Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All three women blushed and snuggled closer to each other. Then Sarah looked down at Ragden’s still large, firm cock, her eyes full of hunger and desire. She licked her lips as she looked up at Ragden’s face.  

“Can I... Can I lick you clean? I want to taste my juices mixed with your cum on your cock. Please?” She whispered, her voice full of need and desire. Emily giggled while Aria blushed, looked at Ragden’s cock, and nodded in agreement with Sarah’s request.  

Ragden laughed and nodded, stepping back from the bed to give them room.  

Sarah disentangled herself from Emily and Aria and slid off the bed hungrily, dropping to her knees in front of Ragden as Aria scrambled to follow. Emily lay on her side of the bed, watching as Sarah grasped his cock in her hands and slipped the head into her mouth. Ragden sighed as she swirled her tongue around the tip, sucking hard on it. Then she slipped it out of her mouth and handed it to Aria.  

Aria blushed and gently ran her hands along the wet, throbbing length of his cock. She teased the tip with her tongue and gingerly slipped it into her mouth. Aria’s eyes went wide as she swirled her tongue around the tip of his cock, pulling the head into her mouth. Aria tried to slip it deeper into her mouth and gagged. Then she backed off of it and slipped it from her mouth, coughing softly. Then she smiled and let Sarah grasp it again.  

Aria spoke softly to Sarah, “I never thought it would taste like that.”  

Sarah giggled and spoke in a rush, “I know, right? It tastes so good...”   

With that, she slipped it into her mouth and down her throat. Sarah relaxed her throat and slipped its entire length down her throat until her lips pressed against Ragden’s groin. He moaned as she bobbed her head on his cock, sliding it along her throat. Then she backed off, swirled her tongue around the tip, and she slipped it from her mouth.  

Aria watched Sarah in fascination. She blushed slightly as Sarah passed it back to her. Aria stroked the length of his cock, gently running her fingers down to the base and cupping his balls as she slipped it into her mouth again. She relaxed her throat as she had seen Sarah do and tried to slip the head down her throat. Her eyes bulged with effort, tears leaking out. She strained for a moment, going red in the face, then her eyes lit up as it passed into her throat. She got half of it into her mouth before she started to turn blue and pulled it out of her mouth, gasping for air.  

Ragden moaned as his cock slipped from her mouth, his cock throbbing in their hands, a small bit of precum leaking from the tip. Sarah grabbed his cock and stroked it firmly, coaxing more cum out before licking it off deftly, smacking her lips. Then she turned to Aria and wrapped her arms around her, pulling their chests together and kissing her passionately on the lips, tasting her. Aria broke off giggling, feeling the heat in her face, and her pulse started to race. Sarah grinned and grabbed Aria’s breasts, gently pinching her nipples.  

Sarah whispered huskily to Aria, “Oh, that was hot, girl. I love watching you choke on his massive meat.”  

Both women laughed furiously, falling over against the side of the bed. Ragden beamed down at them, enjoying the amusement. Then he looked over at Emily, who beckoned him over with one finger. As he walked over to the edge of the bed, Emily crawled backward, her eyes burning with desire.  

Sarah turned and noticed Ragden crawling up onto the bed again. She groaned loudly, complaining, “Hey! I wasn’t done sucking your cock!”  

Aria laughed again, grabbing Sarah, and slipping a hand between her legs to feel her damp pussy. Sarah moaned in pleasure and slipped her hand between Aria’s legs. Aria moaned in response. The two of them leaned forward, kissing softly as they fingered each other.  

Meanwhile, Ragden crawled over the bed to Emily, who lay on her back, her legs slightly spread, her arms outstretched to him. He crawled into her arms and kissed her passionately, his tongue slipping into her mouth, tasting her sweetness. The length of his cock pressed against her groin and abdomen. Emily moaned in pleasure at the press of heat against her. Emily wrapped her arms around him and pulled him down against her. She felt his entire body pressed against hers. She sighed with pleasure. With him against her, she felt complete, like a missing piece of her very soul had been rejoined to her. She spread her legs wider, allowing his knees to slide up under her thighs.  

“My turn,” she whispered huskily as she kissed him again. Ragden smiled down at her and nodded, clearly enjoying the feel of her body against his.  

Emily slipped one hand down Ragden’s chest, his abdomen, running over his firm muscles, then over his groin, and softly down the length of his cock. Ragden sighed at her touch. Then she grasped it firmly, stroked it once, and guided it into her dripping-wet pussy. As the head slid into her, she gasped softly. Her mouth slipped open, her neck and back arching. Ragden leaned in and kissed her neck, his teeth softly grazing her soft tender skin, causing her to moan again. His cock continued to slide deeper into her. She felt her body stretching as it filled her. Her walls gripped around him tightly. Emily’s cheeks flushed, her eyes rolling as she lost herself in the sensation. She knew it had only been a few hours since he had been inside her, but it felt like she had waited a lifetime for this moment.  

Her fingers wrapped around his cock, as it continued to slide into her. She moaned louder as his groin pressed her hand against her folds. His cock pushed into her deepest depths and pushed against her cervix. She felt her pussy clench and release him once, twice, three times. The pleasure of being so incredibly stretched and full of him almost overwhelmed her.  

“Oh, God,” she moaned softly, “Yes.”  

Hearing the soft moans coming from Emily, Sarah’s head popped up over the edge of the bed to see Ragden and Emily. Her eyes hungry, she crawled up onto the bed, closely followed by Aria. Sarah crawled up within reach of Emily and Ragden, and she stopped to watch, licking her lips hungrily. Aria crawled up behind Sarah, watching her plump ass wiggle as she crawled. Aria’s eyes locked on Sarah's slick folds. When Sarah stopped and lay on her side, Aria crawled up and buried her face in Sarah’s wet folds. Sarah gasped in surprise, then moaned in pleasure as Aria slipped her tongue inside Sarah. Sarah rolled over onto her back, spreading her legs so Aria could get easier access to her. Aria smiled at Sarah hungrily, and slipped her fingers into Sarah’s wet folds, stroking her clitoris, then slipping a finger into her pussy. Sarah moaned, her eyes rolling back and her head flopping back on a pillow as Aria ran her tongue the length of her wet folds, pulling her clitoris into her mouth.  

Ragden kissed Emily passionately and slipped his hand down along her side, as he raised his chest off hers so he could cup her breasts as his cock throbbed against her cervix. She moaned softly as he licked her nipples and pulled them into his mouth, pinching them between his teeth. Then Ragden slowly rolled his hips back, sliding most of his cock out of her twitching pussy, then slowly slid it back in. Emily matched his movements; she rolled her hips against his and met him halfway. His cock thumped against her cervix, causing both of them to moan in pleasure. Emily’s eyes flashed, and she smiled up at Ragden. She reached out and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to kiss her as they built a slow rhythm, their hips sliding apart and then together.  

Meanwhile, Aria slipped a finger up Sarah’s ass, as she continued to stroke her pussy with another finger, her tongue swirled around Sarah’s clitoris. Sarah moaned loudly, her hips bucking gently against Aria, driving her fingers deeper into her tight holes. Sarah marveled at the gentle feel of Aria probing her tight holes. The love and care Aria expressed for her made her feel vulnerable, desired, cherished, and loved. Her heart beat faster. It was different from having Ragden in her, but it still felt amazing. Sarah looked to her right and spied Emily and Ragden, their hips sliding together, his cock filling every inch of her pussy. Sarah’s heart beat faster, her desire growing. She could feel the waves of pleasure and love rolling off them and felt herself caught in its magnetic draw. She wanted more but knew she could settle for what Aria would give her. She smiled to herself, loving every moment of Aria’s pleasuring her.  

Aria focused on Sarah, even though out of the corner of her eye, she could spy Ragden’s massive cock sliding into and filling Emily’s tight pussy. She could see Emily’s pussy lips stretching to accommodate the massive size of his cock going into her. She shivered, seeing it again. She had had that inside her. It seemed impossible that something so large would fit. She could clearly remember the feel of her body stretching painfully to let him fill her. Her insides ached from it, ached for it. She smiled, knowing that she would get another opportunity to feel that beast between her legs. Aria refocused on Sarah, driving her fingers deep into both her tight holes, feeling Sarah clench against her. Sarah felt so good on her fingers, she had seen Sarah stretch to fit Ragden in her but marveled that her body still felt so tight after. Aria licked Sarah’s clitoris, pulled it into her mouth, ran her teeth over it, and gently tugged on it, hearing Sarah moan in pleasure.  

Ragden continued to roll his hips against Emily’s. Their rhythm was coordinated. Their pulses matched. Their breath in time to one another’s. The pace was slow, rhythmic, and full of passion, desire, and love. Emily reached up and cupped Ragden’s cheek as they continued, their hips parting, meeting, parting, and meeting again. His cock slid out, then gently pushed against her cervix, then slid out to do it again. Each gentle contact caused Emily’s chest to roll gently, her thighs to vibrate, and her legs to flex.  

Ragden placed his hands on her chest and grasped her incredible breasts. Gently, his thumbs grazed over her nipples. He felt her nipples tighten and firm up against his gentle caress. Emily moaned in pleasure.  

“Gods... I love... this...” Emily spoke softly between thrusts.  

Ragden nodded, speaking between thrusts, “I love... being... in you.”  

Emily closed her eyes and felt Ragden’s energy enveloping her, surrounding her, permeating her entire being. She could feel him on her, around her, in her. She loved every moment of it, and never wanted it to end. She could feel the pressure as it started to build within her, the pleasure and pressure building on itself. She could feel his touch on it, like a gentle caress, nurturing it, feeding it, changing it subtly into something even more powerful that filled her being with love and compassion.  

KaraCrieg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraCrieg

Ragden closed his eyes, as he continued to roll his hips with Emily’s. He could feel her energy, a perfect match to his. She felt like the missing piece of his soul. He could feel everything that was her, and he loved every bit of it. He could feel her building climax, could feel his energy feeding it, and he smiled. Ragden felt like he could manipulate her climax and chose not to. He could feel his own, like his heart, beating along with hers. Like two lovers walking down a lane, hand in hand. Ragden felt Emily’s body responding to his, her heart beating faster, her breath becoming rapid. As hers increased, so did his own. He felt his body responding to her every movement. Her hand twitched on his chest, and he caressed her nipples in response, heightening her arousal. He could feel the twitch in her left leg and shifted his hips to rub across that spot. He felt her moan and could feel his moan in response to hers. Her pussy clenched, and his cock throbbed in response. Her hips pressed against his more insistently, and he pressed back to match.  

Sarah felt her body responding to Aria’s fingers and mouth. The pressure and pleasure built within her. She knew she would not last much longer. It seemed Aria could sense it, too, as she worked her body even more furiously. Her tongue flicked faster. Her fingers dug deeper. Sarah felt her body clenching and releasing on Aria’s, and she moaned, urging Aria while knowing it would not be long for her.  

Aria could sense Sarah’s need and desire building. She could feel Sarah’s pulse quicken, her breathing growing more rapid. She felt Sarah’s ass clench on her fingers, squeezing painfully; then her pussy clenched on her other fingers, equally as hard and painful. Aria flexed her fingers once Sarah let up, and stroked her faster, urging her on. She wanted to taste Sarah’s climax and feel it bursting over her face. She flicked her tongue faster.  

Ragden felt the energy in the room starting to build, his compassion and love filling the room. He could feel Sarah’s climax building. He could feel Emily’s building rapidly. He could feel his own building as well. Ragden felt Emily’s pulse quicken again, his own matching it. Their hips rolled faster. His cock thumped against her cervix more insistently. Her gasps of pleasure came faster; he answered in time. He squeezed Emily’s breasts in time to her heartbeats; his thumbs flicked across her nipples at the same strike of her pulse.  

Emily felt the building energy, the quickening of her pulse, and Ragden’s against her skin. She felt the pressure on her chest, matching the pressure between her legs. She moaned louder, feeling everything adding together. She knew she was on the verge of losing control. Emily felt Ragden’s loving caress across her energy, across her skin, on her chest, around her, and deep inside her. Her climax was building and building.  

Ragden felt Emily hitting the edge of what she could take, knew she was moments away, and knew he was right there with her. He rolled his hips faster, feeling her match him. Their hips rolled faster, met, and parted and met again. Each meeting caused his cock to push firmly against her cervix. Sent surges of pleasure through both their bodies.  

Aria felt her body tremble with desire as Sarah’s climax built. Her heart raced. Her breath came in short gasps. Her body tense with pleasure.  

Emily cried out, her orgasm rolling over her so fiercely that she inadvertently pulled her fingers across Ragden’s chest, leaving red lines on his skin. Her hips bucked hard against his, slammed his cock against her cervix. Ragden cried out, as his seed exploded out of him in a torrent. The force of it caused Emily to cry out again as her pussy filled, and it all came rushing out over Ragden’s groin.  

Sarah cried out as her juices ran down over Aria’s hands. Aria felt her juices releasing at the sudden wave of pleasure that filled the room. She sighed and collapsed, face first into Sarah’s pussy, just as a gush of Sarah’s juice came flowing out. Aria latched her mouth onto Sarah’s pussy and swallowed everything she could. Sarah convulsed at the sensation. Her hips drove against Aria’s face.  

Aria’s body trembled with pleasure as Sarah’s pussy flooded with juices, gushing over Aria’s mouth as she eagerly lapped at every drop. Aria felt her pussy release violently, spraying down her legs with thick ropes of her arousal. She gasped and collapsed onto Sarah’s hot, wet folds, pressing her face against them as Sarah convulsed, her hips bucking wildly against Aria’s mouth. Sarah’s fingers dug into Aria’s back, her nails biting into her skin as she rode out her explosive orgasm.  

Ragden collapsed against Emily, as his muscles gave out. He broke his fall and gently laid his chest against hers, his face in her hair, his lips against her ear. Her arms slipped around his body and pulled him against her. He sighed at her, as the twitching of his body started to subside. He kissed her ear softly, relished in the spasms of her pussy on his thick cock buried so deep inside her. He could feel himself still leaking cum into her. His cock started to soften. Emily moaned softly at the feeling of him filling her up. She knew this was inevitable, but she still loved the feel of him inside her, soft or hard; it was still marvelous. She kissed his ear softly. Then Emily reached over and clasped Sarah’s hand gently in hers and squeezed. Sarah’s eyes fluttered open, and she smiled back at Emily.  

Sarah’s cheeks flushed. Her heart was still beating hard but calming. Sarah reached over and placed a hand on Ragden’s shoulder. He lifted his head slowly, looked over at her, and smiled. She grinned back and licked her lips. Then she spoke softly.  

“When you pull that marvelous piece of meat out of Emily, I want to taste it. Please?”  

Ragden laughed. Emily blushed. Aria pulled herself off Sarah, and lay down next to her, smiling happily.  

“Sure,” Ragden breathed softly.  

Emily kissed his lips tenderly. He smiled down at her, then cocked an eyebrow. She shook her head. He chuckled softly, feeling his manhood still softening, but still filling most of Emily’s tight pussy. He could feel her still clenching and releasing him. Her insides milked all the cum out of his cock it could get. It felt amazing, and he smiled at it. She smiled back and kissed him softly on the lips. Aria crawled over and laid down next to Emily and Ragden, curling her side along Emily. Sarah crawled around them and lay on the other side, curled up against them. The closeness of their naked bodies added heat and intimacy. Ragden kissed Emily softly, then slowly lifted himself off her, slowly sliding his cock out of her. She moaned softly, her legs twitching as his cock slipped out of her. She bit her lip as she looked down at his limp dick hanging between her legs.  

Aria gazed down at Emily, her blue eyes sparkling with delight as she saw the evidence of Ragden’s recent pleasure from her friend. She reached out and ran a finger lightly along the tip of his cock, admiring its warmth and softness. She could feel the last traces of Emily’s juice still clinging to it, adding to the sensation of intimacy and shared experience.  

Sarah sat up and crawled over to Ragden, lowering herself to slip his cock into her mouth. She sucked on it softly, tasting the texture and mix of his and Emily’s cum still on it. She smiled up at Ragden as she sucked it clean.  

“Mmm,” she sighed contentedly, “Delicious.”  

She slipped it back into her mouth, marveling at the soft feeling of his cock in her mouth. Ragden’s eyes slipped closed as he moaned while she sucked on his cock. Then she released it and smiled at him.  

“All clean.”  

“Thanks.”  

Sarah licked her lips seductively, inviting him to put it back into her mouth.  

Ragden laughed and cupped her chin, leaning down to kiss her softly on the lips. Then he spoke softly, “It is getting late, and we have school in the morning. Probably best if we got some rest.”  

Aria, Sarah, and Emily pouted. Then they cleared off the bed and pulled back the covers. Emily slipped in, followed by Aria. Ragden crawled over Aria and laid down on his back between the two of them. Emily and Aria snuggled up against him, resting their heads on his chest. Ragden slipped his arms down their backs, gently caressing them. Sarah giggled and bit her lip. Her eyes twinkled with mischief. Sarah crawled under the covers, then across Aria to lay down on top of Ragden. She rested her head in the center of his chest, her breasts resting on his abdomen. She stroked his cock and cupped his balls playfully and giggled. Both Aria and Emily reached over and caressed Sarah, who sighed contentedly. Ragden reached down and grabbed the covers, pulling them up across his chest. Aria and Emily pulled the covers up to their shoulders, completely covering Sarah, who giggled under the covers. They all snuggled up against Ragden, settling in comfortably.  

Ragden basked in the feeling of their bodies against his, his body relaxing. He felt sleep tickling the edges of his awareness. He spoke softly, sleepily, around a yawn.  

“Is everyone comfortable?”  

Emily and Aria sighed softly against Ragden’s chest. They felt his heartbeat against their cheeks. Their bodies calmed, their eyelids growing heavy.  

“Oh... yes...” Aria breathed softly.  

She felt so divinely loved and comforted. Emily smiled, basking in the warmth of his heart against her cheek. She nodded softly and kissed his chest tenderly. From under the covers, Sarah giggled and nodded her head against his upper abdomen. Ragden smiled happily, gently caressing Aria and Emily’s backs, gently pulling them against him, savoring the feel of their bodies against his.  

“Good night, my loves,” he whispered as his eyes slipped closed, and he drifted off to sleep.  

Emily listened to his slowing heartbeat, feeling hers slowing with it. Her eyes grew heavy, as she listened to his slow, steady breath as she slipped off to sleep.  

Aria felt sleep slipping over her, her mind still overwhelmed by how included and loved she felt. The warmth and comfort of the embrace and presence around her pulled her into a deep, dreamless sleep.  

Sarah lay quietly against Ragden, hearing everyone else drifting off to sleep. Their breathing and hearts slowing. She marveled at the warmth and love of lying against Ragden as he slept. Her heart slowed as she sank into the comfort of his flesh against her. She ran a finger down his limp cock, wondering at the soft skin under her touch. She kissed the head softly, whispering to it, “Good night,” as she finally slipped into sleep. 

Published 
Written by Ragdenwrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments