Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

 

From the moment Ethan dropped me off at home after I gave him road head, until he called me today after work, time seemed to drag and lurch simultaneously. Between falling half way asleep imagining he was still in my throat, to touching myself when I was in the shower this morning, you could say I was slightly preoccupied. I would catch myself thinking about him and time would slip away unnoticed. I started to realize how detailed my thoughts were becoming and I’d have to mentally force myself to concentrate on work. But when I wasn’t actively imagining the color of his eyes and the way his skin tastes, the minutes would idle.

I sighed with relief and frustration when I saw his name flashing on my screen. He wants to take me to a movie, and I can’t say no. It’s not that I want him to just fuck my brains out. I genuinely want to see him. I enjoyed hanging out with him yesterday, not doing some mindless bullshit. He’s so much fun to be around.

Ethan knocks on my door and I let him in. “Make yourself comfortable,” I tell him, and head back into my room to find the pair of shoes I want. He watches my figure retreat through the door, and I hope I’m not over or underdressed. He said he wanted to get food, too. Not sure where. I’m wearing a short fitted skirt that hugs my ass to perfection. It’s striped sideways with intricate patterns and stops just past my ass. My tight black shirt ends at my elbows and I left the top two buttons undone. My long mahogany hair is in waves down my back and I fasten on my simple black stilettos.

When I emerge slipping my phone into my gold clutch wallet, Ethan smiles widely at me. I bite my lip when he steps in front of me and puts one hand on my back, the other cupping my face.

“I don’t know if I can take you out like this,” Ethan says in his low voice.

“Why?”

Ethan lightly presses his lips to mine, then pulls back half an inch. “Because you look much too incredible for anyone’s eyes but mine.” He buries his nose in my neck, breathing in the smell of my fresh hair. “Not sure if I want to share you,” he whispers, and gently bites my neck. I gasp and my fingers bunch his jacket at his lower back. I hum when he plants a soft kiss in the same spot.

“Either way, I got ready for you. Not anyone else,” I tell him in his ear. Ethan pulls his face back and looks down at me with wide eyes. I stare right back as he searches my expression for something. My face is honest and patient. When the corner of his mouth cracks into a tiny smile, I return the gesture.

“You’re unbelievable,” he mumbles in awe, his sweet breath in my face. He carefully places another kiss on my mouth and backs away completely. “Come on, before we don’t even make it out of this house,” he says, tugging my hand and I laugh. I lock the door behind us and he walks with his hand on my lower back as we head for his car.

“Chanel.” I hear someone say my name and look around. Eugene is parked against the curb and he’s walking up the sidewalk toward my house. I have a small heart attack at the sight of him.

“Eugene,” I reply in recognition. Ethan falls a few steps back as I walk up to greet him.

“Sorry if I’m interrupting something,” he says, glancing over at Ethan. His next sentence is quieter. “I just wanted to come by and apologize,” Eugene says with sincerity.

I give him a reassuring smile. “Eugene, it’s really ok. I could see you two liked each other. I should have said something,” I reply, and he shakes his head.

“No Chanel, this isn’t about any of that. This is about me coming to apologize for what I did. I’m really, very sorry. It was fucked up, and you deserve far better.” The honesty of his words make me happy and immediately I’m glad he came to tell me this. It could be the reassurance of the man who will be on my arm tonight, but no matter the reason, I don’t hold any animosity towards Eugene.

“Thank you. I’m glad to hear it. And I respect your decision, Taniyah is great.”

“She is...amazing,” he agrees, and I smile widely.

“Well I’m glad you came by,” I say.

“Of course, I’ll go so you can do your thing.” He motions between Ethan and I. Ethan standing calm and collected by his car. “And again I’m sorry. Friends?” He asks, holding his arms up as a question. I nod and give him a hug.

“I’ll talk to you later,” I tell him when he releases me.

“See ya,” he smiles wistfully and heads back to his car. Ethan opens his passenger door for me and I climb in. I tell Ethan I’m not very hungry, but he takes me to a restaurant anyways, claiming we have plenty of time before the movie starts. He stays on his side of the table, but gives me plenty of intent looks. While I take small bites of my salad, he asks me a ton of mindless questions. Everything from my favorite color, to where I love to shop for clothes, and my favorite sports. I had a few answers for each question. We get into a short conversation about some of the training classes we’ve both taken. We’re both quite fond of MMA. When I tell him some of the places I’ve visited, he seems very interested, wondering if I prefer beaches or cities. I told him I love both.

A short time later, we’re standing in line to get tickets for our movie. All night it's seemed like he’s trying to keep a respectful distance from me, and I almost like the suspense. It’s like we’re getting to know each other all over again, while also having the benefits of an intimate relationship. Our sexual chemistry is amazing.

As if reading my thoughts, he steps over the imaginary line and wraps his left around me, holding me close to him. When I glance up at him, I see him glaring over his shoulder. I look behind us and the group of guys that were once immersed in conversation are now silent as they glance between Ethan and I. Turning my head back, I smile. He’s so fucking cute. And so blatantly protective, I love it.

Ethan pays for our tickets to what’s supposed to be a good movie. It’s been out for a while though. When he tows me to the very back row and we take our seats, I’m surprised by how few people there are. A handful of couples like us are scattered through the theater, and the lights drop, the screen coming to life for the main event. As soon as it goes dark, the air crackles with electricity. It’s like I can feel a current radiating from Ethan, and coursing through my body. I’m like a moth to a flame.

When I glance up at him he gives me a knowing smile and lifts the arm rest between us. I scoot closer to him, my arm pressed against his, and he places his hand on my bare thigh. Music starts and the talked about graphics make a show of the first scene. And all I can think about is his large hand touching my smooth skin. I try to remain composed as we watch the show, but my unrelenting thoughts from all day and last night are ever present and driving me crazy. It’s like there’s a light on inside me that won’t dim or shut off without Ethan’s help.

I breath a soft sigh and Ethan’s thumb starts subtly stroking my leg. I cross my left leg over my right, trapping his fingers between my thighs. I definitely can’t handle that right now. His hand squeezes me in return and I bite my lip, keeping my eyes trained forward. We sit like this as the minutes pass, when suddenly I feel him lean down. Ethan puts his mouth to my right ear, and his hot breath makes my heart beat falter.

“Is it wrong that I want to do things to you right now?” He whispers. His voice is shaking and it sounds like he’s nervous. I turn my head and his gorgeous face is an inch from mine, looking at me with uncertainty.

“Is it wrong that I want you to?” I ask in reply and, again, we’re both on the same page, feeding from each other’s energy. I’m just as nervous as him. Ethan pauses, then drops his face to mine and gives me a kiss. His lips are hesitant against mine, but my movements are accepting. Encouraging. I reach up and wrap my left hand around his neck. His right reaches over and touches my lower back, holding me closer to him.

Our mouths move against each other, tasting each other. My thighs twitch around his hand that’s still in my lap and he presses his fingertips into my leg. I gasp and look around us, but no one’s paying us any mind, the movie’s story still unfolding. I look back at him and give him a chaste kiss.

“Please touch me,” I whisper, my groin aching for his friction. His trapped hand goes to free itself while unwinding my legs. Ethan’s right hand moves from my back and touches the apex of my thighs. I gasp when his fingers make contact with my damp lace.

“Sshhh,” he hisses in my ear and I bite my entire bottom lip. He starts massaging the fabric above my skin in slow, sensual circles make my heart beat faster. On his last motion, he drags his finger upward and grazes my clit. I hold back a moan and dig my nails into his arm. His face is right in front of mine, his body angled toward me, both of us breathing the same space of air.

When I become generously more wet, Ethan hooks his finger around my panties and his skin touches mine. I let out a quiet moan, drowned out by the loud speakers. He deftly slides a finger inside my tight, wet box, and pulls back out. He rubs my own wetness up and down my slit. He’s careful to avoid my sensitive bean, but when he does finally touch it, he’s agonizingly gentle. Ethan lightly flicks his finger against me and I pant harder into his mouth, my legs opening further for him. With two fingers, he angles his hand just right and presses them against the hood of my clit. And rubs me firmly. I gasp again and he quickly puts his mouth on mine to hush me.

Ethan’s tongue starts dancing around with mine as he plays with me. I feel myself beginning to build from his perfect rhythm, but when he removes his fingers from my clit, I lose it. I hum in agony. He makes his way down again and slides his middle finger inside me. In and out, his leisurely pace is making me insane. Then he curls his finger and carefully strokes my sensitive, hidden button. I moan and my hips thrust against his hand of their own accord. He pushes it again.

My thighs are pressed together leaving just enough room for his hand to fit as I squirm. He knows I won’t be able to hold my cries in if he keeps pressing on my g-spot, so he slides his finger out. I groan, burying my face against his chest. He kisses the top of my head and his fingers find my clit again. He must have taken pity on me, because his next pressure is heavenly. He rubs my sensitive bundle of nerves with purpose, and soon I can feel the building energy of my orgasm. Only he can bring me so close so quickly. I’ve never had anyone touch me so perfectly, and the thought only adds to the fire.

“Ethan,” I whisper his name against his shirt and he presses harder, one finger on each side of my clit, massaging vigorously.

My high is almost at it’s peak, and when he whispers, “cum for me baby,” I feel myself hurdling the last climb and I let go.

“Ahhh,” I moan against his chest, his left arm now wrapped around me, his right hand milking my orgasm. He keeps me in this hold until I have nothing left to give. When I start to shiver, he removes his hand and straightens my tight skirt for me. I pant heavily as he rests his head on mine, giving me small kisses atop my hair. I don’t bother moving, but open my eyes in the dark room. He got me off in this movie theater with no one the wiser. How we manage to get away with fooling around in public so much is incredible. And unbelievable. Knowing we’re so exposed always makes me so hot.

When I finally look up at him, he gives me a wicked smile. Taking his hand from my hip, he slides his used finger inside his mouth and sucks. He’s so naughty, his display of appreciation by tasting my wetness makes me bashful. I blush in the dim light and shake my head at him. He gives me a wide answering smile showing all his neat, white teeth. Finally, I’m able to pay attention to the movie. And I have no idea what’s going on.

When we exit the building to walk back to his car, the sun now behind the mountains, he caresses my ass and opens his car door for me. I smile at him and climb in. As I reach for my seatbelt, I notice the same group of guys that were ogling me earlier a short ways down the row of cars. And Ethan’s playful touching was for their benefit.
 

Emilygiraldo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilygiraldo

Published 
Written by TangerineSky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments