Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 13 - No Strings Attached - Disenchantment

"The relationship becomes complicated due to a revelation."

7
4 Comments 4
3.3k Views 3.3k
6.9k words 6.9k words

That night whilst I laid next to Liam and listened to his peaceful breathing; I found myself unable to will myself to get out of the bed and leave. Selfishly, I had chosen to stay despite not feeling like I deserved him. The idea of just going and never knowing his love again was overwhelming. For whatever reason, he had sought me out, but due to his preference for sadism and his level of intoxication that couldn't happen.

~~~

Several days then pass with Liam leaving the bed early and only returning late at night, drunk. He doesn't attempt to sleep with me again the entire time, instead opting to roll over to his edge of the bed, far away from me. Still, it meant there was a chance we could work through our problems because why would he sleep next to me with there being countless of other beds in his huge home?

It's now Saturday, and I wake up with my arms wrapped around Liam and my head buried against his back. The smell of alcohol lingers on his skin; Liam has been drinking heavily again last night. I haven't been with him long enough to know if this is the usual way he reacts to stress or whether this is just a one-off. Either way, I've added to his problems. He already has enough issues trying to keep his business afloat on top of trying to maintain a lifestyle that he has become accustomed to.

I release my arms from around him and roll over to my edge of the bed. Liam remaining in bed this morning and not disappearing at the crack of dawn is progress, but I don't want to push him. I just wish that he'd talk to me.

"You're finally awake then?" he asks.

"Yes," I reply, confused as to why he hadn't pushed me away. "Do you want to talk now?"

I roll back over and come face to face with him. He appears troubled, and I'm wracked with guilt again at hurting him. I naively thought that being accountable for my actions would be the right thing to do, but clearly, Liam doesn't seem to think so.

"Not yet. I need time to process some things," he responds, simply.

"I understand."

I feel terrible at being the source of his troubles. I wish I wasn't like this, but until he opens up about his own feelings, I can't attempt to repair the damage I've caused. It can't be irreversible because he wouldn't have stopped me from leaving. Maybe it's just a matter of finding out what my sentence will be and then this will all go away?

Liam gets out of bed and walks to the bathroom to shower without another word. We usually shower together, but that's out of the question for the moment. I'm missing the intimacy with him. Being near him and not being able to just talk to him is isolating. Maybe I need to learn how to be happy by myself, so I don't feel so needy? With a sigh, I climb out of bed and head to the ensuite in the playroom.

On my return I find Liam dressing. I glance over his body for any signs of another on him, but he appears unblemished. I don't think he's been seeking out comfort from another yet, but I don't know how long that will last. I know I'm not allowed to be jealous as part of our arrangement, but I hope he doesn't seek solace from another.

I pull on a t-shirt and some jeans. I'm supposed to be picking up Selena within the hour. As far as I know, that arrangement is still going ahead, although it is unclear whether he will be joining us or not.

"Liam, are we cancelling plans with Selena this weekend?" I ask quietly.

"I forgot about her. Fine, pick her up but come straight back. No stopping elsewhere, remain in your car, then return to me immediately. I'm not risking you being arrested again."

"Are you sure you don't want to pick her up then?"

"I don't have time. I've got some things to take care of this morning. Just do as you're told, and nothing should happen."

"Okay, Liam," I nod.

"I mean it, lover. Straight there, straight back. No fucking around," he warns, turning to face me. "I'll punish you otherwise."

I leave the house immediately afterwards to pick up Selena. With it being the first time that I've been outside all week, I'm feeling anxious, so I put on my shades to hide my black eye and not attract attention. Liam had also used my submissive nickname, so I don't want to disappoint him by getting into trouble again. I switch on some music and cautiously drive the twenty miles.

As I pull up to what is becoming my usual spot, I see Selena trying to fend off some unwanted attention from a group of guys, and I sigh in frustration. The universe is conspiring against me to get me to break my bail conditions. Grudgingly I get out, mentally remind myself to not punch anyone in the face and stroll over, trying to appear casual.

"Hey, baby," I say, smiling.

She turns around, and relief passes over her face, so I pull her against me for a kiss. Hopefully, they'll get the hint that she isn't interested and scram. I've already broken one of Liam's rules which has put me in a bad mood, so they better be quick about it.

As they give up and leave, my hand slides into hers, and I lead her back to my car swiftly and lock the door. The quicker we're back, the better. I can't trust myself to not retaliate.

"Thank you, Matt," she smiles gratefully. "They were saying some vulgar things..."

"Like what? It can't be worse than the things I've said to you, surely?" I snigger.

"You telling me you want to eat my pussy is completely different to some stupid randos saying it. Seriously, thank you."

"Well, I just saw a woman in distress, and I had to save her."

I turn my music back on in my car then glance over at Selena. Her red hair is a slightly darker shade, and she's wearing a black skater dress with creepers. She is definitely more my type than Liam's, I suspect.

"So Peter Parker, what are you listening to?" she asks.

"Alexisonfire. What's this about Peter Parker?"

"You said you save women in distress, like Spiderman saving Mary Jane."

"Heh... Spider-man would have been incredibly lucky if M.J. was as gorgeous as you are."

Her face turns scarlet, and I feel embarrassed at my cringy attempt at flirting.

"You think I'm gorgeous?" she asks, nervously touching her hair. "No-one has told me that before..."

"Yeah, definitely," I reply, also feeling shy. "I'm glad everyone is blind then because I doubt I'd have had a chance to be with you otherwise."

"But you're hot. I'm sure you can get anyone in bed."

"Then I open my mouth and make an idiot of myself. Relationships don't last long for me. Four months is the longest anyone has stuck around."

"Four months? You're that bad? I've had fuck buddies for longer!"

"What the hell Selena?! That was mean."

I pretend to sulk, trying hard to not laugh as concern flashes across her face.

"Oh Matt, I didn't mean to upset you!" she responds, looking horrified.

"Maybe you should make it up to me... Flash me sometime?"

"Whilst you're driving?"

"Oh, fuck no, not whilst I'm driving. The last thing I need is a driving charge too. Do it when I'm not expecting it. I like being teased a little," I grin.

"Okay, that sounds like fun. Just one condition. You do it too."

"I might be able to do that. If you're a good girl."

"What's the plan for today?"

"Well, personally I'm hoping for a lot of sex. Do those plans sound good for you?"

"I think I can pencil it in."

Selena's hand then slides on to my leg and up to my crotch as she bites her lip.

"Selena. Shit. I'm driving."

"Then you better try to ignore me then," she teases.

She undoes my zip and slips her hand in and grasps me firmly through the material of my underwear. Gently she starts running her hand up and down and builds momentum.

"Are you trying to torment me?! Ah dammit, babe. Fuck..." I groan as I grip my steering wheel tighter.

I end up having to pull over near to Liam's house. Selena unbuckles her seat belt and climbs on to my lap. It's not comfortable in such a small car. Her lips are on my neck, and I desperately want to fuck her, but I know we can't do it here. Liam also told me to not fuck around, and I'm now breaking the other rule to come straight home.

"Fuck me, Matt, here and now," she coos as she slides her hand beneath my underwear and teases the end of my cock.

"No, not without Liam. Let's just cuddle and makeout for a bit..."

"You're no fun," she pouts, turning away.

I need to take control of this situation before I give in and fuck her in broad daylight in the backseat of my car. I grasp her by the jaw and make her face me, so we make eye contact.

"Don't pout, rabbit. We're nearly back so it won't be long until I'm between your sexy thighs. If you keep teasing me like this, I'll tease you back, then fuck you here and withhold your orgasm."

I kiss her, then slide my hand beneath her skirt and caress her through the thin material of her lacy underwear. She starts to sigh and parts her thighs. She's already wet.

"Ah, Matt..."

"What's wrong? You were happily toying with me only a minute ago."

"That's different..." she sighs, thrusting her hips forward to rub against my hand.

"Why? Because it's me being tormented? That wasn't very submissive of you. What would Liam say?"

"He'll be mad..."

My fingers slip under the material and enter her warmth. Silky, feminine fluids cover me, and I lift her hem up so I can see what I'm doing as I fuck her with all four of my fingers. Her beautiful pussy becomes drenched as I nearly get the entirety of my hand in. I could probably fist her fully if I'm in a better position. I can't wait to make that happen, and from the sounds, she's making, it's going to be a gratifying experience for both of us.

"Liam told me switches are fun because they'll try to take control if you show weakness. Maybe I've been too weak with you?" I whisper.

"I don't think I'm a switch..." she moans.

"You don't think? That means you don't know. Selena, if this was just between you and me, I'd be very keen to explore it."

I take a long look at Selena's flushed face then withdraw my hand, satisfied at the state I've got her in. I can't wait to release that tension I've built up inside her. Sex will be highly satisfying when it happens when we get back.

"You're so mean," she pouts again.

"Am I? If I have my way, you'll be wearing nothing but a skirt all weekend, and I'll freely do this to you several times a day. I won't let you cum until it's too much and you beg me. Now strap yourself in, rabbit, we're late."

She gets back into the passenger seat with a huff then fastens her seatbelt back on.

When we arrive, I chuck my keys onto the sideboard in the hall and call out to Liam. I know he'll be wondering why we took so long and it's my neck on the line. Selena follows me to the kitchen, but he isn't here, and the patio door is locked. I'm incredibly horny, and I just want to get Selena into the bedroom, but I need to speak to him first.

"Matt, are you going to take your shades off?" Selena teases.

"Uhh, I guess so..."

I remove them, tossing them onto the kitchen counter. She takes a hard stare at my face and giggles.

"Wow, your face is a state. I just thought it was a minor scuffle."

"I'd make a joke about how you should have seen the other guy, but it's really not appropriate. I got carried away," I sigh.

She picks up my grazed hand and strokes my knuckles.

"You hurt yourself when you hit him?"

"Just a little. Mostly it was caused by being tackled by some police officers. It was less sexy than it sounds."

"Why?"

"Because I didn't stop when they asked me nicely. I really shouldn't have behaved the way I did."

"I can't imagine you being that angry."

"Well, I scared Liam, so I can get that angry, especially when I think someone is going to hurt someone I care about."

"Really? I thought he wouldn't be scared of anything?"

"He's scared of me, I know that much. I need to get a bigger handle on myself. I seriously fucked up."

Her hand reaches to stroke my cheek.

"Does it hurt still?"

"It's no big deal. I've been in enough fights to not be bothered by some bruises."

As Selena stands between my legs, pressed up against the worktop counter, she continues to caress my face. The gentleness is very much needed. I kiss her lightly then pull away knowing Liam is waiting for us and I'm flirting with the boundaries. This has to stop.

"Let's find Liam. He's probably upstairs," I sigh.

"Yeah sure..."

We walk upstairs and find Liam in the study, filling in some paperwork with a large glass of what looks like whisky in front of him. He appears incredibly stressed. He looks up at us then glances at his watch.

"You're back then? You've been gone for some time," he says, unimpressed.

"That's my fault, Liam. Matt had to step in and deal with some guys who were pestering me," Selena unhelpfully, responds.

Liam stands up, flinging back his desk chair. His jaw is clenched, and his eyes harden upon me. I'm in trouble thanks to Selena.

"Is this true, Matt? Are you trying to fuck everything up and get put away?" he yells.

"I couldn't just leave her, Liam," I sigh.

"Selena, go wait for us in the playroom. I need to discuss something with Matt," he orders.

With a huff, she walks off. Liam should treat her like she's actually in a relationship with us. We shouldn't discuss everything behind her back. She has a right to be included in whatever he needs to say.

"I don't believe I did anything wrong," I shrug. "No-one got hurt, I wasn't rude. I just got Selena into the car safely. I'm not going to stand back and let her get intimidated like that."

"You care about her, don't you? Who do you like more? Me or her?"

"You're asking that stupid question again? You know my feelings for you."

"Then stop putting yourself in situations where you're going to get in trouble and be taken from me!"

"I think you're overreacting. Nothing happened..." I sigh, feeling frustrated with him.

"Am I? I have to worry about you overreacting to the tiniest thing any time you go out now. You never listen, and your behaviour is irrational."

"You make our relationship sound like such a hardship," I scoff.

"Well, it is! I should have just kept it casual and not got emotionally involved with you," he sighs, sinking back into his chair and putting his head in his hands.

I feel numb and rejected by this sudden revelation. Liam regrets our relationship.

"Is that how you honestly feel? Do you just want to have a casual thing with me? I can't just stop having feelings for you, Liam!"

"Perhaps. I don't know," he says, not looking up at me. "I'm just finding it hard to deal with you being the way you are. You never listen to me. You don't act the way I want you to. I need to be with someone who actually submits to me. This isn't entirely your fault before you think I'm blaming you, but I need control over everything in my life."

"Do you need me to serve and be fully obedient to you?" I ask, knowing what his answer will be.

"Yes. I think that is what I need," he says quietly.

I sit down in the other chair feeling stressed. Always doing what Liam told me to do would mean giving up my freedom to him. It's a huge decision to give him full control over me. It's not just a regular submissive and dominant relationship, it's consensual ownership. I'd need permission to do anything.

"Liam, I'm going to need to think about it. Give me until after my court appearance, please? I can't make a decision like that quickly."

"Sure. I can understand you need time. Right, I think we're done here. Leave," he responds dismissively, picking up his pen.

"Liam, please don't be like this," I reply, sliding on to his desk as I push his paperwork out the way.

"Matt, I'm trying to work," he sighs, frustrated.

"I want to spend time with you. It's been days since we've had time together," I respond, moving to sit in front of him, parting my legs either side of his.

"Are you attempting to seduce me?" He asks, flinging his pen down.

"Yes, is it working?" I reply, reaching out to tug playfully on his navy blue tie. I want to tempt him to join us in bed, or at the very least, fuck me.

"These cheap tricks of yours don't work on me," he says, tapping the desk beside my leg.

"Do they not?" I ask, smirking as I lean forward to kiss him. "You still owe me a punishment for breaking the rules today, Master."

Liam pulls away from my kiss and scrutinises my face with a serious expression upon his own. His tight-lipped mouth curves up at the corner as his eyes begin to gleam at the realisation that I want him despite our argument.

"I almost forgot about that," he growls. "Bend over my desk, now!"

I'm eager as I slide off the desk and lean over it, as he removes the tawse from his desk drawer. Standing behind me, he unzips my jeans which he lowers along with my underwear down to my ankles. My t-shirt is then lifted up, and I sigh at the sensation of his cool hands on my back and the soft material of his cotton shirt brushing against me.

The strikes are harsh, but I bear it, unflinching, making as little noise as possible. We've had no contact in days, so I've been desperate for his touch, and I'm finally getting it. Selena's grateful smile had been worth this anyway, and I try to breathe evenly as it lands and viciously smacks and nips against my skin. After receiving fifty of his best, I lay against the desk feeling breathless, overwhelmed and hardened. I pray that he'll fuck me after this. I need him.

With delight, I hear him unzip his jeans then his hand threads through my hair. His firm hand yanks my head to the side so he can see the expression on my face. Quickly he takes me, but then he pulls out only minutes later to finish over my stinging arse and lower back before pushing me away. I glance up at him, bewildered as he tidies himself up, and tucks his shirt in before sitting down at his desk again.

"Now leave," he says coldly, without looking at me.

"What the...?" I utter, baffled by the lack of mutual satisfaction.

"Do I need to spell it out for you?" he snaps. "This is your punishment. Take out your frustrations with Selena if you must, but I have no wish to play with you further today. I told you I have ways to deal with someone like you."

He looks smug as he loosens his tie, and his eyes briefly flicker up to me. He then gathers up the paperwork and receipts I'd messed up and gets on with the work I've interrupted.

I pull up my jeans, walk out of the study and slam the door behind me. I'm not used to Liam being this cold-hearted, and I've been left feeling like I've had a one night stand. Liam has refused me orgasms before but never entirely like this. He's only ever dragged them out, building up my enjoyment. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

JennyJes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennyJes

Saddened, I walk into the playroom, but I don't make eye contact with Selena who's been waiting for us as I walk through to the shower. I have no idea if she heard the argument, but she's been waiting for the better part of an hour. I need a moment.

I switch on the shower and clean myself under the hot spray of the water, scrubbing all trace of Liam off of me. I need a meaningful relationship, and I thought I had found that with Liam. Evidently, that may not be the case, and I now have a monumental decision to make. I rest my head against the shower wall whilst I try to process my feelings. I don't know what I should do, and I feel lost and destructive.

I'm interrupted from my thoughts by a tap on the shower door. Selena opens it, completely naked and alluring. Clearly, she wants to join me.

"Come on in," I smile slightly.

She wraps her arms around me and cuddles into my chest. Her warmth astounds me. I've done wrong this week, but she hasn't got mad like either my father or Liam. She's just here, comforting me, calming the storm within me.

Looking down at her embracing me, I can't bring myself to say anything yet. If I choose to fully submit to Liam, then this ends. I need this source of affection. She clearly has some feelings for me even though I can't return them in the way she wants. Maybe I should encourage her to find someone more deserving of her.

"I heard Liam shouting. I'm sorry I got you into trouble," she apologises.

"It's not something you should worry about. Liam's just under a lot of stress at the moment. I've been difficult."

"He struck you hard..." she says stroking my back.

"That just comes with the territory of being in a relationship with a sadist. I can deal with it," I shrug dismissively.

"Are you sure?"

"I got into a relationship with him, knowing exactly what I was getting. My behaviour, on the other hand, may have been a step too far. I don't know if it's going to last yet. Told you I was bad at relationships," I smile.

"Where will you live?"

"Probably in my car for a bit."

Selena shifts uncomfortably against me then peeks shyly up into my face.

"If you break up with him, do you think we could give actual dating a chance?" she whispers.

"Ah. I shouldn't have told you. You'll just encourage me to dump him. I know how much you love me," I tease.

"I won't encourage a decision, but I guess I have fallen pretty hard for you," she confesses, blushing.

I suspected she likes me but not to this extent. This is going to become messy, and the last thing I need is extra complications and other feelings to consider when I have a huge decision to make. I can't help allowing myself to get drawn in.

"Selena, you're not meant to tell me your feelings," I gasp dramatically. "Guys can use them to get you to do rude sex acts."

"Like what?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe anal sex?" I grin.

"Well, if you insist. I could get a strap on?"

"Selena! You're fantasising about bending me over and fucking me?! That's not submissive. You really are a kinky little switch."

"I'm just joking!"

"Well, I'm kinda disappointed then. I was getting excited at the prospect of that. The whole femdom thing sounds amazing."

"So, could I be considered?"

"Okay, I promise if I ever become single in the future, then I'll give you the chance of first dibs? Honestly, I don't think I'm a catch, though, and you are much better off finding someone who isn't an idiot like me."

"I like you, though."

"Selena, could you just promise me you won't pass up on dating some really awesome person just on the off chance I might end up single in the future? You can do so much better than me."

"Okay, I promise I won't wait around for you," she replies quietly.

"That goes for this arrangement here. We won't take it personally if someone asks you on a date and you end up wanting to see them. Don't write off dating others just because of us."

I tip her head up and kiss her passionately on the lips as I push a lock of her damp hair behind her ear. The person she eventually settles down with will be incredibly lucky. She's just so warm and kind. I would be sad to see her leave, but this situation isn't the best for her. She deserves so much more.

I swiftly lift her up into my arms and carry her to the bedroom as she giggles.

"Oh, Matthew, you're so strong!" she laughs as she kicks her legs.

I carefully drop her onto the bed. Our naked, wet bodies and hair dampen the bedding beneath us as we entangle with each other as we kiss passionately. Selena moves on top of me and kisses my neck and chest whilst my hands stroke down her back and grip her buttocks and gently squeeze.

I want to bury myself deep within her immediately, and I fight against just giving in to my primal need for a release. This may be the last weekend I'm with her, and I want to bestow affection upon her as my parting gift. I want her to think back on me as a happy experience rather than just sadness. Next week I hope to find a potential new Dom for Selena at Liam's party. She should have someone's undivided attention.

With my hands moving to rest upon her face, our mouths meet again, urgently. Her full lips part, allowing my tongue to sweep inside, claiming her at this moment and igniting my desire further. My head dips so I can kiss her collarbone, then the curve of her breast. I draw her nipple within my mouth then gently nibble as my hand caresses the other until they're both hardened, and she's gasping out for more of my touch.

I pull Selena against my chest and suck on her lower lip.

"Mm, rabbit... you're so fucking tasty," I growl.

"Does Sir approve of my body?" she smiles.

"Yes, you little minx! You're delicious. Mount my face and let me devour you," I demand.

I prop up a pillow and lay back, beckoning her over with my finger. Eagerly she crawls over my body until she's sitting on my face, smothering me with her beautiful, wet pussy.

My hands clamp onto her thighs, and I inhale the scent of her desire. Tormenting her earlier in my car has made her desperate for my touch, which will make this better for both of us. In small strokes, my tongue traces along her labia, and I tease her ever so slowly as I move up and back down again. She begins to sigh, enjoying the sensation of my flattened tongue's caress.

I wrap my arms around her waist, cuddling her into me, pressing her intimate area further against my mouth. Gazing upon her as she kneels above me, I find the heaviness within my heart opening up. Wavy, red hair cascades down far beyond her shoulders and brushes against my hands. Her ample bosom is rosy with pink nipples erect from the state I have her in and her delicious, lips are rouged and lusciously kissable. She's a queen without a doubt, and the longer this goes on, the more I will find myself wishing to be enslaved to her.

"Mmm, that's so good, Sir," she gasps.

My tongue travels to her opening, tasting her fluids as she gets closer to orgasm. Her faintly musky and sweet scent is intoxicating, and I sigh happily. Sweeping upwards and around her clit I circle her, and her fingers tighten on my hair and tug slightly. My hands drift up and clasp on her breasts, and between thumb and forefinger, I pinch her nipples and elicit more gasps from her.

Selena's thighs tighten against my head, and her body stiffens from the pleasure building within her. She grinds against my lips, using my hair as her anchoring point, and I increase my speed and my pressure until I clamp my mouth over her now swollen, exposed clit and suck.

As she becomes undone, a beautiful moan is released from her throat, and her heady scent develops as I lap up my reward. I reach out for a condom in the drawer beside us as I nuzzle against her inner leg then I roll her beneath me.

I tear the packet open with my teeth and gaze over her flushed, glowing body as I roll it down my shaft. Gently I run my fingertips up her inner leg as I move up. My hands press her hips apart, and pure bliss flows over me as I enter her soft warmth. She wraps her legs around me and draws me deeper within her as our souls meet and become one.

Intimately close, I recognise a smouldering heat in her intense gaze, and a knot rises within my throat as I realise that right now we're not just fucking. I push that thought out of my mind and brush feathery kisses over her mouth, eyelids and cheeks as my hips rotate and grind against her.

My hands trail along the curve of her hips and slip under to grasp her arse, angling her as I continue to thrust. Our breath intermingles as we moan against each other. Selena's teeth nip against my neck, and her nails rake down my back, making me cry out with delicious pain.

I move quicker as lust and passion take over me, nullifying the remainder of any rational thought within me. We're making love and no-one, Liam included can stop me from having these feelings for her.

Our fingers interlock as I draw nearer towards my crescendo. Either side of Selena's gorgeous face, I gently hold her down, and I take long, deep thrusts, building myself up for my peak.

"I love you," Selena utters, smiling sweetly as she reaches around, grasping me tightly and tugs, making my pleasure soar.

I groan audibly and sink into her embrace as I cum. Completely satiated, I cuddle into her without withdrawing immediately and kiss her tenderly. My hands travel downwards, and my thumb caresses her clit until she gasps against my lips in climax. Exhausted, we curl up with each other with her head tucked into my chest, and she traces the design of my tattoo over my side and ribs with her fingertips.

"Do you think Liam will be mad?" Selena asks quietly.

"About us making love? Perhaps, if he feels like I'm replacing him," I sigh. "I better go and make dinner before Liam gives me grief. Could you call me by my Dom name around him though?"

She nods as I kiss her forehead, then I climb out of bed and pull on a pair of jeans and my t-shirt. Reluctantly, Selena gets up too and starts to dress as I leave the room and saunter downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen and find Liam drinking a coffee with more paperwork in front of him. I suspect the noise of Selena and me had got to him, forcing him to come down here. He looks up and glares at me as I stand before him.

"You eating?" I ask.

"Why wouldn't I want to eat? Also, learn to speak properly, you Neanderthal," he snaps.

"Ah, calling me stupid now. Well, I'm making chicken teriyaki. Eat it or don't."

I start preparing dinner with my back to Liam. I can feel his eyes tunnelling into the back of my head. He clearly has something to say, and he's debating whether to say it.

"Hey," Selena says as she walks in.

"Rabbit, what did we talk about upstairs?" I warn.

"Oh, right. Hello, Master and Sir," she corrects herself.

"Good girl. Sit down and wait for dinner."

I turn around to get a quick glimpse of her face. She's still slightly flushed and glowing from our encounter. I'm sure it was as good for her as it was for me and I'm pleased about that.

I place the food down before Liam then bring Selena's plate over with mine and sit beside her. I don't want to be near him for the moment with our argument being unresolved. Selena smiles happily at me as she tucks in and makes small sounds of appreciation as she quickly clears off her plate.

"What the hell is this shit?" Liam announces, shoving his plate aside.

"It's chicken teriyaki. Do you not like chicken?" I ask.

"I dislike Asian food."

"You've never complained before when I've made it?"

"Because I was being nice. If I become your owner, you need to cook to my tastes."

"What does he mean by owner?" Selena interjects.

"So what kind of food do you like?" I respond, trying to ignore Selena for the moment.

"I've told you. French or Italian cuisine, not this ridiculous stuff covered in soy sauce. It's cheap street food and don't even start with the sushi."

"You can make sushi!?" Selena asks excitedly.

"Yeah, rabbit. Look, Liam, I'm sorry you don't like some of my food. You should have told me."

"Well, I'm telling you now. Don't you dare make this again," he warns, standing up.

He opens the bin and tips the entirety of it away. I've always been taught to not waste food and eat what I'm given, but apparently, no-one has taught Liam that.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'll learn to make the food you enjoy," I sigh, dejectedly.

"Well, I think it's delicious. You can make this for me again anytime," Selena grins, trying to make me feel better as she pats my hand.

"Rabbit, get the fuck out! I've had it up to here with your little voice chirping in," Liam snaps. "What do you even bring to this relationship anyway?"

She looks startled by his attitude towards her, and tears begin to well up in her eyes. I don't think anyone has been this outwardly mean towards her before. I pull her against my shoulder, protectively. She shouldn't have to put up with his behaviour.

"I think it's probably best I take you home," I say gently. "Come on."

As much as I want to confront him for speaking to her like that, I don't want to make Selena feel worse by witnessing it. I shoot him a warning glare as I lead her out of the kitchen to the front door, and I grab my keys and her handbag. She's still crying in my car, and I feel terrible. This whole relationship with her isn't working out.

"Selena, please don't cry. I'm sorry," I apologise, stroking her arm in an attempt to comfort her.

"It's not your fault," she sobs.

"No, it definitely is. I put him in a bad mood originally."

"Only because I opened my mouth and told him about what happened."

"It's still not your fault. It's entirely mine for giving him a tonne of stress this week. Anyway, did you want to choose a CD?" I say, trying to cheer her up.

The tears and sobs gradually stop as she calms down.

"I get to choose the music?" she sniffs.

"Yes. Now be honoured because you are the first person I've actually allowed to touch my CD player," I admit.

"Really? That's kinda sweet."

She searches through my music, bypassing some that I'd bought specifically for her from the posters I'd seen on her wall. She puts on Led Zepplin instead.

"Good choice. This is why you're my favourite girl..." I beam.

"Favourite girl? Really?"

"I've already given you first dibs remember? I'd say let's go out for a drink and forget about Liam for the moment but unfortunately, due to my curfew we can't. Next time we have a date, would you like to grab a coffee and get to know each other a little better?"

"In what way?" she asks shyly.

"You tell me everything about your family, and I tell you about mine, maybe sneak in some sex and discover how each other's bodies work?"

"That sounds naughty..."

"It is a little naughty. I want to learn how to bring you to the peak of ultimate ecstasy. I want to be the best fuck you've ever had. You look amazing today by the way. I can see why those stupid lads were harassing you."

"Those creeps were annoying, urgh. I wasn't sure if you're the kind of person who notices what someone's wearing though."

"Selena, I assure you I notice things like this. Did you know I also have a shoe fetish? I pay attention to what someone's wearing."

"You do?"

"Oh, yes. Heels and boots are massive turn-ons," I wink.

"Why?" she frowns.

"I can't help imagining a woman standing on me or over me. Getting me to kiss her shoes. Those kinds of things."

"You're weird," she laughs nervously as she plays with her hair.

"I don't think I am. Many people love the look of sexy shoes."

"What about a man's shoes? Do you like Liam's?" she asks.

"They're just smart shoes. Very expensive but boring. Nothing worth looking at."

When we arrive at her dorm, I'm reluctant to say goodbye. The talk about what other things turn me on had made me feel amorous again.

"Will I see you next week?" She asks, turning towards me.

I gaze over her shapely legs to the hem of her short skater dress and her curvaceous hips and breasts. She's truly irresistible, and I lean forward and kiss her aggressively, hoping she gets the hint that I don't want to leave yet.

"How would you feel about being naughty?" I smirk.

"What do you mean?"

"You and me having some fun before I return home. I don't feel like being a good boy."

"Liam will probably be mad."

"I don't care right now. I left my feelings for him back at home. Right now, I want you."

I follow her back to her room, and before we've even opened the door and made it to her bed, we're tearing each other's clothes off. I guide her movements as she rides me. My hands grip her under her arse, and with my thumb, I bring her to climax with me. She cries out loudly as she orgasms which completely undoes me.

"Ah, Selena! Fuck," I growl in pleasure.

It's only vanilla sex, but it's incredibly fulfilling, and I cuddle into her back afterwards. Gently I kiss her hair and her neck hoping to rouse her for another round, but instead, she lets out a cute, tiny snore. She's clearly content and worn out.

I check the time on my phone and see I've been gone for nearly two hours. Liam will know without a doubt that I've had sex with her again, but I'm prepared to deal with the consequences for it.

I climb out of bed and give her a gentle kiss on her cheek. From her desk, I find some chibi cat post-it notes so I leave her a message on the bedside cabinet telling her I hope she sleeps well and how amazing the cuddles had been. I don't feel nervous as I drive back to Liam. I've decided that whatever happens is meant to be after the day I've had.

Liam is sitting on the stairs when I return home with a large glass of wine in his hand and a near-empty bottle beside his feet. He gives me a withering look as I chuck my car keys on the sideboard.

"Did you fuck her?" He asks.

"What do you think?"

He approaches me with his wine in hand then circles me. I'm pretty certain that he's drunk as his movements seem jerky and his eyes are darting around, unfocused.

"You reek of sex," he hisses.

"Is that all you have to say?" I respond, feeling tired.

"Get out of my sight. Go to the playroom and stay there!" he barks.

It would appear that he is jealous of Selena despite his protests that he doesn't get insecure or possessive. I do as I'm told and go to bed. I can't be bothered to deal with him any longer today, and the enchantment is starting to wear off. My decision may not be favourable for him in two weeks unless something changes between us.

 

Published 
Written by utterchaos
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments