Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

 

 

His skin beneath my fingers, I trace feather light patterns on his firm chest. My head is next to my hand as I listen to his heart beat, the steady rhythm of his breathing. His arm is wrapped around my body, relaxed and comforting, and somehow protective. Always protective. I want to be no where else.

 

“What happened tonight?” Ethan asks in a hushed voice.

 

“Some of the best sex I’ve ever had,” I reply in a subdued mumble, and my head on his chest slightly jostles from his quiet laughter.

 

“No, I mean before I got here. I saw you pull up, you seemed, I don’t know...disheveled," he answers, trying to decipher the right expression. I sigh into the dark room, the only light radiating from my alarm clock.

 

“I’m not entirely sure to be honest,” I confess cryptically.

 

“What do you mean?” I debate for a moment whether or not he’ll want to hear this, and ultimately decide there’s no point in keeping it a secret.

 

“Um..I was...I don’t know, kind of seeing someone for the last week,” I admit, and when I feel him become unnaturally still beneath me, I try to contort my next words to placate him. I’d rather make him happy than dipshit right now. “To be honest, I was trying to get my mind off of you. I didn’t want to cause anymore discord for you, and I thought it would be a good idea to just try and move on. But today..I don’t even know what happened,” I mumble, again, trying to get a grip on what the whole situation at Eugene’s house really means.

 

“Tell me,” Ethan urges in his smooth voice.

 

“I found him fucking Taniyah at his house tonight,” I just say it, and the words don’t burn near as much as my thoughts had before Ethan arrived. 

 

“Are you serious?” he asks, the first words to break a whisper.

 

“Yeah, I mean, like I said, we weren’t serious or anything, but they only met each other five days ago. I had talked to him earlier today and he sounded upset, so...I wanted to surprise him, went over to his house, and I heard someone screaming inside, and I’m dead serious, I thought someone was in trouble.” I breathe a laugh of disbelief on my part. “I walked into his house and...there they were.”

 

“They met five days ago?” he asks, clarifying that point of the story.

 

“Well, I thought they met at that house party we had, remember when we played quarters and that night you and me and...well anyway, he was there. But, I don’t know, I could see they hit it off, and I should have said something. I just, I don’t know…” I trail off, growing uneasy.

 

“Wait, was this that one guy--”

 

“Eugene?” I ask, wondering if that’s who he’s thinking of.

 

“The sculptor ,” he says, and I snicker.

 

“Yeah that’s him.”

 

“Chanel, that guy was a fucking tool,” Ethan says, I laugh. “And clearly he’s as dumb as a box of fuckin rocks. Any guy would be lucky to have you.” His words make me blush slightly and I shake my head.

 

“Shut up, Ethan.”

 

“I’m serious,” he says, squeezing my hip to emphasize his certainty.

 

“Did you forget to include yourself in that category?” I question jokingly, but immediately regret it. I move my head to look up at him with a guarded expression. He stares down at me with eyes hard as emeralds.

 

“I'm joking,” I say in hopes of dissipating the tense atmosphere. There's no way I would ever, EVER, pressure him into anything. Ethan’s hard look softens and he sighs.

 

“Things were definitely complicated,” he says, and I nod.

 

“Yeah no shit. I’m tired of everything being so complicated,” I reply, and rest my chin on the back of my hand that’s still on his chest.

 

“Me too,” he agrees. “I’ve had enough drama to last me a lifetime.” His tone is a little darker with that comment. We marinate in our thoughts for a moment, and he breaks the silence when my eyes meet his.

 

“Lets keep this uncomplicated then, shall we?” he asks, and I knit my eyebrows together.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“This.” His eyes flash down as if motioning to us in general.

 

I smile and tilt my head. “I couldn’t agree more. Just..be honest with each other. Take it slow,” I suggest, and when he smiles widely at me, I know he’s on the same page.

 

“Honesty. I like that.” He caresses my back as he speaks. I plant a soft kiss on his chest and he gives me a wicked grin.

 

“I’ll start,” he announces, and I giggle at his expression. “Honestly Chanel, I never want you to run away from me again.” As his sentence progresses, he gets more serious, and I stare back into his intent eyes. 

 

“Honestly, I don’t want to run away from you. I never did. I guess I just...didn’t know how to handle what was happening," I confess guiltily, only now beginning to comprehend that I hurt him.

 

“I understand. I hope I don’t give you any more reason to.” He hesitates then, and I wait for his next words. “I helped Nicole get the rest of her shit out of my house,” he says in a quick, harsh tone. “I’m over her. I’m over it, all of it. She acted like a fucking child when it was all said and done, and now...I don’t feel an ache where the hole she ripped through my heart had been. I still feel the betrayal, you know, but..she’s not on my mind anymore.” When he utters that last sentence, his piercing eyes are resolute. It’s clear who has been on his mind. I bite my lip and am unsure what to say at first.

 

“Well..I’m glad you’re figuring things out for yourself.” He smiles and pulls me further up his body, my face now right in front of his, laying right on top of him.

 

“That’s why I came over. Since we’re being honest, I guess you could say I finally figured out...how important you are to me.” The lightest flush crosses his cheeks, and I can tell he’s nervous to air his views, and it’s so fucking cute. I smile and bring my lips to his, and he deepens the kiss, grabbing the back of my head and keeping me there.

LeraBosto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeraBosto

 

***

 

“Chanel?”

 

“Mmm…”

 

“Chanel, I have to go,” Ethan whispers, nuzzling his nose into my neck. My eyes open and the room is nearly dark still, Ethan’s perfect face is an inch from mine. 

 

“Hey," I smile.

 

“Hey, sorry to wake you. I have to go to work, but I wanted to say goodbye.” I frown and notice Ethan is fully dressed and I’m still completely naked under my sheets.

 

“You can’t leave,” I claim, and wrap my arms around his neck. His puts his left hand on my back and pulls me to a sitting position. The sheet falls and my bare tits are pressed against his shirt. He kisses me unforgivingly and my body immediately responds. He pulls away when we’re both breathing hard and puts his forehead to mine.

 

“Don’t tempt me to stay. I need to go but...I want to see you later.” His confession heats his face under my hands and I nearly giggle. I’m glad he’s still being honest.

 

“Ok.”

 

“Call me when you get off work,” he says, and gives me another kiss. When I bite his lip he groans and releases me, jumping up from the bed. He clears his throat. “Goodbye Chanel,” he says, grabs his jacket and leaves.

 

Half way through my day at work, I find a text from Ethan, and like the girl I am, my stomach knots in excitement.

 

*Remember how I said I wanted to see you later?* Reads the message.

 

*Yes?* I keep it short and slip away for lunch. While I’m in line to purchase my food, my phone beeps again.

 

*Well, I had forgotten of other plans I made.* He confesses, and my twisted stomach drops a little.

 

*That’s ok, I’ll see you another time.*

 

*Actually I was wondering if you’d join me in the activity?* He replies, and I smile, growing curious.

 

“Activity?*

 

Seven hours later, Ethan, his friends Michael, Robert and John, and myself, all leave the paintball field. His obligation was to shoot and get shot by balls of paint with CO2 powered guns, and he wanted me to join. I slide off my borrowed face mask and unzip my protective jacket, laughing as we walk to the main building. My hair is in a long braid hanging over my shoulder, unfortunately tainted with blue paint. My jacket and skin tight jeans are splattered with a mixture of green, blue, yellow and orange. The boys all have my signature pink in a few spots each. Michael claims he did the best, though he was obviously the second body to be hit the most.

 

I snicker and wipe off some pink paint from Ethan’s neck, and he wraps his arm around my waist as we walk, flashing me a neat smile.

 

“So In ‘N’ Out?” John asks, confirming our next adventure; eating.

 

“Yeah,” Ethan replies, while Robert simultaneously answers, “I’m down.”

 

The boys split off heading to their lockers to retrieve their belongings they didn’t want damaged in battle. Ethan leans in to kiss me before he goes.

 

“I probably shouldn’t have invited you,” he says against my mouth, though his smile is telling me he’s joking.

 

“Why?” I ask, looking up at him.

 

“I think my friends like you now," he grins and pulls me closer. I smile showing all of my perfect, white teeth.

 

"Well, between you and me, you’re the one I want.” The sincere look I give him through my lashes makes him lick his lips. He quickly glances over both his shoulders and pushes me into the hall beside us. I gasp when he pins me against the wall and his hands go to my hips.

 

“What are you doing?” I ask when his fingers find their way to the button on my jeans.

 

“I’ll be fast,” he says, and grins wickedly. I vehemently shake my head and try to push him away. We are very much in public right now.

 

“I only need one minute,” Ethan promises, and the confidence in his voice is stifling. I’m momentarily distracted by the idea, and he takes the opportunity to act quickly. In two seconds his hand is down the front of my pants. In another two, his finger rubs the outside of my wet, tight hole. Merely one moment after that, his middle and ring fingers are pressing vigorously against my g-spot.

 

I hold back a gasp, but make the motion with my mouth. Ethan furiously rubs my sensitive spot and I grip his working forearm. I feel his muscles flexing and I let out a small breath of ecstasy when his palm makes contact with my clit. Forward and backward, Ethan keeps his fingers deep inside me, fucking me roughly with his hand. I almost moan when I realize he is going to make me cum if he keeps this up. I keep my eyes on his face that’s half an inch from mine, and I don’t look away. A small percentage is me being too terrified to look around in fear of being caught, but I’m also very mesmerised by how insanely fucking hot this is. His incredible height is pressed against me with just enough room for his arm to fit between him and my tiny body. His body is shielding mine as much as he’s capable of and my knees are shaking.

 

Ethan puts his mouth to my ear while his arm keeps up it’s tantalizing rhythm. “I want to feel you cum all over my hand,” he whispers, and my stomach flips. My left hand is pressed against the wall at my back and the other is gripping his forearm tightly.

 

“Fuck,” I squeak, and I feel his arm push harder. His whole hand is trying to make it’s way deep inside me, and I feel myself climbing.

 

“Come on baby, cum on my fingers so you can taste it,” he hums, and I feel my muscles spasm in response. My cunt is wrapped tightly around his fingers, and every nerve he’s touching is alive with gratification.

 

“More,” I whisper, and he pushes impossibly harder.

 

“Please Chanel, I need it, cum for me.” His last words do me in and I explode around his digits. I writhe furious, silent spasms against him pinning me to the wall and he’s sure to generously stroke my g-spot with care. When he feels the last pulse of my pussy around his extremities, he slides his hand from my pants, zips me back up and kisses me hard. Right before he walks away, he touches my lips with his wet fingers and winks, walking toward the lockers.

 

I quickly button myself up and look around. A group of young boys leave the in-store shop and head my direction, but we succeeded in staying inconspicuous. I sigh a heavy breath of tired, astonished pleasure and lick my lips tasting my sweet arousal. I feel giddy with excitement as I adjust my shirt, and start walking toward the exit.

 

 

Published 
Written by TangerineSky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments