Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Strings Attached - My Beautiful Master - Chapter 6

"Matthew finds himself spellbound"

6
7 Comments 7
3.5k Views 3.5k
7.7k words 7.7k words

Author's Notes

"Within hours of leaving Liam's home, Matt meets up with his friend who wants to talk about a photo he'd seen. <p> [ADVERT] </p>He then receives a call telling him to come back immediately to go clubbing with his friend in tow."

I arrive at Liam's home, accompanied by Justin and Becka, with only minutes to spare. They're both stunned when they see the mansion he lives in, and they can't contain that surprise even as we're walking up the steps to his front door. I tell them to try to act naturally; then anxiously, I ring the doorbell.

It's been an unusual twenty-four hours. I hadn't expected to have my sexuality outed to the very person I'd secretly held affection for. Now here we are introducing him to the man who'd I ended up giving my anal virginity to. For the most part, Justin appears to be supportive of me being bisexual. Still, I know he doesn't accept the nature of my relationship. Like my father, he hates that I'm sexually aroused by sadomasochism.

Liam opens the door personally with a broad, friendly grin on his face. His wavy, blonde hair is swept aside, and he's wearing a Prussian blue shirt with the top button undone, dark slim-fit jeans and a light brown blazer. He looks impressive, and I would love to kiss him if he'd let me.

As he welcomes us in, he takes Becka's hand and raises it to his lips for a kiss. Her cheeks flush, and I know I was right last night about him being irresistible to most people. I start to wonder about how many others he has on the go at the same time as me.

"Matthew, you didn't tell me you have such a gorgeous friend," he admonishes. "Now, if only I had met her first!"

His eyes meet mine, challenging me, but I don't bite and just introduce my friends. I don't know him well enough to get jealous. He's not my partner, he's just my Dom, and I'm probably not the only person he's seeing. I've had to watch a long string of women sleep with the person I've been pining over for years, so I won't readily get jealous over something as minor as a kissed hand. The only one who has a right to feel jealous here is Justin.

He shakes Justin's hand firmly but makes no comment. Instead, he raises an eyebrow at me and smiles knowingly. He's aware that there is another man I find attractive and it wouldn't be hard to put two and two together. I just hope that Liam also keeps that secret for me.

"So, welcome to my home. Make yourself comfortable and have a drink before we leave. What's mine is yours."

As Liam strolls into his living room, followed closely by Becka, Justin pulls me aside, bitterness sweeping across his face. His usually warm eyes appear cold and hard, and his jaw is tightly clenched. I glance down and notice that his hand is balled up into a fist. Is it me that he wants to punch, or Liam?

"So this is your type? Really?! I didn't take you to be someone who's this superficial," he snaps.

I don't understand his sudden outrage. Liam has been nothing but pleasant towards him so far, although he did just kiss his girlfriend's hand.

"Justin, please don't act like this. I like him. Just give him a chance, okay?"

"What the hell has he got that... In fact, never mind. Just do whatever you want like you always do."

"Please? Can we just talk about this?" I plead.

He shoves past me angrily and heads into the living room. As I go to follow him, Liam comes out, grabs my wrist and pushes me up against the wall in the hall.

"I'm disappointed you didn't even seem slightly jealous, Lover," he growls.

"Master, it's not my right to get jealous."

"I want you to get jealous if I show interest in someone else."

"Okay, Master," I reply.

He sighs then kisses me gently. His hand strokes through my hair and I'm fairly certain I hear him inhale the scent of me as he brings his lips to my neck.

"It's Justin you like, isn't it, Lover?" he asks.

"Yes, Master, but my friendship is more important to me. I'm only yours."

He kisses me again and seems satisfied with my response. His hand undoes the zip on the front of my jeans, and he begins to caress me, making me swell within his grasp. I let out a quiet moan, trying to not attract the attention of my friends on the other side of the wall. As pleasure courses through me, my breathing deepens. I'm going to cum.

"How does it feel to be touched like this only a few steps away from the person you love? Should I continue doing this until he catches us? Hmm? You're not allowed to cum until he's watching."

"Please, Master. I can't hold back any longer..."

He pulls my jeans and underwear further down, fully exposing me. I release a throaty moan as he grabs hold of my balls and tugs painfully.  If Justin sees me like this, I'm not sure if we'll remain friends, especially after the argument we've just had.

Forcibly, he turns me around and shoves me against the door. I'm easily overpowered by him, but I find it just adds to the thrill. Using the copious amount of pre-cum leaking from my overly abused cock, he lubricates his fingers. Throatily I begin to moan as his fingers push inside my arse and work on opening me up for him.

"I love how tight your arse is. It's absolutely perfect," he growls as he takes me.

I desperately need to cum, and my cries of pleasure increase. There's absolutely no way that Justin cannot hear this through the wall. As he continues to pound away, the sound of him slapping against my arse cheeks fills the hall. I've never felt this humiliated in my life. Even when I found Louise with that cunt Bradley in my bed and they'd laughed at me, I hadn't felt this level of shame.

I hear the sound of someone trying to open the door beneath me, and my heart freezes. Liam starts to chuckle as he continues to fuck my arse and reaches around towards my cock again whilst I hold the door shut.

"Please, Master. Not in front of Justin," I whisper.

The door to his event room opens from behind us, and a woman wearing the same black uniform from the party walks through and stands beside us. She appears to be in her forties with brown hair tied in a chignon. She looks at me with a haughty expression, but then her lips curl into a cruel smile, realising my predicament as the door handle rattles again. There appears to be nothing out of the ordinary happening here. I wonder what she's seen during her employment here. Personally, I'd be feeling awkward if I walked in on something like this.

"Take care of this, Janet," Liam says calmly.

As he pulls me away from the door, she takes hold of the handle. If she opens it, I'm going to die of shame. I brace myself to come face to face with Justin, but instead, Liam tugs at me and leads me into the event room behind us.

With his hand clamped over my mouth, we listen as Justin loudly complains about the door getting stuck to Janet. Liam is grinning wildly, clearly enjoying the thrill of us nearly being caught. My heart is pounding hard within my chest.

Locking the door beside us, Liam continues what he started and fucks me from behind again, gripping my hair hard at the nape of my neck. This time he doesn't touch me. Instead, he just rams me as hard as he can until he groans quietly, and I feel the release of his desire pump inside me.

Done, he withdraws, and I'm left feeling used. He brought me to the cusp of orgasm but denied me that satisfaction at the last moment. Teasing me like this is cruel. Charlotte had never denied me pleasure, and it's going to be hours until I receive any relief.

I watch as he tidies himself up and begrudgingly, I do the same, pulling my underwear and jeans back up. As I take a step to leave the room with him, I feel the sensation of a sizeable amount of fluid leak down my inner leg. I'm going to need a moment to clean myself up.

------

When we arrive in the city an hour later via a limo, Liam leads us to what appears to be a highly exclusive club. This display of wealth makes me feel uncomfortable. If he thought this would impress me, he is sorely mistaken. I'm not interested in the size of his wallet despite what Justin appears to think.

The queue stretches far around the corner from the club, and several doormen are refusing people entry based on their clothing. I look down at the black Vans I'm wearing, which are scuffed from skateboarding. Liam hadn't given me the opportunity to get changed. I clear my throat, wanting to tell him I'm under-dressed, but he takes my hand, bypasses the security, and leads us straight in.

As we continue walking through, I glance around. I've never been to a place like this in my life. It's modern inside with oversized, black leather couches and a bar that spans an entire wall.  It's painted dark purple, and there are mirrors and uplighting everywhere. Electronica is being played by a DJ at a deafening level, and the dance floor is crowded with people. It's not my kind of thing, but clearly, it is Liam's.

Some of the women dancing turn to watch Liam as he confidently glides past them, and he smiles suggestively to them. I don't know if he is trying to make me jealous again or whether he genuinely knows them, but I remain quiet. He brings us over to a VIP area, and champagne is brought over immediately. I'd much rather a Jack and Coke.

I sit across from him beside Justin and Becka and watch as he leans back comfortably with his arms across the back of the couch and crosses a leg over his knee. He's incredibly arrogant, acting like he owns the place.

"So, how do you like my club?" he asks, smiling smugly, evidently delighted to be showing off like this.

The penny drops, and things are beginning to fit into place. I don't know how I hadn't realised the moment we entered the club.

"I didn't know you had a club, Liam?" I reply, not knowing what else to say.

"I'm interested in entertainment. I thought you would like to find some more out about me with us being so intimately involved."

"So how many clubs do you have?" Justin asks.

"Three."

"Are they all like this?" I ask.

"No. One is a stripper club."

Becka laughs nervously as she sips from her glass of champagne, drawing his attention. Liam leans forward and looks intently at her.

"Have you ever been to a stripper club?" he questions.

"No!" she squeaks, turning bright red. The Becka I know is confident, so it's interesting to see the effect he has on others.

"I have a ladies' night on a Friday. You should go if your boyfriend lets you. Do you have a problem with that, Justin?" He smirks.

"Do you think I'm some kind of prude or something? I don't mind if she wants to go. There's no sex involved."

Liam grins widely.

"Well, not usually. Not paid for anyway. If clients meet up with the strippers out of hours, how am I supposed to know?"

"I trust Becka not to get involved in anything like that," Justin scoffs.

"You haven't seen how people act when there's a stripper in front of them."

I sit quietly. A strip joint does sound like the kind of thing Liam would own. He told me he is a voyeur. His entire life seems to revolve around hedonism.

"Matthew, are you not interested in going?" he asks.

"I'm not into strippers," I shrug.

"What about stripping yourself?"

I spit out my drink in surprise and laugh, unsure of whether he's just teasing or being serious.

"I don't see it as a career option," I respond.

"Why not?"

"I can't dance, and I'm a bit shy."

"You didn't seem shy last night. Or did I embarrass you?"

I feel flustered, and I don't want to talk about this around my friends, least of all, Justin.

"Yeah, Matt. There's that picture on the internet. I do wonder how Chaz got hold of it though?" Becka says, looking perplexed.

"I sent it to her," Liam laughs.

"Why would you do that?" she replies. "Charlotte is my friend, and she's absolutely devastated. She loved Matthew!"

"I just felt like provoking her. She broke a lot of expensive, crystal glasses at mine a couple of months ago while arguing with a good friend of mine. It was brilliant! I wish you could have been there."

"Why involve Matt in this? You've literally just met him, and you've dragged him into it," Justin interrupts.

"Well, it was about Matthew. My friend James had mentioned him in conversation last year, but I didn't think much of it. Then his name kept coming up, so he piqued my interest. I asked James to invite him, and Charlotte lost it and upset my friend Claudia. It was the most fun I've had in a while, so I decided to irritate her again."

"You did that for fun? Matt, do you hear this? This fucker set you up! Did you even ask what Matthew thought about it?" Justin yells, angrily.

"I didn't ask. I liked the idea of seeing what his reaction would be. He did tell me nothing was off-limits."

"Matt? Have you got nothing you want to say about this?"

"Nah. It's cool," I shrug.

Justin glares at me incredulously, but I can't be bothered with all of this talk about my ex-fiancee. I'd been an idiot to propose to Charlotte, but at the time I had worshipped the ground she walked upon. It was her fault the relationship ended because she ignored my safeword and put me in hospital. I'd much rather talk about something else.

"I hoped it would have got a small reaction at least?" Liam says.

"I don't mind. You've probably done me a favour. I don't have to worry about Charlotte trying to get me back."

"Oh. So you're not bothered at all?" he responds quietly.

Becka tugs the still visibly angry Justin away to the dance floor, leaving us by ourselves. Suddenly it hits me that Liam's mood has changed. I move to sit next to him.

"What's wrong? Have I upset you somehow?" I ask.

"It's nothing," he sighs.

"It doesn't seem like nothing?"

His eyes meet mine, and he frowns slightly.

"It's ridiculous, but I had hoped you'd just tell her you were with me. Declared you had moved on or something. You just seem indifferent."

"I just don't want anything to do with her. It's not that I feel indifferent; I just want to avoid confrontation."

His hand reaches to hold mine gently.

"The instant I met you last night after hearing everything from James, I knew I had to have you. I don't want anything overly casual."

This is unexpected. I was under the impression that this is only sex, although I definitely like Liam.

"I didn't know that."

"Most of the people who try to get with me just want the things I have. Some pretend to be masochists and then safe out the instant they see my playroom. You don't seem to be swayed by money?"

"I'm interested in the personality of the person I'm seeing. So me not being successful isn't a problem for you?"

"No. I just care about whether I find someone fun to be around."

I lean over and gently press a kiss to his lips. He isn't dominant at the moment, so I guess it'll be okay. I just want to show some affection for him.

Liam's face turns thunderous, and he seizes my arm and pushes me down on the couch. Leaning over me, he holds my hands above my head, and his fingers dig into my wrists.  

"Are you feeling brave?" he asks menacingly. "I could fuck you here, right now if you're not careful. Don't touch unless you're given permission. Do I make myself clear?"

The change in him is sudden. I glance sideways and see Becka staring at us from a distance, mouth wide open in surprise. Justin just looks mad. Liam pulls me to face him then kisses me aggressively.

"Ahh! My friends are here."

"I know. It would be fun to embarrass you again."

I feel shy at the thought.

"Liam? Surely not here?"

"Mmm, blushing again. I like that reaction out of you."

His lips press against my neck as he starts to undo my jeans. I'm not sure whether he's joking or he's going to continue. I can't help becoming aroused, and I sigh at the sensation of his hand on me. He stops.

"I'll wait until later. I'm in the mood to be extremely rough with you," Liam growls, straightening himself up.

I glance back over to where Justin stood, but he's no longer there. I quickly scan the room, and I can't see either him or Becka. I think they've left. I hope our friendship doesn't get ruined by this, but I know I'm going to end up being the one who has to apologise.

A moment later we're joined by a couple of Liam's friends. James also arrives with a woman I don't recognise him being with previously. She has sleek blonde hair, blue eyes and an emerald green dress. Sitting close to Liam, she strikes up a conversation about some woman she had argued with at work. Liam's face looks blank as she talks, obviously bored. The only person who acknowledges me is James, but it's only with a nod of his head.

More champagne arrives, but it's too sweet for me. I stand up to go to the bar, but Liam reaches out to grab my arm and tugs me down to sit on his lap.

"Everyone, this is Matthew," he says to the group. "Matthew, this is Violet, Felicity and Sara. You've met James obviously, and Robert was also in attendance last night."

"So this is your boyfriend?" the first woman asks.

I choke on my drink at hearing myself being called his boyfriend.

"You're the first person he's introduced us to," Sara says. "It must be pretty serious?"

I don't know how to respond, and I feel overwhelmed. I'd been popular when I was at sixth-form, but the past year has wrecked my confidence.

"So how did you meet each other?" Violet questions.

"I met Matthew about six months ago," Liam lies confidently.

I see a smile cross James' face. He knows it's an outright lie.

As I remain silent, the conversations continue around me with Liam gripping me on the knee, squeezing painfully every so often. After a while of this, he whispers in my ear.

"I want to hurt you so bad right now. Is that good with you?"

I feel nervous. There is no doubt about him being serious. Would last night pale by comparison? It had been intense, but maybe that was him being gentle? I feel a small amount of fear. I glance at his face, and it no longer appears carefree. He seems terrifying now as his green eyes glisten. I'm drawn in.

"Okay."

"Scared?" he growls.

"Just a little."

"Don't forget your safe word."

"I'm sure I can cope with another lashing," I laugh nervously, but his face appears deadly serious.

"I'm not joking. Don't forget it."

At one, his friends start to leave, and a small amount of dread starts to set in. I can deal with pain well, but I'm not sure if I can keep up with him. Liam turns and grabs me by the hand, leading me to James' car. I get in while Liam says goodbye to his remaining friends.

"Matthew, don't forget to use your safeword or breathe tonight," James says, turning to me.

Before I can respond, Liam gets in the car, sitting next to me. James starts driving, but I don't recognise this route. It seems to be the long way back to his house. Eventually, he stops at what appears to be some woods. I don't think we're far from Liam's home.

Liam undoes my seatbelt.

"Run," he says calmly.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"Run. Get back to my house, and you'll be safe. Don't let me catch you," he smirks.

We appear to be playing a game. The Cheshire cat grin from last night returns to his face. James shoves a torch in my hand, and I realise he is deadly serious. I nod in response.

I quickly get out and run into the thick of trees, not turning on my torch. My leg starts to hurt, but I don't slow down. Liam seemed slightly insane a moment ago, so I don't want him to catch me if I can help it.

Adrenaline courses through me, and I begin to understand. The thrill of the chase is what he wants. I can't help grinning at the idea of being his prey. I want to be reckless. The only problem is that he might get carried away. He seems to be serious about the safe word though, so I won't be in any real danger. I just don't want to disappoint him by ruining his fun.

I don't know how long I've been running, but fatigue starts to set in. Thankfully, I see a light not too far in the distance, and I push myself to continue despite the stitch I feel in my side.

As I get close, I'm tackled from the side, and I fall to the ground which is now densely covered in foliage. I lie there panting knowing he has me. I was running pretty fast, so I don't know how he's managed it.

Before I can sit up, Liam is sitting on me, ripping my shirt off. He holds my arms above my head then binds them together with rope, a smirk etched upon his face. I'm incredibly turned on by the situation I am in, and I think he is too by the evident bulge pressing against my leg.

"I thought you were going to make it back safely, Lover. That was close," he says, his voice uneven as he tries to regain his own breath.

He removes my jeans and underwear then discards them onto the ground next to us. My erection springs forward, which makes him smirk again. He knows I want this just as much as he does.

Liam picks me up and holds me against the tree. I knew he was strong last night, but this strength fills me with awe. Did he work out so that he can easily overpower someone and lift them up like this?

indianruby9
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indianruby9

He applies some lubricant to me from a packet he tears open with his teeth; then he slides his thumb in. Gently he strokes, readying me so he can enter. Despite doing some anal play with both Charlotte and Ruth, I hadn't found it as enjoyable as I do with him. I let out a moan as I relax further for him. I want to feel him inside me.

Dropping his jeans, he enters, and I groan from the sensation of him filling me further. He isn't as big as me in either girth or length, but with me being eight inches, not many men could match me. He definitely made up for his size by technique though and the head he'd given me this morning had been mind-blowing.

As he fucks me against the tree, the bark begins to dig into my back, and I take in a sharp intake of breath. This is going to leave some fantastic marks. I start to breathe deeply, with every thrust becoming more painful as he continues to use my body. The combination of pain with pleasure is delicious, and I let out a loud groan as I look up through the gap in the trees at the stars above us. This could almost seem romantic.

His fingertips dig into my hips, and his own breathing becomes laboured as his enjoyment increases. Knowing he can take pleasure from me fills me with a sense of happiness. I couldn't understand what he saw in me earlier, but now I realise as he cries out in pleasure, cumming inside me. I can give him what he wants. We may be equally matched for each other.

He drops me down to the ground, removes my collar from his jacket pocket and fastens it around my neck as I gaze up at his face. He doesn't seem calmer yet, and I'm secretly glad. I want to witness his strength again.

His hand slips through my collar, and he drags me the short distance from the woods to his home, through the bushes. I can see that James' car is on the driveway. Liam must have run towards me from his home, cheating. It appears that he likes to play dirty. I need to remember that for next time.

I'm dragged over the gravel, through his front door then dumped on the tiled floor. James is standing in the hall, and he looks shocked by Liam's savagery, and I want to laugh at his reaction. I'm covered in dirt, leaves and grazes, naked and bound. I haven't had my release yet, and I'm incredibly horny. This tease-and-denial is mean, and I'm starting to love it.

Liam returns with a bucket and tips cold water over me, cleaning some of the dirt off my body. A cruel grin spreads across his face. My eventual orgasm is going to feel amazing.

"I'm going to head home, Liam," James says, tiredly.

"Fine," he replies, barely looking up from me.

James shakes his head as he walks out the door and closes it behind him, leaving me completely alone and at Liam's mercy. I get up on to my knees, in front of him. This is exhilarating, and I'm desperate to please him and deserve the attention my Master has given me.

Liam rolls up the sleeves on his shirt and undoes another button. His swept-over hair is now dishevelled, and he looks like a complete maniac with the leaves sticking out of it. I'm not the only one who is a mess from our tumble in the woods. I can't keep a straight face, and I accidentally let out a small laugh, breaking my role unintentionally. He scowls at me.

"Is something funny?" he yells.

"Just a little bit, Master," I snigger.

I don't think I'm afraid of him anymore. I just want him. His face twitches at my insolence. It hadn't been my intention to come across as a brat right now, but now the idea of seeing how he reacts when he is furious crosses my mind.

He yanks open the door to his event room and hauls me through by my arm. He appears to be containing his displeasure at my disobedience for the moment. I'd love to know what he would do as a punishment if I did misbehave.

The rope from last night is still laying on the floor, so he uses that to partially suspend me again. He leaves briefly then returns holding a gag, flogger, cane and a small looking whip that looks so pathetic it's almost comical. He fastens the ball gag to me and smiles, looking pleased.

"Use your hand signal if you need it," he growls in my ear.

He starts by using the flogger on the front of my thighs, warming me up. It's the only part of me he hadn't done this to last night. Apart from fucking me up against the tree and dragging me, he isn't doing anything scary, so I fully relax. Floggers feel phenomenal when used like this. James was just overly cautious.

He changes to the cane, which bites. As the strikes get harder, I have to start breathing through them. I let out a few whimpers, which makes him grin smugly. I actually feel amazing.

He unbuttons the rest of his shirt and removes it, exposing his broad shoulders, muscular chest and biceps. Perspiration glistens on his body, and he looks magnificent. I desperately need him, and I sigh. My Master has been spectacular again.

I notice I'm drooling down myself and onto the floor from the gag. I should feel humiliated, but that's the furthest thing from my mind. I'm filled with lustful thoughts of his cock being inside me again.

"Turned on by me lashing you, Lover?" he smirks, nodding towards my lower regions.

I glance down and see that my erection looks glorious right now, standing firmly at attention at its full eight inches and dripping with excitement.

"Mmm-hmm," I sigh again.

He strikes me harder, and I let out a muffled yell.

"Does that hurt, Sub? Want me to stop?"

I shake my head at him, and he hits me again. He continues with these strikes, but the endorphins help me deal with it, and I quieten down, closing my eyes.

"Awake?" Liam barks and I respond with a nod.

A vicious strike takes me by surprise. Liam glares menacingly at me with his tiny whip in hand. At a close distance, I notice that it's black, it has a tapered edge, and it's highly flexible; rubber. This is what he used on me last night. He hits me repeatedly on the thighs and tears form at my eyes, but after a while, the sting reduces, and I don't use my hand signal as the high feeling returns.

Time begins to slow down as I hit subspace. I breathe slowly, enjoying the sensation as I float deliciously. It's better than any drug.

Liam's arms are around me as he gently lets me down and unties me. His face is close to mine, and he kisses me tenderly. I feel so connected to him as he carries me up the stairs in his arms, and I inhale his scent. I think I'm falling for my Master hard.

I don't recognise the room he's taken me to as he lays me down gently on a bed. His lips press against my neck as he enters me. The blissful feeling continues as he has sex with me and kisses. He starts to suck, leaving love bites. I let out a deep moan from the pleasure building inside me. His fingers caress my nipples then he strokes downwards to my cock and pulls me by my frenum piercing at the top of my shaft.

"Ahhh," I cry out, enjoying the touch.

He shifts and starts to kneel to get better access to me, and my pleasure soars as his hand grips me hard and pumps. As he brings me to orgasm, I grasp the silk sheets between my hands and loudly moan for him. I want him to hear my appreciation for him.

He's equally as noisy as he groans, and I feel the warmth as he spills inside. He collapses on top of me exhausted, with his arm draped over my stomach and falls asleep, pinning me down. I cuddle him back and close my eyes, feeling sated and happy.

When I awake the next morning, I glance around the room I'm in. It's light, airy and modern compared to the other bedroom.

Liam is curled up into me. His face is gentle now and no longer frightening, although I did find his slightly crazed look appealing. My back is sore, and I look down to see that the sheets are stained slightly. Being fucked against the tree had been pretty brutal, and I smile at the memory from last night. My Master had amazed me with the strength he displayed.

I notice a twig in his hair and remove it while thinking fondly about his maniacal expression last night. I hope that he is just mine and I don't have to share that part of him with any others. Liam stirs then opens his eyes slowly.

His hand reaches for mine.

"What are you doing?" he demands

"You have twigs and leaves in your hair, Liam."

His face becomes serious.

"I didn't hurt you too badly, did I?"

"Nothing I couldn't handle," I smile.

He checks me over then notices the blood on the sheet.

"You're bleeding?"

"Just a little. Using the tree had been a bit mean. Why are we in a different room, by the way?"

"This is my actual bedroom. The other one is my playroom for when I want privacy during parties. Come, let's clean you up."

He gets up out of bed, and I do the same. He pulls the sheet off and leaves it dumped on the floor then with a nudge he pushes me through a door to his ensuite bathroom. He turns on the bath tap then tells me to get in as it fills up.

I feel nervous knowing what he is capable of. His current, calm appearance can change suddenly, and the last time this happened, he had ended up fucking me. He gets in behind, then starts washing my back. I'm not able to relax.

After washing me clean, he pulls my back against his chest and cuddles me, with his head on my shoulder. His hand caresses my cheek gently, while the other moves between my legs and strokes me.

"I really like you, Matthew. Can I call you Matt?"

"Of course, Liam. I like you too."

We sit like this for some time as he slowly plays with my body. His hand moves from my face and massages the back of my neck then travels down to my nipples, pinching and flicking my piercings. His other hand continues on my cock, and I watch as he handles me.

"You're such a big boy, Matt. I'd love to watch you fucking someone else, making them take the entirety of you. I want to watch you spank someone and make them deep throat your cock. We really need to find someone else," he whispers in my ear.

His hand speeds up as he tightens his grip and I let out a groan as I try to hold back. I don't want this to end yet. It feels so fucking amazing as he teases the head of my cock. I want him to be as dirty as Friday night, shove his finger in and make me a quivering mess.

"Who?" I ask, struggling as perverse thoughts continue to fill my head.

"I'm hoping we can find them together. A sub for my sub. Someone we can both fuck, but mainly I want to watch as you tie them up and use their body, then have you crawling into my bed after. I want you to be left exhausted afterwards. What do you think about that?"

He grasps my balls, and that along with the dirty talk makes me peak, and I cry out in pleasure loudly. As I relax against him, I consider what I've been hearing. I'm not sure how well it'll work. I'll have to switch very quickly between roles, but he seems very keen on the idea.

"It's an interesting thought. So we'll have a polyamorous relationship?"

"Is this a relationship? I thought you're just my submissive?"

I don't know how to respond. I've over-thought Liam telling his friends I was his boyfriend last night. I shouldn't have considered this to be something more than a passing fling, and now I feel stupid. I turn my head to look at him. He seems to be deep in thought, and I don't want to interrupt him now to ask.

His brows furrow as our eyes meet, but I don't immediately look away. Instead, I get butterflies as I stare into his gorgeous green eyes and notice small flecks of blue I hadn't seen before. I'm captivated. I want to explore the inner depths of his being and find out why he appears so pensive right now.

Without a word, Liam pushes me away and gets out of the bath and wraps a towel around himself. I might have made him mad by staring, but I can't help myself. He is the most attractive person I have ever laid my eyes upon. I'm not entirely sure he is even human with his godlike qualities.

He offers me his hand, and I take it, despite not needing any help. Leading me back to his room, he sits me down on his bed, dries me off and applies some cream to my grazes and welts with his soft, gentle fingers.

Finished, he removes clean clothes from his wardrobe and gets himself dressed in a pristine, white shirt and navy blue trousers. I start to wonder whether there are some jogging bottoms and an old, worn t-shirt hidden away that he saves for when he's alone. He surely can't look this appetising all of the time. I then realise my clothes are still in the woods where he discarded them. He looks at me then smiles wryly.

"Are you going to sit there naked all day? I don't mind if you do."

"My clothes are still outside."

A grin spreads over his face.

"Oh, yes! That was pretty wild."

"You cheated last night," I accuse.

"I didn't. I just said you had to make it home," he smiles, knowingly.

"You made me run towards you. I wasn't given a fair chance."

"Fine, I'll be fair next time."

"Next time?"

"Yes, next time. I enjoyed the hunt. I won't warn you when it is to keep you on your toes. Sounds fun, right?"

"It was pretty fun..." I reply, remembering the way he tackled me.

Suddenly his eyes darken, and he becomes frighteningly beautiful. I quickly stand up, knowing something is about to happen. He turns his back to me and starts to count slowly down from ten.

I'm not sure if I'm ready for another shot of adrenaline, but I make a mad dash out the room, not knowing where I'm going. It isn't a question of if he found me but when. I need to delay him for as long as possible. I suspect that the longer the chase lasts, the better the sex will be. My heart rate is racing.

I'm surprised by someone in the hallway as I dart downstairs. Wearing a black dress, and brown hair in a chignon, I recognise her as Janet. She doesn't seem phased at all by a crazed, naked madman hurtling towards her.

She clears her voice to speak to me.

"Are you trying to hide?"

This is an utterly ordinary thing to her.

"Uhhh, yes?"

I want to ask how often he plays this game, but I'm in a hurry. She opens a door under the stairs, and I charge down idiotically in my blind panic. I hear her lock the door behind me and instantly, I know I've been tricked again.

I spot a window in the corner, so I move a couple of boxes and brush cobwebs out the way. It gets stuck partway, but I manage to squeeze through the gap and crawl out, finding myself in the garden. I decide to fetch my clothes to avoid the house for a bit and delay him making me his filthy little bitch. I jump over a fence and start to search around the bushes. Unfortunately, I run straight into Liam.

"Oh, for fuck sake," I mutter under my breath.

"What was that, Lover?"

Immediately I get on my knees, with my hands behind my head in a submissive stance. I look away, but he pulls my face up to look at him.

"I knew you'd come here. Janet told me she had locked you in when I passed her, so I came straight outside to find you. I thought you'd escape through the window. She's so helpful sometimes."

He drags me over to the tree from last night and binds me to it, chest first, wrapping the rope around the tree. I don't know if I'm going to enjoy it as much as I did last night.

"I never realised trees could be so fun," Liam says gleefully.

A steady hand rests on my hip, and I'm entered with one lubed up finger, then another. Unlike the previous times, my body is less resistant, quickly becoming accustomed to the feeling of something inside me. Liam seems to have noticed this as well and starts sliding a third finger inside to explore me. I gasp out, loving the sensation of being stretched further, and my erection presses into the tree.

"Mmm, Master..." I sigh.

"Do you like that, Lover? Does it feel good?"

I want to feel more of him inside me, for him to deeply fuck me with his hand. I don't think it'll happen just yet, but the thought of him invading my body so perversely is a massive turn-on.

"More, please, Master," I beg.

"You want me to destroy your arse with my fist, Lover?" he chuckles whilst adding another.

"Yes! Please wreck me, Master. Make me your dirty slut and defile my arse," I cry out lustfully.

"I didn't realise you were this vulgar, Lover?" Liam growls in my ear.

"Ahh! Please fuck me, Master. I want you!"

He removes his fingers then starts to fuck me, slamming against my arse.
The bark is rough against my skin, and it burns painfully. I grit my teeth, trying not to make too much noise, but I can't. My moans of pain and enjoyment echo through the woods as he fucks me senseless.

I'm incredibly turned on and desperate for him to touch me more. If anyone is walking through these woods, they're going to see us. The fact that we could be caught right now with him pounding me is thrilling.

His other hand slides between me and the tree, and he grabs my cock. There's a massive rush as he fiercely runs his fist up and down, and I feel incredible as I release over his hand and against the tree in an almighty gush.

Liam's orgasm is only moments behind, and it's just as powerful as mine as I feel his body shudder and his cock throb, releasing a warmth within me. Both of us are breathing heavily, entirely spent.

He doesn't leave straight away and rests his head on my back, panting as his hand strokes down the side of my body, affectionately.

"I really, really like you," he whispers against my ear.

He then unties me from the tree, and I sink down, feeling overwhelmed, exhausted and broken. My chest and stomach burn agonisingly. This may have been too much. I've loved every moment of it, but I need a break.

Sensing, that my mood is low, he helps me to my feet and wraps an arm around me. He picks up my jeans and underwear from the previous night, and we walk back slowly.

In the kitchen, he makes me a coffee and some toast which I pick at reluctantly. I'm tired and want to sleep.

"Are you okay, Matt?" he asks softly.

"Mm," I respond, feeling irritable.

"Are you sure? Do you need some cuddles? We'll spend the rest of the day in bed or watch a film."

"You want to snuggle up? You're just my Dom, not my boyfriend, remember?" I snap.

He grabs me firmly by the jaw and looks over my face. I make eye contact and stare at him defiantly, unwavering until he eventually lets go and turns his back to me.

"This is sub drop," Liam replies. "Also, stop pulling that brat behaviour. I will spank you so hard you won't be able to sit down for a week. Do I make myself clear?"

"Scared I'll decide to challenge you as I did with Charlotte?" I taunt.

"There's no chance in hell you'll challenge me, Switch. Now eat before I put you over my knee."

I shove my food away on the counter. I'm done here.

"Fine, whatever. I'm going to head home if you've finished with me? I've got work tomorrow, and my dad is going to be mad if I'm not back soon."

He doesn't reply, so I get off the stool and turn my back on him.

"I was serious when I asked you to work at my other club, Matt."

"Stripping for strangers doesn't seem like much fun to me."

"I could just order you to."

"I don't have to play along. I'd safe out instantly," I retort.

Liam's face looks shocked as though no-one has ever refused him something before.

"Really? That's your limit?"

I sigh then leave without another word and walk down the driveway to my car. I know I'm overreacting. Still, I need to figure out what I want from this and decide whether it's worth continuing when I don't know what he wants either. I'm nervous about being hurt again.

Unfortunately, when I arrive home, both my dad's and brother's cars are on the drive. My clothes are a mess and covered in dirt, which will raise a few eyebrows. The last thing I need is grief from my dad right now who's treating me like a young kid, and not a nineteen-year-old.

Quickly, I unlock the door and dash up the stairs straight to my bedroom. I pull on some clean clothes, then flop onto my bed. I'm not in the mood to do anything other than sleep. I've only met Liam, but he's already taking over my life and smothering me with his intensity. I've enjoyed being with him, but I don't think I'm ready for anything too heavy.

I send him a text message on my phone telling him I'm busy with work for the next week and I'll see him at the weekend. I'll spend the rest of the week deciding what I'm looking for from this. As attractive as he is, I need to be careful not to repeat the same mistakes in my previous relationships by moving too quickly.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by utterchaos
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments