Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I wake up in the morning by myself, the doors open to the balcony and the shower running in the bathroom. I roll onto my back and rub my face, groaning when my dick pushes against the sheet. Fuuuuck. Of course I have morning wood. It’s not like I fucked Chanel a matter of hours ago when she woke me up with my dick in her mouth. I open my eyes and look around our room. I can’t believe we’re actually here.

 

 

I wasn’t sure if she’d be up for something like this; I almost backed out of the whole thing more than a few times. The day before we left though, she seemed almost eager to be in contact with me, and the way she fucked me that night made me a bit more confident about asking her. I think I need to stop doubting her willingness to do things I want to suggest. Whenever we’re together, whatever we’re doing, Chanel participates with sincerity.

 

I sit up, willing my hard on away, and debate walking into the bathroom sans clothes or to cover up. It’s not like she hasn’t seen me naked..but I’ve been careful so far about keeping things as casual as possible when we’re not fucking each other and she hasn’t been scared off by me yet. I yank on my jeans from yesterday before I push open the cracked bathroom door. Steam billows from the shower and I can see Chanel’s form through the distorted glass, making me throb in my pants.

 

“Morning,” I say, grabbing my tooth brush.

 

She turns off the shower and replies, “Good morning,” in her soft, sweet voice. I put toothpaste on my brush trying to turn my thoughts away from how naked she is right now. “How’d you sleep?” she asks me and I turn to face her.

 

Her stunning blue eyes, dark hair dripping over her naked shoulder, perfect body wrapped in a fluffy white towel. Images of her last night fill my head and I smirk at her. “Not bad at all,” I reply, and she gives me a sheepish smile. Yeah, you’re a fucking vixen and you know it.

 

“I’ll give you some privacy,” she says and turns for the door, shutting it with her exit. I sigh and shove my toothbrush in my mouth. I start the shower again for myself, trying to think about anything but her in that fucking towel. To be around her is a very difficult, yet very easy thing to do for me. Difficult because anytime I look at her in anything she’s wearing; I think about fucking her. Which is a pain in the ass when I can’t be inside her. And hiding my wood is never a fun thing. But it’s also easy because she’s hands down one of the coolest girls I’ve ever known. She’s honest and funny and apparently up for whatever outrageous suggestions I make. She drinks with me, smokes with me, her down-to-earth personality makes her even more attractive, not that she can’t attract people with her mouth closed.

 

Chanel’s looks are perfection. She’s the epitome of the hourglass figure, her silhouette enough to bring me to my knees. Her perky breasts above her tiny little waist fit perfectly in my hands, her flawless ass chiseled by God, Himself. From the moment I saw every inch of her skin, I couldn’t help but compare every woman’s looks to her. Even my ex-wife. From her adorable feet up to her beautifully structured face, her arched eyebrows above her deep blue eyes, soft pouty lips that reveal the neatest of white teeth. Fuck, I hope I don’t get blue balls. There’s no way I could jack it right now. It would take way too fucking long. I turn the knob towards the blue and let the cold water have it’s way.

 

Eventually we make it out of the room, and I feel like the luckiest mother fucker on this island. Chanel’s smooth, naked back is visible in her little white backless dress held up by thin straps. Her tan, shapely legs are on display from the thigh down as her dainty feet balance on little wedge sandals. She’s so natural, I love it, her dark hair swirling around her face. Every greedy bastard we’ve passed has been generously taking eyefuls of her. This is one of those times I’d love to wrap my hands around her little fucking waist and smile at every one of ‘em. But I don’t, keeping a few inches distance from her as we walk. I know what happened last night, and I know she’ll come back to me for more.

 

We get breakfast and start wandering through the best part of the island to shop for clothes. Chanel finds --and models for me, much to her amusement-- two new bikinis. I make her try on a white long sleeved rashguard as well. It’s skin tight, and with her long wavy hair draped around her shoulders, she’s every surfer’s dream. I grab her items, a new pair of board shorts and a rashguard for myself, and talk her into letting me purchase them. This was only after I agreed to let her repay me later. More like make it up to me; as I don’t want her money.

 

We get back to the hotel, change into our new shit and pack anything we might need for the beach. Chanel asks me to help rub sunscreen on her back before we go and I take the opportunity to massage her a little. She loves that shit. I’m thinking her sweet spot is both thumbs under each shoulder blade, close to the spine. Always a reaction when I touch her there. The beach is only a couple blocks away, and while we walk, we prattle on about what we’ve seen of San Juan, what we like and how different it is than America. We both agree the locals are usually nice with what little english they know.

 

We find a semi-crowded beach and I pull off my shirt as she lays out a towel. “The extent of my spanish is what’s left over after middle school classes,” Chanel laughs while tugging down her white dress. Her dark waves fall around her already sun-kissed shoulders, every inch of her exposed skin smooth and perfect. Chanel’s supple tits and ass are contained by a simple black bikini, the fabric frilling around the edges. She belongs on a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover as she sits next to me on the sand.

 

“And that was a while ago,” she says, looking over at me. I snap my open mouth shut, trying not to gawk like a total fucking pervert. “So I don’t really remember much,” she finishes, smiling at me. Caught. Smooth Ethan.

 

“I know how to swear at someone is spanish, though that’s not very helpful here,” I reply, looking where the endless blue meets the powder white sand.

 

“That may come in handy,” she says with encouragement, obviously trying to be funny.

 

“You’re right. Between you wearing that and the abundance of whiskey consumed on this island, I may need to use what I know,” I tease her and she laughs.

 

“I got this because you liked it,” she claims and leans back on her hands, her knees bent in front of her.

 

“You’re absolutely right. What was I thinking?” I ask and tug on my thick hair.

 

“Well, what would you like me to do?” she asks, tilting her head to look at me.

 

“You’ll do whatever I want?” I ask facetiously, and she smiles widely.

 

“Sure,” she says, playing along.

 

“Hmmm... I think I’ll hold onto this favor until later,” I say, and she laughs.

 

“Oh yeah?”

 

“Yep. Raincheck,” I reply, and she shakes her head.

 

“Just keep the punishment in the same ballpark,” Chanel says and starts pushing her toes into the sand. I smile internally. If she knew the kinds of punishment I’d like to explore with her, she’d probably slap me. I’m fairly certain I would do a lot of things with this woman. Many... many naughty things.

 

Chanel gets in the water before me, walking through the waves lapping at the shore. I discreetly pull out my phone and when she looks at me I tell her to smile. She doesn’t hesitate to grin at the camera, my phone producing a vivid replica of the perfection standing before me. She seriously looks so incredible, a couple of girls walk up to her and ask to get a picture with her. Chanel blushes and asks if they’re serious. The two girls have to be in their early twenties, college kids probably. They compliment her until she agrees and Chanel offers I take it for them. I jump up to help and they all grin, the blonde one eyeing my bare chest as Chanel stands between them, her arms draped over their shoulders. I snap a few pictures, their tight bodies wrapped in little swimming suits press together as they stand closely. Fuck yes. Another girl hollering and laughing comes running towards us and jumps next to blondie.

 

“I need to be in this too!” she exclaims, evidently a friend of the other girls. She’s much shorter than the other three and stands in front striking a pose so I take a few more, laughing internally about how crazy this is. Total strangers acting like Chanel’s a famous model or something. People do come to this beach to see and be seen, though. A larger group of people a short ways down the beach are yelling at our new friends. A guy in green board shorts walks up to join us as all the girls are saying thank you and I hand back their phone.

 

“Isn’t she beautiful?” the brunette asks green board shorts. His eyes rake over Chanel and he nods.

 

“Sorry about them.” He smiles at her, referring to his outgoing friends.

 

“It’s fine, I’m flattered.” Chanel smiles.

 

“What’s your name?” the brunette asks her.

 

“Chanel,” she replies and they shake hands. The brunette is Tawni, the blonde is Megan, shorty is Amanda and green board shorts is Ryan. “This is Ethan,” Chanel says introducing me and Ryan’s eyes finally leave her.

 

“Nice to meet you,” he says, smiling at me. I keep my expression friendly as I shake his hand, but really I’d rather deck him, simply due to his similar taste in women.

 

“You too,” I reply.

 

“Do you guys wanna skimboard?” Ryan asks us, and the girls squeal, saying we should join them. Already a few more people from their larger group are riding boards toward us along the shoreline. We meet a grip of people, all around our age, and there’s never a shortage of conversation. People asking us where we’re from, if we want a beer, have we tried this bar or restaurant yet or telling us about their own vacation. When Megan asks us if we’re a couple, Chanel’s eyes flash to me, smiles spreading on our faces. I don’t say anything, figuring she’d answer that however she wants, but she doesn’t talk either. Everyone who’s listening bursts into laughter when we don’t speak, making jokes about our undisclosed relationship.

 

Eventually someone hands me a small board asking if I want to try. “I haven’t done this in years,” I warn and walk to the edge of the water. They egg me on, the owner of the board, Tommy, telling me the best way to get a good stance on it. I toss the board so it floats along the shallow water and run to jump on the hydroplaning wood. I glide along the edge of the beach, one foot in front of the other as the sun beats down on my shoulders. I get a good distance, too, before I jump off the front to avoid eating sand. I pick it up, toss the board again and ride it back. When I get back to Tommy, I find Chanel’s bright blue eyes watching me. I wink at her, and she walks towards me.

 

“Do you want to give it a go?” Tommy asks Chanel when she approaches us.

Bunnyblondy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bunnyblondy

 

“I’d love to,” Chanel says to Tommy with her winning smile, looking far too good. He smirks and hands her the board. “Watch and learn,” she teases us before walking away, drawing our attention to her perky ass. She tosses the thin wood and runs after it before landing lightly on her feet, and she’s off.

 

“She your girl, mate?” Tommy asks in his subtle Australian accent, our eyes trained on her retreating backside.

 

“In one way,” I reply and he laughs with me as we watch her travel a little farther than I did.

 

“Better get her while you can,” he says, and I start chewing the inside of my cheek. He’s not the first guy to tell me this.

 

Back and forth we surf the inch of water lapping at the sand and hang out with our new friends as the sun climbs higher. Chanel and I each drink a couple beers and she’s constantly swarmed by people wanting to talk to her, curious about her opinions of sports and music, or why her skin is so perfect. I can’t help but admire her as I sit back and watch all these people swoon over how amazing is. She’s graceful about everyone’s compliments and witty when the occasional opening for a joke is unintentionally presented. Her exceptional beauty can be intimidating, but when you talk to her and realize she’s the sweeting fucking person you’ll ever know, it’s a bit easier to bask in her presence. Everyone loves her.

 

I’m chatting with Megan when Chanel comes gliding back from another skimboard run, stopping short when the board threatens to become unsteady. A guy covered in tattoos walks up to her when she snatches her borrowed board from the water. They talk and she laughs, just radiating charm. Chanel’s eyes flicker to me and it’s then I realize I’m just blatantly watching her. I try to turn my attention back to Megan, who’s been lingering close by me all morning. She’s a babe. Definitely wants my nuts. But she’s certainly not the girl I came here with, and my eyes find Chanel again. I watch her take a step toward the group and he steps with her, walking beside each other as they talk. I can tell by the subtle way her cheeks heat this isn’t ordinary conversation. Tattoos glances at me and back to her before he touches her shoulder, says something and walks away.

 

“One second,” I hold up a finger to Megan --who I hope wasn’t in the middle of speaking-- and head towards Chanel. She hands the skimboard to someone and turns to me when I come to stand beside her. Chanel looks up at me hesitantly, probably thinking I’m curious about her exchange with Tattoos. I'm sure I know what it was about, but truthfully, I don’t give a shit, because I’m about to handle it right now.

 

“Hey, remember that favor you owe me?” I ask smirking down at her and she looks confused.

 

“Yes,” she says almost sounding like a question.

 

“I think I’d like to use it now,” I say, tilting my head as I look at her.

 

“What do you want?” she asks me, a little nervous, yet curious.

 

“I’d like you to kiss me,” I reply in a low voice and watch her gaze flicker to my lips and back to my eyes.

 

“Yeah?” she asks looking excited. I nod my head and my hands find her neck, pulling her to me. I kiss her slowly, making sure she feels every line of my skin against hers. Her manicured nails caress my jaw, stroking along the stubble she loves and I nip at her lip. Chanel hums and I pull my hands from her hair to reach down and grab her thighs. I pick her up without breaking our kiss and she hums again, trapping my torso between her legs as I easily hold her weight above me.

 

The ocean water licks at my ankles, the buzzing of conversation around us, but we don’t give a shit. One hand on her firm ass, the other on her lower back, I move my mouth eagerly against hers, tasting her deliciousness. Chanel keeps my face in her hands and has no reservations about returning my enthusiasm, her barely covered breasts pressing against me. I briefly hope Tattoos, Ryan, and every ass hole who eye fucked her today is watching. I didn’t want to monopolize her, especially because we aren’t even together, but in these rare moments when we decide to let the world in and give a taste of what exactly goes on between us, my chest always feels on fire. The blood circulating through my heart getting warmer the longer her lips are on mine.

 

Even now, I know how this would look to everyone else, but only her and I know the truth. Being here the way we are. This thought makes me want to fuck her right now. To lay her down and worship her body and let her know how incredible I think she is and how incredible she makes me feel.

 

I pull away from her before that thought can go too far and she smiles against my mouth. Chanel’s pillows lips kiss mine one more time before I let her slide down my body. I look up and out of every fucking person here, I see Tattoos watching us. I can’t help my facial muscles when they twitch into a glare. I reach down and caress Chanel’s ass, both hands, giving him a good view. I wonder how she’d react to me claiming her this way in front of him, not being my girl and all. But I couldn’t do nothing. She came here with me and I had to make it known. She doesn’t need some douche coming onto her in an unfamiliar place. Apparently, though, I’m not going to find out right now because she doesn’t even notice the exchange. Doesn’t look at anyone but me.

 

“I’m getting pretty hungry,” Chanel says, looking up at me through her lashes, pulling me out of my reverie. It’s probably after noon now, and we’ve been out all morning.

 

“You want lunch?” I offer and wrap my arms around her. She shakes her head slowly, keeping her eyes trained on mine, the corner of her mouth threatening to smile. Oohh. I know what she’s hungry for. I smile wickedly and release all of her but her hand, pulling her with me. I eventually get her away from everyone and take her back to the hotel.

 

Chanel fucking giggles as I practically drag her down the hall to our room. Being frustrated since I woke up, seeing her basically naked all morning while watching every fucking guy fantasize about her, and me not able to do shit about it has me eager as fuck. I want to touch her, I want her to touch me, I want to mark my territory on or in her as fast as possible. Because in this way, she is mine.

 

I get the door open and we throw all of our shit on the floor. Chanel inhales deeply through her nose and finds a death grip on my hair when my lips touch hers. I hold her tightly against me, my hands on the small of her back. I love feeling her petite frame, reacquainting myself with her curves. I pull up the hem of her little white dress and she slides out of it, her eyes and mouth impatient to find me again. My shirt, her scrap of material as an excuse for a swimsuit top, our shoes... all gone. Her delicate fingers find the string on my black board shorts and she starts pushing me. I step back, simultaneously stepping out of my trunks, until she forces me in the chair by the bed. She’s standing in front of me, bending down to kiss me, wearing only her black bikini bottoms. I try to pull her into my lap but she resists.

 

Gasping when she pulls away, she gives me a mischievous smile. “I told you I was hungry,” she says, and my breathing catches as she lowers herself. Oh fuck yes. I like when she takes what she wants. When her knees find the floor, her right hand wraps around my raging flesh and it twitches at her touch. My cock has grown quite fond of Chanel, always alert when she’s near.

 

She stares up at me with all her fucking blue eyes, her expression wanting to take and give as she holds me in her little hand. When her eyes find my dick though, she’s gone. Chanel covers my bulbous head with her hot mouth and I groan. She sighs around my dick and starts sucking. My fingers run through her hair, getting any stray locks out of the way, and gently hold her head. I unforgivingly watch her satisfy me, her tongue rolling around my engorged tip, the friction of her full lips, the way her manicured hand holds me tightly.

 

She wasn’t joking when she said she was hungry. That’s the perfect word to describe her actions. The way she sucks me, licks me, buries me in her mouth and nuzzles her head into my lap. If I didn’t know better I’d think she was starving. She’s greedy, using both hands, not giving herself a chance to stop or recoup or pull away. I pant heavily watching my rock hard cock disappear in her beautiful mouth over and over. Her eyes flicker up to me every now and then and I can only stare back with approval.

 

Chanel tilts herself slightly and drops her head on my lap and I gasp when my thickness bumps into the back of her hot throat. “Ohhhh that’s good,” I encourage her, my grip on her hair tightening. She does it again. And again. I sit in that chair for I don’t know how long, her head bobbing up and down on my slick cock, praying it never fucking ends. I feel smug watching this flawless woman ravish me, wanting to please me, knowing every mother fucker on that beach today wishes he were me. My dick is pretty fucking big, and even though Chanel can’t take it all in her mouth, she makes up for it. Her hands stroke me, her tongue licks me and her mouth is hotter than a fucking oven.

 

Part of me wants to pull her away and slip inside her insanely tight cunt, but the way she’s sucking me cannot be interrupted. To take my meat out of her mouth right now would be the worst kind of punishment. For both of us. And she’s just having so much fun where we are. Too much. The head of my dick is threatening to penetrate her throat, but she keeps it buried, her tongue lapping at the vein on the underside of my cock that will sooner or later be throbbing with release. When she nudges her head from side to side, that threat begins to form into a reality. I can feel the cum tingling in my balls, aching to be released.

 

“Don’t stop, Chanel,” I demand, and she hums. Air hisses through my teeth and she sucks harder. I try to keep my hips in place, not wanting to thrust like a mad man into her perfect face, but it’s hard. My groin is on fire and all I can think about is the way every crevice of her mouth feels. “Chanel, I’m gonna cum,” I warn her, not sure what her plan is with my sperm. When she hungrily sucks and forces my cock deeper on every thrust, I know where she wants it, and it puts me that much closer.

 

“Fuck,” I pant, feeling myself inch toward the edge of this unimaginably high peak I’ve reached. Chanel hums around my smarting, weighty monster and I’m almost there... almost... ”Almost there,” my mouth whispers without my command. Her eyes flash to my face and the cum is building faster, filling it’s only passage with one way out.

 

“I’m gonna cum in your mouth, baby,” I tell her, holding her face against me, giving her one last warning. All she does is keep her wanting eyes on my face as she shoves me into the depths of her tight mouth. I feel the sudden rush of fluid inside me and don’t bother to hold it back. I groan out incoherent, unidentifiable words as my seed shoots over and over into her mouth. My pelvis gyrates slightly as she sucks me, tasting my release no doubt. Spurt after spurt hits her throat, and I feel like I came a gallon of spunk in her mouth. She sucks me clean until my fingers twitch in her hair, then she pulls back, licks her closed lips and I see her throat flex as she swallows. Jesus fucking Christ.

 

“Holy shit,” I pant and drop my hands, my head flopping back onto the chair. She’s unbelievable.

 

 

Published 
Written by TangerineSky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments