Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

 

On the way to get food, Ethan and I ride alone, arguing whose aim was better. We meet his friends and get in line to order, all of us stained with neon colors. I stand next to Ethan, not bothering to look at the menu. I already know what I want. In ‘N’ Out is my favorite cheat food. Michael comes on my other side and bumps his arm into my shoulder.

“I still can’t believe you shot me in the ass,” he teases me, and I laugh recalling his answering squeal.

“You almost got me in the face. That hay bale by head was covered in green,” I scold him. However, that’s not saying I was lucky by any means. I can feel a few welts beginning to form on my skin beneath my clothes.

“Hey, it’s not my fault your face is a magnet,” Michael winks at me, and suddenly Ethan’s arm is around my waist and he’s pulling me away.

“Stop flirting with her,” Ethan berates Michael and plants me in front of him, my back against his chest. I chuckle and shake my head while they facetiously argue, but don’t make an attempt to move. I place my hands on his hard forearms and he squeezes me gently. I don’t mind being so close to him in public, and I’m secretly wondering if it’s him protecting me from his friends, or if he genuinely wants to be touching me. Being this way with me seems effortless for him. It’s probably both.

I find a table and we start munching our burgers and fries. Ethan wouldn’t let me pay for myself. The guys start talking about their plans for the rest of the week, trying to orchestrate another man date of some kind.

“What are you doing this week?” Ethan asks me and bites into a fry.

“Not much. I have a five day weekend so sky’s the limit,” I reply, and take a sip of my Coke.

“Five day weekend?” He asks in surprise.

“They’re remodeling some parts of the gallery, so I don’t go back until they’re finished.”

“No shit. When does that start?” He asks with casual curiosity.

“My last day this week is Wednesday, and I go back next Tuesday," I reply and Robert whistles.

“I’d love to have five days off. Do you get paid?” Robert asks,and I purse my lips nodding my head.

“I’ll still be doing plenty of stuff on the computer, email and such." I shrug my shoulder and they all try to shame me with jealousy. I give them a smug smile and take a large bite of my cheeseburger. I look at Ethan and he’s watching me with an interesting expression. He looks calculating and confused at the same time. I quirk an eyebrow at him while I chew, but he doesn’t say anything.

Eventually Ethan and I say goodbye to his friends and hop in his car so he can take me home. After I buckle my seatbelt, I turn my body towards him as he starts the car. I tuck my left foot behind my right and put my hands in my lap. When he glances at me I give him a small smile, then look out the windshield. From my peripherals I can tell he’s grinning at me. I’m still tingling from where his hand was earlier, and I’m surprised when I feel my cheeks go pink. He’s so exceptional, it’s terrible.

As he cruises through the streets, he deftly, yet deliberately places his hand on my left thigh. I smile at the window and my hand finds his, holding it in my lap. We don’t say anything, but the car is filled with our unspoken happiness. His hand so close to the spot he was assaulting earlier causes my thigh muscles to involuntarily flex. Ethan’s hand squeezes me in return and I look at him. He gives me a beautiful sideways smile and I can’t help but want him again. I watch him as he drives, one hand on the wheel, the other on my leg. His jeans are covered in paint, his hair is a gorgeous mess and his perfectly structured face is forward as he stares out the windshield.

I don’t know what it is about this man that makes me so insatiable. He was once so very average to me, and when I finally ‘opened my eyes’, I haven’t been able to look away from him since. His body is perfect, his voice is alluring, his eyes can melt me from the inside out, and the best part is; he’s still the same friend I’ve known for years.

I glance out the window and notice we still have a little ways until we’re at my house. I look back at him and he’s so perfectly oblivious, I decide it’s payback time. I pull at my seatbelt giving myself room, and lean over the center armrest. My right hand cups the left side of his neck and I put my pouty lips to his jaw. I hear him breathe in slowly and I nip at him with my teeth. Ethan’s hand on my thigh squeezes and I carefully lick his warm skin. He tastes delicious.

When I feel the car suddenly change lanes, I look over and see him hurrying to make the light for the turning lane. He’s taking the back way home. I grin and turn my face back to his neck. I see his perfect teeth through his smile and I lean over to kiss the corner of his mouth. He squeezes my thigh again, so I drop my right hand to his lap. I rub the top of his leg, right next to his groin, and he hums. I feel him adjust in his seat, his eyes visibly hardening, and I teasing him more. I don’t even think he notices I’m carefully getting his zipper down. As soon as I see a break in traffic, I drop my head to his lap, undo his button and reach my hand into his boxers.

Ethan hisses air through his teeth. “What are you doing, Chanel?” He asks, though I’m sure he knows the answer.

“Returning the favor,” I breath against his crotch when my hand finds his dick, and he doesn’t argue any further. He subtly shifts helping me release his huge cock, and I don’t waste one second. Using my moist, warm tongue, I slowly drag it across the drop of cum oozing from his eager dick and he hums. I swirl my muscle around the tip, kissing and licking, preparing it to enter my mouth. I seal my lips around his thick head and suck. Hard. I feel his hand on the back of my head, and I release his cock with a ‘pop’.

“Uhhnn..” he moans, and I quickly put my mouth back on him. I suck and lick and flick and tease him, my hand wrapped tightly around the base of his fat cock. When his length is nice and slick, I’m panting with anticipation of my next move. Tilting my head to get the best angle, I lay my tongue flat and slide him in. Half way down, the hard tip of his erection is bumping into my throat and he gasps. I pull up a couple of inches, take a deep breath and push again. I exhale through my mouth as he reaches farther and farther until he completely plugs my airway with his massive size. I feel his hand subconsciously push on my head and my stomach flutters. I try to force my tongue out to lap at the underside of his dick and make more room in my mouth. When he manages to slide in another half inch, he groans loudly, but I run out of air and pull back.

Ethan exhales heavily, his breathing already picking up it’s pace. I suck on his head again for a moment while my fingers pet his engorged balls. I abruptly drop my head and he pokes my warm, tight throat. The quick movement causes my muscles to constrict and flex around his thickness, trying to swallow him down.

“Ah!” he moans, the sound heating my body. I grab his shaft tightly and start moving my hand in staccato with my mouth. Up and down my head bobs in his lap while my hand strokes him firmly. His hand clutches tightly to a handful of my hair and I start humming. I shove him as far as I can into my esophagus and moan into his lap. I feel his dick throb and I know I could make him cum. I pick up the pace of my mouth and my hand simultaneously. Every time I go down, I make sure to put him in my throat.

“Chanel,” he groans my name in warning. I push harder. I gag on his thick cock and it puts him further into my mouth, then I gag again, my throat contracting around him. And that must have been the last straw. I feel his body tighten underneath me, and he’s uncertain whether or not he should cum in my mouth. And suddenly, there’s no time to do it any other way. I pull back slightly and nudge my head from side to side, trying to make him fit again, and he lets go. My tongue laps against his pulsing underside, his cum shooting straight into the back of my mouth. I keep my lips sealed around him, not letting any escape as he drains himself into me, groaning greedily. I taste his salty arousal, and my pussy flexes on it’s own. I quickly swallow, and suck the head clean.

When Ethan twitches beneath me I release him, moving back to my side of the car. I deftly wipe around my mouth, my lips swollen and wet. The look he gives me makes me feel like I should have earned a trophy for that one. His shocked, satisfied and unbelieving face makes me smile uncontrollably.
 

Victoria_Adams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Adams

Published 
Written by TangerineSky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments