Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Greetings! If this is the first story you are clicking into, you might want to go back and check into pt.1 and learn a bit about where this all started. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you are a returning reader, welcome back! I hope you are ready for another fun chapter in the sand! Enjoy!!"

Then Ragden stood and walked back around her and knelt between her legs. He placed the head of his cock against her asshole again. As he swirled his cock around her asshole, teasing her, she moaned loudly. Fear and excitement coursing through her veins again.

“Please,” she pleaded, “Don’t deny Mommy.”  

"As you wish," He answered her softly. As she heard the words, she felt a surge of excitement. She knew that he was going to fulfill her request.  

“Deep,” she pleaded, “Make me feel you deep inside.”  

She felt his cock pushing against her asshole, and she let out a gasp of pleasure and desire. He slid his cock into her. Inch by inch, sliding deeper and deeper into her. Slowly filling her bowels with the immensity of his big dick. It twitched and spasmed inside her, pushing against her bowels. She gasped as his cock slid into her, surprised and delighted. She loved how much it made her feel wanted and needed.  

"I want you to cum with my cock in your ass," he whispered, as he partially withdrew his cock and slid it back into her.  

“Cum,” she agreed, “with your cock in my ass.”  

She felt his cock sliding in and out of her asshole and she let out another soft gasp of pleasure and desire. He started fucking her ass faster, stroking his cock’s entire length up into her, then slid it out and back in. He slipped two fingers into her pussy, pushing down against her pussy walls, creating additional pressure against his cock filling her bowels. With his thumb and forefinger, he pinched her clit. With his other hand, he reached up and grabbed her right breast, squeezing tightly, pinching her nipple.  

She gasped with each thrust, her breath coming faster, her heart pounding in her chest. She loved having her boundaries pushed and how much she felt desired. She felt his fingers in her pussy, stroking her insides, the pressure building inside her.  

“Please, baby boy,” she pleaded, “Make Mommy cum for you.”  

He fucked her harder, his cock sliding in and out of her ass, filling her bowels. He twisted her clit, pushed against her pussy and squeezed her nipple. All in a continuous rhythm, driving her wild. He rode her harder, faster, and his rhythm increased. Her climax started to build, creeping like a monster in the dark to claim her soul. He rode her, filling her bowels with his monstrous cock. He could sense her impending climax and his own started to build with it.  

She felt his cock slamming into her asshole and she gasped with each impact, loving the way it felt to have her body pushed and his cock slamming into it. She felt his hands in her pussy, working her, driving her, the pressure building within her.  

“Cum,” she moaned softly, “For you... only for you... I’m cumming!”  

He rode her faster, driving deeper, feeling his climax matching hers. It felt like two monstrous creatures in the darkness of their minds. His eyes found hers and he stared into her, as her breasts rocked in time to each pounding thrust.  

“I’m cumming! I'm cumming! I’m cumming!” she moaned louder and louder as her sudden climax hit her like a freight train, shattering her psyche. As her body quivered and shook beneath him, Ragden’s climax overrode all sense and he suddenly started to fuck her with wild abandon. His body thrashed to its own rhythm. His cock slammed into her wildly. He cried out with the force of it.  

Her body convulsed beneath him as she came, she felt his cock slamming into her asshole and felt her world coming apart at the seams. The pleasure, pain, excitement, and fear overriding her sense of the world around her.  

Their bodies continued to thrash against each other. His cock still slamming into her with reckless abandon. Her hips rocked against him, driving him deeper than he thought he could go. Her pussy overflowed with her juice as it washed over him. He felt an explosion of cum release out of his cock, filling her bowels. It flowed down out of her, over his cock, and into the sand forming a pool between his legs. Yet he still did not stop. He kept pounding into her.  

Her body continued to convulse as she came and she felt his cock slamming into her asshole. Her mind reeled, her eyes rolled and she lost all sense of what was going on around her. The only thing she could focus on was his cock, in her ass, pounding into her. She could feel his cum sliding out of her and the sensation added one more thing to the burgeoning sensorium that overwhelmed her.  

Ragden slammed his cock into her ass, grinding his hips against her so deep it hurt. He still felt streams of cum pouring into her bowels. He slid his fingers out of her pussy, his hand soaked with her fluids. He released her breast, to see his fingerprints deep into her skin, leaving angry red marks. He pulled his soaked hand up to his face and licked it, tasting her cum. Then he held out his hand to her, dripping her fluids across her chin and lips. She licked his fingers clean, savoring the taste of their shared climax.  

He leaned forward against her, and kissed her passionately on the mouth, his tongue diving into her, tasting her cum in her mouth. His hips continued to grind against her ass, his cock still painfully deep. In the back of her mind, she registered the pain in her bowels, and her ass, and knew she would be sore later. Possibly unable to walk, she smiled. She had asked for it, got it and it filled her with such joy and satisfaction.  

“Cum,” she whispered, her voice hoarse, “I came. We came. We came together.”  

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her and deepening the kiss even further. Ragden collapsed into her embrace, savoring the feel of his dick lodged so deeply in her bowels. The taste of her on his tongue and her cum mixing with her saliva. The feel of her slick breasts against his chest. He shuddered at the ecstasy of it all.  

She held him close, feeling his cock still buried deep in her ass. She was not sure she would be able to walk right ever again.  

“We came,” she spoke softly. “We came together. Our cum mingled. Our bodies are joined forever. I love you. I love being with you. I love being one with you, baby boy.”  

She felt his heartbeat against her chest and she knew that he was as much a part of her as she was a part of him.  

Ragden smiled, and whispered against her lips, “We did. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did, Mommy.”  

He wiggled his hips, causing his dick to shift around inside her. Still hard, still so deep.  

She giggled, “Oh yes, baby. I loved it. I love being filled by you, being filled by your big cock. I have never felt so full before. So happy. So, content.”  

She felt his cock moving around in her asshole and she was sure she would be walking funny for a week, if not longer.  

“I love you,” she added, “And I love being one with you, being connected like this.”  

Ragden smiled happily, kissing her passionately on the lips again. He tasted her, tasting him, tasting mixed cum and saliva.  

“Thanks for having me,” he whispered back to her. He wiggled his hips gain, causing his cock to shift around inside her bowels again, relishing the feel of her tight ass squeezing the last bits of juice from him as it started to soften inside her. She giggled, feeling his cock moving, knowing it would have to come out eventually, but not yet.  

Ragden kissed her on the nose, then licked her nose playfully. He wiggled his hips again, feeling his softening cock moving around inside her. He shivered again at the pressure of her bowels pressing against him. She giggled again, feeling his lips on her nose, and his cock moving inside her. He did not want to take it out, not yet.  

“Mm,” she moaned softly, “I don’t want you to leave just yet. I want to feel you inside me.”  

She wrapped her arms around his neck, holding onto him tightly and sighed in contentment as she felt his cock inside her. Smaller, but still there.  

"Maybe. Maybe if we wait long enough. My cock will get hard again, and we can just keep fucking?" Ragden asked softly.  

Selina smiled, feeling his cock inside her. “Yes,” she agreed, “That sounds perfect. Just us. Together. Fucking... Loving. Being one with each other.”  

She pulled him tighter against her, sighing in contentment as she felt his cock inside her.  

"Well, let me try this, then. Maybe..." He said quietly as he ran his arms down her back, cupping her perfect ass, then he grabbed the base of his cock, squeezing fiercely. He grunted with the effort, but his cock throbbed painfully inside her, starting to thicken, harden, and fill her up again. She felt his cock growing inside her, and she gasped in surprise delight.  

“You’re doing it,” she breathed. “You’re making yourself hard again. Staying inside me. I love you. I love feeling you inside me.”  

His cock throbbed inside her, growing, lengthening, hardening, filling her bowels. Somehow becoming larger than it was before, filling her up. Selina felt him getting bigger and she felt nervous, not sure she could handle the size. His cock, now rock hard, throbbed within her bowels. He grinned, as he ground his hips against her, feeling her tightness squeezing around him.  

He slid partially out of her and slid back home. Slowly, purposely, savoring every tight bit of her around him. Her heart started to beat faster, her breath getting pushed out of her as his cock slid deep into her again. She felt the pressure and pleasure starting to build again and reveled in the sensations.  

Ragden pumped his cock nearly out of her ass, then slid it home again, grinding his hips against her ass. Then he pumped in and out slightly faster. He kissed her on the cheeks, the chin, the neck. He kissed her breasts as they rolled with each impact of his cock, filling her up.  

She felt his cock sliding in and out of her and she felt the same fear and excitement building in her, the pressure and pleasure building in her core. She knew he was taking his time, and she was not sure she could handle it, but she wanted it slow because she never wanted it to end.  

Ragden wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against him as he sat up, pulling her into his lap, his cock still firmly in her bowels. He laid back, placing his hands under her thighs, balancing her above him. He lifted her thighs with his hands, lifting her slightly off his cock, allowing it to slide back partially out of her bowels. Then he thrust upwards into her, watching her gasp with the impact as it shook her perfect tits, her ass bouncing off his groin, which dropped back down into the sand, only to thrust up into her again, harder, deeper and with more force.  

She gasped at the hard thrust up into her bowels. She watched his cock slide out of her, feeling a mix of disappointment and anticipation, then it slid back in and she gasped at the feeling of his cock filling her bowels.  

Ragden thrust his groin up against her, slamming his cock up into her bowels, then pulled back and thrust again; then again, faster. The sensation of her tight ass convulsing on his throbbing cock caused his eyes to water and his vision to gray. He could feel wildness starting to consume him. He thrusted up into her again, and again. Harder, loving the bounce of her breasts, the feel of her flesh against his.  

Selina gasped as she felt his cock slamming into her asshole. She felt him getting more intense and she was nervous about whether she could handle it, but she pushed that aside because she did not want him to stop. She wanted it to continue forever. Her mind was caught in a loop, the same word repeating itself over and over, “forever.” She whispered it to herself over and over, each impact into her bowels. She felt that word solidify in her consciousness. Her fear gave way to confidence and her anxiety was replaced with assurance. She would have this experience forever, and ever, and nothing else mattered.  

Ragden thrust faster, holding her thighs above his groin, as her legs trembled. His cock slammed deeper into her as her magnificent breasts bounced with each incredible impact. Her asshole clenched around his cock, and she could feel herself getting wetter as he kept thrusting deeper into her bowels. She could feel the intensity building, the pressure, and the pleasure building with it.  

He reached up and grabbed her ample breasts, letting her groin slam heavily down upon him. She gasped loudly at the sudden attention on her chest. He thrust up to meet her halfway, his cock slamming deep into her bowels. He lowered his ass to the sand, under her weight. He squeezed her breasts, pinching her nipples as he ground his hips against her, pushing his cock deeper into her ass, sliding it around in her bowels and pushing at her inner organs.  

He grasped her breasts more firmly, digging his fingers in and pinching her nipples. Then he thrust hard against her, lifting her off the sand and then he dropped his groin down and slammed back up into her, her entire body rocking with the impact. He did it again, using her weight to slam his throbbing cock deeper and harder into her ass.  

Selina’s mind reeled; the limits of her body being pushed even further. Her eyes rolled. She felt every inch of his cock sliding in and out of her ass with such force it shook her entire body. She felt her inner organs being pushed around, her breath catching, her heart thundering in her chest. The intensity washed over her, blotting out everything else. She clutched his hands on her chest and felt his fingers digging into her soft skin. The pain mixed with the incredible pressure, and pleasure in her ass. She could feel her ass stretching around the immensity of his cock being forced impossibly wide with each massive stroke into her.  

ImYourSexDream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ImYourSexDream

Each thrust into her forcing her to gasp, words bursting from her lips at each impact, “Forever. God. Forever. Forever, baby boy.”  

He squeezed her breasts harder, as he slammed his cock into her even harder, bouncing her entire body. Her legs clenching, her thighs flexing trying to work with each massive thrust that lifted her. The intensity was building and building. The pressure and pleasure filled her, overwhelming her. It was too much; it was never enough. She never wanted it to end. Her heart thundered in her chest, she gasped for air at each impact into her. She was overwhelmed and loved it.  

Ragden sat up, wrapping an arm around her waist. His other hand reached behind him to brace against the ground as he thrust up into her even harder. Selina’s head rolled back, her body bucking against each impact. She clenched her eyes shut as she tried to find a way to work with Ragden’s incredible thrusts. She tried to plant her feet on the ground, but her muscles trembled, her body shaking. The pressure and pleasure were too much. The intensity overwhelmed her senses and her ability to do simple things. She focused on the only thing she could do, breathe, and ride it.  

Ragden slid his feet back, folding his legs under himself to sit on his heels. He roughly rolled her backward, lowering her onto her back, her ass in his lap, his cock deep inside her. Then he rolled forward, sliding his cock in, repositioning her with her ass in the air, his groin pushing her into the ground. From his new position, he slid his cock out and then plunged it into her ass again. Then he pulled it out, ran the tip around her asshole, then slammed it home again.  

Selina shuddered, her legs twitching, her heart racing. Her mind reeled at the assault of sensations. She felt the grains of sand against her shoulders, the cool ocean air blowing across her soaking pussy. Her body rocked with each incredible impact of Ragden’s cock deep into her bowels. Ragden grabbed her legs, holding her ass in the air, her shoulders against the sand as he continuously slammed his cock into her ass, pushing deeper, driving harder into her. He squeezed her calves tightly, as he continued to drive his massive throbbing cock down into her ass, filling her bowels. He licked his lips, as he watched her body rock with each deep impact, her breasts bouncing, her legs shaking. She reached back and grabbed her ass cheeks, spreading them, urging him to go deeper.  

Each massive thrust rocked her entire body, her bowels stretched beyond the limits of what she thought possible, her heart like a stampeding bull. She felt her climax swelling, consuming her. She pulled harder on her cheeks, relishing in the pain as his cock seemed to go even deeper into her. The heat of it filled so much of her that she felt her world washing away. The only thing that mattered was her ass and the cock that filled it.  

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FUUCCKK... FUUCCCKKK ME!!" Her voice broke into gasps with each pounding thrust into her.  ...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Ragdenwrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments