Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Strings Attached - The Christmas Rift Pt 1 - Chapter 27

"A long standing friction threatens to break up the pair."

7
4 Comments 4
3.0k Views 3.0k
6.2k words 6.2k words

Author's Notes

"This chapter is unseasonal, but the storyline follows real-time events/dates for 2005."

It's been eleven weeks since I'd made the weird pact with Will to not out each other and to share Liam with him. In the main, it's been uneventful with lots of rewarding, mutually enjoyable sex, with Will coming and going as he pleases and Dollie remaining as only Liam's. It's been going so well that actually, I'm beginning to find it highly suspicious, especially with Will's attitude towards me improving.

Some other changes have also happened. I ended up in therapy, which Liam mandated, using our contract's terms, outlining that he was responsible for my welfare. Once a week, I have to open up about how I'm feeling, but with the therapist being paid for by Liam, I can never truthfully free myself of what is on my mind, fearing it will get back to him. However, I have also returned to work, giving me some much-needed normality, a sense of purpose, and some cash inside my wallet. Unsurprisingly, it's become quite natural for me to undress with our lifestyle, so I've begun stripping for his gay clients, which is much more enjoyable with the lack of set routines to practice for.

The most positive change has been Justin back in my life, and without fail, we make plans every fortnight to spend time together. With cash of my own again, I've replaced my broken phone, so we speak regularly, which has given me a better outlook and helps more than pointless therapy. I haven't called or messaged Selena, however. She appears happy in her relationship with Noah, which has become serious. I hope that one day she'll forgive me enough so we can become friends, but that time isn't now, and I don't want to meddle.

-----

Liam's Christmas party has arrived, and for me, that spells a night of humiliation, I realise as I stare at the costume I've been ordered to wear. With a sigh, I remove my elf outfit hanging from the front of the wardrobe, then pull on my stripy red and white stockings, followed by the red t-shirt and green velvet jacket. As I put on my matching velvet trousers, I discover a concealed zip, and it becomes apparent that he also plans to fuck me while I'm wearing it.

His depravity knows no bounds. Not even an elf is safe!

With my hat and suede belt on, I notice that I'm missing the shoes, so I raise the valance to search under the bed. If I don't hurry up, I'm going to be late, and then I'll be punished for my tardiness.

"What's up, Lover?" Master asks from the doorway. "You're keeping me waiting."

"I'm sorry, Master. I'm just looking for the shoes," I respond, turning around to face him. Incredulously the night has got worse, and I'm dumbstruck as I find him smugly grinning at me as Father Christmas, holding my shoes. I have never wanted to fuck Saint Nick, and I don't plan to start doing it now. "You're seriously going dressed up like that?"

The grin rapidly drops from his face, and I immediately get down onto my knees as I realise my transgression.

"Just get up," he says, shaking his head. "Quickly put on your shoes so we can go downstairs to get merry with the others."

"I wasn't planning to drink tonight after the last time, Master."

"It's Christmas! You have to drink some mulled wine at least. It's an order," he says, handing me my green shoes with bells on. "How are you doing today?"

"I... Uh... I'm fine."

I'm not fine, though, today, and I realise in my nervousness that I've absent-mindedly begun stroking the scars on my inner arm. It's been a year to the day since I lost my daughter.

"Are you sure? You can spend the evening in my bedroom if you're not up to tonight," he continues to pry, seizing my arm. "You need to open up to me. I swear I'll always protect you, even if it's from yourself."

Raising my wrist to his mouth, he tenderly kisses the raised scars, and the fake, white beard tickles my skin. Abruptly, I'm caught in the surreal sense that the past six months haven't happened. Recently he has begun showing me some affection again during our sessions. Even when he caned me hard enough to break the skin, leaving horrific-looking welts, he loved me afterwards and held me. Maybe we've finally hit a turning point, and our relationship is back on track.

"I love you, Master."

"I know. I can feel it. Tomorrow Will is going out to see Luke, so let's kick back and relax. Just us, a bottle of wine, and perhaps one of those skimpy dresses I bought you? In fact, we could forget about the contract for two days."

Released from his grip, I finish dressing, and we head downstairs to where the party has already begun. I should be annoyed by how audibly I jingle every step I take, but I'm on cloud nine. Tomorrow sounds very much like a date, even if it's indoors, and one on one time hasn't happened in a while. Will seeks out Liam's bed whenever he's around. Still, from what I can see, their relationship is one-sided, with Will's affections being rebuffed outside of the bedroom, like an on/off switch. Liam has no emotional, romantic notions towards his friend, so I have nothing to be jealous over, and more often than not, it benefitted me because Will brought me into the bed too.

Stepping into the event room, I can see that an eight-foot Norway Spruce has been erected with a thousand twinkling lights, adorned with blown-glass baubles and gold ribbons. Beside it sits a baroque throne with Bordeaux red upholstery and a huge pile of presents. The dreamlike state of the situation has continued, but as my Master sits down and gestures for me to sit on the floor beside him, I take my place in silence as James joins us.

While they discuss financial issues, I glimpse around and spot that Selena has arrived with Noah and George. As my Master's perfectly obedient submissive, I have little to do other than wait at these events, so the past few months, I've found myself admiring her from afar. From across the room, I watch as she flicks her gorgeous red hair and blushes because she accidentally snorted while laughing. Her nose often scrunches adorably when she's smiling, aptly known as bunny lines, and I've missed her looking at me in that way. She's treated me as if I'm invisible since my birthday, and it's been unbearable, but I can't blame her for it. I hurt her feelings first.

My view is blocked as Claudia approaches, strutting towards us in her teetering high platforms and a glittering black wrap dress with a plunging neckline. My Master immediately ceases his conversation and straightens up next to me, clearly moved by her appearance.

"Good evening, Liam," she purrs seductively, gracing Liam's cheek with a kiss. "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas, Claudia. You look stunning!"

"Don't I always? Actually, I joined a Barr class last month, and I feel amazing. I'm glad you're noticing..." she says, glancing down at me. "So, when are you planning to share your sub with me? It's been over a year since we last played together, and it seems like you've loaned him out to everyone but me. I'm starting to suspect you no longer like me..."

"I know what you do with those heels of yours, Claudia, my dear. I can't risk him becoming enamoured by you."

"Just a one-off for Christmas? I've been good for so long and waited for my turn patiently. Even Will has played with him!"

"Please don't take it personally, Claudia, but I'm not ready for that. Give me some time, okay? It's been a tough few months," he responds, stroking my hair affectionately before getting to his feet. "Now, let's move this along, shall we?"

Claudia appears disappointed and not quite finished, but she nods in response and steps back as Liam clears his throat.

"My esteemed friends. Your attention, please! I just wanted to say it's fabulous to see so many of you here tonight. I've arranged a delicious feast for you all, with some light entertainment, and a bar has also been set up, but first, I have gifts to share with you all. My little elf shall be distributing them shortly. So please enjoy yourselves and have a very Merry Christmas!"

I spend the next half an hour feeling absolutely ridiculous, as I hand out presents as his little helper whilst he stands around chatting and drinking champagne. It doesn't go missed by me that there isn't one for Selena, however. When I get to the last one, Liams hands the box to me with a grin and from the gift tag, I can see that it's for Claudia. Unlike the others, she opens hers immediately and pulls a glass, candy cane dildo out, which she doesn't look pleased with.

"Another? You don't put much thought into these gifts, do you?" she pouts, handing it back to me. "That's four years of these now!"

"What would you like so I can get you something better next year?" he sighs.

"You just need to give me some time with your sub. He's adorable, and I know he'll enj-"

"I'm not letting you fuck him, Claudia!"

His bark reverberates around the room, and the attention of the other guests falls on to us. Even Selena's stare at his outburst is indiscrete, and her heavily lashed eyes meet mine, causing me to look away. He never loses his cool in front of anyone else, but oddly Claudia doesn't shrink back in fear of him as I stand between them.

"But there's been no one fun to play with in months! You had both of the interesting ones. Why do you get the first pick every time? And now the other one is with that ghastly Noah. It's not fair! How much do you charge me so I can come to this? Perhaps I should reconsider my membership for the new year."

"We've just been over this!" Liam hisses in a lower tone. "Look, just give me a few months, and I promise we'll spend time together. Lover, please kiss Mistress Claudia to seal my sincerity."

I don't understand why he has a problem with the idea of me being with Claudia when he has given me to others. Still, his financial issues put him in a hard place. He can't lose the paying members who are currently keeping him afloat, and the numbers of those in attendance are dwindling from what I overheard him discussing with James. He can't afford to have someone like Claudia leave, but I haven't seen her meet anyone in months. She's within her right to move to another private club.

Thinking little else about it, I rest my thumb on her rouged cheek and dip my head towards her. Her mouth parts to my lips, and my tongue sweeps inside and over hers as her glittering blue eyes gaze into mine. It's nicer than I had expected, and I can't hold back my sighs of enjoyment. Her scent is gorgeous. I've never been this close to her before, and I detect a faint floral and strawberries perfume. It's not overpowering at all, and as her body melts against me, all fierceness escapes her. She's softer than I had envisioned and entirely different to my Master.

"Right, that's enough, Lover," Liam growls as he tugs me back to him. "Satisfied now?"

"Yes, Liam," she says, appearing flustered. "I'll look forward to next time."

His grip on my wrist is firm, almost possessive, as he pulls me to sit on his lap and holds me against his chest. I may have made a mistake by enjoying the contact with her.

"Master, are you upset with me?"

"No, I told you to do it. I'm just struggling... with my jealousy."

"Why, Master? You don't seem to worry about me being with, Will?"

"...You've cheated on me with women. It's going to be some time before I can trust you, especially when they may giv-"

The doors behind us open, interrupting him from continuing, which I suspect he is relieved about as he nudges me from his lap. Through the entrance, I can see that two rows of tables have been set up with white linen, and dutifully I follow him through, not pressing him further on what I suspect he was about to say. Claudia might be able to give me the family I hoped for in the future if she attempted to steal me away. A fear that I can't even say is unfounded with how I've acted.

As Liam moves to his seat at the head of a table, I notice bowls placed on the floor for the submissives, but my own bowl appears to be missing. Surprisingly, Liam taps the space to the left of him, and I see my name written in beautiful handwriting on a place card, with Claudia and Robert placed across from me. It would seem that he wants to treat me like his partner, so elated, I sit beside him, with Will settling to the other side of me. Before long, a soup of roasted vegetables is placed in front of me as another waiter approaches with wine. Instantly I put my hand over my glass to refuse it.

"It's a Christmas party, so you can relax a little," Liam says, gesturing the waiter back to fill my glass up.

"Neither Liam nor myself will be letting a beautiful man like you out of our sight," Will states, his eyes twinkling with the promise of fucking me senseless tonight as he raises his glass in a toast. "To us!"

Liam grins as he chinks his glass against both of ours, then as I take a sip, his hand slips under the table and squeezes my thigh.

"The soup is delicious, Lover. You should try it," he says, beaming at me as he eats his own.

Picking up my spoon, I begin to eat, but Will's hand passes over my crotch and unzips the concealed panel in my trousers to expose me. The real reason as to why I've been placed between them and not at their feet quickly becomes apparent as Liam's grip moves to my cock, and slowly, but firmly he runs up and down my shaft. Clenching the spoon in my hand, I pause eating to breathe through the sensation, futilely hoping that I won't make a spectacle of myself. However, I know deep down that there is no chance they will pass up on an opportunity to humiliate me.

The second course of pate comes out, and Liam's hand disappears, giving me brief respite, so I take a large gulp from my wine, but before I've started eating, I'm startled by his hand back on me. Leaning on his elbow, he watches me intently as he strokes my penis again, but this time, Will joins in by caressing my balls, not giving me a chance to try my food.

The main course of roast turkey, roasted potatoes with a medley of vegetables and all the trimmings comes out, which looks incredible. Abruptly, they stop tormenting me to eat, but amazingly they both clear their plate before I've even managed to get through a third of my own.

"Drink up," Will says, smirking as he hands me my glass.

As he raises his own glass to his lips, he places his finger on the bottom of mine to urge me to drain it with him, which is quickly topped back up by Liam.

"Master, are you sure? You know I can't handle wine very well..."

"It's a special occasion, so let's get drunk together. All three of us," he says, stroking my cheek. "Besides, I'll keep you safe."

"Yes, Master," I smile, feeling shy as his thumb runs over my bottom lip.

"Do you know how sexy I find you? You're the most attractive person in this room to me, and I want you to the point I'm struggling to contain myself. Now, drink with me, and we'll have delicious sex afterwards."

Deciding that I should drink enough to lower my inhibitions, I take a deep sip from my glass as a trio of desserts is placed down. It appears to be key lime pie, an odd-looking Christmas pudding trifle and a chocolate mousse, but I have little interest in it.

"You've barely touched your food this evening. Do I need to feed you like a baby?" Will teases before dipping his spoon into the mousse and offering it to me. "Choo-choo?"

I open my mouth to appease him, but instead of feeding me, he tosses the spoon onto the table, then pulls me by my shirt towards him, taking me off-guard. Aggressively, we begin to kiss as Liam's hand creeps along my leg again and grasps me firmly. This time, as the final course of a cheeseboard is placed down, he doesn't ease off, and rapidly I feel myself become close to orgasm.

"Master?!" I say with urgency, breaking apart from Will.

"What is it?" he responds, beaming with his Cheshire cat grin.

"I... I'm having difficulty!"

"Oh? Well, that's a shame for you then... Perhaps Claudia will enjoy the show to make up for the disappointment earlier?"

I bite my lip as Claudia's eyes flicker between the three of us as the tip of Liam's finger probes my urethra using my precum. Unable to hold back, I accidentally give away the situation by letting out a moan, and with a giggle, she decides to take a glance under the table.

"Liam... That's very mean..." she says, continuing to watch as his finger fully slides in and out as Will's fist pumps me hard.

"Master... I can't..." I gasp, gritting my teeth as their deliberate, firm actions bring me to the cusp, and I grasp onto the tablecloth.

It's clear they will not stop until I spill my load, and I look to my side to see that everyone else, including Selena, have stopped eating to watch, knowing precisely what is going on by the erotic noises I'm now making. With an audible groan, I cum at the dinner table, not drunk enough to not feel the shame that rises in a flush of warmth over my face.

Both Liam and William remove their hands from beneath the table, then use their napkins to wipe the mess away, unfazed by the attention they've drawn to themselves. Then care-free, my Master eats his dessert whilst I remain frozen in place, from embarrassment, as I listen to the others gossiping about what they've witnessed. Unable to escape it, I lay my head on the table, fold my arms over myself and try shutting them out. It may be bad-mannered, but the laughter is too much to bear, and despite my protest to the contrary, I do feel touchier today.

jenycouple
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jenycouple

"Is someone feeling shy?" Liam asks, jabbing me in the side with a sharp poke.

"Yes, Master. Everyone is laughing at me."

"Don't feel shy, and most of the subs here are envious that you've been able to capture my attention for this long. I've never done anything like this with anyone else before. I'm usually able to control myself, but with you, I just want to rip your clothes off. I can't stop thinking about playing with you and getting carried away."

"Do you mean that, Master?"

"It's the truth. Every moment of the day from the moment I wake, I imagine that beautiful face of yours when I pleasure you and those sweet noises you make... I can't help myself, and I want everyone to know that you are mine by laying claim to you publically. Will you let me continue?"

This isn't normal for him?

Amazed by what I'm hearing, I nod and down the remainder of my wine as he removes my trousers and stockings. Guided by his arms coiled around my waist, I climb onto his lap, then with a sachet of lubricant removed from his pocket and his trousers lowered, he plunges into me. It's a little painful, but I don't cry out as my mouth urgently meets his, and his hands reach under my legs to grip my waist. Steadying myself with one hand on his knee, I grind into him, moaning as my sweet spot is stimulated as we fuck.

With his breathing becoming laboured, he makes his way to his feet, carrying me, and with one fluid motion, he sweeps the decor from the table onto the floor before sitting down on the edge. Claudia, who has remained at our end of the table, watches us, entirely fixated, as we make love.

Was Liam usually more restrained than this?

From my experience, it seemed he regularly acted whimsically like this, but I'm touched that this is a side that he has only bared to me. Daringly, I gaze into his striking green eyes, which are glowing with adoration for me. Right now, I don't fear him at all. Instead, I'm amazed that this man does actually love me. This God-like being wants me, and he wants everyone to know it.

"I love you, Master."

"I love you too, Matthew..."

At the sound of my name whispered from his lips, I sink further into pleasure as he kisses me. Pulling off my jacket and shirt, which he throws across the room, I'm stripped down until I'm naked save for the hat still on my head.

"You started without me," William drawls from behind, placing his palm on my shoulder.

The smooth material of a shirt, and an erect member presses against my back, as Will, brushes feathery kisses over the side of my neck. Seizing my earlobe, he nibbles, then tugs playfully as his fingertips reach around and pinch at my nipples, making them harden in arousal.

"Mm, Sir... You're really turning me on..."

"Good, I hope you're ready for what we have planned for you, then," he whispers in my ear, clamping bells on my nipples, while Liam attaches a jingling, tightened noose around my cock.

Dropping down to a squat, William's mouth meets my perineum, kissing before gently licking. In shock, I flinch away, but his fingers dig into my hips, and he moves upwards to my opening, already penetrated by my Master.

Expertly, his tongue alternates between rapid, forked movements before he shifts to using flattened, soft strokes around my anus and over my Master. I'd never imagined something like could feel this good. Still, the sensation of being filled and rimmed simultaneously is otherworldly, and loudly I begin to moan as a lubricated finger starts opening me up further, followed by another.

"Master... Ah! I don't know if I can..."

"Relax and stop thinking about it. Just kiss me..."

His lips fiercely claim me, prying my mouth open to his tongue as he grabs a fistful of my hair. While we fuck, Will continues spreading me until the tip of his cock gains enough room to work inside.

"Master... It... "

Gently Will moves his hips, driving further inside, and I'm opened up wider around the both of them. Tightly I scrunch my eyes and muffle my whimper of pain into my Master's still clothed chest.

"Shh, our cute little toy... You're so close..." Will sighs, caressing my penis to distract me, as slowly the entire length of him slips within.

Hesitantly, I start riding Liam's cock again as Will thrusts, and the bells lassoed around my genitals and attached to my nipples ring out merrily with our movements.

The pain now subsiding is replaced with pleasure as their heads rub against my prostate, and I bury my forehead into Liam's neck as I fall in love with him all over again. I've never needed someone as much as I need him, and quickly, stimulated by him and William ramming me, my cock starts leaking profusely over his stomach.

"You're adorable when you pull lewd faces like this... and you feel exquisite..." Liam smiles, caressing my cheek.

Leaning back onto his elbows with a salacious smirk on his face, I can see that our actions haven't gone unnoticed by the other guests who are finishing their meal with a coffee. I now realise that the entertainment promised to them was this, as the entirety of my sweat sheened, naked glory is revealed to them. The haze of alcohol has pushed me far past the point of caring and trembling orgasmically, I lean back against Will's chest whilst he masturbates me and drives me over the edge.

"Cum freely, Slut. You deserve it," Will urges in my ear.

With little desire to hold back, I spill over William's hand and cry out my Master's name repeatedly as I'm milked of every last drop of my semen. Panting for breath and spent, I collapse against my Master as Will brazenly makes his move and kisses him over my shoulder. Their low moans turn to lustful growls while their nails claw deeper into my flesh, and with firm, full strokes, I'm used for all that I'm worth, until together they cum, filling me with both of their seed.

Too weary to move after Will withdraws, I remain snuggled up to my Master's chest and wistfully hope that he'll get the hint to take me up to bed.

"That was incredible, Lover," Liam says, planting a kiss on my hair. "We haven't tired you out yet, have we?"

"I need to rest, Master. Can we go upstairs?"

"Liam, why don't we let him have a break..." Will suggests, perching on the table beside us. "I need to see George and Noah about something anyway, and I've just seen them head towards the garden."

Disappointingly, I'm pushed away as Liam sits up, and his promise to not let me out of his sight is broken. The smug grin on Will's face is all I need to know. It won't be long until Liam seeks out the attention of others tonight, fuelled by whatever drugs Will has planned for the evening. There's absolutely no chance I'll allow myself to get dragged into that again, so he'll be forced to look for attention elsewhere.

"Don't go anywhere, Lover. Half-hour, and we'll be right back, okay?"

"Mm-hmm," I reply, closing my eyes in tiredness.

Within minutes of them leaving, I'm hit by a wave of nausea, and everything begins to spin uncontrollably. In my bid to lose my reservedness, I'd overshot the mark and consumed more than I could handle. Liam had told me to stay put, but I need water. I won't be going far with the bar set up in the other room, so I should be back before he knows it. I quickly tidy myself up and remove the bells, which I toss onto the floor, before cautiously making my way over.

"One water, please, but hold up on the ice," I ask the bartender, propping myself up with the wall, as the room continues rotating.

"And an orange juice for me, please," Selena says, standing next to me. "You look worse for wear, Matthew. What weird and wonderful concoction of drugs do they have you on tonight?"

"I thought you were ignoring me? And I've only been drinking, so there's no need to be concerned about me. I'm doing fine," I respond, turning to face her. From the expression on her face and the tone of her voice, she seems worried about me. As usual, she's stunning in a ruby cocktail dress, and my gaze drops to the floor in nervousness, but I immediately zero in on her gorgeous patent red platforms. I've never seen her wear these before. "I like your shoes..."

"It didn't look like it from where I was sitting, and don't try acting friendly in that way," she snaps, pouring the juice into her glass of ice. "I'm with Noah now, and he won't be happy if he hears you saying things like that."

"Selena, I'm only complimenting your shoes. It's no big deal."

"And I know what perverse thoughts go through your mind when you see a pair of heels," she accuses.

"Wow. I was just being nice. I only meant it in a friendly way, but forget it. I'm drunk, so ignore me and we'll get back to not speaking again," I answer, picking up my drink. "Although you've approached me, just like the last time."

"I don't understand you!" she says, raising her voice. "One minute, you're all over me, then the next, you're pushing me away, telling me to move on. Now you're trying it on again. You could have said anything, but you chose my shoes. What the hell am I supposed to think?"

"Alright, your hair looks lovely, and that dress is beautiful on you," I say, with my eyes lingering over her seductive curves. "Does that sound better?"

"You're making it worse. Just stop talking."

I know I should remain quiet, but emboldened by alcohol, the following words slip out impulsively.

"Since when did you become such an ice queen?"

"Since you ignored me, or did you forget about that?"

"I didn't purposefully ignore you! Why won't you believe me? My phone was broken, so I've bought a new one. I haven't changed my number, so just message me whenever. I'd love to hear from you."

"I don't need your friendship. You're an arsehole, and this whole life you've got going on for yourself is pathetic. Tell me, does this fulfil you?"

"Don't you think it's pathetic to subject yourself to this every month just for the chance to bump into me? I noticed how you couldn't keep your eyes off me tonight. Anyone would think you still have a thing for me."

"That sounds like you're watching me all night too," she replies, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Would you have a problem if I do? You're attractive, and I miss everything about you."

"...and now you're flirting," she says, brushing her hair behind her ear.

"I guess I am... Well, I should leave before Liam and Noah kill me."

"It was nice knowing you," she laughs, smiling at me for the first time in months. "You're hopeless, aren't you? Words seem to be spilling out before you know it. "

"I'm the absolute worst."

"Maybe we can try again, eventually?" she says, blushing as she picks at the Schweppes label on her empty bottle. "As friends, I mean, when the dust settles, and Noah trusts me. I've missed spending time with you too."

"I'd like that, but I better go before anyone gets the wrong idea. You know what Liam is like," I say, feeling the butterflies bubbling in my stomach. Placing my glass on the counter, I turn away, knowing that I need to quickly put distance between us. This attraction is problematic, and until we can get it under control, a friendship is impossible. "Have a good evening, Selena."

A shoulder collides with my chest, and looking up from the ground, I come face-to-face with Noah glaring at me with menace spread across his face. He appears intoxicated in some way and not in the best of moods.

"What were you two just talking about?" he demands.

"Nothing at all. I was only getting a drink, so don't worry about it," I respond, patting him on the arm. "See you around, buddy,"

"Selena, I thought I made it clear that you're to keep away from him!" he yells, shrugging me off. "Right, get your fucking coat before I drag you home."

Aggressively, he grabs her by the wrist, trying to pull her forcibly towards him to her protests. Without thinking, I step between them in an attempt to protect her. What I'm not expecting is the sucker punch to my face that follows, and I stagger back in a daze, seeing lights. Fury rises inside me as I taste blood, and I shove him backwards to the floor, but before I can retaliate further, Liam seizes my arm and hauls me away as George helps him up.

"What's going on? I'm gone for barely half an hour, and I come back to you acting like a yob!"

"He hit me first!"

"So fucking what? That doesn't give you the right to take it further, and I told you to stay put!" he barks, nostrils flaring, before turning to William. "Take Matthew to bed, then call a cab for Selena. I'll have to deal with him later. I need to defuse the situation in there first and get Noah home before he loses it."

------

I wake up feeling like I've been hit by a freight truck, weary to the bone, and hungover. From the lack of light filtering through the blinds, I know it can only be the early hours, and I turn to check the alarm clock beside the bed. Barely 4 AM, and much too early to be awake, but Liam never returned to me.

Oddly, the faint sound of music has seeped into the room, and I sit bolt upright, trying to discern what it is exactly. It appears to be coming from downstairs, so I look around for my clothes but, unable to find them, I wrap a sheet around myself then tiptoe out of the playroom to the corridor.

A few couples are still having sex, but most seem to be sleeping wherever they had ended up in their drunken stupor. Stepping over bottles and wine glasses, I walk down the stairs, carefully following the sound and head to a room that is usually locked and knock on the door. There's no reply, so I turn the handle and enter.

It's a dimly lit room, but it's large and airy with a black grand piano near the window. Liam sits at it bare-chested, and if I'm not mistaken, he's playing Nocturne in C Sharp Minor by Chopin. Without a word uttered between us, I cross the room and sit beside him, resting my head against his shoulder. He smells faintly of cigarettes, limes, and bourbon. The Liam that I know doesn't smoke, but silently I listen as he continues. He'd only briefly spoken about playing the piano, but he hadn't elaborated on it, and I'd never heard him before. From what I can tell, he can play exceptionally well.

"Why are you awake? You should be tucked up in bed."

"I wondered where you were and heard the music, so I followed the sound. You play wonderfully."

"Like I said before, it was expected of me. I play when I can't sleep."

He starts playing another piece that I recognise as Beethoven, but I don't know its name. I'm completely enthralled as I watch his fingers deftly move, but I know I'm the source of his sorrow, and every note is a display of his anguish. I didn't intend for tonight to turn out this way, and with dismay, he gently closes the lid when he finishes, then puts distance between us.

"I didn't know that you smoked," I say quietly.

"I smoke when I'm stressed," he sighs. "I'm disappointed in you."

"I know, and I'm sorry. I truly don't mean to be a fuck-up constantly, but Noah overreacted, and I was worried for Selena. Did she get home okay?"

"She's fine, and she's going to stay with her family for the rest of the holidays. Were you flirting with her? Noah watched the way you were acting together and seems to think that you were. I doubt he hit you unprovoked."

"I needed a drink, and she just happened to be there. If I did, I didn't mean anything by it."

"I warned you to stay away! Perhaps we should have you castrated to get those raging hormones under control so you won't want to mount everything in sight."

"I want children someday, Liam. It's out the question."

"You already have a daughter, so there is no need to reproduce further. All the love you could possibly need in life will be provided by me."

"I need something more than this someday. It isn't enough for me. Feeling secure, getting married... I want that in my future."

"I'm not enough for you? You're a deadbeat, and you always will be. If it means that much to you, go be a sperm donor, then! Father hundreds of offspring for all I fucking care. Perhaps that will get this ridiculous notion of yours out of your system for good."

But I want to raise a family of my own.

I wish I could say it, but I'm rendered speechless by his barbed tirade. The name that I was taunted with back at sixth-form so callously expressed by my lover in anger has opened up the old wounds wider.

"Goodnight, Master," I say, rising to my feet, heartbroken by what I suspect are his true feelings on this matter. "I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused you."

 

 

Published 
Written by utterchaos
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments