Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was August of 1981. By the end of the week, Kelly would be packing up and heading back to Milwaukee to tackle her senior year of college. Not many weeks after her arrival she would begin interviewing for her post-graduation job, which she would begin just months later. And then spend decades as part of the working class. Something I had learned about Kelly is that one big way that she deals with anxiety is through her pussy.

It happened the summer that she graduated from high school. Anxiety about college turned her into a summer-long nymphomaniac. She was handling finishing college better than entering college, but her summer break was near the end and her pussy was in charge. I was hours away from town working on a project and didn’t see as much of her that summer as I had wanted. Her parents took a week-long vacation to visit her aunt and uncle. Both Kelly and her brother Steve were invited and neither could think of a thing they would less rather do.

So, it was the two of them in the house for the week. The wrinkle in the equation was that Kelly and I (okay, it was me) had basically invited Steve to join us in sex last March. In the course of two nights, Kelly had blown him, ate his ass, tit fucked him, pussy fucked him and ass fucked him (I shared that story on this site). The good news was that it broke down a wall of animosity between them. Neither of them mentioned what had happened nor discussed it with the other. But their relationship was significantly better. Kelly wrote that off to her mother as she had “grown up.”

Their folks left Monday morning, early, around seven or so. It was unbearably hot, in the high nineties and they wanted to beat some of the heat. Kelly and Steve were still in bed. Steve was twenty-three and tall; at six-foot-three he was only an inch shorter than me. He was slim at around a hundred and seventy pounds. I can’t say he was ugly, because they clearly looked like siblings, and I thought she was pretty hot.

I’ll meet halfway and say he was okay-looking. I also hate to admit that he had a pretty good cock. It looked nearly identical to mine except I came in at a spit over six inches and he was the long version, pushing towards eight. Plus, his hung long even when he was limp. He was built for a nude beach, hah! He had brown hair that was kind of wild and curly and hung to his shoulders.

Steve had been high for years. It was one of those elephant-in-the-living-room kinds of things. He was living at home at twenty-three and had some source of money, without having a real job. He clearly was dealing dope. There was no other rational explanation. Kelly had to know it. She buried it.

Kelly was twenty-one and sexy as all hell. Short, at five-foot-two, with long hair that hung to the backs of her knees and size 32F boobs. She would tease and say she needed that long hair to keep herself from tipping over! She had a short torso and deliciously long legs topped by a cute bubble butt. She had her pussy shaved while in high school and kept it that way during the summers, but she had shaved it for a wet T-shirt contest a year earlier (a story which I’ve shared) and kept it that way since, and for many years following.

Nothing sexual had happened between Steve and Kelly since that weekend in March. And Kelly hadn’t changed her habits of walking around the house wearing not much. The house wasn’t air-conditioned and fans could only do so much in that heat. Kelly came out of her bedroom wearing a pair of hip-hugger panties and a sleep shirt that was so worn out it was virtually see-through.

She wandered to the living room and was surprised to see Steve sitting there and even more surprised that he was naked. The drapes were closed. Both chairs and the couch had sheets draped over them. Velour was unbearable in that heat. “What’s up?” she asked.

“It’s too fucking hot for clothes,” was his reply.

They just sat there in silence. Ten minutes later, Kelly had to agree that Steve had a point. She pulled off her sleep shirt and then stood up to drop her panties. She lay down on the couch. It was too hot to have her legs touching each other so she dropped one foot to the floor. Her wide-open pussy was in Steve’s view. It wasn’t on purpose. It was the heat.

Ten more minutes later and she turned to ask Steve what his plans were for the day and stumbled on her words as she saw him sitting there with his legs out straight, feet spread wide apart and his eight-inch cock fully hard and aimed straight at her. “Not much. It’s too hot to be outside. I’ll probably just hang around.”

“And out,” replied Kelly. Steve looked confused. “Your cock. It’s out.”

“Oh, sorry about that. It’s not used to seeing you naked, I guess.”

“Well, it’s supposed to be like this for a couple more days. Maybe he’ll get used to it?”

“That might be the only good thing about this freaking heat.”

“Yeah. But don’t get too used to it. I’d rather see it hard.”

“I’m going to guess that you’ll be kept satisfied.”

Ten more minutes of silence passed.

“Have you ever been high?” he asked.

“No.” She replied firmly.

“That kind of surprises me? I kind of thought everyone on campus got high. It doesn’t hurt the next day like a hang-over.”

Kelly was pretty firm in her anti-dope stance. But she and Steve had a very adult conversation about all viewpoints. Where Steve cracked her defense was that she would soon leave college for the working world having done about everything she could with her pussy but would not even try smoking a joint?

“Just one joint. If you don’t like how you feel, at least you’ll know and have the facts. If you enjoy it, remember that you’re not too old to stop experimenting.”

Reluctantly Kelly agreed. “Okay. Just one.”

“Let’s go downstairs. It’s cooler down there anyway.”

“What, right now? Just like that?”

“No time like the present!”

Steve stood up and walked over to her and offered his hand to pull her up. His cock was still fully engorged and sticking straight out. Kelly couldn’t help herself. She grabbed hold of his cock. Steve stepped backward pulling her up by his dick. She followed him down to his bedroom. It was a mess. It was also a large room, taking up about half of their basement. His bed was unmade with the bedding pushed back. She sat down Indian-style with her legs crossed.

Steve pulled out a rolled joint from his small case, lit it and took a long drag. Then he lit some incense. Kelly immediately recognized that smell from their house. He tried to explain what to do but she took a big hit without listening to him and nearly hacked up a lung. He basically was calling her a pussy if she quit. He knew how to pull her strings. By the time the joint was gone Kelly had the giggles. She laughed her head off at the thought of smoking another one. Yet they did.

"You know, this might not be my first time," she said. Steve looked confused. "I was barely sixteen and at a party with the Big Guy (me) at Don and Rod's." (Steve knew them.) "I was so shit-faced I can barely remember the party but I think I was passed a joint. All I remember was being almost completely out of it and getting fucked all night. I remember barfing and having the worst hangover ever."

"The Big Guy fucked you all night, huh?"

"Well, not just him, although I think we screwed for hours. Don and Rod tore me up pretty good that night too. I mean, I'm not complaining, but I was too drunk, high, whatever to really comprehend what was going on. All I really know is that I think I was fucked for about eight hours straight. And I was okay with that."

"Wow. That sounds pretty crazy." I mean, what does a brother say to hear that from little sis?

"I guess it's just the way I was made? I love cock. I love to fuck. I love how it feels and if I could I would love to be fucked a couple of times a day, every day. And by lots of different cocks."

Kelly was in an altered state. Without any prompting by Steve, she went into a monologue about all the different cocks and men she had been with to that point in her life. Steve lit the third joint and shared it. His cock had gone limp for a while but was back to nut-busting raging hard.

As Kelly was sharing her exploits, her eyes were focused on Steve's dick. She eventually leaned over and pushed Steve on his back and started sucking his cock. Then she was on top of him in a sixty-nine with her pussy in his face. She sucked Steve until he came down her throat. He ate her to two orgasms.

She continued to suck his cock from hard to limp and back to hard. She sat on him cowgirl style as they began to fuck. They fucked until lunchtime in countless positions on that bed. Kelly only had one smaller orgasm but “Could feel everything!” Steve hadn't cum during their fuck session.

They were hungry and went upstairs to scarf food. Steve fired up yet another joint. Kelly was so high she was convinced that they couldn’t feel the heat and she pulled him into the backyard to prove it. She leaned forward on the picnic table and he fucked her until they both came. Kelly caught his load as it slipped from her cunt and lapped most of it out of her hand. She offered him the rest “You should know what you’re putting into me.” Steve lapped the rest of it from her hand.

They went inside and took a cold shower. Kelly dropped to her knees in the bathtub and sucked his cock hard again. They ended up back in his bedroom. Steve was lying down and Kelly was sitting on his cock. They just talked away at a million miles an hour. Steve was aroused by her tales of sex and was asking questions to keep the stories flowing and to keep his cock rock hard.

The phone rang. Steve had an extension in his room. He just kind of grunted agreement to the other party.

They smoked another joint as she sat on him with his hard-on in her. Kelly eventually noticed there were other people in the room. She recognized them. Moogie and Turtle were two of Steve’s buddies that Kelly had teased for years. It culminated in them jacking off on her the summer she graduated high school (another tale I’ve shared). There was a girl. Kelly met Maria.

Sidebar: Moogie and Maria’s parents were from Mexico. Maria was a tiny native American much less than five-feet tall and maybe eighty pounds. She looked like she’d have to run circles in a shower to get wet. Moogie was also short, but Kelly found him very sexy with his dark skin and black hair. Moogie’s cock was nearly as long as Steve’s but much thinner. Kelly laughed in her own mind thinking of him as a pencil dick. As Kelly had discovered with her brother, Moogie’s cock also hung pretty long when limp.

Turtle had a dick closer to the size of mine but he was uncut. Kelly kind of had a thing for uncut cocks.

Things were not good for Moogie and Maria growing up. We’ll just leave it at that. Moogie moved out when he turned eighteen and rented a shitty little farmhouse outside of town. It became home base for their pot operation. Turtle and Moogie, like Steve, were all twenty-three. Maria was sixteen and had dropped out of school.

She had been living with her brother for the past couple of years as a way to escape. She and Moogie started sharing a bed as soon as she had turned sixteen. But Maria, as a full one-fourth cut of their operation, also had a job. She serviced all of the guys, Steve included. And, if they needed a pussy to seal a deal, calm a customer, ease their supplier, you name it. That was Maria’s job.

Back to our story: Kelly met Maria when she climbed onto the bed and sat next to her and Steve. She playfully slugged Steve and said, “You’re cheating on me?” Moogie told Maria she was overdressed. Maria pulled her tiny sundress over her head and was naked. Kelly now noticed past Maria that Turtle and Moogie were naked too.

Kelly was fascinated by Maria. She had B-cup boobs, which looked huge on her tiny frame. They were topped with large, dark, nearly black areolae and tiny bumps for nipples. Maria lay down next to Steve and Kelly saw that she was shaved and her pussy skin was also nearly black.

Kelly rubbed a hand across Maria’s skin and was fascinated by how smooth she was. Maria sat up and tossed a leg over Steve. She sat her pussy on his face and leaned forward and played with Kelly’s boobs. “I’ve never seen such huge boobs for real right in my face!” After she had sucked them for a long time Kelly couldn’t resist and pulled Maria's face up and gave her a deep kiss.

Kelly felt a hand on her back pushing her toward Steve’s chest. Maria crawled out from between them but continued to play with Kelly’s boobs. Moogie had slathered KY on his cock and stroked it in with his hand. He had pushed Kelly down onto Steve and had squatted by their legs. He lined up his cock with Kelly’s butt hole as his target. He thrust forward and broke past her closed door and went all the way into her hallway. Kelly just groaned and lay as flat as her huge tits would allow her on Steve’s chest.

She was only able to hold that position for a moment. Turtle was on her other side and gently turned her head towards him. Kelly saw his cock and instinctively opened her mouth. Turtle waddled closer to her and filled her third hole with his cock. Kelly would pull Turtle’s cock from her mouth and slide his foreskin up and down his cock. She loved playing that way with uncut cocks.

Everyone just kind of held position with only small movements. Kelly felt a tongue. Maria was lapping at her cunt with her tongue. Steve and Moogie were getting the treatment as well. From what Steve was mumbling about, Kelly gathered that Maria was finger fucking his ass. And then Maria was fingering Moogie’s hole as well.

The machine was starting to move. Kelly slipped a hand between Turtle’s legs and shoved her long middle digit into his colon. Everybody was humping now. Kelly was getting the best of it. She had never been so full! The fog cleared a bit and she screamed an orgasm with Turtle’s cock still in her mouth.

Kelly could see Turtle had moved his hand over to Maria’s pussy and she let out a soft moan as she came. Steve’s face was right by Kelly’s head. “I’m gonna cum, Baby. I’m gonna fill up your pussy! I’m cumming! I’m CUMMING!” Steve bucked her ass up and down.

Kelly could see Maria’s arm pistoning someone. It had to be Moogie. Seconds later Moogie grunted in her ear, “This time it’s in your ass, you little slut.” And he grunted while he pumped her ass full of cum. The previous time that he implied was when he had jerked off all over her face in the backyard that wild summer after high school.

Moogie rolled off. Turtle jumped up and took his place in her butt. Kelly could see Maria was also keeping the pressure on Turtle's prostate. “FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH!” shouted Turtle as he added his cum to her back-door storage locker. Turtle hopped off and grabbed his T-shirt. He spread it out on the bed next to Kelly. “Here, squat on this.” Confused at first, Kelly realized they wanted to watch their cum drip out of her. Kelly reached to her cunt to hold Steve’s load as she positioned herself over the shirt.

She squatted and gave them their show. Even she was very surprised when she saw how much cum flowed out. After a couple of minutes, it was all out and her knees were wobbly. She fell back lying next to Steve. Moogie positioned Maria on all fours on Steve’s other side. His pencil dick was hard again and he started doggy fucking his tiny sister. She was so tiny that he couldn’t get the back couple of inches of his dick inside of her. Maria came quickly and again, quietly.

Moogie fucked her to one more orgasm and then he pulled out. He offered his hand to Steve and pulled him up. Steve rubbed his half-limp cock through Maria's slit a few times. He was maybe three-quarter hard when he got it stuffed into her. Maria squealed as he shoved in, probably because it was much fatter than her last cock. He also couldn't get the last few inches in her.

Kelly sat up and watched Steve's cock fuck Maria. She could tell that he was getting harder until it glistened like a steel pipe. Like Moogie, he fucked Maria through an orgasm but he did not cum. Kelly saw Turtle standing at the side of the bed jerking his cock. She thought he looked close to cumming. Steve pulled out and Turtle jumped up. Turtle’s cock was slick and sloppy with KY. He fucked Maria’s cunt until she came yet again, then he pulled...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments