Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Strings Attached - Riding Out The Storm 2 - Chapter 10

"Matthew continues his important task."

4
4 Comments 4
3.2k Views 3.2k
6.1k words 6.1k words

Author's Notes

"*Contains Breathplay* Continuation from chapter 9"

Liam wakes me up with a firm nudge to my ribs and points to the empty space in the bed next to me. It would appear that our playmate for the evening, Selena, has already woken up and disappeared off somewhere. I feel a sense of disappointment. It is prime time for sleepy, sensual morning sex; the kind I can't get from my sadistic beau.

I roll out of bed and follow Liam with a yawn and stretch. As I glimpse my reflection in the mirror, I stop and try to pat down my thick, crazy bed head and the annoying cowlick. This was the reason I didn't go through the emo phase with Justin. My hair just doesn't cooperate.

As we find a couple asleep in his hallway, Liam gives them a gentle kick to wake them up. The worst part of these parties is getting hungover, naked people out. Unfortunately, with his current money situation, they've now become a necessity to bring in an extra income despite him no-longer needing to find someone like me.

We end up in the kitchen, and there we find our beautiful siren sitting with a notepad and pen at the counter. I slide next to her and try to peek over her shoulder, curious of what she is doing.

"Hey!" She complains, whilst trying to covering it up with her hands.

Her eyes flare in annoyance as she pouts at me. Someone may not be the submissive she thinks she is.

"I was just wondering what was more important than sleeping in a bed with two hot guys," I drawl.

As I distract her by sliding an arm around her waist, I grab her notebook and hold it above her head, pretending to read it. She tries to snatch it back, but I then climb on to the worktop and hold it up higher and taunt her with it by dangling it. She grows annoyed.

"Give it back, moron!" she snaps.

"Moron?! I should put you over my knee and spank you for talking to me like that."

"You wouldn't... You're not my dom yet."

I sneak a glance at what she has actually written. It's complete filth, and I realise it's from last night as I see the words taut derrière. Intrigued, I continue reading.

"His penis was so deliciously large, that it hit that incredibly sweet spot..." I read out loud.

"Oh my god! Please stop..."

"So how do I compare to previous men? Ten out of ten, or could I do better? Why are you writing about last night, anyway? Is this for your blog?" I question.

"Yes, I document all of my experiences."

"All of them? What's the name? I want to check this out and see what a bad girl you are."

"I'm not going to tell you!"

"Oh please? I'll make it worth your while. I'll let you touch my derrière again? You know you want to," I tease.

"Haha, no. It'll take more than that to get me to spill anything to someone like you."

I slide down to my knees and start to dance like last night and do a body roll. She blushes again, shyly. I'm pretty sure that this cutesy appearance is fake and deep down she's a fox in the bedroom given a chance. I wrap my legs around her shoulders.

"Seriously you don't want this?" I ask, cocking my head.

I pick up her hand and stroke it down my chest and stomach. I release her hand, but she leaves in lingering. My hand gently strokes her cheek and jaw, then I quickly move in and kiss her. I'm not above seducing someone and her mouth opening up for my tongue confirms that she's attracted to me.

Remembering we are not alone, I break away. Liam raises an eyebrow at me as he stands eating some toast and sipping a coffee.

"Wanna fuck again?" I whisper in her ear. "You can have me whenever you want."

She bites her lip, and her face becomes red, so I lean in and kiss her again. I'd honestly let her have me whenever she wants if she decides to join us.

"What about Liam?" She sighs.

"He's complicated. He'll probably want to watch us first."

I move to kiss her neck, and she sighs as I leave more love bites over her neck, claiming her as my own. She's wearing more of that delicious perfume which is driving me wild, making me want to get carried away with her. My hand reaches behind to her zip, and her dress drops to the floor. My mouth kisses down to her breasts, and I flick against her nipples as she continues to sigh.

"Ahhh, that feels so good."

Liam leaves briefly but returns with his camera and a condom for me. I lift her up on to the counter with me and lay her down on it, gently. My head moves between her legs, and I kiss her tenderly.

I switch to licking her with my flattened tongue, and her hands grab at my hair and tug in enjoyment. Growing my hair out really does have it's benefits. I start to flick her directly, exposing her small, bud-like clit and moans start to fill the room. Her legs shudder against my head as she gasps out as she cums, and I'm rewarded with more of her delicious, feminine fluids.

I put on the condom and enter her roughly. I pull her into me then lift her legs over my shoulders so I can get deep. I want to feel myself buried within her as she cries out in ecstasy again.

Cupping my hand, I give her a firm spank on her shapely buttocks. She gasps out, and I continue, striking her in time to my thrusts. I look over to Liam who's watching with hooded eyes, fully erect, filming us.

"You're such a dirty girl," I growl in her ear.

She sighs, but she doesn't respond to me. Instead, she meets my gaze then kisses me again.

"You're not a very good submissive if you keep staring at me like that," I whisper in her ear, not wanting Liam to hear.

I continue spanking, the sound of the slap resonating around us at the same time that I slam into her. Her beautiful eyes continue to look into mine, and I start to feel like she's penetrating through me, discovering all of my secrets. I don't like it.

"You're still staring. Do I need to blindfold you?"

Janet, the housekeeper, then walks in, interrupting us. I'm not overly fussed by her anymore, but Selena quickly wraps her hands around her exposed breasts, clearly uncomfortable. I need to move this to somewhere else. I lift her up and wrap her arms around my neck.

"Hold on, baby girl."

I carry her upstairs, with Liam beside me then drop her on to the bed. Aroused by watching us, Liam takes my place and begins to fuck her on her back.

"You're so fucking hot," I whisper in her ear.

I kneel above her, facing Liam and she starts to suck me, focusing on my frenulum. I brace myself against Liam's shoulder with one hand whilst gently stroking her clit.

Audibly Liam finishes, and he withdraws, leaving me to explore her with my hands. She's dripping so I part her, lean forward and lick the delicious wetness away. She cries out as a wave of pleasure flows through her body, and her legs shudder against my head. Panting and tired from what we have done to her, I stop holding back and finish in her mouth. As she swallows, I move to kiss her.

I pull Selena to lay between my legs and rest her head against my chest as I wrap my arms around her and nuzzle her neck. I look over to see Liam putting down his camera then he joins us, laying on his side. I never thought life could feel like this.

"So are you going to join us, Selena?" Liam asks.

"How would it work?"

"Exactly like this, every single day. We have high sex drives, so this is our every day."

"You spend the whole day indulging your whims?"

"Yes. I own some nightclubs and Matt will be working there, but when we're not busy with that, we do this."

"That seems incredibly decadent."

"It is. Don't tell me you're not tempted to spend your days with two men? It would be fantastic material for your blog."

I remain quiet. I hope she'll join us. I'd been unsure whether she'd be a good fit with her seeming so innocent, but Liam has been showing his softer side around her. If we can keep the intense side of our relationship to when it's just us then, it should be fine.

"I don't want something casual, though."

"Liam said yesterday that this isn't casual. You'd be our girlfriend, polyamorously," I answer.

"What about dates?"

"We can do dates. Romantic dinners, cinema, flowers. Anything you want babe," I say softly, stroking her cheek.

She tips her head to look up at me.

"I think I need more persuasion," she replies, mischievously.

Liam's eyes flash with excitement. We're both happy to go for another round of fun. I slide my arms underneath hers to hold her back and kiss her from above. Liam moves between her legs. I keep her held firmly against my chest as we kiss her. As Liam makes her climax again, she gasps against my lips.

"What do you say now?" Liam asks, lifting his head up.

"I don't know..." she sighs.

"I think we should tie her to the bed until she submits," I reply.

As Liam leaves the bed to get the rope, I move to sit on top of her, straddling her lap. I run her hands back down my body, so she feels the taut muscles on my stomach.

"How can you be unsure about whether you want this every day?" I tease.

"Pleasing two men seems like hard work, and Liam seems a little scary."

"Well, I'm the pain slut, so you don't need to worry about that side of him. We'll be gentle with you."

Her gaze travels to my arms, either side of her head.

"Those scars... Was that Liam?"

"I don't want to talk about those... " I reply, pulling them away and kissing her again to silence her.

The last thing I want to talk about is my past. Even Liam has tactfully avoided it.

Liam walks over grinning as he brings his rope over. I roll her over and hold her down as he binds her arms together behind her back. He moves down to her legs and binds her thighs to her calves in a kneeling position. I then place a blindfold over her eyes.

"What's your safeword?" I ask in her ear.

"Aliens," she replies instantly.

Liam looks at me with a surprised look on his face.

"Bit of a sci-fi theme going on here..." He mutters.

"Mine's spaceship," I whisper back.

"Give me a number between one and twenty," Liam demands from me.

"Go for twenty. She's been very naughty by leading us on."

I lean over her back and keep her legs parted as he spanks her, gentler than he'd do with me. She lets out a small yelp with every strike.

"Are you going to say yes?" I ask.

"Nope," she smiles.

"I think she wants another twenty, Liam."

He spanks her again, and I watch as her bottom becomes rosy. She doesn't make a sound this time. Instead, she gently pants and her cheeks flush.

"Do you want another twenty, baby girl?" I ask, stroking her beautiful, soft hair.

"Mm-hmm," she responds.

I rest my arm on her arse and gently, I spank her pussy, cupping my hand. She gasps out.

"You seem to like it like that. Again?" I ask.

"Yes, Sir!"

I slap slightly harder, and increasingly I feel her become wet. I climb off her back and remove a suede flogger from the rack as Liam continues making her moan.

He moves over to give me space as I return then picks up his camera and gives me a smug look. I caress her gently with the falls, dragging them over her shoulders, arms and up her inner leg. As I stroke along her sex, she sighs and relaxes. With a flick of my wrist, I gently strike her between the legs and gradually build up the intensity as she sighs for me. Liam hands me a crop.

"Don't forget the safe word," Liam reminds her.

"Yes," she breathes.

I strike with the crop, directly and she lets out a muffled squeal. I pause, giving her time to decide if she wants more. She doesn't use her safeword. I continue with the strikes and watch as she squirms at each one and cries out. I stroke downwards and the crop comes away, covered in her satiny liquid. She definitely gets off on being treated mean.

I hand the crop to Liam then lubricate my hand. I slide a finger inside and revel in the warmth of her gloriously wet cunt.

I start to slide my hand in as he strikes her arse, and she begins to moan and open up. I get close to getting my whole hand in. I continue to fuck her with my hand, and she starts crying out with pleasure again. Moments later, she tightens around me as she orgasms and covers my hand with more of her delicious juices.

"Safeword?" Liam asks, but there's no response.

It's time to end the play. Liam undoes the rope, and I cuddle up to her, pressing my body against her back to provide comfort whilst he gets her a hot drink. I stroke her hair as she sleeps, exhausted by us.

"Are you falling for her?" Liam asks quietly, behind me.

I turn around to talk to him.

"Why? Are you jealous? You know I have enough love to go around, Liam."

"Just don't forget that I come first!" He growls.

"You might want to keep that quiet. You sound like you don't last long." I tease.

His hand clamps over my mouth, and immediately I regret my smart mouth. It just rolled out too quickly off my tongue.

"Stop being so cocky. I will put you in your place, Sub."

Adrenaline rushes through me as his eyes flare with anger. I want him to retaliate so I lick his hand, deliberately taunting him. He let's go.

"I've clearly been too soft on you recently. You're a brat."

"So are you gonna punish this bad boy?" I tease.

I stick out my tongue and his face twitches. He seizes me by the jaw then shoves me down beneath him. His hand reaches to my neck as he sits over me, and he restricts my breathing.

"I'm going to make you wish you'd not done that, Lover."

He let's go, and I gasp for breath, incredibly turned on by him, exerting his strength over me. He drags me out of bed and carries me to the bathroom, picking up some handcuffs from the rack on the way.

Dumping me in the bath, he cuffs my hands to the taps and puts the plug in. He turns the cold water on and fills it, so it's close to submerging me. I tense my muscles so I'm sitting up the best I can and smile at him. I love him the most when he's like this and gets into his dom-space.

His foot presses down on my chest. I quickly hold my breath before I'm submerged and entirely at his mercy. I'm unable to stop him, and giving him this control over me fills me with excitement. He removes the pressure from his foot, and I try sitting up again as I splutter.

"Don't ever forget that your life is in my hands," he growls.

"Yes, Master," I reply, feeling myself becoming aroused.

He then repeats the process of holding me under the water several times as he displays his dominance over me. I feel painfully cold and shiver as he pulls me back up again.

Selena walks in and interrupts us.

"This is really dangerous!" she cries out.

"Yes," Liam responds simply.

He shoves me back under, holding me beneath the water slightly longer than the previous times. I start to struggle and kick my legs to signal him. The pressure is removed instantly.

"Who's in charge here?!" He yells in my face.

"You, Master," I whisper.

He unlocks the cuffs then hurries out the room which isn't like him. We usually had sex following this. I sit up and rub my wrists.

"Are you okay?" Selena asks, looking concerned.

"I'm fine," I say climbing out of the bath and grabbing a towel to dry off. "Don't worry about me."

Her arms wrap around my neck.

"Are you sure? Liam seemed scary, just then."

"I like him when he's scary. He only does what I've consented to. I can safe out when I want."

"How can you when you're under the water like that?"

"Have you never done edgeplay? You know, risk-aware consensual kink?"

"No."

"Well, I trust Liam as my dominant to know my limits and keep me safe. If I'm gagged or unable to speak, I can use hand gestures, or in this case, my legs."

"I think I'm going to head home," she says, looking away uncertainly.

"Oh. So, have you made a decision?"

"I don't know. I really like you, but Liam scares me a bit."

"You know Liam is serious about safe words and consent? Go home and think about it. We can wait," I answer, feeling a little disappointed.

"Can I have your number in case I have any questions?"

"Yes, sure thing."

She hands over her phone, and I put my number in.

"Thanks. It was really nice to meet you,"

I raise her hand to my lips.

"And I was very glad to meet you. Even if you don't want to play with us again, you'll be able to find me at Club Indigo."

"Is that one of Liam's clubs? Is it a strip club?"

"Yes, Friday night is ladies night," I grin. "I'll give you a private show if you want? No charge."

AnneGilbert
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnneGilbert

"That's very tempting..."

"Good. I want to tempt you to meet us again. I had fun," I smile.

We walk down to the kitchen to get her clothes. They're neatly folded on the counter, tidied up by Janet. She pulls the dress over her head, and I do up the zip for her.

"I better go. It's getting late, and I have some work to get on with," she sighs.

"I hope to see you later then. Are you driving?"

"Well, I was going to call a taxi to take me down to the train station."

"I can give you a lift if you'd like? It'll only take me a few minutes to get dressed."

"Really? That's very kind of you," she beams.

"It's no problem. Just wait here, and I'll be back in a sec."

I run upstairs and pull on some jeans and a shirt quickly. I'm kinda excited to be able to talk to her some more.

"I'll be back soon!" I shout out to Liam, wherever he disappeared off to.

Selena is waiting in the hallway, and I grin at her as I pick up my car keys. She follows me out the door, and we walk down the driveway to my car.

I open the passenger door for her then get in the driver' seat.

"You know I didn't expect you to have a car like this?" She says, looking around the interior. "It's kinda boy, racer-y."

"Wow! How dare you insult my car. I'm nineteen. Most guys my age drive something like a Ford Fiesta," I laugh. "Also, Liam is the one with money, not me."

"So you don't drive like a maniac?"

"...No. I'm not that bad, not anymore anyway. I haven't done a wheel spin in at least a year."

She looks at my face curiously and meets my gaze again.

"You don't seem as young as nineteen?"

"How comes?"

"I don't know. You seem experienced? As if you've seen some stuff in your life already?"

"Well, I'm definitely experienced in some things. So the station? Where do you live? I could take you straight home if you wanted?"

"If you don't mind. I live at the dormitories at the university..."

"Sure thing..."

I pull out of the driveway and head towards her university twenty miles away.

"You seem really friendly and easy-going. I wouldn't have expected you to be, you know..."

"A weirdo?" I smile

"Haha, not the words I was going to use."

"I'm okay with being strange."

"Is it bad if I say I like you more than Liam?"

"Umm, It's probably best Liam doesn't hear you say that..."

"I know, I'm sorry. It's really mean of me, especially when you care about him."

"He's helped me. I wasn't in a good place when I met him, but he's managed to pull me back together. I have a daughter out there somewhere. My ex left me, and I don't know where she went."

"That sounds really tough. I'm sorry to hear about that."

"Liam seems like the more attractive one now doesn't he?" I laugh.

"I still like you."

"I guess it makes me happy to hear you say that. Don't worry, I won't tell Liam that."

We arrive at the university. It's the same one Louise had attended briefly. I park up to drop her off. She leans over and kisses me gently on the cheek, then without another word, she gets out.

I watch her as she walks away. I hope we get to hear from her again, but it's a huge decision for her to make. We're proposing a highly unconventional relationship, and as much as she seemed to enjoy the sex, it's different to become emotionally involved.

I drive back to Liam. He's probably going to be mad that I had left and kept him waiting, but I had really enjoyed talking to Selena and making sure she got home safe.

I walk up the driveway and open the front door.

"Liam? I'm back!" I call out.

He doesn't respond, so I go upstairs to the playroom. He isn't here, so I try his bedroom.

He's in bed sleeping, so I lay down next to him. His body feels hot to the touch, and sweat is beading on his forehead.

"Hey, Liam. Are you okay? You seem ill," I ask softly.

"I don't feel too great," he groans.

I head downstairs then search through the cabinets for some paracetamol and pour out a glass of water for him. I return to his side, hand them to him, and he takes two before laying back down.

I stroke his hair to comfort him as he falls asleep, then I cuddle into the back of him. It seems he's become ill quickly and I feel a little bad for not being back sooner for him. My phone starts vibrating in my pocket, so I take it out to answer it.

"Thank you for giving me a lift today. I hope Liam didn't give you a hard time," Selena says.

"You're more than welcome. Liam's sick, so I'm taking care of him now. It's probably some bug or something," I whisper quietly, trying to not disturb Liam. "I'm sorry if you get it."

"Would you come and nurse me better if I did?"

"Haha! I wouldn't mind playing Doctors and Nurses even if you're not ill," I tease. "I'd give you a whole-body examination for a start."

"Maybe next time?"

"Does that mean you've decided to see us?" I ask, hopefully.

"Ah, I'm still deciding..."

"Do you need to check out the goods again?"

"Oh my god. Are you gonna send a dick pic?" She exclaims.

"Well, I was going to ask if you wanted to meet up again, no strings attached. If you want a pic, I can oblige. Just I want something in return. Give me that link to your blog."

"That's all? I thought you'd want a dirty picture too!"

"I'll take one of those as well if you're feeling generous?"

"Nope I'll give you my blog link, and that's all."

The link comes through as a message. I get out of the bed, grab the camera from the playroom then walk to the computer in the study.

Her blog is simple in design, but she's been quite active. She's far more experienced than I had first thought. I browse to the beginning and read about her first experience, of her trying softcore bondage. It's similar to my first time with fluffy handcuffs, a blindfold and no real pain involved.

Feeling rather naughty as I glance through her pictures, I pick up the camera and take several photographs as I play with myself. I leave my mobile on speakerphone so she can hear me.

"What's your email?" I groan.

"It's on my website. Are you normally this dirty?" she asks, giggling.

I send the photos to her as an attachment. If they end up online, then so be it. It isn't a huge deal to me.

"Mmm-hmm. I sent them, baby girl," I reply as I feel my pleasure increase.

"I just got them. Can I use one on my blog? How big are you anyway?"

"Do you think I'd measure something like that?" I joke.

"Yes!"

"I'm eight inches... six-inch girth..." I respond.

I speed up, continuing to run my hand over my cock firmly as I look through more of her photos, using my pre-cum as lubricant. As I peak, I reach out for some tissues then moan quietly as I ejaculate.

I tidy up, not even feeling embarrassed about Selena hearing me. I really should have asked her for some dirty pictures in return so she could have reciprocated. I get back to her blog, which is a gold mine of information. There's another entry about getting involved with impact play with some boyfriend she had.

Interestingly I find some references to Yaoi and images of some characters. She's interested in homoerotic fiction. I've hit the jackpot. I can use this to torment her.

"So, you like Yaoi? So did you enjoy watching Liam and me together?"

"Ah, shit! I forgot that was on there. Maybe?"

"I don't know what you've got to think about then, you dirty girl. This is a dream come true surely? Anyway, I better be off because I need to get back to Liam."

As we hang up, I browse to the end of her blog. The entry was from the other day talking about how she had been invited to some kinky party by someone named James. I want to speak to him. I'm wondering whether he had us in mind when he invited her.

------

Liam is still unwell three days later, but the fever has eased off. Fed up with me being too affectionate and smothering him with attention, he decides to head out to the garden to read a book.

Left by myself and bored, I log on to the computer and check out Selena's blog. She hasn't updated it yet. I had really hoped to hear about what she had thought about her time with us. I decide to call her.

"Hey! How are you?" I ask cheerfully.

"I'm ill! I've been in bed since yesterday!" She responds, sounding tired.

"Oh shit! Do you want me to come over and check your temperature?" I ask. "Liam's sick of me looking after him, so he's now ignoring me."

"Well, I wouldn't get annoyed with you. Maybe Doctor Matt could come here?"

"I'll need permission first. Let me ask," I respond.

I head to the garden and find Liam. I walk up the slope to his favourite place and find him sitting on the bench quietly. Briefly, he looks up to acknowledge me, but he turns back to what he's reading.

"What is it, Matt?" he growls, annoyed with being disturbed.

"I'm feeling a bit lonely..."

"Oh? Well, I don't want to be bothered today."

"Okay. Do you mind if I go out then?"

"Do what you want. Have you heard from Selena yet?" He asks, glancing back up.

"She just let me know she's been feeling unwell too."

"Maybe you should go and see her then? You obviously want to."

"Only if it's okay?"

"Do whatever, but don't forget to use a condom. You're fluid bonded to me and only me."

I feel annoyed. Something seems to be up with Liam, but he doesn't want to talk about it. I decide to head out and drop by a pharmacy on the way to Selena's. I find somewhere to park then send her a text message.

-I'm outside x

She sends me her address, and it takes me a while to find it, annoyingly. I knock on the door, and she opens it wearing shorts and a vest top. Her hair is messily tied up in a bun. Even sick she's attractive.

"Why hello, doctor!" She exclaims.

"I think we need to do an examination stat!" I respond, grinning.

She giggles and tugs me by the hand to her bedroom. Her roommate is sitting on the settee, playing a video game.

"Don't forget, I can hear you!" She yells out.

She closes the door behind her. The room is tiny with a single bed. One wall is covered in yaoi posters, but I find a few women too with huge tits, interestingly. The rest of the room is covered in band posters which I scan. I recognise a few names.

"Wow, the problem is bigger than I thought!" I whistle.

"Shh!" She blushes.

"Lay on the bed, I need to thoroughly check that everything is okay."

She lays down smiling. I undo the button and zip on her shorts and pull them down. She's wearing pink underwear with a cartoon cat on. I remove them, grinning at her.

"What's the condition?"

"Female hysteria," I reply, smirking.

I pull her to my mouth and lift her up by placing a pillow beneath her arse. Her fingers grip her bedding as pleasure courses through her as I kiss then use my tongue to trace her opening.

"Oh my god!" She moans, folding her arms over her face in shyness.

"Say my name, babe when you cum," I whisper.

I use the tip of my tongue to increase the intensity and push back her hood. As I suck she bucks beneath me and sighs.

"Oh, Matt! Mmm," she cries out.

As she continues to ride her wave, I lift her up and pull off her vest then deftly undo the clasps on her bra. Her gorgeous breasts exposed, I place my head against her to hear her heart.

"Still seems good. Let me check your mouth," I say as I stroke her bottom lip with my thumb. I lick her lips, and she parts for me. "Mmm, definitely hysteria. More orgasms are needed."

I pull a condom out of my pocket and remove my jeans and underwear. Before I even have a chance to put the condom on, she kneels and starts to suck me.

"Oh babe, that feels so good," I sigh.

My hand strokes her hair affectionately as she licks along my length then takes me further into her mouth. I'm tempted to cum into her mouth, but I stop her then put on the condom. I guide her to sit on me.

"You really are big," she exclaims.

"Don't stoke my ego too much," I laugh. "Now ride me. Use my cock as your toy."

She blushes as I stroke her cheek. Then she moves her hips and starts to lean back, giving me the most fantastic view of her gorgeous pussy.

"You're really sexy," I say quietly.

My hands slide to rest on her hips, and I use my thumb to caress her, building up her pleasure as my own rises. I lean forward and kiss her breasts then her neck, covering the fading love bites with new ones. I desperately want her to join us, and I hope that every time she sees the marks in the mirror, she'll be reminded of everything that's happened.

After we cum together we cuddle up in the bed, with her between my legs, facing each other.

"Have you made your decision?" I ask, stroking her hair.

"Can I still have time to think about it?"

"Do you need more time? Do you not enjoy the sex?"

"I do. You're great, and if this was just a relationship between you and me, then I'd say yes in an instant."

"Liam is part of the package. You clearly like this though..." I say, pointing to her posters.

"Liam is hot! He's definitely attractive, and what he did when I was tied up felt so good. I'm just a bit nervous around him after seeing him with you in the bathroom."

"I can talk to him, but maybe you need to chat with him some more? I promise you he won't do anything on your hard limits and he will only explore things if you want to. The only thing is I'll also be your dom. How do you feel about that?"

"I'm fine with you spanking me. You're not scary."

"I can be scary if I want to be."

"You've been nothing more than a puppy so far."

"You think so? I'm the one who was fisting you and used the crop on you."

"That was you?! I thought it was Liam..."

"Nope, I played with you the most. It will mostly be me doing those kinds of things. He wants to watch me."

"Oh. Well, I enjoyed that. Can I see you again before I make my decision?"

"You can see me at the strip club, but I can't do this again without Liam. It's not fair on him," I reply sadly.

"Oh, you're really serious about him, aren't you?"

"Yeah. As I said, the package is both of us. This is a one-off, Selena."

I return home two hours later after sleeping with Selena twice. I really like her, finding her easy to talk to but I don't know if she'll choose to see us again. Unfortunately, she clearly has a favourite which will be a problem in the relationship we are offering. Liam is the one I love, and he will always come first.

Liam is already in bed when I walk through the door. I quickly shower, not wanting to subject him to the lingering scent of Selena on my body. I return to the bedroom, towelling my hair dry.

"So did you fuck Selena?" He asks.

"Yes, Liam. I also asked her if she'd made her mind up."

"Okay," he sighs.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm wondering whether I'm a monster. I could have killed you so many times. I don't understand why I enjoy putting you in danger. Why do I have to be like this?"

I sit beside him and stroke his hair affectionately. I don't care if I get told off or punished for it.

"You're not a monster, Liam. You only do what I've allowed you to do. We both know I enjoy it just as much as you do."

"We're both sick..."

"No, we're not. We're hurting no-one but ourselves."

"Selena isn't sure because she's scared of me."

"No, it's just a lot to take in for her. It's not conventional."

"Matt, don't lie. She was horrified when she saw me half drowning you."

"We'll give her time to process it. I explained to her it was all consensual. If she decides not to take it further then so what? We'll find someone else."

"What would you do if she said she just wanted you? Maybe you're better off with someone like her?"

"I would turn her down because I love you. Now pull your shit together. You're showing weakness, and I might decide to take advantage," I taunt, ruffling his hair.

Liam turns to look at me, a menacing look comes across his eyes. The Liam I love is still there.

"Don't ever think you'll be able to take advantage of me, Sub!" He growls.

He punishes me for messing up his hair by tying me up in an uncomfortable position and fucking me all night long until I'm forced to use my safeword.

 

 

Published 
Written by utterchaos
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments