Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"You first met John in "First College Cock With Kelly" and then in "First College Cock (Again) With Kelly.""

It was the beginning of May 1979. The previous winter had been one of Wisconsin’s worst ever and we were all sick of the cold. Temperatures finally got hot for the first time that year, breaking eighty degrees.

Kelly was attending college in Milwaukee. Her roommate, Tricia, had finished classes and gone home already. The boys on the third floor, Wayne and Artie, were heading out on some school-related field trip that Saturday. They stopped by Kelly’s place (second floor) on their way out. It was mid-morning, Kelly was already warm and hadn’t bothered yet to get dressed.

She didn’t hesitate to answer the door because only a small handful of people knew where she lived and ninety percent of the knocks were from her housemates. She opened the door a crack and seeing Wayne and Artie, she opened the door all the way. They had all previously fucked and since then things were pretty casual in the house. The guys frequently wore just their boxers when running up and down the steps for mail, etc.

Kelly loved how Wayne and Artie pretty much idolized her body. She stood back and let them take a full thirty seconds of just soaking her in before anyone spoke. Kelly had thought to herself how glad she was that she had shaved her legs and pussy just an hour or so earlier. She always felt a little let down if there was no one to see her freshly shaved twat.

She watched the boys build tents in their jeans when Artie eventually blinked his way back to reality and explained to Kelly that they were leaving for a field trip for the day. Kelly’s heart sank a bit. As the boys had grown hard, she had grown wet and had a naughty vision of a three-way with her buddies.

Soon enough Kelly heard their message which was that they knew she had been anxious to lie out and get some sun. They were leaving their apartment unlocked so she could climb through their living room window and lie out on the roof over her kitchen. It was with a sigh that she thanked the boys, gave each of them a kiss on the cheek, and a quick cock grab through their jeans, as they went on their way.

Kelly didn’t want to miss a minute of the sun so she quickly found and slipped on a tiny bikini. Their house was in a block-long row of similar homes and the few houses on either side had a good view of theirs, so nude sunbathing was off the table.

Ten minutes later she was through the window sitting on her beach towel slathered up with tanning oil. A minute after that she was face down, bra strap unhooked, trying to fry up in the spring sunshine.

Kelly had nodded off when she was startled and awoke with a small squeal. John, one of the housemates from the first floor, was climbing through the window. John was speaking to her, but Kelly was oblivious.

John was wearing a red Speedo bikini swimsuit. His cock, which runs about six inches long when limp, was lying sideways in his suit like a bratwurst out for a ride. Kelly mindlessly stared at his cock as John laid out his towel and lay beside her on his back.

The first thing she heard was, “You haven’t heard a word I’ve said, have you?” Then it was Kelly’s turn to return to reality. She apologized and John started over. “I saw the guys on their way out. They offered their window. Plus, they said you would probably be up here. They also said you seemed like you were in a pretty good mood.”

Kelly laughed hard. “Yeah, they stared at me naked. I watched them get hard. They watched me get wet. I guess we were all in good moods!”

Kelly and John had fucked a handful of times. Their first was at a crazy ice-breaking house party. The next was a threesome with John and his girlfriend Laura, and then a foursome including me and Laura. And then a couple of quickies with John, another threesome with Laura, and there they were, on the roof.

Having fucked nearly daily while in high school, it wasn’t the same when Kelly headed to Milwaukee. It was tough. At five-two, not too much over a hundred pounds, 32F gorgeous breasts, a cute bubble butt, and long hair past her butt, it was tough not having my dick inside her every day or so. As some consolation, Kelly would make as many visits home as she could, plus we had a couple that we were close with and Yvonne did what she could to help me avoid blue balls during those years, but those are other stories.

Kelly and John just chit-chatted and caught up. It had been a few weeks since they had a decent conversation. Not only did they need to keep their one-on-ones secret from Laura, as well as Deb and Brian (John’s roommates), Kelly couldn’t let Tricia know either. It would have been just too, too much for her.

After the usual stuff about school wrapping up, they caught up on each other’s relationships. John told her that he believed Laura would like to make the three of them an official thing. Kelly thought he was joking and laughed out loud. Looking at his face she realized he was serious, or well, that at least Laura was.

John knew about Kelly and me. She could fuck, but she wasn’t taking on a new partner (or two). John went on about how Laura’s experiences with Kelly had seriously changed her, sexually. John, half-jokingly, said that he wished he could do for Laura what Kelly had. Kelly was perplexed. She knew first hand that John could eat her to orgasm with little effort. Plus, she’d watched him do the same to Laura.

The more they talked, the more Kelly kept her opinions to herself. She concluded that Laura wasn’t looking for a third wheel. She was looking for a girlfriend. Kelly brought the conversation back to them. “So, what’s up with the sack of bratwurst?”

It was John’s turn to laugh. “I thought, of everyone I know, you might be the one to appreciate this suit.”

“Well, you thought right. I like your bratwurst.”

“Maybe we should have a cookout?”

“Maybe we should?” The tension had grown thick, and quickly too.

“If I’m bringing the bratwurst, what are you bringing?”

Kelly rolled from her back to her side, leaving her bikini top where it was on her towel. She hoisted her tits toward John. “The melons. Duh!”

John was slightly surprised Kelly was openly topless and took a quick scan down each row of houses. No one else was outside on any of the roofs. John lifted his butt and pulled off his Speedo. Then he sat up with his arms behind him, palms on the roof and his knees raised.

Kelly leaned over for a better view of his cock and was very impressed that the tip of his limp dick was dangling down so far it was touching his beach towel. Kelly did the same butt-lift move as John and took off her bottoms. She sat up with her legs crossed, Indian-style, facing John. He stared into her open pussy lips.

Over the next half-an-hour or so they had a weird conversation about the peculiarities of dealing with large sex organs. John’s cock when hard was nine inches. Kelly’s boobs were 32F and had been oversized since she got them. Her pussy was never a tight little peach-like affair. Her outer lips had always been full and puffy. Her inner lips were also large and hung a half-inch or so below her outer lips. On top of that, her outer lips were about an inch apart from each other, giving a pretty clear view of her inner lips, clit, and vaginal opening.

softcouple
Online Now!
Lush Cams
softcouple

Kelly shared her mixed thoughts on her cunt being so “open for business”. She could be around other naked girls, yet it seemed they still had “privates”. Phy-Ed showers in high school were rough with other girls checking out both her huge boobs and her pussy.

John shared his misery of his dong flopping around in his high school locker room and all of the other guys telling every girl in school about his huge schlong. It brought a lot of attention, but mostly to his dick, not him. He even opened up and told Kelly a story of being seduced by a high school social studies teacher his senior year. He finally wised up when she admitted she was a “size queen,” a phrase he’d never heard. She just wanted to “fuck the huge dick” she’d heard about through the Phy-Ed teacher.

Although some of their tales had some sadness to them, both of them had huge sexual appetites so none of it was bad. After all, John shared that the teacher was a young babe, only twenty-five, and an amazing fuck. Kelly had no regrets for things that her boobs had gotten her. She couldn’t remember ever paying for a drink in a bar. And she loved having been able to fuck as many men as she had at that point in her life, nearly all because at the heart of it they wanted to see her naked.

The conversation drifted toward stories of sexual conquests. John’s cock grew. As it grew, Kelly’s pussy generated lubricant to match. They reached a point where John’s cock was involuntarily twitching and dripping strings of pre-cum onto his towel. She pointed it out. John pointed at the sticky strings of her pussy lube dripping onto her towel.

They were each enjoying their hands-free foreplay. They got into a one-upmanship round of craziest places where they had fucked. John was quite aroused to hear that so many of Kelly’s stories were actually in public. His pre-cum flow showed his approval. John’s wildest was fucking a friend of his parents in her house, in her bed, while her husband was passed out drunk on the floor. He was most proud of leaving her, also half-drunk, with a huge wet spot in their bed.

Kelly, in effect, cried uncle first. She reached down and started to nonchalantly rub her pussy. She’d heard all she could and wanted to cum. John leaned to his side. His face was close to her pussy. He was slowly jerking his cock, following Kelly’s lead.

Kelly loved watching men masturbate, yet she could rarely let them take it to the end. She usually had to jump on the hardon and fuck. But that day she wanted to watch John’s cock. “All of your stories… They did it to me. I need to cum. Sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry. Stop talking and do it.” John’s eyes were like lasers locked onto her hand and Kelly loved little more than someone watching her get off.

Kelly quickly rubbed her clit to the finish line. She bit her lip to not shout while outside. Instead, she moaned a low, guttural, “Oh, fuck!” and came like a volcano. She sprayed John’s entire torso with her lady cum. One cum could not quench her fire and Kelly kept rubbing her clit, alternating with three fingers buried in her cunt.

Two minutes later and Kelly made noise. Not a scream, but a shout, as she blasted John with a second, more powerful cum blast. John could hardly believe what he was watching. He immediately popped up to his knees and waddled close to her body. He stopped his lighting fast strokes, held his cock still, aimed it at her and a couple of twitches later fired a massive cum shot that hit Kelly in the face and left a fat trail of cum down her chest with a little puddle above her slit. A second, much smaller, shot landed on her crossed legs.

Kelly couldn’t take it and she fingered herself yet again over the excitement of watching John’s cumshot. Kelly loved a big cum load and was always deeply disappointed by, what she called, “dribblers”. John reached down and stuffed two fingers in her cunt. He slammed her pussy hard. Kelly shook violently as she came a third time in just minutes. She slumped over and landed with her face on John’s cock.

It took Kelly nearly a hundred-count for her to regain control and full consciousness. She found it very convenient to have John’s deflating cock so close. She sucked him into her mouth and sucked out a couple of drops of cum. She sat up and they said at the same time, “We should probably go in.”

They ended up in Kelly’s shower where John ate her out to orgasm then, when her legs allowed her to stand, he finger banged her to a final orgasm. She begged him to stop after that. Her cunt was on overload and the water had run cold.

They remained naked. Kelly made a light late lunch. John ran downstairs and grabbed a couple of beers. After lunch, they went back out on the roof for some more sun. As they soaked up the rays, they decided they should go out that night. They decided to take a cab to someplace away from campus. Kelly wanted to dance and John was game.

Kelly shared the whole story with me and was honest when she admitted that it was a “date”. Her “sex can be just sex” view hadn’t changed. But she was missing having me around and John and she were clicking.

It was 1979, so the club was playing disco music. Dresses were the thing, but Kelly was a “starving” student and proud of her legs, so she wore a short skirt with a silky blouse. That and a pair of platform heels was it. No panties. No bra. Rugged-looking John cleaned up pretty good and wore a pair of slacks and a half-unbuttoned shirt. Kelly loved his muscular chest. As the night wore on each would occasionally undo a button on the other. By the end of the night, both of their shirts were unbuttoned to the waist.

Whenever John could slip a hand under her skirt or inside her blouse, Kelly did nothing but encourage him. She regularly rubbed his sausage through his slacks. It seemed both were happy that John’s hardon hung down. It wasn’t built to stick straight out. But it didn’t much matter, they both caught numerous women staring at the bulge in his slacks. One woman in her thirties would lick her lips every time she caught his eye.

It was after midnight when, twice, other couples asked them to “swap partners”. And Kelly said that was exactly what they said. They switched dance partners, but the message was clear. While in many other situations, Kelly would have jumped at the opportunity for a new adventure, but she was enjoying their date. So, John got his cock rubbed, Kelly got her buns squeezed and her nipples tweaked. The guys slightly behaved. The women were nasty, whispering in John’s ear how badly they wanted him to destroy their pussies with his huge tool.

By that time the college kids were nearly out of money and didn’t want to be accepting offered drinks from couples with a clear quid-pro-quo. So, they got a cab and went home. They slipped off their shoes and tip-toed up to her apartment not wanting to wake John’s roommates who also knew Laura.

John spent the night in Kelly’s bed. They had a very slow fuck with John spooning Kelly from behind. They tried their best to not shake her bed. In a way, it made their orgasm even more intense. As John climaxed he gripped her shoulders, buried his full nine inches deep inside her vagina. Kelly felt a distinct cock swelling as John shot a massive load through his cannon and filled her twat. Feeling John cum took her over the edge and she almost vibrated as she came, flooding his balls with her juice. They both crashed immediately, John’s cock still buried inside her pussy.

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments