Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Humor Stories

In our adult humor (“humour” for the British) section, you’ll find funny, sexy, saucy stories, meant to raise a smile.

To merge the libidinous with the laughable is perhaps the most difficult style of erotica to write, yet many lush stories writers rise to the challenge.

Teenage Exploitation Sex Comedy: Chapter Five

After an exhausting Tuesday, Wednesday begins with a surprise discovery

“Let’s” — pop — “be clear” — smack — “about something,” Hal said, eyes closed. Pop-pop. “We are not fucking,” Hal grunted, as he and Officer Sinclair fucked, doggy-style, filling room 319 of The Sleepy Inn with the sounds of squeaking mattress springs and...

Teenage Exploitation Sex Comedy: Chapter Three

The intrepid local news reporter gets on the trail of a sticky story

“Springfield Sentinel,” Holly, the receptionist, said professionally into her headset. “Holly, may I speak to Jane,” Allen said, rather agitatedly. Jane was a twenty-four-year-old, recent journalism school graduate working the cops beat at the Sentinel, h...

The Wager

The embarassing payment of a lost wager turns out have several twists and turns

As Nick approached the Coquina Beach changing cabanas, he saw that Max and Jay were eagerly waiting for him. They both smiled and laughed from the moment that they saw him, clearly eager to collect on the debt that Nick had owed. Jay made an overexaggerat...

Holly The Horny Witch 6

time travel can be complicated

Wednesday, June 23rd, 2023. Six, p.m. "Change of plan, Holly. Jennifer is coming home earlier than we thought. She'll be here in fifteen minutes." "Balls! I was really looking forward to our time together." It was no secret to most that David Watts and Ho...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Three Little Wishes

Virgin Jimmy finds a magic lamp and gets more than he dreamed of

Jimmy lay prone on the crest of the dune, binoculars in one hand and his erection in the other. He kept his eyes focused on the two women on the beach, their mature - to him - bodies glistening in the sunshine. They were here regularly about this time, be...

Ms. Janet Tighty Director of Human Relations Everheart Farm Supply Everheart, ND Dear Ms. Tightly: My name is Anita Boning from the receivables department. You have asked me to explain in writing why I dumped a vase of water in the crotch of Mr. Jason Joh...

Score 9 9
5
488 Views 488
1.4k words 1.4k words

A True History Of The Second Pubic War

How the hero Priapus Veribiggus saved the virtuous wives and daughters of Rome

“Oh, woe and thrice woe! Sound the alarm! Hairyballicus is coming,” went up the cry, “he’s defeated our great generals Lickius Mylius Ballus and Gaycoccius Testicio Varrucus at Ars Cuntula by foul means, massacred our brave legionaries, and left a trail o...