Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Welcome back to another chapter! Some minor reveals and hints at things to come. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy this one! Thanks for reading!"

As they walked down the stairs, Ragden could hear voices in the kitchen and dishes clinking. He checked the clock in the foyer and noted that it was close to midnight. Far more time had passed than he had anticipated. He walked through the living room and into the kitchen with Emily close on his heels. The feeling of her behind him made his heart light with joy. As they rounded the corner, Ragden’s Mom and Dad looked up. His dad was in a pair of sweatpants, shirtless. His hair tumbled. His beard was stiff, and he had a huge smile on his face. His mom was in a similar robe to them, pulled tight around her generous figure. Her cleavage just barely showing. For a moment, Ragden wondered what she was wearing underneath if anything.  

"We expected that you would be hungry, so we cooked up a little something for you." Michael smiled, "Steak, mashed potatoes, broccoli, and some freshly made biscuits."   

Jennifer pointed to the table, where spots had already been laid out. “Have a seat, your timing is perfect, it’ll be ready in a minute or two.”  

Emily followed closely behind Ragden. As they stepped to the table, she suddenly felt ravenously hungry. She looked at Ragden and saw the love in his eyes. She saw the happiness that was reflected in her. She looked in a mirror and saw the incredible beauty she had become. The radiance that surrounded her. The glow that seemed to come from within her very being.  

As they approached the table, Ragden pulled out a chair for her and slid it in as she sat down. Then he sat in the seat next to her. He took her hands in his and noticed that she was still trembling. He kissed her hands softly and placed them on the table. Jennifer walked over and sat across from them, gazed at them holding hands, and smiled.  

“Looks like you two had a very eventful evening.”   

Ragden blushed while Emily looked down shyly, trying to hide her blush. Jennifer giggled like a schoolchild. Michael called from the stove, “Emily, how do you like your steak?”  

Emily looked at Ragden and saw the love in his eyes. She felt the incredible connection that they shared. She looked at his hand holding hers. She felt her heart rate increase. She looked at Jennifer and Michael, and she saw the incredible connection between them. All of them. The love that filled the home. She felt like she belonged here, like she was part of this family. Like she was loved and cherished by everyone here.  

“Medium is fine. Thanks.” Emily responded.  

“Perfect, just about done then...”  

Jennifer reached across the table and took both of their hands in hers. Her fingers were soft, and she squeezed their hands, smiling. Then she looked at Emily.  

“Please tell me you are planning to spend the night. It is quite late.”  

Emily looked at Jennifer, blushed slightly, then nodded, “Yes, I’d like to spend the night. If that’s okay with you.”  

Jennifer smiled and giggled to herself. She squeezed their hands more firmly, then drew back. “Of course. We would love for you to stay.”  

Just then, Michael walked out of the kitchen with steaming plates of food. He set down a plate in front of Jennifer and Emily. Then he went back and grabbed two more plates. He set one in front of Ragden and one in front of his place. Then he walked over and kissed Jennifer tenderly on the lips before taking his seat. He looked over at Emily.  

“Of course, you can stay, my dear. I insist.”  

Emily looked down at the plate of food in front of her and realized just how hungry she was. She looked around the home. She felt the love filling the place and marveled at it. Then she looked back to Michael and Jennifer.  

“Thank you. That means a lot to me. I appreciate it.” Emily said sincerely.  

Michael laughed. It was a deep sound that filled the room. “Of course. Now eat. You look as famished as Ragden... Eat! Both of you!”  

He laughed again, picked up his silverware, and cut into his portion of steak. Ragden picked up his silverware and did the same. The steak was heavenly. The mashed potatoes, perfect; the broccoli to die for.  

“Dad, this is amazing!” Ragden said around a mouthful. Michael waved dismissively.  

“You are just hungrier than usual. But I’ll take the compliment. Enjoy.”  

Emily looked at the food, and she knew that she was incredibly hungry. She cut into her steak and watched the juices flowing over her fork. She took a bite and moaned softly.  

“This is the greatest steak I’ve ever had!”  

Again, Michael waved his hand dismissively. “It is decent at best, but everything tastes amazing when you are tired and hungry. Happy to provide. Enjoy.”  

They sat quietly and ate their meal. The food was too delicious for conversation. After they finished their meals, Jennifer collected the dishes and took them into the kitchen to wash. Michael followed her, helping, and cleaning up the stove, pots, and pans. Ragden turned to Emily and took her hands in his, squeezing them gently.  

“Are you okay? You still seem a bit... off?”  

Emily looked at Ragden and saw the love in his eyes. She felt the connection that seemed to flow between them. She smiled at the feeling of the meal she had just devoured. Her full belly. It made her feel warm, and content. She sighed happily.  

“Yes, I’m okay. Just incredibly full and happy.”  

Ragden leaned over and softly kissed her on the mouth.  

“Hey now, save that for later,” Michael called from the kitchen. They broke off the kiss, blushing. “Come on over and give me a hand here, Rag.”  

Ragden stood, his hands trailing from Emily’s. He smiled at her as he walked into the kitchen to help put away dishes. Emily stood and followed Ragden into the kitchen. She stood at the edge of the island, watching how everyone worked together in harmony. She felt the warmth and connection of family and smiled. As she finished washing the plates, Jennifer walked over to Emily and put an arm around her shoulders.  

“Dear, come with me; I think we can let the boys finish up.”  

She led Emily back around the island and sat her on a stool. She noticed the slight stagger in Emily’s stride. She reached into her robe, pulled out a small glass bottle, and pressed it into Emily’s hands.  

“This is a small medical ointment. Rub this into your muscles, particularly your thighs. It’ll soothe the soreness. Like tiger balm, but with a few personal ingredients that smell so much better. You will feel right as rain in no time.”  

Jennifer winked and squeezed Emily’s hands softly. Emily smiled at Jennifer and felt everything washing over her. She felt an incredible heat filling her entire body. She knew that she was alive, young, vibrant, incredibly beautiful, and incredibly sexy. All these sensations were washing over her very soul.  

Once the dishes were cleaned and put away, Michael walked Ragden out onto the patio in the cool night air. He turned to Ragden and looked at him sternly. “What happened? Your own words.”  

Ragden described the dark cloud, and how it almost took him. Michael frowned.  

"I warned you."  

"I fought it off..."  

"You let it get too close..."  

"But... What happened to Emily? Did I break her? I thought I fucked her to death at first... Is that... Is that possible?"  

Michael nodded slowly. "Yes. It is. We aren't normal, Rag. You must be careful; what you did was extremely dangerous. You could have killed her."  

Tears filled Ragden’s eyes. "I tried to fix it. I ... pushed... myself into her."  

"I can see that."  

"But... now she seems... off."  

"What you did was also very dangerous. She will recover, but it will take time, and she may never be quite the same again. I can see what you did was out of love... You just have to be more careful."  

Michael pulled Ragden into a hug and wiped the tears from his eyes. “I will explain this weekend when we go to the beach house. We have much to discuss.”  

Ragden sighed, feeling as if the weight of the world had dropped on his shoulders. His dad grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him gently.  

"Enough of that. Don't mope. You have a beautiful, wonderful young woman in there who wants to be with you. Go. Smile. Love her. Share yourself with her. Just... be mindful of what you do."  

Michael chuckled to himself and pushed Ragden back inside. He walked over to where Emily and Jennifer were quietly talking. Emily turned to Ragden as he walked up. He pulled her into a tight embrace and pulled her against him. Tears sprang to his eyes again. He tried to bury them in her hair but could still feel them burning on his face. Jennifer smiled and wiped his face clean.  

As Emily looked up at him questioningly, Ragden smiled and kissed her softly on the lips.  

“Come...” he spoke softly, “Let’s call it a night.”  

Emily looked up at Ragden and saw the pain and sadness in his eyes. She saw the fear that filled him. She could see the beauty that surrounded him. The radiance that seemed to emanate from within him. She could feel the glow that seemed to pulse from his skin. The heat seemed to pour from his very pores. She could see the desire that drove him. The passion that consumed him. She could see the incredible love that filled every corner of his heart. She felt her heart ache for him. She knew at that moment that she was well and truly in love with him.  

Ragden leaned over and kissed his mom on the cheek. “Thanks for dinner, Mom. You are the best.”  

Jennifer smiled warmly and hugged both Ragden and Emily. She wrapped her arms around both. Then Michael came up behind them and wrapped his long arms around all three of them.  

Michael’s rich voice washed over and caressed them like a gentle breeze, “Get some rest, you two. If you must... have a little fun... just be mindful of the time, please. You do have school tomorrow..."  

"Thanks, Dad. Thanks for dinner; it was awesome. Have a good night."  

Ragden walked back through the living room, Emily in tow behind him. He pulled her up next to him, placed his arm around her waist to guide her up the stairs, and made sure she did not fall. They stepped into his bedroom and looked around. The bed was made with fresh sheets. Emily's clothes were clean, in a neat, folded pile on Ragden’s desk. He cocked an eyebrow, trying to puzzle over when his mother might have gotten in behind them and cleaned the room. Then he turned to Emily and pulled her against him, hugging her tightly.  

Emily looked at the bed and saw the softness of the sheets. The comfort that seemed to radiate from them. She looked at the clothes and saw the orderliness of them. The care that seemed to have gone into making sure everything was in its proper place.  

Ragden reached over and turned off the lights. The room was bathed in darkness. He closed his eyes, while he held Emily against him. He waited for his eyes to adjust. Once he could see, by the soft light filtering in through the partly open window, he leaned in and kissed Emily softly on the lips. Then he untied his robe, and let it slide off his shoulders to the floor.  

Emily watched as Ragden removed his robe. Her heart raced with anticipation. Her breath grew shallow. She watched as the robe slid off his shoulders, revealing his naked body. She could see the strength that seemed to flow through every muscle, the power that radiated from his being.  

Ragden reached over and untied Emily’s robe. Then he slid it off her shoulders for her and watched it fall to the floor at her feet. He watched her shiver slightly, her hands snaking up to cover her breasts and groin. He reached out and stopped her. Pulled her hands into his.  

"Please don't cover yourself. You have nothing to hide from me. I love you; I love your body. I love everything about you. You have nothing to hide, nothing to be ashamed of."  

Emily smiled, as she felt new confidence in her body. He pulled her naked body against his and felt her breasts press against his chest. The soft heat of her groin against his. He ran his fingers down her back and curled them around her waist. Held her against him as he leaned down and kissed her lips tenderly. Emily’s heart raced, her breath grew short, and her body trembled with desire.  

Gently, Ragden swept one arm under her knees. The other curled around her back to hold her. He picked her up easily. Her arms circled his neck to hold her head up to his chest. Then he walked over to the bed. He kicked the covers off the side of the bed and crawled onto the bed. He gently laid her head down on the pillows. Then he slid in next to her, rolling her onto her side, away from him, cradling her body against his.  

Emily felt his body curl around her, comfortingly. She sighed as the heat of his body washed over her. She felt him slide an arm under her neck. She felt him reach down around her body. Sliding his arm between her breasts. His palm was on her stomach. His other hand slid along her side and pulled her body against his chest. He spooned around her. As her ass slid against his groin, she could feel his cock hardening between her legs. Her heart fluttered in her chest. She could feel his deep, even breathing calming her.  

As she felt his body hardening against her, Emily felt her heart beating more quickly. The desire and need for him were building deep within her core. She placed her hands over his and felt a tingle along her skin at the touch. She sighed as Ragden kissed the back of her neck tenderly. His cock throbbed against her groin. The shaft pressed against her clitoris. Emily felt herself growing wet at the closeness of that massive meat between her legs. Her arousal built deep within her. The need for him to be in her.  

EvaMiracle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMiracle

Ragden reached around her and gently cupped her breasts as he slid his cock through her folds. He placed the head of his cock right at the entrance of her vagina. He kissed the back of her neck tenderly. She felt his love for her washing over her. It filled her heart. Filled her being. Filled her soul.  

As he felt her arousal leaking over him, Ragden gently, slowly, lovingly slid up into her. Slowly slid deeper and deeper into her until the tip of his cock gently pushed against her cervix. He shivered with the ecstasy of how amazing she felt, how alive. Her vagina squeezed around him. He whispered into her ear as he nuzzled her neck.  

“Good God, woman, that feels amazing...”  

Emily felt Ragden’s cock push against her cervix. She could feel the heat that surrounded him pulsing within her. She felt herself growing even more wet. Her arousal deepened and built within her very soul.  

As he felt her pulse start to quicken, Ragden felt his beating to match. He gently rolled his hips, slid his cock partially out, then slid back in. Gently. Lovingly. He closed his eyes and savored the feel of her body against his. The electric charge of her body curled against his. The tightness of her vagina clenched around his throbbing cock. He searched his psyche for the darkness and found it lurking nearby. He took all the force of his will and sent it hurtling into the depths. It howled in rage as Ragden locked it behind iron gates and massive walls. No longer feeling its presence, he refocused his attention on Emily; felt her light, and love radiating around him.  

Emily felt Ragden’s hips roll against hers, and she sighed. This was what she wanted, and the pleasure of it rolled over her. It filled her with love and joy. Ragden continued to gently roll his hips, slowly sliding his cock in and out of her. He cupped her breasts tenderly from behind and kissed the back of her neck. She rolled her hips against his, meeting him halfway. His cock thumped heavily against her cervix. She gasped softly at the impact, as she felt it so deep within her. Her sharpened senses seemed almost overwhelmed by the sensation of it like she was feeling it again for the first time.  

Ragden built a slow steady rhythm. He gently held her breasts and tenderly kissed her neck and shoulders as he slid into her depths. Then out, and back in. He felt her heart beating in her chest. Her skin pulsed against his. Her body squeezed tight around his cock as he cradled her body against his. She matched his rhythm, her breath matching his. He felt her heart beating in time to his. She felt so full of life, love, beauty, and confidence. It was overwhelming, and yet everything she wanted, craved, and needed.  

As Ragden continued to gently slide his throbbing cock in and out of her, he released his grip on her amazing breasts. He slid his hands to her hips. Then he slid one hand around her waist and slipped it between her legs. He gently stroked her clitoris as he kissed her neck and shoulders.  

Emily sighed contentedly, placing her hands on top of his. She felt their strength and tender touch. The electric charge of it sent shocks of pleasure through her body. His love filled her, made her feel complete. Her pussy clenched and unclenched with each gentle, loving thrust that filled her with his love and compassion. She bit her lip as she felt it building and building within her.  

Ragden gently slipped his fingers around her clit; Emily’s breath caught in her throat as she felt an electric charge shooting through her groin at his touch. He felt her hand on his. He slid his hand a little lower, felt her spread pussy lips. Soaked with her arousal, around his throbbing cock. The heat of it was a palpable thing between her legs. Then he slid his hand back up to her clitoris, gently stroking it as his cock slid so impossibly deep inside her. Caressed her cervix and slid out and in again. He gasped softly against her back. He felt her tighten around him. She gasped softly at the feeling of him pressed against her deepest parts. Then he kissed her neck and the back of her ear softly and flicked her earlobe with his tongue. Gently pulled it into his mouth to suckle it.  

He felt her sigh against him. Ragden’s heart rate increased, and his gentle thrusts became more insistent. His fingers worked over her clit a little faster. He felt her skin charged with loving energy; her body pulsed against his. His cock throbbed with each squeeze of her pussy along its shaft as he continued to slide it in and out of her. He kissed the back of her ear and the side of her neck. He gently slid his teeth across her skin. He savored the silky smoothness of it. The taste of it on his tongue was sweet, like a honeyed nectar.  

Emily moaned softly as she felt his fingers working over her clit. She felt the incredible heat that surrounded him. She felt his cock sliding deep into her, filling her with incredible pleasure. His strong thrusts drove her closer and closer to the edge of ecstasy. She felt her pussy tingling and clenching around him as he continued to work his magic upon her sensitive flesh.  

As Emily moaned and started to move against Ragden, his pace increased. Just a hair faster, more insistent, but still tender, gentle, and loving. His cock slid in and out of her, filled her with his love and compassion. He felt his body throb with each gentle stroke, each gentle caress across her deepest parts. She moaned again as his fingers continued to play with her clit, gently stimulating, caressing. His teeth nipped at her neck, softly, tenderly. His other hand reached up and gently squeezed a breast, gently pinched her nipple, adding pressure and pleasure.  

Emily felt the pressure of all his body pressed against her back, her breasts, her clit, and her neck. She continued to move with him, her hips began to undulate. She drove herself further towards the edge of ecstasy. Ragden matched her movement, her rhythm, and matched her thrusts. His fingers moved to her breath and her pulse.  

Emily moved with Ragden. She felt his fingers working over her sensitized clit, felt his cock sliding deep within her. It filled her with incredible pleasure. She felt her pussy tingle and contract around him as she matched his rhythm. Her hips undulating, her movements becoming more powerful and intense. She felt her climax building deep within her, as she felt her body begin to quiver and shudder. Her orgasm was about to explode within her.  

Ragden could feel her reaching the edge of what she could contain. His orgasm built with hers. His heart racing with hers. Their bodies worked together like one incredibly beautiful machine. Thrust for thrust. Pulse for pulse. Breathe for breath. His fingers were on her flesh, in time to her heart beat. His breath in her ear matched hers. His cock slid deep, out, and deep again, matching her every movement.  

Emily felt Ragden’s cock as it slid deep into her, filling her with incredible pleasure. As she matched his movements, her pussy tingled and contracted around him. Her hips undulated in perfect harmony with his. She felt her climax building, as she felt his orgasm building with hers. She felt his fingers working over her sensitive clit, in perfect time with her heartbeats. She felt her breath catch in her throat, and her heart raced with anticipation. She felt her body shudder and quake. She felt her orgasm as it exploded in a torrent of pleasure; her pussy gushed and spasmed around his thick throbbing cock.  

As her orgasm exploded, Ragden’s exploded over him. It washed away reality. His body spasmed and shuddered in time to hers. He tried to keep moving, to keep stimulating her, to keep sliding in and out, but his muscles seized. His cock slid deep into her, gently pressed against her cervix. He tried to push deeper but could not. He felt his orgasm surge into her, filling her. He could feel her juices mixing with his and flowing out of her and over him. He shivered with ecstasy, sighed, and gasped in time with her. As the orgasm rolled over them, he slid his hand up to her other breast, grasped her gently, and pulled her body firmly against his. Feeling every shudder and heartbeat as they became one being of love and compassion.  

Emily felt Ragden’s cock as it pulsed and spasmed inside her. She felt her orgasm erupting, flooding her womb with waves of pleasure. She felt his cum mixing with hers. It filled her, as she felt her body convulsing and trembling with pleasure. She felt her heart racing in time to his, and she let out a soft, satisfied moan. She felt her body gush and squirt with pleasure. She felt every shudder and heartbeat as he pulled her against him  

Ragden sighed as his muscles slowly started to relax. He let himself sink into the mattress and pulled her body against him. He basked in the afterglow of their joint orgasm. He had dreamed of good sex before and ached to know what that was like, but never had he imagined this. Pure bliss filled every pore of his being. He gently lifted his head and turned her head to look into her eyes. Then he kissed her softly on the lips, tenderly, tasting her, and breaking away breathless.  

Emily gazed into Ragden’s eyes. She saw the love and passion that seemed to radiate from them. The intensity of the pleasure that they had just shared. She felt her heart racing, her body trembling, and her mind spinning as she realized that she had just experienced something truly incredible. She felt his lips on hers, kissing her softly, tenderly as if he were savoring her taste. She could still feel her juices from her swollen, sensitive folds still wrapped around his massive throbbing cock.  

Ragden kissed her again, softly. His cock still throbbed but starting to soften, deep within her. Then he whispered against her lips. “Are you okay?”  

Emily nodded. She smiled softly, looking deeply into his eyes, as she whispered against his lips. “Yes, Ragden. That was amazing. Thank you for sharing that with me.”  

A single tear slid down his cheek at her words. He kissed her a little harder, felt her body against his, felt her heart beating with his. He smiled at her,   

“I’m just... so eternally grateful to you. For being here with me. For accepting me. For your love... I just... I cannot put it into words how happy you make me. Thank you.” He kissed her again, tenderly.  

Emily felt his cock still throbbing deep within her. She felt her juices still flowing from her swollen, sensitive folds. She saw the tear as it ran down his cheek. She reached up and wiped it away as she kissed him back. She felt the heat and passion that filled every corner of his being. She smiled deeply, feeling the bond that connected them. She felt his love and passion coursing through her veins. She spoke softly, her voice full of love and devotion.  

“You are welcome, Ragden. You have given me something incredible too. You have shown me what true love and passion can be, and I am so grateful for having you in my life.”  

Ragden settled into the mattress again and rested his head on the pillow. He buried his face in her hair. He breathed deeply of the scent of her against him. He gently kept her back firmly pulled against his chest. His cock softened within her. He could still feel her juices flowing. His still leaking into her. A shiver ran down his back at the sheer ecstasy of it. The amazing feeling of being so connected and in love and being loved back. He gently caressed her incredible breasts, feeling the fullness of them. The simple beauty of them. He whispered against the back of her neck.  

“I feel so... content. I think I could lie like this all night if you’d let me.”  

“Mm... That sounds wonderful,” she said softly as she felt her body start to relax. Her pussy still gripping and clenching around his thick throbbing member.  

"Are you comfortable? Will you sleep this way? I never imagined I'd have the opportunity to sleep with someone as incredible and beautiful, and... loving as you. I want to sleep with you in my arms, wake up with you by my side."  

Emily smiled and nodded. She felt her heart race with excitement, as she spoke softly, “That sounds wonderful. To be able to share such intimacy with you, to feel your warmth and love surrounding me... It’s a dream come true.”  

Ragden’s breath hitched in his throat. He gently slid his hands off her breasts and pulled himself away from her just enough to grab the blankets and pull them up and over them. Then he pulled them up onto their shoulders, covering their naked bodies, which warmed them against the cool night air leaking in from the window. He took a glance at the window, still partly open. He took a sniff of the sweet night air. He could smell the flowers from his mother’s garden, their scent comforting and relaxing. His eyes started to feel heavy. He laid back down and nuzzled his face into her hair and neck. He buried himself in her sweet scent. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her body gently against his. Her back against his chest. Her ass was against his groin. His cock was still buried deep in her. He could feel her pussy still clenching and unclenching on him. Like a relaxing, sensual massage on his cock. He could feel the passion stir, and his heartbeat picked up, then sleep started to edge in. He closed his eyes, nuzzled against her, and let his body relax. He felt the world start to drift away.  

Emily felt her heart rate slow, and her breathing deepened. Her mind started to drift off into a peaceful tranquil state of relaxation. She felt his cock soft, but large, still deep inside her. It created a sensation of pleasure that lulled her into a state of calm, serene pleasure. She whispered.  

“Good night Ragden.”  

"Good night, my love,” he mumbled softly against her back as sleep finally consumed him.  

Emily felt Ragden’s soft words, as she felt her body start to relax. Her mind started to drift off into a peaceful, dreamless state of rest. She closed her eyes, feeling the weight of her eyelids falling heavily over them. She surrendered herself completely to the peaceful embrace of the night. She felt safe and secure in Ragden’s arms. She felt loved and cherished.  

“Sleep well, my love,” she mumbled softly as she drifted off. 

Published 
Written by Ragdenwrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments