Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

 

I wake up in the dim light of my bedroom. Ethan’s arm is draped over my body as he spoons me from behind and I smile. I snuggle my way deeper into his hold, my ass pressing into his dick. Before sleep can find me again, though, I feel like I’m forgetting something. I look at my alarm clock and curse under my breath. I somehow manage to turn under Ethan’s arm to where I’m facing him. He looks so peaceful and images of last night flicker in my vision. He seems like someone more innocent than the man who sexually teased me last night. And yet, so much the same. I smile at the prospect of such a thing. This gorgeous, smart, happy guy who can be so nervous and jealous can also be a masculine, sexy, domineering and protective man. My Ethan.

I lightly kiss his lips and he breathes in deeply. When his eyes open I smile at him. “Goodmorning,” I whisper, and he smiles.

“Goodmorning,” he replies, his voice rough with sleep.

“Don’t you need to be at work?” I ask him and kiss his cheek.

“I don’t work today." He grins at me and pulls me closer, pressing his lips against mine. I move my left leg up and over his hip, both of us still completely naked under the covers, my bare cunt touching his stomach.

“Is that the surprise?” I ask, remembering last night’s conversation. He flashes his neat white teeth and shakes his head.

“Hardly,” he replies, and I pout. I’m so curious. “What time is it?” He asks.

“Just before seven,” I answer, and start kissing his jaw. He hums and suddenly rolls over on top of me. I wrap my legs around him and he presses his stomach into my center. Our mouths move against each other as I scratch my nails along his scalp, gently pulling at his thick hair as I go.

“Mmmm we need to get going,” he says into my mouth, and nibbles my bottom lip. I hum and thrust my hips against him and he groans. His growing cock is starting to press against my ass.

“You don’t want to fuck me first?” I whisper without a hint of jesting. I’m not always assertive in the bedroom with him, but my confidence is surfacing this morning. I hear his breathing catch at my words and he smiles against my lips.

“You need only ask,” he says, and I feel his hand move down our bodies. He slides a finger inside me, making sure I’m slick and ready. And he’s not disappointed. He rubs my g-spot for a moment making me gasp, then removes his hand to replace it with his now hard piece. He starts to push inside me and we’re both already panting.

“Ohh fuck,” I moan in a throaty voice, and suddenly he puts his wet finger in my mouth. My eyes meet his and I start to suck, tasting myself. My tongue massages his finger as I create a vacuum with my mouth and he groans. He takes his hand away, props himself up on his arms and starts forcing himself deeper into me. I claw at the sheet and moan loudly. When he’s buried to the hilt, he scoops me up, leans back and starts bouncing me in his lap.

I grab his large shoulders, my stomach muscles working to hold me up, guiding myself up and down on him. His huge cock slides in and out of me, then I sit completely down and hump him back and forth. The incredible pressure makes me scream, and he abruptly changes positions again. Falling back completely on the bed, he keeps me sitting straight up on his lap and starts pounding into me. I lean back slightly to place my hands on his thighs behind me as he fucks me hard. I’m hardly using my own strength at all, keeping myself above him as he drives roughly up into me. This is much more savage than last night, and I love it.

You’d think I would accommodate him better by now, but I’m still just as tight, and he’s still just as huge. His quick pace isn’t too painful though, and I relish in it. When I open my eyes and meet his gaze I bite my lip and I can’t help it. I beg for more.

“Harder Ethan,” I moan, and he slams into me with impressive force. I throw my head back and gasp at the pressure. “More,” I beg, and faster than should be possible, he picks me up off his body and turns me. I’m now on my hands and knees and he’s kneeling behind me, sliding himself into me. He wastes no time and picks up his vigorous pace again. His large hands hold my hips, and every time he thrusts me forward, they’re there to pull me back to him. He fucks me hard and I moan through every push.

“Ethan,” I gasp his name, and he pulls me up so my back is against his chest. His pace has to slow for the new position, but it’s still just as intense. I lean my head against him and my right hand stretches up to grab his neck. He places a kiss by my ear and his hand reaches around to my front. He starts to fondle my clit and I moan. His hands hold me tightly against him, teasing me as he continues to push his cock deep inside me. I feel him move himself a few degrees and suddenly he’s bumping into my front wall.

“Ah!” I groan, and he thrusts harder.

“You wanted to be fucked Chanel?” He whispers in my ear and I gasp.

“I wanted you,” I pant sweetly and he bites my ear lobe. He’s rubbing me and fucking me and kissing my neck as he bumps into my g-spot and very quickly it all becomes too much.

“Oh fuck! Ethan I’m gonna cum,” I cry out, and he increases his pressure everywhere. Faster than I can comprehend, I explode around him. I scream and drop to my hands again, arching my back, pressing my ass against him.

“Fuck me harder,” I beg, and he does. He slams into me over and over while my cunt exhausts it’s muscles. Right before I lose all control and flop onto the mattress, Ethan joins me. He pounds sharply into me, grunting in pleasure as he empties his load into my well fucked pussy. A shiver rolls through my body, and we both turn and lay on the bed.

“Wow,” I say between breaths, and he laughs.

“Come on, we need to shower,” he says, and pulls me up from the bed. I don’t want to walk yet, so he carries me into the bathroom. We somehow make it through a shower without fucking each other again, and when we’re out, he tells me to dress in something comfortable.

“Comfortable can mean a lot of things,” I complain. “I don’t know where you’re taking me, how am I supposed to know how to dress?”

“Well, put something on and I’ll tell you if you need to change,” he says simply, and gives me a sweet kiss. I smile and turn back to my closet. After I’m dressed in tight fitted jeans and a pale blue off-the-shoulder top, Ethan tells me I look beautiful.

“This is good then?” I ask as he comes behind me and kisses my neck.

“Better than good,” he mumbles, and I grin. “There is a stipulation for my surprise though,” he says, wrapping his arms around me.

“Stipulation?” Ethan spins me around so I’m facing him and he has a serious look on his face. He hesitates, though. I give him a small, encouraging smile, and he must have saw something there to make him speak.

“Do you trust me?” He asks with blazing green eyes. I think through this for a second. Do I trust him? Looking into his patient, beautiful face, my mind wanders through these past few days. Things have been better than I thought they could be. I get to fuck him all I want and we don’t need to talk about the future, or harbor any guilt, putting all of our energy into here and now. Exactly what we both want. Not having to worry about relationships or statuses. Just enjoying each other's company. Then my mind wanders back even further to all the years we’ve just been friends.

I smile at him. “I do,” I say with conviction, and his answering smile is dazzling.

“Then pack a suitcase,” he says, and waits for my reaction. It was a little delayed.

“...I’m sorry, a suitcase?” He nods at my surprise, seeming less hesitant after the declaration of my trust for him. I pause for a moment checking if he’s serious.

ParisRoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisRoa

“It’s a good surprise, I promise." He smirks at me, and I sigh with a chuckle. He’s still not going to tell me yet.

“Alright, I can roll with it,” I say, and turn to the top shelf in my closet. Ethan sees what I’m going for and grabs my suitcase for me. “I’m packing for the rest of this weekend?” I ask.

“Yeah. Warm weather,” he says, answering another question I hadn’t gotten to. I fill my suitcase with enough clothes and shoes until Tuesday, then pile my hygiene products and my favorite curling iron on top. We get in his car and he drives to his house to change and invites me in.

I walk through the front door of my old home and look around while he’s busy in his room. There are no more pictures of any kind hanging on the walls, with the exception of an abstract painting I’d forgotten I had given Ethan on his 25th birthday. No more fake plants, certain decorative items are missing, but the furniture are still in the same spots. When I enter the kitchen, I look right at the island and remember back to when everything started between Ethan and I. How he bent me over that counter and fucked me until I came three times. At the time I thought he was happily married, not knowing his wife cheated on him. A lot has changed since then. Ethan emerges from his room carrying a bag of his own.

“Come on, they’re waiting for us,” he says, walking back to the living room.

“Who?” Ethan opens the front door and a man standing next to a Chrysler 300 rental car parked at the curb is smiling widely at us. I give Ethan a confused look and he just smiles. I think I’m over asking questions at this point. Ethan moves my suitcase from his car to the trunk of the rental and opens the passenger door for me to enter. We drop the man off who delivered the car and now we’re officially on our way. To where? I don’t know. I keep to my tactic of no more questions, though I’m so terribly curious where the hell he’s taking me. I ponder the possibilities. Obviously it’s somewhere out of town...maybe. Who knows. Excitement bubbles in my stomach at the idea of finally finding out the surprise, especially because it’s turning into something much larger than I expected.

Ethan and I chat about mindless shit with the windows down on this warm Thursday in May. Today’s only the 8th, but the weather is perfect. Ethan takes the freeway, and thirty minutes into the drive, I notice he’s taking all the routes to Los Angeles. I’ve used up my quota of patience for this ride and ask, “Where are we going?”

Ethan looks over at me shakes his head, smiling. “Not yet,” he says, and I nearly whine. We drive into the vast city and when he gets on the turn to LAX, my intrigue piques impossibly higher.

“We’re flying somewhere?” I ask in nervous excitement. All he does is smile at me. We pull into the rental car lane and he grabs our belongings. He only lets me carry my purse as we walk into the huge airport and I can hardly contain my curiosity. We walk straight to a gate and Ethan produces boarding passes from his bag. I look at our flight and finally get the pleasure of knowing our destination. And my eyes nearly bulge out of their sockets.

“You’re taking me to Puerto Rico?” I ask, stopping dead in my tracks.
 

Published 
Written by TangerineSky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments