Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 8 - No Strings Attached - The Incoming Storm

"Matthew is given an ultimatium."

3
2 Comments 2
3.0k Views 3.0k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"The thunder imagery also relates to the ozone a violet-wand produces."

When I wake up on Sunday morning, Liam isn't next to me in bed. I check the time, and it's not even seven. I guess he didn't come back home last night. After what we spoke about yesterday, I had been given the impression that currently there is no-one else. Maybe I should have asked him outright about it.

I know I told Liam I wasn't jealous last week, but that was before I began developing feelings for him. Still, I've decided to go ahead with his plans to bring another into our relationship. I'm pretty sure it's a deal-breaker for him, and as long as we chose that person together then it should work out.

I get out of bed, unable to sleep any longer and head downstairs. In the hallway, a delicious aroma permeates, appetisingly. I enter the kitchen, seduced by the promise of crispy bacon.

Liam is standing in the kitchen, naked, beating some eggs with a fork whilst bacon sizzles away under the grill. I sit down at the counter and watch him. He's got up early to cook breakfast, and I feel guilty for doubting him. It also appears that he does know how to cook, and despite being born with a silver spoon in his mouth, he can take care of himself. Embarrassingly, my stomach rumbles.

"Hungry?" He asks, smiling.

"Yes. What are you making?"

"French toast with bacon."

"Well, that sounds delicious! Thank you."

I continue to watch him whilst he cooks with his back to me. I rest my head in my hand and sigh. His arse is so perfectly sculpted like the rest of him. How did I get this lucky? He's sexy, fucks well, and he cooks too.

A few minutes later he places the french toast in front of me, topped with bacon and decorated with strawberries and blueberries around the plate. He picks up a glass bottle of maple syrup, and with horror, I watch him pour a generous portion over the entirety of it. I don't have the heart to tell him I don't like sweet food.

"I hope you enjoy it," he grins, sitting next to me with his own plate.

I pick up my knife and fork to eat it. It's the most decadently rich, french toast I have ever had, and it is sickly sweet from the sheer amount of maple syrup swamping my plate. The bacon is every bit as good as I'd hoped for and seems to have escaped the worst of the cloying, offensive sweetness thankfully. The fat just melts in my mouth, and the explosion of flavour hits my taste buds in all the right ways that it's almost orgasmic. Liam is being incredibly kind, which seems quite suspicious.

"That was tasty, Liam," I say, leaning my head against his arm. I'll risk the punishment for touching him, but right now I need the contact.

He shoves me away, but disappointingly that appears to be it. We haven't had sex since fucking in the garden yesterday, and I want to go for another round. I don't even know why I was so nervous around him. He's placid half of the time, and everything we have done so far has felt incredible.

I stand up to put my plate and cutlery in the dishwasher, but Liam's hand reaches out to me. His grip tightens on my wrist painfully, and he pulls me in for a kiss. It's firm, rough and forceful.

"Get on your hands and knees," he growls.

I immediately kneel down before him, trembling with excitement. He's caught me out this time with his sudden change. His eyes glisten as he glares down at me. It's an assertive, commanding expression that makes me weak. I cast my eyes downwards, knowing he isn't to be trifled with right now.

"You've never had a cock in your mouth, have you, lover?"

"No, master," I gulp.

"Look at me!"

I glance back up at him, feeling nervous. He pulls open a drawer and removes a camera and my collar he'd hidden there. This has been planned. He fastens my collar around my neck then he switches on the camera and points it towards me.

"You seemed eager for this on Friday, so I'm going to film your first time doing it."

I'm shy knowing he's recording this, and I turn away coyly. My reluctance is quickly noted as I don't acknowledge his order. Liam strikes me across the face with a slap that stings and awakens my desire to please him.

"Look at me! Do as you're ordered, slut!"

He's never called me that before, and I'm not sure if I like it or not, but I'm enjoying the control he is exerting over me. I may be in trouble for showing some of my bratty behaviour. His hand runs through my hair then grips firm. He's looking down at me with his piercing gaze, and my heart quickens.

I stop hesitating and take him into my mouth, licking him up the shaft then teasing the head enthusiastically. My hand strokes the rest of his cock, not wanting to leave any part of it untouched and unappreciated. His hold on me increases, and he shoves himself further into my mouth, so I'm taking the entirety of his length.

He maintains eye contact, but his eyes become softer as I continue to pleasure him. I swirl my tongue around the tip and use my tongue piercing to flick against him before moving down his shaft again. His breath is laboured as he gets close. I think he's enjoying what I'm doing.

He starts to thrust and fucks my mouth, becoming more vocal. I'm proving myself useful, and I feel a sense of achievement for pleasing my Master in the way that he wants. I hope he uses me like this again soon so I can learn how to improve for him. With a noisy groan, he spills into my mouth, flooding me with a generous quantity of his hot and salty fluid.

His hand clamps over my mouth, preventing me from doing anything other than swallowing. I gulp it back, and his eyes widen. My Master appears to be satisfied with me. I've been a good sub.

"Go to the playroom and await me there!" He orders.

I scramble off my knees and run past Janet standing in the kitchen doorway with a basket of washing. An unusual look is on her face as if she had got off on what she had witnessed.

I reach the playroom and kneel on the wooden floor obediently, wondering what he is going to do next. I'm highly eager to satisfy my Master's needs. I try to wait patiently.

He keeps me waiting for some time. When he eventually enters the room, I bow my head to the floor, not making eye contact because he hasn't given me permission to look at him. His fingers rake through my hair and drag across my back as he walks past me.

I hear a clunk as something metallic is removed from the rack near me.

Leather cuffs are tightened around my ankles, and I'm shackled to the floor with chains. My wrists are then bound behind my back, preventing me from using them. I await whatever he has planned for me with a rapidly, growing erection, awash with thoughts of him pummelling my arse.

He applies lube to me liberally then shortly after I hear the buzzing sound I've become accustomed to. He is going to use the violet wand again, and my excitement increases.

"Use your hand signal if you need it," he says sternly, standing behind me.

I can't see what he's going to use on me, but I feel a pleasurable, flurry of sensation pass over my shoulders and down my spine. It tingles up my left leg next, over the curves of my arse and down the other one.

The crackling continues up my inner leg, where the skin is tender, and it feels sexually more arousing. I find myself twitching as he edges closer towards my most sensitive areas, and I let out a gasp of surprise as the shocks stimulate me further.

The stimulation is divine, and I continue to gasp out as he strokes over me with whatever he's holding that's crackling with electricity. I look down and get a glimpse of something that looks like a dildo, glowing red. I think it's a probe of some kind. I bite my lip as I imagine it being used somewhere else, violating me.

My Master moves in front, and I finally see it. With a flared end piece, there is no doubt what this is for. The electricity crackles again and arcs towards my piercing as he brings it close. Right now, I wish I had a prince Albert and not just my frenulum piercing, as a delicious wave of shocks grip me and make me twitch.

"Ah, Master..." I gasp.

"Enjoying it, my dirty pain slut?"

"Yes! Ahh, fuck!"

He switches it off and moves back behind me. His hand is at the back of my neck, and he forces me down, so my head is pressed against the wooden floor. Two lubricated fingers are shoved inside, and roughly he strokes me, opening me up. Suddenly, I feel the smooth, cold glass make contact with my opening, and I let out a moan as he starts pressing it against me, and I'm stimulated again.

I feel more of the silky lubricant being applied, and gradually it slides inside, and the mild shocks ramp up.

"Fuck! Oh, Master!" I groan.

"Good? Do you love it when I do things like this?" he chuckles.

"Yes, Master! Fuck, yes!"

I completely open up for him as I relax my muscles as much as I can, wanting to feel it deeper. It slides in a little more, and the unusual, warm, vibrating like sensation is incredible. It's strong but not overly painful for me. I release another moan for him as it continues to send a wave of shocks.

He withdraws the probe.

"So, Lover-boy. Want me to show you a whole new world of fun?"

"Yes! Yes, please, Master," I utter. I'm so close to orgasm from this alone.

He kneels beside me, showing me the glass probe again, but this time he rolls a condom over it, then another. I have no idea what this does, but I'm sure I want it.

"This might feel intense. Does my little slut think he can handle it?"

"Yes, Master!"

He grins smugly then stands back up again. The wave that follows this time is powerful. As he uses it inside of me, my pleasure rises ten-fold, and I feel delirious as it stimulates me in all the right ways that make me feel like the dirty little pain slut that I am. I begin to moan audibly.

"You seem to be getting off on this," he chuckles.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Ohhh, fuck!" I moan as the intensity increases again.

My arse feels like it's being ravaged as my muscles spasm rhythmically. I'm not sure if I'm being pleasured or tortured as the sensations consume me. My Master has claimed my arse as his little bitch, and I'm mewling incoherently.

He pulls me upwards on to my knees. My thighs are shaking, and I feel weak as he continues the assault inside my thoroughly abused derriere. The forceful contractions of my arse clenching around his fuckstick-of-pain push me higher still, and I close my eyes.

The animalistic sound that erupts from me isn't a sound I've ever elicited before as sheer ecstasy takes over me. The growl fills the room as a ribbon of my desire is unleashed across the floor beneath. I'm floating.

I try to use my hand signal to warn him, but I have no idea if I'm even in control of any of my limbs right now. I'm having some kind of out-of-body experience as I exist outside of my physical reality. I no longer feel the bonds that are holding me down. I'm soaring, high above the thunderstorm I can smell coming in. Did I just die?

"Matthew?" I hear beside me.

I open my eyes and see the concerned face of a beautiful angel next to me. I laugh hysterically as I inexplicably start weeping.

He lifts me into his arms and kisses me ardently. I bury my face into his lusciously, soft, gleaming blonde hair as he spreads my legs apart and presses me against silk sheets. I think he's making love to me as I hear my name being cried out over and over again in increasing urgency.

I wake to the feeling of someone snuggled into my back, and strong arms wrapped around my waist. I roll over and see my Liam, sleeping peacefully. My heart fills with a gentle glow of adoration for him.

My hand traces over the contours of his firm abdominal muscles and upwards to his chest. I never in a million years would have expected myself with someone like him. I've never craved physical contact this much. His body is perfection.

His eyes flutter open, disturbed by my hand, which has wandered to stroke his cheek. I fully expect to be pushed away, but instead, he nuzzles into my touch and smiles. His eyes appear warm and non-predatory.

"You seem incapable of keeping your hands off me," he teases.

"You're too desirable."

"Even if I punish you for it?"

"I'll take the punishment and do it again," I reply, grinning.

He kisses my hand then pushes me away.

"You're both the worst and best submissive that I have ever met," he sighs. "We'll have to work on it."

"Well, unfortunately for you a spanking isn't much of a deterrent. I love it too much."

"It's a good thing I have other methods to deal with someone like you then."

"Other methods?"

"Yes, ones that you might not enjoy so much. I'm sure it won't be long until you push me too far."

"Bet it's nothing I can't handle..."

"We'll see about that. I've made plans for my next event by the way. You're attending as my submissive."

Shamika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Shamika

"Sure," I shrug.

"James has invited several guests. I'm hopeful there may be someone suitable for us. You won't get jealous if I play with another?"

The idea of him being with someone else comes back to the forefront of my mind.

"I'd prefer to have you all to myself, but you told me from the start that you were looking for another."

"Worried I will shower them with affection?"

"A bit..."

"If you continue to please me the way you do then you'll remain my favourite. Only my favourite will get to sleep in my bed like this with me."

"I will try my hardest to not displease you in some way then."

Liam's eyes darken.

"How many times can you cum?"

"Why?"

Liam rolls on top of me and cuffs my hands down to the bedposts with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"You're going to spend the rest of the day forced to orgasm. Try to not safe out," he replies, smirking at me.

-------

It's already night-time when he finishes with me. Forced to orgasm in various ways, my body is now a complete, shuddering mess, and I'm left feeling weary all over. The only time he allowed me a break was when he fed me. I thought once I could only achieve a dry orgasm, he'd get bored, but he didn't. It doesn't seem to just be about pain with him as he pushed my body to its absolute limit.

"Only twelve... I wonder if we can get more next time," he muses.

He removes the gag from my mouth then kisses me passionately as he cuddles into me again. I'm completely shattered, so I close my eyes.

I wake up in a panic. I had meant to go home last night, and I have to be at work. My dad is going to flip. It's ridiculous having a curfew at nineteen, but it's a rule he had stipulated for living under his roof after my incident in December. I check the alarm clock, and it's already eight. I stumble out the bed in a blind panic. He's going to go ballistic.

"Shit! Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" I yell, dashing around the room looking for my clothes.

Liam sits up and watches lazily from the bed whilst I desperately try to find my clothes. I can't remember where they are. I don't even remember being dressed in anything more than some swimming trunks this entire weekend. I get on my hands and knees to check under the bed.

"Do you have to be this loud in the morning? What are you even looking for?"

"My clothes! What happened to my clothes?!"

"Oh. I don't know..." he smiles, knowingly.

"Liam! When you kidnapped me, please say you remembered to bring them back with you?"

"Hahaha! Do you think I was thinking about that at the time? I was living in the moment."

"I have work, Liam, and my dad is going to go crazy, especially if I turn up naked," I reply snarkily.

Liam groans then climbs out of bed and strolls out the room.

"Follow!"

In his other bedroom, he opens the closet and removes a shirt, a pair of jeans and some trainers which he chucks at me. They're going to be huge with me being a slighter build, but it's better than the alternative.

"Oh, you're a lifesaver, Liam. Thank you!" I could kiss him, but I don't have the time to be punished right now for touching without permission.

"Your phone is on the sideboard downstairs. Quickly shower. I'll drop you off," he replies.

I arrive just in time to open the shop before my brother is due to turn up. Liam decides to come in, saying he has nothing better to do with his time, but I know it's just him being curious.

My brother arrives twenty minutes late and shoots me a dirty look. He goes to head out back but pauses when he sees Liam browsing.

"Matt, is that who I think it is?!" He yells, looking incensed.

"I don't know. Who do you think it is?" I reply feigning ignorance.

"You know... the one who turned you gay?"

"Turned me gay!? I'm bisexual for your information. How the fuck did you know about me being with a man anyway?" I demand angrily.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe by that disgusting photo? Dad went fucking mental."

I'd forgotten about the image. It had only been a matter of time.

"Shit."

"So it's true?"

"Yeah, I'm fucking him. Is that what you want to hear?"

John grimaces, obviously not comfortable with the idea of me seeing a man. This was the whole reason why I'd only told my mum about it. I knew my father was a homophobe when he would berate my mother for teaching me how to cook and bake, saying it would turn me gay.

"I really didn't need to hear you say it like that. Do you know how many from our old school have contacted me asking if it's true? I called bullshit and had that sent to me. It's disgusting."

"You just sound jealous I'm getting laid all weekend. How long has it been for you? Eight months?" I taunt.

"Nine and that's your fault for fucking my girlfriend!"

"It's your fault for leaving her unsatisfied, so she felt like she had to come to the better brother."

He hits the counter with his fist, and his face contorts in anger.

"I swear I'll beat the shit out of you again!"

"You only beat the shit out of me because I let you..."

"Fuck you!"

John storms out the back, knocking some boxes off the shelves as he goes past. He slams the door behind him.

I shouldn't have done it, but I'm in a bad mood and hungry. I'm irritated by him taking issue with me dating a man, but I took it too far. I rest my head in my hands as I try to decide whether to apologise. I also need to deal with my dad, which I'm terrified about.

I glance over at Liam who's laughing. At least someone is in a good mood. Eventually, he picks some stuff up and brings it over to purchase.

"So you fucked your brother's girlfriend, did you? That's an astonishing lack of morals there."

"I didn't care at the time. She came on to me."

I look at what he's placed on the counter; it's an assortment of different cables and cable ties. Something tells me these aren't for a computer. He opens his black, leather wallet and hands me over a fifty.

"Keep the change and treat yourself."

"So, what kind of computer are you building?" I joke, trying to break the ice after what he just witnessed

"Come to my house on Wednesday, and I'll show you my hardware," he winks.

The joke is bad, like terribly bad.

"Wow..."

"Unoriginal?"

"Yep!"

I burst into laughter. Liam isn't always terrifying, and he can be funny and just like a regular person at times. I feel disappointed that the weekend is over. He may be responsible for the photo, but I couldn't blame him for my homophobic family. Regardless of what my dad said, I won't stop seeing him.

"Matthew..."

His eyes darken, and I become aware of his face close to mine. My heart skips a beat.

"Yes, Liam?"

"Do you love me?" he asks.  

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Is it lust you feel towards me, or do you think you're falling for me?"

"Why?"

I feel flustered. This is very sudden.

"I just wanted to know. Don't worry about it."

He picks up the items and leaves without another word or a goodbye kiss.

I'm left feeling confused by his question. We have only just started seeing each other, although it had been the most intense, whirlwind of a relationship I've ever had. Is it possible to develop feelings this quick? I can't imagine spending time with anyone else, though right now.

Maybe this is some kind of mind game to torture me until he sees me next? Or is he worried about his own feelings and wants to know if I am in the same state of confusion as him? He could just as easily be testing me to make sure I'm not going to fall in love with him. I don't know what I should think.

I do like him, but I don't know what it would mean for my future. Can I have a relationship like this every single day for the rest of my life with someone like him? What about this other person he wants to add? Where will they fit in? I had been happy to wait and discover what our relationship meant along the way, but I don't think I can just leave this. I pull my phone out of my pocket.

"Let's talk about this tonight. Dinner?"

My phone starts ringing, and I answer it immediately, but it isn't Liam, it's my dad.

"Matt? John told me you're at the shop. Get the fuck home right now!" he snarls at me.

He's mad, and he hangs up before I can respond. I turn to see John standing in the doorway, with his arms crossed over his chest and looking smug.

"What the fuck, John? Why did you tell Dad?"

"He told me to call him when I saw you, and you were a dick."

I slam through the door and get in my car. I'd rather not face him right now, but I'm not being given a choice.

-----

Two hours later, I'm in my car with all of my stuff on the backseat, parked up, blasting music. I have no idea where to go. My father had given me an ultimatum to abide by his rules or to get out. It wasn't just the fact that I'd been with a man that had pushed him over the edge, but the fact I had chosen to embark on another relationship with a sadist.

Angry words that couldn't be taken back had been exchanged between us. He'd called me sick for what I had allowed another to do to me despite it being consensual. He'd then said it was my fault I had lost him his grandchild. Tempers flared, and he ended up taking a swing at me. I'd chosen the option to leave. I don't want to bring my problems to Liam, though.

I now need another job. Bar work is a possibility, and I had some experience. The pay just isn't good. I rest my head on my arms, folded across my steering wheel, trying to work through my options. I'm just going around in circles, knowing that for the foreseeable future I'm probably going to be living out of my car. My phone begins to ring, so I turn off my music and answer.

"Hello?"

"It's Liam."

I feel confused, wondering why he is calling me at a time like this, but then I remember I had asked him out for dinner. I'm going to need to take a rain check.

"Hi! Sorry, I was a bit distracted,"

"Distracted? You should give me your full attention when I speak to you."

"I know, I'm sorry. I just have a lot going on right now."

"Is it about your dad?"

"Yeah. My dad wasn't happy, and we had a fight. It doesn't matter."

I hear him draw in a sharp intake of breath.

"Right, come to mine," he replies then hangs up.

I arrive at his home half an hour later. I really don't want to bother him. I ring the doorbell reluctantly, and Janet lets me in. She tells me he's in the garden, so I walk straight through.

I don't see him near the orangery, so I run across the lawn and up the slope. I find him sitting on the wooden bench, with his shirt undone and the sleeves rolled up. He seems dishevelled compared to earlier. I join him on the bench without a word.

"So your father is angry?" he asks simply.

"Yep."

"Huh, mine too. And my mother..."

"What?"

"My parents called me. I've been disinherited."

"What do you mean?"

"Someone told them about the parties, and they were livid. They're no longer giving me a penny. I have the house, but that's it," he sighs.

I fully suspect the culprit to be Charlotte. She'd sent an enormous cache of photos and videos to Louise which had led to her ultimately cheating on me. Liam shouldn't have antagonised her. Still, it's me she's hung up on so again it comes back to me and my poor decision making.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Liam. I wish I could help."

"Well, your day doesn't seem much better. Did he give you that black eye?" he asks, looking at me in concern.

"Yeah, but don't worry about me," I dismiss, not wanting to talk about my father.

His hand reaches to stroke my face.

"Move in with me," he says resolutely.

"I don't want to take advantage."

"Matt, you're my partner. I want you here."

"Don't you think we should talk about our relationship first? You asked me whether I loved you this morning?"

"Then I told you to forget it because it's a stupid question. I want you to move in with me and dedicate yourself to being my submissive," he insists.

"Doing this twenty-four-seven?"

"Yes. You can live here and gradually you will learn how to please me. We don't have to worry what others think either."

I consider what I'm hearing. The last thing I had planned to do was become dependant on someone, but there is a massive appeal in becoming his full-time fuck toy. The alternative of living out of my car until I'm able to stand on my own two feet isn't as enticing. It could be fun to give him control over my life for a bit.

"Okay, Master. What would you like me to do first?" I smile, kneeling before him.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by utterchaos
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments