for a kiss. As she stretched up, I shuffled down to meet her mouth-to-mouth, and we shared a long, deep, passionate kiss. Helka's hand moved to my groin and under my pants. She took my balls in her hand, gently massaging them before moving to my cock. Meanwhile, my hand was fondling her breasts under her t-shirt, tweaking her nipples before I moved it inside her panties to her pussy. My cock was growing hard in her hand, and I could feel how wet she was getting, but we were just having a feel around. Maybe this was in preparation for more oral pleasure ... or maybe not!

AriatnaAlfaro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriatnaAlfaro

Helka then got out of bed and reached into the large pocket of her coat. Out of the pocket, she pulled out a dildo! It was quite large with a veined appearance. I wasn't expecting that, I didn't even know she had one or what else she had in her pockets. I was worried briefly that the dildo was bigger than my cock!

"Get out of bed and sit on the sofa," she said in quite a forceful manner. I did as she asked, and she undressed and lay naked on the bed. I watched her as she started to run her hands all over her body, both hands massaging her tits and squeezing her nipples. The dildo was at her side but she picked it up and started to lick it, then put it in her mouth to suck on it. One hand was still rubbing her breasts as she took the dildo out and started to rub it down her body. At one point, she ran the dildo between her tits with a slow, sexy rhythm. One hand on her tits, one hand moving the dildo, it was so sexy! I sat on the sofa, and as I watched, my cock was getting hard. I was starting to build up my own rhythm but slowly, in pace with Helka's moves.

I stood up next to the bed to get a closer look, but Helka lifted her leg, put her foot on my stomach, and pushed me away. I fell back onto the sofa, laughing at her playfulness, and started to stroke my cock again. Of course, as she had lifted her leg, I'd had a wide-open view of her pussy! Helka then threw her other leg out as she started to finger herself and, soon, brought her dildo into play. WOW! I had never seen a woman playing with herself before, and it was proving to be such a turn-on!

Helka's fingers were softly massaging her labia, running her fingertips along the edges of her inner pussy lips, exposing her clit and pumping in and out of her pussy. Her head was thrown back on the pillow, eyes closed and mouth open as she moaned and groaned through her masturbation. She found the dildo by her side and inserted it into her pussy, pushing it in gently at first, then building up her rhythm before ramming it into herself.

Her hips were bucking all over the bed as she was reaching for her orgasm. I once again stood up beside the bed - she was too lost in her own passion to realise I was there. I was wanking myself as fast as I could without coming, although I was getting very close. Helka's moans became squeals, then screams and shouts as she slammed the dildo into her pussy for one last push. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably as she squirted out her juices, some of them flying into the air to soak her stomach. That was my cue! My hand was a blur as I wanked my cock, pumping my spunk onto her belly as well. I was as much out of control as she was, and my spunk was flying up and down her body, a few spurts landing on Helka's chin!

Helka was lying on the bed, breathless and covered in sex! I was still standing by the bed, breathless, with drops of spunk dripping from my cock. We looked at each other and mouthed at each other, WOW! She smiled and sat up on the bed, and licked my cock clean before I climbed back into bed. We cuddled for a while, our bodies becoming sticky from the juices.

Finally, I got out of bed to wash. My bedsit has no bathroom, so I put on some shorts, picked up my wash bowl, and went downstairs to the kitchen to fill it with hot water. On my return, Helka got up, and we laid a blanket down on the floor with towels. With the wash bowl beside us, we dovetailed our thighs, hugged, and then began to wash each other with washcloths. Oh, it was so, so sensual and a very hippy thing to do. With every splash, we were cleansing our bodies of the stickiness but, at the same time, turning each other on.

We finished our wash and dried each other off with the towels. As I was tidying up, Helka climbed back onto the bed, kneeling in the middle. I joined her and crawled underneath her body. My face was under her pussy as she stayed upright. I grabbed at her hips and pulled her pussy down onto my face. She squirmed about as she tried to get comfortable, and I had the taste of her freshly washed but damp pussy on my tongue. Licking from her clitoris, up and down her sweet lips, and inserting my tongue deep inside her love hole. She was getting just as wet as ever as she wiggled her pelvis to get the most pleasure. I reached up to feel her tits, but she couldn't stay still, so I couldn't get a good grip. My hands returned to her hips, and I pulled her tighter to my face.

It was divine! Helka wiggled and wiggled, my tongue right up against her pubic bone. She squealed as she came, I don't think she had anything left to squirt! As she came, she fell forward to start sucking on my hardening cock, but, after my earlier exertions, I wasn't able to reach the heights of before. So we lay there in a sixty-nine, me kissing the top of her legs and the inside of her thighs and Helka massaging my balls and sucking my semi-hard cock like a baby sucking a dummy. What an explosive way to begin a Saturday and such relaxation to follow ...

I really couldn't tear myself away from this beautiful, sexy girl, and we stayed this way for a long while. But eventually, we did get up and get dressed to take advantage of a beautiful summer's day in the city. We had to make the most of this weekend as next weekend was Helka's college visit to Manchester. What was I going to do with myself?

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments