Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aria’s vision was so blurred, that she could hardly see straight. The afterglow of her incredible orgasm still blotted out the world. Her vision cleared enough to see Ragden on top of Sarah, his cock buried in her swollen pussy, and Sarah’s ecstatic joy of being filled by him. She knew that feeling. She wanted more of it, but it brought her joy to see Sarah getting her chance. Her heart swelled with the love of it. She could feel Emily’s body pressed against her, and she snuggled into the warm comfort of the other woman. She had seen the love on Emily’s face and could feel it against her back. Her muscles relaxed, and she sighed contentedly. She reached back and slipped her hands into Emily’s groin, felt the dampness there, and slipped her fingers into Emily’s pussy. Emily moaned softly in her ear.  

Ragden propped himself up on his elbows and smiled down at Sarah. Then he kissed her gently on the lips as he slowly slid his cock back but not out. Then he gently slid it into her again, filling her up and caressing her cervix lovingly. Sarah moaned at the sensation of it. As he drew back again, she sighed. Then as he slid in, she rolled her hips to meet his, bouncing her cervix off the head of his cock.  

Sarah moaned, and bit her lip, feeling the heat and pressure build up inside her. She gazed up at Ragden. Her cheeks were flushed. Her heart raced. Her mind whirled with lust and desire. She dug her hands into his ass, trying to pull him against her harder.  

“Fuck me hard. Make me scream for more.”  

Emily licked her lips, feeling her arousal and desire climbing as Aria’s fingers caressed her pussy, and fingered her clitoris. Her nipples were firm, and her breathing and pulse escalating. She kissed Aria’s shoulder, neck, and earlobe. Aria smiled at the attention, feeling Emily’s hands gently squeezing her breasts as she slipped her fingers deeper into Emily. She watched with hungry eyes as Ragden slid his massive cock deep into Sarah. Then slowly withdrew and slid into her again. She could feel her hips moving with the motion as she watched. Ragden gently drew his hips back and slid his massive cock out of Sarah, then slid back into her. Sarah quickly matched his slow rhythm, moving her hips in time. Rolling back as he withdrew and rolling forward to drive her cervix into his cock. Feeling her insistence, her need, her desire, he increased the pace. He slid in and out marginally faster, the impacts gently rocking her breasts.  

Sarah moaned and clutched her breasts. She felt the pleasure and pressure inside her stoking the furnace of her desire. It filled her up with ecstasy. She felt her heart beating faster.  

“Yes... Oh, God, yes,” Sarah gasped. Her voice was soft, as she matched each thrust with her hips. Her body rocked with each impact. Ragden’s pulse and thrusts matched hers. They moved in harmony. His big dick slid deep into her. He leaned down and kissed her passionately, slipping his tongue into her mouth. He tasted her sweetness and felt her breath against him.  

Emily sighed with pleasure and pulled Aria against her chest, feeling her breasts squeeze against Aria’s back. She gripped Aria’s breasts tighter as she watched the intensity of Ragden sliding his cock in and out of Sarah’s tight, wet pussy. Aria moaned at the pressure on her chest, and slipped her fingers deeper into Emily’s tight pussy, causing Emily to moan against Aria’s back.  

“Oh, God,” Sarah whispered between kisses. Her voice was breathy. Her body trembled with anticipation, “Fuck me hard... Fuck me like only you can.”  

Ragden slid his hands along Sarah’s sides. He felt the swell of her chest, the smoothness of her abdomen, the swell of her hips against the mattress. He pushed down into the mattress along her sides and raised his body off hers. He changed the angle of entry and gave himself some leverage. He slid his cock against her mound, pushed deeper. His thrusts picked up a little more speed. Sarah quickly matched the new rhythm. The intensity in the air notched up a level.  

Emily kissed Aria’s neck and grazed her soft flesh with her teeth. Her hands squeezed Aria’s full breasts, pinching her nipples. Aria moaned softly in response, slipping her fingers out of Emily’s pussy, and gently rubbing across her clitoris. Emily moaned around Aria’s neck. All the while, Emily’s eyes were locked on the scene of Ragden thrusting deep into Sarah’s tight, engorged pussy. His cock came free, then slid its full length back into her. Emily felt the intensity in the air increasing as Ragden thrust into Sarah faster. Sarah’s body rocked with each meeting of their hips. Sarah kept pace with Ragden and rocked her hips in time to his thrusts. Her breath became ragged with the effort. Emily could sense Ragden’s climax starting to build and knew from the frantic expression on Sarah’s face that she would not be able to contain herself much longer.  

Sarah felt her climax looming over her. The pressure and pleasure inside her built and built. Her body shuddered with it, needing that release. She tried to contain it as best she could but knew she did not have long. She rocked her hips in time to Ragden’s thrusts and felt his cock pushing against her cervix with each thrust. Her body rocked and that old familiar ache inside her filled her with incredible pleasure. She felt her eyes starting to roll back into her head and forced herself to refocus on Ragden over her. The sensations threatened to overwhelm her. She reached out and grabbed his ass, clinging to him, pulling him into her.  

“Harder... Please,” She begged him between gasps for breath. She never wanted it to end.  

Ragden continued to thrust deep into Sarah’s tight pussy. Each thrust met with the thrust of her hips. Their hips collided, driving his dick deep through her pussy, filling every inch of her. His cock thumped into her cervix. Each impact rocked her body, her breasts rolling. He could feel his climax quickly building and wondered how much longer she could last at this pace. He could feel the energy in the room becoming thick. The love and passion flowed over everything. He glanced over and saw Emily curled around Aria, the two of them enjoying their bodies. It warmed his heart. He smiled at them, then refocused on Sarah. He could feel her energy swirling, her climax building. He closed his eyes and reached out to her. Her energy reacted instantly. Sarah’s entire body shuddered. Her climax intensified. His eyes flashed open, and he looked down at her. He watched as she gasped for air, her thrusts becoming almost wild; he could see her barely holding on. He continued to thrust into her, gaining speed and intensity. He could feel her fingers digging into his back, her hands like claws, as she started to lose her sense of reason. He kept thrusting into her, stoked by her energy. Faster. Harder. The pleasure and pressure building.  

Emily’s eyes widened in surprise as she felt the energy levels in the room suddenly escalate. She could feel the swirling maelstrom inside Sarah. Somehow, her connection with Ragden let her feel it. She could also feel him reaching out to it, stoking it, and responding in kind. She felt it inside her, and through her connection, her own suddenly caught up in it as well. She felt Aria’s fingers in her pussy and on her clit, and her body was suddenly climaxing. Her limbs shuddered. Her pussy clenched on Aria’s hand.  

“Oh, God,” she gasped as she felt fluid flowing out of her pussy over Aria’s hand. She clenched Aria tightly to her as she rode out the shuddering orgasm through her body, gasping for breath.  

Aria felt the sudden change in Emily, and her own body twitched and shuddered with the feel of Emily’s climax against her. She felt the waves of energy pulsing through her own body, and closed her eyes, feeling her body responding to it. She felt the waves of pleasure washing over her and wished it were her being filled by Ragden’s massive cock, but she felt the sublime pleasure washing over her and smiled, sinking into it.  

Sarah felt something change in her. She felt Ragden touching her in a way that she had never felt. She felt his cock thrusting rapidly in and out of her tight pussy, pushing against her cervix, rocking her body, but this was different. Her mind drifted for a second, as she felt his presence, his passion, his love touching her. Suddenly, her climax intensified. Her eyes flashed open, wide, and staring as her body was suddenly overcome with such an intense climax that she opened her mouth and screamed. Sarah’s body went rigid; her legs kicked and locked. Her pussy clenched so tight on Ragden’s cock that she felt his cum exploding out of him and filling her up. He gasped at the sudden intensity of her reaction. As his cum exploded into her, she felt her orgasm explode over her again. The waves of pleasure rolled over her. Her muscles shuddered, twitched, and convulsed.  

Ragden thrust once more into her, as he felt the orgasm roll over him. His muscles clenched, and cum exploded out of his throbbing cock as he pushed against her cervix. He could feel her fluids flowing down over him. Her body thrashed, twitched, and shuddered against him. He rolled over onto his back, pulled her over on top of him, and cradled her body against his own. He kissed her softly and watched her eyes flutter as he kissed her neck, her ear, her chin, then her lips softly. He waited for her to recover. He felt his cock still throbbing within her. Her pussy still clenched tight on it.  

Emily lay against Aria as her orgasm passed. She took deep breaths of air, trying to calm herself. Aria slipped her fingers out of Emily’s pussy. Emily gasped at the sensation, then kissed Aria’s shoulder tenderly.  

“Thank you. That was... very nice,” Emily whispered against Aria’s back. Aria smiled, happy she could provide some pleasure for Emily. She bathed in the afterglow, feeling the passion and love in the room.  

Sarah was only barely aware of what was going on. She could not keep her eyes open. Her orgasm was still riding over her. She could feel her muscles still twitching. She knew she was on top of Ragden, and she tried to snuggle closer to him, feeling his heart beating against her chest. She slipped her arms around him and pulled herself more firmly against him. She felt his love filling her, making her feel incredibly beautiful, desired, and loved. She also felt his cock, throbbing so deep inside her. She could feel the gentle flow of fluids leaking out of her. The feeling was so incredibly pleasureful. She kissed his chest, then tried to speak, her voice hoarse, barely a whisper.  

“Thank... thank you.”  

Ragden cradled Sarah’s body against his. He could feel her pulse slowing to a more normal rate. Her breathing became normal. The spasms in her muscles were slowing. Her pussy finally released his cock. He felt it slide around in her, free to move again. He moaned softly against her.  

“Of course, Sarah,” he replied softly to her. He gently ran a hand through her hair, down her back to rest on her firm ass. He smiled at her, savoring the feeling of her against him. Enjoying being with her, under her, in her.  

Sarah looked at Ragden, her breath returning to normal. Her cheeks were still flushed, her eyes bright with lust, her skin glowing with excitement. Then Sarah looked over at Emily and Aria and giggled softly.  

“That was... incredible,” Sarah said.  

Ragden leaned up and kissed Sarah softly on the lips, slipping his tongue into her mouth. He tasted her sweetness. Then he pulled back and smiled at her.  

“Yes. It was.”   

Then he gently sat up, cradling Sarah in his lap. Her body was still mostly limp and weak. He hugged her against him and kissed her forehead. Then he gently lifted her out of his lap. As his cock slipped from her wet folds, she moaned, a look of utter disappointment on her face.  

“No. I’m not ready... oooh,” She moaned as he sat her next to him on the bed. She pouted at him, then reached out and ran her hands over his throbbing cock, feeling it still slick with her juices. She giggled, then quickly bent over and took it into her mouth and down her throat, gagging softly but pressing her lips against his groin.  

“Oh god,” he gasped at her suddenness. Then she pulled her head back, popping it out of her mouth, and ran her tongue over the full length of his cock. She licked her juices off. She smiled hungrily, her tongue running over its head. As she stroked it once, squeezing more cum out onto her tongue, which she quickly swallowed.  

“I needed that,” she said, licking her lips. Then she settled down onto the bed, on her side, looking up at him. Her fingers still playing down the length of his cock, causing it to throb in her hands.  

“You are insatiable!” He laughed, then bent down and kissed her softly on the lips.  

“I know,” she whispered sultrily and winked up at him.  

Then he turned to Aria and Emily. He smiled at the two of them, seeing how close they were pulled together. He could see by the look on Emily’s face that she had almost recovered from her orgasm. He reached out to Aria and pulled her towards him. Aria smiled. Her eyes hungry as she saw his throbbing cock. He hugged her to him, her hand grasped his cock, stroking its length. He kissed her softly on the lips, then moved her around him next to Sarah.  

“Later, love,” he said softly to her, comfortingly, “I need to spend some time with Emily.”   

Aria pouted and snuggled up next to Sarah, who snaked her arms around Aria, pulling the other woman to her chest. Aria rolled over onto her side, letting Sarah spoon around her. Sarah slipped her hands along Aria’s side, cupped her firm ass. She snaked her arm down along her thigh to rest there. Aria smiled happily, grasping Sarah’s hand on her own. Ragden smiled at the two of them. Then he leaned over and kissed each on the lips softly. Then he turned to Emily laying down on his side and pulled her across the bed to him.  

Emily sighed and reached out to Ragden wrapping her arms around him, hugging him to her. She buried her face in his chest, breathing deeply in his scent. Then she pulled her entire body against his, feeling his muscles against hers. His cock pressed against her abdomen. Her legs slipped around his, curling around him, trying to press to as much of his flesh as she could. She looked up at Ragden’s face and smiled, then kissed his lips tenderly. He leaned into her, his tongue slipped into her mouth, their kiss deepening as they pulled each other closer. Their arms wrapped around each other.  

Ragden felt Emily’s energy, her passion, her love pouring over him. He drank it up, soaked in it, reveled in it. His heart fluttered in his chest. He felt her energy as it washed over him, his energy responding. The air around them felt charged with power, passion, and love. He slid his hands across her back and cupped Emily’s ass. He pulled her groin against his, feeling her tight strong muscles, and smiled against her lips. Ragden whispered to Emily, “Would you like to see if we can replicate what happened at lunch today?”  

Emily blushed slightly, thinking about what had happened at Sarah’s house during lunch. She looked down at Ragden’s throbbing cock, reached out, and gently ran her fingers down its length, feeling the heat and energy pulsing off it. She looked over at Sarah cradled around Aria. Sarah’s eyes sparkled with curiosity and hunger. Aria still looked burned out but comfortably enjoyed the view.  

Emily looked back up at Ragden and smiled softly, her eyes twinkling with desire as she nodded slowly. She did want it again, the feeling had been unbelievable, but the intensity was almost frightening. She placed a hand on his chest softly and kissed his lips tenderly. She could feel the intensity of his heart beating. She closed her eyes and could feel his energy pulsing through the room. She felt her energy mirror his. She reached out and felt her heartbeat start to race as her energy intensified at the proximity. Their energy swirled and pulsed together. She felt the wash of warmth, passion, and love flowing from them across the room.  

Aria and Sarah felt the wash of energy, their bodies responding, their heart rates increasing, knowing they were about to witness something amazing. Sarah licked her lips and found her hand sliding down across Aria’s stomach to her wet folds, gently dipping her fingers in. Aria moaned softly, her hands reaching behind to cup Sarah’s ass and pull her against her back.  

Ragden felt Emily’s energy touch his and felt his body respond. His heart started to beat faster. His cock throbbed hard under her touch. He opened his eyes and looked down at her and licked his lips, then he kissed her passionately and slipped his tongue between her lips as he rolled over on top of her. Emily moaned softly against his lips, as he slid between her legs. His cock throbbed against her abdomen, a small amount of precum leaking out onto her. Where it touched her, her skin tingled, and she shivered at it. Ragden slid his hands over Emily’s ass and around the insides of her thighs. She moaned again at the sensation of his touch, her skin tingling everywhere he touched her. He slid his knees up under her thighs. His cock rubbed against her sensitive folds, pushing against her clitoris. She reached out and grabbed his back, trying to pull her against him. Her hips ground against him. Ragden leaned down and kissed her passionately as he rolled his hips against her, his cock sliding through her folds. The head of it slipped between her lips. Emily groaned, pulled against him harder as the head of it pushed against her entrance.  

Kaseydary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kaseydary

Emily moaned softly, feeling the heat and pressure pressed against the entrance into her vagina. She rocked her hips gently and felt it slip inside her. She shivered at the feeling of it. Her vagina clenched tightly against it. She bit her lip as she looked up at Ragden, seeing the look of pure pleasure in his eyes. His desire and hunger for her. The look on his face made her feel so incredibly desired, cherished, and loved. She never wanted it to end. Her eyes slipped closed as she felt his throbbing cock slowly sliding deeper into her. The pressure and pleasure of it slowly filled every inch of her. It slid deeper and deeper. She felt his energy mixing with hers and felt a fullness at that. She moaned softly as she felt the head of his cock gently press against her cervix, striking that deepest part of her. Emily opened her eyes and looked up at Ragden. She saw the look of ecstasy on his face. She knew he loved how her body made him feel, and she could see and feel his love for her pouring over her. She rolled her hips against his, pushed against him, felt his cock push against her cervix, and she moaned again at the sensation.  

Ragden gently caressed her inner thighs, felt the muscles flexing and squeezing against him. Her legs wrapped tightly around his waist, pulling him against her. His cock pressed firmly against her cervix. He leaned down and kissed her passionately on the lips, feeling the intensity filling the air. His skin tingled with the rush of energy filling the air. His tongue slipped inside her mouth, exploring her, tasting her, feeling the rush of her. He gently slid his cock backward out of her, then slid it back in. Savoring how tight she clenched against him. His cock throbbed deep inside her. He pressed it against her cervix, marveling at the pleasure of it. Their kiss broke, and she moaned softly against his lips, her back arching, pressing his dick against her cervix with even more pressure. Her hips rolled, gently sliding along his cock. A shudder ran down his back at the feel of it. Then she clenched on him again, so hard he gasped. His eyes opened, and saw her wry smile as her muscles relaxed and his cock pressed against her cervix again. She bit her lip, her hands pulled against his back as she clenched hard on him again.  

Sarah put her chin on Aria’s shoulder, watching Ragden and Emily, her pussy clenched and released as she watched. As they built a slow rhythm, Sarah found her hips moving in time to their gentle thrusts against each other. She realized that what she was watching was not just two people fucking, but two people deeply in love with each other and the physical manifestation of that love. Her heart swelled. All she had ever wanted was sex, and to get fucked. The urge for it was a primal thing inside her. Watching Emily and Ragden, she realized she wanted to feel that too. She smiled to herself, knowing that if she asked him, he would give it to her, because he loved her, and a tear slipped down her cheek. The realization slowly dawned on her that she had stumbled into something so much more amazing than she had ever anticipated.  

Aria felt Sarah’s shuddering breath on her back. She wondered at it briefly as she slid her hand along Sarah’s thigh against her own. She felt the other woman’s love and shuddered at the sensation of the emotion filling the room. Her own heart swelled with it. She placed her hand on top of Sarah’s along her wet pussy folds, feeling the other woman’s gentle touch on her. Aria’s body shuddered softly at the feel of it, the love of it. Aria smiled to herself, feeling content and loved.  

Emily felt the pressure and pleasure as it started to build within her. She closed her eyes and bit her lip, feeling the energy of it filling the room. She could feel Sarah’s energy changing subtly, some change coming over the other woman. She could also feel Aria’s contentment. Emily smiled to herself. Ragden’s energy pulsed like a sun before them, pouring rays of passion and love over them. They all drank it up, feeling their hearts swell. Emily rolled her hips, sliding herself along his thick cock, buried so deep inside her. She clenched her vagina on it and felt it throb inside her. The pressure continued to build within her. She looked up at Ragden and saw the love on his face, the depths of it in his eyes. Then she felt him slowly withdrawing his throbbing cock from her pussy, only to slide it back in. She moaned as it filled her again, then out and back in to caress her cervix again.  

Ragden reached down and gently grasped Emily’s incredible breasts, feeling her heartbeat beneath his fingertips, as he ran his thumbs over her nipples, feeling them go taught. He smiled down at her, slowly sliding his cock the full length of her, out, then back in to caress her cervix. She rolled her hips in time to his slow thrust, meeting him in the middle; his cock bumped against her cervix with a little more pressure. He felt the pressure and pleasure building inside them. He continued at a slow pace, gently stoking that fire within them. Emily’s hands slipped around his back to hold his arms, felt the muscles flex gently as he squeezed her breasts in time to each gentle thrust into her. Emily’s eyes slipped closed with each meeting of their groins, his cock bumping into her cervix, causing her to gasp softly.  

Emily felt the energy surging through the room, but it did not have the same edge it did earlier that day. It was amazing and felt wonderful, but it was not the same. She felt nervous about asking Ragden for the same thing, but at the same time, she wanted to feel that incredible release again. Amazingly, her ass had not been sore, much as she had expected it would be. The more she thought about it, the more she could feel the muscles in her ass start to clench at the expectation of his cock filling her. She shivered at the memory of it. She wanted it.  

Emily bit her lip, planted her feet on the mattress behind Ragden, and lifted her groin off his. She moaned loudly as his cock slid out of her. She bit her lip again, looking at his surprised expression. Her pussy ached from the loss of his thick meat. She looked at it hungrily, wanting it back inside her. She wanted to clench her pussy around it, feel the fullness inside her, but right at this moment; she wanted it in her ass so much she could not wait. Emily reached down and wrapped her hand around his throbbing cock, her fluids making it slippery. It throbbed in her hands as she pointed it at herself and lowered her hips against it. She watched the surprised look on his face as his eyes slipped closed, feeling her flesh pushing against him. She slid it around against her folds, trying to find the right spot. Then she found it, the tip of his cock pressed to her asshole. She gasped at the pressure. The anticipation built, and her body shook with it. She pushed her hips down, while holding his cock steady and felt the tip of it entering her.  

“Oh, God,” she moaned loudly, as she felt her asshole stretching, the pain of it causing her to sweat and grit her teeth. She could not wait; she had to have it in her. She pushed harder, feeling the tip working its way into her. Then it suddenly popped into her, and she gasped loudly, “Holy fuck!”  

Emily opened her eyes and looked up at Ragden. The look of painful pleasure she felt echoed on his face. His eyes were wide looking down at her. She shuddered under that hungry gaze. She reached up and caressed his face, gently cupping his chin. He leaned into her hand, kissing her softly. She nodded slowly to him, as she rolled her hips, sliding him a hair deeper into her. Both shuddered from the ecstasy of it.  

Ragden moaned softly as her ass clenched on the head of his cock where it had slipped into her. She was so incredibly tight. The pressure within him compounded. He ached from the desire to slide it deeper into her, but he resisted. He gently caressed her breasts, then leaned down and kissed her on the lips passionately, slipping his tongue in to taste her desire. Her body shuddered under his touch. Every muscle clenched. He drew a shuddering breath and whispered against her lips. “Emily, my love, are you sure this is what you want?”  

Emily bit her lip, tears in her eyes. The pain and pleasure swirled within her. The pressure building, she nodded vigorously. “Oh, God,” she breathed, “fill my ass. oh, God. Please.”  

Sarah looked on, unable to tear her eyes from the spectacle before her. The intensity of it washed over her, making her body shiver with it. She felt her ass clench; her muscles shuddered with the imagined feeling of Ragden’s massive cock sliding into her. She did not think she could handle it, but she suddenly wanted it. Craved it. Had to have it. But first, she wanted to watch Emily take it. She had seen Aria take it, and she shivered at the feel of Aria’s body under her hands as he had filled her. She knew that she would have to ask him for that someday, but for now, she was content to watch. She shivered again, watching Emily begging for him to fill her ass. Sarah continued to rest her chin on Aria’s shoulder, pulling Aria’s body against her, feeling her snuggle against her.  

Aria watched with rapt attention, licking her lips. She felt her muscles ache from the feel of Ragden filling her ass in the very same way. The position had been different, but the result was the same. She felt his cum in her bowels and smiled. The sensation of it had been more than she had been prepared for, but something she would never forget. She felt her muscles clenching as Ragden slipped his cock a little deeper into Emily. She wanted to trade places with her, to feel that massive dick filling her again. She shuddered and shivered at the thought of it. Aria smiled as Sarah pulled her body back against her. She felt Sarah’s firm nipples pressed against her back and sighed, contentedly. It was so soft, so comforting. She felt loved and cherished. Sarah’s fingers slipped through her wet folds, and she moaned softly, her eyes fixed on the sight of Emily and Ragden.  

Ragden rolled his hips forward, slowly, gently sliding his cock deeper into Emily’s bowels. Emily moaned loudly. Her body clenched against Ragden’s. He could feel her ass squeezing around his cock, so tight, so hard. He felt like he was about to burst. Then she would relax, and he would slide another inch, and she would clench again. He took a deep shuddering breath; his body shivered with the ecstasy of her. Then pushed another inch into her. She moaned loudly again. Her body shuddered. He paused and kissed her again, passionately; her response was almost manic, her tongue swirling around his chaotically, reflecting how close she was to climaxing. He could sense her on the verge of losing it.  

Ragden closed his eyes and reached out to her energy. It was a wild chaotic maelstrom that threatened to overwhelm her. He tried to calm it, but instead felt himself getting caught up in it.  

“Oh God,” he breathed as his body shuddered. He tried to contain it through sheer force of will and only marginally succeeded. He felt her racing pulse, her intense desire like a storm surge near to bursting through the dams of her self-control. He tried to reinforce them, with his love and passion. The interaction was like adding kerosene to a wildfire.  

Emily cried out and bucked her hips against his, forcing his cock deep into her. She cried out again as his hips slid against her. His cock filled her bowels. Ragden felt Emily’s dams bursting, her climax running rampant across her, and consuming him in the process. He could sense the dark cloud looming in his psyche and had only a heartbeat to react. He felt Emily’s presence beside him, adding her strength and love to the smashing blow he gave the cloud, sending it into the recesses of his existence. The cloud was gone; her climax rolled over him. He pulled her tight against him, as he withdrew and thrust his cock into her. He drew back and thrust into her again. After the second thrust, she rolled her hips away as he withdrew, then rolled forward to meet him. The impact rocked both of their bodies. Both gasping, their bodies twitched and shuddered with intense feeling as their climax deepened and spread. The air of the room crackled with the power of it.  

Ragden could feel the sensation of ants crawling on his skin. He looked down and saw the blue electric sparks running over his skin again. He saw them rolling up his legs, and down his abdomen toward his groin. He looked at Emily and saw her eyes wide as they both prepared for what would come next. Ragden felt the sparks rolling through his body, as they suddenly ran the length of his cock, and burst into Emily. He felt their discharge, along with an explosion of cum from his throbbing cock. He cried out as the pleasure of it consumed him. Emily cried out as the energy surged through her body.  

The energy surged through her abdomen; the sparks rolled through her body to collect on her skin and roll back down into her abdomen. Emily felt the energy collecting in her abdomen, building, and building. Then she felt the charges of energy sinking through her body into her uterus and down into her pussy. With Ragden’s next thrust, they leaped through her groin into his, causing her to cry out with the force of it. She felt her juices flowing as her muscles convulsed. Her pussy and ass clenched together. She felt every inch of Ragden’s throbbing cock as it slid faster in and out of her ass. She opened her eyes, and looked through the tears down at Ragden’s body, watching the sparks pass up his legs, popping up along the firm muscles of his abdomen. She tried to brace herself but was wholly unprepared for the force of them bursting out of his cock into her again.  

Ragden cried out again, as the energy surged through his cock and deep into Emily’s bowels again. Then his body went rigid as his loins once again shot loads of cum up into her. This time, the energy flowed through her whole body and rolled out of her in a wave that rocked the entire bed. She cried out again, as it flowed out of her, rolling across the room.  

Aria and Sarah stared with wide eyes as the wave of energy rolled into them. Both cried out as their bodies climaxed with the force of it. Sarah shuddered and twitched, pulling Aria against her so hard her breasts hurt from the force of it. She could feel her fluids suddenly flowing out of her pussy, soaking her legs. Her pussy and ass clenched and released of their own volition. Aria felt the wave crash over her, her body shuddering and twitching as she felt her juices flowing, soaking Sarah’s hand on her mound. She moaned at the feeling of it.  

Ragden collapsed on top of Emily; his muscles gave out, his body spent. He sucked air in greedily, trying to catch his breath. Emily moaned in pleasure beneath him. Her arms circled him, weakly embracing him.  

Aria and Sarah lay panting on the bed, their hearts racing. Their bodies still quivered with the aftershocks of the intense orgasm that had overtaken them all. Aria’s pussy was dripping with her juices, and her clit throbbed with need. Her heart pounded with desire. Sarah’s pussy was glistening with her release, her face flushed with pleasure and satisfaction. They both looked up at Ragden and Emily, who lay entwined together on top of each other, their bodies in a tangled heap of sweaty limbs and heaving chests.  

Aria gazed at Sarah, her eyes burning with lust and admiration. Her voice was breathless and hoarse, “That was …"  

“Fucking AMAZING!” Sarah exclaimed, breathless. Then she giggled at the sound of her voice. Her body ached with a bone-deep weariness, but she felt overcome with the joy and pleasure of the moment. She wanted to dance for joy but knew she did not have the energy now. Sarah leaned against Aria and kissed her shoulder softly. Then she giggled again as she looked at Ragden and Emily, neither of whom moved much.   

Published 
Written by Ragdenwrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments