Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Welcome back! A new day, a new chapter. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy!!"

Friday...  

Sarah was the first to wake in the dark, predawn hours. She felt something hard against her chest; her eyes slipped open. For a moment, she panicked when she could not see anything, but then she remembered the eventful night before. She was still under the covers. She felt the warmth of the bodies around her and smiled to herself. She could feel Ragden’s slow, even breaths against her cheek. Around her, she could sense Aria and Emily, still deep asleep. What had woken her?  

Then she realized it was Ragden's massive cock, large and firm against her chest, poking into one of her breasts. She tried to stifle the giggle that rose to her lips and only managed to keep the sound quiet. She ran one hand down its length, feeling it throb to her touch. Ragden must be dreaming about something interesting, or maybe this was just the 'morning wood' that she had heard about.  

She bent her head down and ran her tongue over the tip and felt it throb against her soft touch. She could barely hear Ragden's soft moan in his sleep. She bobbed her head a little lower, taking the head of his cock into her mouth and gently sucking on it. She sighed at the sensation of it in her mouth. The massive head of his cock filled her mouth. She shuddered in delight, and sucked on it gently, tasting a tiny bit of precum oozing from the tip. She stopped as she heard him moan again softly in his sleep. She did not want to wake him, as she had no idea what time it was, but her desire to swallow his cock was too strong to resist.  

She bobbed her head lower and slipped the head of it deeper into her mouth. She relaxed and slipped it past her gag reflex and into her throat. She bobbed up and down on it, feeling it fill her throat, choking her airway off. She felt tears in her eyes but continued bobbing, marveling at the sensation of his cock filling her throat. She tried to flex her throat against it, swallowing the small bits of cum reflexively as it leaked out. Then she backed it out of her mouth, taking in air and breathing. She felt light-headed from the loss of air but overjoyed at the sensation of it.  

She ran her tongue over it again as she caught her breath. She gently cupped his balls and felt their texture in her hand as she slipped his cock back into her mouth and down her throat. This time she was prepared, and she bobbed gently up and down, flexing her throat on his cock. She could hear him softly moaning in his sleep, his body tensing against her. His pulse quickened. His cock throbbed in her throat. Then she backed it into her mouth, and sucked in air greedily, her tongue swirling around the tip of his dick.  

Sarah gently wrapped one hand around the massive base of his cock, the other cupping his balls as she took it down her throat a third time. This time, she kept sliding it down her throat until her lips pressed against her fingers around the base. Then she bobbed gently, flexing her throat while stroking the base of his cock and gently squeezing his balls. She felt his breath catch in his throat; his balls tensed under her fingers. Then, suddenly, his cum was exploding down her throat. She swallowed reflexively, his cum going straight into her stomach. She bobbed faster, flexing her throat on his cock, stroking his cock harder while squeezing the cum down her throat. When she grew light-headed again, she slid her head up his cock until only the head was still in her mouth, so she could breathe.  

She could still feel his cum spilling into her mouth, and she did not want to waste a single drop. She continued to gently stroke his cock, from base to head, feeling his sticky seed squeezing out into her mouth. She rested there, the head of his cock still in her mouth, as it throbbed under her hands. Less cum leaked out. She ran her tongue over the tip of his cock, catching what little she could, and quickly swallowing it. She felt satisfied, content, and full of his cock, her belly warm and satisfied. Now, that was a wonderful way to start the day. She smiled to herself, then giggled softly, her pulse still racing. Once Sarah was satisfied that she had gotten all the cum out of his throbbing cock that she could, she rested her head back on his stomach, feeling his soft, even breaths beneath her. It seemed nobody else had woken. His cock was still rock hard beneath her hands, against her breasts. She wondered what else she could get away with before anyone woke.  

Sarah gently lifted herself off Ragden's abdomen. She placed a hand between each of his sides and Aria and Emily, sliding her body up along his. She tenderly slid a knee down along his hip on either side. Aria and Emily both groaned in their sleep and moved just enough to let her legs slip into the place she wanted. She straddled his groin and placed her dripping-wet pussy over his big dick. She leaned forward, sliding along him, until her pussy lips were right above the head of his cock. She reached down with one hand and gently wrapped her hands around his throbbing length and angled it into her lips. Sighing at the pressure against her, she slid down against it, slowly, easing it through her lips. A soft moan slipped from her lips as she did.  

Ragden's eyes fluttered open. He felt Sarah on top of him, his throbbing cock in her gentle hands, slipping through her pussy lips. He smiled, leaned forward, and gently kissed her on the lips. Sarah gasped in surprise and drew her head back, turning to look at him.  

Ragden smiled up at her and whispered, "Just what do you think you are doing?"  

Sarah blushed darkly, blinking her dark eyes at him. She tried to smile sweetly, but her lips quivered as his cock throbbed at her entrance. She fumbled for words, her jaw moving, but no sound came out. She bit her lip, then whispered, "I... You... I just wanted to feel you inside me to... start the day."  

Ragden chuckled softly. Then kissed her softly on the lips, "Well, don't stop now."  

Sarah smiled broadly as she slid her hips down, her hand still guiding his cock into her. She gasped softly as her walls stretched to accommodate the massive size of him. Her mind reeled. How was she this tight? She had just had him inside her not twelve hours ago. Then she stopped caring as her groin pressed against his, and his cock slid against her cervix. She moaned, louder than she had intended. Ragden moaned softly in response. Sarah quickly looked to her right and left, checking on Emily and Aria. Neither had stirred, yet. Though she was not sure how long that would last. She looked down into Ragden's face and saw his eyes sparkle with lust, desire, and love. She felt her heart swell and knew she was exactly where she wanted to be. Sarah leaned forward and kissed Ragden passionately, feeling her heart beating faster. She rolled her hips gently, feeling his cock push against her cervix. She moaned at the feeling. The pressure of it sent waves of pleasure through her whole body. A shiver ran down her spine. She laid her body down against his, resting her head on his chest between Aria's and Emily's. She sighed, content and happy, as she felt his big dick filling her pussy as it pressed against her cervix. She loved it.  

Ragden sighed and kissed the top of her head, feeling her body clenched on his cock. He felt every inch of her insides pressed along his throbbing manhood. It felt amazing. This was an enjoyable way to wake up. He relaxed and let himself sink into the bed, his muscles relaxing, well, most of them, anyway.  

Sarah tried to relax; her body pressed against Ragden's. It felt heavenly, but her pulse was a little too fast. Her arms and legs relaxed, feeling the warmth and love of the close embrace. Her pussy clenched on his cock, pressed deep into her. The head of it throbbing against her cervix. She moaned softly, feeling it inside her. Then she pressed a finger to her lips, trying not to wake anyone else. She wanted to stay this way all day. To never leave the bed. Just lay there, filled with his magnificent massive cock.  

Sarah slipped a hand down along her belly, across her mound. She felt her labia stretched around the base of his cock. She heard him sigh softly at her touch. Sarah slid her hand a little lower, felt his balls, and gently cupped them. She heard him moan softly again. Then she slid her hands up to her chest and tried to still her pounding heart.  

Sarah looked to her left and saw Emily sleeping next to her. She reached over and ran her hand up Emily's thigh, feeling the firm muscles under the soft skin. She ran her hand over her ass, feeling the marvelous curve of her. Then slid her hand up her side to the swell of her breast. As she looked up higher, she saw Emily's eyes open, and she looked at her with love. Emily leaned over and kissed Sarah softly on the lips.  

"Sorry," Sarah whispered, "I didn't mean to wake you."   

Emily smiled and whispered back, "It's okay. That was the kindest, sweetest way to be woken."  

Emily looked down at Sarah's body and saw her thighs spread over Ragden's groin, her eyes widened, and she giggled softly. Emily placed a hand on Sarah's back and ran it down to her ass. Sarah sighed at the soft caress as Emily slid her hand over Sarah's ass, and to her labial lips, feeling them stretched around Ragden's cock. She gently circled her hand around the base of his cock and squeezed gently. It throbbed deep inside Sarah in response, causing Sarah to moan softly again. Emily looked over at Ragden and saw him gazing at her lovingly. She leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips.  

"Good morning, lover," his voice rumbled softly, sending a thrill down her back.  

She smiled and whispered back, "Good morning, my love."  

Then she kissed him on the lips again with a little more passion. Then she turned and saw Sarah watching them, and she kissed her softly on the lips as well. Sarah returned the kiss passionately, slipping her tongue into Emily's mouth. Emily gasped softly and smiled back into her.  

Aria slowly drifted awake. She heard the soft rumble of Ragden's voice and felt his pulse against her skin. A thrill ran down her back, her pulse quickening as she realized where she was. She sighed softly, feeling the warmth and love over her body. She felt her breasts pressed against his side, his arm along her back. Then she felt the leg between her and Ragden's hips. She reached out softly and felt the leg. Ran her hand up it to cup the ass attached.  

Aria opened her eyes and saw Sarah looking at her. Aria giggled, and Sarah smiled at her lovingly. Aria ran her hand up Sarah's thigh, over her ass, and gasped as she felt Sarah's lips stretched over Ragden's cock. She felt a wash of jealousy. His cock was fully seated inside Sarah's tight pussy. She cupped his balls and felt the throbbing of his body inside her. Aria bit her lip, then looked at Sarah's face, saw her flushed cheeks and her rapid breath. She leaned forward and gently kissed Sarah on the lips as Sarah pressed back against her. Aria could taste her desire, her passion, and her love. Her jealousy washed away in Sarah's love.  

Aria looked over and saw Ragden watching her. His gaze was full of compassion, desire, and love. She blushed slightly as he leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips.  

"Good morning, my love," his voice rumbled softly, sending a thrill down her back. She blushed again, then leaned over and kissed him more passionately. He returned it with just as much passion.  

Sarah smiled, and spoke huskily, "Well... now that everyone is awake..."   

She sat up, pushed the covers off everyone, and ground her hips against Ragden's groin. The change in angle caused his cock to push against her insides in a new spot. She moaned at the sensation, then gently raised herself, and sat down heavily, feeling his cock push into her cervix again. Ragden moaned softly at the impact, feeling it reverberate through his entire body. Aria giggled, her eyes sparkling with desire as she watched Sarah ride Ragden's cock. She snuggled closer to his chest. She reached out and ran her hand down Sarah's thigh along Ragden's side and gazed up at Sarah. Ragden gently rocked his hips up into Sarah, pushing his cock against her cervix. Sarah moaned in response.  

Sarah's eyes sparkled. Her body trembled with desire as she rode Ragden's cock. Her pussy gripped him tightly. Her walls clenched and released around him as she climbed up and down on him. Her breasts bounced with each movement. Sarah gazed down at Ragden. Her cheeks were flushed, her eyes bright with lust as her heart raced. Her mind whirled with pleasure and excitement. She bit her lip and looked at Ragden's strong chest and muscular form as she leaned in to kiss him passionately.  

"Mm... I love feeling you inside me like this, Ragden." Sarah whispered huskily.  

Ragden placed his hands gently on her waist, felt her body flex as she lifted herself partially off his throbbing cock, and sat back down on it. He matched her movements, thrusting up into her as she came down and drew back as she lifted. Each thrust caused his cock to push into her cervix more insistently. He moaned with the impact, feeling the waves of pleasure through his body.  

Sarah gazed down at Ragden as he placed his hands on her waist, feeling her body flex with each thrust and release. Sarah's pussy gripped Ragden's cock tightly, pulling him deeper into her every time she lifted off and fell back onto him. The sensation sent shivers of pleasure coursing through her entire body.  

"Fuck," she moaned.  

Emily watched, her head resting on Ragden's chest, hearing his heart beat faster in his chest. She could feel her own heart starting to race with the energy in the room. She smiled up at Sarah, watching her ride his massive cock. She slipped one hand down between her legs, feeling her damp arousal, and slipped a finger into her pussy, feeling her muscles clenching in time to Ragden's thrusts into Sarah. Emily moaned softly.  

Aria watched, licking her lips, as Sarah rode his cock harder. She watched him thrust up into her, her chest and hips bouncing with each impact. She slid a hand up Sarah's thigh, feeling the taught, strong muscles of her legs working in tandem with Ragden's. He matched Sarah's movements as the pace increased, his thrusts harder against hers. The collisions of their groins increased in intensity. He felt each impact reverberate through his entire body, his cock pushing harder against her cervix. Each impact caused both to exhale sharply.  

Aria's blue eyes sparkled. Her body trembled with desire as Sarah continued to ride Ragden's cock. Her hips bounced with each impact. Aria gazed over at Emily, and saw her cheeks flushed, as her hand slid up Sarah’s thigh, gripping tightly. Sarah's pussy gripped Ragden's thick cock tightly, her walls pulsing with each impact, as she continued to ride him more forcefully. Sarah moaned, loving every bit of it. Feeling her insides stretched to their limits, his massive cock filled her and pushed against her cervix with each impact of their hips. She felt her breasts bouncing, her hips vibrating with the impact. She felt her heart racing faster and could feel Ragden's pulse through his cock, matching hers. His breath exhaled at the same speed as hers. She felt her climax growing within her as the pressure and pleasure started to build and build.  

"Oh, God," Sarah moaned loudly, "Fuck me harder."  

Ragden pushed his feet down into the bed, pushing his groin forcefully up into Sarah, pushing her slightly forward. A small surprised, "Oh!" slipped from her lips. From this new angle, Ragden started to pound his cock into her pussy faster and harder. Each impact rocked her entire body, sending massive waves of pleasure through both. Ragden moaned happily, feeling his climax quickly building along with Sarah's. He looked up and saw her eyes go wide with delight as her body reached the tipping point.  

Sarah's eyes sparkled. Her body trembled with desire as her pussy was pounded relentlessly. Sarah gasped in surprise and pleasure as Ragden's powerful thrusts sent waves of ecstasy through her body, her orgasm rapidly approaching. Sarah's eyes locked onto Ragden's.  

"Fuuuckkk," she moaned loudly; her voice was audible, even over the pounding of their hearts and the slapping of skin against skin. Sarah reached down and put her hands on his chest, bracing herself so she could push back against his groin, increasing the power of the impact of his cock against her cervix. Her eyes rolled back into her head as her climax exploded over her.  

Aria grinned widely, as she spied the condition of Sarah. She watched in admiration as her body bucked against his thrusts. She crawled around behind to get a better view of his cock slamming into her. She whistled softly to herself, feeling her juices starting to drip down her legs. She tentatively placed a hand on Sarah's back, feeling the other woman's body tensing and the pulsing of her heart.  

Emily watched, smiling, her hand on Ragden's chest, her head on his shoulder. She could feel his pounding heartbeat as he fucked Sarah harder and faster. Being so close, she felt her own body responding to the intense energy washing over her. Her pussy clenched on her hand, the muscles of her body quivering with pleasure. As she watched Sarah climax, her own body clenched hard, her fluids flowing over her hand. She sighed happily.  

Ragden felt Sarah's muscles go rigid, her motion stopping as her eyes rolled back into her head. He held her hips steady as he continued to thrust into her, her body rocking hard as he slammed his cock into her cervix again and again. Then his climax rode over him, as he slammed his cock into her one more time. His climax exploded out of him, filling her up. He could feel their mixed juices running down over his cock and shivered with the ecstasy of it. He relaxed his muscles, letting his ass fall back onto the mattress. He let go of her hips, and she sat heavily down upon his cock, slamming it into her cervix again, moaning loudly at the sensation. He moaned in response as she collapsed on him, her head thumping hard against his chest. Her pulse was still racing as she gasped for air.  

Aria's blue eyes sparkled, and her body trembled with desire as Sarah's motions suddenly stopped, her pussy emptying as Ragden's cock spurted hot cum into her. Sarah's orgasm crashed over her, sending her body into convulsions. She gasped and moaned loudly, her hands grabbing onto anything she could find as she slammed back onto Ragden's cock, driving herself into him once more. Her heart pounded in her chest. Her breath was ragged and uneven. Aria crawled closer to Sarah's twitching body; she dipped her head between her legs and ran her tongue over Ragden's swollen balls, licking the mixed juices off them. Then she ran her tongue up across Sarah's lips and to her ass. Aria pressed her tongue against Sarah's ass and slipped it into her. Sarah cried out at the sudden invasion, her body convulsing again as she climaxed again. She felt Aria's tongue exploring her ass, and waves of pleasure rolled over her. Her pussy clenched so hard on Ragden's cock that another spray of cum exploded into her. She moaned again as Aria withdraw her tongue and proceeded to lap up the mixed juices dribbling out of Sarah's pussy over Ragden's balls.  

ImYourSexDream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ImYourSexDream

Ragden moaned softly at the feel of Aria's soft tongue on his balls. He felt his balls tighten up and shoot more cum into Sarah's clenched pussy. Sarah moaned again, feeling even more of his seed filling her.  

Emily watched, giggling to herself. Then she leaned over and kissed Sarah softly on the lips, tasting the woman's exhaustion, her sweetness, and her love. Sarah moaned again, reaching out and caressing Emily's cheek.  Emily then broke from the kiss with Sarah, breathless. She took a moment to catch her breath, her eyes closed. When she opened them, she saw Ragden looking at her, his eyes full of love, desire, and compassion, which were all the things that she loved about him. She felt her heart swell, as she leaned in to kiss him passionately. She could taste his love, his desire, his exotic flavor that sent her heart fluttering. She felt his tongue dip into her mouth, and her heart raced. She broke off from the kiss, even more breathless than before. Emily could feel her juices dripping down her leg, and she knew she wanted him inside her, desperately.  

Ragden wrapped his arms gently around Sarah, pulling her body close to his as he kissed her on the forehead. Sarah moaned softly in response, her body still twitching, her heart calming but still beating hard. She looked up at him, a pleading look in her eyes. She giggled, her body still clenching and releasing on his massive cock. She loved the feeling of how full she was with him in her. She never wanted it to end. Sarah looked at Emily and saw the desire and need on her face, the twitching of her muscles, the dampness between her legs. Sarah smiled at her, and gently caressed her face and neck, cupping her breast. Emily sighed against her touch. Sarah nodded to her.  

Aria drew back, sensing something was about to change. She slid back a little farther to give them room. Then Ragden rolled to his left, slipping Sarah beneath him as he did so. She moaned in pleasure, feeling his weight against her. She reached up and ran her hand up to his side. She nodded but could not keep the disappointment from her face as he slowly withdrew his still throbbing cock from her depths. She groaned softly as it exited her. Ragden leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. A tear slipped down her cheek as he moved off her and crawled over to Emily. Aria crawled between Sarah's legs and ran her tongue over Sarah's folds. Sarah moaned loudly, clutching her breasts hard, feeling her body convulse at the soft touch. Aria slipped a finger into Sarah's damp folds as she licked up the fluids still draining from within her. Sarah moaned again.  

Ragden crawled over to Emily, who lay on her back, waiting for him. She reached out and grasped his strong shoulders as he slipped between her legs, his massive cock slipping into her wet folds and inside her. She moaned loudly as he filled her up.  

Emily watched as Ragden moved between her legs, her pussy glistening with excitement and desire, her juices flowing freely as she gazed up at him adoringly. Emily moaned loudly as Ragden's thick cock penetrated her completely, filling her to the brim with his thickness and heat. Emily clung to Ragden's shoulders, her hands gripping tightly as she reveled in the pleasure of being filled by his powerful erection. Emily arched her back, her chest heaving as she tried to take in deep breaths to control the intensity of the sensations coursing through her body.  

Sarah felt Aria's soft tongue slipping through her folds, swirling around her clitoris, dipping inside her vagina. Aria caught every drop of her cum as it slipped from her. Her mind reeled at the soft sensation of it, after having just been filled with Ragden's massive cock. Aria’s tongue was soft and sensual and the perfect thing to soothe her sore walls and muscles. She moaned softly at the feeling of it. Aria smiled, sensing how much Sarah was enjoying her soft touch. She felt happy to be able to please her so much. She looked over and saw Emily getting filled with Ragden's cock and felt the desire to be filled. She was okay waiting though. She was enjoying herself and knew Ragden would be there for her when she was ready.  

Ragden moaned softly as his cock slid up into Emily's tight wet pussy. He slid his knees up under her thighs and rolled his hips against hers, his cock sliding against her cervix. Emily's body clenched on the entirety of his cock, causing him to moan softly in response. She smiled up at him, her hands on his shoulders as she kissed his lips passionately, slipping her tongue into his mouth to taste him. Emily moaned softly feeling his thick cock fill her and gently push against her deepest depths. She felt the pressure against her cervix and moaned in pleasure, as she felt the warmth and pleasure flowing through her whole body. She felt like every fiber of her being was waking up and drinking in the love and ecstasy of the sensation. Emily gently rolled her hips against Ragden's, feeling his cock push firmly against her cervix. She moaned again, the pressure inside her building. She felt his cock throbbing inside her and smiled. Ragden smiled at her, kissing her softly on the lips as he slid his cock partially out of her and then slid it back in. It gently pressed against her cervix in a loving caress. As he rolled back again, she matched his movement, causing his cock to slide out of her and up through her folds against her clitoris. She blushed and rolled her hips back as he chuckled and pushed his cock down with one hand to get the head of it back into her lips. Ragden moaned softly as his cock slid up into her again. Emily rolled against him, pushing her cervix against the head of his cock, moaning at the pleasure of it. Ragden withdrew partially and slid back in, matching her movements.  

Emily moaned in pleasure as Ragden's cock slid up into her and pressed against her cervix. She matched his slow rhythm, enjoying the feeling of his cock stretching her tight walls, then them closing around the gap left behind, and him filling them again. She matched his slow rhythm, their bodies moved in unison. Their hearts beating as one. She felt the immense pleasure and pressure building within her. She gazed into his eyes and saw the deep depths of his love reflected there. An endless sea of beauty, grace, compassion, and boundless love. Emily rocked her hips back as he withdrew, sliding back far enough for his cock to slip out of her. She groaned at the emptiness she felt, the ache within her to be filled.  

Then she looked up at him, and a shiver ran down her spine as she smiled seductively and whispered, "Put it in my ass. I want to feel you in my bowels. Please?"  

Ragden looked at her questioningly, and she nodded. He smiled and kissed her as he took one hand and slipped his throbbing cock through her folds to her asshole. He slid the head of it in a tight circle around her asshole, teasing her. She moaned and rolled her hips against him, pushing the head of his cock into her ass. She moaned loudly, as she felt her ass puckering against him, tightly clenched, not allowing him in. The pressure was building and building against her ass. She pressed her groin harder against him, feeling it start to slip in. Emily took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and forced herself to relax. She gasped loudly as the head of his cock slipped into her. Immediately, her body clenched on his cock. Ragden moaned as her ass clenched on his throbbing cock. He looked down at her and saw her biting her lip. Ragden leaned down and gently kissed her on the lips, feeling her body tense and clench against him. As he softly slipped his tongue into her mouth, he felt her starting to relax, his cock sliding into her. She gasped as it slid deeper and deeper into her. Ragden moaned softly as she clenched on him again, then released, allowing him to fully slide his massive throbbing cock up into her bowels.  

Emily moaned loudly as his cock filled her bowels. She squeezed her eyes shut, feeling his massiveness filling her. She felt her body pulsing against his. Her ass clenched and released his cock. She felt her pulse racing, her breath catching in her throat. The waves of pleasure filled her entire body, her entire being. She felt so full of life, compassion, love, and his cock. It was almost too much to bear. She could feel the pain of her asshole stretched so wide to let him in. The walls of her intestinal tract stretched by his massiveness. A small voice in the back of her head cried out, saying this was not right, her body was not supposed to stretch like that. She silenced that voice in a snap. It may hurt, and be uncomfortable in the extreme, but the pleasure was so intense and overwhelming that she never wanted it to stop. Emily rolled her hips away from Ragden's, sliding his cock partially out of her. She groaned at the intense feeling of pressure that welled up. Then she rolled back against him, her groin touching his, sliding his cock as deep in her bowels as it would go. She moaned softly, squeezing his shoulders with her hands, digging her fingers into his flesh.  

Ragden gently rolled his hips back, sliding most of his cock out of her ass before sliding back into her. She rolled her hips with his, pressing their groins firmly together. Then they rolled apart as one, and back together. Their pulses raced, their breathing faster as their bodies moved in synchronized motion. Ragden could feel her climax building rapidly, the waves of pleasure filling both of their bodies. Her tight ass squeezed on his cock, urging him to drive into her faster. He fought that urge and maintained a slow steady pace. Their hips met with some force, then parted, and met again.  

Emily moaned, feeling Ragden's throbbing cock sliding in and out of her ass. Her mind whirled, her body pulsed with pressure and pleasure. She felt her climax roaring up within her. She could feel Ragden's swelling to meet hers. She knew it would not take much to push that over the edge. As much as she would enjoy that, she was not ready for that just yet. She stopped rolling her hips and placed a hand on his chest. He stopped and looked at her questioningly, concern on his face.  

She smiled, and spoke softly, "This is AMAZING... But... I... I want your cum in my pussy."   

Ragden smiled and hugged her to him, pulling her body firmly against his. His cock throbbed in her bowels, and she moaned softly at the feel of it.  

"Of course, my love" he whispered, sliding his cock slowly out of her bowels.  

Emily groaned and moaned as it slid back until it finally slid free. Emily looked down at his cock throbbing in his hand, dripping with her juice. Her ass ached from the feel of him being inside her. It had felt so good, so amazing to have him filling her up, but she wanted him in her pussy now. Ragden smiled and slowly slid his cock into her pussy. Her walls clenched against him, so tight he had to press with some force to slide in. She moaned loudly as he filled her up. It slid deeper and deeper into her. So impossibly deep. Her body clenched so hard; that it made him feel even larger within her. Finally, his cock pressed against her cervix. Her pussy was so full of him. Ragden moaned at the tightness of her on him. The smoothness, the silkiness of her tight pussy. She was so incredibly damp with her desire for him. He looked down at her, questioningly, to make sure this was what she wanted. Emily smiled back and winked, nodding. Then he ground his hips against hers, watched as her eyes slipped closed, and she moaned at the sensation of his cock pushing against her cervix. He closed his eyes and savored the feeling, moaning softly at it.  

Emily rolled her hips to meet his, sliding back and away, picking up a gentle rhythm that Ragden quickly matched. She felt her pulse starting to race again. Her breath came in gasps, as their hips collided with increased force. His cock first caressed her cervix. Then pressing against it insistently. Then pushing against it harder as they moved faster against each other. She felt her climax building impossibly fast. Her body responded to all the stimuli it had received in the last ten minutes. She felt like she was going to burst with all the pressure, pleasure, and love that filled her.  

"Oh, God..." she moaned, "Harder."  

Ragden braced himself against the bed and leaned into her. His hands leveraged his body and changed his angle, letting his hips roll faster. His strokes became longer, deeper, faster. Emily found her rhythm and matched his. The sounds of their groins colliding got louder and filled the room.  

"Yes! Yes!" Emily hissed, between strokes, “Faster! Please!"   

Ragden responded by increasing his pace, feeling her body twitching with the edges of her climax. He felt the energy building up within him. The air around him felt thick. In his mind, he could see a swirling ball of energy forming. His energy merged with Emily's to form a ball of swirling energy that pulsed with electrical sparks. He felt it gathering within him. He opened his eyes and looked down at Emily. Her eyes were wide, and he knew she could feel it, too. Still, their pace did not slow. They moved faster against each other. The bodies slapped together harder. The energy within them surged and grew, the ball growing larger as they continued to feed it with their desire, their love, and their sexual power. Ragden felt it collecting in his groin, in his balls. They felt charged, full, and ready to explode. He looked down at Emily, whose eyes were even larger, and she nodded softly as she thrust her hips against his. He thrust back into her; then, as he withdrew and prepared to push into her again, he felt the energy surge through his body, up out of his balls and into his groin. As his cock hit her cervix, the energy blasted out of him into her.  

Emily felt the energy blast into her body. Every muscle went rigid as it filled her uterus. She could feel her ovaries collecting the energy, felt it flooding through her body. Every nerve ending felt like it was on fire. Everything in the room felt brighter. The textures of the bed felt sharper. The details of the ceiling came into sharp relief. She could see every pore on Ragden's face, every spot where he needed to shave, clearly visible to her. She heard the rustling of the bushes outside, the leaves tickling each other, the birds in the tree outside looking at the house, wondering what was going on.  

She could sense Sarah next to her. She could feel her heart beating, the texture of her skin where she was sweating as Aria's tongue slipped through her tight, wet folds. How Aria’s tongue felt inside her. She felt Aria's love, her desires, her needs. Emily also felt Sarah's desires and needs. All of it washed over Emily in harsh relief. An assault on her sense that was too much to bear. Within her, she could sense the ball of energy building. She rocked her hips against Ragden, who was drawing back, getting ready to slide into her again. Everything moved impossibly slowly. She could feel every muscle fiber as they stretched and contracted to create the movement of her hips against his. Every inch of his cock as it slid along her vaginal walls. The ball of energy built within her uterus. Building and building. As his cock slid back towards it, she felt herself release it back to him. She cried out with the force of it; she could feel her climax riding her. The juices flowed inside her. His cock struck her cervix, and the energy shot back through his dick into him. Her back arched with the power of it. Her head craned back. She felt her whole body arching off the bed. Her arms were thrown back with the force of it. Everything was at the point in her cervix where the energy charged into Ragden's throbbing cock inside her.  

Ragden cried out as the energy surged through his cock back into his body. He felt the energy come up through his groin into his chest. Where he caught it, caressed it, nurtured it. He filled it with his love, and as he drew back from Emily, preparing to thrust into her again, he felt the energy surge down through his body into his groin. He felt his balls tense up as he slid forward into her. As his cock smashed into her cervix again, he felt the energy unleash into her, along with the most massive load of cum he had ever felt himself release before. He cried out with the force of it. His back was arched. His legs convulsed. His head was thrown back. He felt locked into position as the energy and cum left his body.  

Emily cried out again as the energy rode back into her. It felt different somehow than last time. She felt Ragden's ejaculation inside of her. The massive amount of fluid that filled her up and poured out of her. Every muscle in her body went rigid again. She felt the energy roll up through her body into her chest. She felt herself catch it, caress it, own it. Her body went limp as she absorbed most of the energy but felt more than she could handle. What she could not process, she felt it pulse out of her in a wave. As the wave of energy rolled out of her, she felt the blankets ripple with it, thrown off the bed. The pillows slid back from her head.  

Sarah felt the wave of energy roll over her and felt every muscle in her body clenched with the force of it. Her fluids ran freely from her pussy as she climaxed again. Her back arched, and she cried out, then fell limply against the bed.  

Aria felt the wave of energy roll through her, and she felt Sarah climax beneath her; she felt her body climaxing again. She shivered and twitched with the force of it. Her body convulsed. She felt Sarah climaxing beneath her, and as more fluid rolled out of Sarah's pussy, Aria tried to lap it up but found her body having difficulty as her climax rolled through her. Eventually, she collapsed against Sarah's leg, and rolled over on her side, trying to catch her breath.  

Ragden collapsed on Emily, laying his body across hers. He kissed her softly on the lips. She returned the kiss but barely moved. Her eyes fluttered but remained closed. Her body twitched and quivered beneath him. He could feel her pussy as it clenched and released on his dick, milking the cum from him. He lay his head on her shoulder, relaxed, trying to catch his breath. He felt Emily's arms wrapped around him, gently hugging him against her. He felt her firm nipples pressed against his chest. Her heart was still pounding against her ribcage. Ragden smiled at the feeling of her beneath him. He felt cum still oozing from his cock into her depths. The sensation was incredibly relaxing and sensual. He kissed her again, more deeply this time, and she responded to him, welcoming his tongue into her. She pulled him tightly against her with her arms. As the last of his spasms passed, Ragden raised himself off Emily, who pouted at him, then smiled beatifically. He leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips, lingering, feeling the fullness of her lips against his. Then he pulled back and smiled again. He slowly backed himself out of her, until his cock slipped from her pussy. She moaned and pouted.  

"It is a school day, after all, and we need to start getting ready for school," he spoke softly, but his voice carried through the room. Emily nodded but lay where he left her, smiling, basking in the afterglow of her intense orgasm. Ragden crawled across the bed and softly kissed Sarah and Aria before standing and stretching his muscles. 

Published 
Written by Ragdenwrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments