Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Puerto Rico with Ethan was surreal. I had such an incredible time, even the flight home was less melancholy than I anticipated. That could have been because our invisible wall still hadn't returned. It could have been the time alone finally bringing us closer, or something as simple as we just felt like it. Whatever the reason, Ethan and I couldn't leave each other alone. He held my hand and kissed me without batting an eyelash, in front of everyone, nearly the whole way home. It sounds really strange, I know, considering we've been fucking for nearly two months, and friends for more than four years. However, he and I have never been very intimate in public. This felt intimate, and I liked it.

 

My first day back to work was tedious at best. The second was even longer. By lunch on the third day, I decided to hell with real life. I need to buy myself a shack on the beach and retire at 24. Ethan calls me the moment I'm off on Friday, inviting me over to his house to join him and his friends. I haven't seen him since the night we got back, though not by choice. Apparently his place of employment falls apart when he's not there.

 

I go home and change into some painted on jeans and a soft cotton, Pink Floyd t-shirt. When I get to his house, he, Michael, Robert, John and John's new girlfriend Gwen are all here.

 

"I have to socialize, but we can kick everyone out later," Ethan whispers in my ear, wrapping his arms around me when we're left alone in the kitchen. His words make me excited and selfish, I want him all to myself. I hide my impatience well though, trying to distract myself by conversing with his friends. I'm not faking it by the time Michael and I are arguing who's a better guitarist; Jimi Hendrix or Keith Richards. I love the Rolling Stones, but there's no denying Jimi could shred like a fucking god, even if Keith is still alive. Ethan busts out his stash, and the subject quickly mellows down to a list of all the concerts we've been to. Distracting hippies with weed, smart man.

 

John and Gwen leave around nine, but the rest of us keep playing video games, drinking beer and hanging out. I go upstairs alone to grab another brew for myself, and use the bathroom while I'm at it. It's still strange being here and not living here. I wash my hands and fuck with my hair in the mirror, and suddenly the door opens, making me jump. Michael walks into the bathroom and shuts the door before his glazed eyes catch me.

 

"Oh shit," he says, pausing with his hand on the doorknob.

 

"It's cool, I'm done," I smile at him and wait for him to move, but he doesn't.

 

"You are really fine, you know that Chanel?" he bluntly asks me, and I force my next smile. Sadly for him, he's not what I want. I've never had a big thing for blonde guys.

 

"Thanks Michael," I say, and step forward to urge him to get out of my way. I'd prefer not to be alone in a bathroom with him. Sometimes I catch this mother fucker staring at me like I'm a five course meal...and he's really fucking hungry.

 

"Can I ask you something?" Michael says, and I can smell beer on him two feet away.

 

"What?"

 

"Are you and Ethan, like, together?" he asks, releasing the knob and turning toward me.

 

"Um, no we're not," I say, and Michael smiles.

 

"Cool, so...he wouldn't be upset if-"

 

"What are you doing?" I ask, and take a step back as he steps toward me.

 

"You are seriously the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen," Michael says, reaching for me. His long, skinny fingers greedily grab my waist, and I'm already pushing him away.

 

"Thank you, but we can't do this," I reply, trying to pull his arms away from me.

 

"Why? We don't have to tell anyone," he says, and grabs me again, trying to put his face in my neck.

 

"Michael I'm serious, stop." I push on his chest, but he keeps going. What the fuck is this shit? I tried being nice, but I'm not about to put up with this. The moment I feel his lips on my jaw and his hands grab my ass, I shove him off of me.

 

"Stop!" I snap, and my arm lunges forward, decking him in the nose at the exact same moment the bathroom door swings open.

 

"Hey!" Ethan shouts. The burning on my knuckles is quickly forgotten, watching him storm toward us. "Did you touch her?" Ethan asks and grabs his collar, glancing at my shocked face. One look in my eyes and Ethan turns back to Michael, punching him right in the face.

 

"Ethan!" I gasp, reaching out to stop him. Robert has joined us in the small bathroom, shouting at both of them, and pulling Michael out of the line of fire. I walk around to get between them, and Ethan doesn't move me, but doesn't stop yelling either. His hard chest is in front of my face, and my own heart is pounding.

 

"Get him out of here!" Ethan bellows to Robert. They disappear and he immediately looks down at me, holding my face in his large hands.

 

"Are you ok?" Ethan asks, his dark green eyes concerned. He's radiating impressive anger, and I can tell he's putting in effort to be gentle with me.

 

"Yes," I nod my head, and he touches his lips to mine.

 

"Wait here," he says, then pushes past me. Everything's happening so fast, I ignore his command and follow him out. He doesn't even notice, searching for Michael. His tall frame stalks through to the living room, and I hear Michael and Ethan both start talking at the same time.

 

"What the fuck dude?" Ethan groans, silencing him.

 

"She said you guys-"

 

"I don't give a shit what she said. All I heard was her yelling at you to stop," Ethan snaps. I'm standing out of view behind Ethan in the kitchen, assuming Robert is in the living room with them, acting as mediator.

 

"Alright man, I'm sorry, I didn't think-"

 

"Just get the fuck out," Ethan growls, and after what I'm guessing is a silent exchange of looks, the door opens and someone walks out. Robert then quietly says goodbye to Ethan, telling him to call him later, and the door shuts, leaving us alone. Ethan turns around and the second his eyes find me, he closes the distance between us.

 

"Chanel," he says, giving me a hug. "He didn't hurt you did he?" He pulls back to look at me.

 

"I think I'm the one who hurt him," I say, and he actually smiles for a second.

 

"You do have a mean right hook. What happened?" he asks, and I swallow hard.

 

"He tried to kiss me after he asked if you and I were together...and I told him no."

 

"Fuckin Michael," Ethan breathes, and I'm not sure what to say. This is not the kind of attention I crave. I don't want to get between him and his friends, to be the reason for any animosity, even if Michael is an ass when he's drunk. If I apologize though, that will piss him off even more.

 

"Thanks for coming to my rescue," I say, and he smiles a little, just like I wanted.

 

"Looks like I didn't need to," he says, grabbing my hand and looking at my slightly swollen knuckle. Watching him go from super pissed, to gazing at my pain with concern makes me smile. After a moment, I reach up and put my tender hand on his face. He holds it against his cheek, and we stare at each other, green into blue. This is the first time we've been alone since Monday, and I take a deep breath to make the moment last a little longer. I've missed him.

Eistra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eistra

 

Like magnets in sync, I know Ethan's feeling as content as I am when he grabs my face and bends down to kiss me. I run my fingers along his facial hair, feeling his jaw move as our mouths dance. His deep breathing is soothing, his hands on my back familiar and strong. He's kind of attractive when he's angry. Well, when he's not angry with me.

 

"Why does it feel like it's been forever since we've done this?" Ethan asks, and I smile.

 

"You missed me?" I ask, and he nods with an almost sheepish look.

 

"Don't look so upset about it," I tease him, and he smiles the biggest one I've seen all night. Wow, I'm good at unwinding him.

 

"I'm not upset, I just don't know if you missed me," he shrugs, and I pull his face back down to kiss him again. He breathes in heavily, kissing me back, his hands crushing me to him.

 

"Of course I missed you," I breath into his mouth, and our kissing slows.

 

"I'm really glad you don't like my friends," Ethan says, and I know he means in any way more than platonic friendship. Hearing him say these words aloud seals my enjoyment, and I respond in a way to sum up how I feel.

 

"The only attention I want is from you," I say frankly, and he stares at me for a moment. I mentally trace the ring of emerald green around his pupils before he slides his fingers into my hair, and kisses me so fucking sweetly. My head is spinning with how happy I am, and how sudden this seems, and how all I really want is him.

 

"Be with me tonight," I say, and he pulls back to look at me.

 

"Are you sure? After all that I thought you wouldn't want to," he says, and hearing him willing to put off sex just for me makes me want him that much more.

 

"I'm ok Ethan, I just want you," I say, and he doesn't speak, contemplating. "Just being honest," I add, sort of throwing his words back at him. That's what he said to me before he made me cum like a fire hydrant in Puerto Rico. Ethan smiles like he just lost a hand of poker.

 

"Just tell me what you want," he says, giving in, and I'm already wet. I peck his lips and pull away, unbuttoning my jeans and looking at him as seductively as I'm capable of. I push down the fabric and turn around, giving him a good view of my ass, then head to the hall by the kitchen. I take off my clothes as I walk to his bedroom, and I assume he's following. My assumption is proven right when I turn around, naked, and see him removing his shirt; a very welcome sight compared to the last guy preying on me. He throws the cotton and reaches for me, kissing me.

 

”Wait," I say when he grabs me between my legs.

 

"I don't want to," he says, and my heart stutters.

 

"Trust me," I manage to say, before I do let him take me right now. There's something I want to do with him first. I undo his pants and kiss his hard chest as I reach into his boxers and grab him. He sighs as I stroke his nearly hard gerth, his hands holding me at my back. I love Ethan's dick, it's so thick and big and warm. I get him naked and make him sit, then he grabs me.

 

"I told you to wait," I say as he bites my neck, groping my ass.

 

"You're taking too long," he teases me.

 

"I wanted to put you in my mouth," I say right into his ear, my soft voice unbearably sweet. He immediately pauses, and I push on his chest making him lie flat. I turn around on the bed until I'm above him in a 69 position, hard cock pointing right toward my mouth. Just feeling his large body beneath me relieves a subconscious pressure from my mind. Last night I masturbated thinking about doing this with him, and it's been picking at my brain ever since.

 

He doesn't waste one second, his mouth finding my pussy, and I moan aloud. I wrap my hand around him, loving the warmth and wetness of his tongue on me, and put my lips on his tip. I suck him for a minute, tasting the sticky pre cum oozing from his hole. His head is forward, buried in my cunt, eating me with purpose already. God damn, his mouth feels so fucking good. His hands roam my body while I tease his piece and fondle his balls, holding myself up on one elbow. Wrapping his arms up and over my thighs, he spreads my ass apart and licks up my exposed cunt, traveling until his tongue makes contact with my ass.

 

"Ah! Yeeesss," I moan, stroking his fat dick with my little hand. He sloppily eats me, making sure every inch between my thighs is wet. I put him back in my mouth, my naked body pressed to his, stuffing him in as far as I can. Ethan shoves his tongue into my ass, and I hum around his meat. He removes it, puts it in my pussy, and goes back to my ass, making me pull off his dick again to moan. I haven't had my ass played with much, and he's quickly making me love it. I put him back in my mouth, and suck him so hard, he groans. My mouth is trying to nurse the cum from his cock, and I love the way he tastes.

 

When my jaw needs a break, I kiss his dick, then sit up straight, riding his face in reverse. Ethan loves it, grabbing my thighs and encouraging me to hump his mouth. I moan loudly and reach back to grab a handful of his hair. I slide my pussy back and forth against his tongue, and he sucks on every bit of me. I love looking at his toned body in front of me, his massive dick standing at attention. I look down to his face and watch him, absorbed in the task of pleasuring me. The potency of my arousal becomes stronger, and when he licks my warm, tight little asshole again, I don't hold back the quickly multiplying sensation in my groin.

 

"Oh fuck, Ethan I'm cumming," I moan, and fuck his face harder. His tongue presses hard against my clit, then moves to my hole to taste my orgasm. Holy fuck, I needed this. I keep at him until I'm done, then a shiver rolls through my spine. I turn and lay on the bed, panting, and Ethan moves above me.

 

"You taste so good," he says huskily, then starts pushing himself into my pulsing pinkness. I groan, my body tight, and he slowly sinks to the balls. When his tip is trying to penetrate my furthest wall, I shiver hard.

 

"F-fuck," I gasp, my legs pinning him from the sensitivity. Ethan slides his knees on each side of my ass, and puts my feet on his shoulders. Lying on my back as he sits up straight, holding my legs against his chest, he starts fucking me. I twitch beneath him, begging him to go slow, but he only goes faster, encouraging me to take it. When his pace becomes relentless, I open my legs, and he puts his hands on the bed without stopping. The back of me knees rest on his arms, keeping me open for him, and I reach my hand down to rub my sensitive clit. I can tell by the desperation of his movements that he missed me, and how he still can't seem to get enough now that he has me. I'm so fucking turned on by his sureness, his gorgeous body and his thick length pounding me, I cum again. My insides throb harder this time, the feeling intensified against his dick, and he quickly joins me. I feel him empty himself, moaning in his deep voice, and a chill rocks my frame.

 

Ethan's arms give out, and he lays on me, his face in my neck. I put my hands on his muscled, sweating back, glad to finally be completely satisfied. No one has ever fucked me like Ethan. I can't get enough of him either.

 

 

Published 
Written by TangerineSky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments