Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ragden patted Sarah’s back reassuringly, then turned to Aria and Emily. He smiled at them. “I would like to climax again. Would any of you like to help?”  

Emily hesitated. Then glanced at Sarah, before looking back at Ragden. Her eyes filled with uncertainty and curiosity. Sarah watched closely, filled with anticipation and desire.  

“Um. I think... Sarah deserves to receive your cum,” Emily said tentatively, her voice soft, “She has been so brave and... and willing to do anything for you. She wants this.”  

Sarah nodded her head in agreement, her eyes bright with excitement and eagerness. Sarah could not believe her luck; she wanted this. She wanted to feel herself filling with his seed. She licked her lips and looked up at Ragden.  

Ragden turned to Aria and offered her his hand. She reached up and took it. She allowed Ragden to gently pull her to her feet. He leaned into her, and kissed her lips gently, whispered against her cheek, “And you, my dear? This all started with you. What do you think?”  

Aria hesitated for a moment. She looked at Sarah and then back at Ragden. Her eyes filled with uncertainty and curiosity. She bit her bottom lip nervously, then spoke her voice just above a whisper as she felt the incredible pressure and heat of Ragden’s presence., “Well... um... I think... I think if Sarah is willing to receive your cum, then I need to as well... I mean... We are sisters in this, after all... And I want us both to experience this together... To share this special moment with you.”  

Sarah smiled at Aria, her eyes filled with gratitude and appreciation.  

Ragden looked from Aria to Sarah, then back to Aria. “I can only cum in one of you at a time. One now, another later. Who shall be first then?”  

Aria hesitated again. She glanced at Sarah before looking back at Ragden. Her eyes filled with uncertainty. She continued to chew her bottom lip nervously, then spoke up, “Well, I guess, I’d rather go first. I mean... if Sarah is okay with that. Then you can cum for her later.”  

A look of sadness and longing passed over Sarah’s face. Then she smiled, knowing that she would get her turn. Ragden nodded, then kissed Aria on the cheek, the chin, then gently on the lips. She trembled slightly with fear and anticipation as Ragden’s tongue darted into her mouth. As he stole the taste of her sweetness. Then he pulled her body against his. Her tight breasts squeezed against his chest. His damp cock pressed firmly against her stomach. One hand slipped down to cup her ass. His fingers traced the edge of her asshole. Inside her pussy lips. Teased her vagina. Teased her clit. He whispered against her cheek, “Where do you want to receive me? Your mouth? Your vagina? Your ass? You have earned your choice...”  

Aria trembled with desire as she looked up at Ragden. She stammered, “Um, I-I think. I want to receive you in my vagina. I … I want to feel your cum inside of me.”  

Ragden kissed her forehead. Her cheek. Then her lips. He whispered against her, “As you wish.”  

Aria closed her eyes; her hands reached down to guide Ragden’s cock towards her waiting vagina. She could feel the heat and wetness between her legs. She knew she was ready to receive his gift. She bit her bottom lip nervously. Then she opened her eyes and looked at Ragden. Her eyes filled with determination and vulnerability. “Here. Here it is... Please fill me with your cum.”  

Ragden nodded as he stepped forward, pushed his cock through her pussy lips. It slid across her vaginal opening. Aria gasped in surprise as he reached down and grabbed her thighs. He lifted her. She wrapped her legs around him as he eased his cock into her pussy. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself close to him. Her body trembled as a moan of pleasure slipped from her lips. His cock slipped into her vagina. It quickly slid deeper into her.  

“Oh, God. Oh, God! I can feel you filling me up.”  

Ragden rocked his hips against her. His cock slid deeper. Hit her cervix and pressed against it, pushed into her. He kissed her breasts. Nipped at the flesh. Licked her nipples. Pinched them between his teeth. Aria gasped in pleasure with her eyes closed. Her body trembled. She bit her bottom lip as Ragden’s cock pressed into her deepest depths. A moan of pleasure slipped from her lips as she felt Ragden’s attention on her chest. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled him closer to her. She wanted to feel every inch of him inside her.  

“Fuck me.”  

Ragden arched his back, pressing the head of his cock into her cervix. She felt that incredible pressure deep inside her. His fingers gripped her ass tightly, pulled her lips ever wider around his cock. Allowed it to sink harder into her. She gasped in response, her eyes closed, and her body trembled.  

Ragden leaned over her, his mouth on her chest, licked her nipples. His lips brushed them as he spoke into her body, “You are mine. Scream it for the world to know.” He lifted her and lowered her in one stroke. Slow and purposeful. It drove his cock into her cervix. It squeezed the breath out of her.  

Aria screamed. Her voice echoed through the halls as she felt Ragden’s cock sliding deep into her. She bit her bottom lip; tears streamed down her cheeks. Her body trembled with pleasure and ecstasy. She clenched her thighs tightly around his waist. Tried to hold onto him as he drove himself deeper into her.  

“Ah. I’m yours.”  

Ragden’s cock throbbed in time to her cries. Twitched deep within her. He lifted her and lowered her. Rocked his hips against her. Drove his cock in and out of her pussy. Deep powerful strokes. He filled her being with all of him.  

Aria screamed again. A primal sound filled with longing and desire as she felt Ragden’s cock sliding deep into her. She bit her lips. Tears streamed down her cheeks. Her body trembled and twitched with pleasure and ecstasy. She clenched her legs tighter around him. Tried to pull more of him into her.  

Ragden matched her rhythm, in time to her screams. Lifted and shifted. Drove and twitch. His climax had started to build in answer to hers. He clamped his teeth down on her nipple. Whispered against her sublime skin, “Cum with me.”  

Aria screamed again. Her voice echoed through the halls. She felt Ragden’s cock as it thumped into her cervix. She blinked through the tears on her cheeks. Clenched as fiercely as she could with her thighs around Ragden.  

“Oh! I’m cumming!”  

Ragden’s eyes glazed over; his climax suddenly overtook him. He lost control; his body thrashed against her. Pounded his cock into her, faster and wilder than before. Aria screamed again with the intensity of her orgasm. Ragden held her tight as his body slammed in and out of her. His cock went rigid as cum exploded within her. It poured up into her in a stream. It filled her and poured out of her pussy. He kept pounding into her, and the stream continued. As did the wild drives into her.  

Aria’s insides filled with warm intensity as the two orgasms combined. Their bodies continued to thrash, spasm, and twitch against each other as they slowly started to recover. Ragden’s legs gave out, and he collapsed to the ground. Aria was still wrapped around his waist. His cock still thrust into her innards. His hips, still convulsed, slid his cock in and out of her.  

As he started to regain control of his body, Ragden stopped slamming his cock into her soaked pussy. He slid home one final time. Cock firmly seated as deep as possible. Aria sighed in contented pleasure as he kissed her breasts. Licked the sweat from them. He kissed her chin and her lips. Softly, tenderly. He pulled her against him and kissed her neck and ear. Then whispered to her, “You have been good. My amazing little fuck-star. I look forward to doing this again.”  

Aria, still trembling with aftershocks of pleasure, tears on her cheeks, smiled. She was warm, content, and filled with Ragden. She felt fulfilled, and happy. She whispered to Ragden, “Thank you. For filling me with your cum... I can’t wait for the next time we’ll be together like this.”  

Ragden leaned his body against hers. Kissed the tears from her face. Soft caresses conveyed his sense of care and respect for how far she had come. He kissed her cheeks, then her lips. Softly parted them to slip his tongue inside. He gently tasted her as she sighed against his lips. His cock throbbed and twitched within her as cum continued to leak from it.  

Aria placed her hands on her abdomen. Felt the pressure of Ragden’s massive cock still seated inside her. “Your cock is... Still throbbing inside me. It makes me feel so alive... So connected to you.”  

Ragden winked at her, softly caressing her face with his hands, “That does feel pretty damn good, doesn’t it?”  

Ragden gingerly ground his hips against her. Aria gasped as she felt his cock pressed harder against her cervix. Ragden kissed her lips again, more passionately. He slipped his tongue inside her mouth. Explored her again. Her body still trembled with aftershocks. She beamed at him, eyes filled with gratitude, “It feels so amazing. Being filled with your cock. Tasting your sweetness. This makes me feel so alive... So addicted to you.”  

Ragden smiled at Aria and kissed her tenderly again. Then whispered against her lips, “I am glad you feel that way. I look forward to doing this again with you. However, we have others who need attention.”  

Ragden turned to look at Sarah and Emily who sat in shock. Their bodies trembled slightly from excitement and anticipation. Having watched the scene unfold before them. Aria moaned in disappointment as Ragden gripped her firm ass once more, and slowly lifted her off him. Inch by inch, until his cock slid free of her.  

Ragden clambered back to his feet and gripped Aria’s hands in his. He then pulled her to her feet. Then against his body. His cock pressed against her stomach again. It left a trail of their mixed cum and body fluids on her perfect little body. Ragden marveled at the feeling of her body against his. He kissed her forehead. Then her nose. Then her lips again. Softly. Tenderly. Lovingly. Then he turned and looked through Aria’s hair at Sarah and Emily, “Did you two enjoy the show?”  

Ragden disentangled himself from Aria and walked over to Sarah and Emily. They stood as he approached. His erect penis still dripped with Aria’s cum and bodily fluids. He reached out and slipped a finger into Sarah’s wet pussy. Slipped it across her vaginal opening. Then over her clit. Sarah sighed, her eyes slipped shut, and her legs trembled at the feeling of his touch.  

Then he reached out to Emily with his other hand. Slipped that between her legs. His fingers slipped into her wet pussy. Slid across her vagina and clitoris. Her eyes fluttered as she gasped. Her legs trembled. One hand clutched to her chest; the other spread her lips to allow Ragden’s fingers to slip deeper into her.  

Ragden stroked them both. Watched them twitch. Then he spoke softly, huskily. His voice was full of lust and desire, “I imagine you would both like to get fucked?”  

Sarah and Emily looked at each other. Their desire was plain to read on their faces. Then they both turned back to Ragden, blushed, and nodded. Ragden smiled at them, as he continued to stroke their pussies. His fingers slipped inside them. Stroked inside them. Passed over their clitorises in turn. Both women sighed and stood on trembling legs.  

“As I recall,” Ragden mused, “Sarah, did seem rather insistent earlier.”  

Sarah blushed and bit her lip. Her eyes filled with desire, arousal, and anticipation. She nodded vigorously, then looked at Emily in apology. Ragden slipped his fingers out of Emily. She gasped and clutched herself. Then she sank to her knees. Tears in her eyes. Ragden looked back to her, a look of concern in his eyes. He leaned over, kissed her gently on the forehead, and whispered to her, “Do not fret, my dear; your turn will come soon. Be patient. Please.”  

Emily smiled up at him sadly. She wiped the tears from her face, “I can be patient. Thank you.”  

Ragden smiled at her again. Then he turned back to Sarah, slipped his fingers deeper into her, and pulled her towards him. She stumbled forward, her legs trembling. Ragden took her other hand in his and steadied her. Ragden leaned into Sarah and kissed her gently on the lips. His tongue darted in to taste her sweetness. Then he smiled at her trembling body. He whispered against her lips, “If you still want it, you can have it...”  

Sarah nodded vigorously, her voice lost. Ragden kissed her softly again. His fingers were still inside her. She closed her eyes and let the sensation wash over her. Ragden ran his hand down her trembling back. Placed it on her hip to steady her. Then he kissed her neck, and whispered against her skin, “Where do you want it? Do you wish to swallow my cum? Do you want it to fill your vagina? Or do you want me so far up your ass that your bowels will be filled with cum?”  

Ragden pulled Sarah closer. His cock was now pressed against her stomach. A trail of slick wetness collected on her. Sarah trembled. Her hands came up to hold the cock against her stomach. Ragden sighed contently as she slowly ran her fingers the length of his shaft.  

Sarah’s voice was tentative, nervous, barely audible, “Umm. In my mouth...”  

Ragden nodded and kissed her softly on her neck. Then her ear, “As you wish.”  

He kissed her on the lips and flicked his tongue inside her mouth. Then he drew back from her. Let his cock slide from her hands. She reached out keeping her hands on it as Ragden took a step back. His hand was on her shoulder. He slipped his finger out of her. He licked it clean and smiled. Then he gently pushed her down to her knees and stepped in front of her. His large dick before her.  

Ragden smiled down at her, “Go for it.”  

Sarah reached out tentatively and grasped his penis. She pulled it to her mouth. She opened her mouth wide and ran her tongue over the massive head. Then she wrapped her lips around it and gently sucked it into her mouth. Ragden sighed and closed his eyes, as she slowly put the head into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it.  

Aria watched in fascination as Sarah opened her mouth and had trouble fitting Ragden’s cock in, “Sarah... Take it all in,” she whispered to herself, “I hope she likes being filled with his cum.”  

Sarah opened her mouth as wide as she could and took Ragden’s cock in. Her eyes watered from the intense sensation. Ragden closed his eyes as Sarah attempted to take his cock down her throat. She gagged, as her throat bulged. Her eyes watered with effort. He placed a hand on her head, gently. Coaxed her to relax so that it might fit.  

She ran her hands along his thick shaft and gently stroked him. She wrapped both her hands around it and squeezed gently. Then she stroked more vigorously. She tasted a bead of precum that formed on her tongue. Then she opened her mouth as wide as she could and tried to fit his cock down her throat. She gagged and choked. She managed to get the head past her gag reflex.   

A warm sensation filled her body, as she realized she passed it into her throat. Then she realized she could not breathe. She stroked his cock faster. Ran her hands up and down it. Then she put her hands on his groin and pushed him back. Ragden reached down, grabbed her by her hair, and pulled her head off his cock. It popped out of her mouth. She gasped for breath. Tears slipped from her eyes, but she smiled up at Ragden.  

“Thank you, I almost got it. Can I... Can I try again?”  

Ragden looked down at her, concern on his face, but he nodded. She felt gratitude welling up from the core of her being as she slipped her hands around his cock again. She ran her tongue over the head and pulled it into her mouth again. Then she started to stroke his cock again. Sucked and licked the head. She felt it throb in her mouth in response. Then she attempted to unhinge her jaw and lean into his cock. Ragden sighed as she grabbed his butt cheeks and pulled him against her. His cock slid down her throat.  

This time she did not gag. She was ready for the blockage of all air. Her face went red, but she rocked her body back and forth. Used her throat to fuck his cock. A new sensation filled her body. A sensation of being full in a way she had never imagined. As she started to feel her world go grey, she pressed hard against his groin. Forced his cock out of her throat. Again, Ragden grabbed her hair and popped her head off his cock.  

As it popped out of her mouth, she coughed. Greedily gulped air, “Oh, God! It’s... It’s amazing.”  

A small, shocked expression played across Ragden’s face as Sarah grabbed at his cock and rammed herself onto it. Forced it into her throat. This time she convulsed on it. Her throat collapsed, squeezed it hard, and she coughed and fell back onto her heels; his cock popped out of her mouth again.  

Tears sprang to her eyes, “I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Please... Please let me try again.”  

Ragden reached down and took her hand. He kneeled in front of her, a look of concern on his face, “It is okay if this is too much for you. Nobody will blame you.”  

Sarah slapped her other hand down on the ground hard. A look of fierce determination on her face. “No.”  

She crawled forward and grabbed his cock. She licked the shaft. Ran her tongue over the head. Then she squeezed it fiercely. Her voice was hard and determined, “I will swallow your cum. Please let me swallow your cum. Please...”  

Ragden stood up. He nodded and allowed Sarah to take his cock into her mouth again. She stroked the shaft with her hands. One hand cupped his balls. Her tongue swirled around the head. Then she dipped forward. Pulled it into her throat. It slipped down and blocked her airway. This time she was prepared. She took it farther and deeper. She felt the heat of it go down into her chest. Her whole body cried against the invasion, but her determination drove her.  

Then she slid forward, pulled his cock back into her mouth. She gulped air around it. She looked up at him, gratitude on her face. Ragden softly caressed her face, “Shall we try this a different way?”  

Sarah nodded around his cock. Ragden reached down and gently placed his hands on the sides of her head to steady her. Then he slid his cock forward into her mouth. Sarah relaxed and let him slide into her. His dick slid down her throat. Then he pulled it back and allowed her to breathe. Then he slowly slid it in again, a little farther. Then back out to let her breathe. Then he slid in again. Sarah’s eyes bulged with effort. Her face turned red. Then Ragden pulled back and slipped his cock from between her lips.  

Sarah looked up at Ragden, tears in her eyes. A huge smile on her lips. Ragden spoke softly, “Is this what you wanted, Sarah?”  

“Yes. Yes. This is exactly what I wanted,” Sarah gasped between breaths, “It feels incredible. Please continue. Fill me with your cum.”  

Aria and Emily watched in fascination as Sarah continued to struggle to take Ragden’s cock down her throat. Her eyes watered, and her face turned red with the effort. They saw Ragden stopping and withdrawing, then slid it in again. A little farther than before but still came up short of being able to put her lips against his groin. Ragden spoke softly, “You are going to have to help me, my dear.”  

As Ragden pulled back, Sarah gulped in the air and nodded, “I can do this. Please let me try.”  

Ragden slid his cock back into her mouth. Slid it deep, but still not getting there. Before he could withdraw, Sarah grabbed his buttocks and pulled him against her. Sarah’s body went rigid. Her eyes bulged. Her legs twitched. Her arms strained. Her knuckles went white. Then something shifted inside her, and Ragden’s cock slipped the last couple of inches in. Her lips kissed Ragden’s groin, as he groaned at the sensation. Then she pushed him back. Took huge breaths as his cock slipped from her throat.  

“Oh, God. Oh God!” Sarah moaned to herself; her pussy started to drip as she pulled his cock back into her mouth. She greedily swallowed him down her throat. She grabbed his buttocks and forced him against her. She squirmed and then slid back. Gasped for breath, then pulled him against her again.  

Ragden groaned, his body thrusted with Sarah’s movements. His cock slipped in and out of her throat more quickly. His climax started to take hold of him. They worked together, Sarah pulled against him, and Ragden thrust into her. Sarah dug her fingers into his buttocks and urged him to go faster. Ragden responded, thrusting his cock down her throat. Then he drew back and then down her throat again. Timing her breath, Sarah continued to pull against Ragden and felt his climax as it built. She was eager for him to fill her in ways she had only imagined.  

Ragden’s thrusts sped up, and his cock filled her mouth, throat, and chest. Her pulse pounded against his cock and drove him into ecstasy as his climax exploded over him. A blast of hot cum exploded down Sarah’s throat. Too far down to be stopped, she convulsively swallowed. Squeezed his cock even harder, which sent another flood down her throat. Realizing she could not breathe, he pulled back so that she could. Another massive load of cum exploded in her mouth. She coughed, trying to breathe, and spewed cum all over the place.  

Then Sarah leaned forward and greedily latched her mouth onto his cock. Ragden’s eyes went wide as his throbbing, sensitive cock exploded another load of cum into her mouth. This time she was prepared, and she sucked it down her throat so hard, and with such force, another blast exploded in her mouth. Bits leaked out between her lips. She greedily sucked it back, swallowed as much as she could.  

Sarah kept swallowing. His cock throbbed in her mouth, continued to spew cum down her throat. Ragden spasmed forward and inadvertently drove his cock down her throat again. Another load exploded into her that she could not help but swallow. Ragden jerked back, as tears streamed down her face from the effort.  

As he felt his orgasm pass, Ragden’s cock started to soften in her mouth. She continued to suck every bit of cum that leaked out. It backed out of her throat and gave her room to breathe. His legs shook, and Ragden placed a hand on her shoulder to brace himself. She continued to clean his cock. It was now a more normal, manageable size in her mouth.  

Sarah was elated. Her stomach was full of cum, but she continued to suck on his cock. She savored the soft texture in her mouth. This new sensation was somehow even more erotic than before. She knew that this smaller cock, was once so massive she could not get it down her throat, but now was spent, in her, filling her with giddiness and joy. Knowing she did this.  

Ragden pulled his clean cock from her mouth. Then he gripped her chin and lifted her to her feet. He softly kissed her on the mouth, tasted a bit of his cum there, “You did well. Thank you.”  

Sarah sighed with contentment. Her heart raced with excitement. “Thank you,” she said weakly. That was amazing.”  

Ragden smiled at her and pulled her body against his. Kissed her forehead, her nose, her lips, then spoke softly, “And you were amazing, my dear Sarah. I didn’t think this,” he gestured towards his softened cock, “was going to fit, to be honest.”  

RubiKlar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubiKlar

Sarah smiled, her eyes glittered with pride, “That’s good to know,” Sarah replied, “I’m glad I could make you happy.”  

Ragden smiled against her, his voice light, “You did, my dear. But, did it make you happy?”  

Sarah rubbed her stomach. Then she cupped her breasts. Looked up at Ragden and smiled. “Yes,” Sarah replied softly, “I’m very happy that I could make you feel good.”  

Ragden leaned into Sarah and pulled her body against his. Her firm nipples pressed against his chest. He grabbed her ass and pulled her groin against his. Ragden’s softening cock tickled her clit. He kissed her lips, harder this time. “Is that what you wanted? Or do you want more?”  

Aria watched as Ragden leaned into Sarah; jealousy and arousal coursed through her veins. She wondered what it would be like to have her stomach filled with his cum.  

“More?” Sarah asked hesitantly, “What do you have in mind?”  

Ragden nuzzled her neck softly, “I did not have anything in mind, I wondered if you did...”  

Ragden released her from his embrace. Kissed her softly on the lips as he stepped back from her. A look of longing ran down her face. She reached out towards him but pulled her hands back and clasped them in front of her groin. “Well,” Sarah said nervously, “There’s something I’ve always wanted to try...”  

Ragden looked back at her, “And what is that?”  

“I’ve always dreamed of having your cum inside me,” Sarah confessed, “In my belly, and everywhere else.”  

Ragden cocked an eyebrow at her, “I just came down your throat so hard you coughed it up on me.”  

Sarah looked up at Ragden. Bashful, and nervous, she trembled slightly, “Yeah, I know. But I still want more.”  

“Oh,” Ragden laughed bawdily, a rich warm sound that sent shivers down the backs of all three women. There was sex in that laugh, “I see. Well, there will be time for that later.”  

Sarah smiled. She felt and heard the hint of getting her wishes filled. She knew she must be patient. Her heart beat a little faster. “Okay,” Sarah said eagerly, “Whenever you’re ready.”  

Ragden smiled at her, “You must learn patience, my dear.”  

“I understand,” Sarah replied, smiling sweetly, “I'll wait as long as you need me to.”  

Ragden stepped over to Emily and reached out for her hand. Emily trembled slightly, watching Ragden walk up to her. His cock was still soft, but his body was hard. She longed to touch him, to be near him. She took his hand and allowed herself to be pulled to her feet. “What are we doing now?” Emily asked curiously, “Are you going to use me as a toy for Sarah?”  

Ragden lets his eyes look Emily over from head to foot. He took in the sweep of her neck. Her small round breasts. The flatness of her stomach. The touch of red hair over her perfect pussy lips. The sweep of her thighs. The swell of her ass. The taper of her ankles. He stepped closer to her. His cock swelled to full erection. Emily’s eyes widened as it grew before her. She sighed, longed to reach for it, but waited. Ragden leaned in and kissed her lips softly. Then he pulled back to look her in the eyes,” No, no toys. I only wanted to make you the same offer... If you wanted my essence inside, you...”  

Emily smiled, hesitantly. Nervous, and jittering, she trembled. The invitation was too much for her to hope for. “Really?” Emily asked, her voice hitched, “You mean like Sarah just did?”  

Ragden smiled at her, his eyes warm and soft. His voice was mellow and sensual, a gentle caress across her skin. It made her long for more, “And Aria before her. Yes. Do you want it?”  

Emily’s heart skipped a beat. She felt the arousal wash over her. She saw his throbbing cock before her. So close she could touch it, but she mastered herself. Her heart hammered in her throat, and she nodded. “Yes,” Emily replied slowly, “I’ve always been curious about what it would feel like.”  

Ragden smiled. One hand slid down Emily’s back, the other slowly stroked his now-massive throbbing cock. She stared at it, eyes transfixed, unable to look away. His voice a low rumble, “Where would you like it?”  

Aria listened as Ragden asked Emily. She remembered her own experience with that cock filling her. She ached for that again. She could still feel his cum as it slipped from inside her. Her juice started to flow again. She watched Emily consider the offer.  

Emily smiled, almost giddy. Nervous energy made her twitch. “Inside me,” Emily answered softly, “I want your cum to fill my insides.”  

Ragden nodded and prodded her to be more specific. “Your vagina, or your ass... Your pick. I will fill whichever you want.”

Emily hesitated. She pondered the decision. She wanted both but knew this opportunity was for one or the other. “Ass,” Emily replied quickly, “I’ve always been curious about having someone fill my ass with their cum.”  

Ragden smiled happily, “If that is what you want, then I will be happy to provide that for you.”  

Emily smiled and reached out tentatively towards Ragden’s cock. Rested a hand on its swollen shaft. She felt the intense heat. It throbbed in her hands. Excitement raced through her. Her heart hammered in her chest. “Thank you," Emily said gratefully, “I appreciate it.”  

Ragden smiled, enjoying her hand on his cock. He leaned down and gently kissed her cheek. A soft brushing of his lips, as he whispered, “My pleasure. Truly.”  

Emily slid her hand down his throbbing cock. She wrapped her fingers around its thick base. Her fingers brushed against his balls. She looked back up into his eyes. “Now what?” Emily asks nervously, “Do I just lay down here and wait for you to fill me?”  

Ragden stepped forward against Emily and pulled her body against his. Her breasts pressed to his chest. Her groin against his. Ragden’s dick pressed against her stomach. He kissed her softly on the lips, slipped a little tongue between them as he slid his fingers over her ass. A finger slipped across her asshole, teasingly. “Do not worry, my dear, we will take this as slowly as you want, or as hard...”  

Emily sighed, as the pressure across her asshole sent shivers of ecstasy through her body. She could feel the dampness in her pussy increasing. Her desire increased tenfold.  

“Okay,” Emily said nervously, “Take it slow.”  

Ragden pulled Emily firmly against him, picked her up off the ground, and pulled her legs around his back. He trapped his cock between them. Then he lowered her to the ground. He kissed her chest, her collarbone, her throat, her chin, then her lips. She sighed; her heart fluttered. Excitement raced through her. She asked for this. She dreamed of this. And Ragden granted her wish. Then he knelt between her legs, gently pressed the head of his cock against her ass. He looked up at her face and cocked an eyebrow at her questioningly.  

Her heart was in her throat. Fear suddenly raced through her. Emily nodded slowly.  

“I’m ready,” Emily said nervously, “Go ahead.”  

Ragden pressed the head of his cock against her tiny asshole, which stretched, but not enough. She gasped at the pressure; pain etched on her face. Ragden drew back and slid his dick through her pussy lips, which were dripping in anticipation. Then he placed it against her asshole again. It was damp with her juices. The head slipped through. Emily exhaled sharply.  

“It's okay,” Emily gasped, “Just go slow.”  

Ragden turned to notice Aria’s intense gaze on his cock slipping into Emily’s incredible ass. Aria bit her lip, her pussy damp with arousal.  

“Does this make you hot?” he said to Aria, “You have my permission to finger yourself if you want.”  

He turned back to Emily and slid his cock into her another inch. A soft sigh escaped his lips.  

Aria listened as Ragden addressed her while focusing on filling Emily’s ass with his throbbing cock. This made her even more excited and nervous. Jealousy and arousal coursed through her. “Hmm?” Aria responded distractedly, “What did you say?”  

Ragden turned to look at Aria, and smiled at the condition she was in, “If you are enjoying the view, and it makes you hot, you have my permission to finger yourself as much as you want.”  

“Oh really?” Aria responded, “Thanks. That sounds nice.”  

“Go for it, darling.”  

Aria nodded and slipped a finger down into her wet folds. She gasped at the sensation of it. Jealousy and arousal coursed through her veins. She wondered what it would be like to have her bowels filled with his cum. As she continued to masturbate, she watched closely as Ragden squeezed another inch of his massive cock into Emily’s tight ass.  

“Mmmph” Aria moaned softly, “This feels good.”  

Ragden turned back to Emily and smiled down at her. Then he leaned forward between her legs and kissed her chest. Nuzzled her nipples. Took one into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it. Pinched it between his teeth as he slid his cock another inch into her ass. Emily moaned softly; pleasure and discomfort coursed through her. Her mind reeled at the sensation of his penis filling her bowels. She was fearful that she might not be able to take all of it. She wondered how much more would fit into her.  

Aria watched, her mouth agape, and her breath came more rapidly. Her fingers slipped over her clit. Her pulse raced as she slipped a finger into her dripping pussy.  

“Ahh,” Aria gasped, “That’s so hot.”  

Ragden gently clasped Emily’s hands in his and pulled them down to her ass. Helped her spread her cheeks so he could more easily fit his massive cock into her. He pushed forward another inch into her, as she moaned. Her eyes squeezed shut, while he continued to pinch and pull on her nipple with his teeth.  

Ragden released Emily’s nipple from his mouth and moved up her body. Kissed and nipped at her tender flesh. Then he whispered against her cheek, “Is this what you wanted?” His cock slid another inch deeper into her.  

Aria watched Ragden, her fingers dipping in and out of her, as her body trembled at the sight of his cock filling Emily’s ass. She found herself getting increasingly turned on.  

“Yes,” Emily breathed heavily, “This is exactly what I wanted.”  

Ragden placed his hands on Emily’s hips and pulled her forcibly towards him, while he thrusted against her. His throbbing cock slid all the way home. His groin grinded against her hips. His cock was now firmly seated in the depths of her bowls. Emily gasped. Her breath came more rapidly. Ragden whispered against her throat, “Do you like that?”  

Ragden ground his groin against her ass and pushed his cock deep into her bowels. Pushed her inner organs around. “Tell me if you like this,” he purred against her throat.  

Emily moaned softly. “Yes, I love it.”  

With his hips firmly pressed against her groin, he ground his hips around. Swished his massive throbbing cock around in her bowels. Her purred against her cheek as he kissed her chin,” Your ass feels amazing. Are you ready to get going?”  

Emily moaned softly. Her arms wrapped around Ragden’s neck and gently pulled him against her. “Yes,” Emily breathed heavily, “I’m ready.”  

Ragden lifted his face, looked Emily in the eyes, and smiled happily. Then he darted down and kissed her passionately on the lips. His tongue darted into her mouth as he explored her. Meanwhile, he placed his hands firmly on her beautiful breasts. Squeezed them and pinched her nipples. He drew his cock backward. Emily moaned, feeling his massiveness pulling back out of her bowels. She missed the feeling of him filling her up. Just before his cock slipped out, he drove it back into her. Forcefully pushed it all into her until his groin hit her ass. The impact shook her entire body and drove a gasp of surprise out of her.  

“Ahh!” Emily gasped.  

Ragden drew back again, slowly, then slammed it back home. He rocked her entire body. He gripped her breasts tightly, kept her body in place as he drew back, and slammed home again. Harder this time. Pushed deeper.  

Emily moaned, “This is so incredible.”  

“Tell me how much you love this.”  

Ragden drew back and slammed home again, and again. Faster this time, harder. It rocked her body; her breasts vibrated with the impact but held firm under his grasp.  

“I... Love... It!” Emily gasped between impacts.  

“Louder!”  

Ragden released her breasts and dragged his hands across her abdomen. One hand gently pushed on her stomach. Felt the shudders of each massive impact. The other slid down over her pussy. Parted the folds. Slipped two fingers into her pussy while his thumb and forefingers pinched her clit. Another massive thrust hit home and rocked her entire body.  

“Yes!” Emily cried out louder between thrusts, “I love this!”  

“Louder! What do you love?”  

Ragden pinched her clit harder and drove his fingers into her pussy. His cock rammed into her ass again. Filled her bowels with his throbbing member. Her body shuddered. Her breasts rocked. He slammed her again, deeper, harder. Her breath became ragged. She exhaled as each impact rocked her body. Inhaled as he drew back.  

“I... LOVE... THIS!” Emily screamed.

Emily’s screams urged him on. He pounded her harder, faster. Probed her pussy with his fingers. His cock slammed into her. Rocked her breasts. Shook her body. His breath was now ragged with the effort. His body glistened with sweat.  

The intensity of it washed over Emily, blotted out everything. She no longer saw the crowd watching with mouths agape. Aria, with her fingers buried in her pussy, panting. Need and desire were etched through her features. Sarah, lying on her side, her eyes glazed, watching in fascination. Her hands squeezed her chest. The only thing in Emily’s world was Ragden, and his massive throbbing cock as it filled her bowels. Then slid free and slammed home into her. She felt each impact course through her. Waves of pleasure crashed over her, washing everything away.  

“OH, GOD!” Emily cried out, “I'm cumming!”  

Ragden pounded her faster and harder. He was suddenly overcome by his climax, felt her clenched on him, and his body spasmed, sending him deep into her. His cock throbbed, and a massive stream of cum exploded out of him. Filled her bowels. He pumped her repeatedly. Cum blasted up into her as he spasmed into her. All rhythm lost, all sanity lost; he pounded his throbbing spasming cock in and out of her as more cum exploded into her.  

Emily’s arms flailed about, searching for something to grab onto. She latched onto Ragden. Pulled him into her. Her fingers dug into his buttocks as she pulled with all her might. Tears on her cheeks as wave upon wave of pleasure and ecstasy washed over her. Hot sticky fluid flowed out of her pussy. It flowed over Ragden’s hands, over his groin, pooling around them. Her hips bucked against him, trying to find rhythm, and failing.  

Emily cried out again. Ragden drew back and slammed home one last time. His body twitched and spasmed. His groin ground against her hips, uncontrollably, causing his throbbing ejaculating cock to push around in her bowels. More cum poured out of him into her. The sensation more than she could bear, she cried out again, “Oh, God...”  

While his groin continued to grind into her hips, his cock pushed around inside of her. He continued to play with her clit and fingered her pussy. Pulled everything out of her as it continued to soak over him. Fluid continued to run out of her.  

“I'm... cumming,” Emily moaned, softer as she starts to come down from her high.  

Ragden smiled at her, “Keep cumming, darling, it’s okay.” His breath was shaky as his climax started to subside. His body stopped twitching. His cock was still firmly seated, filling her bowels. He let go of her clit and slipped his fingers out of her pussy. He brought them up to her face. He slid them over her lips. Moistening them with her cum. “Taste your cum.”  

Emily’s mouth slipped open. She greedily sucked on Ragden’s fingers, moaning in pleasure. 

Her body still vibrated with the power of her orgasm. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Waves of pleasure rolled over her. Ragden reached down and pulled Emily up against his body. Wrapped his arms around her. He held her limp body against his. Her chest pressed firmly to his. He leaned down and kissed her collarbone, her neck, and her chin. Then he gently pressed his lips to hers. He held her tight and waited for her spasms to pass.  

As Emily slowly came back to reality, she realized she had been pulled into a warm comforting embrace by Ragden. His arms gently wrapped around her. She felt at peace. Her heart fluttered, and she wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his warm shoulder. His heart thumped against her, and she felt such a warm sublime peace. Tears leaked out of her eyes, “Mm. I’m sorry,” Emily whispered, “I am so sorry... I didn’t know it would be like that...”  

Ragden kissed her neck softly, his voice a low purr against her skin, “You do not need to apologize. That was amazing. You are amazing. Are you okay? Was that everything you dreamed it would be?”  

Emily hiccupped. Her heart lurched. She could not believe how tender Ragden was with her. After everything, for him to be so caring and tender. It tore her heart asunder. Tears leaked from her eyes. She nuzzled closer to his neck, bathed in the warm comfort of him.  

“Yeah. I think so,” Emily murmured, “That was everything I ever hoped it could be. Thank you. Thank you so much.”  

Ragden leaned his head back to look her in the eyes and kissed her softly on the lips. Their lips parted, and he tenderly tasted her mouth. Then he whispered against her lips, “No, thank you. For showing me that you are a better person. Thank you for showing everyone here that you can be a better person. You are amazing, and I love watching the transformation in you.”  

Tears glistened on Aria’s face, as she watched the tender moment between Emily and Ragden. She could not help but feel a little bit jealous, but she was proud of Emily, and her heart soared. Emily looked at Ragden’s face with adoration; a hand gently caressed his cheek.  

“I hope I can live up to your expectations,” Emily whispered, “I want to be the best version of myself for you.”  

"I think you are off to an incredible start."  

Ragden placed his hands under her thighs. He gently lifted her, inch by inch, off his cock. Until eventually, it slid free of her ass. With it came a steady stream of cum that emptied of her bowels. Ragden whistled appreciatively at the pool of cum forming at her feet.  

“There we go,” Emily said weakly, looking down between her legs at everything coming out. All of it... out.”  

Emily swayed weakly on her feet. Suddenly lightheaded. Ragden stood quickly and held her steady. Then he stepped next to Emily. One hand on her waist, the other holding her hand to steady her. Then he gazed down at Aria and Sara. A beautiful smile filled his face. His eyes beamed at them. His happiness with them was all-encompassing.  

"You three have done marvelously. I am so pleased that we have shared this experience. And I look forward to many more. Though, perhaps without the crowd in the future."  

Ragden nodded to the watching crowd. He reached down and took Aria’s hand, and pulled her to her feet. Standing next to Aria, he then took Sarah’s hand and pulled her to her feet. He stood between them, shoulder to shoulder; they took a bow for the crowd.  

“I hope everyone here has enjoyed the show. Thank you for watching.”  

The audience applauded enthusiastically as they watched the four bow before them. Aria, Emily, and Sarah felt a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction knowing they had completed what was asked of them.  

Ragden pulled Aria, Emily, and Sarah around him, in a small circle. He spoke softly so that only they could hear, “You ladies are the most amazing, beautiful, sexy women I have ever had the pleasure of being with. I invite you all to come back to my house to live with me and enjoy each other’s company, but... only if that is what you want. I make no demands of any of you. Come or go, it is your decision. It would make my heart warm to have such incredibly strong, powerful women in my life, but I will not force you to do anything you do not wish to do...”  

The three women listened attentively to his proposal. Touched by his genuine care and consideration for their well-being and personal choices.  

“Thank you for the offer,” Emily whispered, “But I think I need some time to process everything that just happened.”  

Ragden grasped Emily’s hands in his own and pulled her to him. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her gently. Then he kissed her forehead, then her lips. He gazed down into her eyes, a gentle look of compassion on his face, “Emily, take all the time you need. You will always be welcome in my home if you so desire it.”  

Emily sighed into his embrace, bathed in his warmth. Her heart soared, but she knew she needed to think this through thoroughly before making any decision.  

“Thank you,” Emily whispered, “I appreciate your understanding.”  

Ragden gently stepped away from Emily and turned to Sarah. He took her hands in his, and stared into her eyes, “What of you, my dear, will you come with me?”  

Aria watched as Ragden turned to Sarah. She found herself intrigued by the idea of being so integrally involved with someone as powerful and influential as Ragden, who seemed to genuinely care about her well-being and desires.  

Sarah felt the warm clasp; her heart skipped a beat. She looked up into his eyes and saw the depth of his care and concern. “I... I do not know,” Sarah hesitated, “This has been an incredibly intense experience, and I need some time to think about It.”  

"You do not need to make this decision now. You have all the time you need."  

Ragden pulled Sarah’s hands up to his mouth and kissed each one tenderly. Then he hugged her and pulled her body against his. Kissed her on the forehead, and then on the lips, softly, tenderly, like a lover.  

“Thank you,” Sarah whispered against his chest, hugged him to her, “I really appreciate your understanding.”  

Ragden stepped away from Sarah, turned to Aria, and smiled. He took her hands in his own and squeezed them gently, “What of you, my dear, beautiful Aria, what would you like?”  

Aria watched as Ragden turned to her and expressed his interest in her desires and preferences. She found herself both flattered and nervous by his attention and curiosity towards her. “I... um...,” Aria stammered, “I think I need some time to think about it as well.”  

"As you wish, when you make your decision, you will know where to find me."  

Ragden pulled her into a warm embrace, wrapped his arms around her gently caressed her incredible body. He kissed her on the forehead, then gently on the lips. Then he stepped away from her, walked over to his pile of clothes, and casually dressed himself.  

Once dressed, he walked back over to the three women and bowed before them. Then he turned and walked towards the parking lot, leaving the school campus.  

Aria, Emily, and Sarah watched as Ragden left, dressed once again as any ordinary student. Someone they had once bullied and taunted, but now... somehow, something more. Aria found herself feeling conflicted by her indecision, torn between the incredible power and influence she felt from him, and the potential risks of being associated with him.  

Ragden glanced once over his shoulder at them, as he was about to turn the corner. He paused for a moment, considering them. Then he smiled to himself and walked out of sight. 

Published 
Written by Ragdenwrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors