Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"All constructive comments are welcomed. This episode will signal a timeout from Jacob and Lynn. I need a break from their adventures, and my mind needs a change of pace. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I will be submitting some new stories in different genres. Hopefully, I will be publishing one- and two-part stories and some updated old series erotica."

After a refreshing night's sleep, Lynn and I awoke to our day of hiking the vortexes of Sedona.

Lynn hit the showers first, and I laid out her hiking wardrobe of my black flannel shirt, khaki hiking shorts, thick cushion socks, and hiking shoes. I was dressed like Lynn, except I carried the backpack with our supplies of water, sports drinks, change of shirts, first-aid kit, and towels. Both of us would be "commando" for today's hikes.

Lynn wasn't exactly thrilled with hiking in the Red Rocks. "Let's go, Jacob, and get this over with. Stomping around the Red Rocks better be exciting."

"Gee, our hikes have always been beneficial for you. I told you, "I love you," asked you to marry me, and gave you a ring. "

Lynn started to tear up and said, "I am sorry. You are the best, and I am fortunate to have you. I love you very much."

Lynn gave me a long, passionate kiss. "Let's go experience the vortexes of Sedona, starting with the Bell Rock Vortex. I'm going to need any extra energy to keep with you." She flashed a Cheshire cat smile and blew him a kiss.

Jacob responded, "Now, I realize why I love you."

We started hiking the trails. There were very few people, the weather was fantastic, and there was an opportunity to get a good workout.

"Jacob, this place has an aura about it. It reminds me of Star Trek, where we were on some strange planet. Nothing would surprise me here."

My perverted mind kicked into high gear. My thoughts helped me obtain a rock-hard erection. As Lynn was surveying the Red Rocks, I slipped my penis out of my shorts and turned around to face Lynn.

"You know, Jacob, this area is gorgeous. Holy Shit! That is also gorgeous. How did that happen?"

"You see, whenever I am with you in secluded surroundings, my manhood has a mind of its own."

I reached across and started to unbutton her black flannel shirt. Her breasts appeared, and her nipple got hard as granite in the cool morning air. She bit her lip and started to kneel in front of me. I was constantly being a gentleman. I stopped her, opened my backpack, and gave her two towels. One for her to kneel on and the other for clean up because she would need both. Lynn knelt and started stroking my manhood.

After four strokes, Lynn took my cock in her mouth. I stuttered as I felt her lips engulfing the head, sliding down the shaft, and swallowing the entire length of my member. Lynn's cock-sucking skills were what every guy dreamt about. She had me in her grasp as her captive, flunky, but most of all, her lover. All I could do was moan and enjoy her talents.

"You know Lynn, that feels so good. You sucking my cock is always on my mind. There is nothing in the world that is comparable to it."

She continued her oral assault on my penis. Her intuition knew that I was close. As the finale, she deep-throated me and swallowed every drop of jism that my body sent her. Lynn was surprised by the speed, force, and how hot the ejaculation was as it entered her. She coughed, and some cum escaped from the corners of her mouth. Lynn caught it with her fingers and licked them clean. I was wrung out. Lynn had a look of contentment and victory on her face.

We had to quickly pull ourselves together in case some unsuspecting hiker was walking down the trail. We finished our hike and continued to the next vortex. I planned the next hike to the Boynton Canyon Area because it suits the female personality. The trip in the SUV took us to the Kachina Woman, the vortex for the ladies.

Upon our arrival, we picked up the trail for our hike. Lynn's fellatio had slowed her down, but the vortex was revitalizing her. We began hiking the five-mile trail and wandering around the area. Lynn and I were amazed at the beauty of the scenery. She began acting strange, and an instant wave of lust took over her body. Continuing along the trail, Lynn yanked my backpack and pulled me behind some huge rocks.

"Jacob, my pussy is on fire. I feel like an erupting volcano. For some unexplained reason, my cunt is gushing. I need that vicious tongue of yours lapping up my juices. Eat. Me. Now!"

I didn't need a written invitation. Lynn found a spot, removed her hiking shorts, spread her legs, and opened her womanhood up to me. It was freshly shaved and had an earthy, musk aroma. I followed her wishes and went down on her cunt. The scent was intoxicating. My tongue was in overdrive, trying to keep with her flowing pussy. Her body was thrashing back and forth while uttering a low guttural moan. Lynn clamped her thighs around my head so I wouldn't leave her.

"Jacob, this is heavenly. That tongue of yours feels so good. I am cumming now."

Lynn had a vice-like grip on my hair. She was shaking like a leaf in a windstorm. Her back was arched as she moved her hands to her tits and began squeezing and pinching them. She was lost in total passion and lust.

"Jacob, you were right. The vortexes are a fantastic way to reinvigorate a person's body. I am so happy that you brought me here. It makes me want to take the vortex's energy back to Payson."

We got ourselves together, finished the hike, and returned to our room. For a souvenir, I picked up some of the local rocks to spread around our house as a boost to our sexual prowess.

On the return trip, Lynn assumed her favorite position in the SUV. It was against the passenger door facing me, but Lynn was still wound tighter than a drum. She had begun to masturbate her pussy. Lynn's fingers were playing a symphony on her womanhood. She moaned and groaned as I drove back to our room. Lynn stopped pleasing herself and grabbed my cock through my shorts. Her hand found my cock oozing pre-cum as she began a slow, sensual hand job. The lady knew how to please a man's cock. She scooted over closer to me, squeezed it, licked the pre-com, and exhaled on my manhood.

"Jacob, would you like another blow job? I am desiring your cum with its sweetness and warmth."

"Lynn, you know that I am craving you to give me head, but I am driving and trying not for us to die in a fiery crash. You can turn yourself into a sexy slut and cock-sucker, a prim and proper businesswoman, or anything else. This is why l love you. By the way, the last two trucks that passed us saw you in action."

" I hoped they enjoyed themselves. I certainly did."

"You know what I am going to do? At this moment, I will release you from my fantasy. Let's go back to Jacob and Lynn, two in-love perverts."

"Deal".

We returned to our room for some well-deserved rest. Our nap brought us back to the living room. We cleaned up, changed clothes, and prepared for an early dinner. We decided to dress casually. comfy, risque, tourist garb.

It was a sports shirt and jeans for me, but Lynn was always on point. She wore a yellow sundress with a hint of cleavage silk stockings and a conservative pair of matching high heels. The lady knew how to dress and always looked good. I remember the first time I saw her at the Break Room Bar. She is a knockout, and I still don't know how we ended up together.

We went to the Cowboy Grille and Spirits. It was a casual place, but it fit into Sedona's culture. We sat down, ordered a bottle of red wine, and scrutinized the menu. Lynn ordered a filet, and I ordered ribs. While waiting for our order, it was time to put some excitement into dinner. My hand slid up Lynn's thigh, and to my surprise, she had on a garter belt with her "commando" theme. Lynn looked at me, smiled, winked, and nodded her approval. She reached down and pushed my hand against her pussy and gave her clit a little attention. Lynn nodded her approval and exhaled hard. Lynn maneuvered her hand across my thigh and gave my manhood a squeeze through my jeans. Once again, our perverted minds were on the same page.

tattoodomdoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tattoodomdoll

Our waitress arrived with our dinner. She knew what we were doing under the table. She smiled at us and served us our dinner. The food was delicious, and we continued to have a great time. We finished and decided to have dessert back in our room by fucking our brains out. I paid the bill, drove back to our room, stripped naked, and cuddled on the bed together.

"Lynn, let's give the fantasy stuff a time-out. We can revisit it at a later date. In the meantime, let's go back to being ourselves, two lovable, oversexed perverts. You know, people look at us because we are different. A couple who don't act their age, enjoy life to the fullest, and like and love one another."

"Jacob, you are right. I am excited to be with you."

Lynn put her head on my chest and slid her hand down to my waist. Her gentle touch and closeness relaxed my body. My manhood knew what was on the horizon. My hand responded by cupping her breast and giving a loving squeeze before moving to the nipple. Lynn's lips parted, and an animalistic moan was released. We looked into each other's eyes and shared a long, passionate kiss. Our tongues began a duel as we became consumed with each other.

"Jacob, I need you so bad. My pussy is aching and wanting your tongue and cock. I want to cum so badly, let's get going."

" You don't have to ask me twice. I couldn't come up with a better idea if I tried."

We began assaulting each other's desires and sexual cravings. We kissed passionately and started to explore one another physically. We were two horny people satisfying our sexual desires. Immediately, Lynn's hand went for my cock and started a slow, sensual hand job. It felt soothing with a light, soft touch. Lynn knew this massage method and how to perform it on her man.

I didn't want to be outdone. My hands zeroed in on her magnificent breasts. I loved the feel of the softness, warmth, and hardness of her nipples. As I played with her nipples and them into my mouth, Lynn's intensity increased on my cock. My cock was at full attention.

Now, it was time to increase the stakes. I pulled Lynn on top of me in a sixty-nine position. As we adjusted to our new sexual positions, Lynn's cunt was oozing inches from my face. Her eyes were transfixed on my cock for her oral consumption. She engulfed it and began sucking on it. My tongue reciprocated by lapping up her sweet juices. The aroma and sweetness were intoxicating, wanting me to eat more and more.

"Oh Jacob, right there, hit the G-spot, fuck yes! "

With those words, Lynn's body began to quiver and quake as her orgasm hit her. Her moans, groans, and babbling signaled that her entire body was climaxing. Lynn didn't forget me. Her tongue was in action on my manhood. She licked, nibbled, and gently bit my cock. Her actions were causing my scrotum to start to pucker up, and my orgasm was imminent. Lynn adjusted her oral hold on my cock, deep-throated me, and swallowed every drop of cum that I had left in my body. She rolled off me and cuddled up with me. We had two loving smiles on our faces. We knew that we were with the right person. Now, we needed rest, and tomorrow would be another day.

Lynn asked me if we could check out early and return to Payson the following day. She wanted to relax and fool around at her own home. I checked with the desk, and they said there would only be a 10% charge because they could rent the room immediately. We looked at each other, nodded our heads, and packed everything. It was time to go home and enjoy ourselves.

The return trip to Payson was uneventful. We were done and glad to arrive home. We exited the SUV, entered the house with our luggage, and got some well-deserved rest.

Three hours later, we awoke, looked at the clock, and realized it was time for dinner. It was past six o'clock.

"Lynn, what would you like for dinner? Neither of us wants to go out or cook. What would you like me to go and pick up?"

"How about some appetizers from the Oriental Palace? I want to eat light-egg rolls, crab puffs, and sushi rolls, which sound yummy."

"Great, a chilled white wine is in the fridge."

It took an hour to order, pick up, and return home. In the meantime, Lynn had set the table, poured the wine, and dressed for dinner. Lynn was wearing a pair of four-inch gold stilettos, a long gold chain, and a smile.

"Oh, I didn't know this would be formal dining. Let me catch up to you."

We sat naked at the dining room table, eating our Oriental buffet. I cannot remember much about the food, but seeing Lynn always gives me an instant erection. We enjoyed our dinner and then adjourned to the bedroom for dessert. Lynn crawled onto the bed, spread her legs wide open, pulled up her knees, and said, "Eat me." Dessert was served.

I dove between her legs and attacked her womanhood. She smelled of hot, steamy, earthy sex. As soon as my tongue touched her pussy, she began to moan and utter filth. Her hand grabbed my hair, forced me hard into her cunt. She was a wanton animal in heat and needed to be tamed. I couldn't get enough of her sweet nectar and slipped my finger into her womanhood. I knew her G-spot needed a massage. When my finger hit the "bulls-eye," Lynn jumped and muttered, "Fuck yes!"

I was ready, and so was Lynn; I slid between her legs with my rock-hard cock, entered her cunt, and felt her steamy warmth.

"Fuck yes, Jacob, this is what I want and need." Lynn put her arms around and pulled tightly on top of her. Her nails dug deeply into my back, and I felt the blood oozing from her scratches. She needed to be fucked hard.

I rose and started a rhythm with her. At first, it was slow and easy, but just like Tina Turner sings in "Proud Mary," it got rough. We started to try and tear each other apart; the pain and passion were magnificent. This had to be one of our best fuck sessions ever. It seemed like hours, but in reality, it was thirty minutes.

"Jacob, I am cumming, Fuck yes!" She started pulling her own hair and then went back, raking my back. Lynn shook, moaned, and kept muttering, " Fuck." She lifted her ass off the bed and slammed down hard with me on top of her. I was speechless and exhausted from that lovemaking session.

We were recuperating next to each other, and Lynn saw my flaccid, sticky penis on top of me. She rose on her arm, grabbed the tired soldier, and put it in her mouth.

"You need to be cleaned up, and I promised you a blow job."

Lynn began licking and sucking my manhood, and my cock got its second wind. It was slowly rising to attention under Lynn's tutelage. She was devouring every square inch of my penis. The feeling was heavenly. Deep in the bowels of my body, I felt the last few drops of jism wanting to leave my body. I let out a groan as I release the last drop into Lynn's cock hungry mouth.

I closed my eyes and cuddled with Lynn. I was done. It was time for sleep and a return to our normalcy.

****New stories are on the horizon.****

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments